[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Reddit"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 449
Thread images: 70

File: 1448306873469.jpg (32KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
1448306873469.jpg
32KB, 555x333px
Can mods please filter the word "reddit" like they did with fa.m tb.h etc.

Almost every single discussion that involves conflicting opinions on this site now mentions reddit as though we didn't have an entire language full of words you can use to express your opinion without parroting baseless, meaningless buzzwords. Its becoming an obsession and it makes conversation basically pointless.

It took a little while but black twitter posting has definitely died down since the filters were implemented, so I'm sure it will work again. Pls respond
>>
Fucking this so much. They could just change it to a fullstop seeing as it's usually used as an end of sentence placeholder anyway
>>
>>417639

They already tried this.

Spoilers: It didn't work
>>
>>417663
When?
>>
>>417663
They should have kept it

8gag is still filtered despite being irrelevant
>>
>>417678
>8gag is still filtered
8ch.org
>>
Nice redditfrog, fucktard. Kill yourself.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR HYPOCRISY - TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY VISIT REDDIT ONESELF)
>>
>>417671
Long before you came here.
>>
>>417639
This would be amusing. Especially for /tv/ and /qa/.

>>417663
That is not the point of filters.
>>
>>417683
Ok, when?
>>
>>417694
2012/3, and guess what? People just started to use Leddit, Plebbit and any other variation of "Reddit". Filtering Reddit doesn't work, to stop with the obsession you need to ban the origin of the obsession, so just fucking ban both people who claim that they browse Reddit and shitposters who think calling someone a redditor is a epic meme and the obsession will go away.
>>
>>417698
But a year ago I rarely saw people even mention reddit, it was mostly tumblr that got called out but it was no where near as bad as it is now. Its only been the ladt couple months its really picked up. Why not ban leddit and plebbit too? Its not like its hard work. People still use f a m or tbqh to get around those filters but you can't deny that their usage has dropped significantly since their filters were introduced.
>>
>>417701
>But a year ago I rarely saw people even mention reddit
Then you weren't here last year, because Reddit has been mocked here since 2008.
>>
>>417705
I know its been mocked but I've been here at least long enough to notice that its become way worse recently. I also think it would be easier to just filter out the word than to find each individual post that mentions reddit and then make a judgment call on whether or not that poster deserves to be banned. And pretty much everyone knows how to avoid bans anyway so it would be pointless
>>
>>417639
Doesn't bother me that much since it makes it clear who the shitters are, but for the sake of consistency it definitely should be filtered out. It's way worse than the other two words.
>>
>>417709
It became 'worse' recently because, as I said, newfags think it's a meme. The moderation needs to ban both of them, the shitposters and the actual redditors.
To the ban thing, well, 4chan could use other types of cookies instead of the normal ones, like sessionStorage, localStorage, LSOs, window.name, ETags, etc. Not everybody know how to remove them, so most of the cancer would go away.
>>
>>417679
it's .net
>>
>>417722
google senpai
>>
>>417722
But its almost impossible to tell whether or not someone is genuinely just a tourist from reddit. How you pick who to ban? And even if they did choose to do that, why not just filter the word as well? What harm would it do? If the rare scenario ever came up where somebody wanted to mention reddit for a reason other than to shitpost, its not like it would be hard to just put in a period like "red.dit" or something the way twitterposters do. I don't see why it has to be one or the other, but even if it did, filtering just seems like both the more effective and easy option
>>
>>417738
How can we find underages? Exactly, we can't. We ban them if they admit they are underages. Usually, redditards openly admit they browse Reddit. Don't believe me? https://4ch.be/qa/thread/388547
And yeah, filter it to cancer, faggots, aids, whatever.
>>
File: 8.gif (10KB, 144x257px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
10KB, 144x257px
>>417639
You fucking newfag.
Go back to lebbit
>>
>>417639
Can mods filter SOURCE SAUCE to IMANEWFAG
>>
Reddit (and variations like leddit or lebbit or ribbit) should all be filtered to spell out 4chan.
>>
>>417698
Then just filter those and any variation of eddit
>>
>>417848
>>417899
better just filter the "r" "e" "d" "i" "t" letters for banana emojis
>>
>>417848
I've suggested this twice elsewhere, it's far worse than senpai ever was
>>
>>417899
It's impossible to filter every variation, holy fuck, you're stupid. Furthermore, if Hiro hypothetically finds a way to get every existant variation of Reddit, it would rape 4chan's servers, because filtering is made on server side, and loading a file containing all the variations of Reddit every single time a person posts here would slow down the servers until they eventually crash. 4chan would technically ddos itself.

