[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf out with friends >leaves laptop on my couch >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: wojak.jpg (25KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
25KB, 515x600px
>gf out with friends
>leaves laptop on my couch
>can't resist, check browser history
>shitloads of normie stuff
>then I come across this google search history entry: "never orgasm with boyfriend dick feels too small" and another one: "is bad sex worth a long term relationship?"
>getting nervous ,adrenaline rush, completely in shock
>close browser and laptop

This happend almost 1 week ago and I haven't slept yet. I'm completely crushed, my self confidence is gone.
I haven't talked to my gf about it and try to act normal, but its really fucking with me.
What should I do?
I always thought 6inches were more than enough. fuck
>>
>>26124413
>What should I do?

GO TO ANOTHER BOARD YOU FREAKING NORMALSCUM?

>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/lgbt
>>
>>26124413

PLease for the love of god how do you get afucking girl to have sex with you just tell me oh my fucking god I'm so desperate to have sex how the fuck did you get a female creature to let you touch it with your weener I'm being 100 percent serious just kill me now god just end this suffering wake me up wake me up inside save me save me from the nothing I've become.
>>
>>26124413
Your dick isn't too small. She's just a stupid whore with retarded expectations or you're really boring in bed.
>>
>>26124438
But I can't relate to these people.
I'm an introvert shut in and this board with its likeminded people here has been my go to board for almost 6 months already.
>>
Talk to her about it and risk letting her know you snooped, or don't talk to her about it.

If you want to keep her, buy her a good dildo and use toys in bed.
>>
>>26124413
Learn to eat pussy like your momma made it.
Bonus points for a secure man: buy a dildo bigger than you, and then eat her pussy while you fuck her with it.
Oh sweet jesus, sweet white jesus the orgasms.
>>
>>26124413

you should just fuck her and bust a nut as soon as you want from now on senpai fuck pleasuring her shes prob thinking of cucking you anyways
>>
>>26124413
learn how to make her cum with your mouth anon
>>
>>26124413
6 inches is enough if she's not a whore with a roastie.
>>
>>26124485

>If you want to keep her, buy her a good dildo and use toys in bed

C U C K
>>
Well you can continue fucking her and get as much out of it as you can, or you can just end it now because you're, and I mean this unironically, gonna get cucked sooner or later.

By the way, you're not small, she probably just had much bigger then you before.
>>
REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE
Get out of my board normie scum
Siihb
>>
>>26124501
Don't listen to this chump. You can eat her out as much as you want, she obviously misses that big dick.

It's over OP, save yourself the heartache. DETACH, DETACH!
>>
File: 1453690633566.jpg (76KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453690633566.jpg
76KB, 509x720px
>>26124413
Nice b8, here's a (you) cuckboy.
>>
The 6 inches is for girth, pencil dick
>>
All roasties are whores. Roasties are never happy or satisfied. She will inevitably cuck you one day. She might be cucking you as we speak. Never trust walking holes.
>>
File: 1453587992585.jpg (282KB, 632x921px) Image search: [Google]
1453587992585.jpg
282KB, 632x921px
>mfw I regularly google shit like "how can a father connect with his daughter" or "want to have my leg amputated" just because I want to read about other peoples obscure problems and if anyone snuck a look at my search history they'd come away thinking I had all these bizarre isues
>>
most women need clit stimulation to cum so start eating her out or rubbing her bean when you're fucking
>>
>>26124413
Six inches is fine it seems like you just need to brush up on your moves. Maybe put her sexual needs before yours sometimes.
>>
>>26124438
>>26124458
>>26124477
>>26124478
>>26124485
>>26124501
>>26124502
>>26124508
>>26124512
>>26124516
>>26124527
>>26124539
>>26124543
>>26124545
>gf
>sex
>relationship
>6inches(=MORE THAN 15CM) not enough

HELLO R9K THIS IS A BAIT POST DO NOT RESPOND. IF THIS BOARD IS CANCER ITS THANKS TO YOU
>>
maybe start looking for a gf with a smaller pussy lol :^)
>>
File: 5QZ7zdq.gif (2MB, 340x355px) Image search: [Google]
5QZ7zdq.gif
2MB, 340x355px
yo famelee lern 2 eat da pusi I did n now biches luv mee
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.