[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Objectively define 'normalfag'/'normie'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1445398280326.gif (608KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1445398280326.gif
608KB, 500x552px
Normal in what way?
Normal for what time period, place, group etc

Let's see if you can actually do this.
>>
File: fedora tip.jpg (28KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
fedora tip.jpg
28KB, 469x463px
>would probably eat dog poo if fox news told its the cool thing
>has huge problems admitting being wrong about things he was told as long he can remember
>does ridiculous shit for sake of social status etc

and most importantly:

>is a neurotypical
>>
>>25893506
Prove that that's the norm for a particular group
otherwise the term *normal*fag doesn't make much sense.
>>
File: 1425258084639.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1425258084639.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>25893506
ill FTFY fellow fedora man
>would probably eat dog poo if facebook told its the cool thing
>has huge problems admitting being wrong about anything
>does ridiculous shit for sake of social status etc
>is a neurotypical
>has or ever had a gf
>>
>>25893777
Answer >>25893626
>>
If I don't get a proper logical answer it will confirm my suspicion that most people here don't properly know what the words mean and are just using them in order to fit in.
>>
File: 1452821074290.png (326KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452821074290.png
326KB, 1280x720px
>>25893626
Look i don't have a facebook or anything but its common knowledge that the masses act like that.
I don't know why you're asking for evidence or anything but if you must know the definition of the "normalfag" comes primarily from observations from HS, college and some workplaces. The rest comes from our observations from the media and social media.
Of course the purest "normie" would be a young american living in california, but several variations exist within the culturally US influenced nations of the west.
That enough for you?
>>
-has had sex
-has had or has a gf/bf
-goes on social media daily
>>
>>25893092

Being a non-virgin is the biggest disqualifier, and of course hookers do not count.
>>
>>25894150

So people that aren't failures at socializing
>>
>>25894102
>That enough for you?
No. I have aspergers, which means I like many things to be objective, precise and truthful.
>its common knowledge that the masses act like that
>observations from HS, college and some workplaces
>observations from the media and social media
The masses of where?
HS (high school?), college and some workplaces from where?
The media and social media of where and by people from where?
Also what time period.
>its common knowledge that the masses act like that
Can you give me a way to prove it myself?
>>
>>25894024
Characteristics of a normalfag
>has constant sexual contact with other humans
>has a wide social circle that gives him benefits over other people
>believes that "Forever Alone" means a two-week dry spell
>believes that life is ruled by meritocracy
>>25894197
>le smug normie face
>>
>>25894246
>I like many things to be objective, precise and truthful
And so should everyone I might add
>>
>>25894280
>>25894197
>>25894176
>>25894150
View and answer >>25893626 please
>>
>>25894350

Anon you can't really explain it any further. Look up the term neurotypical. Anyone who can fit in socially is a hormone according to robots.
>>
>>25894397
Normie means neurotypical?
>hormone
Did you mean to say 'normie'?
>>
>>25894397
>robots
Objectively define that term too.
Anyone who isn't a 'normie'?
>>
>>25894246
The masses of where?
HS (high school?), college and some workplaces from where?
The media and social media of where and by people from where?
developed countries of the western world. But you could argue that the term normie or normalfag refers to the majority of the active ( socially/sexually ) population of a certain culture.
Also what time period.
Unless we are discussing our childhoods and experiences in HS, the current definition of normalfag comes from the early 21st century especially with the rise of social media and smartphones and more recently the rise of "geek culture". But in a broad term any mass of socially active population past the boomer generation.
>Can you give me a way to prove it myself?
well you could frequent a place where you're forced to interact with people like a college or certain types of workplace ( offices or commerce ) i doubt anyone refers to blue collar factory workers as normies.
pls b enough for you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.