[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW the Jews took everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 147341.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
147341.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>TFW the Jews took everything
>>
>>25772635
>>>/pol/

Return to your containment board.
>>
>>25772757
>>>/tumblr/
return to your containment website pls
>>
>>25772788
>return
>implying I was ever posting there

Try harder dumb frogposter.
>>
>>25772757

/pol/ and /r9k/ go together like PB&J. They have ALWAYS been welcome here, dumbass.

I think all these "go back to /pol/" faggots aren't real robots at all. Probably Redditors or crossboarders that came here because "le sad frog" and get offended by non-PC posts.
>>
>>25772822
>cant into poster count
>gets triggered by a joke frogpost
Even if you arent from tumblr you seem like you belong there.
>>
I think we must fight alone.
>>
>Jews were taken to internment camps like the Japanese in America
>It wasn't because Hitler hated jews, it was because "Judea Declares War on Germany - Jews of All the World Unite - Boycott of German Goods - Mass Demonstrations."- 1933
>Hitler reclaimed the ruinous banks, media, and academia from destructive jewish influence
>Concentration camp "gas rooms" were for removing lice, as they weren't built to contain toxic gas
>only gas chambers were found by the soviets
>In a dramatic and unprecedented videotaped interview, Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives of the Auschwitz State Museum admitted on camera that 'Krema 1,' the alleged 'homicidal gas chamber' shown off to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year at the Auschwitz main camp, was, in fact, fabricated after the war by the Soviet Union -apparently on the direct orders of Josef Stalin.

history is written by the victors
>>
>tfw don't blame jews for the fact my family was poor white trash and should have never had me

you should try this feel /pol/ maybe you can make something of your shit life after all
>>
>>25772822
triggered by pepe
normie or tumblr take your pick
either way leave :^)
>>
File: image.gif (28KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
28KB, 355x200px
>>25772635
I really want Bernie Sanders to stick his cock in me ass
>>
>>25772929
lol this is the result of browsing /pol/ since you were underaged, christ i feel bad for you son
>>
>>25772941
>tumblr detected
/pol/ does blame their problems on the jews they blame SOCIETY'S ill on them
>>
>>25772868
one shooting and the normies and roasties flock here and think they can either save us or torrment us
>>
>>25772991
****Doesnt

my bad
>>
>>25772968
when dissent is ridiculed and made illegal it's probably important to listen to what's being said
>>
File: 1451742290664.jpg (401KB, 1548x1696px) Image search: [Google]
1451742290664.jpg
401KB, 1548x1696px
>implying that it wasn't the jews
>>
>>25772968
Feel bad for yourself, asshole
>>
>>25773076
you can't make this shit up omfg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.