[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>tfw acne at 21
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 26
File: 20160112_145031-1.jpg (393 KB, 1080x724) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160112_145031-1.jpg
393 KB, 1080x724
>tfw acne at 21
>tfw girl lips
>tfw overbite
>tfw eye bags
>tfw receding/high hairline
>tfw 5'9

How fucked did you get by genetics /r9k/?
>>
>>25700784
Why not do something about the acne, op?
Grills like bois with no acne u kno :^)
>>
>>25700784
>not being born a 10/10 chad with perfect genetics

wew lad

you really messed up this time
>>
If i had acne i would honestly kill myself
>>
File: 1447729574446.jpg (125 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447729574446.jpg
125 KB, 1102x967
>>25700913
I've tried nothing I do seems to work and Accutane side effects scare me

>>25700953
It's on my back and chest too
>>
>>25700784
>white

looks like you won
>>
>>25700991
Are you open to the idea that Big Pharma has been cucking you in the same way that Big Media has?

If so I can help you
>>
Your lips are fine. Thick wide mouths are a sign of testosterone, they'll naturally like them.

You need to work the hair line thing while you still can. Grow it out and push it back. That or learn to rock a burr. Try to look oldschool until your hairline goes too far back. Deal with that acne for real.
>>
>5'4
>no jaw
>resemble a child
>ugly
>asthma
>nearly blind
>excessively hairy

At least my cock is huge. My sole redeeming factor desu
>>
>>25701356
please help me, I need it
>>
>>25700991
>>25700784
mandelic acid my nigga
>>
>>25701356
Are you aware of the fact that some acne will not go away with your pillow washing tricks and actually needs accutane?

>>25700784
>acne
Shut up you fucking crybaby. You have one fucking pimple. I have cystic acne all over my face and back that I've had since 14 and I'm your age. The only cure for me is multiple rounds of accutane that I can't afford because I'm fucking poor.
>girl lips
Mine are bigger
>overbite
Same. Yours doesn't even look bad.
>eyebags
Sleep more.

Fucking crybaby cunt doesn't have it bad at all and you're still here whining.
>>
>>25701356
please help all of us
my face is so claean but its achne ridden
plsplsplspls
>>
>>25700784
Lips like that are great kissing lips.
Seriously a lot of people would be jealous to have them.
>>
>female eggman
>big forehead
>female pattern baldness
>ugly crooked nose
>concave nasal bridge
>eyes too far apart
>chin is weird
>jaw is weird
>face is weird
>lips are weird
>shitty skin
>poor zygomas
>premature wrinkling
>eye bags
>fuck
>my
>shit
>up
>>
>acne
>face too big for my body
>not pretty but not particularly ugly
>dick is bent in an almost 90 degree angle (at least its 7.5 inches though so cant really complain)
>3 different hair swirls in the most random places
>>
I bought 100 dollars worth of facial products today, hoping this works.
>>
>>25701516
oh and i grow hair in the sides of my neck and back like a wolverine for some reason
>>
File: IMG_20160112_154049.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160112_154049.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
>>25700784
>>25701425
Pic related: just one side of my face. Note the acne and scarring everywhere and the big nigger lips.
>>
You think acne is bad? try having Keratosis Pilaris.
>>
>>25701425
ur a qt3.14 <3
>>
lol

genetically garbage humans get out

i've never had acne

fuckin ez
>>
>>25701425
>sleep more

Not OP but I hate this meme. I sleep 11 hours every night and my eyes still look like death
>>
>>25701536
you look fine, stop pity-fucking yourself constantly and maybe you'll get girls to like you
>>
>>25701580
Then get the Korean eye bag surgery.
>>
>>25701580
normies don't understand that eyebags and darkness under the eyes is genetic.
>>
>>25701542
I have this but on my thighs rather than my face. How do you deal with it, friend?
>>
File: IMG_20160112_154545.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160112_154545.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1080
>>25701596
Yeah I'm a real fucking Chad
>>
>>25701623
You're fine, just put some effort into how you look you autist
>>
>>25700784
I have no arches in my feet. It's kind of gotten better since I realised when I was 14, but it's not the best.

