[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /r9k/, a thing I have been wondering about a lot. How do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

File: sex.png (705KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
sex.png
705KB, 600x800px
hey /r9k/,
a thing I have been wondering about a lot.
How do you fuck your gfs?

Mine is a real cutie with a tight pussy and no matter how hard I try to fuck her gently I end up getting rougher and rougher.
She likes it but often has pain for a day or so afterwards. When it's softer she is into it aswell but fucking her brains out makes way more fun.

Anyone of you got any stuff to share on this topic?
Ways how I don't hurt her pussy too much while still remaining rough? etc.
>>
>>25526411

switch holes
>>
>>25526439
we do that (obviously) but fucking that hole ends with it hurting afterwards too (obviously)
>>
>>25526411
>gf
>r9k
pick one
oh wait, this place is literally reddit now
>>
>>25526503
What? So you are saying people from reddit can get gfs and anons don't?
>>
>>25526411
shameless selfbump and dubs
>>
maybe she isn't wet enough
>>
>>25526411
Hi OP, I too have a gf (still a robot of course) and when she gets too uncomfortable during sex I just bring in my bull. He is a 6'4" black stud with a 9" dick, and when he goes down on her she doesn't complain anymore. I highly recommend getting one of your own!
>>
File: Alone_House.jpg (34KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
Alone_House.jpg
34KB, 500x574px
>>25526411
I don't have a gf and never will
Now fuck off normie
>>
>>25526545
yes

reddit is a place for normies to feel good about themselves, while 4chan is a place for rejects to comfort each other

common rule here (before the normies invaded) was if anon had a girl from, he wouldn't make a thread or boast about it
>>
I think you actually need to get into softer sex. I'm not saying rough sex isn't great, it totally is, but I think there's a problem with being a one trick pony. If you're rough all the time she's going to desire soft sex, and you're going to get cucked by some sensitive guy, and if you're soft all the time some alpha-chad is going to assfuck your girlfriend into next week on a regular basis.

Personally I have sex in this sort of half rough/half soft sort of way. So there's a lot of closeness, and skin contact, but also choking, and hair pulling. I try to mix love, and comfort with dominance, and occasional pain as much as possible. I've never had anyone complain about this btw.

Just slow your fucking roll OP, and try to be more dynamic. But if you're really into just making rough sex not hurt so much, I'd say that you should do a lot of oral sex before hand. I like to make my girlfriend come about 3 times before I even put my dick in her, and that way she's so wet, and ready for the dick that rough sex isn't very painful at all. Also, orgasms are easier to accomplish, and that tends to dull any sort of "pain". Also, rough sex in certain positions tends to be more pleasurable than others. Fuck her from behind standing up if your heights allow for it, that's fun, and you can pretty much pound someone relentlessly without too many complaints afterwards,
>>
>>25527670
This is the proper way to address b8 threads.
>>
>>25527730
since when do faggots on 4chan comfort each other outside of feels threads?
It's mostly us telling each other that we are fags.

>>25527747
holy fuck, thanks for the advice!
We are actually talking about doing the last part more.

You are right, I actually think that I should go soft more often myself. Especially since I believe that it would make it more sensual.
>>25527831
>bait thread
Explain to me how this is bait.
>>
>>25527869
Well for starters, you asked me to explain how the thread is bait.
>>
>>25526411
Same here, my current gf is indian and has the tightest pussies I have fucked. Its not that great cause going hard and deep hurts her (i dont even have a large dick at 6 inch and no girth)

We usually fuck gently or I let her ride me which gets her to cum fast. Afterwards its all about head which she fortunately got really good at
>>
>>25527889
try reverse image searching my pic in the op mr. robot
>>
>>25527869
thats just 4chan language. has been around since the start.
>>
>>25527949
do you enjoy her tightness?
The one of mine feels so good, I can feel every squeeze and move she makes with it what feels fucking awesome when she cums.
Like a warm message
>>
>>25528016
I've been on the chan for more than 6 years and especially on r9k the biggest comfort you get is in some delusional dudes telling you that all women are hoes.
They don't comfort you, they agree with you that life is shitty.
>>
>>25527949
Do you poo in the loo pajeet?
Does your gf have poo in her vagina?
>>
>>25527869
I'm glad you found my advice helpful, I have a tall girlfriend, so where closer in height than most couples (I'm 5'11, she's 5'8) so a lot of my positioning advice might not be as applicable, but I'm glad you found me helpful!