>>417848
This is the worst filter ideia I've ever heard, and I've seen some retarded shit here all these years. Go back to reddit, and no, I'm not memeing, because only a redditard would want to filter it to 4chan.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR HYPOCRISY - TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY VISIT REDDIT ONESELF)
>>
>>417949
The servers seem perfectly fine with the nig nog twat filters, and they were fine when all of the variations of cuck were filtered too.

I think someone's just afraid to lose their favorite buzzword.
>>
>>417949
Do you honestly believe anyone ever goes "back to reddit" after you tell them to? You're resorting to an impulsive phrase, which isn't far different from "memeing."
>>
>>417960
I have the firm belief that everyone I ever told to kill themselves has been so devastated that they promptly closed 4chan, wrote their suicide note, dbanned their hard drive, and hanged themselves from the nearest available fixture.
>>
>>417951
I don't think you understand what you said and what I replied, "f᠎am tb᠎h s᠎mh".
>>
>>417960
No, I don't. It's just to mock people.
>>
>>417968
Literal cancer
>>
>>417949
Holy fuck you are retarded
>>
>>418027
Your comment is fabulously hypocritical.
>>
>>417951
4chan doesn't filter variations of f@m, ϟmh and Ʈbh.
>>
Reddit should be filtered to Ylilauta.
>>
>>417949
Solution:
1. Filter Reddit to 4chan
2. Ban people who use any variations.
>>
>>418365
The solution is to ban both Redditors, because they are the ones who cause flame wars, and the dumb shitposters who use 'Reddit' as an epic downvote maymay. We don't fucking need filters, specially dumb ones like you suggested.
>>
>>417705
Not the extent it is now. Calling anything and everything "Reddit" only started a year or two ago
>>
>>418378
Yeah lets tell that to the lazy ass mods
>>
"back to reddit" is just a combination "lurk more" and fedora memes

a daring synthesis desu
>>
>>417965
I laughed. Have an upvote my friend, or mayhaps I can gift you some 4chan gold good gentlesir?
>>
>words hurt my feelings

Hello ®eddit

>>
>Filters don't work

yeah that's why baka and desu are said so much less now

You just have to filter the obvious alternates as well and eventually people will stop.
>>
What is the list for filters again?
I swear im not fucking posting memes and yet senpai is still randomly appearing in my posts
>>
If it is going to be filtered, make it "Rebdilk." Also change "Leddit" to "Lebdilk."
>>
>>>/reddit/

>>
>>418942
>implying smfh and fäm aren't still around
>>
>>417698
They filtered it to a similar word when they should've filtered it to "4chan"
>>
>>417639
To be honest buzzword is a buzzword, get your memeing out of here
>>
>>417639
>I keep getting called out for being a redditfag
>M-m-mods p-please, I'm being triggered

>>
We're sick of it too.
>>
>>419071
Hi, Reddit!
>>
>>419071
sick of what?
>>
>>419076
Using a weak argument like calling something "reddit" or telling someone "go back to reddit" instead of making a strong argument to tell someone that you think they're an idiot.

