[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone so serious? People treat 4chan like it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 100_percent_LEGIT.png (16KB, 1024x416px) Image search: [Google]
100_percent_LEGIT.png
16KB, 1024x416px
Why is everyone so serious?

People treat 4chan like it's a battlefield of some extremely important war between evil censorship-wanting SJWs and righteous anons fighting for free speech.

Why can't people stop talking about politics and have fun anymore?
>>
File: 1454349792414.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454349792414.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
>>
Once you stop fighting you have already lost

You're a fucking Tumblr shill trying to destroy this site
>>
What is fun to some, may be very unfun to others. Unfortunately, acting like a complete jerk is seen as fun by many people here. They really do it to distract themselves from their miserable lives.
>>
>>433024
Shut the fuck up.

Did I give you permission to fucking respond to me?

Delete this post right now or I'll have you banned.
>>
>>433028
Why do you keep spamming this fag?
>>
>>433024
You could have prevented this.
>>
>>433055
>spamming
I'm the one that made a thrad about it, that's a different guy
>>
>>433154
Got a link to that thread?
Its an interesting video and I'd like to see what others had to say about it.
>>
>>433158
This one

>>431825
>>
File: 1424419288766.jpg (40KB, 350x695px) Image search: [Google]
1424419288766.jpg
40KB, 350x695px
Let it all burn
>>
>>433159
Oh its still up.
Thank you.
>>
>>433024
Not sure but it's gotten on my nerves. People in general are a lot more sensitive and hostile than they were just a few years back. Then they explode in anger and claim you're the sensitive one if you take issue with this.

I'm guessing it's because of the rise of tumblr/reddit types who want everyone to be nice, so they rebel in the completely other direction because we cantz goes agreein' with SJWs now can we?
>>
>>433160
But 24! is 51,090,942,171,709,440,000. That's way funnier than 6,000,000.
>>
>>433024
because conspiracy nuts are lonely and impotent people who want to feel important.
Since they spend a lot of time on 4chan they believe that 4chan is an important battlefield to delude themselves into thinking that they re not just some loser wasting time shitposting on a shitty site, but are an important actor in an important fight.
>>
Cripplechanners/gamergaters are today's equivalent of what moralfags/project chanology was back in 08. There's always gonna be some group of faggots who want to organize anons for something other than the lulz. They just want to feel important and have a group to belong to to battle against some enemy, it used to be Scientology and making "hacktivism" groups or whatever, now today it's SJWs and "cucks".
>>
>>433024
Liberals post their retarded opinions.
>GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

Right-wingers post their retarded opinions.
>GO BACK TO POL

Mods take sides, the users get angry, they're surprised, declare /qa/ to be /q/2.0 and stop posting here.

Conclusion: everyone is a retard.
>>
>>433024
>righteous anons fighting for free speech

Except they aren't. Unless you're new here, it should be clear you're dealing with conspiracy theorists and other far-right shitheads.

There's no SJW boogeyman trying to ban free speech. Maybe there are a handful of tumblrtards complaining about hate speech online, but they definitely don't represent the views of any sizable percentage of the population. /pol/lacks have to have something to whine about, so they exaggerate shit.

>Why can't people stop talking about politics and have fun anymore?

/pol/ was moot's biggest mistake. All it did was attract Stormfags to the site. 4chan doesn't even have to offer these idiots a platform for their views, but they nonetheless complain that their right to expression is somehow still being violated, even though they have their own exclusive board that couldn't possibly be anymore of a far-right echo chamber than it already is.
>>
>>433195
Spoken like someone who never leaves their weeb containment board.
>>
>>433191
No no no. Chanology was much worse. They actually went out and protested on the steeets while wearing silly masks.
Nothing will ever come close to that garbage.
>>
Because some people get butthurt that there are places on the internet where their ideology is criticized, and other people genuinely despise said ideology. (And not without reason - every time they take power on a website, a purge follows, and you're left with places as sad and desolate as SomethingAwful or NeoGAF)

To make matters worse, for every legitimate and sincere poster on the subject there are 10 trolls who realize how easy it is to use it to start shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.