[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Onahole Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 38

File: パッケージフルサイズ.jpg (933KB, 1680x1260px) Image search: [Google]
パッケージフルサイズ.jpg
933KB, 1680x1260px
Previous Thread: >>14625209

The guides: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
onaholes.buyfags.moe

Read the guide, use the archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

Talking size? Talk in numbers. "Average" is meaningless.

Use the chat for small questions and try to extend the life of the thread.

Onahole Chat:
https://discord.gg/0jvY53qVKTmMFX2b

Please take part in the /ona/ survey if you haven't already:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lox7X3s_R27I4r-j75z6zG1Ok4YHZpBhMRelbeRkhKc/viewform?c=0&w=1
>>
>7x5
>cut
>pretty sensitive i think
What should I get, very soft venus real? I don't think the low stimulation should be a problem since I can finish just from the smooth insides of a glove+some lube.

Does a soft hole or a hard hole give a more satisfying finish?
>>
>>14663532
There was a reply to your post already, but part of your question was not answered.

>What should I get
Venus Real in Soft.

>Does a soft hole or a hard hole give a more satisfying finish?
A satisfying finish will always be related to how long you are stimulated for before climax. The harder the material used, the more of an effect the tunnel provides, hence more stimulation. Because you believe you are pretty sensitive, and I think so too, I would recommend you Soft and build your way from there. You might face a few hurdles regarding use due to finishing too quickly, but that can lessen over time. If you're doing it wrong and can't finish with soft, either get something harder like Normal, or train yourself for soft.

Very soft isn't something you just get, and it isn't recommended unless you want a significant challenge to work with, and it might not even be enjoyable.
>>
>>14663566
I'd imagine soft/very soft are good for first or only faps of the day something where you really want to enjoy yourself and take your time.

I have a Julia+ and it is just not fun trying to get a second/rebound fap in with it. Its quite the chore trying to get all the way back in the mood with it.
>>
>>14663617
I always feel like I'm obliged to cum inside at least twice whenever I use my Cocolo given its cleaning time.
>>
>>14663640
Back to back or do you take a break? I could understand that based on the cleaning time and effort.
>>
>>14663663
I take a break. I cum once, rinse it out lightly with water then go for a second round after I get it up again.
>>
So far I've had rina and some shitty parody hole from a long time ago.

Rina bullies my dick too much though so I'm looking for a new hole. Anyone know how the Venus holes compare?
>>
Just got the R20 Puni, I think it's one of my favorite holes now.

Great stimulation, Safe skin and its very easy to clean. It's a single layer onahole, but when cleaning trying to flip it inside out it shows no resistance so I don't think it puts strain on the onahole in a long run as far as duarability goes. Some onaholes show resistance when flipping inside out. Flipping inside out means very easy cleaning/drying and whatnot.
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.png (102KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.png
102KB, 500x575px
>Sends me me the hard version of GitB
>notify them
>"What would you like to happen now ? Do you want us to exchange it ? We could also offer some refund in case you wanna keep it, even it is the Hard edition."

Wat do?
>>
>>14664129
You didn't want the hard version, right? Exchange it for the correct version rather than settle for a partial refund and an onahole with the wrong firmness.
>>
>>14664129
What would you rather have. Hard GitB or refund. Ask them if they would cover shipping/send you a pre paid shipping label if you were to send it back to them.

Also consider if they DO refund you, you will likely NOT be refunded for the shipping you paid- which will be a few bucks just thrown down the drain.

Do you have any other holes to use in the mean time?

It might be a while before you got the replacement.

What type of other holes do you have or like? Maybe hard is a nice change of pace for you or maybe it is too similar to other holes that you already have.
>>
>>14664129
Refund AND you get to keep it? Sounds like free money to me.
>>
>>14664268
>We could also offer some refund
>some refund
But yeah, I suppose it would be a nice catch if he actually enjoys hard onaholes.
>>
>>14664268
Lucked out with this (sorta) with my Meiki Real warranty saga with Jew Demon

>Bought Meiki Real, airbubble in first use.
>They sent replacement without asking for original.
>Replacement got tore to shred in 3 uses, send it back for 2nd replacement.
>2nd replacement (seems) to be holding up
>Now have 2 probable usable holes for the price of one...too bad I dislike the hole itself.

At least I have a permanent sleeve for my Meiki plush.
>>
>>14664198
>>14664281
Hard onaholes are quite bad for me. I'd rather have the soft version.

>>14664296
Did you pay to have it shipped back to them?
>>
How's F&F- Fella and Fuck?

Seems too good to be true at that price, but I want to try a mouth ona.
>>
>>14664475
When I had to ship it back to them, yes. I even used the original shipping box and packaging. But they did not give me a shipping label- they DID however give me some sort of confirmation slip or invoice that I was forced to include in my package.

I'd ask if they would send you the product that you paid for without you having to send it back or for them to provide you with a shipping label to cover s&h.

You did your in paying for the product you wanted. Since hard onaholes are bad for you this onahole is "useless to you". If you have to pay for shipping the hard hole back to them you would paying extra money for the mistake that they made.

Not to mention you have already gone X amount of time without the product that you were supposed to receive.
>>
Anyone have any recommendations for prostate massagers?
>>
>>14662224
>im getting real impatient here, havent fapped for 3weks, maybe gonna die
Use a faster shipping method, if you want your toys faster.
>cant even type
Really? ... I mean... Really?

>>14663399
>We have reached 8 days and 8 hours until the creation of a new thread! Thank you /ona/!
I'm confused, what's the big deal with making a thread last forever? The thread lasts as long as it needs to last, right? If a thread only lasts a few days because there is lots of activity, I would have thought that's a good thing, because lots of anons are exchanging (hopefully) useful information. Lasting eight days means it's been slow.

It's not like Japanese moot charges anyone by the thread, right?
>>
File: 1453524451353.jpg (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453524451353.jpg
83KB, 600x450px
Just ordered my first onahole, 17 Bordeaux and some Onatsuyu. And now the wait begins
>>
File: 1453604924712.jpg (50KB, 900x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1453604924712.jpg
50KB, 900x1043px
I finally ordered the puni hole dx
this is my 4th hole..
or 4th and 5th technically since its two in one?
or rather.. first hip
can't wait!!
also why wouldnt I get dhl over ems? its literally pennies more expensive yet a gorillian times faster
>>
Well that's about it, i just got caught ejaculating in my hole.

Pic related >>14666314
>>
File: kawaii_2can.jpg (333KB, 671x671px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii_2can.jpg
333KB, 671x671px
Hello, /ona/!

We're finally getting to the rec list for updates!

We're working on additions to the recommended list and would like your input on the current status quo of recommendations and products in general. When you suggest an addition that isn't a common item on NLS, queen cat or other common onahole retailers, please include the product link in the description for ease of access. If you're suggesting a deletion of an item, please state why.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wangNWdxnSMg3j_GHfNqbUG0YGmL8dj2sxWTSaB1IQE/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to your input. Hopefully I get to adding in things before people start putting in the same item!
>>
>>14666565
I recommend Hot Gimmick under MONMUSU
>>
>>14666552
greentext story?
>>
Thinking about adding a penis pump for the first time in my next onahole order.
Should I or should I not? -Why?
Please be as specific as possible, especially if you have experience with them.

>>14666565
I don't know, that's more of a popular list than recommended and it's objectionable to some bias.
The "weird shit" column could be expanded almost endlessly, but we should keep it to holes that actually feel good i.e. - "recommended".
Personally, I wouldn't recommend any of those, however someone might disagree if X hole feels good for him.
"Would it feel good for a beginner?" -or- "Would it probably feel good for the majority?" is what we should think about before putting anything up there.
Either way, I doubt that anyone on this planet enjoyed Smoking Phantom.
>>
File: alice.jpg (815KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
815KB, 1000x1000px
>>14663335
>OtonaJP now stocks Alice Stage products!
Thank you so much, Toucan-san.
>>
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43192?c2=9999

Ordered this on a whim with some extra money I had on an order and was pleasantly surprised, It's slowly becoming one of my favourite holes.
>>
When did the hype for OtonaJP start?
Prices and shipping costs are nearly the same, yet regardless that we shill NLS, more and more people order/mention OtonaJP.
>>
>>14667016
HOLY SHIT

YES

YESSSS
>>
>>14666552
Do share.
>>
>>14666207
Just ordered the Icicles 46 prostate plug as recommended by an anon in the last thread. Will let you know. Currently have the Doc Johnson P-Plug. Love the size and full feeling but hate that it spins around inside of me...doesn't seem to hit my prostate- but then again I don't know what prostate stim feels like.
>>
Holy shit, Virgin Age: Admission is amazing.
>>
How long before I get something from Buy Nippon?
>>
>>14666852
Wish there was a website like MAL/IMDB but for onaholes
>>
>>14667044
>http://en-nls.com/pict1-43192?c2=9999
Please post a review/mini review on it
>>
File: autoblow2.gif (235KB, 457x499px) Image search: [Google]
autoblow2.gif
235KB, 457x499px
Anyone tried this shit yet? It's expensive but I'm seriously tempted, and I already own about 10 onaholes...
>>
>>14666565
>no lilith uterus
>>
>>14668304
It's shit. I'd tell you to look into the archives but they're kinda dead.

If it doesn't have any widely available information, it's almost always shit.

Just get a hip.
>>
Went to NLS to make a big order including Puni Hole DX Hard. They are out of stock. wtf.
>>
Hey, can anyone please recommend the best website for ordering to the UK?
>>
>>14668641
Read the fucking guide nigger.
>>
So I currently have an R20 Puni and Virgin Age Graduation. Was looking got something different and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I was thinking maybe the Toys Heart fairy hole, or the mouth of truth.