I'm also 5'6"
That part hurts the most.
>>
>>25701623
you're obviously not, but you're not fucking ugly; it's your "boo-hoo im so worthless ;((" personality that probably makes you shit at approaching girls and being alpha
>>
>>25701408
>>25701435
OK.

>eat real food. No I don't mean veganism or paleo style meme bullshit, I mean no more soda, no more Oreos, no more M&M's, no more Froot Loops, no more processed non-food products
>exercise regularly, a brisk walk half the days of the week is adequate
>wash your face (and hair, since the shampoo/conditioner you use presently drips on your face) with a plain castile soap. Olive oil if you tend towards dry skin style acne, coconut if you tend towards oily
>throw away all your commercial lotions etc
>alcohol free witch hazel on your skin after every wash
>tea tree oil to spot-treat whiteheads
>raw, unpasteurized honey mask for an hour once a week
>yogurt or vinegar and bentonite clay mask, 3-4 days after the honey mask, keep on until it tingles amd dries
but most importantly
>stress relief. Most acne is caused by spiritual unhappiness, causing bad habits and causing stress that manifests as pus

I can explain the scientific reason for each of the prescribed solutions working, apart from stress, just ask if you don't want to take my word and I'll dig up links
>>
>>25701506
Skype, Katie.
>>
>>25701664
>just wash your face bro!
Fuck off
>>
>>25701632
>>25701657
>put effort into how you look
Like what faggots

I'm not a fucking beta I just look like a god damn school shooter and I'm schizo so I hate being around anyone but my cat.
>>
>>25700784
You look like an oblivion nord
>>
>>25701425
>The only cure for me is suicide

fixed that for you m8
>>
Acne ruins everything. I feel you bro
>>
>>25701425
>sleep more

Fuck you I sleep plenty and I get asked why I look so tired daily

>>25701604
>>25701580
Normies will never understand our struggle.
>>
File: 7457454894.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7457454894.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>25701683
>You look like an oblivion nord
fucking kek
>>
>>25701664
>Most acne is caused by spiritual unhappiness
what.
Sure, maybe there is some link to stress (is there?) but what does "spiritual unhappiness" even mean or imply?
>>
>>25701690
Edgy cunt

Looks like you missed your way to /b/

Let me help you
>>>/b/
>>
>>25701665
I am on skype

2spooky
>>
>>25701697
Forgot pic

Original comment is very very original
>>
All the above and

>long skinny neck + big head
>shit skin jew nose freckles
>mole on the left side of my cheek
>can't grow bear, can brow uniborw
>hair is turning white at 21
>also have gyno 5 inch donger and a hair ass and nipples
>>
File: 20160112_154644-1.jpg (708 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160112_154644-1.jpg
708 KB, 1080x1080
>>25701725
Forgot pic twice kill me
>>
>>25700784
you look like an albino nigger desu
>>
>>25701711
how dumb are you
>>
>>25701680
For one you're fat. Get under 15%bf.
>>
>>25701232
what's the prize for that? guilt?
>>
>>25701712

so in other words, my post was absolutely correct

thought so, thanks for the confirmation
>>
>>25700784
YOU ARE WHITE
THERE ARE LITERALLY MILLIONS OF WOMEN WHO'D THROW THEMSELVES AT YOU YOU JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE
FUCK OFFFF
>>
>>25701737
>5 inch donger
Try being a 4 inche pencil dick
>>
>>25701623
>>25701536

Your lips aren't even that big faggot
>>
>>25701749
I'm pretty dumb, but can someone give me a real answer instead of just insulting me?
>>
File: 1417223435791.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417223435791.png
573 KB, 621x672
>Gigantic 6'4", 200lb colossus
>Baby face
>Can't grow a good beard to cover it up
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>>25700784
Pretty fucked tbqh senpai
At least my mom tells me I have a pretty smile.
>>
File: 1448487195295.png (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448487195295.png
51 KB, 512x512
>>25701773

fucking this. meanwhile woman will literally freak out even thinking about getting a black bf
>>
>>25701723
Then message me.
>>
I'm not fully convinced that my problems are genetic. My father is a Chad compared to me (and even compared to most other guys). TBQH, I think my parents may have fucked up somewhere and I might have had wasted potential due to hormonal or nutritional deficiencies, but I can only really speculate about that.
But anyway, these are the physical problems:
>very narrow shoulders
>thin, fragile wrists and bones in general
>small hands
>small rib cage
>overbite
>crooked teeth
>eye bags
>wide hips (actually wider than my ribs)
>dick is pretty small imo (although I consider the average to be small)
>acne scars and still occasionally get acne
>butt sticks out like a girl (hyperlordosis?)
>>
You look like Ron weasely
>>
>>25701737
pics ? for science
>>
>>25701536
You're actually pretty cute.

