[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are femeanons so mean to other femeanons? >tfw you reply

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 22

File: 2015-12-17-02-10-11--292507240.jpg (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-17-02-10-11--292507240.jpg
6KB, 253x199px
Why are femeanons so mean to other femeanons?

>tfw you reply to a girl saying you're a girl too and they ignore you but reply to their beta orbiters.

>tfw you reply to a girl saying you're a girl and they are super mean to you.

>tfw you say you're a girl and other girls start replying saying mean things to you.

Don't be so mean!
>>
Cause women always hate each other and want to be the princess of the room, even if that room is /r9k/
>>
>>25842720

>>25842895

/thread

they're the same way IRL too. I haven't had an actual female friend since 3rd grade and it's not for lack of trying - women cannot seem to be happy for other women, they're constantly scheming and retarded.
>>
as a black grill I get more hate from people saying "I'd rather be with my hand than a black girl" than any femnormies
>>
I'm mean to girls to test them and see if they can handle the bantz and be my friend.
They cannot.
>tfw no bff
>>
>>25844013
She summed it up perfectly.
I'm mean with everyone. I want to see if you can handle interacting with me on a real level.
>>
Because women are insane, jealous creatures who compete for attention no matter how miniscule the amount or how ridiculous the source.
>>
>>25844013
>cumdumpsters capable of bantz

I don't think so, cupcake.
>>
>>25842720
your competing for resources and attention.
>>
Women tend to respond something nice that I won't really be able to respond again too. Anons give me something to argue with.
>>
>>25842720
I have never met another female here I didn't hate because they tend to be like normal girls.
I pretend to be male at nearly all times.
One of the few times I talked to a femanon while she knew I was a girl, she called me a predator for liking small delicate men.
>>
>>25844138
Well in your world anon, we just do these things because we're evil spiteful automatons.
We don't think or feel, we just act and consume, yoinked about by powers outside of our own imaginations.
You already knew that, so why enter the thread?
>>
>>25843952
oh my god im so sorry
how do you cope with this, everybody being extremely racist to you here and all?
why does anonymity create such assholes?
>>
NOBODY CAREEEEEES FUCK YOU STUPID ATTENTION WHORE
>>
>>25843952
black grill
>>
>>25842720
>People being mean to each other on the internet

Really? This is news?
>>
File: 465.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
465.gif
2MB, 480x481px
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD FEMBOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25842720
OMG A GIRL WHAT A SLUT
SHE'S JUST TRYING TO STEAL THE ATTENTION FROM THE OTHER GUYSSSSS
THERE CAN'T BE TWO COOL/HOT/SMART GIRLS BECAUSE IT WILL TURN INTO A COMPETITION
I HAVE TO BE THE TOP DOG!
*passive aggressive intensifies*
-What every girl ever thinks when they meet another girl
Trust me, I know these things for I too, am of the league of the vagine I feel ur pain m8
>>
>>25846794
>Guys don't do the same thing
What a girl fag
>>
File: 1415784102744.jpg (580KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
1415784102744.jpg
580KB, 1000x2876px
Women are their own natural enemy. All women have an insatiable craving for attention and must compete for it. They all show off their shit somehow whether it's instagram or going out to a club and showing their tits. If one gets a ton of attention others will attack her or attempt to steal the attention.
>>
>>25846937
Meh but when guys do it, it's just stupid and makes them look like idiots, only dumb girls are attracted to that type of behavior. With girls they're all sneaky and fake and manipulative, and they'll still always have billions of friends. When guys act like that they usually can't keep friends for long, because of their attitude. Girls are in it for the long haul.
>>
File: 1453045443274.png (38KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1453045443274.png
38KB, 853x543px
>>25847024
she really isn't that cute though you fucking weeaboo
>>
>>25847064
The winners get the girls and maintain social status, the losers go to 4chan and play d&d...it's different but it isn't better
>>
Been lurking /cgl/

And jesus christ.
The amount of sharpshooting going on in there.

I have to admit as a manon my paranoia has a more benevolent projection. My depression over the best of all possible worlds is more troubling to deal with.

But with femanons, your character could get assassinated and not even know it just becuase you didnt put on your eyeliner correctly one day 5 years ago.

My 4th grade teacher said girls are like snipers when they deal with social conflict, vs boys who are like regular infantry.

My sis also had a shitty time in private school.

