[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/britfeel/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 567
Thread images: 77

File: 1452279791655.jpg (290KB, 3939x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1452279791655.jpg
290KB, 3939x1653px
Sunny today lads
>>
>mods deleting threads
why do they do this
>>
>>25868271
blame pakipoo and his hacking friends
>>
>appointment with PiP tommorow (being migrated from DLA)
how do I stop them taking my autismbux?
>>
Great. Now my blog buddy probably will have never read my morning blogpost to him.
>>
>>25868294
read up the symptoms and diagnosis criteria for whatever you've said you have and make sure you do them
>>
>>25868352
aspergers, and I actually have it but will do
>>
>>25868294
google their scoring system and make out you're on the worst ones in your category.

My mum was trying to get it but she was too fucking honest about her arthritis and it's very severe for her. They fucked her over cause I said we walked about 50 metres to the place where we had the appeal at instead of saying I dropped her off right outside.
>>
>>25868271
Deleting threads is the only way mods and jannies can get an erection senpai
>>
>>25867837
I've been on ESA for 10 years now and it's changed a lot since I first started

I've only been put in Support Group once for instance and that was after my last review. Before that, they didn't have any of this support group shit. They just sent me a later telling me I'd receive bux and a rough time to expect my next review,

I assume that the medical review board puts you into groups, not the job centre or any of that shit so I don't think they'd help at all with it. Might need to wait until your review which will be within 12 months of your first disability claim.
>>
>>25868294
just got a text of ATOS now I've been rescheduled to 3rd of feb
>>25868367
my sisters legitimately disabled, struggles to walk and look after herself, suffers nightmares depression and PTSD and she gets less than me it's ridiculous
>>
Oh the times they are a changing (8)
>>
>>25868286
>mods punishing pakioboo for being a retard

Im ok with this.
>>
>>25868603
He really needs to fuck off
>>
Think I'm going to try phishing again

Stick to facebook, since I can vizualise the win condition more clearly though the redirect problem still bugs me

Going to try some randoms, build up some steam, then try some non-English, non-Polish speakers, and then near Xmas next year, go for the big girls
>>
>>25868762
phishing is shit tier and way too difficult for facebook use the 30 bot friends reset method
>>
>>25868811
>30 bot friends reset method
are you making that up? I'm getting LoL result from google

>phishing is shit tier and way too difficult for facebook
hey, I got 2 bites, the email is fine, the problem is the redirect
>>
>>25868762
JUST FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING PAKI CUNT

You're killing the fucking threads

When are you being locked up? Not soon enough
>>
>>25868859
Poleaboo doesn't get a whole lot of (you)s out of 500 posts
>>
>>25868875
No, but the threads are being deleted partly because of your phishing shit

I repeat

Fuck the fuck off
>>
>>25868842
no it's a real method for facebook
to sum up
get 30 of your accs on target friendlist (could work with less but less likely to work)
then go to password reset them and select the "send reset codes to my friends" then you have high chance of getting your accs on all 3 colums (it randomly selects the friends so you might not always get your accs)

and the redirect was put there to stop phishers, hence why it's shit I mean you got 2 bites and 0 accounts

I genuinely don't think hackings for you
>>
Guys there is somebody I know who I strongly suspect of grooming minors and plying them with drugs. I just saw him and a bunch of guys get into a car and drive off with a very young girl he has been knocking about with lately. How to proceed?
>>
>>25868948
what do you mean proceed? you want in on it or you want to snitch?
>>
>>25867837
My experience went like this
>Be on JSA for long time
>Go to an 'optional' work experience with some office they work closely with
>Did that for a week before dropping out
>Got a new advisor at the JSA who's a hardass and tried to give me a hard time for not seeing it through
>Politely agreed with whatever she wanted to her surprise
>Have work experience at the JSA
>Did that for 4 days before dropping out
>Guy phoned up to ask why
>Explained the anxiety problems
>Go to the doctor and do the same
>Hardass switches me to ESA, get a letter a few months later saying I'll have an assessment in a month to see if I get in the support group
>Just went full autist to the lady and got in
I think if you jump through some of their hoops instead of turning everything down they'll be less likely to hassle you over the change to ESA.
>>
>>25868891
You can't know that unless you're the mod/janny who browses /britfeel/ and deleted /ausfeel/ shortly after the link was posted here

>>25868896
>get 30 of your accs on target friendlist (could work with less but less likely to work)
ha, that would be a challenge on its own, these girls are super paranoid, one even disabled friend requests

>then go to password reset them and select the "send reset codes to my friends"
I was banking on shit like this but they have much more secure options these days (or if you've secured your account properly)

>>25868948
snitches get stitches
>>
any manchbros here? want to go nightclubbing at deansgate this Friday but I can't decide between revolution/arc/sakura.

Been to revolution before so it's pretty cool with 50% women plus they kick out Indians/tracksuits/trainer retards, but it's 4 quid a cocktail and that sucks even though I only take 3-4 a night.

Arc seems really great and closes like 5am, but sakura is 50% off till 1am and I think the entrance fee is only 4 quid.

It's apparently student friendly so I had the impression I won't get much if any chicks there since they usually have boyfriends anyway(could be either too trashy or pretentious I dunno) as opposed to the revolution with lotsa single sluts with their girlfriends.
>>
>>25868987
I'm not a pedo mate. I was wondering if there is any way to alert the authorities and what are the odds they would do something about it. There is no hard evidence but I have been suspecting it for awhile now and when I put it all together it is hard to see a different reality to the situation.

The thing is without actual evidence there's not a lot the popo can do is there?
>>
>>25868948
If he's white then it's none of your fucking business you jealous twat.
>>
>>25869018
>snitches get stitches

>being worried about being beat up by pedos

There are a lot of families here mate. He would literally be crucified to a lamppost if he got done and people found out.
>>
>>25868948
Reg plate, tip off coppers or just grass directly if you know their names
>>
>>25869032
You could kill yourself normie

That would be a good idea
>>
>>25869032
>any manchbros here?
Poleaboo is but he thinks normies need to leave
>>
>>25869018
paranoid girls are more difficult, anyway I'm abandoning thread if you need any help I use ricochet (https://github.com/ricochet-im/ricochet) my ID is ricochet:slqya5pmpuk3pci2 feel free to add me
>>25869033
stalk the guy to find out more, take photos and ask a random cop you see on the street - just don't give your name
>>
>>25869051
>There are a lot of families here mate. He would literally be crucified to a lamppost if he got done and people found out.
This isn't the movies. Look at Rotherham, that's what happens when people get molested in this country, they keep their heads down like the pathetic spineless vermin they are.
>>
>>25869076

>implying that faggot knows anything about it
>implying he doesn't get kicked out by the bouncers and gets laughed at by the people on the queue
>>
>>25869018
What exactly are you trying to get from these Staceys? I understand you want revenge but you could do that in other ways
>>
>>25869076
What did your dad think of you passing?
>>
File: HV_3.jpg (256KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
HV_3.jpg
256KB, 1000x1502px
Waifus, post
>>
File: 826.jpg (32KB, 536x720px) Image search: [Google]
826.jpg
32KB, 536x720px
got a call from the job centre at 11 in the morning and a voicemail, can't call back or listen to it because I don't have credit

called the DWP and the advisor left a note saying 'tried to call customer'
do you think they didn't call back because they don't need to, or the voicemail told me to call them?
they were both made at the same time
>>
>>25869160

I suppose I could do that
>>
>>25869045
>le racism and pedophilia man XD

so edgy senpai
>>
>>25869095
I'm not in Rotherham mate. The culprit is a white man.
>>
>>25869158
He was pleased, but he's always upbeat these days

Mum was quite patronising
>>
>>25869219
>culprit is a white man

The popo will act quickly then. They're not going to be held back by racism accusations from the local imam
>>
File: Onodera.png (28KB, 275x320px) Image search: [Google]
Onodera.png
28KB, 275x320px
Has anyone actually met a tranny?
They're posted about constantly on 4chan/some other sites but I always seen it more as an American thing. Can't recall anyone actually mentioning it irl.
>>
>>25869223
Poleaboo does the racism on /britfeel/ make you sad or are you integrated enough into British society that you consider yourself a British bloke dipped in tea so it doesn't really effect you?
>>
>>25869250
I've seen a couple walking around but I've never spoken to one.
>>
>>25869153
Revenge is something I want but completely unrelated to this

In the begenning, all I wanted was to view their facebook profiles due to my interest in them and that's all I intend to try to gain from this
>>
>>25869250
Technically yeah, but he (born female) didn't harp on about it, so it very rarelycame up. Plus he was a munter so nobody ever hit on him and got a shock when they got home.
>>
File: 1450568598820.jpg (607KB, 800x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1450568598820.jpg
607KB, 800x1236px
>>25869160
This comment is pretty fly for OC
>>
>>25869032
Ark is boss, but if you're going specifically to meet women, Revolution is your best bet. As for the prices, just pre-drink a little
>>
>>25869249
What can the popo actually do though? There is no evidence and the girl isn't going to dob him in.
>>
>>25869272
Were they passable? I imagine the common one isn't.
>>
>>25869256
>integrated into society

Smh
>>
>>25869277
>all I wanted was to view their facebook profiles

Really? You can't do that via a fake account?