Shower sex is also really awesome, if a girl is naturally wet, and you have nice warm shower water going things are pleasant.

Eat your girlfriend out, which I'm not going to give you advice on because you should know already, then grab her and fuck her from behind make sure your dick slides all the way in, and all the way out of her, girls really like that feeling. Then lick your finger, and while your fucking her start rubbing her clit until she comes. Then take your hands, and fuck her hard, and deep (like really shove it in there) while you choke her. Wait until she's really struggling then stop choking her, and keep fucking her. She'll basically orgasm, and spasm the fuck out to where if you don't hold her she's likely to just fall over.

Try it, and tell me how it works for you!
>>
>>25528105
>Eat your girlfriend out, which I'm not going to give you advice on because you should know already, then grab her and fuck her from behind make sure your dick slides all the way in, and all the way out of her, girls really like that feeling. Then lick your finger, and while your fucking her start rubbing her clit until she comes. Then take your hands, and fuck her hard, and deep (like really shove it in there) while you choke her.

does happen from time to time and she really likes it. Have to warm her up with the harder choking thing. She is my little angel and that applies to her experiences with this kinds of sex stuff too.

>Shower sex is also really awesome, if a girl is naturally wet, and you have nice warm shower water going things are pleasant.

I always wondered how that can work for people, water just makes everything sticky and reduces the pussy juice as well what makes it less "slippy".
>>
>>25528182

>I always wondered how that can work for people, water just makes everything sticky and reduces the pussy juice as well what makes it less "slippy"

Maybe cool down the water? I will say that usually the water is going over my back, or her back so maybe that helps things, too. For me it totally doesn't make things less slippery, and in fact is really the only way anal sex happens in my life. That, and my girlfriend is afraid of their being an unsightly accident, and in the shower I can just promise to keep my mouth fucking shut. (Nothing has occurred, btw.)
>>
Literally no session of sex has ever been all soft. You'd have to have erectile dysfunction if you cum while going slow.
>>
>>25528266

slow/fast and rough/soft are too different things. You can have soft sex, and still be speedy about it. Although sometimes I'll be slow/gentle for a while, and then speed up, and be a bit rougher when I feel like orgasming.
>>
>>25528182
>>25528264

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NORMALFAGS

TAKE THIS SHIT TO >>>/adv/ or reddit
>>
>>25528266
>You'd have to have erectile dysfunction if you cum while going slow.
Is the other way around for me actually. Going slow just feels way more intense.
>>25528310
>and then speed up, and be a bit rougher when I feel like orgasming.
it's always like this.
It's like ending a race together and then lying there on each other for a few minutes and feeling the intimacy.
>>25528334
no :^)
>>25528264
nothing can happen if she had a proper shit before.
>>
>>25528359

YES GET THE HELL OUT.

>>25528264
>>25528182
>>25528105

>BLAH BLAH BLAH

>IM SO FUCKING NORMAL

>BLAH SEX BLAH
>GF
>BLAH BLAH

GET THE HELLS OUT

GET OUT NOW

OUT
>>
>>25528359
>tfw no gf to have slow intimate no condor missionary with legs locked and hands hold cum at the same time sex while kissing

this experience is probably the meaning of life and i will never achieve it
>>
>>25528359
Dude, speaking of, I've been shitting like crazy lately. I've been eating a lot of top ramen, and I've just been in the bathroom like all day long. What the hell?
>>
>>25528024
Same here and its feels great but really bothered that I cant fuck her all the way and at the speed I want to. Kinda makes the lower part of my dick feel cold
>>
>>25528494
It fucking sucks. Always happens to me when I eat too much sauerkraut.
Thank god smoking helps with controlling your shit cycle
>>
>gf
FUCKING NORMIES GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD GOD DAMNNNNN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Does anyone else just get sad at the thought of sex? Even if I can manage to imagine myself having sex (for some reason it's hard for me to do) I feel anxious/stressed and sad. I dunno, maybe I jsut have extreme feelings of inadequacy in regards to comparisons to the past partners the girl will inevitably have.

Makes me want to swear off the whole thing altogether, but I cannot control >tfwnogf it seems.

