[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>son tells me he's going out with his girlfriend >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 15

File: 1452752440213.jpg (27KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1452752440213.jpg
27KB, 540x534px
>son tells me he's going out with his girlfriend
>be happy for him since he's very quiet and never brings friends over
>clean up the house and dress up nicely
>doorbell rings
>run up to the door because so excited to see who is dating my son
>it's a girl dressed in ripped jeans and boots and a biker jacket
>her hair is dyed blue and she has a nose piercing
>hope that this isn't his girlfriend
>she asks for my son (goddamnit)
>son comes to the door and introduces her to me
>she's very laid back and sociable which contrasts with my son's personality who is very reserved and calculating

Ever since she was introduced to me, son has been going out at odd hours and not coming home until around midnight or the next morning. I'm pretty sure they're doing drugs together. I want my son to be happy, but I don't want him dating someone who will have a bad influence on him. I don't want to say anything to son until I have proof.
>>
>>25882004
As long as your wife's son isn't a tumblrina it's fine
>>
>>25882029
Wife's sons girlfriend, whoops
>>
>>25882004
Why couldn't my mom be like you? She wouldn't let me date in high school and was the most judgmental piece of shit ever.
>>
>>25882004
>>son comes to the door and introduces her to me

wtf is this? the 1930s?
>>
>>25882004
They're just fucking. Calm down.
>>
>>25882004
>my son

get the fuck out of here old man
>>
your son sounds like me made a friend, who will use and abuse him

VOTE TRUMP 2016
>>
File: just.jpg (59KB, 343x357px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
59KB, 343x357px
>>25882004
>I'm pretty sure they're doing drugs together.
nigga like wtf do you expect, it's 2016
next time just don't have a kid
>>
Your son is living my dream. Don't you dare interfere.
>>
>>25882226

4chan is old. I'm his mom.

>>25882193

My son is shy and awkward, but he still shows some manners. It's just common decency to introduce your friends to your family/friends/etc.

>>25882151

I try not to be too strict because that just tempts the offspring to be more rebellious. He needs to know that I can trust him with big decisions.
>>
>>25882004
If your son is going to experiment with drugs, he will do so with or without your permission. Forbidding him to do so or interact with people who might influence him to do so will only tantalize him further by validating his decision to rebel. If you suspect he may be dealing in illicit substances, the best thing you can do is to talk to him openly and respectfully about moderation and safe practices. He may be a stupid kid who actually doesn't know better, but treating him that way is a good way to bellow the flames of irrationality.
>>
4chan isn't your personal blog bitch.
>>
>>25882004
>not coming home until around midnight or the next morning
>doing drugs together
>what you did as a teenager

Stop being a hypocrite, mom.
>>
How old is son ?
>>
File: 1364001414769.jpg (26KB, 648x360px) Image search: [Google]
1364001414769.jpg
26KB, 648x360px
Take him to Germany and get him laid by a few hookers. If you can't afford that, go to Nevada and get him laid. His coupling with that massive red flag of a girl is purely because of his raging thirst. Get that nigga laid a couple times and he will kick that dumb bitch to the curb.
>>
>>25882324
>I'm his mom.

well shit then invite her over for a threesome
>>
>>25882453

I have never done drugs when I was a teen.

>>25882454

He's 20.

>>25882366

I don't want him getting addicted or getting into legal trouble. I don't want him falling for a girl who is just using him for her amusement or as a pack mule.
>>
>>25882004
that's a good bong
>>
>>25882004
>>25882324
There is nothing wrong with marijuana. We are not a drug free society. We have coffee, we have alcohol, and we have tobacco. We have modern medicine which encompases many drugs. We have use for such drugs in the medical industry ranging from opiotes to amphetamines to methamphetamine (in prescription form of course). Now we have marijuana, soon in any case. We are only now seeing that it probably shouldn't be illegal. A lot of the information that has shaped our views on the drug is turning out to be false. What did you expect from information that came out of the 1930s? If you are not adapting your opinions based on this new data then you have to get that sorted out. It's a terrible thing for a person to be ignorant of the world around them.
>>
>>25882004
dont do that anon! best you can do is give him condoms, dont let him fall into robothood
>>
File: 1453123184961.png (6KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1453123184961.png
6KB, 342x245px
>tfw you realise that autistic old men, old enough to be your father post here
>>
>>25882618

I'm not buying my son condoms. That's like indirectly giving my son a sexual favor.