It's like ad hominem and strawman arguments rolled into one short shitpost.
>>
>>419077
To know if content is NOT reddit, ergo doesn't fit the reddit content pattern, one must logically visit reddit oneself.
>>
>>419081
Agreed - so one should not make the argument at all that content is either reddit or not reddit.
>>
>>419083
Yeah, pretty much. But it's fun. Unholy fun, granted, but still fun. Also, it sometimes does a sufficient job at describing something, even more so when the habit of calling things reddit so goddamn often has grown to be part of the public conscience of a board, as is the case with /tv/. From an outward perspective it's always 100% bait and shitposting, but insiders sometimes can get well behind the calling of "reddit-ness".
>>
>>419071
really?
>>
>>417680
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR HYPOCRISY - TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY VISIT REDDIT ONESELF)
Is this the uh, "how would you know it tastes like shit unless you eat shit" argument?
>>
>>419071
>>419077
>>419083
>you have to be shot to know that it hurts
Mods are retarded.
>>
just found out I've been banned for calling out reddit.
gg mods.

>>417639
dumb frogposter
>>
>>419098

>>you have to be shot to know that it hurts

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/182-weak-analogy

>Mods are retarded.

http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/10-ad-hominem-abusive
>>
>>417680
>to recognize a criminal, one must logically be a criminal oneself
4chan-tier moderation
>>
>>419101
>http://www.logicallyfallacious.com
hello ******
>>
>>419109
hi ***
>>
>>419108
Are redditors criminals?
>>
If we are going to word filter reddit, it should be word filtered to Lurk moar, as that'd be taking a jab at the poster and the person being insulted. A perfect and funny word filter as everyone will also know it was used.
>>
>>419116
In Trump's America they will be.
>>
File: 1436772110518.jpg (38KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1436772110518.jpg
38KB, 240x240px
>https://4ch.be/qa/thread/388547
>thread full of actual redditors
>no bans
>this thread
>full of anti-redditors
>they get banned

>>419117
Seconded. Or filter it to cancer, aids, whatever.
>>
File: hang-in-there.jpg (111KB, 476x700px) Image search: [Google]
hang-in-there.jpg
111KB, 476x700px
If I recall correctly, the word reddit was banned once before.

That's when people started calling it Leddit.

It did no good.
>>
>>419120
People have embraced baka desu senpai and most don't try to circumvent it. Mods have to find a replacement that appeals to the anime part of the brain.

reddit -> 2ch
>>
File: slashrslashmaymayXD.jpg (3KB, 124x110px) Image search: [Google]
slashrslashmaymayXD.jpg
3KB, 124x110px
>>419101
>http://www.fallacyfiles.org/fallfall.html
literally reddit-tier ignorance
>inb4 I NEVER SAID THEY'RE WRONG BECAUSE I THINK THEY'RE COMMITTING A FALLACY I WAS JUST BEING IRONIC/POINTING IT OUT TO TRY TO FEEL INTELLIGENTERER!!
#STRAWMAN!!!1 #ADHOMINEM!!!1 #FALLACY!!!!11!!!!!!111
>>
Remember the time when we insulted and made fun of Reddit because they stole our memes like 9gag? I miss those times.
Nowadays, the problem seems to be another one.
>>
>>419131
average /pol/ poster
>>
>>419136
It's still the same problem, they still steal our content.
>>
>>419136
>>419138
Still the same problem indeed, except now the cancer has manifested to the point where they literally screencap posts.
I dare you.
Go to /r/4chan and read comments.
These people are the real problem since these assholes actually come here because of "HAHA SHITPOSTING XD".
>>
>>419137
chekk you're privleage, shirtload scam >:^(
>>
>>417949
>TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY VISIT REDDIT ONESELF
Since when was being from reddit a bannable offense?
>>
>>419131
The distance between bullet wound to pain knowledge and rigorously and emphatically hating on a culture that you have (supposedly) only second hand knowledge of is not only huge but claiming and taking ownership of that gap is incredibly suspect and highly dubious.

Let me put that into simple language for you:
When you say "I've never been to Reddit but I hate Reddit and people from Reddit" what you are saying is "I'm probably lying that I've never been to Reddit and if I'm telling the truth I'm coming across as incredibly stupid for venting such vitriol about something I'm clearly incredibly under-educated about."

In short: it's still a logical fallacy most of the time and when it's not you still look stupid as fuck.

