[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In high school I was bullied by the entire school. Every day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 42

File: kid-bleeding-e1377333237437.jpg (74KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
kid-bleeding-e1377333237437.jpg
74KB, 500x404px
In high school I was bullied by the entire school. Every day I wondered what would have happened if I'd have stood up to them. At the time I didn't want to get hurt just to defend macho bravado however.

Well to cut it short..

>met 12 year old kid three years ago at age 19
>he asks me tons of questions and wont fuck off
>treat him like my brother
>meet his parents and end up being his mentor
>he starts getting bullied like I did, ironically
>not by the whole school, but a sizeable amount of people
>Chads tell me it's not about winning, it's about fighting back
>tell him to fight back after getting him to take up boxing
>be two weeks ago
>he's 15
>get call from his parents telling me he's in intensive care
>he decided to fight back
>he lost the fight and the guy kept wailing on him after he was unconcious before his friends joined in
>allegedly one of the teachers was laughing at it
>he almost died
>he got a skull fracture, a broken nose, lacerations, broken ribs, and needs corrective surgery for his teeth

So now my friend is hurt and t's all because I listened to people who think chest beating is the solution.

I should have just told him to make good grades to get into classes that are far away from his bullies.

Sorry for the blogpost but I just dont have anyone to talk to about it. Moral of the story is to work smart, not hard
>>
Visit him in the hospital if you can. Even if he's unconscious, hold his hand and stuff. Be present in that room as much as you can.
>>
>>25827047
>>tells kid being bullied by multiple chads to fight back
>>being this retarded
>>
>>25827100
Chads told me that you should fight back anyway no matter how many people are bullying you.

I guess now I know they were full of shit, but I was so concerned that he'd suffer like I did I wanted him to find a way out. I even hear people are still talking shit on him.

He'll probably hate me when I visit him
>>
>>25827100
for the gazilionth time, chads don't bully

insecure people bully, chad is not insecure
>>
>>25827133
That advice is only applicable to chads, not to some child beta enough to be being bullied
>>
>>25827158
>bullied by the entire school

~1000 kids are insecure?
>>
columbine that shit hole
>>
>>25827133
its not the matter of chads you mongoloid
if 20 niggers are onto you you fucking run you dipshit
holy fuck, can people be THIS retarded?
furthermore, you had power over that kid in form of authority, and best you made out of it, is tell him bullshit you dont even know whether is true or not
well played OP, retard of the year and we barely even starded
>>
>>25827196
>if 20 niggers are onto you you fucking run you dipshit

Not him but OP's got a point. i'VE HEARD GUYS TELL ME YOU SHOULD FIGHT ANYWAY. oBVIOUSLY THESE PEOPLE WERE NEVER BULLIED, BUT THERE IT IS

Ignore those caps, I aint typing that agin
>>
>>25827047

Don't worry. Children heal fast.

and I hate to be an asshole, but your moral is retarded and doesn't align with your story in the slightest.

You should've taken your shitkicking too. It builds character.
>>
>>25827047
Were his bullies niggers?
>>
>>25827196
I know I fucked up and I know I failed him but I just wanted him to be ok, and that maybe a Chad, a guy who was always socially successful would know even more than me

So I took the chance. I know I'm shit for listening to him
>>
>>25827047
Where did this happen OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (795KB, 1851x2123px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
795KB, 1851x2123px
>yfw you ruin everything you touch

The world would be better off without you desu senpai
>>
desu op i have a plan that'll work, worked for me

find a group of kids on the other side of town that look like chads, like theyd be down to do something illegal or beat ass, find out all the kids who beat your friend, and pay the new chads to beat the shit outta the bullies, might wanna use a few human proxies to do it for you but it WORKS
>>
>>25827263
Some of his bullies are black.

I'd say ~30% niggers and ~65% white. a few spics too.
>>
>>25827274
Southeastern U.S.
>>
are you in florida cus i am too, we can work something out
>>
>>25827047
PIPE BMB
I
P
E

B
O
M
B
>>
>>25827344
We are near the Florida panhandle
>>
>>25827047
And ? His parents are suing the school, right ?
>>
find out who they are and kill them
>>
>>25827227
do you even know what reading comprehension is nigger?

>>25827267
what matters is that kid couldve died because you filled his head full of fuck
you were dumb to do that
you are double dumb because you didnt know what is potentially at stake
from now on think twice, or twenty times before you do something
and definitely apologise to the kid, as best as you possibly can
>>
>>25827364
too far op sorry
>>
>>25827368
how can you sue the school? I was in a similar position to OP. The administration and on-campus cops will work together to cover their shit up. My mom tried after I got my ass beat to IC for trying to fight back and it got dropped
>>
but def call the cops or sue the school or something, if you want to do something about it then either pay chads to whoop some ass or call the cops and sue them
>>
>>25827414
dude hes in the hospital, that is evidence enough
>>
>>25827384
>what matters is that kid couldve died because you filled his head full of fuck
you were dumb to do that
you are double dumb because you didnt know what is potentially at stake

Tons of people do that to their kids. They tell them they are only a real man if they fight back, not knowing that fighting is dangerous especially with a bunch of retarded teens who are building muscle and have hormones rushing.

OP probably caved from years of people telling him he was a pussy for not fighting his bullies. I aint saying he should have been mentoring the kid, but cut him some slack
>>
File: haggar.jpg (21KB, 250x291px) Image search: [Google]
haggar.jpg
21KB, 250x291px
>>25827047
>just beat up an entire gang of punks by yourself bro
>>
>>25827384

Its equally kneejerk to say 'never fight back', that's just drawing meaningless tv 'lessons' from situations involving thousands of possible factors.
The worst thing the kid could take away from this is that he ought never to confront any opposition for fear of pain, you seem intent on filling OP's head with robot shit, which he will impart onto the kid.

OP, it is not your fault that those bullies are posturing sadists. You do however have a responsibility to make it up to the kid, so good luck.
>>
When i started high school I was an easy target. I was skinny, autistic, and semi shit-skin. But i was pretty smart. I understood that bullies wanted easy targets who didnt fight back. So everytime someone said something, i would fight them. I lost every time. But after 5 or 6 times, they understood that the rude comments and jokes were not worth the time and hassle of fighting me. I also gained alot of respect for it. Which gained me a couple of close friends.
>>
that is another option, you or you and some of your buddies beat the shit outta these kids, or some of them, either in broad daylight if you dont care or hop in a truck and wear ski masks and all black clothes and beat these kids down in the dead of night. not joking, this is a viable option
>>
File: GSI_S31_CONCEPT_zps2c6fa659.jpg (460KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
GSI_S31_CONCEPT_zps2c6fa659.jpg
460KB, 1600x900px
>>25827490
I'll never understand the pricks who tell kids to do this. It's one thing if you are being bullied by one or two guys, but kids being fucked with by an entire school is very real. That shit happened to me and it it fucking unmanagable. Kills your self esteem, resolve, and backbone. You feel and are helpless.

One kid I knew in a similar position got drowned for fighting back. Yeah those guys went to jail, but that doesnt make him alive now does it?
>>
>>25827414
It's almost attempted murder in OP's case. Your parents have to be meek beta idiots with a shit lawyer for the school to get away with it.
>>
>>25827047
Should've bought him a gun and killed a bunch of them. Then he could just off himself. Fuckers get what they deserve and he gets the sweet release of death. Win win.

Or you could've just told him to focus on grades and avoid/ignore them. But thats too boring.
>>
>>25827467
>>25827503
am i the only in this thread realising that somewhere there might lie a kid, unconscious, almost beaten to death due to someones incompetence? what the fuck is wrong with you people, i am genuinely triggered.
>>
>>25827506
well clearly that aint the case for OP's kid now is it? Fuck off
>>
most of these people are just trying to get you to kill yourself, op, dont sweat half of these replies
>>
also, get him to do virtual school for fuck sake
>>
File: tumblr_nwqsla7c6k1tevuf9o1_500.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwqsla7c6k1tevuf9o1_500.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>25827047
You should've gave him a gun. It's his right as an American.
>>
>>25827047
Alternatively, tell the kids that you will stab them if they bully the kid. You don't have to do anything except intimidation, works every time
>>
Should have threatened the bullies. If you're a pussy, dose up on something strong first, crack or meth will really put the fire into you.
>>
>>25827570
>Or you could've just told him to focus on grades and avoid/ignore them.

i regret not doing that
>>
>>25827759
>if you dont have big pecs your'e a beta

kill yourself ape
>>
op, you mentioned you got the kid into boxing, elaborate on that
>>
File: 1421109408613.jpg (106KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1421109408613.jpg
106KB, 680x680px
>allegedly one of the teachers was laughing at it
FUCKING NORMIE TEACHERS
EVERY FUCKING TIME
FUCK THEM THEYRE THERE TO TEACH NOT TO RELIVE THEIR FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL DAYS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT CUNTS
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Do something similar to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU
>>
>>25827793
What the fuck does that even mean? All I'm saying is that considering the fact that OP hasn't trying to get directly involved yet and the kids aren't that much younger than him means it's not like they're just a bunch of kids. They could potentially fuck him up too. So my suggestion was to act like a crazy motherfucker and try to scare them off.
>>
Do something similar to this. Or hire some drifters or junkies to beat and harass the kids that did it.

>>
File: 1452704205640.jpg (18KB, 257x253px) Image search: [Google]
1452704205640.jpg
18KB, 257x253px
>>25827826
>getting upset over this bait story.
>>
>>25827816
I had him do boxing for a year and helped him through the bullying while he trained. It was bided time. He was pretty good at it, but he was a pretty good sportsman. Honor doesnt hold up with streetfighting chads
>>
Chads are telling this "JUST PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE DUDE shit" because what they experienced wasn't real bullying but more like making hierarchy among chads

in that case this advice could work, but that doesn't apply to robots, autists betas etc.

If robot tried to fight the most alpha bully, he would just get shit beaten out of him, and be picked even more, because Chad wants to ensure his position
>>
>>25827943
it isnt b8 sadly
>>
>>25827047
Not that it helps much, but the parents need to sue. Everyone. They need to sue the School, the School district, any of the students (or their families) who were involved, and sue the teacher who did nothing but watch and laugh.
Seriously. If this is real, they have a stong case and need to sue everyone responsible. Also, they need to file a police report if that has not already happened and move to have charges brought against the student(s) involved. Those would be Felony charges not just misdemeanors. It would at least be Felony Battery but could also be charged as Attempted Murder. Also, despite the attacker being under 18, for a crime like that he would most likely be tried as an adult.
>>
>>25827414
In a case as serious as this the school faces negligence charges in failing to protect the kid. The attacker also faces assault charges.
>>
fuck yes, little 15 year old cunts can get their assholes fucked by grown men
>>
>>25828018
this.This.THIS.

