[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alcohol is not a social drug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

File: BKxvPmC.jpg (10KB, 247x300px) Image search: [Google]
BKxvPmC.jpg
10KB, 247x300px
"just drink some alcohol bro it will help i promise :^)"

>drink alcohol
>tastes like ass but whatever
>start getting kind of drunk
>desire to socialize stays at zero
>desire to chainsmoke over 9000
>drink more
>start getting angry at the world
>go online and post angry rants about jews and communists
>wake up feeling shitty
>banned from all of my facebook debate groups

anyone else get angry and confrontational from alcohol, rather than social and friendly?

i don't see how the hell people ingest this shit in social settings. it makes me despise other people even more. at least when i'm sober i don't feel like arguing with everyone
>>
i drank alcohol, made a new friend and spooned with my crush. so no i cant relate.
>>
it makes most people more social and "cool". some people are angry drinkers, others are sad and pathetic, but mostly you just get sillier.
>>
If you have a shitty mindset while sober, guess what - you'll have a shitty mindset while drunk. Just worse.
>>
>>25701750
Weed will help you.
>>
>>25701808
how do i become a social drinker?
alcohol makes me crave weed, tobacco and food (specifically cheesy bread)
what does this mean?
>>
if you were banned just for having your own opinion, those weren't groups worth being in
>>
>>25701857
weed makes social situations uncomfortable. i dread going to the grocery store high even though i don't even have to talk to anyone and can choose a male cashier
>>
>>25701878
yeah well in the groups they don't ban far-right opinions, everyone agrees so there is no debate
>>
>>25701750
I've run the gambit of emotions on alcohol

90% of the time I get very social and open. Making all kinds of jokes and not afraid to say whats on my mind or flirt

Then like the other 10% I'm a miserable sad pathetic human or, like you, angry
>>
>>25701895
For me it's make all social situations easy.
>>
>>25701858
idk drinking really just emphasises your regular mindset and makes you more impulsive. so if you're a fucking emo while sober, you're going to be more emo while drunk. i also crave stuff when drunk btw, tortilla chips here.
>>
>>25702000
I crave breakfast food a ton
>>
I get the same way except i drink past the depressing jew ranting phase and it becomes enjoyable

>still urge to chainsmoke
>>
>>25701750
If your problem is that it makes you rant about jews and communists on facebook debates groups, maybe you're just a useless person.
>>
>falling for the social drinker meme

Lel, alcohol is shit compared to dxm or dxm/dph. It's only good because it's so cheap. A handle(1.75L, or as retards like to call it, a gallon) of top quality bourbon is $30 to $45 depending on your tastes.

I drink to help me sleep, but it's rarely good restful sleep. It's more the 'this beats being awake I guess' sleep. For vidya I take amphetamine, and for comfy/happy I take dxm. Sometimes etoh does make me feel good, but most times I just get drunk, which is kind of a meh feeling really.
>>
>>25702066
JIDF SJW cuck detected
>>
>>25701998
social situations aren't hard in the first place, they're just boring
>>
>>25701750
it just takes away your inhibitions and makes you do what you really want to do, apparently you think about jews way more than everything else
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 340x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 340x391px
>>25701750
I do, but it's hit and miss, basically just try to make a fool of myself.
>>
>>25701750
when I am drunk I start talking shit about geopolitical situation. but I am friendly and more likely to talk to strangers.
>>
>>25702084
4chan shit like JIDF SJW cuck nigger faggot and so on are all perfectly fine and acceptable on 4chan and satellite sites, but if you either a) actually subscribe to that shit, and/or b) post them on the internet, with your real name, on a medium used by people you know IRL, you are borderline retarded at the very least, and more than likely you should just hang yourself.
>>
Depends what I drink. Beer I just get a little bit sad and sleepy, whiskey I want to fight everyone, wine makes me listen to adele and cry.
>>
>>25702169
>>25702084
original comment you stupid beta
>>
>>25702094
>makes you do what you really want to do
damn. so what drug would make me want to be a normie/extrovert?

>apparently you think about jews way more than everything else
yes, i do. but normally it's just tucked away and i can pretend as though i'm not bothered by their destructive, malicious influence on American society. but when i drink i become adolf
>>
>>25702169
Your not implying that red pilling people outside of 4chan on international jewry is unacceptable are you?
>>
>>25701750
Alcohol amplifies mood a bunch, so if you're already having fun, alcohol makes it WAY MORE FUN.

But if you're bored, you're just gonna still feel bored and grow restless if you get drunk.