The amount of paranioa is probably enough to fill a lovecraftian book. Must stress you ladies out a lot. Maybe that'll change though with the shift in sexual social paradigms.
>>
>>25848321
It's the main reason I don't like other girls. The bitching is tedious.
>>
Don't reply saying you're a girl directly. It's unnecessary.

If you know that feel, say you know that feel. If you don't know that feel but sympathize, say so. If you have advice, give advice.

Generally speaking the arcanine grills have slightly more unspoken camaraderie than you seem to think.
>>
>>25844288
Why enter this board, roastie?
>>
>>25848321
>Must stress you ladies out a lot.
The kind of situation you describe only really applies to people who actively try to climb social ranks in hobby circles. In daily life there has been zero "sharpshooting" for me and I have only seen it happen internally among communities.

In some ways it's a way of policing a community. The group wants to ensure that they are as presentable externally as possible so they will police hobbyists who lack skill to make sure that they step their game up or leave. To be clear, this does not happen with every hobby and I'm not sure how to predict which hobbies will have it and which won't.
>>
>>25844057
>>25844057
u gay
u gay
>>
>>25848475
To learn new things and shoot the breeze, I value much of what robots have to say.
I don't like face to face interaction, and the freedom of anonymity.
Moreover, I like places where people do have outrageous opinions or contrary opinions to mine and discourse is encouraged.
You'd never believe me, but I want to improve myself as a thinker- this is integral to it.
>>
>>25848821
>Moreover, I like places where people do have outrageous opinions or contrary opinions to mine and discourse is encouraged.
>You'd never believe me, but I want to improve myself as a thinker- this is integral to it.

Outrageous thinking this way:
>>>/pol/
Go away roastie.
>>
>>25842720
This.
I would love to make friends with other girls who browse r9k, assuming they aren't really mean. But I'm always brushed off or insulted.
>>
>>25848851
I also use /pol/.
You're very angry about women using your board, but you bump femanon threads.
Explain your reasoning for this.
>>
>>25848920
I thought so too, until I realised I'm much older than most of you, and probably have nothing in common.
>>
>>25848985
>implying I didn't sage

Women are always coddled and tended to in every other area. When a woman enters a group, suddenly the whole dynamic changes. I want a male only space that isn't going to get invaded because it is a male only space, like video games, soccer or warhammer.
>>
I wonder what goes on in that /r9k femanon skype group
>>
>>25849104
w-what? how do I get access to that?
>>
>>25849033
>>25849033
>warhammer
>went to game store the other day to see if they had any interesting new board games
>from floor to 7ft it's all warhammer shit
>twelve feet above floor are the board games
Fuck warhammer. God damn it.
>>
>>25846794
this explains why attractive girls only make friends with ugly girls they don't wan to compete for attention.
>>
>>25849158
Not sure if it is still active. It is fairly hushhush. I think I know about two people that may be connected to it.
>>
>>25849255
If I can prove that I'm a girl can I access it? I REALLY want that skype invite.
>>
>>25849158
if you are willing to post your skype and video chat with me briefly so I can assess that you're a grill I'll add you.
>>
File: 1435859998505.jpg (165KB, 904x634px) Image search: [Google]
1435859998505.jpg
165KB, 904x634px
>>25847098
Fine. Here is another example with a white girl.
>>
File: 1436275528984.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1436275528984.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
>>25849332
I'm gonna need proof that you can actually add people to the supposed group.

how do i know that YOU'RE a girl?
>>
>>25848993
I'm 23, you could be right about the 'nothing in common' part.
>>
>>25849396
we will video chat together and see each other at the same time, so you will get proof of me as I get proof of you. If you can't take the risk I understand, but we had men sneak in before and now this is our security.
>>
>>25849458
Are MtF allowed in this Skype group?
>>
>>25849458
Can I just lurk or do I actually have to have an interesting personality? I'd be down for it, let me make an anon skype.
>>
>>25849485
Yeah I don't see why not.