I really don't understand what you're actually gaining from this obsession with them.
>>
>>25868365
>fake 'disease'
>"I have it"
>>
>>25869299
They could probably use your statement as a cause for investigation
>>
>>25869357
Ok I've been formally diagnosed with a fake illness, there are you less triggered anon?
>>
C-CURSE YOU!
>>
Who thinks pakis stink?
>>
File: ferrettrannies.jpg (150KB, 1600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
ferrettrannies.jpg
150KB, 1600x1037px
>>25869319
No they were all obviously trannies just from looking at them even from a far.

In fact there is a tranny who lives across the street from me, this old male to female lesbian tranny. You see him and his misses out walking their ferrets sometimes. They have loads of ferrets. There was a show about them on Chanel 4 awhile ago.

pic related
>>
>>25869256
Poleaboo doesn't really feel there is much racism in this particular general

>>25869348
>fake accounts
that's what got poleaboo into trouble in the first place, it beefed up the stalking charge
>>
I'm the fastest in the whole Universe!
>>
File: news-graphics-2007-_638413a.jpg (37KB, 350x232px) Image search: [Google]
news-graphics-2007-_638413a.jpg
37KB, 350x232px
>>25869414
I think you need to fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>25868948
Why do you want to interfere? Jealous?
Unless he's non-white and they are in which case get a few boys and get to work on him.
>>
>>25869444
Hit a nerve there, pakiboo?
>>
>>25869417
Fuck me, why would they think people want to watch such a niche story.
>>
>>25869297

Why lots of women in revolution? I mean yeah there were lots of em there when I went in plus they were single and easy.

So sakura is not the place to pick up chicks then,

too bad cause they sell cheap shit on Fridays. What's the usual entry fee for revolution? I paid 20quid but that was new years so they fucking jewed you hard.
>>
>>25868486
Thank you. I haven't actually tried a disability claim. I've never paid it much attention I just thought I had to go to the gp for a certificate then I got my 57bong a week. But I keep seeing people talking about atos, and the scoring system for pip. Is it about pip? I haven't done anything for that.
>>
can we have a comfy evening thread and just ignore poleaboo
>>
Well, maybe the second fastest now.
>>
anyone TL:DR me on poleboo cba reading his blog desu
>>
>>25869453
As I said he is white. I want to interfere because everyone in the neighbourhood thinks he's a cunt and there'is going to be a party when he gets eventually gets nicked.
>>
Don't know, maybe I just train harder?
>>
>>25869513
He had sex with a bunch of men at uni one of them gave him AIDs then he got sucked off through a glory hole in a gay bar giving it to some random bloke, now that bloke is trying to take him to court over it saying he transmitted it intentionally.
>>
>>25869594
thanks IS RTHIAS FUCKING ORIGINALS
>>
>>25869421
>that's what got poleaboo into trouble in the first place, it beefed up the stalking charge

So you're now trying to hack their accounts?

You must have nothing to lose, because the police won't be happy with you if they find out. Why don't you just try porking a chubber off of tinder? Might take your mind off it
>>
Who /sleepinbath/ here?

Everytime I get in the bath I ended up dozing off. Wake up every so often to top the water up and doze off again.
>>
>>25869513
>Paki from NW England, 19-21
>Thrown out of university for stalking Pol
>Soon to be registered sex offender
>>
>>25869513
He filmed one of his female flatmates taking a shit after stalking them and now he's out for revenge after they reported his paki arse to the popo.

He also keeps threatening us when we take the piss out of him
>>
File: 1452378798664.jpg (122KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1452378798664.jpg
122KB, 1000x850px
>put my blankie in the wash and dried it
>got some weed
>got some pills
>got some food

Tonight is going to be a good night.
>>
Updating my CV is making me really sad lads. I don't really know why
>>
>>25869651
>19-21
If only

>>25869622
the phishing guy isn't poleaboo. The heart just wants what it wants, it's like playing a game or doing a puzzle, I wank to figure out the solution and unlock those rewards
>>
>>25869662
He's a misguided soul. He really was trying to pick up tips from WASPs as to how to poo in the loo.
>>
>>25869033
doubt it pal, pigs can't/ won't do shit without evidence. even then, they wouldn't batter an eyelid
>>
>>25869201
fuck off sensitive paki
>>
>>25869685
>Write about your waifu in white text in the header and footer
>>
>>25869644
I never have baths anymore but when I didn't have a shower in my house I would always fall asleep in the bath would make me miss the school bus in the morning because I'd be asleep in the bath so then I'd just stay at home playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory all day and that's why now I am a retarded hopeless NEET and my Wolfenstein skills don't even count for anything because there is no online Wolfenstein games anymore. Should have focused on Counter-Strike instead.
>>
>>25869727
>batter an eyelid
tasty
>>
File: qt.jpg (24KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
24KB, 280x350px
>>25869160
step aside, please
>>
>>25869746
Mate, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>25869250
Yeah, there's this Tranny I know down town. Goes by the name of Glenda, she likes to sing Frank Sinatra records on the corner of the street.
>>
>tfw finally back home in my bedroom all wrapped up in bed after a long hard day sat on the sofa downstairs

Wew I dunno how you wageslaves do it every day.
>>
>>25869414
Anybody from the east is bound to stink, regardless of how much pungent shit they plaster on themselves.
>>
>>25869772
you know it mate

battered eyelid all the way
>>
>>25869716
>the phishing guy isn't poleaboo

Really? I was under the impression you were the same person...

>>25869718
>He's a misguided soul.

Animals don't have souls mate.

>WASPs
Whats this?
>>
>>25869757
I don't have one mate.
>>
https://poal.me/cudijb
https://poal.me/cudijb
we need your help over at /brit/ lads
getting BTFO by norwegian cucks
>>
File: 1453214976834.jpg (345KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1453214976834.jpg
345KB, 1224x1632px
C'mon anon and sniff our arses! You're not a poof are ya?

Or worse some kind of NONCE???
>>
>>25869859
>Really? I was under the impression you were the same person...
It's just another trick to fool the police
>>
>>25869898
Did your thread not take off?
>>
>>25869898
>I-I'm alright thanks, haha, I just drank some milk..
>>
File: Sapphire.jpg (52KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sapphire.jpg
52KB, 213x320px
>>25869250
Me again>>25869417

I just remembered another locally famous Tranny round here

There was this bloke named Sapphire who was another male to female. He was a Jamaican bloke. Me and my mates where down the park once when we were about 14 smoking WEED DUDE LMAO when he comes over to us and starts chatting to us. We offer him some chips then he is like 'oh thanks guys, thanks if you give me chips I'll give you weed' then he pulls out this fat bag of weed and starts doleing it out to us. Then he lays on the grass and smokes weed with us for a bit.

Years later he was convicted for having sex with young boys so now that story is very uncomfortable to think about.

pic related it's him/her
>>
>>25869881
>no one has came and voted
literally losing to /norgtraden/ ffs
>>
File: IUFiFPM.jpg (744KB, 2226x3738px) Image search: [Google]
IUFiFPM.jpg
744KB, 2226x3738px
>>25869250
Some anon's homeless friend has a crush on a tranny he says looks like Maki. Very jealous desu.
>>
God going back home sucks, that God it's only a short visit. Step dad's keeps turning off my computer at night when it's in sleep mode since he thinks it's drawing a gigawatt of electricity.

What weirder is he has to go out of his way through a few rooms to check if it's on in the morning, it's silent too which just makes it seem like he turns it off to annoy me.
>>
>>25869898
>literal roastie pussies

No thank you
>>
>>25869928
Wasn't mine la just enjoyed the pic desu, I'm lonely
>>
>>25869917
>It's just another trick to fool the police

I can just see it now, Posting as Poleaboo from his phone while sat at his computer posting as phishing guy from behind 7 proxies or something
>>
Guys whatever happened to that anon who got a new step dad who was a chav and said that if anon didn't get a job he would beat him up and make him work in his mate's garage as a slave for free?
>>
>>25870030
Haven't heard from him in ages
>>
Had a fucking weird experience today, for a few minutes people's faces weren't 'faces' just weird collections of features that didn't seem real, hard to explain but I feel mental now, even more than before.
>>
>>25869946
Fucking hell, never thought i would see him posted on here
>>
Fuck sake, lads

I'm actually going to have to spend 160 quid and 12+ hours travelling to pick up my laptop etc from the police station before they destroy it all in 2 weeks
>>
>>25868256
>ctrl + f'ing for a (You)
>>
>>25870090
Why did they take it?
>>
File: HV_IMAG0236.jpg (697KB, 840x1500px) Image search: [Google]
HV_IMAG0236.jpg
697KB, 840x1500px
Had a nice sleep with the gf last night lads
>>
>>25870114
Someone reported me for possession of child pornography.
>>
>>25869033
Fuckin squealer, you'd get card slashed for that here
>>
>>25870126
D-Did you lad?
>>
>>25870114
Evidence, they were going to search it for some unauthorized nudes

Told my legal aid solicitor to collect it but he nor anyone from his firm have been able to make time at any point during this entire year so far
>>
>>25870090

Polish Scatman

https://youtu.be/HxG1rm2l3bY
>>
Did that web dev guy from a day or two post any tips yet?
>>
>>25870084
Haha you in Bristol mate?
>>
>>25870138
No but he did film someone pooing in loo

>>25870149
They're not very good at dancing in sync and they're probably about 15
>>
Does any one else listen to spongecore?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>25870205
I once filmed myself doing a poo at pauls.
>>
Eating my first pot noodle.