I'm about 5"
>>
>>14666565
Buttjobs hips
>>
>>14668505

Yea, I actually have a hip already. It just seems interesting for possibly hands free function, but as you say there was very little information available about it so I was a little hesitant to drop so much money on it. And I also couldn't find any pictures of what the inside of the sleeve looked like, so that seemed fishy to me. But if it's shit I guess I'll not bother with it. Thanks for the advice.
>>
File: 1419087627073.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1419087627073.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>Order Mouth of truth
>Want to stop fapping for 5 or 6 days before it comes
>Yesterday, carrier said it will arrive next saturday
>Fap one last time
>It came today

Also, is the flax lube really working ?
>>
>>14667016
I remember people arguing about Alice Stage products and their materials. AGMv1 and v2 or something. Which ones are the ones on OtonaJP?
>>
Any recommendations for Canadians with fast shipping? I was thinking of these two onaholes because they have prime shipping:
http://www.amazon.ca/Sujiman-Kupa-Lolinco-Onahole-Masturbator/dp/B00NDHL0F6/
http://www.amazon.ca/Sujiman-Kupa-Gichi-Tight-Masturbator/dp/B00NDKKQ4O/

I am also thinking of getting this electric fleshlight because it vibrates and includes an USB warmer. Also, it is easy to clean and dry like my Tenga 3D sleeves:
http://www.amazon.ca/Multi-Speed-Emulational-Masturbation-Masturbatory-Flashlight/dp/B01573GEP4/

inb4 generalizing Tenga users have shit taste
>>
Venus Real just arrived plus Onatsuyu lube.
As a first timer with onaholes what's the ballpark on how much lube I should use?
>>
>>14669211
I wouldn't recommend any of those unless you enjoy surprise rides in the party van and getting diddled like Doddler.
>>
>>14669408
I liked to do 1-3 mL. It really varies on hole and personal preference though so you're going to have to experiment and find out. You'll probably fuck up a few times, but whatever.
>>
Has anyone tried the supplements recommended on the guide?
I've been taking Lecithin and pygeum for a little over a month and haven't noticed a difference.
>>
>>14669211
>amazon canada
>loli hole

I keep hearing about Canada being a massive bitch when it comes to loli (even in 2d), how is this even possible.
>>
>>14669158
>It just seems interesting for possibly hands free function, but as you say there was very little information available about it so I was a little hesitant to drop so much money on it. And I also couldn't find any pictures of what the inside of the sleeve looked like, so that seemed fishy to me.
Damn, son. Stole the words out of my mouth.

If you want hands free stuff, either do the pillow tricks or make your own. Shouldn't be hard to DIY your own onahole clamp. While most of you guys can't in2 moon, have the link anyway. http://eroengin.web.fc2.com/

>>14669664
Supplements and their effects will vary from person to person. Make sure you get a benchmark/control for testing. I've taken lecithin and zinc and noticed an increase.
>>
>>14669408
A little goes a long way. If you use too little to start, you can always add more. If you start with too much your fap is ruined because you need to stop and clean up or you just wont feel anything.
>>
>>14669465
And don't forget to properly lube the entrance.
>>
>>14669888
Yes, actually.
>>
tfw still terrified to order one of these.

Maybe next month.

Do any of these have lube/the items with paypal as a buying option? Also discreet shipping.
>>
>>14670122
No, anything you buy from any website here will have the contents of your purchase listed all over the box in large print.
>>
>>14670129
>>14670122
That's cruel, Anon. You weren't planning on telling him about the Facebook, twitter and myspace posts the company makes immediately after your order? Or the planes with signs behind them advertising to the whole town what kind of loli-loving pervert Anon is? For shame.
>>
>>14670129
Sometimes they include specific pictures of the inside contents just to make sure that you know that you're getting the right products so that if there's a mistake you can send it back before you open the box.
>>
File: tumblr_m8a14xwrON1r0yamfo1_400.jpg (36KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8a14xwrON1r0yamfo1_400.jpg
36KB, 278x278px
>>14669175
>>
>>14670129
Tfw live with family. Probably wouldn't be mad just even more disappointed in me.
>>
Any advice for cleaning dual layer onaholes, magic eyes in particular? My previous experience with Rina was great, but brief for how long she lasted me as the first and only hole I had at the time.
>>
>>14669852
>>14669465

Didn't Doddler purchase the onahole from some overseas retailer which was why it was checked by customs?

Either way, I already bought it and it is coming tomorrow. Inb4 I become Doddler 2.0.
>>
What do you guys with hips/mini hips do to keep them still?
>>
>>14670201
Godspeed, anon. Perhaps the free health care will help you out after they prolapse your asshole in jail.
>>
>>14670212
Going to try to contact the seller to remove the packaging and artwork, so how should I phrase this exactly?

what if Dandelion Japan is Canadian Popo?
>>
>>14670208
Nothing, just hold them and let the hip-to-ass slapping commence. Missionary can be difficult if you have a service tunnel, as fluids may leak out as you push the vulva.
>>
>>14670220
>Canadian Popo
Send them an email to bit them into typing an actual reply. If you don't see "eh" at least twice you know they're cool. Also it's Dandelion Japan not Maple Leaf Japan so you're probably cool regardless.
>>
>>14670232
Just sent them an email through Amazon since they don't have an email for contact. Fortunately, Amazon hides my email when I sent it but what's the use really when Dandelion Japan knows my full name and address.

Better prepare for that "surprise" raid tomorrow...
>>
File: s3-8.jpg (19KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
s3-8.jpg
19KB, 400x320px
>>14661235
Thanks again, I really appreciate your work.

>>14669906
>http://eroengin.web.fc2.com/
Pic from said website looks rather like a mecha cannon blaster.

>>14670201
Relax anon, compared to dozens of other "indecent" box-art loli holes, the two you ordered are quite tame so it would surprise me if they'd do anything against you.
But in the off-chance they do, please tell us how it went.
>>
>>14663390
why are girls with shadow over their eyes and upper face so lewd
>>
>>14670283
Is that an onahole attached to a drill?
>>
>>14670331
It's a drill attached to an onahole. A seemingly small but very important distinction.
>>
>>14668304
Seconded, it's crap. You're too small and your penis won't be tenderly hugged or you're too big and it'll break down because it's cheap Chinese manufacture. It'll probably break on it's own either way.
>>
File: wut.png (60KB, 270x291px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
60KB, 270x291px
>>14670283
But it just spins.
>>
>>14670283
I ordered only the Roa because I have a small penis (3.5") and I believed that the Roa would be more pleasurable over the Lolinco.
>>
>>14670438
does the drill bit go into the urethra?
>>
I want to get a "drying stand" (for want of a better term) for my Onaholes, so that I can put a hole over it and allow it to dry naturally after cleaning, as I have found I have been destroying holes far too quickly trying to dry them with paper towels.

The only one I could find was the one that comes with the "Ona Shaker" on NLS, and a friend recommended getting a Tenga 3D, which also comes with it's own drying stand which he uses for all his holes.

Can anyone recommend any good onahole drying stands?
>>
>>14670331
When it comes to onaholes, spinning is not that great.
I've tried drill enhanced onaholes and the only new sensation is that of friction heating it up, even if you use a lot of lube.
It's alright but it doesn't improve the experience.
>>
Oh wow. OtonaJP stocks Alice products, that is awesome. I wanted some for a while now but I really don't want to be dealing with proxy all the time.

Anyone know the difference between Alice in the Heaven/Alice in the Firststage ?

Quite a significant price difference.

I was actually considering just sticking to Daimaoh stuff now because the fucking Tong-GGO broke on the second use. Worthless shit. And fuck the assholes who give it a 5/5 rating too, because its not good at all.
>>
File: Unnamed.png (5KB, 832x92px) Image search: [Google]
Unnamed.png
5KB, 832x92px
Kek Omochajews.
Good shit.
>>
File: 1453344244172.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1453344244172.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>14667044
>>14668295

http://en-nls.com/pict1-43192?c2=9999

First time really reviewing so forgive me If I'm not as descriptive as I should be.

The hole itself is pretty small at around 10 centimeters, however it is super elastic so the size might not be a problem for most people. Its has a two-layer structure which may cause problems for durability in the long run, so far after about 4 uses no problems have turned up.The bumps feel very nice and the high suction works very well with the softness of the hole. Cleaning is very easy due to it being fairly small and elastic.

Only drawbacks I can think of so far is the hole itself looks pretty ugly and due to its special order status on nls (haven't check any other sites for it). It can add around 2 to 3 days to the delivery time.

If anyone else has or buys this hole feel free to add in whatever you want, as this probably won't be the best review for it.
>>
>>14671040
How do you destroy your holes with paper towels?
>>
>>14671666
If you apply too much pressure on the material with paper towels, it can cause enough friction to damage it. That's why he said he tried to dry it "too quickly", it's likely to happen if you try to rush drying with them.
>>
>>14671765
Now I'm somewhat scared to dry my onahole with paper towels
>>
>>14671782
What the pastebin says:
>To dry the inside, tightly roll tissue or paper towel and gently work it into the hole to the very end. Remove wet paper and repeat if necessary until all water absorbed. Do not store holes with damp tissue inside them. If using cloth rather than paper, microfiber towels are better for drying because they leave less lint behind than cotton.