Fuck you OP for making me feel bad. I should feel excited at the thought of sex, not demoralized.
>>
>>25528576
When I had my first time I was shaking and my gf realized I still was a virgin.
Guess what she did?
She comforted me!
That's what girls do, the horror storries rarely ever happen.
>>
>>25528576
>>25528488
i feel alot like you, to be honest
>>
>>25528567
the people on this pic look like the betas of the normies. Still above betas like you but still betas.
>>
>>25528576
I actually totally get where you're coming from, my girlfriend dated a guy with a 9 inch penis at one point in her life, and this guy had a lot of sex partners, and was into yoga so you know he just kicked ass in the bedroom. She tells me I'm the best she's ever had, and that I am actually better than that guy, and blah blah blah, and part of me believes me her because I am pretty good in bed, but part of me is like "no fucking way", and even if I am better by some margin, the thought of another guy giving her multiples, and shit is tough to deal with.
>>
>>25528567
Girlfriend here.
He even fuckes me while smoking a spliff ;)
>>
>>25528517
Just take your time, every girl loosens up and as long as you stay sensual it's good 4 you 2
>>
File: 1420918468229.jpg (165KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420918468229.jpg
165KB, 500x500px
>>25528334
>>25528411
>Getting this assravaged over a topic
>Not using said information to help you when you stop being a sperg and get a gf

Come on now.
You're looking at this thread the wrong way.
>>
>>25528668

fucking potheads, eat a dick, and kill yourself.
>>
>>25528618
That's nice, and I'm not trying to discredit your post but it's not nervousness I feel (as your mention of shaking implies, please correct me though). I would probably just have a breakdown if I ended up in bed with a girl.

>>25528664
Seems legit. The emotional connection probably makes it better.
>>
>>25528664
You have to remember that you'll get better and your feelings of negativity come from you having been sad and paranoid about what you can do your whole life.
She says that stuff because she loves you and a confident man is always better than a whiney man.
Don't think women are whores for the last part, you'd think the same about a chick.
>>
File: sparta3[2].jpg (54KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
sparta3[2].jpg
54KB, 853x480px
>>25528641
They're getting their dicks wet or their pussies filled and that's all that matters. Fucking normies.

>>25528576
Yeah, pretty much. Although I don't mind too much the partner differential. I will say that I absolutely deplore women now however.

>>25528668
>smoking a spliff
I hope you die of lung cancer you fish filleted roastie.

Pic related, what will happen to the normie men after the beta uprising. Elliot(pussy be upon him) was a great man who died for a great cause.
>>
>>25528618

All the girls I've ever had sex with that are non-virgins basically swear up, and down that they would never fuck a virgin if they could avoid it.

They're too emotionally clingy, and it's just too much pressure being someone's first time. Your girlfriend is sweet, but she isn't the norm.
>>
I feel true despair when i imagine friends or people i know having sex. specially girls
can't explain it
>>
>>25528697
>I would probably just have a breakdown if I ended up in bed with a girl.
No you won't.
You'll feel great because you managed to get a chick into bed. Your body will release so much testosterone you won't know who or what you are
>>
>>25528737
It was my first one but I fucked it up with her later for the exact reason you just told.
Hurt me a lot but it made me improve myself and now this won't happen.
Life is a matter of leveling up
>>
>>25528697
>>25528710

My better side thinks the same way. I think emotional connection plays a huge role in how good sex is. And this is a girl that actually proposed to me. So, I think that I am in good standing.

Thanks guys :)
>>
>>25528411

leave the thread if you're so asshurt, faggot
>>
If i don't find a gf to loose virginity with i'd rather be lonely for the rest of my life. Otherwise the insecurity would be too overwhelming
>>
>>25528793
I mean it should be, but at some point you plateau , and then just get shittier. Think about musical artists, at a certain point their best music is behind them. This is true of life. Let's not be too optimistic here.
>>
>>25528767
Bruh, I can barely fap without feeling extreme nervousness, what makes you think I could be NAKED with a BONER in front of a NAKED GIRL and not have an anxiety attack? I've had attacks just from being in the same room as girls.
>>
>>25528820
No, get off my board you faggot. Go play on reddit or be a "nerd" on facebook lol xD xD
>>
File: elephant.jpg (145KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
elephant.jpg
145KB, 800x600px
>>25528717
>They're getting their dicks wet or their pussies filled and that's all that matters. Fucking normies.
>>25528567
come on guys, your believe of what's normal is fucked up.
We are the guys that posted this pic of my dick all over the chan today because we thought it was funny
>>
>>25528767
I have sex regularly, and never once have I released so much testosterone that I lose the ability to know who, or what I am. Not when i lost my virginity, not last week, not today, not ever.