>>25882602

Even if marijuana isn't that harmful, it's illegal and I don't want him to get in trouble for it. I don't want him losing a job over a random drug test.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 1024x536px
>>25882561
She sounds like bad news familia. I recommend a pure Aryan qt 3.14159 to show your son the wonders of non degeneracy.
>>
>>25882661
>tfw you realize that in 20 years, YOU will be the autistic old man posting here
>implying 4chan will last that long
>>
>>25882561
>He's 20.

Why haven't you gotten him laid? Have a stripper come to your house and rape him for all I care. If you're aware of the dumbass females he's messing with just to get a chance to get his dick wet, ignore the gross factor and get that potential cuck laid!!!
>>
>>25882681
your a fucking original comment faggot and should fuck off, you filthy failed normie
>>
>>25882746

His first time should be with someone he is in love with . Not someone paid to be with him. His first time should be special.
>>
>>25882681
Buying your son condoms is a way to show him you respect his choice to become sexually activebut also want to ensure he's doing it safely.
>>
>>25882813

>about to have sex with a girl
>pull out a box of condoms and say "my mom bought me these"
>>
>>25882681
Your concern is understandable. But your son is not a little boy anymore. He is an adult who makes descisons and takes risks on his own and should face the consequences if that's what it comes to. Stop being a helicopter mom and let him live his life. He is an individual, not your property.
>>
>>25882835
That'd be pretty autistic.
>>
>>25882835
what are you? mentally retarded ??
>>
>>25882681
Get with the times. You can grow marijuana in your own house and not even get in trouble ( http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/22/police-wont-target-pot-smokers-small-scale-growers-commissioners ). Furthermore I shall bring in anecdotal evidence. I know my grandpa smoked everyday and still does. He was a school teacher and he never got caught. He lived in a more drug militant society and still did not get into trouble.

I think you are worrying over something very minor. Your son is not going to be carrying weed around with him, which is basically the only reason people get caught now. They were carrying weed and got caught doing something else illegal. The police aren't looking for warrants to check people's homes. There is no reason to get caught these days.
>>
>>25882004
if its a senorita ryoko matoi doing bong hits with your kid...

Son, I am proud
>>
>>25882029
>wife's son
hiya tripfag
>>
>>25882324
Are you his single mother?
If so, want to date a qt who's only slightly older than him :3c
>>
>>25882004
Holy fuck op this girl you described sounds hot as fuck. To be honest they probably are doing drugs, reminds me of shit I did in high school and I did a ton of drugs. If you interfere it might completely ruin your relationship with your son for a few years. Its basically what happened to me.
>>
File: 1432152140787.jpg (27KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1432152140787.jpg
27KB, 592x448px
>having kids
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>25882989
Nevermind he's older than me apparently >>25882561
Still be my gf
>>
>>25882835
key word is "about" in that scenario
>>
>>25882784
He's a man, not a girl. In today's world, a man who falls in love with the girl he lost his virginity to will either end up heartbroken, cheated on or divorce raped, or all three. In my experience the only men that avoid that are the ones wife had several partners and settle down with a woman that have less than 3 partners. Help your kid out. Don't let him turn into a cuck.
>>
>>25882561
>or as a pack mule

no don't worry about your son getting his butt stuffed with heroin, kids buy drugs online these days. you should see if he has a post office box.
>>
>>25883098
>women only see sex as something that feels good
>>
>>25883117
Nowadays yes
Although this isn't just women, but men too
If you say something different and didn't wait for marriage you're a liar
>>
>>25883117
Yea, if it's Chad.
>>
>>25882004
OP i know you're lying but

>very reserved and calculating
it's a calculated decision to go out with trash, because 1. shes probably still qt, so if she did manage to become respectable then there'd be no problem staying and 2. if shes laid back, then there's no problem when it's time to split up. he realizes his feelings are irrelevant
>>
>>25883270
ok now that I read a few replies

>20 fucking years old
>his mom

christ, fuckoff. he's GOING to go through this phase, he SHOULD HAVE gone through it half a decade ago. he is a late bloomer and will always be behind in life and it's your fault
>>
>>25883117
>>25883148
>>25883166
lmao. My mom used to say, in her elongated speech pattern that made truisms into novels, that sex was more than just for pregnancy, but that it also felt good. She forgot to mention the emotional involvement of it.
>>
>>25883378
Your mom sounds like a slut anon
Was she a slut?
>>
File: IMG_20160119_235013.jpg (14KB, 213x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160119_235013.jpg
14KB, 213x413px
>>25882004
This kind of girl will make your son feel more alive than ever on those late night trysts before breaking his heart like thin ice beneath those boots
>>
>>25882004
>tfw no ryuko matoi stoner gf
>>
>take son's hair from brush
>run tests

??
>>
Congratulations on making a 20 year old infantile genetic cul-de-sac by over parenting, then freaking out when he starts doing things other people have been doing since they were 12.

