[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a friendly reminder that god does not exist and that science

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: atheismcruelty2.png (101KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
atheismcruelty2.png
101KB, 600x431px
Just a friendly reminder that god does not exist and that science proves that god does not exist. If there is no evidence for something it can safely be said that the said thing does not exist until evidence for said thing arises. Also religion has done more harm then good in the world. Look at Islam which is turning the middle east into a stone age fuckfest and threatening lives all across the world and Catholicism which has already been established to be a corrupt pedophile enabling political group.

The only solution to end religion is for the United States government to wage genocide on every non- antitheist atheist in the world.
>>
>>25849144
>If there is no evidence for something it can safely be said that the said thing does not exist until evidence for said thing arises.
I'm an agnostic, who leans towards atheism, but recognizes this is dumb.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence itself.
If some dudes ran into your home while you were gone, smashed your windows, and your possessions were missing, would you really say it's safe to say that didn't take it, simply because you don't have evidence of them actually taking shit?
>>
>>25849244
Agnostics are all pussies
>>
ressurecting thread back to the first page
>>
>>25849244
>>25849473

All pussies + morons.

Atheist = I'm not saying god doesn't exist; I'm saying you have no proof that god exists and therefore I will not believe your mountains of non-verifiable nonsense.

Agnostic = I'm not saying god exists, nor am I denying the possibility. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. I'm going to smile like an idiot and nod when you talk about your holy book and how great your god is. I won't take a stance like an atheist because I have no testicles and don't want to take the stigma that affects people who claim, simply: I don't believe because you don't have proof.

Coward.
>>
File: image.png (9KB, 964x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9KB, 964x749px
>>25850650
My anecdotal evidence shows that this is true. All agnostics I know are pussies and normally are the most ignorant on science/philosophy.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>Just a friendly reminder that god does not exist and that science proves that god does not exist. If there is no evidence for something it can safely be said that the said thing does not exist until evidence for said thing arises. Also religion has done more harm then good in the world. Look at Islam which is turning the middle east into a stone age fuckfest and threatening lives all across the world and Catholicism which has already been established to be a corrupt pedophile enabling political group.

>The only solution to end religion is for the United States government to wage genocide on every non- antitheist atheist in the world.
*tips*
>>
File: 239852632.png (260KB, 416x604px) Image search: [Google]
239852632.png
260KB, 416x604px
>>25849144
>science proves that god does not exist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence

Why is it that the only people whose heads are shoved so far up their own asses that they can perform prostate exams on themselves using their noses are always atheists?

>verily m'lady I'm a logical human being, because I don't believe in [thing]
>btw I have verifiable proof that [thing] does not exist.
>>
>>25849144
>Praise Richard Dawkins
My FUCKING SIDESSZ
>>
Why is the meme about the crusades still going on? Most of the land the crusaders were after was still majority Christian. They were literally trying to save Christians.
>>
>>25850650
I used to identify with being agnostic not because I just thought 'it could be possible or maybe not who knows' but because I was atheistic and started to wonder wether God might actually exist. I guess I still am agnostic it's far fucking easier to call yourself atheistic senpai but I just never bring up the specific term because, guess what, you don't HAVE to nigger. I would just say I'm atheistic but still believe a little in some god.
>>
I'm more against religion than god.

Believe whatever you want but don't make organized political regimes around it
>>
>>25849144

Any attempt to explain the cause of the big bang is technically religion. Logic dictates that anything effect has a cause and vice versa. Don't say "the big bang created logic/space/time" because there is a medium in which the big bang, and our universe exists in. Even if the medium is 'nothing', that's fundamentally different that anything we can experience/measure, and is therefore a higher power (and logically our creator).

Having said all that, fuck Christianity and all modern religions.
>>
>If there is no evidence for something it can safely be said that the said thing does not exist until evidence for said thing arises.

Bullshit. That's pure pseudoskepticism.

A real rational skeptic suspends judgment if something hasn't been proven or disproven.

But logic disproves an OOO God via the problem of evil.
>>
>>25851654
OP's not going to respond to your post because that's how atheists "win" their debates. They cannot confront actual logic so they selectively choose the people they can and cannot refute without much effort.
>>
File: 1269028499783.jpg (27KB, 415x322px) Image search: [Google]
1269028499783.jpg
27KB, 415x322px
Guys it's 2016 how are we still having this discussion?
>>
>>25852036
because there are both atheists and theists in existence at the same time. that's how
>>
File: image.png (13KB, 648x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 648x591px
I'm an atheist but science doesn't disprove God.
>>
File: 00.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
00.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>25851749
I can promise that non of the atheists I'm this thread have read about and somewhat understand quantum physics
>>
God is one of those things that "exists because you believe it exists."
In each believer, there is a personal god construct that can be called a god.
These gods connect together to create one God.
So, if the believers were all wiped out, so would God (until the next schizophenic came along and added another section to the Bible).
>>
>>25852036
COME ON
IT IS [INSERT CURRENT YEAR]
>>
>>25853058
Thats wrong though.

Religious people actually believe theres a fat guy in the sky judging you all this personal god shit is new age crap
>>
>>25853233
Fuck religious people. They're wrong.
Polytheism isn't new age either, so stop being a contrarian retard.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.