I'd fuck you and then cuddle you to sleep
>>
>>25701773
/thread

(yolo)
>>
>>25701761
Why? What's the fucking point? I'm already ugly as fuck because of things I can't change. Why would being 5%bf make a difference? No one would ever look at me regardless.

No to mention it's basically impossible to lose weight when you're taking an antipsychotic that gives you metabolic syndrome and you have a spinal injury and can't lift weights.

Case in point: starved myself (ate once every 3 days, <=700cal) for 3 weeks and didn't lose a pound.
>>
>>25701810
qt

Blox lox ox x
>>
>>25701824
>butt sticks out like a girl
this is a positive
>>
>>25701907
>taking drugs

fucking retard
>>
just get accutane for a few months. The side effects suck, it dried the tip of my dick out to the point where it hurt, but just deal with it for a couple months (dick side effect only was there for the last month i was on it) but it's so worth it. I had cystic acne for years and accutane completely got rid of it. i now have not used anything but water to wash my face for almost 2 years and i rarely even get a single pimple. Worth it, trust me
>>
>>25701916
Pls be boy

I'm gay
>>
>>25701963
>I don't understand schizophrenia despite the wealth of information available on the internet
Fucking retard
>>
>>25701907
honestly anon do you feel good physically? You sound mad as fuck about everything
Youre vain too. Get more active or eat better just cause it helps in general what is the big deal
>>
>>25701994
>haha im a schizo guys give me meds xDD

just kill yourself you piece of shit
>>
i got pretty lucky with genes mom and dad have pretty perfect faces aside from my dads jew nose my brother is pretty much a 10/10 chad except hes an okay human bean,
i've kinda fucked myself tho in early life and now since my nose has a fucking bulge on it because i ran into a cart as a little retard kid and my brother hit me with a shovel so my left eyebrow is kinda fucked and i reflect light since i barely go outside since i hate people but pale skin kinda comes with the territory
>>
>>25702002
agreed. Get some exercise, change your diet, find a hobby. hating yourself is counter-productive to everything you're bitching about
>>
>>25701824
I feel this. My dad is really attractive and I turned out looking like shit
>>
>>25701677
Wow it's like you didn't read what I wrote. Stop washing your face with petroluem sls garbage that's giving you acne.

>>25701711
Body health = fitness, digestive tract, hydration, etc
Mental health = not paranoid, not depressed, not manic
Spiritual health = empathetic, altruistic, not materialistic, confident

Mental is related to rationality while spiritual is related to emotions. Mental is the physical chemical components of the nervous system while spiritual is the as-yet-unexplained-by-science "consciousness" aspect
>>
>>25702012
You seem to have missed >>/b/ or maybe >>>/pol/ with your antipharma shit.

>>25702002
I'm fucking vain? I acknowledge the fact that I'm ugly as fuck. How is that fucking vain?

No I feel like shit constantly because I have a FUCKING SPINAL INJURY AND SCHIZOPHRENIA. How the fuck do you expect me to be happy?