I wouldn't stress over it, just try to be patient when drying.
Every onahole will come to an end eventually, sadly, if not from paper towels, then from general "use" or something else.
>>
Do you use your onahole every day? I recently stopped using mine since it's such a hassle to clean, dry and prepare to sleep afterwards. Should I be changing my fapping schedule?
>>
>>14671040
>recommended getting a Tenga 3D, which also comes with it's own drying stand which he uses for all his holes

Yeah, they dry pretty slowly though. I don't dry it like that because people come into my room everyday so I just dry my 3D sleeve with paper towels.
>>
Is it discouraged to use your Onahole in the shower?
>>
>>14671982
The only problem is that lube will get washed away.
>>
>>14663390
How the fuck do I dry off the deepest part of my Virgin Age: Admission? no matter what I try, I can´t dry it with a cloth and my fingers alone. I tried with a stick with a cloth too, but no luck
Also, Thank you /jp/ to guide me to the world of onaholes. Holy fucking shit, fapping has become 100 times better
>>
>>14671907

Probably. This is just me but I fap when I wake up or a little while afterward. I don't fap before sleep because not only the clean up of onaholes but fapping before sleep leads to zinc depletion, which usually means you won't have dreams or they won't be as intense/vivid. It's actually a lot easier in general to get to sleep when you don't use your bed for fapping but instead just for sleeping.
>>
>>14670201
From my experiences with Amazon.co.uk, once attention is drawn to them they get taken off Amazon marketplace pretty quickly. Onaholes come and go randomly, and I've gotten used to doing a casual check every now and then.

If Prime is available it's a domestic seller, so no you won't get raped by loli laws unless someone checks your Amazon purchase history or something.
>>
>>14671982
I once tried using my Rina while floating on my back in the bath. Being covered with warm water actually made it harder to concentrate on the feeling of the hole hugging my dick, and as >>14672156 said the lube kept washing away.
>>
Anyone else improvised to use the onahole hands-free? I put it in a cardboard box through a hole with some weights to keep it from moving. It's pretty awesome.
>>
>>14672952
>Anyone else improvised to use the onahole hands-free
You read the guide, did you?
Of course you didn't
>>
>>14672960
>http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a

Ofcourse not.
>>
>>14671907

I'm getting lazy with the cleaning, I don't feel like using it anymore especially since I spend more time cleaning than actually using it.
>>
Anybody tried http://otonajp.com/kyun-kyun-spiral-squeeze-spiral/ ?

Considering it and would like to see another anon's opinion before actually buying it.
>>
File: 26978026.gif (286KB, 320x162px) Image search: [Google]
26978026.gif
286KB, 320x162px
Ever stepped on a needle/splinter and it hurt like hell?
Ever stepped on a penis and...

>>14673118
http://infernalmonkey.com/2015/11/26/squeeze-spiral-review/
Says it's very stimulating, however, that guy feels amazed by every 2nd onahole.
Get it and please tell us how you liked it.
Just be careful because the head seems to poke out at the end during use.
>>
>>14673252
I thought that foot was a dick for a second. Won't be surprised if Futanari onaholes exist.
>>
>>14673452
Um, so it does...
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/futanari-musume
>>
>>14666565

Wait, Vacuum Warning -Seducing Witch is for big dicks? Fuck, was about to order one.

Also what is this talk of flax lube someone was saying?
>>
>>14669211
Okay guys, just got the notification that it just arrived. Hoping to review it tonight. If there is no response in the next couple of hours, assume the worst. =S
>>
>>14673473
Flax lube is a natural lube alternative. Basically just boil some up, cool it down and slap it on. It does spoil after a while.

Flax and other starches can be used in the same manner for making DIY lube.

VW is put there because it's rather durable and fits the larger portion of the penis size index. You can still use it, as long as you're around the same length as the tunnel. But anyone who doesn't check tunnel length before buying essentially can't be guaranteed a worthwhile purchase. We put a bunch of holes there so people don't start asking what's good for their own dick.
>>
I have a question, is it safe or harmful to cum inside multiple times. i usually wash it after every couple uses, but i've heard stories of peoples' dicks falling off, so i was wondering if it really mattered to wash it or if i can just let it sit there then use again a day or two later
>>
>>14673662
wash it immediately after use you sick fuck
I mean if you really want to you can use it again right after finishing inside it
but if you let the cum + lube sit in a moist hole over two days you're gonna fuckin die
>>
The next dirty NEET who didn't read the guide.
>>
>>14673570

Thanks man!

I'm an inch too short apparently :(
>>
If I wash the onahole, and afterwards apply/rinse/soak the onahole in some Hydrogen peroxide to disinfect it (it's anti bacterial/mold/fungal). Should I rinse it with water after some minutes and then get into drying it or just dry it out like that? My point being - if Hydrogen peroxide is left for too long on the onahole can it do harm to it?
>>
>>14673693

If you are over 6ins I'd say go for it, you could probably still get FULL enjoyment out of it.

If you were between 5-6, I'd say consider it if you were OK with spending that type of money because it is EXTREMELY durable.

I am slightly on the bigger side 7-7.5 & 6ins girth. I dont treat my onaholes particularly well and probably use it an average of 6x a week, and it shows no major sign of wear 4 months in. I'm confident it'll last a year...it might be a lifelong lasting hole.

>>14673662
>>14673675
It probably depends on the hole but so long as you dont go TOO long, you'll probably be ok. Most likely, you might get a pimple on your dick at worst. But it depends on the onahole.

Its not that uncommon for me to use the VacuumWitch 3 times over a 24 hour period without washing. A fap before bed (initial cum/lube), a fap at wake up (1st fap w/leftovers), and a fap after work (2nd fap w/leftovers) and nothing happened. I did clean up after the 3rd fap. If you are going several days in between without clean up THEN I may concerned.

I've also fapped with the VW and left it over a weekend vacation without cleaning it- immediately cleaned it when I got home and it was totally fine.

Mild antibacterial hand soap + microfiber towel to wipe down the inside, and you'll be fine in most situations.
>>
File: virgin age admission.jpg (75KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
virgin age admission.jpg
75KB, 400x300px
I think I just found my new onahole waifu.

After disliking Lolinco I thought I was insane for ordering this but she's just wonderful. This is not only the best loli hole, it is THE loli hole; I really feel like I've become 2D and I'm fucking an actual loli. Even though she's tighter than Lolinco I find it easier to control my orgasm with her.

10/10 would buy again. Also best box art for an onahole ever.
>>
I really want to try the Gichi Tight Virgin or the Campus Life Athlete, but Amazon has the R20 puni and 17 bdx cheap with free shipping....should I wait and see or cave?
>>
>>14669175
>>14673840
Speaking of which, Virgin Age ~ Admission vs La Bocca Della Verità – The Mouth of Truth, which is better?

Should they not be compared?
>>
Guys, soon it will mark 2 years since I started using Onaholes.
My collection thus far is a "You're my Idol!" promotional hole, a Lilith Uterus, and a Magic Eyes Cocolo (I had a Lolicno Virgo, but I tore straight through the womb during my 3rd session using it). A pretty standard collection, if I do say so myself.

I want to try something a little different soon. Do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>14673840
My only gripe with her is that she's so tight that she'll push your dick out the moment you cum and start to go limp. Otherwise once you grow accustomed to her dick bullying grip she's one of the most ideal lolihole to buy on a NEET budget.

Her highest selling point in my opinion aside from her tightness is her superb durability. Magic eyes products are great, but their dual layer material means that they tend to have a lower lifespan due to the special attention you have to give to their maintenance. This is my major gripe with magic eyes because they're great holes when you start using them but once the material starts tearing apart then the ride is over.

VA:A on the other hand is incredibly sturdy. Part of the reason why she chokes your cock so hard is because of her sturdy material. So not only is her maintenance easier to keep up with than a magic eyes hole, she is guaranteed to last longer.

I could write an entire review arguing why she's a strong contender for a beginner onahole despite her tightness if it weren't universal knowledge by now.

>>14673919
You can't really compare a lolihole with a blowjob hole. They give you two different experiences to their own right. To begin with Mouth of Truth is more of a special occasion onahole because she's much more difficult to clean than your ordinary hole.
>>
>>14673927
How about VA:A vs Ubu Virgin?
>>
Alright, what is a hip with tight loli anal, yet still has a bubble butt?
>>
>>14673961
I don't own an Ubu Virgin but she's probably next on my list of loliholes to try. I've read great things about her and being another hole from Toy's Heart she ought to be a good investment.
>>
>>14672494
I don't use my bed for fapping, I'm always at my computer when I'm fapping since its easier to watch/read material. I didn't know about the zinc depletion, do you think if we were having "actual sex" would we still receive zinc depletion or is it different since it releases a different chemical in our brains?
>>
>>14673477
Wow am I disappointed. If this is suppose to feel like the real thing then looks like I am going to feel next to nothing during real sex. The Tenga Pile 3D really did ruin me since my dick is not as sensitive as before.

I'll give my longer review later. Go to change my pants (used too much lotion) and find out how to clean this thing.

Note: This is my first impressions with an onahole and the Roa.
>>
>>14674281
If you are expecting any hole to accurately emulate real vaginal sex...well I have some bad news for you. It's just not going to happen.

It's not all bad though. Holes offer unique sensations that you would never find with a real partner. Spoiler alert real vaginas don't have dangling nubs, alternate tunnels, spiral patterns, and I promise you that despite the number of holes that have a narrow cervix leading into a larger uterus like vacuum chamber no girl enjoys getting their cervix penetrated.

Enjoy the hole for what it is, and when you get laid for real don't fixate on the comparison and enjoy that for what it is.

