[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so scared of everything?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1453943474610.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453943474610.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
How do I stop being so scared of everything?
>>
>>26084026
snort speed
>>
>>26084026
the only thing that can hurt you is yourself. people aren't just going to randomly hate you, either. just cruise through life, do what you want, don't get stressed when things don't work out. force yourself into that mindset. it's not easy, but it's worth it. be glad you don't have a family to provide for or something like that.
>>
Get drunk before you do anything
>>
File: Azusa_Nakano_new_mugshot.png (741KB, 1092x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Azusa_Nakano_new_mugshot.png
741KB, 1092x1052px
OP here. Here's a list of things I'm afraid of.

>heights
>tight enclosed spaces (every time I read about that guy who got trapped head first in that cave and died I want to cry)
>big insects
>talking on the phone
>talking to women, they're intimidating and they think I'm weird and they're right
>sending emails
>asking strangers for help
>small talk
>going to the gym
>going to a new place and getting lost
>getting killed in an auto accident
>disappointing my parents
>getting kidnapped
>big needles
>people laughing around me because I think they're laughing at me
>saying something wrong or embarrassing, or stuttering/misspeaking
>using my microphone in a videogame
>taking pictures of myself
>having to introduce myself in front of new people
>public speaking
>failing a test or a class
>my own mortality

I'm probably missing some.
>>
>>26084074
I don't recommend this
Coke and speed made me paranoid and scared of everything, I constantly feel fear for no reason and have hallucinations (visual and auditory) when it gets really bad)
>>
>>26084219
Oh and my nose is completely fucked, this one annoys me the most
>>
>>26084200
You're cute

Rob0tblox
>>
>>26084026
>>26084089
>>26084200
Advice threads belong on >>>/adv/
Anime shitposters belong on >>>/trash/
>>
>>26084254
I'm actually very not cute, I think it's the juxtaposition of a cue anime girl with my post
>>
>>26084254
You too, senpai desu :^)
>>
Anyone else startled by loud noises?
>>
>>26084026
Meditation, lots of it.
>>
>>26084200
You remind of myself
You can overcome these fears, but the only way is to fight them. After a few months you'll feel really confident, lifting helped me mentally too (dunno why)
Don't worry anon you're gonna make it
>>
>>26084026
Im scared to go to sleep.

I read one thing about tapeworms and now im on alerty 24/7.

I need a bug defence force
>>
>>26084026
Fight a bear
>>
>>26084499
I don't think that would go well, I know you're supposed to scream and punch it in the nose like a shark but I'd probably get destroyed.
>>
the only way to fight your fear is to face it

I know that's gay as fuck but it's the truth

or just carry a flask with you to loosen up
>>
File: qwb5.png (1MB, 4341x3667px) Image search: [Google]
qwb5.png
1MB, 4341x3667px
>>26084200

Checked and i'm the same except for that sending emails part, c'mon now anon thats just ridiculous
>>
Fuck a bear
>>
>>26084780
It takes a very long time for me to formulate what I'm trying to say without it coming off as stupid or embarrassing.
>>
File: azusa.gif (419KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
azusa.gif
419KB, 540x304px
>>26084026
>>26084200
Enjoying the Azu-nyan cuteposting, OP. Keep it up
>>
File: moogs.gif (567KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
moogs.gif
567KB, 500x500px
cognitive behavioral therapy

it will fix your little girl brain
>>
Become a trap, find a big strong man to protect you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.