Stay butthurt.
>>
>>419139
>/r/4chan
I normally ignore accusations, but this place really looks like it should be purged for the greater good.
>>
>>419141
>USER WAS BANNED FOR HYPOCRISY (...)

learn to read you fucking retard
>>
Nothing offends a redditor more than belling called reddit.

You can call him anything, any insult, but if you call him reddit he will shriek and throw a hissy fit. He's been found out and he hates it, he doesn't even understand how it happened, he tried to fit in but failed.

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>419144
This is why I always mention this place. Some anon mentioned it once and it's the best example of the problem I've found to date.
>>
>>419143
that is reeeal kewl, duude :^)
but again, just because an argument is fallacious that doesn't make it invalid or untrue :^/
and pls don't be rude >:^( >>>/b/
>>
>>419145
Since when is being a hypocrite a bannable offense?
>>
File: 1448485801530.jpg (49KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1448485801530.jpg
49KB, 330x319px
>>417680
MODS=GODS
>>
So what are the mods defending Redditors now?
>>
>>419190
Where do you think the mods meet? IRC? That's too problematic because you can't have word filters and shadow bans on IRC. They meet in a private subreddit. It's called /r/SRS4chan
>>
Hey mods. Mind doing your jobs for once and clean up boards like /v/ and /tv/? Or are you too afraid to admit that you're purposely ruining those boards because you hate them? Also you don't own this site, Hiro does. moot never gave you shit except a free job.
>>
>>419071
Then do your fucking jobs and Crack down on shitposting. Stop being lazy asses for once and do something. I don't care if your sick of it, you could have stopped this, yet you and your buddies did nothing. You let this happen.

So do your job that you do for free.
>>
>>419197
>[Deleted]
Mods = Gods
>>
>>419037
>>419077
>>419083
Alright, good. I'm glad that you're actually communicating, and I'm glad you see that there's a problem.

Now what do you propose to do about it besides posting in this one thread?
>>
Oh i'm sure mods will crack down telling people to go back /pol/ they must be really sick of it.

Fucking bring it on c
>>
>>419218
Nothing. Until I start seeing them delete shitposts on /v/ and /tv/ they haven't done shit
>>
>>419174
since it hurt their feelings.

joot needs to shitcan the lot of them.
>>
>>419222

That's most likely true.

Mods are willing to step into a thread and make a public ban so people like >>419185 will whoop and shout like chimps so that they don't have to actually do anything.

They could mod for the betterment of the board, but instead the only mod for attention and to make themselves feel powerful. That's why they moderate /a/, the board that worships them, so thoroughly
>>
>>419224
>>419224
I still don't know if they really are tired of the fucking Reddit spam or they've gotten really butthurt about the hate against Reddit
>>
>>419185
Kill yourself idiot. People like you give the mods an even bigger ego
>>
>>419230
Bullying is wrong.
>>
>>419230
This is the sort of response this >>419185 sort of behavior should generate.

We need to stop being like Something Awful and building cults around mods who don't do their jobs.
>>
File: 1451370805724.jpg (66KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1451370805724.jpg
66KB, 460x287px
>>419229
maybe the mod is having a bad day and needs some keks
>>
>>419233
swaglord is the very definition of an SA mod. He is a cancer on this site that needs to be removed
>>
>>419236
Rude desu. Please try to imagine how swaglord feels when he reads your comment.
>>
Filters suggestion:
reddit -> 4chan
normie -> normalfag

Also 'tbqh' and '2bh' should be filtered into desu too
>>
mods are redditors and are mad they are always caught when they post
>>
>>419264
Hiro needs to employ new mods
>>
>>417680
Nicely done, mod!

It has been said before, the reddit-insult is something that would only make sense to actual redditors.

Only one mistake here. Pepe is NOT a redditfrog, he's a 4chan-frog. It all started here, and if reddit likes him now, well, why the hell should I care? I never browse reddit.
>>
>>419264
Pretty much this
>>
>>419277
>I never browse reddit.
Only a redditor would deny browsing reddit.
>>
>>419281
Spoken like a true mod
>>
>>419238
I hope he feels so bad he kills himself.