I mean I guess I have the fact that I'm top of my pre-med class in school right now and have a 4.0, but what the fuck do I really have to be happy about? Why should I lose weight? I'm not even that fucking fat. 6' 180lbs. I used to be 130lbs before the antipsychotics. I was a marathon runner. I still fucking bated everything.
>>
>>25701580
You know that's sometimes eye bags are genetic?
>>
>>25702140
Nice blog, now kill yourself, you whiney narcissistic faggot.
>>
would it be better to just wash with cold water and no soap if all i have is shit liquid soap?
>>
>>25702220
Only if you do it first you fucking edgy 15yo.
>>
So, anyone have an accutane success stories they'd like to share with the class? How were the side effects? How horrific was the initial breakout? Did it cure you, and how bad/what kind of acne did you have prior to going on accutane?
>>
>24
>no chin
>no jaw
>can't grow a beard
>thick lips
>shitty hairline (it was always like this though)
>ugly curly kike hair, so can't grow it out
>5'8
>feminine hips
>thick thighs
>>
>>25702200
That was my point fucktard
>>
>>25701694
You have wrinkles on your forehead like Jaden Smith or Justin Faggo-ekhm I mean Bieber. If they aren't natural stop it and you will be ok. Also do something with your eyebrowns. Even with acne you are cute, so suck it up, try some tea tree oil remedies and you will probably be fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 960x1280
>>25700784
But girl lips aren't a bad thing anon. I think they look good on me. The only thing I don't like are my ears.
>>
>>25701694
Stop complaining faggot you look fine
>>
>>25701232
>that nigger nose and lips
>white
>>
>>25702258
We are nearly the same person. How is life for you so I can prepare myself?
>>
>>25702296
>would invade poland with/10
>>
>>25700784
OP pic reminds me of Eddie Redmayne. Fucker is an incredible actor, and his odd features worked well for him in his movies.
>>
>>25702284
My face will still permanently be scarred and that scares me
>>
>>25702241
I had terrible cystic/nodular acne (look it up) for years! I wouldn't even go out with friends because it was so embarrassing to me. I said fuck it and after trying EVERYTHING decided to get prescribed. Side effects were as follows:
SUPER dry lips
Dry skin
Sometimes headaches
Sometimes upset stomach
After a few months got dry dick

But after about 4 months on it my acne was totally fucking gone. It was AWFUL before, and then it was just....gone...I couldn't believe it. I didn't really break out after i started taking it, it only got better and better. I honestly didn't think it would work, but 2 years later and i haven't used anything more than water to rinse my face and i rarely even get a single pimple. It's a fucking amazing feeling, and if you're really self conscious about your acne then just go for it - you won't regret it
>>
>>25702140
cause all you seem to care about is how youre ugly. I don't give a shit, neither does any decent person

> Why would being 5%bf make a difference? No one would ever look at me regardless

there's more logical reasons why fitness works, but with your condition i get why maybe you shouldn't

my friend lived with a broken back from age 6-16, now his back is 80% titanium and he blacks out when he bends over too suddenly. Shit tons of health issues and he's on every pain medication available. Could probably relate alot to your situation.. He's got some issues for sure but at least he respects himself. Also you're better looking than him. But looks are packed into a bigger thing which is your general aura.
I'm not trying to attack you
>>
>>25702382
Fucking rich cunt. Accutane costs $1000.
>>
>>25702414
I got the generic version, i forget the name. Not rich by any means!
>>
>>25702323
Nicest compliment I ever got. Seit 0545h wird zurueck geschossen.
>>
>>25702319
Not worth it IMO. Can't really give any advice. Maybe, don't ever confuse generic niceties for interest and don't try to look for signals, they simply aren't going to be there.
>>
>>25700953
You sound like a pussy, senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25702354
Use this things or go to BODY SHOP and ask them for something for your skin. I had scars too because I scratched my acne but thanks to this two beauties everything is going nice. Beside some black spots on nose and a few whiteheads on forhead everything is fine, even me eating junky food
>>
>>25702235
Ironic you call someone else an edgy 15 year old after that embarrassing, self-pitying, tumblr tier post.
>>
>>25702407
I care about being ugly because that's the first and most important factor when it comes to talking to people, women, employers, everyone. If you're ugly people will avoid you.

You think anyone is going to approach or tolerate being approached by an ugly, school shooter looking guy? You think anyone is going to give me the time of fucking day to learn I'm smart or maybe think I'm funny or something? Hell fucking no. Everyone already fucking hates me and so I hate them.

Lucky friend you have. I have this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerative_disc_disease so I can't get a titanium back, not to mention I'm poor and medicaid probably doesn't cover it, because it would eventually cause the vertebrae to shatter and I would be in a wheelchair. My mom had the same shit and the same thing happened to her.
>>
>>25702478
That's not true at all haha, you're putting the idea of people avoiding you in your own head. If you approach a situation with that already implanted in your mind, then anything they do will appeal to your preconceived notion and make it seem true, when in reality it isn't. I think you just need to relax and lighten up, honestly. Who cares what you look like? Only you, man, and if someone else won't associate with you because of your looks then they aren't worth your time anyways
>>
>>25702428
Same. Isotrentinoin. It costs $1000 or maybe $400 per month if you have insurance.

