[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minority Feels Thread: Resurrection Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 1429723216364.jpg (41KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
1429723216364.jpg
41KB, 837x736px
How does it feel to know that your race is deemed as not good enough for women of your own race if since you aren't white?

How does it feel when white men mock you for this?

How does it feel that your only alternative is white women, who are the worst type of women you could ever choose to date?

Minority girls are pure, but white girls have done nasty things that wold make you shiver. Yet, still only white men get to date the qt pure virgins while we get scraps. It'll be a miracle if we aren't all white in 100 years.
>>
>>26037983
wut are you even talking about? an what race are you? "Minority" is extremely vague
>>
>>26037983
What are you talking about OP in the next hundred years more people would be brown
>>
>>26038096
with how often whites are cuckholding ever race I doubt this
>>
>>26038122
Just look around you globalization is bringing people from different races together. Granted not everyone wants to date outside their race but more than ever interracial relationships are accepted more than any other time in history
>>
>>26038155
you didnt really disprove what I said
>>
>>26038172
Than make a clear argument I have no real idea what you were trying to convey
>>
>>26037983
what the fuck are you on about retard
>>
>>26038214
>>26038243
I'm saying that women only want white guys, and while this truth is being exercised, whites will deride non-whites while fucking their women.

All white girls are sluts and are the only option left when white men are fucking your own race and other non-whites only want white guys as well. Then you realize that all white girls are used up sluts and you're getting trash while they cherry pop pure asian/indian FOB virgins in college
>>
>>26038122
>white cuckholding other races
kek what?
also
>not realizing white+nonwhite=nonwhite
>>
What? No matter what race you are, there are women who would date you if you're attractive and have your shit together (not even required if you're attractive). Stop blaming external factors for your lack of success in life.
>>
>>26038270
People of every single race in the world have a problem with men of other races fucking their women. It isn't just whites.
>>
>>26038270
>women only like white guys
what planet are you from? Its 2016 everyone hates white males. black and hispanic women wont date white guys ever really and white women only date black guys in 2016 all we are left with are asians on the west coast if youre lucky enought to afford to live there. (East coast asians generally dont mix, at least in dixie where i live)
>>
>>26038277
I hope you stub your toe tonight anon
>>
>>26038270
So basically you're salty over the fact that Chad is fucking all women and leaving you with non virgins. Who cares just because you couldn't get a virgin just means you fucked up
>>
>>26038325

what planet are you from? Its 2016 everyone hates white males

Ok. I guess this thread >>26027369 is just my imagination
>>
im brown but i don't cry about being brown

yes woman hate me because only white men can be trusted
yes i have shit genetics in addition
yes i was doomed to live in an ignorant world catering to bottom feeding whores

but i don't cry about it, i got dealt a shitty hand just like every robot
>>
>>26037983
You dont want to be white in modern society it sucks. Youre a scapegoat for ALL of societies problems, youre seen as boring, youre considered an evil privileged opresser even if youre dirt poor and you have to deal with sjws everywhere. Id much rather be nonwhite
>>26038357
wow someone bragging about their fake life on 4chan surely reflects modern western society! you sure showed me!
>>
>>26038388
>>26038388
only non-whites like us are robots though
>>
>>26038418
i agree with what you said but that's only on paper
in reality people appreciate white people by alot more, they are the symbol of trust and technology worldwide (despite not being true at all, all civilizations came out with great inventions)
>>
>>26038418
he showed pics and is bragging EXACTLY LIKE AN ARROGANT EVIL CHAD WOULD
>>
>>26038424
Nonwhites cant be robots if people treat you like shit you can just claim racism and have sjws (aka 90% of modern whites) come to your rescue and demand society to bend over backwards to make sure youre life is good. If a white person is treated bad we will be told to "man up, creep" or "that life bro :^)"
>>
>>26037983
white people are a minority in the actual world
>>
>>26038445
Wow a white man has to be rich and journey across the world just to have companionship. Meanwhile all a nonwhite male needs to do is approach the nearest self hating sjw white girl and he can get laid
>>
>>26038510
Fuck off
SJWs help out non white robots
Doesn't matter if you're white or non white women only help people that look good
>>
>>26038575

The SJW is a thought-terminating cliche. It does not exist except in the minds of losers such as yourself.

You should consider suicide, dude. The fact that you're such an ugly, untalented shut-in whose only means to console his pathetic limp-dicked ego is to arbitrarily prioritize his ethnicity and gender means that you have amounted to nothing and you never will. Seriously, commit suicide.
>>
>>26038560
SJW girls only pretend to like non-white men for tumblr cred. Deep down they want white Chad too.
>>
>>26037983
>nonwhite gets called a "nig" once in the internet
OHMIGOD IS IS AWFUL RACISM IS THE WORST THING ONE CAN EXPERIENCE :(((((
>i get beat up by a pack of rednecks
hey thats life bro sum people have nothin be greatful be yourself man!

nonwhites in modern society are cuddled babies desu
>>
>>26038601
Yeah that must be it all these mullatos i see eveyday just come from thin air amirite?
>>
>>26038598
>Being insulted by a tripfag
Lol fuck off go back to /soc/ Fgt
>>
>>26038598
Fuck off back to tumblr you cancer
>>
>>26037983
>nonwhites
>robots
just go complain on tumblr or approach a white slut
>>
>>26037983
Bullshit. I'm white (actually 7/8ths but w/e) and I've banged 16 girls. None of them were virgins. Not every white guy or guy who sleeps around ends up taking a girls virginity.

Also, you have options. If you hate being a minority so much, you can move to a country or neighborhood where you're the majority.
>>
>>26038701
kill yourself you monster
>>
>>26038701
you forgot that niggers/brown people are generally retarded and im saying that as a brown person

they behave like fucking animals sometimes, why did i have to be born like this
>>
>>26038606
>nonwhites in modern society are cuddled babies desu
That's really not the case but there's nothing I could say to convince you. If you had to spend a year as a black or Mexican, you'd run back to your life with happy tears in your eyes if you didn't kill yourself first.
>>
>>26038784
>they behave like fucking animals sometimes, why did i have to be born like this
SO DO FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>26039007
But for the most part sexual deviants, drug addicts, and unfit parents were shunned and are shunned by White Society. Your culture perpetuates and celebrates it.
>>
>>26039075
>Your culture perpetuates and celebrates it.
No, that's hip hop culture aka ghetto hoodrat culture. It's no more my culture than lynching people or traveling around the world raping and diseasing indigenous populations is yours.
>>
>>26038987
Give me five reasons why its worse and ill believe you
>>
>>26039232

Think about how much you hate shitskins and then realize that everybody who doesn't wear cat-eye glasses feels the same way. Robots of all people should understand how much "society's judgement" means in terms of advancement opportunities.
>>
hello fellow niggers, i am one of you.

Well no but my city is less than 50% white so i am one of you.
>>
>>26039289
I dont hate them but my judging their twitter and facebook posts they sure hate me. besides nothing would change cause people already hate me
>>
>>26039289
>everybody
only 50% of america is white and 50% of them are sjws so that means at most 25% of people judge you and out of that 25% most dont even care
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.