Kys
>>
>>25882989

Yes.

>>25883098

Women in real life or people in general aren't that terrible.
>>
>>25883652
>Yes.
To which question?
I turned out to be a year younger after reading the thread btw. Thought he was just a teenager
>>
>>25883166
or if you have a big dick and flaunt it, chicks will drop this Chad for another larger Chad
>>
>>25883652
Op, you don't understand because you were one of the last decent generations. A 20 year old woman now is going to fuck with your kid and ditch him as soon as he's out of money to buy her weed.
Just do yourself and your son a favor and give up.
>>
>>25882681
Giving your son condoms so he can practice safe sex is a good thing. It's awkward, but you should also show him how to put it on using a cucumber to model. Sacrificing your ability not to cringe for potentially not bringing up a unplanned baby has a bigger risk to your sons future than marijuana law/health risks.

Look up marijuana laws and find out how your local law enforcement actually deals with it. If you appear ignorant to the risks he'll pick up on that, and the chances become higher that'll he'll start using it.
>>
>>25883652
>Women in real life or people in general aren't that terrible.

What world do you live in? Given the right parameters, women, and people in general will do terrible shit to get ahead. Sure, few are actually decent but the exception doesn't disprove the rule.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (14KB, 251x236px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
14KB, 251x236px
There is no worse influence than one that leads to him being a future r9k poster might as well let him get high and pretend to be ignorant
>>
>>25883652
>Women in real life or people in general aren't that terrible.

you do not set a good precedence for this statement

please leave
>>
>>25882267
kek'd

SO DAMN ORIGINAL
>>
>>25883676
>last decent generation
>a decent parent coddles their kid into his 20s

you are an enabler
>>
>>25882004
sounds like you fucked up your kid. if it makes you feel better, he's probably just going to her place and fucking there because he feels more comfortable there than at home. why do you think he's doing drugs? even if he is, if it's marijuana it's not really a big deal unless he does it all the time. probably better that than alcohol, honestly.

also, he's not browsing here so maybe he's doing better than you
>>
>>25883865
>at least he's not browsing here

Fair point anon?

Op, what the fuck are you still doing here after becoming a mother. Are you okay mentally?
>>
>>25883667

Yes. I'm a single mother.

>>25883701

cucumbers don't have a foreskin When I took a guy's virginity he had trouble putting on a condom because the condom kept getting caught in his skin when he was putting it on. I never really looked up the proper technique for putting on a condom since the guys I been with always put it on themselves.

>>25883865

I think he's doing drugs mainly because of the girl he's hanging out with. She seems like the type of person that does drugs.
>>
>>25884788

You're a woman huh? That's why she hates them so much- I understand OP.

Your son needs to make mistakes and learn what women are like for himself.

You and I know, but only experience will teach him

sorry tuts,
>>
>>25882004
I don't give a fuck about your story but
>tfw no Ryuko cosplay gf
so fucking boner
>>
>>25884788
You shouldn't judge the girl with nothing to go on but her appearance and meeting her in a doorway for 10 seconds. Have a little faith in your son to make decisions that are right by him; after all, you raised him. Even if you don't agree with them, he is an adult and your instinct not to meddle/coddle too much is good. He might end up "trolling" "Wagecucks" on here until he kills himself in 10 years in the bedroom he grew up in if you don't let him be his own person.

this thread is adorable.
>>
>>25884788
>I think he's doing drugs mainly because of the girl he's hanging out with. She seems like the type of person that does drugs.