THIS is how you strike back. Don't let little Jimm'y sacrifice be in vain
>>
>>25827991

The lower down on the scale you are, the more violent the response will be to any attempt to better your position.
>>
OP
You should seriously go after the nignogs who did this
You don't have to beat them
But if you act insane enough, and lose yourself into it, trust me, they will never mess with him again
>>
>>25828018
>>25828075

Very good points. How much is a cracked skull worth these days?
You may have done this kid a favour after all OP.
>>
>>25827158
>insecure people bully
god this is the stupidest myth oabout bullying out there,
people don't fucking bully because of some supressed sense of fucking insecurity of inferiority or any of that bullshit, they do it cause it's fun, and it's fucking hilarious, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>25827047

This happened last night

>Be me at a dive bar in the city
>by myself, get there at 11 just to play some pool
>just minding my own, play pool by myself in the corner, taking warm up shots to get my game knowing eventually someone would want to play
>already tipsy there, drinking not socializing
>humiliated a group of Stacie's that tried talking to me by walking right by them
>smoke some cigarettes
>play some more pool, drink chill, make a few friends, snort coke, just enjoying the night
>win most of the games I play, its my table so I moderate who plays,
>give the table too some guys to play
>come back and try to play, its around 4am and Ive been drinking for the last 5 hours
>some 6ft 6 skeleton comes in and takes off his shirt and wants to play pool
>tell him that it's my table and I'm playing next
>tells me to go fuck myself
>tell him those are the house rules
>eventually chills out
>guys get off I'm gonna play against the shirtless dude 2 on 2
>get some chill dude to be my partner
>just playing a chill game not caring, 6 ft 6 skeleton and his butt buddy partner kept being douchebags and telling me that I suck,
>ask my pool partner if I punch the tall skeleton if he has my back.
> turns out my partner had a group of 6 friends with him all 220+ of muscle, on top of all being black. Tells me yeah.
>eventually lose the game, and the skeleton bro gets in my face starts telling me that I suck
>smile in his face knowing that I have 6 black dudes who have my back
>skeleton dude keeps getting more and more mad and I keep on laughing and keeping my cool.
>he throws a pool cue at me that I catch with one hand
>pretend to hit him with it and he flinches

And I left the bar knowing that he wasn't worth it. I kept my cool while he just kept getting madder while his insecurities kept showing. Reason why he took off his shirt in the first place. Some people just stop developing mentally before 7th grade
>>
>>25828094
there was a guy one here once who said he beat up a 20 year old dude once when he was 15 for looking at him funny
>>
Bullshit like this will continue as long as "school" exists.

School is a useless, obsolete prison based on Prussian mind-control systems. Look it up.

Most of what kids "learn" in school is random trivia. A lot of it is simple false bullshit.

School is a prison. Everything you can learn in school you can learn online.

End the tyranny of mandatory schooling!
>>
>>25828139
i guess you've bullied people havent you you fucking hellbeast
>>
File: 1447357168994.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1447357168994.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>Bullying children gets you a slap on the wrist
>Bullying adults gets you a straining order or a mag dump to the chest

I really cannot understand society.
>B-but they didn't know what they were doing!

You know, the precedents surrounding bullying are there to encourage citizens to be passive. If people start fighting back you'll be sure to see some anti-bullying laws.
>>
>>25828144
I know this might get a little crazy
but you know how it is
bullets are faster than punches kek
>>
>>25828143
you sound like an enormous dick
>>
You should pay those bullies a visit.

If you're not physically adept, bring a gun.
>>
>>25828126
There is no set amount. Also, as someone who has had a skull fracture, due to being hit by a car not due to being purposely attacked, I can tell you that it is NOT worth the money that you get (at least in my case). This is different because it was a purposeful attack on a minor while the minor was under the care of the school and a teacher committed Neglect by witnessing but failing to act during the attack.
>>
>>25828184
that's what I fucking like about being an adult. Sure you dont get anything handed to you but at the end of the day if someone fucks with you, you have a variety of options of how to deal with it, or, and this is my favorite part, you can just leave.

Yes, after you turn 18, no matter what the situation is, you can just leave if someone is fucking with you no matter where you are.
>>
File: 20150913_134240.jpg (856KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20150913_134240.jpg
856KB, 2048x1152px
>>25828018
OP here. I'm going to try to coordinate this.

Thanks anon
>>
>>25828281

It's not called bullying when it happens to an adult. It's called harassment, and it's illegal.

Also, in some states I have no duty to retreat. I can pump my "bully" full of lead If I feel my life is threatened.
>>
>>25828178
Yes
It was fun
>>
>>25828309
Would you enjoy pumping the bad people full of lead?
>>
>>25828334
hopefully you'll end up like OP's kid
>>
>>25828245

I'm actually really nice. I walked past the Stacie's not knowing that they were going to try talking to me, and by the time I past them it dawned on me that they were, and i was already near the entrance to go smoke a cigarette.
>>
>>25828351
Who wouldn't???????

ORIGINAL FUCKING COMMENT
>>
>>25828178
Not him but I have. Can confirm what he said. It's fucking fun. It's like a wild adventure and you never know how it'll end. Whether he'll snap and do some stupid hilarious bullshit or something else.
>>
>>25828351

Some people deserve it.

That child could have, legally, killed all of those bullies with a weapon.
>>
>>25827047
OP: In addition to the Legal routs of justice (lawsuits and making sure the DA presses charges), you may also want to consider releasing some information to the internet, not saying here necessarily, and letting the internet dole out some justice, especially if the government is slow to act and if the school is trying to deny responsibility.
Also, The parents NEED to go to the News Media and have the local news report on what happened, that will put added presure on the school, the school district, and the DA.
>>
>>25828369
Not likely seeing as i don't get myself into that kind of shit in the first place.
>>
>>25828385
I like you then.
>>
>>25827914
I was actaully gonna post this.

Op would obviously never have the balls to do this but whatever
>>
>>25828245
The skelly sounds like an even bigger dick, and an insecure retard too.
>>
>>25828477
oh fuck off you simp
>>
You should have read sun tzu instead of listening to normies. The proper way for him to deal with this situation is guerrilla warfare. If he (or you) disguised himself and ambushed single targets and beat them half to death with a bat, well it might not help much at all in the long run, but it's better than just facing them head on and getting hospitalized.
>>
>>25828627
why do normalfags tell you to fight people and expose yourself to bodily harm just for bravado?
>>
>>25828502
I never said i would have the balls to do that. I was just pointing out that you obviously would never have the balls to do that.
>>
short story.
>be chubby, ugly, shitskin kid
>dont know why but my parents could affort a private school
>some ''bullies'' always were always making fun of me
>dont want trouble because parents work hard for that school
>they throw me chairs and when teachers saw that (not classes time) they didnt do nothing (i could take that pain because i was ''tough'')
>one day i lose my control because everything in my life was really shitty
>beat all of them (they were a small group, maybe 6?)
>everything while screaming and kicking their faces because they were just rich kids
and after that i was the crazy kid who must be schizophrenic, and the best part, this sound fake as fuck even when im reading it but the thing is my life was really weir at that age, now im 22, even more ugly, know how to fight, khv, and neet. will join the army because need the money.
friendly reminder:
some people cant win
>>
>>25827047
If a teacher was truly laughing tell the parents to sue the school, but also pressure them into suing the kid(s) who attempted to murder him.
>>
>>25828710
>22
>tfw fellow gen z is suffering like me
>>
>>25827047

Protip: people are bullied because it's easy, because they have social approval, because they are stronger and who is preiyed uppon is weak. So they get easy social brownie points for making themselves cooler by puting some poor sod down and also beating them on first opportunity, like with this kid.

I know that because I was bullied all my way through school, some time I even brought a knife...Unfortunatelly that day, sadly or not, no one bullied me for some reason.

Even today it infuriates me how people can be so evil, and I myself kind of yearn for someone like in those days to cross me again, because I kind of want to know the satisfaction of disembowing alive some wanna-be-tough-ass bully fucker for his sins.
>>
>>25828645
Why do beta faggots think its a good idea to just take shit every day? Im not saying fighting 7 niggers is the solution but maybe if the kid had a class where all the the kids nigger buddies were not in and he just beat the shit out of him he wouldn't get bullied.

Actaully worked for my one fat friend in middle school.
>>
>>25828740
*gen y
>>
>>25828143

did you go home to post on the atheism reddit you euphoric faggot
>>
>>25828751
>comes to /r9k/
>sees the pure nadir of humanity
>all of them are sociopathic, Macheivellian, demonic normalfag pricks
>they relish in ruining the lives of others
>somehow this doesnt put things into perspective for him

Look I was bulled in the same way as you, by multiple high schools even, but seeing the monsters on this board have made me see the light and those guys who bullied me cant compete.

I'd probably befriend them at this point.
>>
File: 1453076426020.jpg (45KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
1453076426020.jpg
45KB, 716x717px
>>25828786
wow you sure showed himbloxxxx
>>
File: 1435385792213.jpg (10KB, 244x237px) Image search: [Google]
1435385792213.jpg
10KB, 244x237px
>>25828756
>Worked in this specific situation for my fat friend so it'll word for everyone else XDD

You're stupid as fuck holy shit, you even jsut admitted you weren't bullied.

Also I never said he took on multiple dudes, I said he lost the fight against one guy and I in fact told him to only fight one guy at a time.

So fucking cram it you high horse bragging prick and hold your tongue on matters you dont know shit about. If your advice meant a damn my friend wouldnt be hospitalized.
>>
>>25828740
how did you end here? just asking, i just want to talk
>>
Bet he got respect from others because he stood up on himself.
would do same as him desu
>>
>>25828645
bravado has more social value than actually winning, and what normies value is their social standing more than anything else

it's like how normies think burning bridges with people you don't like is a bad thing because you might have been able to use that person for some sort of monetary or social gain later on, whereas the right choice is to burn that fucking bridge and save yourself some unnecessary suffering
>>
>>25828819
??
ORIGNAL COMENET
>>
>>25827047
>I should have just told him to make good grades to get into classes that are far away from his bullies.

You should have went and caved in the skulls of the bullies without being spotted.
Like make a plan with the lad and use him as a bait.
>>
>>25828881
I failed out of college in 2014 because no work ethic and became a NEET. I am just now starting uni again. Wont graduate until next summer. Two years behind everyone else.
>>
>>25827047
It's not that you should fight back, it's that you should WANT to fight back.
>>
>>25828925
he's saying the people here are more evil than your bullies could ever be, so if you compared the two you'd no longer want to kill them
>>
>>25828956
that's just wrong in all possible ways
>>
File: 1423000488655.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1423000488655.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
And then people get "shocked" when a school shooting happens.
>>
>>25828960
I got what he said but it made 0 sense since nothing he named really describes robots.
>>
>>25828932
well, at least you will graduate, it would worse, some neets have to work someday and cant because every job needs experience and that shit.
i didnt even try the college because im dumb as fuck
sorry for bad english. not my native
>>
>>25828920
>bravado has more social value than actually winning, and what normies value is their social standing more than anything else

/thread
>>
>>25828990

How is it wrong to want to stand up for yourself?
>>
>>25829013
I wasnt talking about robots, I was talking about the specific types of normalfags that come here
>>
>>25828993
>people describe the culprit as an "outcast" who never really seemed to fit in and had no friends
>he is also known for his previous violent outbursts in school, perhaps foreshadowing todays shooting
>>
>>25829032
Self-preservation is more important honestly. It's better to play it smart, and use the surroundings, social connections, and other resources you have to separate yourself from the threat and if you're good enough, to eliminate it.
>>
>>25829052
>The person he killed, Nerdbeater McBully, was a lovable African American who tried his hard to help his friends and always went to church.
>"He was a good boy, always smiling."
>>
>>25829032
nothing's wrong with it when you're an adult, when you're in high school you could end up like OP's little buddy. Not worth. You think he gives a shit or feels fulfilled that he stood up for himself with all the injuries he has now?

