[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realise life will never, EVER be as good as the summer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1408454892902.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1408454892902.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw you realise life will never, EVER be as good as the summer of 2013 ever again
>>
>>25717579
>living in the past
Move on anon. We all have to.
>>
File: I_Know_That_Feel.jpg (8KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
I_Know_That_Feel.jpg
8KB, 234x215px
>>25717579
i have a same feeling on this guy.
>>
>mfw 2014 was the best year I had with women
>2015 was a fluke
I have no friends anymore, no women.
All my friends forgot about me. I see them on social media and they all still hang and care for eachother. Seeing girls from highschool run back to them after so long, and I never even get a "How are you doing?" from anyone. Not even family.

I don't know if my life is going to end up being alone in a 1 bedroom apartment wagekeking my life away and drinking my sorrows till I self induce liver cancer.
>>
What happened in the summer of 2013, anon?
>>
>summer 2014
>GOOD

NOPE not for me.
>>
>>25717593
Move onto what? The downward spiral of failure and destruction I'm currently on?
>>
>>25717653
Fuck meant to type 2013, 2014 was pretty nice to me, atleast compared to other years it wasn't as bad.
>>
>>25717579
>was fucking a cute white-latina halfie on the regular in 2013
>mfw that was 2 and a half years ago and I haven't gotten laid since
>>
>>25717612
Love anon, pure and simple, unlike any I've ever felt before

Plus I was enjoying the finer points of NEETdom
>>
>>25717579
my summer of 2013 was actually terrible.
I'd had a minor nervous breakdown and thought my neighbors were trying to rob and murder me.
I ended up moving out of my apartment and staying with my parents for a month before I had a falling out with my step-dad and had to stay at a friend's place for a month while I found a new place to live.

On the upside I bought a smartphone finally.
>>
late 2013 were some of the best times for me women related, mid 2015 were best times for me friends related. everything's gotten so bad for me since then
>>
2013 was shit m8. Best years were 2006 and 2012. 2010 was pretty good.
>>
>>25717664
Ebbs and flows. Yin and yang. Shit gets worse, then shit gets better. That's life. Not trying to be a normie whiteknight, but sitting around worrying about the past is about the most useless thing you can do.
Is there no light at the end of your spiral? Anything to look forward to? Can you spiral back out? I believe in you anon.
>>
met the love of my life in 2013, finally met her in person in 2014 after driving across three states. dated her for the better part of 2 years. will never meet a girl who understands and appreciates me like her again. Just got done sending her a desperate message on facebook, if she doesn't respond I'm going to end myself.

I miss her and that year so fucking much
>>
>>25717579
every year been getting better as I get the power to cut more people out of my life op.
>>
>>25717794
Not to be a dick but yin and yang doesn't mean good and bad.
>>
Every year of my life after 2007 has been shit tier.
>>
File: 1439050902839.png (175KB, 539x612px) Image search: [Google]
1439050902839.png
175KB, 539x612px
2014 was unequivocally the worst year of my life

Even worse than the year my dad died
>>
>>25717856
I know that. It's a about composite forces, which include ups and downs, hot and cold, male and female, etc. (And yes, this includes good and evil).
>>
2010 summer
Also this summer is turning out to be great
>>
>>25717579
Summer of 2013? Every single day has been exactly the same for me since 2011. Everything before everything was exactly the same was also shit, and everything that comes after the end of this cycle will be shit.
>>
File: 1443469525745.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
1443469525745.gif
711KB, 200x331px
>tfw the best time of your life was High School
>tfw High School is universally shit
>even shitty teen years were better than your current standing in life

Holy shit, I want to go back in time and play everything out differently. For the love of Christ, I feel like dying 90% of the time.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.