>>419257
>normie -> normalfag

fucking why
>>
>>419287
>I hope he feels so bad he kills himself.
Bullying is wrong.
>>
>>419288
Is this /s4s/'s new version of "not nice?"

Fuck off to your raid board
>>
>>419291
I've never even been to /s4s/. Is this some kind of forum?
>>
>>419291
Pretty much. They're acting like a bunch of retards again >>419143 this guy is a regular on [s4s] so obviously he's in support of swaglord and the mods

>>419293
Yeah its literally r/4chan 2.0
>>
File: 1433527165130.jpg (87KB, 874x547px) Image search: [Google]
1433527165130.jpg
87KB, 874x547px
I knew the moderation was pretty bad nowadays, but really? Defending reddit?
Hiro, please, hire better mods...
>>
>>419311
I still don't know if its that they agree with the out of control blaming Reddit meme which is literally becoming a cancer and a major cause of derailing threads constantly? Or as you said, the mods really are defending Reddit because they are Redditors themselves?

I'm so sorry you're not admins anymore mods. I know moot probably promised you all the power you could ever want, but guess what? Tough shit. You have a new boss now and you better stop fucking around. Get the pole out of your ass or your cunt and do your jobs THAT YOU DO FOR FUCKING FREE!
>>
So will the mods come back in here and try and actually communicate with us again?
>>
>>419320
thanks fer yer input/butthurt meddling of (You)s, low-level jani!
>>
>>419325
>will the mods pay attention to us and actually answer our questions

Not when we have fucksticks like this >>419320 shitting up the thread and acting like a child. The mods have no reason to talk to us if we can't be mature.
>>
>>419332
>The mods have no reason to talk to us if we can't be mature.
Found the cuckservative.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 400x474px
>>419332
>>
>>419332
The mods are more immature than the users on here. I've also pretty much confirmed swaglord aka invisibro is a user of r/4chan, meaning he is a Redditor and he does browse Reddit.

>>419333 this was made yesterday on /tv/. Notice how the person who called swaglord out got banned by him. And then notice the amount of Reddit defending from the mods in here. Sadly yes I had to go on r/4chan to confirm this, since someone made a thread about it on there about that pic, and guess who posted in it? Yup, swaglord aka invisibro

This is corruption at its purest, and this faggot is apparently moot's best friend in real life.
>>
>>419338
You're autistic.
>>
>>419343
Nice insult. Did you come here from r/4chan to defend your shitposting again?
>>
>>419336
As a mod on another forum, I feel for them. Users are always unhappy, no matter what. There is literally no way to please everyone. On top of that, you have faggots like the ones in this thread that take things way too seriously and overreact when things don't go exactly their way. Being a mod is like being a voluntary babysitter of retarded kids who parents are in a divorce.

But ignoring that, yes, I trust in the mods because 4chan is still here and hasn't gone under or changed for the worse. The mods have done their job of keeping the site alive. The few boards I browse have a different culture than they did years ago, but change happens. And who causes that change? The users. Not the mods. The users are the bigger influence here. The mods just do their job and respond accordingly.

You can type up your butthurt responses now.
>>
>>419357
The mods banned cunnies on /tv/ which caused the bane meme and the reddit invasion.
>>
>>419357
Do mods pay for care packages or users? Think vewy, vewy carefully.
>>
>>419363
Literally no.

>>419364
No, and that's not their job. See >>419357
>>
>>419366
>Literally no.
FIguratively yes.
>>
>>419357
Here's my response: Hello Mod
>>
>>419366
That's literally the post I was responding to. Only a mod would have the self-arrogance to think he has every concern of the community anticipated and answered. Website profit derives of unique usage hits. R u seriously telling me you meet the wants of all user demographs spanning 2003-2016?
>>
>>419377
And a website deserves a good, fun environment free of shitposting and mods that care
>>
>>419378
Circularly funny. Would an 'environment free of shitposting' consist exclusively of mod-approved posts? Who the fuck gets to decide what shitposting consists of? Reminder our unique ips pay for your hotpockets.
>>
>>419382
The hotpockets don't get paid idiot, and you should know that by now. They do everything for free.