You're rich.

>>25702462
Ironic you're sitting here in a self pity thread telling people to kill themselves to make you feel better about your own fucking pathetic life. I'm fucked up, but you aren't, so what are you doing posting here?

Tumblr tier? Talking about illnesses and injuries when asked is tumblr tier?

Remove yourself from the fucking genepool. Even my schizophrenic genes deserve to be passed on than your hereditary two digit IQ.
>>
File: henry-cavill.jpg (415 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
henry-cavill.jpg
415 KB, 1280x1280
>>25700784
omg look how ugly i am. im going bald
>>
>>25702537
I wouldn't say rich, but i certainly know how to save my money and spend based on my priorities, and that was one of them. Don't be mad because you can't afford it, get a job and save your money, don't bitch at someone on the internet for doing something you could do yourself.
>>
>>25702528
This is the most normie advice I've ever heard. Literally a long winded version of "just be yourself bro!"

Fuck off. If people liked me when I was "being myself" then I wouldn't have been ostracized from age 5 onwards.

Why do you come here if you're a fucking normie? Why do you try to give your shitty normie advice to obvious non normies? You think I haven't heard exactly that, and tried exactly that, numerous times?
>>
>>25702571
>get a job
Get a load of this normalshit.

Yeah, me, a schizo in college is gonna get a job. I don't even go to class because I can't be around people because I hear their fucking thoughts.
>>
>>25700784
>ugly face
>balding (20yo)
>deformed head
>slight squint
>cant grow beard
>almost mantlet (6'1")
>>
>>25702579
Maybe if you took advice from "normies" you wouldn't be wallowing in your own self-pity 24/7. I guarantee there are people who would enjoy your company, you just have yourself convinced that nobody wants to be around you - guess whose fault that is!?


I come here because i've dealt with shit like this before, and am trying to give advice to people. But based on your responses to hmm....everyone... you're unwilling to change yourself and everyone else is wrong no matter what. So grow a fucking pair of nuts or quit whining.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 634x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 634x706
>>25700784
>kind of overbite
>jaw is too big for my face
>noticeable pores
>might get a nose job after I fix the jaw
>>
>>25702555
>implying OP looks even remotely similar to that and isn't an ogre
>>
>>25702641

ur beuatiful jsut the way u r bae :^)
>>
>>25702627
Yeah let me just change my ugly facial structure and schizophrenic brain and I'll be right on the way to happiness. Then maybe I can ignore my spinal injury out of pure willpower and start deadlifting and squatting until I'm the next Zyzz.

Thanks, Chad.
>>
File: 2.jpg (51 KB, 855x1017) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
51 KB, 855x1017
>>25700784
>How fucked did you get by genetics /r9k/?

literally everything got fucked up by genetics senpai desu desu 26 year old and never had a gril interested in me
>>
>>25702641
you look kawaii as hell, post a frontal shot
>>
>>25702641
Fuck off you disgusting trannyshit
>>
>balding
>13 cm needle dick
>1.75m
>round untermench face
>weak chin and jaw
>wide nigga nose
>jewfro
>ugly brown eyes
>back hair
>3/10 at best
>can't grow a beard
>shit weak and crooked teeth that doesn't get white no matter what I do
>sight problems
>plethora of mental disorders
>>
>>25702659
doesn't matter, he's still white therefore over average for women
>>
>>25702478
Yeah i get what youre saying, a LOT of people, specially in US suburbs allow themselves to be truly loathsome and ignorant heaps of garbage. You're point is wrong though, there are still real people who respect on character only. Plenty honestly. looking at that pic you are definitely not too ugly for a gf. and for guys its not really an issue if u can take jokes
>>
The good thing:
>I am 6'5
The bad:
>skeleton king at 160 lbs
>unattractive face
>shitty hair and facial hair
>5" dick

I am even more fucked up on psychological level, but it's my body and looks which made me robot.
>>
>>25702683
Again, no one is caring about your "facial structure" other than yourself. I'm sorry you deal with schizo and your back injuries, really. I can't say I know what that's like, but to worry about your facial appearance amongst these more serious issues seems foolish to me. I've seen some seriously ugly motherfuckers (WAY worse than you - by today's standards, you're above average) with plenty of friends and even girlfriends. I know it's easier said than done but a first step is to stop being so hard on yourself, man.
>>
>>25702537
The only person I've told to kill themself is you, because you are clearly a towering narcissist. I haven't implied anything about my own situation. There is no irony there. Amd yes, being an insufferable conceited loser is tumblr tier, you cancerous faggot.