He should have jsut taken AP courses and got away from them.
>>
>>25827566
>Murdering someone for fighting back
I'd be content with death knowing that my bullies are get double teamed by jamal and tyrone in prison.
>>
Honestly how can a kid almost be beaten to death by highschoolers, did he try to start shit with niggers or what?
>>
>>25829085
>if only people noticed the signs of imminent danger radiating from this kid
>maybe he should've been monitored more closely or even institutionalized
>>
>>25827047
I'd rather fight and lose badly than lose because i didn't fight at all. It really fucked me over freshman year and i had to drop out fpr a year, but eventually i got better at self defense and boxing, amd was able to hold my own. I never beat anyone, but i scared people enough to make them back off.
>>
>>25829121
you're an animal then. Unless they are soldiers, men care about their own safety
>>
>>25829123
You're pretty stupid if you think high school aged boys building muscle and full of hormones/testosterone wont beat the shit out of other boys near death.

Quit b8ing with the kids are harmless meme
>>
>>25829032
Yeah. What's he talking about? If someone fucks with you, you should want to stand up for yourself. You shouldn't have to be cajoled to. Bullies single out the kid who is afraid to fight.

And if a kid is absolutely afraid to fight, he needs to e removed from gen pop.
>>
>>25829129
>He also played a very violent video game "Minecraft", a game where it is common practice to murder mercilessly other players
>>
>>25829130
good for you buddy, now stop assuming everyone else is the same
>>
>>25828351
Of fucking course. Those who are a threat to me should die if i can manage it.
>>
>>25829181
White people normally stop when their enemy is already beaten.
>>
If you allow yourself to be bullied, you're going to have issues your whole life. You should probably fight, win or loose, it's better than being a pussy.
>>
>>25829185
I wouldnt want to fight anyone and I was bullied for it.

>tfw didnt end up like OP's kid
>tfw didnt get my teeth busted
>tfw still well off in life now
>still have a gf

Way better than exposing myself to undue risk just to beat my chest.

Imagine if you get life long scars or die at 15 just because some retard told you to fight
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33KB, 200x200px
>>25829217
nah bro, you're full of shit. Men are men. Kill yourself

>>>/pol/
>>
>>25829245
People who afraid to stand up for themselves have issues their entire life.
>>
>>25829148
It's better to die than to be taken prisoner by your own fucking mind. A human should value his ideals over the life of his body, there can be no true freedom otherwise.
>>
>>25829296
I didnt stand up for myself and I dont have any
>>
>>25829203
But anyone can build muscle and fighting skill, unless they have a condition.
>>
>>25829185
You don't even necessarily have to fight. You just have to handle the situation.

What you can't do is allow yourself to be bullied.
>>
>>25829303
holy shit you people are savage apes.
>>
>>25829189
>a game which pits players against each other in a ruthless post-apocalyptic world where every man is for himself
>a game where being a sociopath is the ultimate goal of everyone
>>
>>25829317
Well you're just a one of a kind snowflake anon.
>>
>>25829230
oh sod off
>>
>>25829303
100% agree. Neckbeards are cowards though.
>>
>>25829369
>everyone is like I say they are

You're one arrogant little bitch you know that? I'd definitely sock you one if I was in front of you
>>
>>25828305
Is that a cookies n cream flavored soda or beer?
>>
>>25829390
No, you're a pussy remember.
>>
>>25829387
>>25829303
feel free to die bro. You'll be in the ground shouting OOGA BOOGA while I live to accomplish my goals

>>25829392
soda
>>
>>25829346
I'd rather be a savage ape than some hairless goat content with the illusory safety of his fence/cage. I'd rather die in a blaze of glory than be shipped off to the slaughterhouse.
>>
>>25829412
Well you clearly have a pussy since you're irrational like a woman, thinking chest beating is better than living. I'm not afraid to put a woman liek you in their place. Prick
>>
ITT a lot of manboys raised by single mothers trying to rationalize their cowardice and lack of self-esteem.
>>
>>25829421
and when you are in the ground you'll be forgotten and no one will give a shit about your territory marking

You aren't in a war. You aren't in a gang. You aren't in a crazy situation. You are in daily life in a first world country.
>>
>>25829438
Better to die on your feet than live on your knees anon.
>>
I was bullied to middle school until first year of high school, then one day I stabbed those bastards when they tried steal my stuff after after school, one of then almost died and I watched his suffering until the cops and the ambulance arrived, that was fun.

I was branded as full sociopath since that, the bullies got expelled of school, started work with my uncle instead of go school and only had to make shitty exams to get my high school diploma.
>>
>>25829480
Your grammar totally doesn't give it away.
>>
>>25829445
You're absolutely right. I was raised by a single mother and was bullied by my entire school. I had but three friends and the odds were overwhelming to me. I did fight one guy but it didnt do shit. And my main bully threatened to kill me if I retaliated.

Understanding that maturity is the consideration of others, it'd be very immature, childish, and savage to get myself killed fighting off one of my ~300 bullies and risking my mother losing her only child just so it could be written on my epitaph "Wasn't a pussy in high school" and then be forgotten and left to never accomplish my dreams.

Kill yourself my man. I dont let anyone fuck with me now, because as an adult I have options to deal with it rather than being cramped in one space with a bunch of pricks. Now I can fight, I can shoot them, i can talk shit on them, or jsut leave.
>>
>>25829414
>>25829463
My goals reach far beyond the physical realm. If you value the physical state so greatly you will know true suffering once you die and find out the afterlife isn't bullshit after all. What will be left for you when you've lost your body? You'll find that your physical "accomplishments" weren't worth shit. A single drop of piss in a blindingly vast ocean. If you don't know suffering from a desire to return to the flesh you will know remorse for having wasted so much time.
>>
>>25827414
Really? I was punched once and the guy was expelled.
>>
>>25829587
why do people on this board not understand what anecdotal situations are?
>>
>>25827826
It's almost always young Stacy teachers who do this kind of shit
>>
>>25829556
Not only where you a physical coward, you didn't understand politics either. Again, kids get bullied for a reason.
>>
>>25827186
yes that's highschool
>>
>>25829659
Ok hotshot, I'm sure you understand so well a simple system of social hierarchy. You need a medal.

>physical coward

For valuing my life and not wanting to die? For caring about my family and friends? You're saying I should have gotten myself shot?

Now I know this is b8. My friend is in the hospital and nearly died because of people like you.
>>
>>25829701
>arguing with literal niggers, sociopaths, and drug addicts that browse this board
>getting at all emotionally invested in what is said on /r9k/
>thinking these people care enough about their lives to not throw them away needlessly

You chose to post here, not us.
>>
>>25829668
And there was no infighting amongst those 1000 kids you could have exploited? Please. People allow themselves to be victims.
>>
>>25829739
I wasnt that smart as a 14 year old, sorry. I recognize that as a viable option now
>>
>>25829701
You were in high school nor san quentin. Stop being a drame queen.
>>
>>25827364
I had a funny feeling that it would be that area once you said 30% black and in the southeast. I grew up in the FL panhandle and had some awful bullies.
>>
>>25829767
Getting bullied is society's way of trying to tell you something.
>>
>>25829779
you dont know where i was nor the circumstances

>>25829738
you're right but i like arguing
>>
>>25829789
STORY NOW

>>25829817
You too tough guy, tell us your story
>>
>>25829833
You're talking like you where in Fallujah or something. You sound like a kid who wasn't exactly tuned into reality.
>>
File: 1425605984785.jpg (133KB, 605x780px) Image search: [Google]
1425605984785.jpg
133KB, 605x780px
>>25827047
>>Chads tell me it's not about winning, it's about fighting back
Wow you're a fucking retarded ass cunt. Why didn't you fight with him? That was what a true friend would have done. Not told him to do it alone. Come on you know better than that. I know I sure did after years of bullying.

>be friends with That Kid
>they were hyper but good people
>everyone found them annoying but I didn't
>they were a bit mouthy but because they didn't take shit from people
>people would come up to me on the daily asking why I was friends with the girl
>I was her only friend and I could tell they wanted to hurt her by making me make fun of her, or say things behind her back
>I never did
>always argued back when they said bad things
>always got them to shut up about it around me
>always hung out with her or brought her along with me, if everyone didn't like it I left with her and told them too bad they don't get me either
>she kept in touch with me for years, been best friends ever since

>had another friend since pre-K
>was a longer, quiet around others but not around me
>some rancid ass bitch who ironically is pregnant and working at mcdonalds right now, was always starting shit
>kept making fun said friend and pulling her hair
>told her we could always sit somewhere else but she said it was fine
>once the recess bell rung we were leaving
>as I'm putting my stuff together I hear shouts and see my friend fighting with that thot
>I was bullied later on in my years before but had grown a thick skin so I didn't get messed with anymore
>see the fight and go blind with rage
>intercept and push the girl back with the force of a thousand autists
>can't remember but know I didn't feel much as I kept my hands up and stood still like a stone sentinel
>luckily we were separated by chairs or I probably would've taken off a chunk of her skin

Always take pride in resistance that bitch never fucked with me or my friend again and people respected me after.
>>
File: 1425581455240.jpg (28KB, 332x305px) Image search: [Google]
1425581455240.jpg
28KB, 332x305px
>All these people taking the bait

High school has a completely different dynamic than real life. As long as you can stand up for yourself as an adult you aren't fucked.

Being a paraplegic who can say "I wasnt a pussy in HS" is objectively inferior to a guy who can say "I make $150k/yr because I used academics to separate myself from my bullies instead of fighting them."

Anyone who says otherwise is an idyllic dumbass stuck in a bygone era where men needed to die in vast struggles against great powers and had to risk death for their loved ones' survival. This would be ok if we were fighting a revolution against the government, not high school jocks. Pick your battles.
>>
>>25829851
Nothing too exciting. Just your normal shit. They called me gay (I'm not) or just generally made fun of me/talked shit.

In middle school, I tried playing soccer for a season but the nogs on the team just wouldn't stop harassing me. After that season, I didn't play team sports in school again.

I'd say for OP's friend... just work hard and go to college somewhere else if he can. Even if he can't go out of state, he could go somewhere in South Florida that would be way different.
>>
>>25829885
yup, i wasnt tuned. I was autistic as all fuck. At least I'm not dead now though. I learn something new every day and today I learned to not take advice from simps seriously.
>>
>>25829968
everyone ITT is calling OP's friend a fag for not fighting back sooner/not truly wanting to fight back and think dying in high school is worth it to stand up to bullies.

What's your take on it?
>>
>>25829987
>dead

Again, cool the histrionics
>>
>>25829949
>bait
this is about high school and elementary school experiences. it has nothing to do with life after that.
Some small kid could've died because OP didn't intervene properly either with his support or calling the authorities.
>>
>>25830020
>guy threatens to shoot me if i fight him and win
>this is histrionics

what?
>>
>>25830033
why do you care if he dies? you said his severe injuries are worth it earlier

>intervene properly

give me a fucking break, you said the kid should have fought them
>>
>>25828751
Look them up on social media and pay someone to beat the holy bejeezus out of them.
>>
>>25830051
You believe everything teenage boys say?
>>
>>25830051
This is why single mothers are always a bad idea.
>>
>>25830159
what do you suggest he should have done then anon? And lets say he did get shot, what's your answer to that?
>>
>>25829569
> What will be left for you when you've lost your body? You'll find that your physical "accomplishments" weren't worth shit.