Why did no-one tell me how delicious these things are.
>>
who/staffordshire/ here?
>>
>>25870263
Because everyone over the age of 8 has already had a pot noodle you tit.
>>
>>25870263
Because they're not
>>
>>25870129
>being a pedo
>2016
>>
>>25870200
>>25870084
>tfw sent out of maths class back in school days and he is just there and begins to dance/shimmy towards you so you shit your pants in surpise and walk back into the room
>>
>>25870291
Fuck OFF you pretentious tube not everyone here is poor trash.
>>
>>25870155
Tips about what? I'm also a software/web developer if you have questions.
>>
Anyone hear about the legal red light district in Leeds? It was on this morning, they've kept that very quiet.
>>
File: 12922.jpg (15KB, 265x360px) Image search: [Google]
12922.jpg
15KB, 265x360px
>>25870336
Least I had a pot noodle before I hit my 20s ;)
>>
>>25869680
ur pretty cool 4 a qt
>>
What are you listening to lads?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T24FKVkjCNc
>>
>>25870263

They just taste of salt though. I'm not saying that's a bad taste, but it's hardly "delicious".

Also they're terrible for you.
>>
>>25870397
Isn't that the entire reason why Holbeck hasn't been flattened into the ground yet?
>>
>>25870331
Fucking hell I probably know you. I don't like it when this happens on here.

St Bons?
>>
File: 1428694380436.png (87KB, 361x348px) Image search: [Google]
1428694380436.png
87KB, 361x348px
>>25870403
>Bragging about your poverty stricken mum using meme food as daily sustenance rather than a simple treat because dad's sweep couldn't put roast on the table
>>
>>25870471
>Having Pot Noodles as a treat.

AYY
>>
>>25870336
>tfw you used to go round your poor council estate friend's house and his family would literally have pot noodle for dinner

Didn't realise at the time but it's actually pretty sad looking back at it.
>>
File: Brock.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Brock.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>25870336
>Calls others poor trash
>Thinks Pot fucking noodles are delicious
>>
>>25870397
Is this like Hampsterdam in The Wire?
>>
it's my birthday today. did you remember that? did it cross your mind?

I remembered your birthday.
>>
>>25870471

>put roast on the table

Roast what?
>>
>>25870524
Jokes on you lad, nobody has ever remembered my birthday except my mum
>>
>>25870463
no not st bons
>>
File: pot-noodle-slag.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pot-noodle-slag.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
I'm surprised /r9k/ doesn't hate the Pot Noodle.
>>
>>25870538
Roast ies

fuckoffrobot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

Unironically listening to this desu lads
>>
>>25870570
This thread is full of chavs who lived off it and pakis who sell it, of course they like it
>>
>>25870263
They are absolutely shit compare to how they used to taste. They use to be so nice. Now, the noodles are like cardboard and the taste ain't far off.
>>
cole to la galaxy
>>
Mid 90's were the comfiest of years.
>>
>>25870571

Did mum not eat dinner with you and Dad or something? >:)
>>
File: shin cup goodness.jpg (54KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
shin cup goodness.jpg
54KB, 420x550px
>>25870263
>Pot Noodles

That's normie food mate. A true NEET patrician knows that Nong-Shim noodles are the best.
>>
>>25870587
You heard Carly Rae Jespens last album m8? It's bare easy to listen to on a long drive, some songs are quite catchy n all
>>
>>25870684
Those noodles taste like cardboard shit mate.
Pot Noodle actually has flavour.
>>
>>25870684
Tastes like hot spicy water

Blander than pot noodles
>>
>>25870684

If only my local paki shop sold them
>>
File: Joy division.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Joy division.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>25870652
>Openly laughs at your league
>Biggest team still signs his past-it ass anyway
>Murrica
>>
>>25870686

Got it up on youtube now m8, enjoying it desu

ty for the reccommendation
>>
>>25870652
Now there's a bloke I don't miss.

Is there a more hateable English footballer? Joey Barton is up there but not many else
>>
>>25870652
>cole to la galaxy
>>25870737
>Murrica
I thought cole was supposed to be a french word until your post

>>>/sp/
Normies out
>>
>>25870684
Poleaboo used to like both, depends if you like spicy stuff

Bombay Badboy was the only pot noodle flavour poleaboo really liked

Find them all disgusting now, taste of poverty
>>
>>25870657
That's true mate 1998-2000 were my favourite years in life followed by 2006-2007 and finally 2011-2012 all the other years have been shit tough desu
>>
>>25870804
>Find them all disgusting now, taste of poverty

If you slip into the first person again I'm calling the rozzers
>>
>>25870789
>implying there are normies on spee

wew lad you're in for a dissapointment
>>
Just ordered a body pillow lads
>>
PAKIS NOW OUT!!!
>>
>>25870882
I just ordered a pillow body
>>
File: YOLO.jpg (974KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
YOLO.jpg
974KB, 1494x2656px
Time to light up ANOTHER ONE!
>>
Alright lads gunna have a wank to some femdom dubs decides the ethnicity of the actresses.
>>
" Group Assessment interview " for call centre towmorrow.

Can I still visit when /wageslave/ ?
>>
>>25870887
Who is Pak and where is he out?
>>
>>25870918

Black as night
>>
>>25870882
Of whom?

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because there's one other guy on /r9k/ who cares about pronouns
>>
>>25870918
just reminded me of this.

http://xhamster.com/movies/5395964/face_distrucion.html
>>
File: trl.jpg (35KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
trl.jpg
35KB, 300x441px
>>25870908
>posting this literally just to enrage the autists

Guaranteed (you)s
>>
File: jml.gif (1MB, 421x231px) Image search: [Google]
jml.gif
1MB, 421x231px
>>25870908
>Been you right now
>>
>>25870951
I already have the daki case >>25870119
I just haven't got a proper pillow yet
>>
>>25870908
YOU EVEN SMOKE WEED LIKE A FAGGOT
>>
>>25870908
>Dj Khaled

fuk of normie reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25870957
I like the music
>>
>>25870972
>>25870939

That's you're warning m8
>>
>>25870972
Cheeky boy
>>
>>25870957
This is hot as fuck mate thanks
>>
>>25870908

Weekends only for that productivity, anon-san
>>
File: LOLFAGGOT.png (6KB, 497x90px) Image search: [Google]
LOLFAGGOT.png
6KB, 497x90px
>>25870989
He's too cheeky for us lads
>>
>>25870989
IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME AND IT WON'T BE THE LAST
>>
File: dillilah.jpg (23KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
dillilah.jpg
23KB, 375x500px
>>25871004
yea shes pretty hot for a brown skin. mistress Delilah I think.
>>
>>25870908
What brand of papers is that lad? I use rizzla kingsize silvers because I thought they were the thinnest and least papery tasting, but that looks like glass or something
>>
>>25870908
Dude, your index finger is like, a dolphin, man
>>
>>25870780
Rio.
>>
>>25871046
They're called 'Trip' mate. Not bad as a novelty and to show off to some people but not really one for regular use.
>>
>>25870961
What episode of tip toppy gear is that from?
>>
mum just gave me the "i'm disappointed in you" talk, and threatened to kick me out.
what should I do lads?
>>
File: HAHAHA.png (39KB, 905x232px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.png
39KB, 905x232px
>>25871021
What's up lad. HAHAHAHA
>>
>>25871137
>to show off
>thinking weed impresses anyone over 12
>>
>>25871165
For what?

Not stupid normie shit like "Wasting your life" I hope
>>
Been signing on for a year tomorrow. I want to fucking kill myself.
>>
>>25871182
Not to show off to people who don't smoke. To show off in like a group of people smoking.

I'm sure it doesn't impress you :)
>>
Anyone in ESA support group for anxiety, IDS is coming for people like you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3404200/Duncan-Smith-bid-2million-sick-benefits-work-Work-Pensions-secretary-call-shake-fundamentally-flawed-system.html
>>
>>25871153
Series 20, Episode 5.
The Best crossovers for caravanners segment.
>>
What is the most normie drug a person can have?

Is it weed or ecstacy?
>>
hum hum..