>Even my schizophrenic genes deserve to be passed on than your hereditary two digit IQ.
And don't talk about IQ (which strikes me as something you probably do like to talk about) when you can't even string a fucking sentence together properly.
>>
>>25702296
You look like that dude from Dr Who, Matt something or w/e his name was
>>
>>25702725
Then explain why I'm a KV and girls give me looks of disgust.
>>
>>25702746
Post weiner? I'm curious how small a five incher looks on someone your size
>>
>>25702764
>stop being so hard on yourself
Not so easy when you've been told your a pathetic failure and abandoned by everyone you've ever gotten close to simply because you're sick in the fucking head, exacerbated by an extremely abusive childhood. Wouldn't matter anyway because people don't like ugly people. Honestly I'm like a fucking 3/10 MAX.

>>25702771
>narcissist
>hate everything about self, even intelligence
Thanks arm chair psychologist. Tell me more.
>leave out one word in a sentence while typing on my phone
>suddenly it's an incoherent mess
Epic. Just epic. Your two digit IQ mind couldn't fill in the word "more," huh?

Sorry for you.
>>
>>25701694
You look like Steve buscemi
>>
File: 1451596981560.png (3 KB, 411x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451596981560.png
3 KB, 411x354
>>25700784
it's not too much but what is caused for the ambient affected me more.
>be aspie+attention deficit disorder
>slightly asymmetric jaw
>roman nose
>crooked teeth
the rest are good genetics thanks to my father that is an alpha
>>
>>25701623
It's... It's you! The Hero of Kvatch! This truly is an honor!
>>
>>25702849
You are blatantly self-obsessed, you remind me a lot of that tripcunt Brandon. I sincerely hope you remove yourself from society. If you really hate yourself and don't think you can be happy, why stay alive?
>>
>>25702902
He in no way does t b h
>>
>>25700784
>have massive overbite
>egg shaped face
>5'11 manlet/ 128lbs Auschwitz mode
>bald
>not white

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>25703045
>self obsessed
Fucking lol. You are the biggest retard I've ever seen. If anyone needs to remove themselves from society it's you.

I stay alive because I don't want to die. It's that simple.
>>
>>25703084
egg shaped head*
>>
>>25703084
>5'11
>manlet
go away troll
>>
File: 1410470601802.jpg (26 KB, 500x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410470601802.jpg
26 KB, 500x349
>20 y.o
>balding
>small and scarred pecker
>feminine af hips
>no beard
>still a bit of acne
>5'9
>narrow shoulders and thin wrists
>shortsighted
>>
>>25700784
Would be homo with/10
>>
>>25700784
Literally all of those things apply to me except I'm 20 years old and 6ft tall
>>
>>25700784
While I certainly could be more attractive, at the end of the day my appearance isn't my real problem.

