[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went to cougar bar >trying to increase my confidence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cougar_woman.jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
cougar_woman.jpg
14KB, 300x200px
>Went to cougar bar
>trying to increase my confidence level and try my hand at some hot milfs.
>manage to dance with 5 different women (at one point, I was dancing with three women at a time).
>They just say "thank you" after each song.
What do I have to do (that's physically possible) to get their interest?
>>
bump bumop bumpo

;_;
>>
ask them out dingus
>>
>>25636980
One of them said, "I'm too old for you" while we were dancing.
The other one who I was hitting on said, "I'm over 50. I'm old enough to be your mommy."

cougars seeking young guys is a meme ;_;
>>
>>25637030
Mostly yes.
Go for the ones with personality disorders. The ones that think they're 17 and thus want to hook up with young guys.
>>
>>25636601

>went to a bar

fuck off normal
>>
>>25637030
the "im too old for you" is a shit test familia, if you aren't physically attractive enough to get the attention of a 40 year old woman you are wasting your time
>>
>>25636601
Be wealthy and powerful. At that age, that is what they want.
>>
>>25637064
Thanks for the input, i guess.

>25637080
I'm not attractive, I think. Since women don't walk up to me and start talking.
>>
>>25636601
>What do I have to do (that's physically possible) to get their interest?
Post your advice threads on >>>/adv/
>>
>>25637199
posted.
But I'd like to get some anons who have experience seducing cougars.
I know they're here.
>>
>>25637199
Why does that board never load for me? Like, literally, not once have I been able to go there.
>>
>>25637772
Disable your adblock for that board.
>>
>>25637787
Is this seriously it? I haven't been able to post on /adv/ for a long time on my computer even though every other board works fine and could never figure out why, especially because it seemingly stopped letting me post out of nowhere.
>>
>manage to dance

How? How the fuck do you dance at a bar/club?

What the fuck do you even do with your body?

I would find dancing at a Ball less stressful, at least I have some idea of what to do
>>
>>25638280
It's a bar, but people go there to dance.
They play fast paced music.
>>
>>25636601
fucking talk to them, get to know them
>>
>>25636601
also are cougar bars a thing?? like how do you find them
>>
File: yoda.png (275KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.png
275KB, 800x532px
>>25636601
>be me, 22
>go to wine bar
>robot as fuck, but falling for /fit/ meme for ~3 years at this point
>spaghetti and drink cheap white wine
>drunk, not sure what happens
>wake up in strange room w/ ~50yo
>fuck her in the morning
>panic GTG, taxi home
>never text back
>mfw
>>
>>25636601
Sorry anon, this is normie as fuck.
>gl btw
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.