Just like your suicidal bravado. Makes me wonder how come you are still alive... don't you have anything to die for right now?
>>
>>25829513

I live in some third world hellhole country and never had English classes, sorry.
>>
>>25830134
Yeah. I'm not sure i made it through a day of high school without someone threatening to fuck up someone else. It's just wolf tickets.
>>
>>25830181
Stood up for himself from the jump. No one was shooting anyone. Dude was scaring him because obviously it works.
>>
>>25829949
>Pick your battles.

/thread
Or, rather:
/arguingdumbassb8
>>
>>25830259
Yeah but you weren't an autistic coward with no father.
>>
>>25830259
I asked what he should have done during the situation, not pre-emptive measures.

Also lots of people are retarded at that age so not really something you can knock a person for
>>
>>25830322
not him, but i had a dad and I still didnt fight my bullies. I just got some tough guys i knew to beat them up for me
>>
>>25830393
See that's thinking. You don't have to be some macho tough guy. You just have to handle the situation.
>>
>>25830114

That would be a lot of people, and besides, I'm starting to ride a high wave in my life right now. I'd rather not deal with this kind of crap ever again.
>>
>>25830355
Again, stop being a drama queen. No bully is going to shoot you. If anything, it's more likely to be the other way around.
>>
>>25830430
oh fuck off you dickhead
>>
>>25827047
It's better to fight and lose than surrender and be cucked for life.

That's something that women will never be able to understand, and evidently you can't either.
>>
>>25830457
it didnt go so well when they shot to breeze with that kid's face and ribs[/spoiler/]

>>25830512
You like getting injured m8?
>>
File: 1433463310049.jpg (322KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1433463310049.jpg
322KB, 531x471px
I like how no one ITT is directly saying that OP's kid's almost dying is a good thing.
>>
>>25830259
Exactly. It's not even a realistic concern. People almost always shoot each other over money or a woman. Thinking a school bully is actually going to shoot you is ridiculous.

Anon who got bullied, did you have developmental issues?
>>
>>25827570

But I got good grades and people that bullied me are doing better than me.
>>
>>25827047
You're not wrong you shouldn't let yourself be fucked with but he should've been smarter about it if he could've been maybe this is nobody's fault but I give him hella props for at least fighting back
>>
File: 1423621745145.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1423621745145.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>all these people ITT thinking brain damage from fighting isnt a real thing
>all these people thinking you cant get hit in the temple and die
>all these people thinking this is worth it for some stupid title from kids you want see again after high school
>all these people who think HS issues matter
>implying betas in HS dont get mad pussy in college from the sheer freedom they have
.implying public school is worth shit
>implying dying at 15 and destroying your parents is honorable

You people never really grew up did you?

One kid bullying you? Sure you might end up ok. Entire school? You're fucking retarded to think it'd end any differently than that kid and his retarded mentor that is OP
>>
>>25830583
>doesn't shoot him, but beats him with a bat or group of friends after school
>>
>>25830051
Any other playground taunts you bought into lock, stock and barrel?

Smh, boys need fathers.
>>
>>25830647
you need a dark triad personality, which is what they have, to get a good job. Having that allows you to pull strings and fuck people over to get ahead

>>25830669
If he was dead I dont think he'd care much about your props buddy
>>
File: cunt.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
"Hey, wanna know what's so easy about dealing with bullies? It's that all that I really have to do is sit comfortably on this ol' high horse of mine and muse about some self-righteous coulda-shoulda-woulda shit that's heavy with wishful thinking and void of any practical thinking. In other words, I don't give a rat's ass about how effective my would-be advice really is in actually dealing with bullies; because the actual goal is to make myself look like a badass through nothing but empty bravado, and I think that my speech is pretty effective at that. :^)"
>>
>>25830694
If the entire school is bullying you, you have a lot bigger problems than potentially getting beat up.
>>
>>25830721
It's kids' faults they dont have dads? You're saying a dad would tell his son to fight some stupid nigger and end up hurt?
>>
>>25830694
>implying betas in HS dont get mad pussy in college from the sheer freedom they have
That's a myth.
>>
>>25830774
happened to plenty of dudes i know from HS
>>
>>25830769
Yeah, most dads would.
>>
>>25827158
Nah, this whole 'bullies are secretly broken inside" angle is a lie we tell bullied people so they don't kill themselves.

Imagine telling a bullied kid the truth:
>Yeah your bullies are actually completely normal people and will probably go on and be successful in life whereas your torment will probably stop you from doing that. There is no god or karma, now do your homework.
>>
>>25830769
Little boys get hurt. Sometimes they even end up in the hospital. It's not the end of the world.

Living in fear is fucking pathetic, and any decent father knows that.
>>
>>25830808
do you resent children who dont have fathers?
>>
>>25830831
Kill yourself monster
>>
>>25830834
No, but I resent the 'single mothers are heroes' meme.
>>
>>25830812
jesus bro that is dark as fuck. It's sunday night, dont do that.
>>
>>25830858
Live life on your knees pussy.
>>
>>25830792
Many don't end up successful, /r9k/ is proof of this.
>>
>>25830831
I like that your kid is more likely to get beaten to death or accidentally injure himself should he buy into dumbass daddy's advice and banter. Now, that will be natural selection at work, if one generation late.
>>
File: 1426462343492.jpg (76KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1426462343492.jpg
76KB, 720x960px
>>25830831
I still hate my dad for telling me to go skydiving with him and my now having a permanent limp when the chute fucked my shit up on landing. So no, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25827047
He'll become an Elliot soon enough, I'm sure he'll be fine.
>>
>>25830834
No, just saying most dads give the "man the fuck up" advice even if their son is a weak pussy.
>>
>>25830894
most people on this board are millionaires, business owners, etc.

I can tell you're new here. We used to even have bank account threads where people who were KV betas would post mad dosh in thier accounts. Some even posted paystubs. So wrong again anon
>>
>>25830903
Your kid is more likely to get killed or seriously hurt on the bus on the way to school.

What a cuck you are. Smh. You sound like a woman.
>>
>>25827047
You should have told him to learn african-american martial arts
>never engage your opponent in direct combat unless your entourage outnumbers his by at least 10:1
>if you need to fight one-on-one, sucker punch him from behind
>if the odds aren't massively stacked in your favor, run nigga
>>
>>25830940
>>25830940
>baka

straight outta facebook
>>
>>25830905

It's your dads fault an accident happened that he had no control over.

If you were my child, I'd punch your fucking teeth out for being such a self involved little cunt.
>>
Anyone remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_KL1mSq1qQ
>>
>>25828139
Yep.my friend bullies this one illegal wetback, and that's the exact reason he gave me when I asked him why he did it
>>
>>25830730
What good are your teeth if you can't show your face
So I guess you would have just taken all that shit for the next 3 years huh pal?
>>
>>25830934
Yeah, all those NEET threads is just pretending, but the millionaires are real and common.
>>
>>25831002
so you'd injure me, your son, because your idea of masculinity is being battered relentlessly and suffering

got it

Boy you're pretty funny. Got anymore for me grandpa?
>>
>>25827047
OP this is retarded advice. You can't just take up boxing and expect to whoop everyones ass. Does not work like that. This kid obviously is weak which is why he gets picked on. It would take years of getting ripped and some real fight training to do anything on his own. You should have showed up and beat one of these bullys to a pulp yourself. Would have satisfied your revenge scenario while also completely helping this kid out. The whole reason all this even happened was for you to wreck some shit. You completely failed in this spot. If you can, go find one of the weaker bullys that did this, and whoop their ass (dont kill anyone by mistake), but make sure they know not to fuck with this kid anymore. If you are too much of a pussy to fight then fuck up their cars or something like that.
>>
>>25827047
you have your sword to throw yourself upon.

have you ever thought about going to Walmart, buying a shotgun and some hollow-point slugs, and finding who did it?
>>
>>25831035

>masses of implications

No, I'd shatter your fucking teeth because you're a horrible, bitter, selfish little cunt who deserves to be punished for being a shit person.

The fact you made up your own story based on nothing that was actually posted is all the proof I need to know I am right about you.
>>
>>25831032
why wouldnt i be able to show my face? You think calculating odds of fighting an entire school of bullies and opting out from being smart enough to pick your battles means you're some sort of pussy but I cant see why.

What's that got to do witch anything? You'd fight a school full of Chads? You dont think it's ok to come up with other solutions around it? Even OP said one, make really good grades and get the fuck away to the decent academic kids.
>>
>>25828178
You ever destroyed someone's house in Minecraft just to see how mad they'd get? Or go out of your way to teamkill someone in a game just to piss them off? Same shit really but irl.
>>
>>25831035
Not being a pussy is no one's "idea"one of masculinity. It IS masculinity.
>>
>>25830940
>Your kid is more likely to get killed or seriously hurt on the bus on the way to school

Why? I'm not the one inciting my kid to fight a bunch of lowlives on his own, like OP's friend did. It's ironic how bullshit narratives of courage make it easier for cowards to thrive. "Oh if you don't let yourself be knocked out and possibly crippled by a crowd of fuckheads who couldn't face you one-on-one, you are the coward!!1" Fuck that noise. Every adult that falls for this deserves what's coming for him... and, if you were never faced with such a situation, you should STFU and quit being a hypocrite..
>>
>>25831060
Best advice in this thread so far.
OP should wear a mask and go after one of the black bullies. Police will assume it was a random reverse-mugging.
>>
>>25831095
>shit person

you know nothing about me other than i dont want to fight my way out of an entire school full of kids. You seem to be quite irritated bro. Chill.
>>
>>25831115
*of

Oc
>>
>>25831115
I dont want to fight anyone. Deal with it pal
>>
>>25831116
>"Oh if you don't let yourself be knocked out and possibly crippled by a crowd of fuckheads who couldn't face you one-on-one, you are the coward!!1"

Bro I've been saying this all thread long, they aren't going to listen to you
>>
Woohoo bully story thread

>be changing from gym
>always the slowest to get dressed and last one out
>by the time im done changing the next class is coming in
>group of kids who dont like me hanging around the lockers
>"hey look its the fag" they say to me
>ignore them and walk away
>they keep calling after me
>"you're the fucking fag" i say
>one grabs my hair and slams me against a locker
>"say that again bitch"
>turn around and slap them as hard as I can
>"I said you're a fucking bitch"
>realize what I just did
>run screaming up changing room stairs
>they trip me and try to stomp my face into the stairs
>they miss and I go screeching up the stairs like a madman
>get reported
>get suspended for 3 days
>other kids get no punishment
>>
Why didn't he just sit down and talk to them? Why do you guys think fighting solves everything? Jesus.
>>
>>25831116
No autist. He's saying that your kid is far more likely to get killed in a traffic accident than by bullies.
>>
>>25831160
And that's why you get bullied. You don't have to want to fight, but you can't be unwilling to.
>>
>>25831183
BUT YOU FOUGHT THEM BRO YOU'RE SO BRAVE HHAAHAHAHA YOU ALMOST GOT YOUR SKULL CAVED IN BUT ITS COOL CUASE UR NO PUSSY XDXD
>>
>>25827047
>not telling the kid to shank those fools up.
its your fault OP, fighting a group of people with nothing but your fists is stupidity. If he get a knife out and sperg his shit out he will scare the fags off.
>>
>>25831222
I will only fight if attacked
>>
>>25831100
All I'm saying is you shouldn't let people fuck with you if it was that many then yes it would've been a good idea to leave it alone to an extent but I'm pretty sure he didn't know fuck running away
>>
>>25831301
everyone ITT is saying fighting multiple guys is what a real man does
>>
Look on the bright side pussy anons. At least it was just high school and you only got bullied. If you where in prison, you'd get ass raped.
>>
Revenge that boy pal, disable his bullies for him, make sure no one would know it was you and make sure they won't walk again.
>>
>>25831318
are you a manlet? tell me