>drink alcohol
>tastes like ass but whatever
>"alcohol"
Unless it was fucking rubbing alcohol, shut the fuck up you underage faggot.
>>
>>25702224
it's not very effective for getting a gf which is the entire point of going out drinking
except once a drunk Palestinian girl was all over me until her friends peeled her off and made her leave
>>
>>25702248

Some alcohol does taste bad though, like gin or really tannic wines.
>>
>>25702255
>caring about roasties at fucking all

stay beta
>>
>>25701750
>facebook debate groups
>>
>>25702380
Now that you put it that way, it is pretty funny. hahaha.
>>
>>25702351
meh, i don't care enough to try too hard desu
>>
>>25702380
>>25702403
where else can you smash normies effectively? people on 4chan can spot trolling easily and will just say
>>>/pol/
you will get legitimate emotional responses from people on facebook debate groups. they are god tier
>>
>>25702439
>where else can you smash normies effectively?

autism incarnate
>>
>>25702452
what's the point of ranting angrily if you don't offend or enlighten someone else?
>>
>>25701750

drink wine
>omfg this thing is disgusting why to people drink this with their meals

vodka
>wtf I cant swallow this, why do people drink this?

Beer
>you know when people say the world literally but the words does not apply? This is not the case, bear is LITERALLY the worse thing I ever tasted

story time

>be at a weeding
>open bar
>not drinking
>people start asking why I don't drink
>say I don't like any alcoholic drink
>same guy gives me a Smirnoff ice
>says people who don't like alcohol usually like it
>wow this is actually nice, I like it
>drinking that shit like it was a soda
>get drunk fast and without noticing
>turns out I'm a sad drunk
>the saddest one can be
>people just avoid me
>never again.....
>>
>>25702840
try drinking rum with some kind of strong tasting beverage you enjoy
I recommend coffee or ginger beer
>>
>>25702840
smirnoff ice is awesome. the yellow one is like sunny-D

but of course i'm also not a happy drunk so meh
>>
>>25702840
>bear is LITERALLY the worse thing I ever tasted
are you 14 years old or from america?
>>
File: 55856955.gif (1MB, 2125x1046px) Image search: [Google]
55856955.gif
1MB, 2125x1046px
>>25702988
no, 38 from Europe

forgot to mention I also like pic related
>>
>>25701750
>being in facebook debate groups
>getting drunk and not doing something fun with friends
>ranting about jews and communists.
How much of a sad faggot are you?
>>
>>25703063
what kind of beer you went for? maybe just some shit tier brand, maybe you just don't like the taste of beer at all.
>>
>>25701750
alcohol makes me scared of people
>>
>>25703065
what is there that's even fun to do?
>>
>>25703190
Do you not at least sit around and talk to friends? I can sit on a couch with some music on, drink beer with friends and just chat.
>>
>>25703131
I don't know but all the ones I tried are shit.
>>
>>25701895
Anon as a degenerate who's be smoking forever.
Weed can be very positive or very negative. It can make you happy and carefree and content or I can make you worried and anxious. That's all up to your brain chemistry when you do it and the placebo effect of past experiences.

Some people though, like my brother, just don't enjoy it. And that's OK, to each their own. But I think you could get more from it if you were in a better place, anon.

>inb4 what good is an escapism drug that doesn't help you escape from everything
Idk man sometimes it works, at least it's cheap.

>pick all the images with trees
Not even kidding
>>
>>25703214
sometimes, but alcohol doesnt really make that better for me. if i wanted to just sit and talk with friends i would smoke weed. if i wanted to get into an intense, heated argument about morality i would drink alcohol
>>
>>25703231
dont listen to these faggots, there's literally nothing tasty about beer. it's a liquid that isn't even sweet for fucks sake, everyone knows the best tasting drinks are sugary.
>>
>>25703286
I prefer weed too, but I don't get those results from alcohol. I drink alcohol to get fucked up pretty much, unless i just have a beer or two.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
lmao @ fags that don't like the taste of beer, and don't have the patience to seek out fine Belgian Trappist ales and German helles lagers and weissbier

lmao @ fags who can't handle their drink and make a fool of themselves

lrn2 drink cunts
its like ur all arabs or asians or some shit, I have european blood, so my ancestors drank a lot and I can handle it
>>
>>25703303
sweet drinks are for women and faggots. good pale beer/ale is the best alcoholic beverage out there.
>>
>>25703382
wow you're soooo manly because you enjoy drinking something that tastes like piss. i bet you drink your coffee black too, faggot

a drink without sugar is like a sandwich without meat. enjoy your bread sandwich retard. you think an 800lb gorilla would rather drink some bitter pisswater or a delicious glass of juice?
>>
>>25703382
>he doesn't even into whisky
Strong booze like vodka and whisky is best. If it's good, you can drink it straight and if it's cheap shit you just mix it with something like coke or seven up.

I care more about drinking something nice than "drinking women's drinks".
>>
File: Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png (402KB, 402x536px) Image search: [Google]
Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png
402KB, 402x536px
>>25703434
Once you get away from consuming sugary crap constantly, your palette adjusts.