I got money this week, got to decide what to spend it on.

no cold weather paymenrt tho.
not like it hasn't been cold enough for it, right?

also got to feed myself tonight. ruh rohh.
poverty noodles & smart price spaghetti in bean sauce maybe.
>>
>>25871233
Same old same old shit
>>
>>25871184
>Not stupid normie shit like "Wasting your life" I hope
basically that.
not going to uni and shitting up the house for 2 years
>>
>>25871245
If you got a job you'd get way more money each week. Sure you have to be a productive member of society, but surely memeing 24/7 gets old
>>
>>25871250
Get the govt to pay for some shitty flat and show her up.
>>
>>25871233
People can get ESA for being depressed?
>>
>>25871243
MDMA. BOOM SHACKA LA.
>>
>>25871212
>actually admits that he shows off smoking weed

Mate I would actually kill myself if my life became as dull as yours.
>>
>>25871233
>We'll stopping the benefits this time! I Swear!
lol
>>
>>25871242
Cheers lad, I don't know how I missed this episode
>>
>>25871300
I'm Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic touch me in my back she says I'm Mr
Ro ro ro...mantic
>>
>>25871311
It's a pretty good one.
>>
File: nom.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nom.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>25869160

Hello waifu anons.

Today we are one day closer to widespread AI and VR technology and being able to meet our waifus for real.
>>
>>25871275
not really, if I had a job, id have more to pay and probably not be able to support myself at all.
>>
>>25871243
Cocaine famalam
>>
>>25871278
thanks mate, i'll look into it.
could probably leech off of her for a few more months still.
>>
>>25871336
I want to be a waifu

Will AI and VR allow me that?
>>
>>25871243
Weed

OC

Weedies out reeeeeeee
>>
>>25871336
>being able to meet our waifus for real.
*being able to simulate meeting an artificial construct made in our waifu's image
>>
>>25870200
Yeah, used to see him on the Gloucester Road, pretty sure he went to church with my nan. My dad told me that once Sapphire was hanging around with some kids and when boys dad came out and confronted him he knocked his lights out.
>>
>>25871243
Alcohol is the most normie drug.
The most normie illegal drug is weed, even school kids smoke it.
>>
>>25871367
If it looks real, and feels real. It's real
>>
>>25871380
If I am not able to make her happy then what is the point
>>
>>25871380
So dreams are real?
>>
>>25871351
>if I had more money, I'd have less money

ok m8
>>
>>25871367

What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Also this is an original post desu
>>
>>25871432
When I worked years ago, if I worked more hours, I'd literally have less money at the end of the month

Anything over 30 hours was an income loss.
>>
>>25871439
Like I said here >>25871403 if she can't feel my love for her and it's only a one-sided existence then there's no point
>>
>>25871357

I don't know why you'd want to be a waifu anon, it's probably not that great having hordes of fat neckbeards fapping to you at all hours of the day and posting pictures of you on a Mongolian cave-painting messageboard.
>>
>>25871461
This is baffling, how?
>>
>>25871461

I think the management may have been taking advantage of you m9
>>
>>25871486
>>25871495
It was because of housing benefit and working tax credits.
>>
Lads, Post normie tunes that you like

https://youtu.be/3_i_f2W16d0

https://youtu.be/KjC44toX2-w

https://youtu.be/UKp2CrfmVfw
>>
>>25871474

>Like I said here >>25871403 if she can't feel my love for her and it's only a one-sided existence then there's no point

How do you know anyone else feels anything? There's no need to have the whole A-level philosophy discussion about zombies and so on but if a really advanced AI algorithm can convincingly act like it loves you, isn't that good enough? If you had a gf for 10 years and then it turned out she was a very sophisticated android behaving according to a set of computer programs, would that make the love you felt for her during those 10 years any less real?
>>
>>25871509
Oh right. Well in that case just work for more than minimum wage and cut the benefits out the equation all together
>>
>>25871542
>just work for more than minimum wage

>>
>>25871535
here's a banger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-M1AtrxztU
>>
>>25871371
Sapphire beat up the dad or the dad beat up Sapphire?

I miss him desu was always fun to spot him on Gloucester Road. Shame what happened.
>>
>>25871539
>if a really advanced AI algorithm can convincingly act like it loves you, isn't that good enough?
No, because I want her to feel the love I have for her too. I want to be able to live for her and know that I am making her happy.

>If you had a gf for 10 years and then it turned out she was a very sophisticated android behaving according to a set of computer programs, would that make the love you felt for her during those 10 years any less real?
In that situation I would have fallen in love with an android and would accept it, but my waifu is a real person (not a REAL person but you know what I mean).
>>
>>25871563
Minimum wage is like 12k, there's loads of jobs that pay more than that
>>
>>25871535
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k&list=PLxpTXT25tw0cBWqikh4HtB1g952ZAqNCj&index=1

This desu
>>
>moving to a different city
>never lived outside of my parents attic before

Any tips lads?
>>
>>25871578
I think it's relatable to us too. Just think of your waifu or oneitis
>>
>>25871603
He beat up the dad. I don't miss him, I used to avoid the guy
>>
>>25871539
>If you had a gf for 10 years and then it turned out she was a very sophisticated android behaving according to a set of computer programs, would that make the love you felt for her during those 10 years any less real?
Deacon pls go.
>>
>>25871611
And a lot of us here can't even get the minimum wage cuckjobs
>>
>>25871624
Oh I thought you were after music normies listen to.
>>
File: THEYDONTWANTUSTOSMOKE.jpg (674KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
THEYDONTWANTUSTOSMOKE.jpg
674KB, 2656x1494px
ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER ONE!!
>>
>>25871652
I am, Normies enjoy the tune. We can understand the lyrics
>>
>>25871608
>No, because I want her to feel the love I have for her too. I want to be able to live for her and know that I am making her happy.

You can't measure for certain whether a person or an advanced AI is happy, as long as it tells you it is and acts like it is then that's as much proof as you can ever have.

>my waifu is a real person (not a REAL person but you know what I mean).

What about an algorithm that is able to take in all the recorded data about you're waifu, every episode that she's been in and everything she's said in every manga chapter, and compiles that into a very accurate model of her personality? So that it behaves like she would behave in any given scenario?

And what if the AI personality generated by that algorithm was officially endorsed by the author who created her?
>>
>>25871608
Love isn't this magical thing you think it is. just chemicals in your brain. Besides who's to say that in time, they will be able to let an A.I. ''feel emotions'' as well?
>>
>>25871660
Lad, I smoke weed eeryday so when I say this I'm not trying to hurt you, surely you can see how gay it is to be sucking on that?
>>
do benefits go up if you live down south in more expensive area?
>>
Lads I was just stroking my beard and I found a bit of food just wanted you all to know
>>
>>25871691
>Besides who's to say that in time, they will be able to let an A.I. ''feel emotions'' as well?

>Waifu: Masaki Patch 1.242.2422.0142
>Emotions!
> + Masaki's love for you is now based on how attractive you are and how well you treated her
>>
Meeting a girl on Friday, going round her flat to get drunk (I met her on tinder)

Does this mean a threesome is on the cards?
>>
>>25871681
>as long as it tells you it is and acts like it is then that's as much proof as you can ever have.
I don't want an AI to tell me it's happy though, I want to make the actual (fictional) person I love truly happy.

>What about an algorithm that is able to take in all the recorded data about you're waifu [...] and compiles that into a very accurate model of her personality? So that it behaves like she would behave in any given scenario?
It's still just an algorithm, it may behave like her but it is not actually her.

>And what if the AI personality generated by that algorithm was officially endorsed by the author who created her?
Doesn't change the fact that it is an **Artificial** Intelligence engineered to act like her, and not actually her.

>>25871691
AI is what it is: artificial.
>>
>>25871801
Forgot to add to the story, her friend will be there (also female)
>>
>>25871790

[x] Don't download update
[x] Don't notify me about this update again
>>
>>25871773
Housing benefit covers rent, so yes. Otherwise no
>>
>>25871801
It means you getting mugged is very likely.
>>
>>25871801
There's only two of you mate so no
>>
>>25871812
What if you could genetically engineer a female human to look and act like her?
>>
>>25871828
Nah
>>25871829
Yeah i forgot to add, see my post below, her friend will be there also
>>
>>25871827
life just seems nice down south, like on he south coast. more sun, less depression.
just more expensive to live.

anything has to be better than Bradford.
>>
>>25871535
really should watch TWoWS again but it's like 3 hours long
>>
File: jhgf.jpg (107KB, 852x720px) Image search: [Google]
jhgf.jpg
107KB, 852x720px
>>25871812
>it may behave like her but it is not actually her.

For all we know the world might be full of people who act like people but are actually shape-shifting aliens, or robots sent back in time, or holograms from a parallel dimension.

Who's to say that an incredibly sophisticated program that knows all the experiences and hopes and dreams and fears of Nakano "no fun allowed" Azusa isn't actually her? An AI might be just as capable of consciousness as a human brain.
>>
>>25871681
>What about an algorithm that is able to take in all the recorded data about you're waifu, every episode that she's been in and everything she's said in every manga chapter, and compiles that into a very accurate model of her personality? So that it behaves like she would behave in any given scenario?

>And what if the AI personality generated by that algorithm was officially endorsed by the author who created her?

This is a very similar story to "Black Mirror" Season 2 Episode 1. "Be right back"

Watch it on Netflix. now. it's good.
>>
Poleaboo what's your thoughts on Pep taking over City?
>>
File: Suzuki.Jun.full.1241686.jpg (162KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Suzuki.Jun.full.1241686.jpg
162KB, 833x1000px
>>25871893
i went to Nakano in Tokyo, so i think she was around there somewhere but i could not find her.

and why do people want to have their waifu as anything but 2d and separate, even VR is a bit far because its another persons idea of your waifu. you have created the bond yourself.
>>
WHY DOES GTA V TAKE SO LONG TO DOWNLOAD

FUCK YOU STEAM
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
55KB, 540x540px
Did everyone sup yet this evening?