>>25831344
you sure showed them bro. Sick burn
>>
Ideally, you'd have enough social standing that you can provoke a one vs one fight. If not, jump the bullies when they're alone - from behind, with a baseball bat or other blunt instrument if necessary.
Fighting back isn't just about thumping your chest. It's about winning and doing whatever it takes achieve that result. Expulsions or suspensions don't matter at all. An employer won't really care what you did as a kid unless you ended up killing someone, so that's basically your only limit.
>>
>>25831370
It's true. People who get bullied are allowing themselves to be the lowest rung of any given society. Whether it's getting bullied, ass raped, or just being the mail room bitch, don't kid yourselves, that's what it is.
>>
>>25831414
That's an easy felony, and in many states, they'd try you as an adult. Just moronic advice.
>>
>>25831417
OP's friend is still going to catch trouble at school. He tried to do something about it. I wouldnt exactly call that "allowing himself" to be bullied. He suffered and will continue to suffer
>>
>>25827047

Time to teach him to make a mustard gas bomb and locate the air intake for his school's ventilation system.
>>
>>25831187
>Just sit down and talk

another bait, I'll give you 0/10

>>25831183

Oh yes I know that

>get bullied
>authorities turn a blind eye
>react
>wooh nigga, calm down
>authorities be like 'why u so bad boy now u get consequences'
>bulling intensifies
>authorities turn the other eye blind

School tauth me well how to be a misanthrope
>>
File: 1440385965111.jpg (333KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440385965111.jpg
333KB, 1280x960px
Fighting back doesnt always work. You have to pick your battles, as many have said.

Nearly whole school is bullying you? Back out. Either you are doing something wrong that those kids dont like or you jsut have shit luck. Either way you can't sway that many people with a fight, you need to gtfo by getting into AP courses or possibly going to another school within the district.

That or you could turn social contacts against your malefactors, but this takes time and could be regressive before you recognize the results. You could also get bodyguards if you have money.

I wouldnt advise fighting unless it's a last resort, only then would I call someone a pussy because they clearly are too irrational to preserve themselves when need be, like a woman.
>>
>>25831443
Ever consider you've gotten only one side of the story?

I mean, why did the whole school gang up on this kid? Maybe there was a reason.
>>
>>25831522
>whole school
you didnt even read OP and you're trying to argue.

He said he fought one guy, and his friends helped him.

Dont even fucking type posts unless you're not going to be an idiot.
>>
>>25827047
>Moral of the story is to work smart, not hard
but nobody in your story worked smart or hard.

here's the moral of the story. fucking losers like you should not be giving advice, and all people, including children, should avoid you at all costs. dealing with bullies for anyone who has a brain is about as hard as deciding on which pants to wear every day, which granted is up at the top of high school kid priorities. listening to retards like you seems to nearly cost people their lives. go to hell.
>>
>>25831127

We're not talking about fighting an entire school full of kids, we're talking about your abhorrent, cunt tier attitude towards your father because of an accident he had no control over.

Goalpost shifting cunt.
>>
>>25831574
>but nobody in your story worked smart or hard.

Yes idiot..that's the takeaway from this. You learn from fuckups. Christ are you 12?
>>
>>25831600
calm down bro it's ok
>>
>>25831443
>i wouldn't call that
because you are an idiot.
>>
>>25831574
but OP's advice was the same as most people ITT: Fight them.
>>
>>25831414
>just hit him in the back of the head with a baseball bat bro, works every time

Why the fuck do people keep saying shit like this in these threads? That's a great way to kill/severely maim someone and go to prison.
>>
>>25831574
Exactly. But these morons are far too autistic to understand even basic political maneuvering.
>>
>>25831515
>you are doing something wrong that those kids dont like
Most likely that. I was that guy in school that was friends with people in every clique imaginable, and whenever I offered a hand of friendship to that kid everybody hated, they were always insufferable faggots excluding one who was just a tryhard, and I guess people didn't appreciate that.
>>
>>25831601
>you learn from fuckups
who in the story learned anything? OP still has no fucking idea how to get a big bad ol' high school bully to stop bothering someone. the kid hopefully got enough brain damage to not learn how much of a dick OP is.

are you even responding to the right person?
>>
>>25831522
There's never any fucking reason for shit like this, you know that. Enabling faggots like you need to be beaten with a tire iron.
>>
>>25831674
how is OP a dick?
>>
>>25831441
Laws are only so effective and straightforward because people police themselves out of the belief that punishment is inevitable. Social conditioning impresses on members of civilized societies that rule breaking is axiomatically followed by punishment. Could you imagine the immense strain on the legal system if that were always or even mostly true?
Look at the refugee crisis in Europe. Hundreds of thousands of people are flouting the laws of the land, yet nothing happens to most of them. The truth is that this state of affairs has only done away with the obfuscation of the reality that criminal behaviour is either unpunished or rationalized away by some other facet of law. Ordinary law-abiding Germans are shocked because the refugees operate according to a reality that has been hidden away by their social conditioning.
>>
>>25831694
This.

Seriously, kids are really just cruel and vicious. Anyone who denies this is an idiot trying too hard to justify being bullied themselves.
>>
File: 1444705696963s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1444705696963s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>25831707
He got so far up a kid's ass that shit got everywhere and on everything
>>
>>25827357
Kek, use sparklers and a pvc pipe to make one. Alternatively you can use a knife and stab em
>>
>>25831370
Yea I'm pretty short and your point is.... That I'm insecure I'm not but ok I'm not saying running is acting like a bitch and that there werent other ways to fight back but running isn't that great of a solution either he was just supposed to let himself he didn't know he was gonna fight 5 guys at once fuck you lefty faggot shit happens regardless and it could've escalated to that point regardless give me liberty or give me death and all that
>>
>>25831644
most people ITT probably have never been in a fight. and how would that have any contest to my claim that losers should not be giving advice? this whole board is for losers. At best they all got tricked like OP did.

I'd give plenty of kids the advice to fight their bullies under certain circumstances. That wasn't my point. The point is the story led a shitty person to make a weak, probably even innocent kid suffer.
>>
>>25831707
you're right he's not responsible at all, just like no government is responsible for who it attacks because soldiers do it.
>>
>>25831650
I didn't say in the head.
>>
>>25831817
soldiers have orders, the kid had advice
i see what you mean though
>>
>>25831780
Anon I really didnt mean to get him hurt, but I didnt know how else he could have handled it. There are so many people who fuck with him it was overwhelming and I just thought of what might have solved it for me. I tried to use my life advice. I didn't think to suggest other alternatives because none came to mind.
>>
>>25831723
Nigga you can blow hot air all night if you want to; it was moronic advice.
>>
so, whatre you gonna do op
>>
>>25831830
Hitting someone with a baseball bat anywhere is going to fuck them up. Where exactly are you supposed to hit someone with a baseball bat that doesn't run a serious chance of significant injury?
>>
>>25831937
bicep and tricep
>>
>>25831937
their palms
>>
>>25831650
>That's a great way to kill/severely maim someone and go to prison.
It's kind of funny. OP's friend was severely injured, and nothing is going to happen to the kids who did that to him. Yet you still believe that the law will be there for them. Those who bully win because they act as if the rules do not apply to them. Rules exert the most coercive pressure on those who police themselves in the belief that they will be punished for breaking them. Anyone who prevents himself from carrying out acts of retribution out of such beliefs places himself at an immense disadvantage compared to the aggressors who don't limit themselves in the same way in the first place.
>>
>>25831923
Op, why was he being bullied?
>>
>>25831935
visit him tomorrow in the hospital and hope he doesnt curse me
>>
>>25827047
>Telling your friend to fight niggers alone.

Please don't ever do that
>>
>>25831975
People bully because they have the political capital to do so. Laws or rules, one way or the other, are irrelevant.
>>
>>25831984
>Auto
have you planned to do anything else
>>
>>25831963
>>25831964
You can easily fuck someone up by hitting them in any of those places with a bat.

Not to mention, it's way too easy to miss and nail them right in the head.

>>25831975
When I was bullied (wasn't even nearly as bad as most of these stories I see on /r9k/), I punched the kid in the face. I didn't try to kill them.
>>
File: hmm.png (41KB, 309x267px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
41KB, 309x267px
>>25831775
>running isn't that great of a solution
>That pic
Tactical retreats are a great way to win fights man. When you're outnumbered having a positional advantage is much better than fighting and relying on your anime adrenaline to one punch all the bullies. And that retreat could be a swing and then running, or it could be just getting bullied in school and then make worth of yourself outside of school or when you grow up. The key is strategy, brains > brawn and all that jazz. Don't let your feelings drive you to fuck up, stay calm and carry on mi familia.
>>
>>25831937
Do you have any idea how resilient the human body can be? People have survived falling out of airplanes.
Really, anywhere but the head should do. Limbs, digits, even the abdomen if you apply a bit less force.
>>25831933
Worked for me. Haven't ever been punished beyond some suspensions (ie, 3 day holidays). Not my fault if you just took it up the ass like a bitch. There are better ways to handle bullies than to roll over and cry.
>>
File: 1373798673590.jpg (75KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1373798673590.jpg
75KB, 500x446px
>>25831978
he's short and doesnt play or like sports. He also doesnt share a lot of popular opinions. Now I didnt believe him right off the bat since I was mad autistic in HSwhich is why i was bullied and I denied it for years.

I run a high school outreach program and had him in my class to watch what happens. Then I watched him in the hallways. He wasnt lying, but it's also because he isnt quick witted so he cant exactly talk shit back or come up with insults. Kids take that for weakness. I tried to coach him but he simply couldnt get a handle on it.
>>
And I assume the kids that did it are facing minimum punishment because that's just how these things are
>>
>>25832056
Do you have any idea how fragile the human body is? I've seen people break bones from far less than being hit with a baseball bat. Just falling down the wrong way can cause serious injury.
>>
>>25832014
Yep. Kids who get bullied are not only physically weak, they're conceptually slow.
>>
>>25832051
>it could be just getting bullied in school and then make worth of yourself outside of school or when you grow u

NOPE.According to this thread anon, that is the path of a pussy.