>>25849486
lurking is fine
>>
>>25848821
>Being a woman
>Improving your intellectual capabilities
Pick one.
>>
>>25843117
All my female friends are sweet old ladies. I've had bad luck trying to make meaningful friendships with women my age

>>25849458
Kind of want in on this as well
>>
>>25842720
Females want to be better than each other. It's cruel.
>>
>>25847560
No I would say it is better, if someone really wanted friends they'd just go be friends with other weird and autistic people, or they'd meet people online, I see people doing it all the time, you just have to have a likeable personality and common interests. The sooner you accept it's all a lie and the only thing standing in the way is you, the sooner you can start living for yourself and stop being a "muh waifu" sob story, or you can even just give up but do it on your own terms. It's all about perspective and who you are doing it for, trying to just live for girls and status is pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>25849227
This, it's because they're all secretly worried they'll get their chad's stolen. It happens though, he has a short attention span and a unquenching thirst, not to mention he can still get pussy especially while still young, but he won't be young forever. Meanwhile the woman just wants one guy, and would be threatened should he want to leave.
>>
>>25849576
are you still here, fem crew anon?

are you goin gto end up being a boy?
>>
>>25843952
Fucking a grill sounds painful, truthfully I don't blame them.
>>
>>25849602
post skype, I'll add you, we can video, and if you're a grill I'll add you to the chat

>>25849717
still here!

Not a boy. Closest I've ever come to being a boy was cutting my hair short as a kid and pretending I was mulan.
>>
>>25849806
okay my name is jasperdemption. I can't talk because I'm in the library though. Can video!
>>
>>25847098

She is Kazakh.
>>
T H A N K S F O R A D D I N G M E T O T H E S K Y P E G R O U P.

You sound really nice so far, probably no bullies on the fembot group then.
>>
>>25849954
no bullies
maybe friendly teasing sometimes but mostly we are nice people
>>
Nice loaded question. I've never seen many females being mean to each other on /r9k/.

Men however...
>>
>>25850061
>Men however...
I know, it's incredible. They don't seem to carry the insults around as weight but they definitely seem to be easily influenced when they hear enough people all saying the same thing. Then again I can't be sure that they really are men. Could all be women pretending to be men.
>>
File: iloveyou.gif (944KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
iloveyou.gif
944KB, 500x281px
because most grills are not qtpa2ts like in anime
>>
>>25849954
>tfw want in but I'm a boyish looking mtf so I wouldn't pass the test
>>
>>25849954
T H A N K S F O R A D D I N G M E T O T H E S K Y P E N E G R O
>>
>>25848321
How are men any different? Have you been to /ic/? /g/? There are a lot of boards that love to attack their posters that aren't full of girls. But I guess you don't notice it because they aren't.

>>25850130
>They don't seem to carry the insults around as weight
That's only because they hurl insults at us waaay to often, much more than girls. It's pretty fucking ironic, isn't it? We girls don't insult each other all the time and as a result robots notice it more when we actually do, and they think we're the mean ones.
>>
>>25850231
Male banter is pretty toothless and it's really fucking weird that women don't get this.

I have a group of racist friends of different races and we chill every week for hours on Skype, just calling each other horrible slurs and being mean as fuck. Lots of direct personal insults about each other's backgrounds, life stories, directly insulting shit that we KNOW bothers the guy on some level (failing out of college etc.), and literally no one cares. There's no resentment or animosity. We all know it's toothless.

Women go for the teeth in eeeeverything. It's instantly detectable. That one time in a million that a male can't into banter, and he gets asspained right away and replies with full teeth in some douchy passive aggressive shit that makes everything awkward, that's all women, all the time.

It's amazing. Women as a gender literally just can't handle banter.
>>
>>25850317
>Male banter is pretty toothless and it's really fucking weird that women don't get this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA do you know which website you're posting on right now?
>>
>>25850317
Oh yeah, of course. When females tell each other to kill themselves it's bitchy and catty. When males do the exact same thing it's just "bantz". My sides.
>>
>>25850369
Actually, yes, pretty much.

Go compare /cgl/'s culture with /v/. Hell, date a woman for a while and listen to how she gets on with her coworkers. Every fucking week is a different soap opera of catty passive aggressive shit.

Sorry your gender evolved to be friendless in its endless competition to monopolize penises as resources.
>>
File: 1426029415751.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1426029415751.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>25850406
>Hell, date a woman for a while
>he says this, while on /r9k/

I'll say it again. You're the one who is more sensitive to insults when it's a girl. Male "banter" is much more toxic. Almost as bad as "JUST A PRANK BRO" videos.
>>
>>25850317
>tfw male and don't know how to banter

i can't think of things that aren't sincerely mean
>>
>>25850231
It hard to discern if the bantz are just ironic shit posting than genuine comments on most boards.

I wont deny that im projecting but /cgl/ the shitposting seems more geniune.