What will you be having?

Should I heat up pic related or venture out for a curry takeaway :(
>>
>>25871921
Poleaboo is happy to hear the news. He still hopes he can get a strewed job at the stadium and be able to talk to him on the job.
>>
>>25871957
Bit late to the party lad?
>>
>>25871913
>This is a very similar story to "Black Mirror" Season 2 Episode 1. "Be right back"

Yes, I realised I was sort of plaigarising that about half way through writing my post. Bretty gud series, senpai.
>>
>>25871965
pizza for dinner and I've got a bread and butter pudding in the oven that I made with some leftover tiger bread. Hope it tastes nice.
>>
>>25871965
Try the Steak puddings m8

Way better than those.
>>
>>25871871
Maybe. or her friend might be there incase you turn out to be not as attractive as she hoped/rapey
>>
>>25871921
Absolutely disgusting

His football is completely anti-City, I don't care how many trophies he wins with them, they'll all be tainted if they're not playing the Manchester City way

Pellegrini on the other hand is a wonderful man, full of class, had plenty of success, players like him, plays attacking football, made some good signings, almost beat Barca with 4-4-2, I love him and don't want to see him leave

>>25871966
Poleaboo does not approve of imitators
>>
>>25871965
Scampi and chips, bit of trifle for pudding.
>>
>>25871965
i had chicken dippers and onion bhaji. you should cook because it makes me feel good for a bit.
>>
>>25871965
Fuck sake that looks grim.Get a curry down you before I give you a toecurling rimjob.
>>
File: 1427945451834.jpg (6KB, 207x212px) Image search: [Google]
1427945451834.jpg
6KB, 207x212px
>>25871998
>>25871996
>puddings

Oh hell now you've done it
>>
>>25871039
Poleaboo has enjoyed her femdom videos, not to keen on her scat stuff
>>
>>25871860
It's still just an artificial creation made in her image, the only way I could actually truly be with her is if I lived in a universe in which she exists.

>>25871893
>Who's to say that an incredibly sophisticated program that knows all the experiences and hopes and dreams and fears of Nakano "Literally an Angel" Azusa isn't actually her?
The canon of her anime/manga doesn't contain anywhere near enough information to create anything that could come close to simulating the human personality of her that exists both in her canon and in my mind, and like I said above she does not and never will exist in this reality. She and her friends have not visited London, she never went to school in Toyosato, all of her experiences and actions do not exist in this reality.

None of this is to say I would turn down an AI/genetically engineered version of her, but it would just act as a substitute.
>>
>>25871965
Aldi's currently filled with Scottish stuff because of Burns night, I'm having haggis then some shortbread and whiskey
>>
>>25872024
What's the issue?
>>
>>25871611

>more than 14k
>wanting to pay tax

fuck that shit, just work in the hospitality industry, take full advantage of the awesome food/drinks for free and your untaxed 300 quid tips a month.

That way you're getting the equivalent of 20k salary but you ain't paying taxes kek.
>>
>>25871965

>tfw eating microwave Tesco's chinese "food" for the third time in four days

I don't wish I could cook, I wish I could want to cook.
>>
>>25872017
LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLL
L
L
A
N
F
A
I
R
P
W
L
L
G
W
Y
N
G
Y
L
L
>>
>>25872055
>and your untaxed 300 quid tips a month

That's called fraud m8
>>
File: 1437607340324.png (219KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437607340324.png
219KB, 624x480px
>>25872043
I've got the puddie cravies now lad, no one is safe until I gets me pudding
>>
>>25872041

>wanting carbs

nigga buy those irish sausages 1.70 quid per kilogram.

They also have those 1kg ultra budget sausages for 1 quid but that shit's quality is just way too low (noticeably less proteinz than the one above).
>>
>>25871965
Co-op stuffed crust BBQ chicken & bacon pizza, with extra parmesan and blue cheese dressing to dip

Those pies look pretty good though lad, I've been thinking about bradley's bakery (ashton-under-lyne) pork pies recently. Best I've ever had.
>>
>>25871889
I might watch it tomorrow when I'm putting off job hunting. Been editing my CV for 3 hours
>>
>>25872010
>the Manchester City way
Guardiola's a hack, he will have no problem fitting into the City way of throwing money at everything until the win sign goes on.
>>
whos bennies are coming through tommorow? What are you spending on? Tempted to get a crate of beer and some pizza hut but it'll be half me week gone in 1 day
>>
>>25872067
I hate cooking. It's not even hard but it's time consuming as fuck and requires you to go shopping way more regularly if you want fresh shit.

Easier to just buy frozen ready meals and bang em in oven/micro
>>
>>25872077
No income tax, no VAT.
>>
>>25872104
Beer, and frozen pies more than likely
>>
>>25872087
do you really think I give a flying fuck about carb intake m8, piss off back to the gym
>>
>>25872121
>No income tax

They're income, so they're income taxed
>>
>>25872040

Time to consider making a tulpa, senpai.
>>
File: 1452129100680.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452129100680.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
>>25872137
>Willingly letting yourself become obese
>>
>>25872104
Just gonna go in bank with the thousands of other bennies I've saved up because there's nowt to buy.
>>
>>25872101
But he doesn't play exciting, attacking football

Ask anyone around the blue bridge, we'd rather see City lose by 5 goals as long they stuck 2 or 3 in the other end rather than watch Guardiala keep possession for 80 out of 90 minutes while grinding out 1-0 win
>>
>>25872083
If you got bread, milk, eggs, butter and sugar you can make what I did! Also a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg will add flavour. :D
>>
>>25872158
I've thought about it, but I don't think my mind is in the right state to hold something so precious to me
>>
Just been for a run as it started snowing
>>
File: nandos-grilled.jpg (2MB, 2938x2204px) Image search: [Google]
nandos-grilled.jpg
2MB, 2938x2204px
What is the objective BEST flavour of cheeky and why is it Lemon and Herb and why are ALL other flavours subordinate to it?
>>
>>25871812
>It's still just an algorithm
Could be a neural network mate, we need a NEET fund to buy a super computer to train our waifu NNs on
>>
>>25872231
If you're an 8 year old girl maybe
>>
>>25872231
>girls posting on /r9k/

You're not welcome here love, try on >>>/cgl/
>>
>>25872231
>lemon
>on chicken
You're a fucking wrongun.
The minimum you should take your chicken is mild, extra hot if you're with a girl.
>>
>>25872231
>Lemon and herb

Be careful not to get any of that in your fanny.
>>
>>25872168
Saving up for a sex doll?
>>
File: 3.png (85KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
85KB, 217x232px
>>25872270
>>25872274
>>25872279
>>25872283
Haha get baited you complete and total mongs thanks for the (Yous) how courteous
>>
>>25872301
>I was only pretending to be retarded senpai
>>
>>25872279
YU NO RIKE REMON CHICKEN?

FUCK YU! YU NO COME WERCOME HYAH!
>>
File: baited.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
baited.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>25872307
Check and mate lad I do this professionally
>>
File: cd3.jpg (23KB, 467x325px) Image search: [Google]
cd3.jpg
23KB, 467x325px
>>25872337
>he keeps falling for it
>>
wish i could get good Tonkatsu meals in the UK desu.
>>
>>25872367
They have a Yo Sushi near me, that's basically the same
>>
>>25872367
breaded, deep fried pork is hardly difficult to make m8
>>
>>25872266

Is the love felt by a neural network any more or less real than love that's pre-programmed into an AI personality?
>>
Haven't eaten yet, stopped being hungry though lads
>>
>>25872367
>Either a pork fillet or pork loin cut may be used; the meat is usually salted, peppered, dredged lightly in flour, dipped into beaten egg and then coated with panko (bread crumbs) before being deep fried
That sounds easy as shit lad. That's literally the same as my nugget recipe except with pork.
>>
>>25872391
>>25872387

its really not the same, its expensive and annoying to make yourself with the correct sides and sauces as well.
>>
desu lads getting high makes me forget about all my problems
>>
File: Honeyview_IMG_0538.jpg (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_IMG_0538.jpg
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>25872425
i mean more like this, with everything. its not the most difficult to make but the way they do it is much better than i can, and it was only 7 quid ish most places.
>>
>>25872439
Maybe I should start doing that.

Or get my life in order, but I think that time has passed

What shall I take?
>>
>>25872426
>Bulldog Tonkatsu Sauce 3.25 bongs
>S&B Karashi Hot Mustard Paste 1.75 bongs
orientalmart.co.uk

Really doesn't sound difficult or expensive lad, unless you're a NEET
>>
>>25872394
I find that video games help stave off the hunger. It's not like I move that much, so I don't really need all that much food either.
>>
>>25872523
add three spoons of cocaine to redbull
>>
>>25872393
it's emergent behaviour so it's slightly more real.

