[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose weight >stomach looks like a pound of chewed up bubblegum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: .jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>lose weight
>stomach looks like a pound of chewed up bubblegum that survived a tiger attack
T-thanks...
>>
>>25529301
shouldn't have been a fatass in the first place
>>
>>25529301
Dont worry, the mauled by a wild animal look is in due to The Revenant.
>>
>>25529301
get a lot of vitamin E, and sunbathe somewhere privately, it helped me a lot.
>>
top kek

Enjoy your saggy skin.

That's what you get for being a gluttonous fat piece of shit.
>>
>>25529301
Tigers are born with their stripes, the rest of us have to earn them.
>>
>>25529301
Keep going, getting fatter will only make you look worse. Your face will also look significantly better if you lose weight.
>>
>>25529301
Tanning or fake tanning will help the marks as mentioned. Needling maybe as well. Loose skin may not go away. People will give home remedies but it's largely how lucky you are in your skin health. I will say it's worh it to check thyroid and sex hormones if you have bad skin. Basically it's fill back with muscle fat or pay for surgery for final solution. Good 4 you trying atleast.
>>
Ask around >>>/fit/. I'm sure somebody there will help you out.
>>
>>25529301
literally: coconut oil.
buy a huge thing of coconut oil. you can even mix coconut oil into a vitamin-E lotion that has NO MINERAL OIL. mineral oil is bad for your skin and is a cheap additive to make your skin feel "soft" after lotioning, but really it's just greasy and slimy.

anyway, use that coconut oil. no, you don't have to wash it off. no, it won't make you smell like coconuts. yes, you can wear clothes over it.

just rub it all over your belly like you're slathering pancakes in butter. rub it in every day. it helps reduce stretchmarks and scars and will speed the cell turnover of your skin.

thank me later.
>>
>>25529650
>>25529817
>>25529860
Don't listen to these fags, go to a plastic surgeon and have him make it into a kangaroo pouch.
>>
>he fell for the get /fit/ meme

It's not even worth the effort once you got fat, just give up on everything and wait for your death.

No woman would ever settle for someone like us when they have millions of slim, tall redditor feminists lining up for them
>>
>>25529342
There is no winning
>>
>>25529301
At least you don't look gross all the time, only naked, which you did anyway when fat
>>
>>25529301
I fucking hate it,

>be obese as child
>lost a lot of weight
>normal weight
>FeelsGoodMan
>Realize I have a lot of excess skin (Not meme level much)
>Realize I have 5 stripes
>It's not my fault my mother force fed me to pig level when I was a child
>>
There's nothing you can do about stretch marks and loose skin. Smh at all the snake oil salesman in this thread.
>>
>>25529882
>>25529817
>>25529721
>>25529650
Nice memes, none of them will work though.

Ask any woman who went through this after giving birth, there's no going back no matter how much shit you smear on your skin
>>
>>25529948
This.
Suicide is the only thing that will fix stretch marks and loose skin.
>>
>>25529900
Underrated post

ofc this is an original comment. Why wouldn't it be?
>>
kek, i bet your fatass faggot tits are even worse
>>
>>25529974
Not really a meme, never said it would go away. Stretch marks on a fatty still look worse than stretch marks on someone at a healthy weight.
>>
>>25529948
Loose skin can be dealt with, full body lifts are a thing but they're very expensive.

Stretch marks are forever though, there's no cure for them
>>
>>25529301
Just say you survived a tiger attack, stupid.
>>
File: 1446757588657.jpg (692KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
1446757588657.jpg
692KB, 2203x2937px
I've seen girls tan them away but they just turn white at a much faster rate is all.
>>
>>25530024
That's at least three tiger attacks.
>>
what's important is that you look good under clothes. plus, it's not unusual to keep your shirt on during sex so don't worry about women.
>>
>>25529974
actually that's not true. as a female with stretch marks, coconut oil is amazing for your skin and can really work wonders.

don't knock it till you try it, fuckface.
"b-but muh maymays"
>>
>>25530001
That anon clearly didn't read our posts. I'm guessing a skelly who just wants to bully Op.
>>
>>25530177
>btw I'm a grill :))))

What makes you think I haven't tried EVERYTHING you dumb fucking fat roastie cunt
>>
>>25530219
No, I just said I never claimed losing weight would fix the stretchmarks. OP probably still looks better than his original weight. He should focus on the changes in his face because that will look significantly better with weight loss. No one is going to see you're loose skin unless you walk around shirtless all the time. How is that really bullying?
>>
>>25530270
How rude
>>
>>25530270
the fact that you think nothing works makes me think you haven't tried.
did you rub it in for a whole week and not see any results? that's just TOO DAMN BAD you ought to actually do it for several months to a year or more if you're a real fatty fatass.
>>
File: 1406317395196.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1406317395196.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>>25529939
I know that feel, anon.
Although I'm still in the middle of losing the weight. pls be my floppy skin bf.
>>
>>25530124
Clearly a very dangerous, adventurous, and lucky individual. And one who's good at punching tigers or something.

Damn it, OP. Play it up!
>>
shouldn't have eaten so much LC
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.