I think /cgl/ is the only board that might prominently identify as a female.
>>
>>25850500
Male banter is why men can have actual friends and women can't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC6jMNN8avc

35 straight minutes of horrendously embarrassing and ridiculing Vos and he doesn't for a second take it personally.

Men are friendship master race.
>>
>>25850547
/cgl/ doesn't meanpost just because they're girls, they meanpost because they are part of extremely vicious and competitive hobbies. Men get competitive by shit talking the other teams too.

Take those people out of 4chan and out of their hobby zone and you usually get really sweet girls. I know lots.
>>
>>25850547
>>It hard to discern if the bantz are just ironic shit posting than genuine comments on most boards.
Being told to kill yourself isn't meant to be taken literally, but it's not just idle shitposting either. It's 4chan's way of saying "fuck you" and males say it way too often the term's doesn't carry as much impact anymore.

>>25850567
>35 straight minutes of horrendously embarrassing and ridiculing Vos and he doesn't for a second take it personally.
>he doesn't for a second take it personally.
LMAO because that's how males are taught to handle it. Are you autistic?

http://www.theonion.com/video/area-man-unsure-if-hes-male-bonding-or-being-bulli-33920
It's satire but I'm sure you can see my point now.
>>
>>25844013
>>25844057
Same here. I've been on 4chan for like 9 years now. I need to know if you're as weird as I am.
>>
>>25850648
This Onion article perfectly proves the point - mine, not yours. The fact that you can't tell what the joke is, i.e. that male bonding looks superficially like bullying to the point that it can be lampooned, but actually think it's about essential confusion between the two by men, clinches it.

I read that satire as a proud penis-owner and instantly see the joke. I laughed at:
>"See you next time, pussy,"
and immediately saw it in a friendly context. You saw pathology and evil in it because you're a woman and you take everything too personally.

Go change your tampon, this one's gone rotten.
>>
File: 1427921958338.jpg (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427921958338.jpg
35KB, 200x200px
>>25850749
>The fact that you can't tell what the joke is, i.e. that male bonding looks superficially like bullying to the point that it can be lampooned, but actually think it's about essential confusion between the two by men, clinches it.
Holy fucking shit. My sides. You know fully well the point the article was making. Keep twisting it around though.
>>
>>25850846
Yes, I do, and I just posted it. Sorry your inherently emotional woman brain is confusing you.
>>
>>25844013
>>25844057
>I'm an asshole and people aren't good enough for me
u srs

inb4 insults
>>
>>25850630
I can see your point.

Now what about my assumption that "good sportsmanship" is an alien concept to most competitive women?
>>
>>25850883
I simply love it when males on /r9k/ who never actually fucking experienced this "banter" in real life tries to "educate" me on their "friendship". You want to call it "JUST A PRANK"? Go ahead, but a majority of people don't share the same opinion as you.

I'm sure you've already grasped the point of the onion article, but just so you will stop evading it and deliberately misinterpret things as something else to make it easier for you to "argue" I'll make things quite clear: the article states that the man himself is confused, not me. I don't give a shit how you claim you feel about male banter, but the fact remains the article is addressing an issue frequently experience by many males.

Look, I even googled the URL to get some external opinions and this leddit post came up: https://www.reddit.com/r/me_irl/comments/3nrsx1/

Guess it looks like not all males think it's mere banter, eh?

Keep calling me a woman and stupid though, I'm sure as long as you hold the final reply you can rightfully feel victorious.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 300x100px
>the state of this thread
>>
>>25851320
"Scare quotes" are not an "argument."

The joke of the Onion article is that a reasonable person uninitiated in banter would find banter confusing because it's seemingly so vicious.

>citing reddit to prove that men being pussies who can't handle banter is the norm
>literally citing Can'tHandleTheBanter.com

hahaha go back there please, you are a stupid woman
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 800x450px
JUST FART MY JAR UP
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 712x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 712x750px
ooooooomm autistic people ooom
CLAP
PACE
OOOOM
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 218x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 218x251px
JUST FUCK MY MOTHERFUCKING THREAD UP UM JAMMER FAMMY
>>
>>25851374
>hurr durr gb2reddit
Nothing says you're right but I don't want to admit it more than this. If you can address the point at had head on instead of dodging it over and over again, do so.