FIGHT THEM NOW.
>>
File: 1451079452641.jpg (45KB, 639x643px) Image search: [Google]
1451079452641.jpg
45KB, 639x643px
>>25832089
The human body is really an amazing piece of work. There are people who will survive being tortured for years, and then there are people who will die from a heart attack from you yelling "boo!" in their face.
>>
>>25832081
OP again.

yeah, so far no punishment. I'm monitoring it closely
>>
>>25832056
Yeah, throw hands. Not hit the kid in the back of the head with a baseball bat you fucking psycho.
>>
File: 1449325985192.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1449325985192.png
167KB, 636x426px
>be 6 years old
>in daycare because both parents worked a lot
>kid keeps fucking bullying me, pulling my hair, kicking me, pushing me when adults aren't looking
>tell adults, they don't do shit
>one day the faggot was chasing me down
>grab chair, jump on table
>throw chair at kid, leg hits him in the forehead
>bully had to get stitches. his mom knew he was a little prick and didn't sue or whatever
>mfw got banned from daycare
>>
>>25832137
The point is, you can't just beat people with baseball bats like it's nothing. I'm pretty sure you're just trolling at this point though.
>>
>>25832155
and then you could hit him in the back of the temple
>>
File: 1446697833421.gif (18KB, 252x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446697833421.gif
18KB, 252x281px
>>25832119
Well you are what you eat, and I'm okay with being a pussy, but something tells me there's a lot of dicks in this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1600x1142px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1600x1142px
>>25832143
Fuck, it's always like this, isn't it? The school doesn't want to look bad or actually handle the messy situation, so they sweep it under the rug and dole out some half hearted admonishments.
>>
>>25832060
So weak, stupid, and annoying. Gotcha.
>>
>>25832167
But you could hit them with a bat like it's nothing. I really depends on the person. Some people can shrug off getting shot and others go into a coma from a spider bite.
>>
>>25832089
>>he got a skull fracture, a broken nose, lacerations, broken ribs, and needs corrective surgery for his teeth
You mean like these kinds of injuries? The ones that the bullies didn't get into trouble for?

My point wasn't so much that a person wouldn't get "fucked up". It was that if a kid is in the kind of environment where they can be severely bullied without the intervention of higher authorities, you can get away with hurting other kids without facing lasting punishment so long as you don't kill him or turn him into a vegetable.
>>
>>25832208
how's he annoying?
>>
>>25832239
>doesn't play or like sports
>doesnt share a lot of popular opinions

Sounds like he's potentially an asshole tbqh
>>
>>25832214
Except by assaulting someone with a bat there's a very good chance of killing them or turning them into a vegetable.
>>
File: 1435787662593.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435787662593.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>25832287
nice b8

7/8

try again
>>
>>25832239
The unpopular opinion part.
>>
>>25832051
I never said always fight in a physical way you're misinterpreting what I'm saying
>>
>>25832343
i never knew not liking what everyone else likes makes you an asshole. So are you a normalfag?
>>
>>25832330
Everybody I've ever met that didn't like sports AND had "unpopular opinions" were assholes. I'm not a big fan of sports either but I can appreciate them and can enjoy bouncing a ball every now and then. You would have been better off telling him to join the football team than fight his bullies.
>>
>>25832379
Please give an example of one of his opinions, because normies don't mind "unpopular opinions" as long as you're not a dick about it.
>>
>>25832391
You're still not saying anything other than anecdotal nonsense and "you should like what everyone else likes"

I know plenty of decent people who dont like sports, hell i dont care for sports at all. I prefer mountain biking andgoing to the range. Doesnt make me and asshole for having a different opinion than you.

You're like a 3 year old whining because a kid across the room plays with hotwheels instead of Tonka trucks. You must be a child or some sort of commie.
>>
File: consider.gif (494KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
consider.gif
494KB, 500x374px
OP, listen to me. I was such a child myself, who suffered some pretty severe bullying between 8 and 16 on account of a visible deformity.

I never retaliated. I expected I would mature as a person into someone who was glad that they didn't. Maybe it's my own failure that this person never materialized, but as an adult I only feel intense regret for letting the window in time during which my assailants were still accessible to me close.

Did you know most mass shooters weren't bullied? I looked into that myself in detail following the Columbine shootings. I wanted some sort of vicarious fulfillment I admit, but instead discovered the shooters were socially well regarded. Basically sociopathic bullies themselves.

The people who actually get bullied never do anything. They grow up to lead quiet little lives, contributing to society while a vast, bleeding, injury gnaws at them inside. They are just given no socially acceptable outlet for that energy, nor do they ever get justice on the specific people responsible for hurting them.

You have an opportunity. Those kids still go to his school, they haven't moved away. They are still within reach but not forever. Depending on how much you personally are willing to sacrifice for this kid, how much you love him. You can close that wound in his heart. You can prevent him from having to live with that, just by doing a little prison time.
>>
>>25832428
When did I say he was a dick about it?

I guess one example would be that he doesnt think most of the cafeteria food is good, so he brings his own.
>>
>>25832464
>prison

i care about him and understand his pain entirely, but im not going to jail, sry
>>
>>25832379
Anon, one man's iconoclasm, is the next man's annoyance. And, right or wrong, to those kids he was annoying.
>>
>>25832519

Alright, that's your call. But you were the only one who could have made a difference.
>>
>>25832556
>iconoclasm
>giving a fuck about assholes who want you to be them

Thats no man. A man stands for something, even if it's himself.
>>
>>25832597
Maybe. But also a good way to get your ass kicked.
>>
>>25832579
>>25832579
others would come to torment him
>>
File: 1426126706778.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1426126706778.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>25832451
Yeah I knew a lot of people who dislike sports and had "unpopular opinions" but they rarely if were were bullied, especially to the point where the entire school hates them.

btw shooting is a sport

>>25832475
>he doesnt think most of the cafeteria food is good, so he brings his own

Is this bait?
>>
>>25832661
whatever you say pussy. Keep falling in line like the good little bitch you are
>>
>>25832668

He would be older and fully formed by then. This is something that happened during a very tender time. What you do in response to it will make a big difference on what sort of man he turns into.
>>
>>25832722
well i need to preserve my life to save his. What happens if he has backup friends retaliate and he gets killed because im trapped and cant help him
>>
>>25832687
Yeah sorry while you are egding out and pounding your chest, I'd politically outflanked you.
>>
>>25832747
Don't be a fool. Retaliation would be pointless. Your friend has real issues. When he gets better, he needs to go to a school for kids with special needs.
>>
File: 1449045370722.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449045370722.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>25827047

I'd kill whomever did this to the kid. Straight up nobody deserves this. He in in my prayers for you send him some pics of hot bitch's from me.
>>
>>25831664
>I offered a hand of friendship to that kid everybody hated

I doubt you were genuine. People who do this only do it to boost their own ego.
>>
>>25833312
Well I genuinely feel bad for people who constantly get shit if I feel there's no real reason for it. What kind of ego boost would I get from being friends with someone nobody likes when I could get a greater boost by hanging out with chads since I had the opportunity?
>>
>>25827566
>drowned
Story?
>>
>>25833466
So everyone will think you're a nice guy of course. You had no intention of actually being friends with that loser. Why would you? You had plenty of friends already.
>>
>>25834099

he was drowned by the football team. He was autistic and hated by everyone for it. The end. Not much else to tell.

>>25834110
nice edge
>>
File: 1450733294517.jpg (10KB, 261x197px) Image search: [Google]
1450733294517.jpg
10KB, 261x197px
>>25834110
Gee whiz you have a point. I should go shoot my dog. What do I need him for I have friends lmao. You wana share some of those pent up emotions anon? I'm all earsfriend
>>
>>25834138
Drowned in river, lake, bucket?
What region (appalachia, left coast, rocky mountains)?

Murkan football or soccer?
% of black players?

What sentance for each Chad?
How many years actually served?
Did family sue? Successfully?

Level of victim's autism (non-verbal, sonic-fan)?
Examples of non-normie behavior?

Did students and faculty feign mourning of his death or did they sweep it under the rug?
>>
>>25828305
You're welcome.

Also, Try to get the local news media involved. That will put added pressure on the School, the School district, and the DA's office.
>>
>>25834291
You stood nothing to gain by befriending him. So why do it? And no I don't.

You need to understand that that people frequently fuck with these losers at school/elsewhere. You get popular kids pretending to be nice to them only to laugh at them after and it makes them bitter and jaded towards everyone. His reaction to you would strongly suggest people had fucked with him in a similar way.
>>
>>25831108
Not him, but it has literally never occurred to me to do that.
I can not fathom how one could derive more pleasure from trolling than being a team-player and helping everyone win.
PvP is one thing, but backstabbing your own teammates for lulz is udderly pointless.
>>
>>25834705
Why do I have to gain anything from it? Even if I gain some sort of "ego boost" why is that bad if a loner is also gaining a friend? Also I'm very aware of all those other things. I've had people pretend to be my friend just to fuck with me, and I don't just go up to the loners once and then don't bother with them after the first time they tell me to fuck off. I would establish my friendship and hang with them from time to time, but if they were generally shit people, I'd hang with them less, but not so little to where they'd think I hated them even if I did.
>>
>>25828281
It's not always that easy. It could be at the only job you could get or at the good university you like and have invested a bunch of time (and maybe money) in.
>>
>>25834759
Depends on the person and the game really. If someone's kinda an asshole in a game where teamwork isn't all that important I'd fuck with em.
>>
>>25827133
chads always want the betas to throw the first punch
>>
>>25834981
Why is that the case?
>>
>>25830875
its alright because monday is a holiday
>>
>>25834877
you shouldn't be so quick to label them insufferable if you've been in that position yourself. And them gaining a friend isn't bad but if the friendship is meaningless then there's no point.
>>
>>25835652
so beating them up will be justified

also

>bully a kid
>he fights back
>nearly kill him in response
did anything happen to the kids? did they press charges on him? send his fucking ass to juvie
>>
Moral of the story is to fight dirty. Never go head on.

Should have taught him to come up from behind and smash a brick to the back of his head.
>>
>>25835922
>the kids gets pissed and beat you the next time he sees you

see how it works
>>
>>25835858
I'd give them 2 weeks to find out their potential as a friend personally, most of them turned out kinda shitty to me. If it makes you feel them I would at least find a group they would feel more comfortable hanging with. Also I feel like you're operating under that "true friend" shit a lot of people here think with where a friend has to be a blood brother or some shit to be worth friendship to you. There's varying degrees of friendship you know. You can have some friends you just hang with to hang with and other friends you'd trust your life with. Even if you don't really like somebody, it's nice to have somebody to talk to, like how we're talking right now.
>>
>>25827047
I fat with red hair in junior high. I also had a sister that was bald from cancer, so I was a natural target for bullies. I finally lost my shit and knocked the head bully between the bleachers in gym class and stomped on his head until I was pulled off. I had no more problems after that. Sounds to me like this kid got rat packed, it's not your fault, 99.9% of fights don't go that far. This kid got incredibly unlucky, it's not your fault that they took it too far. When you're fighting multiple people you have to accept that you're going to the hospital and choose ONE of them to go with you. Also, sucker punching is 100% legal in a street fight, the first to draw blood usually wins. There are lessons to be learned here, but "fighting is never the answer" is not it. Fighting smarter is.
>>
>>25833312
insufferable faggot detected

your cynicism is a projection of your own filthy shitty personality
>>
>>25835947
>willing to slam a brick into someones head
>not willing to stab them when they try to fight you again
>>
>>25836036
perhaps, I define the word a lot more strictly then you do. I wouldn't call someone I barely knew a friend. Acquaintance maybe.