OP you look fine, I think you need to reevaluate your situation.
>>
File: roon3.png (147 KB, 300x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roon3.png
147 KB, 300x346
>>25701824
Dude, I don't wanna scare you but narrow shoulders + wide hips + small dick and balls are symptoms of Klinefelters Syndrome...
>>
>>25700784
I have the same problems, except I'm an inch shorter and more than likely uglier than you. That said, my personality is my biggest issue. People don't like me because I'm not a likable person, not because I'm ugly.
>>
>>25701657
I should probably mention that if you do attempt to derive some self worth and confidence, you're still going to fail spectacularly when it comes to getting what you want a few times. Its an important part of the process.
>>
>>25702713
No need to have an autistic outburst.
>>
>>25703701
you also end up pretty stupid too (must be because you're more of a woman) but I doubt anon has XXY synd, they look noticeably retarded
>>
File: 1449059908434.png (100 KB, 352x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449059908434.png
100 KB, 352x345
>Blessed with Brock Lesnar tier shoulders
>Cursed with diet of candy, chips, cookies, and milk
>Too fat to utilize bone structure
>>
>>25703018
Don't talk such rot!
>>
>>25703084
>Not white
Don't give me that Armenian/Bosnian shit, you're white
>>
>>25702902
Don't ever tell anyone that unless they really do, that guy's 6/10, and that's being harsh.
>>
>>25700784
Would let you pound my ass
>>
>>25703757
Would you fuck off you stupid cunt? Let's sign a suicide pact right now. You first.
>>
>>25701398
>excessively hairy
Is this really a problem?
>>
>5'8'' even though dad is 6'4''
>brown eyes from mom instead of blue eyes
>brown hair instead of dad's blonde hair
>dad's shit eyesight
>mom's teeth, had to wear braces for years instead of dad's perfect teeth
>mouth+lips so small doctor would comment on it every visit
>dad's shit nostrils that bleed even after being cauterized 3 seperate times
>prone to migranes from mom
>look 12 without beard look 35 with (was like this since I was 16)
>beard is okay but has a small hint of red hair
>largeish bald spot in beard noticeable when short
>dad's shitty skin that flakes off face if I don't use a cream every day
>same flaky skin also goes red if cream isn't used
>tree trunk legs without being fit
>dad's "bitch resting face"
>hitchhiker thumbs
>>
>>25704772
If you're short and resemble a child
>>
>5'4
>high hairline
>bad eyesight
>asthma
>scarring on my back from acne
>not white
just cuck my shit up, senpai
>>
File: nyuggaaa.jpg (8 KB, 200x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nyuggaaa.jpg
8 KB, 200x183
>>25700784

damn f a m you look like a nigger albino
>>
File: profile.png (20 KB, 890x652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
profile.png
20 KB, 890x652
>>25700784
>cystic acne
>eczema
>5'7
>hairy arms, legs and ass but no chest hair and can't grow a real beard
>below average dick length and tight phimosis
>twisted pinkies
>big lips
>weird eyebrows

Pic related is my profile, it looks like one of a white nigger
>>
>people complaining about shit like eye color and hair color
grow up you fuck pussies
>>
>>25704984

but we're here because we don't fuck pussy, sen-pie
>>
>>25700784
>tfw everything you said apart from the acne, but with being nigger
>>
>>25705135

just because you're a nigger and your acne is invisible doesn't mean you have no acne, nigger
>>
>6'4", which makes making out with short girls awkward
>perfect face and blue eyes, women just stop and stare into them slack-jawed, getting in my way
>penis too large, girls knocked unconscious by the nonstop orgasms before I can cum
>haven't gotten laid in nearly two days
Am I a robot?
>>
>>25705242
>which makes making out with short girls awkward
Stop going for short girls than, faggot.
>>
>>25705267
Dude, I try rejecting them but they just keep coming...
>>
>>25705334
Doesn't mean you have to say yes. Grow a pair.
>>
>>25704338
i'm literally north-African, no one considers that white
>>
>>25701462
Or more for dick suckin
>>
>mom and sisters are all 5'2
>average weight
>have different dad with diabetes
>5'9
>240
>arguably nicer face desu senpai
>>
File: ogga bonga.jpg (107 KB, 722x527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ogga bonga.jpg
107 KB, 722x527
>>25704973
poor baby, check my profile
i'm also bald and have huge ears
>>
Tfw
> hooooOOOOHHHH yeahhhh
> acne on breasts
> worm farmer, no lay since birth
> kill he.
>>
>>25705156
>just because you dont have acne doesnt mean you have no acne

>how can mirrors be real
>>
>>25705617
>acne on breasts
fookin hot m7
>>
File: bugs bunny.png (63 KB, 209x201) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bugs bunny.png
63 KB, 209x201
>>25700784
>mfw OP thinks his skin is anywhere near bad
>>
>>25700784
I'm like you but 6'0

sucks to suck my manlet friend
>>
>>25701683
YOU WILL DIE WHERE YOU STAND!
>>
>perfect face and blue eyes
I feel you senpai, I got a 9/10 face and blue-green eyes
tfw skinnyfat and shitty clothes but stacys still staring
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 26
Thread DB ID: 400435



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.