>Keep calling me a woman and stupid though, I'm sure as long as you hold the final reply you can rightfully feel victorious.
>hahaha go back there please, you are a stupid woman
el oh el
>>
>>25851180
They tend to be extremely sportsmanlike in public and at gatherings where the competition is actually happening. There are rules to be observed and they understand that. /cgl/ occasionally has horror story threads to talk about those odd people who aren't kind or are straight up crazy. Sports kind of has the same thing where every once in a while you hear about a professional doing some insane shit.

The saltiness only happens on 4chan and, I'm given to understand, tumblr where people can be relatively anonymous.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 808x988px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 808x988px
GIRUGAMESH MOTHERFUCKER
>muh boys vs girls
>>
>>25851422
at hand*
>>
>>25851422
>getting so flustered that your sentences are becoming incoherent and full of typos
>every single post has to contain some kind of memey look-how-not-mad-I-am shit like "HO HO HO EL OH JELLO HA HA M8 KEEP GOIN M8 ;) YOU'RE SOOO RIGHT HEHEH (NOT!!) :p"

Calm down! Your period will destroy us all!
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 235x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 235x290px
>>25851422
PLURSH
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
IS ANYONE ELSE HERE AN AUTISTIC cUCKOLD
>>
File: FUN.gif (944KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
FUN.gif
944KB, 500x308px
Everytime I see these threads I see that a lot of people here talk with each other in some way and i can't have even this social relation
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 670x424px
>>25851496
Fuck off Little Guido
>>
>>25851463
>still can't address the actual argument
>hurr durr typos
>hurr durr memes
Man, the desperation.

I'll stop posting so you can have the final reply and feel better about yourself. Bye bye.
>>
File: l.jpg (11KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
11KB, 400x359px
>>25851522
>conversation ends with you mad as fuck and me not mad at all
>HURR DURR HURR DURR DURRR HURRRR <-- THIS IS YOU!! "HURRRRR" - A QUOTE BY YOU!! FUCK OFF I'M LEAVING THIS THREAD FOREVER >: (

Goodbye roastie. Thanks for literally proving my entire point that you take internet shit way too seriously.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 355x642px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 355x642px
PIZZA PEPPARONI SAUSAGE
FEMALE ROASTIE SHELLIES VS FAT AUTISTIC NIGGERS
ROASTIES GETS HER FEELINGS HURT BECAUSE OF MUH BANTZ AND RAGEQUITS
BOYS WIN
>>
>>25851434
It kinda of worries me that you're giving me hope.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-18+at+01.30.51).png (10KB, 309x312px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-18+at+01.30.51).png
10KB, 309x312px
>>25850716
Woah man, 9 years? thats pretty hardcore.
Good thing you told us how long you've been here, now you have gained more respect than you had before you told us.
>>
>>25851678
Why does this worry you anonymous?
>>
>>25842720
>been on 4chan for a decade now
>have always, always pretended to be male unless I'm directly asked and it's relevant to the conversation
>even then still sometimes lie just so the conversation doesn't get derailed
>talk to a few people on skype over the years
>everyone that turned out to be a woman almost immediately dropped contact without me doing anything bad or mean to them
>guys kept me on their list only as long as they thought I was a male or a single female, as soon as they found out I had a boyfriend or was uninterested in a relationship they dropped me
and yet, I met my best friend through livestream. she's female, slightly younger than me, but one of the nicest and most accepting people I've ever met. it's obvious that women are capable of being kind to one another, it's just the environment that 4chan breeds that leads to such uncomfortable interaction. that and anonymity tends to bring out the worst in people of both genders.
>>
>>25851496
OP, here.
This is my first reply to the thread, here's your (you).
>>
>>25851937
Im beginning to doubt how geniune it is

And how far im going to fall when the hope melts away
>>
>>25852236
Doubting how genuine what is?

For your sake I hope that you can find lots of good hopes that can pull you up and never let you fall.
>>
>>25852066
Maybe your gender shouldnt treat ours like such shit and we'll show you a little kindness cunt.
>>
>>25852308
>perfectly reasonable post, absolutely no vitriol whatsoever, have never done anything to you in my life
>you respond by being an enormous asshole
You understand that you're the one being a cunt, right? I've never done anything to you, you're projecting the behavior of women who have wronged you in the past onto over 50% of the population. That sort of behavior is completely irrational.
>>
>>25852267

I keep a lot of hopes in my penis though.

It hard for me to overcome this,and that realistically hopes should be kept in the mind the hands or the feet. Never the dick or the heart. Becuase ones pathetically volitile and the other one is crumbling away into nothingness.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.