[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be femanon >thighs too hairy >has stretchmarks >could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: wew.jpg (224KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
224KB, 1280x960px
>be femanon
>thighs too hairy
>has stretchmarks
>could never look like pic related

Why even life ;_;
>>
>>25817991
>has stretchmarks
Retinol and lotion can solve that for you or even surgery if they are severe.
>>
Good. Females need to suffer.
>>
>why even live
You are a woman, no reason to give up when you don't even to try in the first place
>>
Is that really your goal body?

>>>/fit/
Read the sticky and leave that ugly whore behind
>>
so shave you stupid slob
>>
>shave legs
>laser off stretch marks
>>>/fit/
>>
File: sat007SRS_208719089.jpg (306KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sat007SRS_208719089.jpg
306KB, 1067x1600px
>>25817991
I love hairy women
>>
I don't care if girls have stretch marks, and it's cute if when they're self conscious about it

Shave your fucking legs and don't be fat, there, you're a dream
>>
>>25818285
>>25818550
>falling for the fit women are more attractive bullshit
Look at you, now look at the equine you desire as a gf, now look at any random rapper, now look at the big tits big ass actually female looking bitches around them

You done goofed
>>
>>25817991
> thighs too hairy
All our thighs are hairy naturally.
What.
>>
>>25818621
Are you mentally retarded?

OG comment tbqg
>>
>>25818691
I'm just not attracted to testosterone sweating masses of muscles because, you know, I'm straight
>>
Shaving your legs sounds really tedious desu

I don't envy girls in that regard
>>
>>25818717
No one is telling her to become a body builder just directing her to the board that can help her with her thigh/body problem. Are you insecure fat girl or something?
>>
>>25818763
I'm a male who finds stretch marks lost cases not even /fit/ can save and muscular women bizarre
>>
>>25817991
You do realize that pantyhose and tights exist, right? Just shave your legs and wear skin colored pantyhose like Catherine Bach did in Dukes of Hazard. People lusted over her legs and she just wore flesh colored pantyhose trough the whole show.
>>
>>25817991
You're as pretty as you want to be. And it's really true, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Somewhere, there is someone who thinks you are the most beautiful creature on the planet and they can't possibly fathom an existence without you. I know, sounds cheesy right? It's true though.
>>
>>25818897
You wouldn't be saying this to a neckbeard you beta fuck
>>
hahahahaha being an ugly woman sucks. at least as an ugly man people respect my intelligence and take me seriously as a person. you are fucked for life gj 6/9 topLOKTAROGAR
>>
File: 1451849513746.jpg (70KB, 950x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1451849513746.jpg
70KB, 950x1144px
>>25818897
holy shit

this is some next level trolling
>>
>>25818929
Men are a lot less discriminating than women so such a claim would be untrue if the genders were flipped.
>>
>>25819075
So women are shitty people who can dish it out but can't take it? Makes sense
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.