We didn't tell it to love you, just suggested that it should and it ended up doing so
>>
>>25872521
Just seeing that shit triggers the fuck out of me.

I had to work in Korea for near two fucking months, the food there was beyond disgusting.
>>
Anon thinks Poleaboo should get with a nice Pakistani girl and get over his Polish fetish.
>>
>>25872611
i think there must be something wrong with you, the food is amazing. i only been to Japan but idk what you are on lmao.
>>
had a dream poleaboo got arrested the other day
>>
just realised i miss the window to reapply to university

haha
>>
>>25872626
Japanese food is nothing like Korean food

They're both pretty shit, but Korean is a whole other sub-level of shit.
>>
>>25872611
>I had to work in Korea for near two fucking months

What was it like? I applied for a job in Pohang but didn't get it, I think on retrospect I probably narrowly avoided disaster.
>>
Got a craving for Ben & Jerrys lads. I want to eat it while I curl up and watch films. Does anyone know an easy way I can stream films for us so we can have a film night?
>>
>>25872668
Horrible desu, most of the locals don't like round eyes and there's nothing to do. As I said above the food was horrible too.

As for work I guess it depends what you do, if it's English teaching you'd be a glorified baby sitter and it's piss easy.

I was working in the chip factories and there was shitloads of pressure and 12 hours days.
>>
>>25872683
Someone else was using instasync, don't know how easy it is
>>
File: fud.jpg (84KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
fud.jpg
84KB, 1024x680px
heres what I am having.

2 x potato pancakes cut up
3 x scotch eggs that needed eating by today
1 pack asda smart price spicy noodles
1 tin of smart price spaghetti in bean sauce.

all mixed together.
>>
>>25872781
absolutely rank
>>
>>25872640
>just realised i miss the window to reapply to university
Two things anon
1) fuck you for making me realise I just missed it
2) thank you for making me realise I just missed it
>>
>>25872543
Currently kinda anxious so I went and bought a maccies for lunch. So maybe thats why im Ok
>>
>>25872781
Fuckin Fumblin Dublins
>>
>>25872683

Tinychat if they are on youtube.
>>
>>25872799
and what are you having tahts so good?
>>
>>25871980
Nah had to format and reinstall everything
>>
>>25872003
Could be but she's seen loads of pics of me and mentioned she wanted a threesome, she pretty much begged me to come this weekend, I'm hopeful desu
>>
>>25872873
Haven't eaten yet desu, might just do a stir fry
>>
>>25872739
I don't want to register

I remember back in the day there used to be a website similar to ustream and you could just go on and stream on there without signing up. Then there was another website that showed all links posted to it from all of the chams, so you could go on there and have a look through what everyone was streaming then choose a room you liked. There used to be a really good room on /x/ back in the day when /x/ was good. Used to stay up all night every night with a bunch of anons watching films and chatting.

I'd love to do something like that here but I'm not going to sign up for anything because you'd probably get v& for it these days if they have your details.
>>
Tucked up in the bed with a cuppa and a bowl of crunchy nut. Comfy night tbqhwy lads.
>>
>>25872941
>crunchy nut
Rich cunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMPuQGzxXc4
>>
>>25872612
Poleaboo thinks he is not a quitter and he does not have a Polish fetish

>>25872636
Literally hear sirens multiple times every day
>>
>>25869771

Anon this made me laugh a lot. I think you're a pretty cool guy even though you have no skills.
>>
>>25872960
Hahaha I love that scene
>>
Pulled up 5 Polish email addresses. let's see how it goes
>>
>>25872811
I haven't had anything all day apart from some squash. Might go to macdonalds just for the walk desu, I need to get outside.
>>
>>25873055
Won't there be loads of chavs outside of it?
>>
Lads can I join in? Had a proper shit day like. Currently sat with a glass of wine wishing I was dead.

Back in the office tomorrow and fuck me it's gonna be a long day.
>>
>>25873079
>Currently sat with a glass of wine
Show us your knickers love! Waheyyy
>>
>>25873079
>Glass of wine

Is your mum about to join you or something? Wayhay.
>>
>>25873079
>being a wagecuck

What did you expect mate?
>>
Had three fried eggs, four sausages and baked beans with a cup of tea for my dinner. Going to have ice cream with melted Nutella mixed in for desert. No wonder I'm fucking fat these days.

Any of you lads listened to a band called Baroness? Just discovered them, they're pretty good.
>>
>>25873119
Four beans isn't that many lad
>>
>>25873119
>Had three fried eggs, four sausages and baked beans with a cup of tea for my dinner.

That's called breakfast mate.
>>
>>25873102

No, but yours is. Fuck you m8.
>>
>>25873173

I had leftover pasta bake for breakfast. Evidently it is opposite day.
>>
Feeling like I might fail one of my modules in the third year of Uni. Am I fucked lads?
I've heard you can retake the year once and if you fail that you're out. Retaking the entire year seems harsh for failing a single module though.
>>
>>25873173
I heard they were good because they had ties with other stoner bands I think weedeater maybe but I checked em out and was like meh. Might see if Purple is any good though
>>
>>25873119
>with a cup of tea for my dinner
That's the only part you went wrong. Don't know how people can have anything but water with their meals.
>>
>>25873173
>Being a food nazi
The rules about when you should eat what and separating everything into courses of similar flavours is stupid

Real men eat what they want, when they want
>>
>>25873173
>meat
>breakfast
Pick one you fruit.
>>
>>25873217
Do you think of buttered brown bread as a naughty treat too lad?
>>
>>25873240
>calling people gay for not eating like women and queers
>>
Just saw an pre-skinned beef tongue on that BBC thing about Victorian baking.

Might have ruined tongue sandwiches for me, honestly.
>>
>>25873259

I agree with other anon, a hot drink with dinner is fucked up.
>>
>>25873217
>anything but water
Insufferable "EWWWW ALCOHOL" manbabby detected
>>
>>25873217
I have a pint of milk to give me strength
>>
>>25873320
I'm an alcoholic if anything. Why on earth you'd want such a powerful flavoured drink when you're eating to enjoy the taste of the meal is beyond me.
>>
>>25873314
I'm going to have a nice hot martini glass of horlicks with my pizza for you lad
>>
>>25873320
>he drinks alcohol

lmao what a cuck
>>
>>25873407
Flavours complement each other
Why do you think wine and beer pairings exist
>>
File: everyone_is_stupid.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
everyone_is_stupid.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>>25873414
>"Everyone is a cuck but me"
>>
>>25873070
I always try to pretend the people there don't exist. Actually I try to do that whenever I go out, life is far more relaxing when you don't have to deal with other people.
>>
>>25873413

>implying you even own a martini glass with such disgusting taste
>>
i like sneezing into the ceiling and having the sneeze vapours gently shower down onto my face like a short bout of summer rain
>>
Just ordered a fucking quarter of crispy duck with fuckin pancakes lads!
>>
I remember like 8 years ago I had used to have a friend and he was autistic. Every day he'd be telling me about his 'widgets but I didn't know what a widget was' I thought they were some kind of imaginary friends he had autismed up. Then one day I went to his house and he said he'd show me his widgets an I was like wtf haha okay I thought it was going to get really weird but it turned out they were just little programs he'd have running on his desktop.
>>
>>25869680
I hope you have an excellent night with lots of warm fuzzy comfy feels.
>>
>>25873407
Coke goes great with anything
>>
>>25873541
next time I'm sneezing I'm doing that
>>
>>25873541
I do that with my own jizz mate. Get on my level.
>>
>>25872806
i haven't technically left so I might just see if I can reapply, if not I guess I'll kill myself
>>
Any other anons drinking tonight?

I think my alcohol tolerance is completely fucked.
>>
I've submitted an application form lads.

Pretty nervous desu,
>>
>>25873611

Jack "fuck my morning up" Daniels here.

Taking a week long t-break, despite just getting my new MFLB. Friday is gonna be a fucking blowout.
>>
>>25873611
Nah mate, I've drank pretty much every day for the last 30 odd days so deciding to take a break. Normally I can't quit but I've decided that if I stop spending my money on booze and junk food long enough I'll be able to treat my self to a dominatrix session so I am using that as motivation to clean my act up at least somewhat.

Have fun though bro
>>
>>25873611
>Any other anons drinking tonight?

Own brand whisky mixed with own brand coke zero

>>25873663
>Jack Daniels

Well excuse me mr. Millionaire
>>
>>25873663
>>25873694

I have to be up early tomorrow morning, thought I'd had one and now that has gone to two and I'm getting that nice buzz that will inevitably lead to more.

Feels good right now though.
>>
>>25873694

The upside of being a wagie with no friends: I can indulge myself in my vices.
>>
>>25873758
I lived this life, then I bought a house.

Now I have no money again.
>>
>>25873750
What do you have to be up for? I used to go into work shitfaced all the time. Pretty sure everyone thought I was an alchy but idgaf desu
>>
>>25870386
Oh, about how he got easy small jobs online, just working a few days a month to make just enough money without too much effort.

I can into web dev, just not sure how to find online work that can't be done cheaper by an indian.
>>
do you get afraid around black people /britfeel/?
>>
Why the fuck is the government incapable of getting fucking anything right?

