[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are these so popular with normies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 83589021.jpg (158KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
83589021.jpg
158KB, 338x507px
Why the fuck are these so popular with normies?
>>
l dont kn0w
>>
>>25891616
>normies

Nope. Literally everyone that has those is some autistic, edgy retard that normies laugh at.
>>
File: 1411472198446.png (105KB, 305x310px) Image search: [Google]
1411472198446.png
105KB, 305x310px
These, and septum piercings are the worst. So many cute girls destroy their faces with this shit.

Fucking why
>>
>>25891662

Septum piercings can make or break a relationship.
>>
>>25891616
You don't actually know what a normie is, do you?
>>
>>25891616
They probably do it for attention without considering any consequence for their actions, just like normies do.
>hurr, look at this shit I did to my ear! I'm so hardcore and edgy
year later
>what? I permanently ruined my earlobes and look like a fucking freak? How could that happen?
>>
File: bull-with-nose-ring.jpg (69KB, 494x800px) Image search: [Google]
bull-with-nose-ring.jpg
69KB, 494x800px
>>25891667

Cow cosplay
>>
Where the fuck do you live where normies wear ear gauges? Every place I lived, only degenerates and special snowflakes worn them.
>>
>>25891662
piercings in general are stupid be it face, ears or body
they just look gross and serve no purpose, if you want metal then wear a fucking belt or a necklace or some shit, there is literally no reason to put holes in your face barring medical necessity
>>
>>25891661
>>25891676
>>25891735
Some people have never been to California
>>
Bruuh! cheks out my new ear anus

Fucking faggots
>>
Probably because the average human is evolutionarily hardwired with a tribal mentality; its the same reason why social media, reality tv, and worthless celebrities are such a big deal.

Having lots of tattoos, peircings, or other markings likely trigger a response in the onlooker that this individual is a part of some clan, even if you arent aware of the affiliation or what the markings mean. Its safer to assume its a powerful clan that you shouldnt mess with, which may be why people do it and why women respond to guys that wear it.
>>
>>25891726
I want to pet that cow, it looks cute.
>>
>>25891888
So, for tldr, any behavior that makes no sense but is adopted by a large group of people will give an impression of dominance.
>>
>>25891616
Am normie and, no, these are used to identify retards.
>>
>women get gauged ears
>they take them out

E A R R O A S T I E.
>>
pic related

original is posts suk a dik robo
>>
I like them, makes it clear who to avoid.
>>
>>25891898
i have got bad news for you anon, that is a bull.
>>
>>25891616
>be me
>go outside cause i havent in months
>normies with plugs literally everywhere
>doctors, lawyers, fast food managers... ad infinitum
>have to make a shit thread on 4chan about how the average population is stretching their ears

dude you are retarded normies dont fucking stretch their ears you fuck
>>
>>25891735
Not him, but every twenty-something in NYC is doing it to be all hip and cool.

I can't fucking wait until this godawful fad dies down and these retards will look at their roastie ears in the mirror one day and think, what have I done?".
>>
>>25891616
They're popular because they're noticeable and there's many options for customization. Different styles, colors, and sizes. It's a quick way to have someone notice you.
>>
>>25891690
Holes close
>>25891759
>I have no idea what an opinion is
Piercings, similar to tattoos, are a way to manipulate your body to express yourself. Call me a fag, but I'm just stating the obvious. Why the fuck do people spend more on designer brands? They could say it's for quality, but most of the time it's to be noticed more.
>>
>>25893008
>cow cosplay
Blame the poster before them. Unless it's you, then you're a faggot.
>>
>>25891616
i bet you that people who have stretched ears will except you than normies ever will.
>>
>>25891778
>Going to sjw: the state
>>
>>25893130
>holes close
Are you retarded? Do you really think that a hole you could put ur finger thru will close up?
>>
>>25891616
>normies
See >>25893092 and answer as a reply there not here.
>>
>>25893188
>mup doop muhfuggen bixnood
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Lay off the weed, normie. It's clearly affecting your cognitive abilities.
>>
>>25893130
>holes close
Depending on the size, if you go too far you're going to get stuck with a misshapen hole in your ear.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.