[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For every bootlicker asking for censorship, why don't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

For every bootlicker asking for censorship, why don't you just do it yourself? You have all the tools. You can make your browsing experience squeaky clean. Or do you enjoy just having control over what people post to feel superior when their word gets filtered to desu or senpai or whatever?
>>
>muh censorship
Reddit. Now.
>>
File: 1451812293626.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1451812293626.png
51KB, 512x512px
It's not about being offended. Certain boards are ruined by the overuse of memes and off-topic shit that blocking it altogether seems to be the only way of turning the content quality around.

I know, it's pretty fucking weird. Some issues aren't as basic as people not liking a thing. Wow.
>>
>>422014

Ironically, this post would now get you banned, as shown by >>>417680

You dumbass, you can't support censorship and post things that are being censored.
>>
>>422017
The filters didn't really do shit for that though, people just found new ways to shitpost or even just embraced the new filters and kept on using them in similarly obnoxious ways.
>>
>>422028

I don't understand how enforcing anything at all will forcibly change the thousands of users behaviors. Now instead of seeing t b h, you just see desu. And by that logic, isn't seeing desu over and over just as annoying as t b h? Why would this situation be any different? It's hard to understand.
>>
>>422028
I don't know, the cuck and senpai filters cut down on it's spammage a lot.
>>
>>422027
They'd have to ban half of /qa/ to enforce that one-off public example because there sure is a lot of whining about Reddit here.

4chan has never been a fucking bastion of free speech, nor should it be. If you don't like the political leanings of the moderation, fucking leave. There's a whole 'nother chan right around the corner that will welcome you faggot slacktivists with open arms. Go to it.
>>
>>422031
Except where it mattered, shitposting faggots, tripfags and general twats never stopped using it.
>>
>>422033
>>417949
>>418669
>>418980
>>419037

Yeah, a real one off public example. About 13 bans have been handed out. Stop defending this madness, it isn't right.

Moot has always called 4chan a bastion of free speech, but I know you wouldn't know this since you've obviously been here for less than half a decade. The mental gymnastics you're going through to defend this fuckery is astounding.
>>
>>422037
I'm all for this. The "reddit" meme has boiled up to a point where it's fucking annoying. It makes no sense and isn't funny so why encourage it's spamming?
>>
>>422014
Reddit isn't the one against censorship, it's the one doing it.
>>
>>422041

Because when you filter reddit you can just type r eddit and it'll mean the exact same thing. You really do have to get out of the mindset that unenforceable rules will change the human behavior of ad hominem. One insult will always replace another insult. Nigger. Fag. They'll all be 'spammed' in place of it. It just doesn't make sense.
>>
>>422047
Fair enough. If you prefer bans then that's your prerogative. I'm just glad something is being done about it.
>>
>>422049

Flavor of the month insults come and go - no need to set the precedent of banning them. Well, there was no need anyway. This is actually the very first thread I've wished death upon this place that I call my home. I hope it's the last.
>>
>>422047
>oh no people get around human-enacted filters
so you create secondary hidden filters that fuck them when they think they're sneaky
regex can do that
>>
>>422052

Or the built in 4chan filters if you prefer - you can literally censor the word yourself if it bothers you that much. No need to encroach on others speech. Lighten up, lad.
>>
>>422055
I said YOU, not the mods.
check your shirt for drool
>>
>>422037
>Moot has always called 4chan a bastion of free speech
are you seriously this fucking new?
or this fucking blind? on a board of a website where people parade around their bans for stupid shit and opinions the mods don't like?

go back to 8gag
>>
>>422058

I'm against censoring, dumbass. I think you've misunderstood me. I do not 'prefer bans if thats my perogative' at all. Back to rēddit you go.
>>
>>422060

I'm starting to think you're drunk, or have no clue what the topic of the thread is.
>>
>>422014
Is reddit on some sort of member drive or something? Why is everybody on /qa/ trying to increase reddit's traffic? I don't want to go to reddit. Keep your stupid reddit website. If you post there, I'm sure it's garbage.
>>
>>422063
I found the drool
thanks for the filter fodder.
>>
>>422064
>dumb shitposter crying "censorship" that he can't use niggerspeak on his personal meme blog
>get called out for being a flase-flagging newshit
>HAHA ur drunk xD do you even know where you are ??? XD
just fucking end yourself
>>
>>422078

Bootlickers are an embarrassment. I'm truly sorry that you got suckered into this mindset, friend.
>>
>>422080
Not even close to crying redditors though. Shouldn't you be updating your other /qa/ blogs so Hiro can build a better advertising profile on you?
>>
>>422085

This is the second time I've been on this board. I shouldn't have come.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.