[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board and reddit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (30KB, 448x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 448x300px
You guys need to really calm down. I really don't see what is wrong with using another site.

Whats your argument anyway besides "Oh waa they steal our memes! Abooo abooo abooooo!"

I don't even use reddit, I'm just trying to figure out why reddit is so hated here.
>>
I think it's /tv/'s fault in particular. They pushed the Reddit hate REALLY hard and people started thinking it was the cool thing to do, to fit in.

Reddit's a popular site to hate elsewhere on the internet too, of course. This is because it's one of the biggest sites on the internet. You see a lot of Facebook hate too, right? It's like that.
>>
It's a newfag circlejerk to bash any site that's not this one
>>
>>422474
no

>>422479
you are a newfag gb2gaia

certain attitudes that reddit users hold conflict with the nature of the site so they get told to fuck off back there, real simple
>>
>>422467
there is literally nothing wrong with reddit. the redditors are the problem.
>>
>>422482
What, pray tell, is the nature of the site, kiddo?
>>
>>422486
for starters not being triggered by being told to go back to where you came from

now prove me right with a snarky reply or fuck off
>>
>>422493
Way to dodge the question.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
>>422494
i just gave you an example of an attitude the site holds

get some reading comprehension reddit
>>
>>422496
If only you put the effort you put into shitposting into doing something productive instead.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 279x304px
>>422498
bye bye reddit
>>
>>422493
Instead, you get triggered every time your Reddit Sense (TM) tingles

Somehow this is an improvement
>>
>>422499
hello 4chan!
>>
>>422467
Rddit, Specifically /r/4chan, thinks this whole site is just flaming and memes. So they come here and do nothing but meme and flame on all boards.
Reddit has some good parts but a lot of the shitposting on 4chan is from people who came here after reading all those epic troll posts on r/4chan

Of course "go back to Rddit" is allso just shitposting
>>
>>422656
>Rddit . . . thinks
Here's the mistake you made in your post: you seem to think of forums as hiveminds rather than communities of individuals.
>>
If you have the ability to hide posts using regular expressions you can use the following to reduce shitposting:
^(\s*>>\d+\s*)*[Hh](ello|i|[ei]ya?),? ? ([Ww]ww\.)?( [Rr]eddit(\.com)?|[Vv]oat(\.co)?|[Tt]umblr(\.com)?|[^\s]+chan|[^\s]+gag|[Kk][Cc]|[Aa]non[Tt]alk(\.eu)?|[Aa]n?[Tt]|[Gg]aia|[Ff]ace[Bb]ook(\.com)?|[Ff][Bb])$
^(\s*>>\d+\s*)*[Gg](o back to|[Bb]2) ? ([Ww]ww\.)?([Rr]eddit(\.com)?|[Vv]oat(\.co)?|[Tt]umblr(\.com)?|[^\s]+chan|[^\s]+gag|[Kk][Cc]|[Aa]non[Tt]alk(\.eu)?|[Aa]n?[Tt]|[Gg]aia|[Ff]ace[Bb]ook(\.com)?|[Ff][Bb])$
>>
>>422525
>proving your lack of connection to 4chan
you know, calling someone reddit is usually an insult, not a description.
>>
>>422975
Back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>422493
That's circular logic.
>>
>>422467

Newfags love site wars. Disenfranchised kids or mentally handicapped manchildren feel a need to belong. They need something to give them purpose. Given the popularity of the internet, they do this on their sites. Happened with Ebaums, Gaia, and tons of other sites over the years. Even fucking 9gag had to be filtered at one point.

So, losers like that who come on 4chan just love shitting on the other popular sites. And losers like that who go to Reddit do the same shit over there. /r/4chan thinks it's superior because they don't even need to shitpost. They get all of the funny posts and none of the bullshit that those lowly 4channers do! And their communities are focused and don't have issues like 4chan does clearly!

So, it's just faggots slapfighting online in the hopes of filling the voids in their lives and random trolls popping in because they find it fun to stir the pot/shitpost.

So, just ignore it. It's always gonna exist because someone is always gonna want to talk about how superior their site is and how shit the others are.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 680x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 680x601px
>>423122
>>
>>423124

No. I don't even like Reddit. I'll be the first to say that I prefer 4chan over Reddit any day. Reddit's a pretty shitty site in my personal opinion. But I also don't go around on a crusade to find "reddit" invasions here. Because I don't care. The site is shit and how bad it is speaks for itself. There's far less free speech there than I can find here. In general I find anonymous imageboards/textboards to be superior.

But me disliking Reddit does not mean I'm going to waste my time on 4chan talking about a site I don't even like or enjoy. Why would I? I can be spending my time here discussing stuff that interests me. Why spend your time running around the entire site reading what users say and then having some arbitrary guideline that you judge whether or not they're too Reddit for 4chan? That's fucking retarded.
>>
Reddit, kill yourself, Amen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.