In fact when I lost my virginity it was a lot of bullshit that I actually regret even if it was fairly hilarious. I digress. You're full of shit.
>>
>>25528846

>my board

cute, prove it.

also, OP, have you tried working her up a lot through foreplay to get her nice and wet? Should alleviate some of the soreness from a nice pounding if she's more receptive to it
>>
>>25528829
No, the only thing that gets shittier is beta fags (like I was) starting to get paranoid about themselves and them not pleasing their woman what turns into them not being able to please their woman.
>>25528888
It depends on how you get the girl into bed. Or maybe this is just how it was for me.
Sorry if you are different, I just thought it was the same for most people. soz senpai
>>
File: Fun_Allowed.jpg (101KB, 425x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fun_Allowed.jpg
101KB, 425x450px
>>25528668
>normie whores and potheads will be rounded up and sold into sex slavery when the muslims win
>>
>>25528863
"the chan" that wording made me laugh, I'm not opposed to it, but it made me giggle.

And nohomo, but nice dick, friend. Size is great, and shape, and color are attractive, too.

>>25528893
Why don't you read the thread before you post?
>>
>>25528835
anxiety attacks can be worked against if you start doing the stuff you are afraid off.
Afraid off talking to girls?
Try doing it. If you fail you try again until it's not a biggie anymore.
>>
Hey normies, what do your girls think about pecker size? A 5.5x4.5 would be worthless, right?
>>
>>25528863
That's an incredibly normie thing to do
>>
Her vagina is tiny, tiniest I've ever been with, so getting it in is sometimes challenging. I don't go down on girls unless they're like 8/10 or above and she's not super attractive so I don't do it with her; thus getting her wet can be difficult but usually we don't have problems once I'm inside. I like to mix up the tempo, some slow some fast, some soft some hard, so on and so on. She is a cumming machine (seriously 4-5 times each session) so I really don't have to worry about performance which is nice. Problem is, it's getting boring as shit. We have sex, she orgasms and goes apeshit for awhile, and then eventually it's just like well, may as well cum now, and I give it my all for a few minutes before busting.
>>
>>25528978

>Why don't you read the thread before you post?

I did :)
>>
File: St. Thomas More.jpg (758KB, 1167x1452px) Image search: [Google]
St. Thomas More.jpg
758KB, 1167x1452px
>>25528676
>having sex outside of marriage
>2016
>>
>>25528980
>just do it
O-ok senpai
>>
>>25529010
no way thats absolutaly fine!
>>
bait thread, hide and report, etc
>>
File: befruchtung.jpg (196KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
befruchtung.jpg
196KB, 800x1066px
>>25528978
Isn't that wording used anymore?

Well, thanks for the compliment I guess. I'm never sure how to respond to that.
>>25529062
>mfw I'm a normie
>>25529119
I know it's a meme but that doesn't make it less true.

btw what is up with the fucking captchas
>>
>>25529082
then get glasses senpai
>>
Why is /r9k/ so opposed to people having sex?
>>
>>25529379
are they jealous?
>>
Usually missionary since neither of us are experienced, and it's just easier. Plus since she's lactating I can get a mouthful of tit better that way. Go at a pretty slow pace usually.
>>
>>25529379
This is known as the virgin loser board and somehow people think posting about nothing but sex on here rather anywhere else on the internet is a good idea?
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 522x82px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 522x82px
B-but I thought robots don't have f-friends..
>>
>>25529706
I hate /a/ and anime
>>
>>25529674
reasons why it's a good idea

1. robots might learn something
2. there are people on here who had sex
3. it's a slow board so the threads live longer
4. on r9k you can have the best discussions of all the 4chan boards if people want to
5. even if the discussion is nice the occasional REEEEEEEEE is funny

How many of the REEEEs do you senpais think are legit?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.