[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoidant Personality Disorder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: laughing girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
You're uncomfortable all the time, you have no friends, the mere thought of social interaction terrifies you. You spend days putting off writing a simple email, something a normal person could do in two minutes without a second thought. Everyone around you, even if they're not happy, at least has the luxury of being able to walk down the street without feeling like everyone is staring and laughing at them, or the luxury of going into a store without first staking it out on Google maps so you know where to enter, where to stand, and where to pay. You flinch when people laugh near you and immediately assume they're laughing at you because you're a meek, pathetic loser.

At night, when you go to sleep, you hold a pillow close to your body and pretend it's a qt3.14 who loves you despite your mental illness, and this is sad because you know she'll never be real. The best shot at happiness you have is becoming so insane that you delude yourself into thinking the fantasies in your head are real, because, let's face it, you're never going to find happiness in the real world, not with the way you are. People tell you to "just be yourself" but you're literally incapable of doing so around others. You know you can sometimes be a funny, charming person--it comes out, once in a blue moon, on a really good day--and this makes you feel even worse, because the rest of your life is spent chasing something that just won't come. Everyone around you is living on a completely different plane of existence while you're here, alone and scared.

Though you know this is all in your head (and though others tell you it's not real at all, a meme disorder), you're unable to do anything about it. You mask the pain with shallow distractions but the future looms ahead regardless, foreboding and without promise. You will die alone and unloved, having accomplished nothing. People around you make memories, start families, do things, live lives. And all you can do is watch and feel like shit.
>>
but I have had some girls in my life. most of my anxiety is because I crooked dick.
I just have a hard time relaxing. my mind doesn't let me sleep well.
>>
this is the realest shit ive read on r9k in a long time
god i hate myself
>>
File: MHG076_shy-guy-avpd_FS.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MHG076_shy-guy-avpd_FS.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>26003441
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Delete this offensive material.
>>
>>26003441
yeah it's alright
>>
>>26003441
I wonder if AvPD results in more suicides than depression...
>>
>>26003441
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQY6HgES9m0
>>
>>26003441
>Though you know this is all in your head

Uh, no it's not. I avoid doing things because I'm mentally and physically inferior in ways that will never change, regardless of how much effort I put in.
>>
>>26003441
Keeping this bumped because the faggot OP triggered me now I want others to get triggered.
>>
Neet internet defence force is sliding this thread hard holy shit
>>
>>26004351
>sad, lonely people bump a thread to foster discussion about a debilitating mental illness and find some kind of solidarity in the process
>get mad
What did we even do to you, family?
>>
>>26003441
tldr
bloc
>>
>>26004445
I got triggered by the OP. Ruined my night. Not good.
>>
>>26004445
Chads have cyberbullied robots on r9k long enough. When will they be satisfied?

>>26003973
>>
File: screaming1.jpg (7KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
screaming1.jpg
7KB, 250x192px
>when a shitpost accurately describes how your daily life plays out
JUST
>>
>>26004728
It's not a shitpost, it's how I feel. Sorry if it came off that way.
>>
>>26003441
Who gives a fuck?

People can start families, memories, do cool things, and sooner or later they will die and everything they've accomplished will disappear and they will just be a rotted corpse among other billion rotten corpses and no one will remember them.

I'm not the edgy guy here, but having a family and not being a virgin isn't the point of life.

Instead of chasing a family and all that shit you could do something better like meditate, DMT, LSD

That Chad who was successful at everything - it doesn't matter, he will be a rotten corpse being eaten by worms.

It doesn't matter what you've achieved in life.

So instead of crying over your life because you oneitis doesn't know you exist try to actually fucking enjoy it because now is the only time.
>>
>>26004955
You ruined my night. Congrats faggot.

I smoked some weed and got a little paranoid so now I can't stop thinking about what you posted.
>>
>>26005255
BRO GANJA ROFLCOPTER
>>
>>26003441
wrong. bing maps
>>
>>26003441

Post skype? I have a personality disorder and I need a friend.
>>
This is why fembots can be genuinely lonely.
>>
>>26006399
No, they literally can't. Fuck off.
>>
>>26003441
Are you stalking me?
>>
>>26006399
fuck off there's no such thing as a fembot.
>>
>>26003441
>Avoidant Personality Disorder
i almost thought i was on tumblr for a moment
>>
>>26003441
OP please delete this
>>
File: 1445242364621.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445242364621.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>26007750
>>26007962
>proof right in front of them
>block their ears and squeeze their eyes shut
>>
>>26003441
Good read. A shame that posts like these get devoured in the mass of garbage on this board.
>>
the underlying cause is autism, APD is how you cope with normies.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.