[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4chan is now full of christfag Republicans from /pol/ who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: pol.jpg (142KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
142KB, 720x540px
>4chan is now full of christfag Republicans from /pol/ who watch Fox News
What happened?
>>
/pol/ happened.
>>
>>25918549
Why is there a picture of Bane on their?
Is it because he's a big guy?
>>
Popular culture flipped, so we did too.
>>
>>25918549

This hasto be the most cancerous mix of interests possible, automatic STAY AWAY FOREVER breed.
>>
>>25918549

I am not a christfag fox news republican. but people always make the assumption that i am because i have bitter disdain for feminism, progressives, and sjws. because they are hypocrites who only want to bully us men into submission. ive witnessed it personally in a lot of ways.

fox news, rush limbaugh and leftist media outlets like buzzfeed, huffpost. are just different sides of the same coin. both of them are sensationalist nonsense to scare the masses and brainwash their shitty ideas into peoples minds

fuck donald trump, fuck hillary clinton.

fuck the left for gradually turning us into a cuck nation like sweeden by disarming us and letting in hostiles from other nations.

and fuck the right, for rigging you to stay poor, poisoning the water in your neighboring city with lead

they are all jackasses. i dont like any of them.

i just have slightly more of a bitter taste in my mouth about the left. because i have had to deal directly with their fucking bullshit (been cucked, cheating on your boyfriend and being a whore is encouraged today, been bullied by women non stop, i see their lies cruellness and hypocrisy)

TL;DR- the left and the right are both equally shit and people are too stupid to realize it.
>>
Milo isn't that bad. Jim's ok, too, but I feel like lately he's been pandering to /pol/lacks.
>>
we had this thread YESTERDAY
>>
>>25918714
Move past the left / right dichotomy and into the materialist / non-matetialist distinction
>>
>>25918549
When I look around I mostly just see SJWs and faggots
>>
>>25918549
At least we arent tumblr like you
>>
>>25919388
>only /pol/ack and tumblrite political views exist
>>>/pol/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/PickYourHugboxInLeftOrRightFlavour/
>>
>>25918549
> 4chan has always been contrarian
> 4chan always been sheep that follow the hive mind
Jeez anon i wonder why
>>
>>25918714

I agree. Are you foreign?
>>
>>25919947

>when a special group of people form to defeat tumblr and pol

Amazing.
>>
In the early days of 4chan, modern culture was still a bit conservative and religious, so 4chan was athiest and liberal.

Now, authoritarian liberals have all the power and dominate the culture, so we're a bit more conservative than we used to be.
>>
>>25918549
>What happened?

All other groups became so very hostile to white men, that only right-wingers were left for them.
>>
>>25918656

Correct. Only acceptable answer.
>>
What's wrong with being a christian?
>>
File: pol romney.png (642KB, 1834x1666px) Image search: [Google]
pol romney.png
642KB, 1834x1666px
>>25918549

There aren't many Christian Republicans who watch Fox News. Those people don't go to Church, they don't care about the Constitution or a small government; they care more about borders and Islam. Christian Republicans who watch Fox News are the very group that has been described as "Cuckservative"

And as for /pol/ they were always "conservative". In 2012 they heavily supported Mitt Romney and were sure that Romney would win.

Btw, does anyone remember Nate Silver?
He was heavily attacked by Fox and /pol/ because he always predicted that Romney would lose. Conservatives hated him for that.

4 years later and he points out how Trump is very, very unpopular amongst general election voters and doesn't have good chances to win. And yet again the very same people hate on him for it again, lol.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trump-is-really-unpopular-with-general-election-voters/
>>
>>25920283
the fuck does this mean.

>>25920323
4chan's always been contrarian, I'll say that. but fucking christ most of the folks who are "redpilled" are edgy newfags looking to fit in on /b/.
>>
>>25918714
>It's the left fault that i'm an autistic loser

I love this board.
>>
>>25918549
I honestly doubt there are very many unironic christfags here, maybe 10-20% max. And we're only republican for donald trump, sort of like being gay for bridget. I watch fox news because all the other news channels have gone insane.

Really, not much has changed about 4chan. We've always been racist and edgy.
>>
>>25918549
>banana boy
You make no fucking sense you stupid cuck.
>>
File: elliot.png (169KB, 556x540px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.png
169KB, 556x540px
>>25918549
4chan is like 50% underage

coincidence?
>>
>>25920513
Its true. At least right sided politics promote the traditional family that is very approachable by robot standards. Liberals are responsible for promoting the whore movement and the act of cucking. Its sad but true. Life wasn't always bad for robots until in recent years.
>>
>>25918653
For you

Originally made by me
>>
>>25920563
>At least right sided politics promete the traditional family that is very approachable by robot standards

What are Chads and Stacys
>>
>>25920652

One family. After that, they would be out of the market.

Without monogamy, you have Chads who fuck around and who fuck all the women, while all the stacies only go for the top 20% male an complain that they won't settle.
>>
/pol/ is cancer, imo, bunch of holocaust deniers and sexists, no better than the feminazi and the cucks who say they're sorry for being white.
>>
First time back here in half a year and I remember why I left.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 700x525px
Partially contrarian and partially the fact that culture swung so insanely left wing that anyone less than full tumblr is le christfag foxnews
>>
File: RodgeChoose.jpg (183KB, 940x796px) Image search: [Google]
RodgeChoose.jpg
183KB, 940x796px
>>25920547
Elliot was indeed quite handsome, bithces should have given him some pussy.

Freakin' normans they ruin everything, if more underage normies pour in we will have shit like:

Who here D-Stundent cuz' teacher
>be me
>have D in maths
>only cuz teacher
>want to kill myself

I can see it happening, just give them the straight edge and send them back to normieworld.
>>
>>25918549
>Alex Jones
>Amazing Atheist
>Gamergate

>Rush Limbaugh
>Trump
>Deus Vult

You seem to mix up your stereotypes a little bit.
>>
>>25918549
>''hurr durr fox news''
fucking retard.
>>
File: 4chanleft.png (8KB, 952x131px) Image search: [Google]
4chanleft.png
8KB, 952x131px
Epic meme.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/fox%20news%20what%20happened/type/op/
>>
File: 1453400560560.png (376KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1453400560560.png
376KB, 706x706px
Greetings cucks.
>>
File: associations.jpg (167KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
associations.jpg
167KB, 720x540px
>>25918549
I don't understand how you can put a caricature mocking people like IA and IA as the same fan base.
You seem like you haven't been around much.
>>
>>25918549
Obama got elected.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.