Also safe sex nigga. Damn people knock chicks up and get the clap hard these days.
>>
>>14673840
where did you get this? Queen cat doesn't have it
>>
>>14674656
Amazon has it if you live in 'murica
>>
>>14674656
NLS - https://en-nls.com/pict1-38906?c2=9999
OtonaJP - http://otonajp.com/virgin-age-admission/
>>
>>14674359
>no girl enjoys getting their cervix penetrated.
And that wouldn't even be an issue normally since the vaginal canal is longer than virtually every onahole unless your dick is as big as a horse's or the girl is 11 years old.
>>
>>14674695
>>14674700
looks a bit small, how do you think it would fair even though i'm 7 in. ? and if not well would you recommend another?
>>
File: 1359863466480.jpg (40KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
1359863466480.jpg
40KB, 490x333px
>>14674706
>the girl is 11 years old.
>>
>>14674281
Sujiman Kupa Roa ~ Hard box album: http://imgur.com/a/yFe1d

Lube used: Tenga Hole Lotion Real

Rating: 7/10

The Sujiman Kupa Roa Hard edition is a short and very detailed onahole which I had trouble thrusting my junk into it. The problem I faced was air was trapped inside and pushed against my cock which kind of felt like the onahole was fighting back. Unfortunately for me, this is not my fetish.

As for the sensation, it feel lacking but I can not blame the product for this. I used a thick, non-water based lubricant which reduced the sensitivity of my already numb penis. What I can speak positive of was the amount of detail put into the internals. When I was cleaning it under the faucet with my fingers before and after its use, it was a sensual feeling in my fingertips.

What I recommend and will do next time is use a thinner, water-based lubricant which should offer a more pleasing experience.

As for the price, it was a bit steep as my 3D sleeves cost between $30-40 CAD and this costed $42 CAD.

Finally, would I recommend this to anyone? No if the price is this high or if your penis has been accustomed to more rough sex toys such as the Pile 3D. However, I could only recommend this to other users with shorter penis lengths as myself (3.5"). Personally, I think this onahole is too short for me and I consider myself pretty darn small.
>>
Dear Onalords

I need guidance in my next purchase as my mind is clouded by temptations.

I originally wanted to place something on my bed and fuck like a fish out of water on top. I tried the hands-free pillow and blanket methods with regular onaholes and while it's doable, it's not great, as the onaholes can slip out of position pretty easily. So I'm looking into purchasing a hip

The Premium Chastity half hip seems pretty well suited for my intended purpose as it features a flat base. I can imagine just placing it flat on the bed and just fucking the hell out of it.
http://otonajp.com/virginal-bloom-junketsu-premium-butt/

But then there is the newly available Alice Dayo on OtonaJP, A highly reputable mini-hip with a almost mythical like status as it was previously unavailable outside of Japan.
http://otonajp.com/alice-dayo/

But if you are to mention a mini-hip. You can't ignore the immensely popular Puni Ana DX.
http://otonajp.com/puni-ana-dx-hard-edition/

Thus, I'm troubled. Is Premium Chastity suitable for my intended purposes? But what about the previously rare Alice Dayo? But if I'm going to get the Alice Dayo, I have to make comparisons to the Puni Ana DX as they are technically in the same form factor class.

I beseech your crowd sourced wisdom!
>>
>>14674708

>7

Nah, it's way too fucking small for you. I wouldn't even bother.
>>
>>14674777
know of a good lolinco then?
>>
Also, here is a album to my Tenga Black Fliphole: http://imgur.com/a/g2BXX

I'm not going into depth reviewing this one as my experience with it was very dissatisfactory. I spent $77.90 CAD of utter disappointment and it takes up so much space that I am planning on throwing this thing out.

Nevertheless, that was just my experience with it and I only bought this because I heard other people had an amazing experience with it.
So, if you have a dig bick, have money to spare and want something easy to clean, I would definitely recommend this for you. Otherwise, this is probably not worth getting.
>>
>>14674749
>Every product over $100

I feel like such a casual with my under $50 onaholes. It looks pretty difficult cleaning the internals of those hips. I hope you are willing to put the time into maintaining that.
>>
>>14674812

I mean....the very nature of a lolinco hole is that it's small. So with your size, it's hard to recommend something that wouldn't get damaged. Have you looked at something like Daisyuki Hold? I have that and it's a tough little hole. Might be able to stand up to some stretching. Pretty cheap too so if you break it, no big deal.
>>
I only ever want to buy onaholes when I'm horny.
>>
>>14671907
I use a flippable hole almost exclusively now just because cleanup is so much easier than other holes. It takes literally a minute to clean and dry.
>>
>>14674812
You should look into Lolinco Virgo. It's a bigger version of Lolinco.
>>
>>14674749
They're all pretty much of the same effectiveness. Do note that with that position, if you like going balls deep, then you will skew the hip slightly forward, and any service tunnel may end up leaking fluid.

As long as your measurement fits, go for it. I'm biased towards the puni/alice because of the form and it's not limited to a flat base, having many more positions available without being difficult to handle.
>>
Why doesn't otonajp sell storage bags? NLS shipping is at least $10 more expensive for me and I'm already choosing the fastest shipping option.
>>
People who have got Alice holes, was the AGMv1 better? Looks like they've stopped making them I think.
>>
I'm thinking of getting a Puni Ana SPDX but i already own the DX soft. I love it but will the SPDX just be more of the same?
>>
>>14675099
What do you think the SPDX brings to the table over the regular Puni Ana?
>>
>>14675105
I like the look of the plastic in it making it firmer.
>>
>>14675117
Do you think that's a good reason to have another one? Is the lack of a ribcage something that would have changed your decision at the time?
>>
>>14675047
$20+ more expensive now.

Anywhere else to purchase breathable bags to store onaholes? I have a hard time justifying how 2 medium toy bags are worth playing $20+ CAD for me.
>>
>>14675130
good questions ill have to think about it. Do you know if the hole is exactly the same?
>>
>>14675148
No, I was hoping you knew...
>>
>>14675151
looking at the pictures they look different enough think i may pull the trigger on this one.
>>
>>14675177
When you get them, fuck em' at the same time for me anon.
>>
The recommended holes in the pastebin have served me very well but I notice there's none for electric masturbators.

I was looking to get one to use while I'm doing other things like playing games. Any suggestions?
>>
>>14675147
JewDemon. For the most part, I prefer the drawstring and the current medium bags are grey with a red logo, where they used to be bright red with black.
>>
>>14675147
>14675147

I've been using neoprene pencil cases that you can buy from the dollar store. They come in all sorts of sizes too =D. Plus, people just assume you keep pencils in there.
>>
>>14674963
Make a list of the holes you find interesting and revisit them later, continously narrowing down to your final choice.

>>14675047
It's either a crazy coincidence (similar to Alice holes), or otonajp does actually look at this thread, because now they do offer storage bags.
Alternatively >>14675239 this.
>>
Anyone going to buy any Alice products then? I want to know how they stack up against the Venus Real/Clone.
>>
>>14673840

Late reply but is this worth getting if I already have Graduation? How different are they?
>>
>>14664129
Update. (The vendor is otonaJP by the way)

They offered me a full refund. I accepted but said I preferred a replacement. They said they wanted me to be satisfied and not feel bad by their mistake, so they sent me a replacement instead of the refund.

I have the feeling that OtonaJP is amateur like
>what would you like to happen now ?
They're too polite and don't take charge. Or maybe new companies are like that when they start out. Doritos and Domino pizza were great when they first came to my country but now that they've beaten out the competition and taken over they've lowered their quality.
>>
File: FNCBFO2I9YBJLK7.jpg (51KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
FNCBFO2I9YBJLK7.jpg
51KB, 907x718px
>>14674983
Would you recommend your hole? Give me your two cents on your product and what model is it?

>>14670163
>visiting an anime image board
Your parents are already disappointed, go the full length
>>
File: 1420768997838.gif (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1420768997838.gif
67KB, 230x230px
>mfw nls said they're going to ship my package today but they didn't
>>
>>14675698
What would be an ideal onahole to use to simulate Mari's vagina?
>>
>>14673840
Why does my VA:A box have a pre-school loli on it instead?
>>
>>14675534
I actually send them an email requesting that yesterday. Amazing how they answered and offered a solution in less than 6 hours.
>>
>>14663532
>cut
>sensitive
Pick one
>>
http://www.amazon.com/USA-Seller-PlushMate%C2%AE-Realistic-Hugging/dp/B00F27FV1E

http://www.amazon.com/USA-Seller-PlushMate%C2%AE-Realistic-Hugging/dp/B00D6NWF8S

So I found these on amazon, wonder if these are coming from the same factory as the jewdemon plushes?

I also wonder if this means we'll see new plush toys on jewdemon.

The $150 plush hip/lower torso doesn't seem like too steep of a price.
>>
>>14672494
>fapping before sleep leads to zinc depletion
>no dreams

That fucking explains why. Thanks anon.
>>
File: RIPWallet.png (25KB, 1559x847px) Image search: [Google]
RIPWallet.png
25KB, 1559x847px
Despite the bad first impression with the Hard Roa, the popularity of these two onaholes as well as otonaJP's great customer service for adding storage bags gives me so much reason to spend this much at once.

Now I just can't decide if I should have a small bag per onahole or a medium bag to store multiple onaholes.
>>
File: NLS_DHLShipping.png (80KB, 850x894px) Image search: [Google]
NLS_DHLShipping.png
80KB, 850x894px
>>14676098
Wow, now NLS is cheaper? Anyone have experience with DHL or EMS Express shipping before?

I'm deciding between DHL shipping (purchasing from NLS) and EMS Express shipping (purchasing from otonaJP). Canadian-anon btw.
>>
>>14675778
The one sitting with pantsu shown and a plush cat by her side?
That's the same VA:A, just with the old packaging.
Actually I want one with that old box-art, should I just pester NLS to try and get it for me or should I forget it?
>>
>>14672494
Can I get a source for that claim? Anecdotally, I've had some great post-fap dreams; sometimes lucid.
>>
>>14674706
It was just an example of how onaholes can provide stimulation that emulates unobtainable situations.