you seem pretty quick to judge. how much have you actually interacted with her? was it literally that one time? my experience has been that you shouldn't make assumptions about people just because they dress a certain way. that's certainly true of me.
>>
>>25883439
I don't know. If she was she wouldn't tell me. But from what I know she went through a lot of awkward phases, not allowing for a lot of whoring around. She had a boyfriend for 7 years before marrying my father. So I think she was fine.
>>
>>25884788
>Yes. I'm a single mother.
pls be my gf anyway
>>
>>25882561
as long as its not crack, heroin, molly or research chems let him do as he pleases.

lsd, weed and mushrooms are an integral part of becoming a man.
>>
>>25884989

dyed hair, body piercings, punk clothes, and tattoos are huge redflags for women. She's an adult who looks like she's having her rebellious punk rocker phase.
>>
>>25882004
As long as he doesn't get feminism he should be fine
>>
File: stoner bae.jpg (49KB, 435x653px) Image search: [Google]
stoner bae.jpg
49KB, 435x653px
who cares, fuck the police. Post moar
>>
>>25882849
What are you talking about I'd be pissed if I was him. Drugs are a waste of time and resources even just weed gets people to act like addicts and spend all their time trying to get more and get away with using it as much as possible.
Not to mention this girls got clown hair and piercings in her face in addition to being a drug addict how many more red flags do you need that it's a bad idea. She's not a home maker, she's not professional, what does she even do to get her drugs and pay rent? doesn't sound like a lot of legal avenues for those activities.
>>
>>25882004
or maybe your son is a monster in the sack and maybe he doesn't want to bang his girlfriend with his own mother listening in?
>>
>>25885455
reread your post then read this from your op:

>>25882004
>he's very quiet and never brings friends over

when was the last time you actually had a conversation with him as a person?
>>
>>25882004
Your son is becoming a man. When she breaks his heart, he will learn a valuable lesson. Be there for him when it happens.

Why aren't you proud?
>>
>>25885529
I'm not the OP. I said if I was the OP I would be pretty pissed off if some kid I'm somewhat liable for and have responsibilities toward was acting like that. What do you think is going to happen when Ooops she's pregnant. She doesn't have domestic skills to raise the kid or maintain a home, she doesn't have professional skills to afford a home and kid, his son is going to be on the hook providing for all 3 of them and "woops spent this months rent on drugs dad I need money".
>>
>>25885209
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_edge
You can be into punk shit without being into drugs.

>http://www.drugrehab.us/news/wealthy-and-addicted-she-could-go-anywhere-have-anything-why-does-it-happen/
You can be a wealthy, straight-laced, well-dressed drug addict.
>>
>>25885529

I don't really converse with him unless I'm telling to do a favor or some chores or reminding him of something important going on
>>
>>25882004
2bh I think you'd get way more accurate and detailed responses by saying wife's son

0r1gnzlsusu
>>
>>25885583
>I'm not the OP

my mistake.

>>25885618
this makes me really sad. i can't imagine that that's the relationship that you want with him.
>>
>>25885610
I too like to pretend addiction is manageable and there are a ton of leaps of faith that all these little things work.
Are you totally beta when it comes to women this girl sounds like a basic strumpet. If you think she's straight edge and not into other illegal shit to make ends meet and get creature comforts that's just ignorant. Stop living in lala land.
>>
>>25882029
>>25882048
why do you have to make that more difficult than it needs to be? you could've just said his gf
>>
File: idk.jpg (137KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
idk.jpg
137KB, 500x658px
Serious question, why are you so hung up on her appearance?

Is she hygienic? Is she courteous and friendly? Does she respect him and you? You can't judge somebody just because of the way that they dress.

If he is out late, why is that such a problem? He is 20, this is his time in life to explore himself and figure out what he wants out of life and out of a relationship. It's not like he is a young teenager.

furthermore asking r9k to judge a woman is a pretty bad idea jsn
>>
>>25885455
>She's not a home maker, she's not professional,

Guess what? No women are that these days, deal with it. Least he got a girl that looks like a whore instead of trying to hide it.
>>
>>25885728
>You can't judge somebody just because of the way that they dress.