Tried to apply for universal credit/JSA and their shitty website kept telling me my national insurance number was in an incorrect format. It definitely fucking wasn't because I was entering it exactly as the example showed.

I just want to leech off the state for a few months before I join the army ;_;
>>
>>25873803
Nah don't mind black people it's chavs that make me nervous.
>>
>>25873803
nobody wants to be around black people friend.
>>
>>25873792

I have to give a presentation tomorrow morning and the rest of the day will be working closely with clients. I can't really risk being hungover or smelling faintly of alcohol (although you have no idea how tempting it is to go into work shitfaced every fucking day).
>>
>>25873801
Oh, I wouldn't know anything about that, I'm salaried
>>
>>25873803
I get aroused if there's a petite lady in the area.
>>
>>25873803
Depends on where they are and how they're dressed.
>>
>>25874040
>where they are
On the street at night.
>how they're dressed.
Neutral. He's 4 inches taller than you.
>>
File: 1452627727746.png (220KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
1452627727746.png
220KB, 456x456px
>>25869160
True mugfu posting
>>
>>25869898
I would suck the shit out of their fudge box given the opportunity
>>
>>25874144
Low class slags can not wipe their arse properly. You will be licking up poo flakes by the gallon.
>>
>>25873816#
>I just want to leech off the state for a few months before I join the army

So you want to leech off the state for your entire life then
>>
File: 1453006155083.gif (328KB, 781x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453006155083.gif
328KB, 781x480px
>>25870700
>>25870702
as a connoisseur of instant noodles
shin cup > pot noodle
Ran out of nipnongs and taking advantage of the 50p pot noodles at asda, they say once you go black you can't go back but I don't like the thick noodles, and the flavour is weaker than nongdong
>>
>>25873816
Don't do it lad, everyone I know who joined the army at school is DEAAAAD

Unless you've always wanted to have the meat pulled from your bones by buzzards and Afghans
>>
>>25874241
Not that many people die
>>
Evening boys, who here /hadtoscrapethefuckingiceofftheirwindscreensthismorning/?
>>
>>25874214
You could say that, I guess

>>25874241
There's a chance of dying as a soldier, shocker
>>
>literally can not find one site that will let me stream from my laptop without having to sign up

reeeeeeeee fuck the corporate world I'm not signing up for your cunting site so you can sell my information you bastards

They just want to make NEETs lives as miserable as possible. Now I can't even host a film night for people on the internet and people on the internet are the only people would ever come to my film night.
>>
>>25874268
Not that many people whose deaths couldn't be covered up die
>>
>>25874310
Been watching too many movies
>>
>>25874177
Sounds pretty grim but kind of hot at the same time, my mind says no but my dick says yes
>>25874274
>owning a vehicle of transportation
lol normie
>>
>>25874331
>vehicle of transportation

As opposed to what, a vehicle of decoration?
>>
>>25874293
Buy a shitty dot com domain (not .co.uk as you have to put your name in the WHOIS) and set up global email forwarding to your email address, so then you can sign up to sites like [email protected] and know who sold your email address if you get spam
>>
>>25874371
>Buy a shitty dot com domain (not .co.uk as you have to put your name in the WHOIS) and set up global email forwarding to your email address, so then you can sign up to sites like [email protected] and know who sold your email address if you get spam

This is such a clever idea.
>>
>>25874331
gotta drive about and look cool senpai
>>
>>25874353
vehicle of recreation (RV)
vehicle of abode (static caravan)
vehicle of drugs (rizzla)
>>
File: 2016-01-19 21.45.27.jpg (327KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-19 21.45.27.jpg
327KB, 960x1280px
>open vinyl
>comes with pic related
>want to put it up, think it's kind of charming but my mum might definitely think I'm weird and beyond saving
What do lads?
>>
>>25874274
Not me mate I ride my micro scooter to work

>motorists
>>
File: 1408065720930.jpg (102KB, 382x425px) Image search: [Google]
1408065720930.jpg
102KB, 382x425px
>>25874274

I use de-icing spray, a few squirts on the windscreen and the ice melts instantly, pretty fucking revolutionary product tbqh.
>>
>>25874426
I always think 'oh it won't run out I have ages to buy more'

and then it runs out and I have to wait for my car to warm up
>>
>>25874417
>owning vinyls

hipsters out
>>
>>25874371

Same for Gmail, just put "+website" after your email name.

So if your email is '[email protected]', you can use '[email protected]".
>>
>>25874417
Stop buying vinyl first of all you utter pleb.
>>
>>25874417
Are you wearing a fucking white shirt and blue jeans lad?
>>
>>25874417
Fucking glorious. Frame it
>>
File: 842887[1].jpg (19KB, 300x327px) Image search: [Google]
842887[1].jpg
19KB, 300x327px
>>25874420
No other way to travel 2bh
>>25874467
>doing thing
>X out
>>25874481
>buying plastic dolls is fine
>buying physical media is not
>>25874491
What's it to ye
>>
>>25874491
Not him but what's wrong with that? That's a gangster look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl7vek6SD3s
>>
>>25874477
Can confirm this works great, and you can put all these separate tags in separate labels or auto-delete them.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>I want a virgin gf
>>
>>25874536
god damn I hate american niggers, so glad that ours arent ALL dickheads
>>
>>25874681
>I want a gf with no self-respect
[tips]
>>
>got home at 7
>have been on 4chan since then with only a 10-minute break to play Terraria and then ragequit due to getting killed by a slime

How does this site absorb so much time? I'm wasting my life and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
>>
>want an animay tattoo
>frightened to ask a tattooist for it because they're all normies
>they will all laugh when I reveal my power level

Might just swallow a few diazepams before I go
>>
File: 1451086984872.jpg (311KB, 1120x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451086984872.jpg
311KB, 1120x800px
>>25874802
try and get into watching anime.
>>
>>25874681
>I am literally a cuckold

okay
>>
>>25874802
I've done fuck all but shitpost since I got back from work. It's all I do every day really.
>>
File: 1444999446134.jpg (70KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
1444999446134.jpg
70KB, 640x346px
Drinking cups of earl grey while trying not to look directly at the vodka.
I'm usually pretty upbeat but this last week has really taken the wind out of my sails, everything just seems so uninteresting to the point I just want to sleep but without the tiredness to make that possible.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>Wagecucking for the next 10 days with only one day off inbetween.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25874816
Just get it done in Japan mate. That way it also be authentic.
>>
So I've taken a fancy to a roastie from work - do wut lads?
>>
>>25874802
Same here really, I might rewatch some star trek voyager
>>
>>25874847
This was my life when i was a wagecuck. Master made me work Monday-Saturday every week with only Sunday off. That's why I quit and became NEET.
>>
>>25874858
>japan

Tickets to fly to Japan are like 700 quid plus accomodation, plus the rate the guy charges, plus food and drink.

I can't afford to spend like 1000 quid m8, I've got chinese cartoon figures to buy.
>>
>>25874945
I guess the sort of person who'd get an anime tattoo wouldn't also have a job
>>
>>25874824

Believe me, I'm trying, but the current season is pretty shit.
>>
Play a record you inbred pikey
>>
Why do people store vodka and shit in the freezer?
>>
>>25875217
Vodka lollies sound pretty good tbqh famas
>>
>>25875217
because they're idiots
it won't freeze, but it will give you freeze burns if you drink sub-zero vodka
>>
>>25875217
It doesn't taste as strong at cold temperatures
>>
>>25875240
It doesn't freeze its jut cold, its a way of stomaching shit vodka
>>
>>25875217
Because ice cold vodka tastes amazing especially in the summer on a hot day
>>
>>25875303
My m8 has a bottle of lidl vodka in his freezer and its frozen solid except for a very minor amount of liquid
>>
>>25875333
hit him over the head with it and christen him the SS cuck.
>>
>Tfw pulling toilet roll from your bum hair
>>
>>25875267
>>25875303
>>25875306
>>25875333
THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

FIIIIIGHT
>>
>flatmates always leave cereal box with less than a bowl full of cereal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25875566
>sharing food
What's worse is when they ask to "borrow" milk
If you bought shit before it runs out you wouldn't have this problem fucking noobs
>>
File: eatpussy.jpg (223KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
eatpussy.jpg
223KB, 1280x800px
>>25875566
I used to have a housemate but he moved out a year ago and as much as splitting the costs was handy, I would never go back to having someone share my house, everything is always where I left it, never smell someone else's shit when you walk in the bathroom, no constantly being aware of what I leave lying around and how much noise I make when the gf comes over.
>>
File: obiwan.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
obiwan.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>25875648
>gf

Prove it. Sick of you underaged kids pretending to have girlfriends, so fucking prove it.
>>
I have no attraction to men but I have to admit that dicks look so much better than vaginas. That doesn't mean I want to suck one or have one rammed in my arse but when I look at vaginas I just think "disgusting"

I guess that's why traps are so great, they have everything a woman has without the mangled axe wound between their legs.