I can't say, and not as a "hurrr my dick is so big", I've hit cervix before and can promise anyone who is wondering it isn't pleasant for either person. Once it was because the girl had a flopped over uterus so the vagina couldn't extend as far as most and the second time it was my fault for rushing it without enough foreplay.

Point being if there are any guys out there fantasizing about ramming into a cervix and pushing through to the orgasmic crys of your partner before you x-ray hentai dump 12 oz of jizz directly into their uterus....well whatever gets you off, but if you go into real 3D sex with that fantasy in your head you will be severely disappointed. So let onaholes do for you the freaky things a real pussy won't ever do. It's honestly why I aim for the more bizzare ones in general.
>>
Looking through the porn sections in Akihabara and looking at onaholes there isnt as awkward as I thought it was once I figured that the tenent had to not only apply to work there, but looks at that stuff every day.

Wonder if I should ask them for recommendations next time.
>>
>>14675992
Price on that full torso?
>>
Anyone knows if Alice Lotion Premium is worth getting over the classic Onatsuyu Lotion?
>>
>>14676116
>>14676098

Nvm, did my own research and found that EMS is much better than DHL.
>>
>>14663390
are there any anime feet sex toys?
>>
>>14676256
>aim for the more bizzare ones
Please, do share with us which bizzare onaholes you think of.
>>
>>14676506
how is EMS better than DHL?
for me its only a few cents more expensive and it gets here in like 1 day
>>
>>14676747
Anything with internals that don't even attempt to replicate 3D sex experience. I don't go for the fucking ooze in a can mess or the fuck a futa dick holes, but things like campus life athlete...I mean what girl has a vaginal canal with more curves than the mighty Mississippi? Or that narrow diameter cervix on the gichi tight virgin...more like pushing past an anal sphincter than fucking a 3D teen pussy. Or that magic eyes internal mod body...no real trim is going to let you feel your dick hitting ribs or spine...gotta say that kinda creeps me out, but it's not trying to fake the real thing it's going for something you can't get anywhere else.
>>
>>14674749
I really wish I could help on this with the Alice Dayo or the Premium Chastity, but owning neither of those I cannot comment on them.

I do know what you are looking to achieve is very doable with the Puni Ana. I did a video review on that and basically, it'll hold its weight and stay still aside some 'worming' about while you try to mating press the thing.

The worming doesn't move it much though, so it's very much a can-do with the vaginal hole. Unattempted with anal, but I don't think the form lends well to that.

Whatever you decide, my answer is that of course hips will probably achieve it, Premium chastity the best to avoid wiggling with the solid surface. The only one I'm skeptical on doing that level of play is the Alice, as it's not only smaller/lighter but doesn't have a more upright vaginal entrance.

That's my guess. So I'd say probably in order: Premium Chastity, Puni Ana, Alice Dayo on the assumption of ONLY which will accept the position you want the most. All other factors not included.

>captcha with fish How very apt, Captcha.
>>
File: 1428873631130.jpg (44KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1428873631130.jpg
44KB, 500x294px
>>14675975
>mfw

I'll bite with a simple retort:
Shall we bring up the archived thread on the anon with onas who was circumcised due to phimosis and found everything far too sensitive?
>>
>>14676201
Yes, that one. I actually like that one better than the current box art, which feels too similar to Graduation. God knows how it got past customs and into the UK (I also have the Rina and Lolinco boxes).

Would NLS still have enough stock for the old one? You could ask to see if they have any left.
>>
>in akihabara
>I reckon I'll just buy a few onaholes
>come back to the apartment with the Fairy Onahole, Mouth of Truth, Virgin Age Graduation and R20 Puni

Welp
>>
>>14676943
Of course, the phimosis dick will be ultra sensitive if he gets circumcised, because his glans never was in direct contact with anything. However, after a few months of having your naked dick rubbing against your underwear, it will definitely get less sensitive
>>
>>14677143
>after a few months of having your naked dick rubbing against your underwear, it will definitely get less sensitive
Not necessarily, unless your underwear is 150 grit. How you treat your penis with shower habits, underwear and everything else will have different results.
>>
>>14677143
I'm in the midst of self-curing phimosis, and the sensitivity when I do occasionally expose my dick is almost unbearable.
>>
>>14677167
I've never understood why people argue about this. Why are you so interested in the sensitivity of someone else's dick.

My parent's got me snipped IDK why. Doesn't matter to me. Sex feels good, beating off is fun, I don't get off on oral much but whatever. I'm not wishing I had a foreskin or resenting my parents or blaming the Jews. Dick gets hard, doesn't look gross, feels good, able to but, no premature issues...snipped or not if you got all the rest who gives a shit.
>>
>>14672462
do you have little fingers or something
>>
>>14677190
>I've never understood why people argue about this.

Then let me explain.

Firstly, onahole thread. Their penis impacts their general view of a product and opinion spouting. While not limited to onaholes, this leads to rumors and general hearsay. This unfortunately spread around countless forums where post count matters to them, and this becomes widely believed.

Secondly, the repeated hearsay and general spread of the cut vs uncut "argument". The general sensitivity of the glans or any other area with the peripheral nervous system will depend on what becomes normal to it. Repeated stresses, impacts or subject to temperature will immensely impact feeling, hence normal to one person may not feel normal to another. Not only does circumcision have wild varieties on its own, but your habits make more of an impact than clothing options, as much as clothes factor in.

Cut or not, any sensitivity can be subsided by constant stimulation. Multiple porn actors in the 90's are uncut and have the hardest time reaching ejaculation. It just so happens that skin covers the glans and provides some protection, but it also has peripheral nerves. The clothing argument, while I admit I use it as well to an extent, only goes so far when compared to your habits and what you do with your dong. It just so happens that the uncut start at a lower stimulation threshold, and that doesn't mean the two parties are worlds apart.

>Why are you so interested in the sensitivity of someone else's dick.
Because that's where most opinions come from without any research or knowledge. While partly medical in nature, many doctors still believe the whole cut/uncut argument, and thus many others do without reasoning.

>who gives a shit
Apparently, some posters here still do with what little evidence they provide.
>>
>>14677190

For some people, they desperately need to superior over people even if it's something they literally had no choice in. It's similar to a racists train of thought. They have nothing else in their lives to feel good about, so they fall back to that.
>>
>>14677143
>>14677167
>>14677185
>>14677190

Ohboyherewego.jpg

Let's end it here though. As >>14677167 said, habits hold much stronger than any nerve endings. It's why children who were raised in the wild can dance naked through snow like nothing without feeling like their feet are going to freeze on them.

As >>14677190 said, who cares about this argument. The only point that can be made about it is the whole circumcision of infants/babies, which I think we can all agree is retarded level. Either under medical emergency/necessity (actual necessity) or if the child grows up and decides to, nothing more. Beyond that, it's preference and you're literally arguing over your dicks.

This is /ona/, we all want to support our healthy little/big soldiers.

So, what is your favorite ona, anons? Give a little snippet what you love most about your onafu, or talk about a new ona you just picked up/are planning on picking up. What reason? What drew you to it?

I'm personally getting a Squamate, those nublets look enticing. But Japan Post is taking forever to send it out to burgerland.
>>
File: discussing-penises.jpg (16KB, 235x226px) Image search: [Google]
discussing-penises.jpg
16KB, 235x226px
>>14677322
>you're literally arguing over your dicks.
where do you think you are?
>>
>>14677359
I give to that, that's pretty obvious.

Just wanted to make it clear, since it's a 'debate' that people seem to think holds water and has persisted for ages.
>>
>>14677359
There's literally no reason to argue about circumcision here, god knows none of us are going to be having kids anytime soon.
>>
>>14674999
>Lolinco Virgo
http://www.queencatadulttoys.com/sujiman-kupa-lolinco-male-masturbator/ this one?
>>
File: guaranteedreplies.jpg (52KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
guaranteedreplies.jpg
52KB, 331x331px
>>14676724
>>
>>14677481

That's the original and smaller version. You want the slightly larger version:

http://otonajp.com/sujiman-kupa-lolinco-virgo/
>>
>>14677481
Lolinco Virgo (bigger): http://en-nls.com/pict1-43445?c2=9999
Lolinco original (smaller): http://en-nls.com/pict1-39103?c2=9999

I don't think it's available on Queencat.
>>
>>14676724
see >>14673252

It's called "Puni Ashi DX".
>>
>>14677589
thank you anon, but i'm not really into flat feets.
>>
What do you recommend, guys?
>>
>>14678123
No, we typically recommend onaholes. Maybe female hookers if you're really desperate.
>>
File: ha.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>14678133
>>
>>14676857
I Googled "EMS vs DHL Canada" and read some stories. Some one claimed DHL's local ground shipping sucks and another claim the had to pay taxes when shipping with DHL. Also, this Reddit post just shits on DHL but I didn't bother reading if they explained why: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianBeauty/comments/35vndm/buyer_beware_rrs_now_uses_dhl_for_shipping_ems/

A rough comparison:
http://egl.livejournal.com/15110747.html
>>
>>14677307
Summary: in /ona/, everyone's dick matters.
>>
First time onahole buyer here
Would a lilith uterus be a good starter onahole?
>>
>>14670297
Because when you look at them, you know shit is going to go down.
>>
>>14678681
Straight into big league, eh?
I'd recommend buying an additional cheap onahole, so you can properly get a feel for stroking, lubing and heating. You don't want to break your good hole because of some Sillyness that you would've learned if it wasn't your first hole.
>>
>>14678681
I bought that for my first one not too long ago. If you need stimulation do not get the soft version. It's good though, gets the job done.
>>
>>14678839
Maybe you're right
I'll get one of those cheap onaholes to get the technique right and then buy a lilith
>>
>>14678933
Buy a Mii Nyan. They're good to start with and still good once you're experienced. They're also damn near indestructible on the level of Tomax which is nice.
>>
what's a considerable upgrade from tsurupeta girl soft, in a less stimulating and more suction way?
>>
>>14678332
Those are terrible links and explanations. Package delivery works with customs, freight AND local postal service. DHL/EMS operates mainly on freight and a little on postal levels. It's customs that hurts. Customs have the ability to charge you for tax and other monetary things, postal service brings you the goods, and the carrier get it across oceans and land. Package hits carrier, then customs, then postal, then to you. It doesn't help that nobody bothers explaining their own situation when it comes to their little shipping problems.

