[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>poeple are unironically getting triggered by words like nigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1446319636987.jpg (67KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446319636987.jpg
67KB, 434x600px
>poeple are unironically getting triggered by words like nigger and fag now

How do we stop this board from becoming tumblr?
>>
>>425774
It's far too late for that.
>>
>>425774
>>>/pol/ back to your irrelevant containment board
>>
>>425780
Fuck off Tumblr.
>>
>/pol/ is unironically triggered by the fact that people don't like having their boards invaded with off-topic racewars and rants about the SJW boogeyman

Of course, *we're* the ones who are butthurt, right? /pol/lacks have a penchant for taking every criticism directed at their board, then recycling it against us, no matter how nonsensical it sounds out of context.
>>
>>425781
you know /pol/ is looked down on by pretty much every board right?

head on back into obscurity
>>
>>425781

Shouldn't you be busy impregnating your cousins? The gene pool is getting shallow, but not shallow enough. Gotta breed all that intellectual-type stuff out of your bloodline before anymore young'ins get sucked in by librul untruths.
>>
>>425785
>this is what tumblrtards believe
>>
>>425784
>implying /pol/ invading other boards is even a problem
Most users on /pol/ have migrated there due to the fact all of 4chan is becoming reddit+
They want nothing to do with the rest.
If you think nigger and fag is something exclusive to /pol/ then you're obviously new.
>>
nigger
fag
fat

>just doing my part for free speech
>>
>>425785
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>425774
Stop using other boards, the rest of this site already has become tumblr
>>
File: 1333647149690.jpg (359KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1333647149690.jpg
359KB, 1280x720px
>>425784
>calling someone a nigger or a fag is ENTIRELY a /pol/ thing
Lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>425792
There is a difference between calling others niggers and fags and flooding some unrelated board with cringey political bullshit.
>>
>>426166
no ones flooding boards you idiot, there are racist and gay bashers on your favorite board who have never been to /pol/ get the fuck over it
>>
File: 6912.jpg (65KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
6912.jpg
65KB, 1024x576px
>>425774
>nigger and fag
Fresh off the boat, from /pol/, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Reddit™ by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking stormfag friends would kek at. None of that here. You don't kek. You don't namecall. This ain't /pol/, kid. This is Reddit™. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you Infowars watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it…
>>
>>425780
>irrelevant
You are aware that the board is getting more and more users every day, right? Combine that knowledge with /pol/ already being one of the bigger and active boards and you may want to reconsider your statement.

But I understand that you need to vent you anger on /pol/ being important enough that the GOP feels the need to attack us and the next President of the US reposts our memes, so feel free to keep your bitching up
>>
>>425785
>you know /pol/ is looked down on by me right?
ftfy
>>
I swear I don't know in what year it was precisely, but 4chan got flooded by normalfags.
>>
>>426455
Anime is normal so that would have been 2003.
>>
>>426494
It had to be after that, I remember everybody shitting on niggers, kikes and faggots.

Now they claim you're "from /pol/" and everybody has to be PC all the time. Is there anywhere online anymore where the "omg wow, I can't believe you said that!" police don't reside?
>>
>>>/mlp/
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.