Does this make me gay lads?
>>
>>25875733
Proper puffter tbqh
>>
File: 1451687693725.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451687693725.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>25875692
>me on the left
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25875755
fuck, better go and buy myself a dress tomorrow and accept my new life as a sissy cunt
>>
Poleaboo is watching the show on C4 about American child sexual offenders in prison

Something about a serial killer in Greater Manchester is on after that (80 bodies found in the canals in the last 6 years)
>>
>>25875733
No, as a 100% straight male I can confirm that vaginas are indeed unsightly.
Fortunately we never have to look at them past putting our dick in.
>>
>>25875787
You can be a puff and still masculine

It's the bottoms who are the sissy cunts
>>
File: ex4.jpg (234KB, 696x1253px) Image search: [Google]
ex4.jpg
234KB, 696x1253px
Not sure what form of proof you want, haven't got any pics of me with current gf as she's in her 40's and not keen on getting naked for the camera and we're a bit old for taking random pics together but instead of any proof of the current gf existing I shall give you the gift of some oc of my ex from early 2015, amazing looking but mad as a bag of cats, she was 20 and her wanting to fuck a 30+yr old divorcee was a warning sign... meeting her 70yr old father explained it though.
Had to break up with her because she did some crazy shit which you don't tolerate no matter how good they look.
I took her to get that tat for her 21st... I hated the design and the artist she chose to do it but her body, her choice... it's not even fucking centred properly.
>>
>>25875764
I love you.

You have been muted for 32 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25875810
>all the sex offending kids wear glasses
>>
>>25875830
>lusting for cock
>not a sissy bottom
>>
>>25874859
Join the queue. Lean out and smile / wave occasionally as you get closer to the front. Try not to let anyone cut in line.
>>
File: 1452471929120.png (876KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452471929120.png
876KB, 1080x1920px
THIS PLACE ABOUT TO BLOW-OW-OW-OW-OW-OW-OW!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25875886
>random image of some hooker
>proof
>>
File: ex3.jpg (110KB, 520x948px) Image search: [Google]
ex3.jpg
110KB, 520x948px
>>25875886
Here's another of her.
I told her to gtfo and within a week she got with some other guy and a month after that got engaged, every time I see them together I get to laugh to myself that her tongue has been up my arse.
>>
>>25875566
If you all eat the same cereal then make sure you have another box of the same thing. Top the bowl up from the fresh box. #lifehacks
>>
>>25875810
Get used to it. You'll be on it soon.
>>
Who /retail/ here? Fucking co-op is so shit lads.
>>
>>25875960
>her tongue has been up my arse
>TFW YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS
also normies out 2bh
>>25876034
>le """"""hard working""""""" retail worker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617_9pQoDF4
NOT THE BEES
>>
>>25875975
that ain't a hack that's spending twice as much for cereal
>>
>>25876034
>retail

Fuck off, normie
>>
File: prettybutcrazy.jpg (137KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
prettybutcrazy.jpg
137KB, 1080x1920px
>>25875960
Here's us in some pub or other, hold up, looking for more
>>
File: 1389310656767.gif (998KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1389310656767.gif
998KB, 400x223px
>>25876034
I'm in Tesco.

Doing my Deputy Manager training this week
>mfw corporate bullshit overload and it's only one day in

I have to do a shitty "CV" which is just selling me as a person to Tesco. Dreading it as I have no life other than work and sitting on my PC.
>>
Polaboo plans on watching a bit of the Manchester serial killer show, then the American football highlights (hates the sport, loves the production values) and then playing some vidya
>>
>>25876084
No one gives a fuck
>>
>>25876066
No it's not. If you all eat the same cereal then there's going to be a fresh box. Fill it up from that.

The hashtag was not meant to be serious, sorry.
>>
>>25876084
How is this proof again?
>>
Watching the Undateables on catch-up, makes me feel much better knowing I'm not as bad as some of these fuckers.

The ones with autism are always a laff.
>>
File: stockings.jpg (98KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
stockings.jpg
98KB, 1080x1920px
>>25876084
found another... sure there's more nude ones on my phone, checking now.
>>
>>25876104
>deputy manager

>work longer, with more stress, for a very slight increase in pay

Being a Mug is a more accurate title
>>
>>25876119
Sounds like a long night. Don't you have a job? I'm getting ready for bed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFFO9dDEmY
OHHHH NO NOT THE BEES, NOT THE BEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAH
>>
File: smug.png (308KB, 708x699px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
308KB, 708x699px
Any of you lads enjoy the smell of your own unwashed bellend?

Rather musky tbqh
>>
>>25876172
No one gives a fuck #2
>>
>>25876164
And yet some of them get dates.

>>25876178
Deputy Team Leader here. Can confirm.
>>
>>25876191
Bellend no. Balls and general under carriage area... yes. Smells like vinegar.
>>
>>25876191
>>25876246
Disgusting subhumans. Go and have a bath and scrub your bottoms.
>>
>>25876182
f-f-fuck off, waggie
>>
I'm watching the Manchester Serial Killer now as well
>>
>>25876187
Mentalists.
>>
File: 1445493740195.png (205KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1445493740195.png
205KB, 322x276px
>>25876187
>mfw hes literally scooping bees up with a dust pan
>>
>>25876313
Is it a serial killer or just some Irish gang fucktards tossing people in the Canal?
>>
>>25876313
Poleaboo switched to the child sex offenders on +1 since he missed the start and the serial killer show has a dull and serious style

>>25876383
There's a lack of wounds apparently
>>
>>25876403
yeah child sex offenders is a much more light hearted topic
>>
File: herhairisawigtho.jpg (107KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
herhairisawigtho.jpg
107KB, 720x1280px
>>25876211
Proof was requested, proof was delivered.
>>
>>25876383
Do Irish people do that?
>>
>>25876426
I'm talking about the style

It just seems more energetic

The serial killer show is like watching a news reporter, from the victims family statements to the monotone narrator
>>
>>25876280
I don't make a habit of it but if I scratch my balls and have a sniff I'm no worse than the average bloke.
>>
Poleaboo is watching American football now
>>
>>25876452
It's not proof, they are just images.
Timestamp yourself now, then at least we know you were at least with a female - it's still not proof you were romantically involved however.
>>
I don't get this serial killer. Surely if someone pushes you into the water you'd just swim off?
>>
Poleaboo has tired of watching muscular American men who have much better lives than him and women that love them. He has now started to rewatch Girls Und Panzer so that he can feel a little closer to Miho.
>>
>>25876452
No one gives a fuck #3
>>
>>25876547
>Back to watching the child sex offenders

Remembered that I don't enjoy American football
>>
>>25876509
Or don't considering nobody gives a fuck.
>>
XCOM in humble bundle guys if you haven't already got it, just $1/67p?
XCOM 2 in less than a month pretty hype
>>
Poleaboo thinks he may be able to combine elements from child sex offender and the manchester serial killer and incorporate these into his plan to get back at the polish whores.
He may require two or three trustworthy anons to help him.
>>
>>25876675
>paying for games you can't sell on
>>
>>25876545
If you're wasted after a night out drinking and fall into freezing cold water from a height you will probably die.

I think it was York where a couple of uni students have died because they've been out clubbing, tried to walk back and fell into the river in winter temperatures.
>>
File: shot82.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot82.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>25876547
>so that he can feel a little closer to Miho.
Get some PTSD
>>
>>25876671
I just love seeing people who make up stories on here squirm when called out on it.
>>
>>25876691
Don't make posts like this, coppers and whores are looking for any excuse to snitch you up
>>
File: 0192016232449[1].jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0192016232449[1].jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>25876509
Can we just get on with our lives yet or is it really that unbelievable to you that other people get laid?
>>
>>25876691
See? I fucking told you here: >>25876018

See you on the news you fucking mental.
>>
>>25876757
That's step one, now we need proof you had sex.
>>
>>25876699
How come? I reckon I could still swim if I had too even if I was shit faced.
>>
File: 1427418735197.jpg (301KB, 1234x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1427418735197.jpg
301KB, 1234x1024px
>>25876696
>selling on a 67p game

D-D-Doin up the house is my bread and butter
Me bird's page three and me car's a nutter
Loadsamoney is a shout I utter, as I wave my wad to the geezers in the gutter

Hahahaha
Derrick B
On your bike
>>
>>25876757
>he actually posted proof
you absolute madman
>>
>>25876738
>>25876767
It won't matter. Prison won't bring her back.
>>
>>25876757
How do we know you didn't photoshop the date on? Post a picture with today's paper.
>>
>>25876840
These posts are not Poleaboos but he enjoys that someone else is posting what he is too afraid to
>>
>>25876757
>he got so mad he posted his face on 4chan

cuck
>>
File: alice.jpg (69KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
69KB, 540x960px
>>25876913
oh noes, my face is on the 4chans!
>>
Poleaboo is now inserting a large cucumber into his anus
>>
>>25877026
Just fuck the fuck off already
>>
>>25877114
Incorrect, he's actually playing Sonic 4 episode 2
>>
Anyone still watching Manchester Serial Killer?

That bloke blatantly killed that kid lol
>>
File: IDShot_540x540.jpg (32KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IDShot_540x540.jpg
32KB, 540x540px
Are Chad's chicks?
Thread posts: 567
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.