Shipping costs are already on NLS.
>>
>>14678947
Could you recommend one you can get from a USA store?
I'm never around when they deliver signed packages here
>>
>>14679004
You're gimping yourself pretty hard by excluding every store in the country these things are actually made in from your purchases. That said, I've had decent luck getting E-packet packages dumped on my doorstep, but if you can't do that or have it shipped somewhere that can sign you can try this: http://www.coolmalesextoy.com/toysheart-aoi-no-mimizu-no-su/. The feeling was nice but I seem to remember breaking mine fairly quickly, though I think the tunnel was off center. The Succubus 2D Wavy Ripple on Queen Cat is also a safe bet and again, it's Muh Tomax.
>>
Want to thank the anon who recommended the mouth of truth. The dick thanks you.

Currently torn on getting my first hip onahole, the choice being Sujiman Kupa CoCoLo and Puni Ana DX Hard Edition.

Any anon's here tried them?
>>
>>14679354
I have the puni ana dx non-hard edition.I would recommend it, but clean-up can be a hassle as the vagina part does not have a maintenance hole. If you can try to get the gold edition.
>>
File: thighs.png (290KB, 555x435px) Image search: [Google]
thighs.png
290KB, 555x435px
any ona with thick thighs so I can do this?
>>
Anons, before i started using Fleshlights and onaholes, i could ejaculate 2 or even 3 times in a row. After first ejaculation, it'll still be hard.

2-3 years later i have never masturbated with my hand since, and i can't ejaculate more than once without rest. Is this normal?

Also i'm 5.7 and want to be a hip for the first time. Any good suggestions other than Puni DX because i heard it's too big. I want a tight hip.
>>
>>14679698
Age is everything mate, I remember when I could keep going.
>>
>>14679698
Cocolo's great but it's a bitch to clean and dry. Hips are a PITA desu senpai.
>>
>>14679698
Cocolo is super soft, but I hardly use it because of the hassle it takes to clean.
>>
>>14679532
Sauce, anon?
>>
>>14680121
Boku no Reverse Search
>>
>>14679822
I hear Puni Ana isn't that bad because it has that hole on the other side.
>>
>>14680078
I've only ever used loli holes, so I was really surprised when Cocolo felt really different.
>>
I just used some lube that was specifically made for fapping from japan and it was out of this world. The warmer was nice too.

I have a question for more experienced anons. I left the Lovely Girl's drool lube over night and when I was cleaning it the lube looked like green slime. Is that because the lube is sweet and oxidated? Did a chemical reaction with my cum occured?
>>
>>14680354
You've created a green slime baby.
>>
>>14680354
take responsibility, anon!
>>
>>14673457
Aaaand... ordered. I wonder if there are more like that.
>>
>>14679354
I'm with >>14679376 on having the non-hard edition. Although, I don't follow on the difficult to clean up part; both service tunnels conjoin near the service hole/maintenance hole, so you can clean either.

>>14680333
Can confirm, not so hard.

>>14680078
Isn't Cocolo just around the same size as the puni? It might be a bit lighter though, but they're not too far off. 2.4kg isn't much regardless for weight...

>>14679822
Is it hard to clean? That's a shame.
>>
>>14680605
It is around the same size, yeah. The primary hassle is because it doesn't have a flush hole like the Puni does, and both holes are joined in the middle by a curve. The idea was that water going into one end would come out the other, but it doesn't exactly work great. Sometimes I end up cumming in the hole that's easier to get cum out of.

I'm slightly ashamed to have picked Cocolo over the Puni based on which box art loli I liked better, but eh it still feels great.
>>
>>14680638
Yeah, I can see why the cleaning might be a hassle. Still, I've heard great things over how good it is for usage from a couple of anons.

I can't comment on the differences since I don't have both, but I'm certain there's a give or take. I do believe the Puni should be less stimulating, there was an anon who talked about it in comparison to his Cocolo and found it much less enjoyable.

Oh well, win some lose some I suppose.
>>
>>14680734
It is really good. I don't have both either, but I've heard that Cocolo is supposed to have softer insides than the Puni.

There's also a difference in that the Puni has a much larger ass which some anons have mentioned they liked to slap and grab onto. Cocolo's torso and tits mean you can simulate a loli bouncing on top of you.
>>
Could I use shea butter in my puni ana xd?
>>
>>14680924
W-why?
>>
>>14680929
I like using it in the shower but water based lube + running water doesn't go well. Shea butter lasts forever in water.
>>
>>14680924

It's probably a bad idea since shea butter has oils in it
>>
>>14680935
Just fap with it while the shower is off.
>>
>>14681014
>>14680980

Well I used it and it felt 10 times better than water based by itsself, but i did notice it's already making the material weak. If you have an old onahole you want to get rid of, try shea butter before you toss it.
>>
>>14676376
Apparently only $200 and ships via prime.

That's actually kinda reasonable
>>
how do I dry the puni hole dx?
I just got it and used it twice
>>
>>14681525
ok well I read the guide and I tried the tissue + pen trick and wow holy shit this thing is actually a LOT easier to clean than any "normal" hole ive bought b4
the service tunnel is a godsend
>>
File: 1355592808571.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1355592808571.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>>>/r9k/26084240

where can I get pillows like this? Or is it a /diy/ job
>>
>>14681642
Dunno about that one but you can buy some.
>>
>>14681642
ɒɿυʞɒmiʞɒᗡ/ɘom.ƨϱɒʇγυd//:qƚƚʜ
>>
Anons, what do you think of this?
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/blewit-performance-and-pleasure-training-for-men/
>>
>>14681745
>What I believe gives men the confidence to talk to women is by fucking my rubber vaginas
>>
>>14681755
¿hooqoot?
>>
>>14681767
No, I don't understand. =(
>>
>>14681755
the confidence thing is about not fuckin jizzing like 3 seconds in, like a kinda reverse death grip maybe? I dont know ive never even kissed a girl
>>
>>14681789
I find that after ejaculating the first time, I last much longer before releasing the second time (assuming the second time is within 2 hours).
>>
has an anon ripped the images that comes on the cd included w/ the puni hole dx?
I'd do it myself but I dont have a cd drive in my computer..
>>
File: 1362190023235.gif (983KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1362190023235.gif
983KB, 500x364px
>>14681884
I can later when I'm back from work if there's demand for it. Don't know if it's been uploaded elsewhere though, I'd assume yes but let me know.
>>
Would you guys not recommend using the cloth used to clean glasses for drying onaholes? I just don't know what to use to dry the internals.
>>
>>14682034
Microfiber clothes are great because they're small and don't leave behind fibers.
>>
>>14678681
2nd opinion, that's a great starter hole. Durable, interesting enough texture. Recommend soft if you're sensitive.
>>
>>14682034

Note: yes I have read the guide. I just wanted to know what methods you guys use and which cloths if you use them.

>>14682042
Should I just assume the clothes provided with my glasses are microfiber?
>>
>>14682048
>Should I just assume the clothes provided with my glasses are microfiber?
They probably are. But if you use any chemical cleaner for your glasses with that cloth, maybe it could affect the onaho material. I dunno.
>>
where is the anon who recommended the Icicles 46 butt plug.

Just got it and put it in. It is incredibly comfortable and seems to stay in place really well especially while sitting. But it just doesn't really do anything for me.

However is probably the best "wearing out of the house" plug I've ever felt. Incredibly comfortable, gonna wear it to class tonight.
>>
File: ghdefgh.jpg (17KB, 600x296px) Image search: [Google]
ghdefgh.jpg
17KB, 600x296px
>>14681884
>>14681955
Yep, it's been uploaded here -
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/puni-ana-dx-hard
Didn't download and check personally, though.

>>14682048
>>14682060
>cleaning clothes for glasses
Something like pic related?
They're also called deerskin clothes, usually lint-free, some of them are microfiber, but most of them aren't.
Either way, they are too small, so why fidget about it when you could get proper microfiber clothes?

>>14682186
I'll keep in mind that the next time I'm sitting in a class, someone might have a butt plug up his ass.
>>
Wow, Girl in the Box is shit. It's like I'm fucking nothing, my Venus Real Soft is more stimulating and has a better interior. The tunnel is boring shit, it's not anywhere near tight and the outside is gigantic, awkwardly shaped and hard to grasp.

I won't be buying Magic Eyes again, they're nothing but disappointment other than Rina.
>>
>>14682540
b-but muh cocolo
>>
>>14682540
I have the hard version and it is stimulating enough for me. You may be right about the handling, it is not designed to be one handed it is quite the piece of meat.
>>
>>14678681
Just bought one recently (regular), I'd recommend it. It's reasonably durable and not overstimulating, and it's plenty big so you really can't go wrong with it.
>>14679354
>>14679376
I've got it in hard - I found it far too stimulating, it made me come faster than I'd like. It holds up well to use/abuse and besides some minor tearing it's about the same as when I got it. Just be sure to powder the everloving fuck out of it. The real nice think about it is just how meaty the ass it - it's great to squeeze. This other anon isn't right about that - the vagina does in fact have a maintenance hole, it connects with the other hole at the very end.
>>
Hi guys, what onahole would you say is a must or strongly suggested buy?