>>25836166
I speak from my own experiences.
>>
>>25836104
fuck off animal
>>
>>25829085
no no, it's always this

>he was a good boy
>had lots of friends
>was funny
>everybody loved him

every
single
time
>>
File: 1451885552134.png (1MB, 1503x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451885552134.png
1MB, 1503x1600px
>never been in a fight
>want to be

>want to unleash the beast and rip off ears and get grabby
>>
>>25836412
You don't like me? I like you.
>>
>>25827047
Lmaooo that's not a bully he had someone that was sociopathic on his case what happened too the kids, and also 2 weeks of boxing dosent make you a master and how big where these chads I've been jumped once
>>
>>25836718
bullies are in fact sociopaths
>>
>>25836768
Nah its a part of life, I've seen bullies get beat up/beat up the person eventually stops a bloody LIP, black eye broken nose at worst
>>
>>25834946
Ya actually this. If bullying happens to adults in any way comparable to how it happens to kids, it's in the workplace. Physical bullying quickly becomes irrelevant after 18 (it's illegal - the only people who do it are criminals by definition) but bullying people with verbal or emotional abuse easily slips past the law and, if the bully is clever or lucky, can go unchecked. Bully's in adolescence are chest thumping clods; bully's in adulthood are vicious, manipulative coworkers who can ruin your career or your emotional health.
>>
>>25829609
It works that way all over unless you live in some 3rd world shithole.
>>
>>25836909

>Ya actually this. If bullying happens to adults in any way comparable to how it happens to kids, it's in the workplace.

That, or prison.

School is a prison. It's a fucked up place to send kids. You don't learn shit you can't learn online, for FREE, in half the time.

I dropped at 15, got my GED at 17, and then went on to college, because even as a teenager I could see what a fucking shit thing school was. It was basically a torture chamber full of shithead kids and shithead teachers.
>>
>>25827158
Okay picture this:

You have an easy means of showing social value and gaining resources with very little consequence.

Bullying, a socioeconomic tool to win at school.
>>
>>25827971
You should trained him on muay thai or kick boxing
Or anything that is Full Contact, these kind of fights usually get really dirty so for self-defense sake anything is legal

Also 1 year of boxing it's nothing if he never been on a fight before
>>
>>25827047
Probably should've asked him whether there were any niggers involved first.
>>
>>25830812
agree 100%.

I was bullied. I was bullied by good looking Chads. No way could anyone convince me they did it because they were insecure. If you're insecure you wouldn't have it in you to bully... it takes confidence.

It's obviously a hard pill to take but that's life- relentless and unfair.
>>
>>25830812
except taking pleasure in making someone else suffer isnt normal
>>
>>25840049
yes it is, don't imply you wouldn't laugh after someone falls down a flight of stairs
>>
>>25840098
>lacking basic empathy
>>
you guys are just playing semantic word games
>>
I was bullied,thankfully only by a few at a time. Nothing like this poor kid. What is happening to the fucks who did this to him? Do they walk free and greatly amused at their deed? It wouldn't surprise me to hear that.

People,especially kids,don't need a reason to hurt others,just an excuse. It's funny to see a weakling squirm,react,cry. And in these recent years they do so with a startling amorality. They know they're safe from being physically chastised themselves, with social services waiting to swoop in and drag off any adult who dares lay a finger on these precious little darlings,however justified. Too late to offer advice in this case,but for all of you reading this thread and quaking inside like me from rage,I will offer the following for debate dissection and discussion...

What would have helped this kid,and any you all might know in the same boat,is DOCUMENTATION. Talk to the kid,find out the patterns of when and where the incidents occur. And as the responsible adult Anon,arrange to be around near the spot where it would most likely happen. And prepare to record it on a cellphone. Tell the kid to be extra vocal about what the bullies are doing,have him say NAMES,make it obvious who is the Victim and who are the Villans. The confrontation will ultimately get physical. Instead of fighting back,tell the kid to curl up on the ground,protecting his head and neck,and endure the beat down for a time. The bullies won't be provoked by defiance to hospitalize him,but be entertained enough to beat on him. He'll be hurt,but not severely damaged. Record it all,quietly,walk around them getting clear shots of smiling bully faces. Put camera away,then scream at them at the top of your lungs,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Make a big stink,chase them off. Get police involved then and there. I would upload the video to some Internet cloud before that to make sure you can keep evidence free of "accidental" erasure. (Continued)
>>
OP
Do the right time
"bam! bam! Have a nice dream"
>>
>>25840445
Then get the biggest nastiest lawyer you can find and show him the video. You want to make him lots of money by suing everyone involved,and those shits who did this tried as adults. Use the media,public outcry,whatever. Make life HELL for them. And feel no pity as their lives are ruined...

How's the plan?
>>
>>25840445
beta uprising REEEEEE

also i doubt thered be so severe punishment if there arent any real injuries, maybe theyd be expelled
>>
>>25827047
If he still listens to you, if he's not mad at you, you need to visit him.

Stop dwelling on the fact that he's hurt. He'll get better, I promise. Instead, congratulate him, let him know that his actions have earned him respect, from you, and, on some level, from his assailant(s).

I don't know what kind of kid he is, but I do know that respect is universally valued. You shouldn't think about the past, if you really care about him, you can help his personality improve, make him a better person.

If he's being bullied, chances are his personality is either significantly different, or abrasive. Both of these things are correctable. Not to say having a different personality is a bad thing, but it's entirely possible to have any set of interests and level of intelligence, without raising the red flag in the typical average guy's head. As to how you'd go about this; it's really up to you.

What we consider to be 'normal' is just that, for a reason; it's universally considered to be the best central point of mentality for any individual, proving a balance of intellectual, social and creative pursuits.
>>
>>25840150
>lacking basic humor

are you a girl?
>>
>>25827047
>Timing
12 yo kid wouldn't get rekt against another 12 yo
>>
>>25840614
>implying girls have any empathy
>>
Why don't people just call the police when kids are beating the fuck out of another one?

I mean surely if you were just walking around a shopping mall with your 12 year old son and a bunch of random other 12 year olds jumped out and kicked the shit out of him and ran off you'd call 911 right and have them arrested?

But if it takes place in a school it's suddenly not a big deal to adults?

I was homeschooled so I have no idea how the normie world works.
>>
I wonder why school shootings happen in our great nation, must not be the constant bullying of course
>>
>>25840983
>>25840683

You're a pussy if you dont risk death at the ripe age of 13-16 and stand up to your bullies.

That kid is cool for almost dying. If he were dead we'd RESPECT him, and that'd totally make up for his life being snufed out.

Self preservation? Picking your battles? Avoiding dangerous people you cant win against?

BAH. Poppycock, fight them and die, like a real disposable male
>>
>>25840683

boys will be boys :^)

touch a girl though and you are going to juvie
>>
>>25840683
They should, but school is like prison, nothing that happens there is ever really punished.
>>
>>25838462
if you dont mind me asking, how are you doing financially. in my final yeah of hs, considering dropping out cus idk if i can take this shit any longer
>>
>>25841256
I hate gen z tablet tappers. I hope you die kid
>>
>>25841334
lmao shut the fuck up and stop pretending youre one step ahead of everybody else, id be going to college immediately after you primitive fuck
>>
>>25840683
because kids fighting is completely natural and rarely leads to any actual problems. there's no reasonable reaction to it that involves police and police would just laugh after showing up 2 hours later.

if i saw something i didn't like in the fight i'd pick my son up and take him home. if you're a parent who can't defend his son from a high school bully then you should dream of the day he gets killed so that he isn't as miserable as you will surely make him.
>>
>>25841397
shutup kid, adults are talking
>>
>>25841446
tfw 18, or did you forget people were adults in their final years of hs bc you dropped out in 8th grade, hence the mudslinging autism
>>
>>25841477
i graduated with an advanced degree and graduated uni last year kid. Im 22 now. Go fist yourself you tablet tapping piece of garbage.

How's it feel to know your generation will LITERALLY destroy the world?
>>
>>25841566
tfw i dont even own a tablet and can reach a higher form of education while dropping out of hs. if youre implying high school ISNT useless trash youre wrong. You know there areharvard med grads with their GEDs, right?
>>
>>25841627
Bro i never disagreed with you, I just hate you for being a part of a different gen than me
>>
>>25841627
you have six months left. any benefit you get from dropping now is diminishing returns
>>
>>25841655
>>25841655
i wanna be one of those kids who makes sure my generation LITERALLY ruin the world, desu this shit show was left on our laps anyway but cant let it get any worse
>>
>>25841668
i failed my first semester and am now doing makeup classes for them while simultaneously taking my second semester classes and idk if its worth it. but this is derailing the post
>>
>>25836453
>never been in a fight
>imagine how cool it would be
>a fight happens
>suddenly so afraid can't even move
>get punched
>can barely move
>try to punch someone
>literally no damage
>try to shove someone smaller than me
>nothing happens
>someone grabs you
>too weak to get out from his grip
I don't recommend it to betas. It is like your childhood superhero dies in front of you. I'm 6'3 and it is worth shit against people who regulary exercise.
>>
>>25841740
now im scared. thanks a lot asshole
>>
take it upon yourself to learn shit, learn how to fight and workout, take muay thai
>>
Yah anon, you did an admirable thing with good intentions.
You just need to be able to take a better look at situations and act accordingly.
In my one and only fight with bullies, I never would have fought them all at once unarmed, I fought them with a metal pole when it was just three of them, and then avoided them when they were in numbers. I also gauged the situation and new that they didn't try and one-up me it anything.

But at this rate you have no choice but to don a mask and beat the shit out of the fucker. The sort of cunt that wails on an unconscious kid needs to get hospitalized. Throw him against a wall head first and break arms.
The nigger that bullied my father to the point off having my dad plot literal murder, went on to kill an on-leave soldier. Someone needs to stop him before it gets worse.
>>
>>25841799
You're a faggot. You should fight when you have to, and then have the drive to actually go further than the other guy.
You're a violence-happy little bitch it looks like.
>>
File: single-mother-feel.png (14KB, 1242x155px) Image search: [Google]
single-mother-feel.png
14KB, 1242x155px
>>25829445
Daily reminder that children with single mothers are at huge disadvantage in all aspects of life.
>>
>>25841874
kill yourself

bloxxy
>>
>>25829789
Try living in Miami...
>>
>>25841883
the people who beat him up were white and although i am willing, im not badass enough to get away with harming a minor

I'd pay you to do it if i knew you irl though
>>
>>25842018
I'm surprised they're not niggers, but even if they're not negro, they're niggers at heart.
You need to teach this kid to pick his battles.
>>
>>25841926
Yep. The whole 'pick your battles' or 'it's not worth getting hurt' approach is so FEMININE.

Masculine is irrational. It's: 'I don't care who you are, if you touch me, or say something disrespectful to my face, we're fighting'.
>>
>>25842100
i cant tell whose side you're on
>>
>>25842149
Oh. I believe men need to be men, and boys need fathers. Any kid who allows himself to be punked like that has big issues than bullies.
>>
>>25842100
>pick your battles
the point is that they avoid all battles and end up being more hurt because they never prepared themselves for the inevitable obstacles in life, which may or may not include literal fights.

being a brute who is always looking for fights might not be "rational" but he's always going to come out over shit-eating dudes who stopped developing at 13 out of fear, unless those dudes take their rational decisions to their logical conclusions and become women. picking your battles would be even more preferable, but who knows what that means.
>>
>>25842100

>Masculine is irrational. It's: 'I don't care who you are, if you touch me, or say something disrespectful to my face, we're fighting'.