Yes you can. For example: If a woman wears a skirt above the knee, it means she's a slut.
>>
>>25885793
There are still. I know for a fact there is.
Why would you go for a clearly defunct one? Kids either going to get a few fucks in and move on or fuck up his life getting attached to her.
>>
>>25885676
i didn't say i thought one way or the other, actually, i was just pointing out that you're retarded if you're making a snap judgment purely based on appearances

you like to pretend that if the bitch was dressed in regular clothes that it makes it less likely for her to be into drugs, that's your problem i guess

and don't worry about who's beta please. the only beta you need to be worried about is your cuck son, and the beta woman who raised him
>>
File: 1453249940114.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1453249940114.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>25885728
She's a single mother for a reason famalam
>>
>first normies come
>then chads
>now singlemothers

Fuck shake
>>
File: 1450392442403.jpg (87KB, 792x540px) Image search: [Google]
1450392442403.jpg
87KB, 792x540px
>>25886703
savage

absolutely savage famalam

On another note though, theres no way to really understand someone based on appearances. it could be 10x worse than you think or not so bad but most likely it will turn out a bit shit

who knows though, luck is a thing
>>
>>25886637
Dude how many times did I tell you I'm not OP.
Maybe I am being too judgmental, I tend to go with my instincts. Yeah I know looks like a normie means very little toward behavior although if they put a lot of effort into their appearance like a lot of normie girls do that is a huge chunk of time spent dolling themself up and not doing unscrupulous things.
I probably just have different standards of what I look for in a female, I'll just keep it to myself.
>>
>>25883652
You're seriously setting him up for failure.

Welcome to the world of Tinder and Craigslist. There's no such thing as special these days, nobody cares anymore. And the fact is; he's not a virgin if he's gone with that girl for that long.

As far as the drugs; you can't do much anymore besides let him make his own mistakes.

I know it sucks, but times have changed.
>>
>>25882004
He's gonna need to come to his own conclusions. The best thing you can do for him is make sure he has a couple of other interests he can get really into when he gets past it. He will need this experience. Bad influences are everywhere, be thankful it isn't all out of your sight.

Try to get him doing stuff he likes so he doesn't focus too hard on her/that lifestyle. If he can pull himself through anything by focusing on his own interests, you've made a man.

After a while be cool with having her over with your son, if she won't steal anything... if you can manage it. Or better yet go fucking fishing or camping or some chilled shit sometime. See if you can get a better read on the chick over time.

The thing you want to avoid is making him go all out of your sight, but every kid needs their space to grow too.

Good luck.
>>
>>25882004
>Ever since she was introduced to me, son has been going out at odd hours and not coming home until around midnight or the next morning.

Sounds like they are fucking bro. No biggie.

> if worried about drugs get a testing kit and a sample of his hair

But that's a bitch ass way to go
>>
File: received_1002291673151189.jpg (21KB, 414x403px) Image search: [Google]
received_1002291673151189.jpg
21KB, 414x403px
>>25882004
Fuck off back mumsnet faggot
>>
>>25882004
He's probably doing drugs because his father's a faggot who posts on r9k.
>>
>>25882004
>it's a girl dressed in ripped jeans and boots and a biker jacket
Just from that description you must conclude that she is cool person.

>she's very laid back and sociable which contrasts with my son's personality who is very reserved and calculating

And that is how I spent 1 hour daydreaming about such a girl, since I am reserved and calculating. But I would say the good unselfish kind of calculating. To be selfish is to be foolish.
>>
OP, why are you a single mother? When did your husband leave and for what reasons?
>>
>>25882270
This.
I wamted this so much but now it's too late
>>
>>25886829
>I tend to go with my instincts
>I can't defend my retarded instincts
>I'll just keep it to myself and pretend that anything I believe makes sense
>>
File: readImage.jpg (431KB, 1000x717px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
431KB, 1000x717px
Move this tread in the /adv/ where it's belong!
>>
>>25882004
>tfw you never went out and disappointed your parents
>>
>>25882004
>>she's very laid back and sociable which contrasts with my son's personality who is very reserved and calculating

Maybe that's just what he needs in his life. To bring him out his shell.

maybe she makes him happy, eh.

sounds like the guy has a chance to turn out better than us fuck ups and losers here. Don't screw it up for him. Just be there for him when he screws up himself.
>>
File: 1_02318.jpg (956KB, 5616x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1_02318.jpg
956KB, 5616x3600px
>>25882004
Just be their for him when she inevitably dumps him for some mundaine reason then gets with chad or treats him like shit and cheats.

He will need you more than ever when that happens, untill then let him ride the high of having a gf
>>
it's kind of surprising to see /r9k/ defending a girl with piercings and dyed hair
>>
can u fuck off to >>>/adv/ pls normie whore ty
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.