I got the Hard Roa 2 days ago and I am not very satisfied with it (as I wrote in my review), so I ordered the Virgin Age ~ Admission and Ubu Virgin. Now while I am waiting for it to arrive, I am thinking of getting the Mouth of Truth or Lolinco.

I would also consider the Venus Real Soft but I don't know which vendors would ship that to Canada atm.
>>
Any anons here also own a Tenga 3D Pile sleeve? I think the Pile ruined my rubber-vagina sex life as it made my penis numb and no longer as sensitive as it used to be.

Unexpectedly, the classic self-hand job is still as effective as it always was.
>>
>>14679532
Would also like to know, for thigh jobs/sumata.
>>
>>14682186
>But it just doesn't really do anything for me
Most butt plugs aren't designed to make you cum, they're mostly for training you to relax your muscles or stretching before bigger toys.
>>
>>14682910
use a softer hole to regain your lost sensitivity, its called death grip
>>
File: girl-in-the-box-loliho-02.jpg (19KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
girl-in-the-box-loliho-02.jpg
19KB, 500x347px
>>14682540
Yeah, I have been thinking about giving Girl in the Box a try, but my autism can't get over the fact that her hands are backwards. I know it probably shouldn't matter, but it seems like a pretty big oversight by the designers. Gotta wonder what else they may have let slip.

Magic Eyes as a whole tho isn't that bad in my experience. I have a Rina and a Lolinco which gave both been petty good to me, despite the lolinco's durability issues.
>>
What kind of stores should I look for if I want to get an onahole at a physical store? My room-mate has a tendency to open packages without checking who they're for.
>>
>>14683154
amazon > send to locker.
>>
>>14683299
Why didn't I think of that? Thank you.

What lube would you suggest on Amazon?
>>
>>14683430
Everyone suggests onatsuyu.
http://www.amazon.com/ToysHeart-4526374159008-Onatsuyu-Juicy-Lotion/dp/B005A0PEQ0/ref=pd_sim_194_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41wZxR5Bc4L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR107%2C160_&refRID=1A19E07XQA6QNP2PXD1D
>>
>>14683086
I'm talking butt plugs that specifically say they are for "p-spot" or prostate stimulation.

I'm sorta tall- over 6 foot, could this mean that my prostate is higher up than most? I even stuck two whole fingers up there and couldnt find it.
>>
OtonoJP put the following order together pretty quickly. About 4 days, was expecting at least a week because the Alice stuff was 1-2 weeks.

1 x Onatsuyu Lotion
1 x Puni Virgin Mini
1 x G PROJECT x PEPE HOT LOTION
1 x Alice Dayo
1 x Alice in the Heaven
1 x Alice in the Firststage

Never tried any japanese lube except for Golden Lotion, never used the small packets that came with onaholes. Still got one more golden lotion plus 2 refill packs...

Hope these Alice holes are great.... still want to get like 10 more holes off NLS... as well as some TOMAX stuff...

Kinda getting to the point where I don't want to count how many holes I have....
>>
>>14683092
Death grip as in the condition when a man loses sensitivity on his penis from masturbation?

Any softer holes would you guys recommend? I'm guessing Lolinco?
>>
>>14684125
Report back on the Alice products. there is one or two on the recommended list, even though they have never been available on an easily translatable site with reviews and details and such. I am interested in those details.
>>
Anyone have advice to last longer with the lolinco?
>>
>>14684367
Take it slow and work the middle. The opening has that thick labia, and the hymen, and all that stimulation there. On the deep side it has those 2 little nubs(You know what Im talking about). The middle is kinda lacking in stimulation tho.
>>
>>14684125
Yeah. Also looking forward on the impressions on the Alice stuff. What onaholes have you had before?
>>
Are there any insertable onahole's for dakimakura's ? Like where you put the onahole in the Dakimakura, I've seen one guy doing this. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it?
>>
New Puni Hole DX?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-01368

I'm guessing by the name "Fuwatoro" its a soft version?
>>
OtonaJP marked my puni DX as having a value of $17. Got here with no incident but I think that was quite risky.
>>
File: 1453741269019.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453741269019.png
362KB, 700x700px
Is it safe to give kanojo toys my home phone number?
>>
>>14680140
0 results.
>>
>>14685811
https://www.google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiv8peHlJqYQLrG7EcPaXFg4ylne3THb2GrhKIMUyH5rnAKbtZ6TWRLLJrmFSI-px0Wvrb8E-6wN4m8ZnsLJby1TtH5bcpt0fuHBGDxW3TNA4BPw45ARo2_1KosYqcWhZywT7ZIK5_1frDKpQwPf_1BanR-XNUTVFfkkCjgYyv8akNlwPKeY-i7DaWAAqvKb9UxaZw9mt6xSO_1Fa3IjOCBmNekzmkq_1JI5QNMuJGk6O_1FY-WSvU3VE1YOaMq_1d9Dxn4bUiyI5Urxuk6g36mPBfHBcVCwhn-idWwbpjW3cwLjxlhhqaVUmqVwX-rB6H9qymJzEcFfLGJB5k4OTcdzKsTS2EmZpqIWE7751WfIwjFZTsTvC4DyCzYWFg7wysOl50BQkJcNFuw5Fp2E6AkQjPRCV8PH4sZVBSgXpI7CYJCWv4eA4YYUUj7XdEQYiDw4vHenAzwldrj5bOXROSQFHak97uoEuGjc8_1afGWIy1Z7nacwi95LbcXqRcWVJygJIpeVYgSpMSg-sg4C6bNv2OoqTveZzf-vTiqBJ5HSiMhvOMg7rNa-i5Rg4CUWY1iuctThe2N8NVxxCfaIdadoJjZi5BhhtbUtX8FQXEo9YQARyrnxcXwvoQuEEyMhzyHt6RJnDyr8p5-Oj4uCE3tJn1UUobfL6yGoXv8tNnzf42-_1xPQSPxVu7vgbsOJIBAtOnPsHRzW9M6Md7jrqNHnJI62XpfffFRTr1fZ6DVq6yH-XEhQLQGfK3PawBh_1eOZQopZ_1ItTcmS2-v-1e4O_1gKDEMt922aSN9rJYAEAbsZH1oGcHEzgpCHU9MYqQBK8X3k2jO1_1Eee9G-eXXu6gfbj8r9gI-yuBgFl52xABKBaF3CrCQyMCTRM8I2FzJCcFPv6rqSCPgD9YglN1aJrIwQP68nH0ggvcHAt0v2UJ3AYxoX8QzdVGw6-mV9U6uvL9q4cWLlX33PdASBkRcx23sJdd99nP46rvI2Ctv4_1sYBn8ys1OnksvYnW1PjA-HPUsJMX7ro1FYV0MLnFskYsErtqDEm8LYMEPHChYG4Mp7d5ANwMaRulhgsypVKGIEWei5lp_1WlQceHXHa_1o9dSoneZhr7Af4ID_1tv0mAa96951cfsyJzu91OwG5q641zTqORcd_1B_16UNV5n8bhvSEqaCaI0eC6sWvagmF_1RJsj2JS1oK58a6L-aNSVUVsVlQPCO920X3rh9963gOTnQOQ4YePEpOFs2jv8TOuGOdo2xoiJPUpcnEKq7E-RMHmn3529n96S8qIEge35UmzvKgcS0WhCqoPI0jncNVx18MYU2YzWcaYDmPcS1YcJpLby1tPT2MnAFVwDNmURsIgMdqKW72O5Jlxjt9VehuY3HmpgWqEDfcwHZdJwRt8IoYZxfAw4Ei3xNUPugdtLClvmVbTCeqc99VLIISV09kJFfrbx_1nhJzuUKs24YlWs1IzG6Ilp0gUjSg9R1XgqbfvCJKAM59-iEGokEIYWaDKPw_1uTwHwQdcIUE8R6CGuiJKpdV1bMt5V1l31nOjw7RYfD3LM423vZe9KBeRg4xNAVtuhg&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=DMqrVpHkC8OGjgSUyBU

http://nhentai.net/g/85429/
>>
>>14684125
Thirding requests for your impressions on the Alices.
>>
>>14684125
>OtonoJP put the following order together pretty quickly. About 4 days, was expecting at least a week because the Alice stuff was 1-2 weeks.
I also ordered the three Alice holes (plus GiTB, Tight Virgin, Virgin Loop, Natsu no Himegoto) from OtonaJP (on Tuesday) after hearing that they were carrying Alice Stage and was similarly expecting quite a wait but my order was shipped on Friday and I'll likely have it early next week because left Japan late on Friday night via EMS Express/Japan Post.
>Hope these Alice holes are great.... still want to get...some TOMAX stuff...
As do I.
>Kinda getting to the point where I don't want to count how many holes I have....
I did... It wasn't good.