That's stupid and dangerous and can get you killed or put in prison where you'll be raped.
>>
>>25842220

>being a brute who is always looking for fights might not be "rational"

And it can get you shot or a criminal record and bring shame to your family.
>>
>>25842220
>>25842194
you guys are quite delusional and putting yourself through pain for future hardship can be admirable it's not really viable when you can literally be killed/critically injured like OP's little friend

You guys need to take a step back. Women are irrational apes, not men. Men think shit out and find out how to handle things. If you arent strong enough to take out bullies, then you have a brain for a reason. Sabotage and ruin their social lives, hire some mexican body guards, or maybe do what OP said and use your intellect to be placed far above the bullies in a school where they wont reach you
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>25827047
The only part of this story that I believe is that OP was bullied while he was in high school. Anything else is too fucking stupid. You'd have to be a complete idiot to suggest a small child go and fight his bigger bullies.

And with such severe injuries, I'd expect this to be a news story, especially considering a teacher watched by and laughed like you say. The parents should be suing the fuck out of the school and the children involved in the attack should be facing some pretty intense consequences.

Get fucked OP, you will never be able to lie enough to feel better about your past.
>>
>>25842254
>>25842238
The guy you are talking to is the culprit to what that kid is in intensive care right now and why his parents almost lost their son.

I've seen kids fight their bullies and lose. They are still bullied after they get back to school. It wont get better for him
>>
>>25842220
I agree. That' what the comment was about. These boys are being raised by women, and a women can't teach a boy to be a man. Agree that sometimes masculinity isn't rational That's why the single mother can't grasp it.
>>
>>25832519
The least you could do is speak to the school or parents you selfish prick.
>>
>>25842281
>16
>a small child

you're stupid

>news

he's white. they dont get coverage. A white kid was shot 18 times after graduating valedictorian and it got no coverage

>laughed like you say

This isnt that rare. Lots of teachers encourage fighting. They did at my school
>>
>>25842238
you sound like a single mother tbqh
>>
>>25842254
that kind of mentality is exactly what im talking about though. if your life is so good because you didn't get shot then why is there a discussion here? clearly you have no grasp of the actual risks to getting in a simple fight anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS91knuzoOA
>>
News flash for you nerds. Regular dudes fight in adolescence. It's completely natural. More often than not, you're back to be being friends the next week. For normally adjusted adolescent males it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>25842376
Exactly. These weirdos just don't get it. They think that getting in a fist fight is taking your life in your hands. Play a team sport or something. You'll have fights in the locker room on the reg. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>25842331
If he's not small, how was he overpowered so easily? What is he even being bullied for? I'm only guessing he's small because bullies tend to go after the easy targets.

>News
If his parents actually cared about their son, they would easily be able to get coverage.

>Multiple children attack their son
>Teacher stands by laughing
>Son is in critical condition and teacher did nothing to stop it
This would fuck the entire school's reputation as well as create a media shitstorm. That's exactly why I can't believe you.
>>
Wait wait wait wait wait

How can chads be against suicide and then tell someone to go out in a blaze of glory at 15-18 years old just to "prove themselves" as a man. HelI never fought back against my bullies and I still get mad pussy. I dont give two shits about instincts

No fucking way I'm dying or getting my nose broken/teeth rekt jsut to get respect from a school full of people I dont even like to begin with
>>
>>25842353
do you know what happens if you get hit in the temple? Not worth

"its just a fight bro"

spoken like a true dumbass
>>
>>25842476
lol. It's a schoolyard scrap. It's not the Coliseum. How can you go through life that scared?
>>
>>25842426
there's a fight and then theres a vicious fight where the person actually hates you. Depending on how much they hate you it very well could be threatening
>>
>>25829317
>is on /r9k/
>doesn't have any issues
>>
>>25842276
>men think shit out
single mother or what?

there's nothing to process here. you're suggesting a 15 year old kid hire mexican body guards so that some trashy white boy his age doesn't tease him? your mother was loose and probably never loved you man.

if the kid had a brain he'd just make some normal friends and the friends would protect him. but he's not just a stupid fucking brat that no one seems to like enough for even that, he's also weak as shit and needs someone else to tell him to stick up for himself. he's pretty much lost already but that will be up to him.

i'm saying that from what i've noticed, "men" who are ready and willing to literally fight are the guys who otherwise have success in life. the guys with "brains" from their single mothers end up wearing dresses and/or being scared of rejection. shitty generalizations aside, the target of these insults isn't someone who picks their battles, it's someone who is a little bitch.
>>
File: 1375313346132.jpg (2MB, 3589x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1375313346132.jpg
2MB, 3589x2102px
>>25841926
You just ended the thread. Most boys who had fathers knew how to fight back, not only that but they were more stable and only fought when attacked. Single moms can't raise male children. They can't raise children in general.
>>
>>25842505
Nigga please. You probably have a better chance of dying on the car ride home.
>>
>>25829346
>>25829414
Perhaps the concept of honor does not apply you as it does to some better men.
>>
>>25842505
no you're right being bullied is worth it and so is being alone. clearly doing anything that a man would normally do will probably get you shot.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 431x450px
>>25842476
>I still get mad pussy
>Posting here
So how much do you pay for 'it?'
>>
>>25842529
you're really mean
>>
>>25842529
>i'm saying that from what i've noticed, "men" who are ready and willing to literally fight are the guys who otherwise have success in life. the guys with "brains" from their single mothers end up wearing dresses and/or being scared of rejection. shitty generalizations aside, the target of these insults isn't someone who picks their battles, it's someone who is a little bitch.

Yup. This is accurate.
>>
>>25827047
Skipping the whole Rocky training montage thing.
He should have kept his low profile till he was ready. Now it's too late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj0jzepk0WA
>>
>go to academic magnet school
>none of the kids here have ever been bullied
>none of them have been in fights
>talk to friends from public school
>at least 60% of them have been bullied or still are

I'm seeing something here...
>>
You're 19 and they're 15?

Go and beat the fucking shit out of these little fucks. Take some friends if you have to. Break they're legs so severely they can't be fixed and they won't be doing that shit to anyone again.
>>
>>25842591
People living in affluence are more civilized? No shit Sherlock.
>>
>>25842529
you're such a cool guy bro
>>
>>25842636
so none of those kids would be willing to fight anyone and most of them that I know have fathers. So I'm not getting the if you dont fight you dont have a father nonsense
>>
>>25842620
Gain. The kid's problem aren't this group of bullies. The kid's problem is that he has social problems, to the extent that he has no friends, nor any apparent grasp on how high school social dynamics work. Plus he hates sports, sounds annoying, and is weak and slow witted. A kid like that is going to get bullied no matter where he goes.
>>
>>25842584
getting hit by a guy twice your size aint exactly a good time. It's hard to get past their long arms to land a hit.

I regret fighting in HS desu. That shit hurt bad. I'd never tell my son to do it unless he absolutely had to.

If the school is just teasing you, then there's no reason to fight
>>
>>25842591
Wealthy kids, have more sophisticated, more psychological methods of bullying. In a lot of ways, they're more cruel. Especially the girls.
>>
get high on his meds
>>
>>25829949
"Academics" will not get you rich.
>>
>>25842689
>Plus he hates sports, sounds annoying, and is weak and slow witted

I was with you until this part. You're fucking retarded and nothing OP said implies he was annoying.

>slow witted

Not exactly his fault bruh

>hates sports

So the fuck what? Many people hate sports and they're ok guys

>weak

Meh. We cant all work out. He does box now so that's somthing
>>
>>25842662
>No.25842715

No.25842715
>>
>>25842690
>If the school is just teasing you, then there's no reason to fight

single mother alert
>>
>>25842728
you're right. Being a dark triad macheivellian monster like you will
>>
>>25831020
weel, i don't think he would admit that he's insecure would he?
>>
>>25842733
>I was with you until this part. You're fucking retarded and nothing OP said implies he was annoying

He said he had "unpopular opinions". And if you think being weak and slow witted aren't going to affect your life, I don't know what to tell you.

And sorry, but people who 'hate' sports always suck. Ambivalent to sports, can be ok.
>>
>>25842823
>tfw slow witted

Why do you hate me bro? It's not my fault. I am otherwise socially competent
>>
>>25842662
so...
at that school none of the kids have ever been in fights and would never get in one.

and at the other school 60%+ are being bullied all the time XD.

i think what you're not getting is that you're homeschooled and not part of any culture. even if kids play sports they will get into little fights sometimes. and at the better schools they still call any conflict bullying.

the father nonsense is about how you approach problems. if disagreements with people, involving violence or not, are not a problem then carry on watching netflix and chilling. if someone is incapable of dealing with bullies because he wants to be nice to them or avoid "getting shot" while repeatedly getting shit on for life then maybe he didn't have a proper role model, which often is the father. the reference is just to how these guys seem to live like women, despite not being women.
>>
>>25842875
i couldnt deal with my bullies because all of my attempts failed. So fuck it.

I got a broken nose and every time i talked shit on them they'd just get a horde of people to defend them. Felt pointless to fight back after a while.
>>
>>25842979
how did life turn out for you in the end?

if i was that disliked i'd have probably dropped out and taught myself something. but lets say i was retarded as well as incapable of improving my reputation. i'd go work for somebody doing hard labor and then maybe come back to school another time as a man. if i had parents that could deny that i'd let them deal with the bullies then.
>>
>>25843050
that seems like you'd be over doing it.

I just went to another school in the district and made mad friends. Then I went to college. I work on an army base now for missile guidance systems.

The kids at the new school didnt have the same strict social standards. And now that I'm older I learned from other people that the people in the county I went to HS in at first were generally considered to be complete pricks. So theres that I guess

Had I stayed there i'd be way more fucked and would probably be dead from suicide or something
>>
>>25842765
Nice fallacy there, retard

I hope you enjoy wasting years at a college for a useless degree.
>>
>>25843125
STEM is useless?
>>
>>25843115
>just went to another school
that's a pretty obvious one though. i had to do the same thing myself. i was just assuming that anywhere you went you were kicked around to make a point.
>>
>>25843140
The only degree which is not a worthless waste of time is medicine.
>>
>>25843180
Sooooooi edgy.
>>
>>25843168
Nah, I stood up for myself when i needed to at the second school mostly because i was not against overwhelming odds.
>>
if it was one person, ye fight back but not a fucking group
>>
File: 1453060552766.jpg (50KB, 809x680px) Image search: [Google]
1453060552766.jpg
50KB, 809x680px
>>25827158

This. People bully because they are cruel fuckers who will shit in your face while yuor bleeding to death and masturbate while you die.

If society ever falls i will kill ltierally every single human that come near me. inb4 edge.
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
i was in 'nam i lwearned to fight back the hard way
>>
>>25827568
12 year olds don't get charged for attempted murder you idiot.

If you're 12-15 and skid your age tries to fight you and you beat him then keep on beating him with your bare hands you're very unlikely to be charged with attempted murder.
>>
>>25828143
>going on the internet and telling stories that never happened
>>
>>25827047
Fuck... Well, you know what they say... They send one of yours to the hospital, you send one of theirs to the morgue...
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.