I used to drink lots of pop and eat lots of candy. Now, it's disgusting to me. It tastes like what it is: sugar, artificial flavour and nothing else.

Fermented food and drinks like ale, wine, blue cheese, have way more complex flavours.

There's a reason we who like this sort of thing are elitist and look down upon you plebs. You're basically like the guy still chained up in Plato's cave. You've never experienced true flavour, only a muddled image of it.
>>
>>25703434
piss is salty beer is bitter that's huge difference. also I drink coffee and tea without sugar, I like to taste the real thing not the sugar in it. if I want some tasty juice I go for something made of fruits without alcohol and sugar.
>>25703437
>he doesn't even into whisky
I did not said that
>>
>>25703617
why the fuck would i give up fructose? it's awesome. only retards with no understanding of physiology fall for the "sugar makes you fat/diabetic" meme.

ketogenic diets are garbage just like glucose not coupled with fructose.
>>
>>25703434
it is fact. you look like a faggot if there is umbrella and purple straw in your rainbow drink.
>>
>>25703437
I like a good rum. Kraken is pretty solid.

> Gets you drunk fast
> Strong taste
> Warm sensation in throat after swallowing

Name 1 reason not to drink Kraken.

> can't
>>
>>25703676
50% vodka 50% pineapple juice is stronger than beer and tastes better. the ratio can even be adjusted so the alcohol content is equivalent to beer yet you barely taste it.

which is the point. alcohol tastes like garbage, if you disagree drink straight moonshine and come back here. beer also tastes like garbage which is why people drink non-alcoholic sugary drinks ALL THE TIME but nobody drinks non-alcoholic beee
>>
File: rum.jpg (222KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
rum.jpg
222KB, 736x981px
>>25703725
Kraken is indeed solid. Though I usually go with the costco one and infuse it with cinnamon sticks, allspice, and vanilla beans. It's like $15 for 1.75 L.
>>
>>25702000
I don't like talking to people that often, but when I drink I go fucking ham on the social interaction. I just get incredibly not caring and do whatever, which usually results in a good time.
>>
>>25703801
That actually sounds pretty good. Another brand I know is Tito's Handmade Vodka, which is this crystal clear, smooth vodka. Great for mixing.
>>
>>25703654
>"sugar makes you fat/diabetic"
where exactly did he said that? he just pointed out that there is much more than just sweat taste of sugar
>>25703749
>nobody drinks non-alcoholic beee
not sure where you come from but it is rather huge business here in central europe. anyone who drives car or needs to go to work afterwards goes for non-alcoholic beer.
>50% vodka 50% pineapple
congrats, you just fucked up taste of both vodka and pineapple juice. yes vodka HAS flavor unless you drink some shit tier spirit.
>>
>>25703654
Did I say anything about obesity or diabeetus, chucklefuck? No I didn't. Of course I still eat sugar, I just can't stand pop and candy anymore. Way to much sugar. You can consume that stuff in moderation and still be healthy though. My post was about taste and nothing else. Because your palette is uninitiated you don't enjoy the finest foods, that's all I said.
>>
>>25703749
As someone who drinks the non flavored moonshine regularly I disagree.
>>
>>25701750
>desire to socialize stays at zero
>wake up feeling shitty
>banned from all of my facebook debate groups
>>
File: 1444469980925.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444469980925.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>normally a completely wordless autist
>never have anything to say to anybody
>conversations die out very quickly
>add like 8 or 10 shots worth of bourbon
>actively seeking out people to have conversation with and having long, fulfilling conversation

its fucking magic
>>
>>25701750
alcohol just amplifies your underlying feelings. it gives you clarity and focus by minimizing outside stimuli and side thoughts, and causing you to be more decisive in your actions.

most people who drink in social situations are inclined to talk to people; that's why they're there. the alcohol just helps them do this without any nerves to slow them down.

if you drink alcohol in a different situation, your results may vary
>>
>>25702169
no this is pretty accurate m8>>25702211
>>
>tfw you get really social but you've never had a drink socially
I usually end up on omegle because my anxiety disappears, it's one of the few times i manage to make online friends
>>
There is a very real link that I've personally noticed between people who don't like alcohol/other drugs, and being a bot and a social retard. Just saying.
>>
>>25703434
>>25703617

Literally fucking BTFO
Get fucked sugary drink manchild
>>
>>25703654
Jesus Christ this nigger doesn't think sugar makes people fat. And why do you think we have diabetics today?

and it's also the mark of a child. You have a young pallet, like not having hair on your chest etc. It doesn't matter how you justify it, I don't even like the taste of beer, but if you only drink mai tais and coke you seem like a child or a woman. saying "beer's yuky" doesn't help you.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.