[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who bad hygiene here? Why is it so hard to do even the basics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

who bad hygiene here?

Why is it so hard to do even the basics now?

Some of my teeth are rotten to the gum and I haven't showered in 2 weeks. I haven't brushed my hair in that amount of time either.

It makes me feel like shit and my teeth hurt all the time. Fugg.
>>
1. Brush teeth
2. Shower
HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT FUCK
>>
>>25716968
I just legit don't want to. It's like a chore and I never do those either.

I don't quite understand it myself. I guess I've gotten so used to not doing it it's become a bad habit that's hard to break.
>>
>>25716956
I used to live on a mattress in a garage that I only left to shit, shower and buy junk food

I showered 1-2 times a month

I only wore a shirt and underwear. I changed clothes only when they became mouldy which was always on my stomach where I came and on the collar where I wiped my mouth and hands

I never brushed my teeth

I used to go out to the store, probably smelling like piss, shit and rotten food on top of all the cum that I had on my shirt and underwear

I lived like this for over a year

It's an incredibly hard habit to break.
>>
I never leave the house so I can go for months without showering or brushing my teeth

I just have no daily routine basically

I get out of bed at a completely random time, eat meals at a completely random time and go to bed at a completely random time, so its hard to be like ah now it is time to brush my teeth ect
>>
>>25717028
I lay in bed half the day on the computer and the other half I'm sitting in the living room on the computer. Sometimes I only bathe when I have an appointment.
>>25717085
Same here. My teeth are so bad I just want to get them all pulled, there's no saving. I have no schedule as well and I hate the thought of having one.
>>
Y'all niggas suffering from major clinical depression. Go to a therapist. If your leg was broken you'd go to the hospital. You are all unwell. It goes beyond just feeling sad.
>>
>>25717439
>Go to therapist
I'd rather just be myself
>>
>>25717439

I dont feel depressed, I feel like I'm about 5 years old though, like I'm not a big enough girl to look after myself and need someone else to tell me it's bath time
>>
I used to be a bit of a germaphobe as a child, I maintain the hygiene now, it's not hard but enjoyable, don't you get satisfaction after you're clean?
>>
>>25717470
>>25717466

"Yeah I have Cancer but I'm not gonna go to an oncologist. This tumor is part of me! It's who I am!"

Like I said, it's not about feeling blue. Depression can manifest in many ways.
>>
>>25717500
>You don't shower, you must be depressed!
Are you my grandma?
>>
>>25716968
very hard when you're depressed

>>25716956
brush your teeth.
I did the same thing and developed a bad yet undetectable dental infection. It cause my lymph nodes to swell and I spend months thinking it might be cancer.
>>
Can you take a picture of your teeth and post it, OP? I'm just curious
>>
>>25717515
I'm confused. Are you sending help for your grossness or just shit posting on r9k?
>>
>>25716956
I dehydrate so my nose doesn't work as well.
I'm surrounded by bad smells
>>
>>25717753
Sending help for what?
>>
>>25716956
>It makes me feel like shit and my teeth hurt all the time. Fugg.

So brush your teeth and shower. You are almost as bad as a nigger, m8.
>>
>>25717483
I actually do feel good when I'm clean and I count down the days till I get dirty again and will start feeling like shit. I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>25716956
Vultures shove their heads up the assholes of dead animals to eat their insides.
>>
>>25717897
For not giving a shit about your health.You know you have a problem already otherwise you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>25718033
>problem with your health
>go to the doctor 1000% less than normalfags
>>
Fucking idiots. How hard is it to get cleaned up? Normal people do if EVERY DAY without even thinking about it. Why can't you just be normal? You're only hurting yourselves.
>>
Same. I shower like once a month and never brush my hair. Sometimes i'll brush my teeth but considering their general state, i wonder whats the point even. Just earlier, another one of my molar broke on a french fry. It's kind of a shame because my teeth actually look good.

It's also more of a chore than anything to me. Anything that has to do with taking care of myself is, like eating.
>>
>>25718100
>Why can't you just be normal?
>WHY CAN"T YOU JUST BE NORMAL
>>
File: 1423308609378.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1423308609378.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>25717881
> implying not going to the doctor means you're healthy
And it's more like your psychological health that's worrisome. Even animals don't let themselves become that disgusting if they can help it.
>>
>>25718097
>>25718131
Wrong link
>>
>>25718131
I don't abide by your stupid social norms
>>
I always go to bed thinking I'll shower and brush my teeth In the morning. Then I wake up, go on the computer, masturbate and tell myself tomorrow. Honestly think I'm depressed but I don't know how or where to begin getting help. I'm ashamed of myself when I leave my house.
>>
>>25718166
>such rebel
>so edgy
>such inspiration
I don't understand why you would prefer to smell like shit and have shitty teeth. It prevents you from having meaningful interactions with people. Nice your probably max autismo neet, you probably don't care. But, you'll definitely be far less lonely and happier with life if you clean up.
>>
>>25718290
>It prevents you from having meaningful interactions with people
That's the point you fucking retard. Nobody fucks with the guy who smells like a sewer with messy beard, only half his head shaved and cum, food stains and mould all over his shirt

>stop liking what you like
>>
>>25718250
Just fucking do it right now lol quit procrastinatin best way to start a habit is to start it now
>>
>>25718626
>lol xD just do it right lol not hard look at me :p:p xD xD
Wow thanks anon you turned my life around!
>>
>>25717007
you sound like a retard
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.