>>14685115
I specifically asked them to declare the value accurately, so I'll see if they did when it arrives. I'm an Ausbro and our low-value import threshold is AU$1000, below which we don't pay tax or duty, so it made no sense to under-declare my ~$500 order. The government, at the behest of retail lobby group fags, is trying to reduce that threshold to a value more like that in the EU but, for now, it's nice.
>>
>>14686160
For my country, we get taxed on any inspected import over $50. 90% of the time, anything I import over $50 doesn't get inspected or taxed but if customs had decided to randomly open my box, which honestly I would expect since the box is pretty big and fairly heavy for a $17 item, I would have been boned thanks to otonajp.
>>
>>14686160
>threshold is AU$1000
>government trying to reduce that threshold to a value more like that in the EU
Be happy and order while it's that way.
We have a 22 Euro threshold here and 27% tax.
Even if I ordereded an empty box, chances are they'd tax me based on shipping cost alone.
>>
I'm so close to ordering the Venus Real from omochadreams (I'm German and don't want to worry about import taxes), but is it really worth it?
A plastic hole that will eventually tear? Is it really worth the money?
I'm reading only good things about all kind of holes, yet I'm still reluctant about it.
>>
>>14686160
Fuck protectionists. Hang 'em all.
>>
>>14686160
>Natsu no Himegoto
That's a hole? Isn't that the realistic-looking 3DCG loli hentai?
>>
if you need a loli head

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Doll-Sweet-tete-He-/301860475883?hash=item46484953eb:g:IVwAAOSwJb9Wq8nl
>>
Who's brave enough to get this?

http://otonajp.com/real-body-julia/
>>
>>14686616
>Almost $700 plus S&T
nah
>>
>>14686325
Just Do It™
>>
>>14686616
Literally no ass.

Can anyone say anything about The Athlete hip? (Assuming money isn't an issue)
Any videos or reviews?
>>
>>14686176
>I would have been boned thanks to otonajp.
Yeah, I'm glad that I saw that as one of their "services" but I'm more glad that I assumed it was done by default.

>>14686307
>Be happy and order while it's that way.
I do, frequently; the issue now is that the AUD sucks hard compared to the USD. That said, with the Japan central bank reducing the cash rate to -0.1%, there's a pretty good chance that the AUD will strengthen against the JPY - which works out well for future purchases and my trip to Tokyo in August.
>We have a 22 Euro threshold here and 27% tax.
You do indeed get shafted on imports. I think your income tax rates are lower though.

>>14686340
My thoughts exactly. The limit was set to $1000 because it was determined that it wasn't cost effective to collect tax and duty on lesser amounts. But the retailers are all "muh profits", because they can't currently get away with completely shafting us on pricing. It was like Christmas every day when the AUD was buying nearly US$1.10; we're down to buying ~US$0.70 now.

>>14686504
Yeah but I'm lazy. I've liked the look of it for about 12 months or so but I only saw it at NST, who then closed. I have no idea if it's any good but ¥5,890 for a 2.1kg double-layer dual-hole toy made it a no-brainer. I just hope that OtonaJP removed all the loli packaging and inclusions like I asked, because loli=CP here...
http://otonajp.com/natsu-no-himegoto/
>>
>>14686325
Venus Real doesn't really tear. It wears out, but its super durable. I probably won't buy anything else after I try that Alice product.

Doubt anyone has ever regret a Venus onahole.
>>
>>14686736
Wow, they really made one. Good luck, loli = CP for me too (Britfag) and the fact that they look awfully like real life lolis isn't going to help.

Incidentally, my first fap with my Cocolo was to Natsu no Himegoto. It was beautiful.
>>
>>14663390
link to artist?
>>
>>14686801
>Doubt anyone has ever regret a Venus onahole.
Well, I mean, they could have gotten it in hard. That MIGHT trigger a pang of buyer's remorse. Personally I wish I'd gone Very Soft for my Real, but soft is still good.
>>
Just got a lolinco virgo, and am perplexed at how to thoroughly clean it.

I've tried washing it out with warm water, but she's too tight and long and only the first 3 or so inches are being washed. I've also tried chopstick+microfiber cloth and I can't get it all the way through without risking tearing her.

Wat do?
>>
>>14688015
I'm in the same boat as you. I have no clue how to clean it without dragging a cloth through it wrecking the insides.
>>
>>14680369
>>14680458
Oh cum on!
>>
File: 364ry.png (82KB, 420x248px) Image search: [Google]
364ry.png
82KB, 420x248px
>OtonoJP finally have a AliceStage products.
Are you really that dumb guys? It's 8,640¥ with dayo when it cost 4,800¥ from producent site. You're paying additional 75% price of product just for buying from this place and you're thankfull for that.

JapanShoppingService is freaking easy in use, same with payment to alice-stage due to accepting even my thrid-world card easily.

Respect your money more anons. You could've grabbed another one with this price.
>>
File: 33322241_p0.png (48KB, 377x356px) Image search: [Google]
33322241_p0.png
48KB, 377x356px
>apply soap and water to hands
>lather hands in soapy mixture
>deeply finger your onahole with soapy mixture gently. (take your time and repeat this until personally satisfied)
>rinse soap off of your hands
>spread your onahole open slightly
>run/pour water inside onahole while fingering onahole to get any soap that may be inside.
>put onahole opening downward (let gravity help you get some of the water out) while drying the outside with a towel, cloth, paper towel etc.
>squeeze your onahole with gentle pressure from the top to the onahole opening to get more water out.
>insert paper towels, paper nakpins, even toilet paper, etc inside your onahole with your fingers.
>squeeze your onahole again with whatever you used inside to get the remaining moisture from inside the onahole.
>test the internal moisture with a dry finger.
>>
File: 1427918507431.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427918507431.gif
1MB, 300x200px
I'm really wondering why companies just don't make more non shit shota or trap onaholes or hips.

I would pay for something like an Puni DX or Cocolo type fuck toy with a small dick n balls on it.

>no, let's just keep flooding the market with JAV holes, loli holes.....
>>
I'm all for soft onaholes, but the amount of oil that is coming out of this thing is horrific.
Maybe look into Half-mature Succubus Magical Stick or Puni Virgin 1000 Fuwatoro
But i really want the succubus's packaging to get past aus customs
>>
File: 1_1446613903_1_tgvJb.jpg (73KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1_1446613903_1_tgvJb.jpg
73KB, 290x290px
>>14688422
Forgot pic of oily onahole
>>
>>14684924

The hard version isn't for sale at NLS right now :(

I hope they didn't end that product.
>>
What's so great about Alice's that keep getting mentioned?
>>
So how do you warm up a hip onahole?
>>
>>14688520
It's now easy avaiable for idiots who can't follow few simple instructions and paying jews almost 2x price item.
>>
>>14688273
Whats so good about these alice products? Onanewbro here...
>>
>>14688587
I don't give a shit about how others manage their spendings and seriously don't know why it bothers you so much.
As others have asked, the question was why these Alice holes are so popular.
No one provided a review yet or told about its durability and internal structure/feeling, yet it's meme'd nearly as much as tomax holes.
Sometimes it really feels like a monkey zoo in here with jumping on bandwagons.
>>
>>14688791
That, I can agree with.

While it is ridiculous people are paying marked-up pricing, that's their choice. The question remains on the quality of the Alice series toys themselves. A lot of people were big on the Dayo as an alternative to the Puni, but I haven't heard an /ona/-based review yet.

Maybe we'll get the specifics in time. People are clearly planning to pick it up if they haven't already, so hopefully we'll get reviews in time.
>>
>>14688791
Its because those were a pain in the ass to get that they were hyped up the waazoo so the people that jumped through hoops to obtain them could show off.

Now that everyone can buy them easily and discover their not as amazingly awesome as the ona hipsters claimed them to be, the ona hipsters are upset they cant rub it in peoples face anymore how amazingly awesome these formerly pain in the ass to get holes are.
>>
>>14688578
The same way as a "small" onahole, with hot water or a usb warmer.
>>
Just warmed up an onahole on the stove for the first time.

feelssogood.jpeg

Unfortunately your penis and the hole quickly reach thermal equilibrium, but the first few minutes are unf.
>>
>>14688277
nobody wrote that.
>>
welp, just bought my fist onahole how'd I do?
http://en-nls.com/pict1-43754
>>
>>14690078
You could've gone with a safe choice but bought a very fragile looking, no-name onahole. Maybe you tell us how you did after you had your first goes with her?
>>
>Lolinco virgo

>5 minutes of fun
>30 minutes of work
>>
>>14688329
Pretty sure there are more customers who rather fuck little girls over little boys. Also, there are more heterosexual customers.
>>
>>14690078
>"Bungee Shake" has a catching-repelled feeling, but about this item, a spiral straps move around freely, come entangled with tongue impression

It looks weird. Tell us how it goes when you get it anon.
>>
>>14688329

there's a futa hole
>>
bump limit reached and on page 9...
>>
>>14692480
FIRE UP THEM ENGINES BOYS
>>
>>14686981
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ128141.html
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=9241

>>14666219
Thread uptime is part of /jp/. Lots of activity doesn't mean it's fruitful activity. We're here for the comfy!

And we're all lazy and don't want to keep making threads every three days. Having to start a new thread before a thread dies means we get posts on the new thread when the old one is still usable. Not everyone is native to /jp/, and not many can cope with the comfy speed the threads go at(with the exception of MGG). We make threads just before this thread dies, or right after the current thread dies to avoid posts on the new thread, which should result in a slightly longer thread up time!

Don't forget to take it easy!
>>
>>14692923
In addition to that, recurring questions and very useful insight lasts longer in threads which means lurker can visit the general once or twice the week and don't have to look up in the archives, newfags can get more information just to look up in one thread.
>>
>>14693156
You're assuming that newfags even bother to search the active thread. Recent history would suggest that is not always the case...
>>
>>14693294
This is cancerous.
Being a newfag doesn't imply you're cancerous.
Being cancerous does imply you're a newfag.
Let me live in an eternal onahole thread where people actually read the guide, use common sense and search the archives.

Also: >>14693306 new thread
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.