And an environemnt free of shitposting would consist of on topic threads with some fun thrown in them that do not derail the threads into shitposting cesspools
>>
>>419391
Haha, wow. Sounds like you need a safe space.
>>
>>419391
Right. That's why every mid-2000s property survived by taxing its users and somehow you expect us to believe moot's property is free of this phenomenon because we're all just special snowflake contributors of the interntetz. You are literally describing a community equal to a mod-vetted basement, the antithesis of moot's 4chan.. fuck you junior bootlicker.
>>
>>417639
Senpai desu
>>
>>419323
>>419311

The mod wasn't defending Reddit. He was obviously shitting on people spamming "GB2Reddit."

Come on guys, this isn't that hard. Read the thread. I hate the mods too but the guy is clearly in the right here- Reddit spam has gotten out of control. It's in every thread anytime somebody disagrees with somebody else.
>>
>>419416
>Come on guys, this isn't that hard. Read the thread. I hate the mods too but the guy is clearly in the right here- faggot spam has gotten out of control. It's in every thread anytime somebody disagrees with somebody else.
Hello faggot.
>>
>>419418
>/s4s/ getting pissed off that their favorite insult is getting taken away

hopefully your board is next
>>
>>419421
Me too. I'm from /qa/ btw.
>>
>>419422
Nobody is from /qa/
>>
>>419427
You wish, but we both know that SRS can honestly claim to be from /qa/.
>>
>>419416
So maybe if the mods actually started making more public bans on the big image boards like /v/ and /tv/, where the spam is rampant, maybe it would show the mods are tired of it/
>>
>>419416
Another problem is that we do have a mod who browses r/4chan, a subreddit that literally believes that "Reddit is for serious discussions while 4chan is for funposting". That is why people blame Reddit so much, because of that subreddit
>>
>>419438
How the fuck can reddit be for serious discussion when nearly every comment is deleted and they actively try to prevent certain articles from being posted that doesn't match their retarded worldview
>>
>>419444
Let them believe whatever they want to believe. Filter out the shitposts and 4chan is a better place for discusion.
The belief that "4chan is for shitposting" from redditards is really a big problem though and I wish it was easily solved.

And, of course, checked.
>>
>>419444
Because they're that fucking stupid and braindead. They seriously believe this. Hell I think a good amount of Redditors actually believe this to. But the actual quote did come from r/4chan, I don't have the screenshot though sadly.

>>419447
>The belief that "4chan is for shitposting" from redditards is really a big problem though and I wish it was easily solved.
Its worse knowing we have a mod who posted on r/4chan just a day ago about /tv/, a thread that just so happened to be about a ban swaglord made on /tv/. And it just so happened a user called invisibro posted in the thread and had the highest upvotes. invisibro is swaglord's other name, and his little circlejerk called [s4s] acts exactly like r/4chan does. I guarantee you swaglord really thinks 4chan is for funposting
>>
>>419449
>his little circlejerk called [s4s]
/s4s/ is just a meme-themed /b/, I'm pretty sure you can post whatever you want in it.
>>
>>419452
[s4s] is everything wrong with 4chan. It was just meant to be an April Fools joke by moot. Instead he kept it around because I guarantee you swaglord, who I must remind you is moot's childhood friend in real life, probably convinced moot to keep it around
>>
>>419454
How is it any worse than /b/, or /trash/, which hiro made?
>>
>>419455
/trash/ actually has a purpose, aka harboring people who want to post furry/pony porn. Barely seen any of those things in other boards since then.
>>
>>419444
>How the fuck can reddit be for serious discussion when nearly every comment is deleted and they actively try to prevent certain articles from being posted that doesn't match their retarded worldview

You should really check the Desustorage archives for these threads. The mods delete a lot of shit, mostly stuff critical of them or moot.

4chan has gotten just as bad as Reddit.
>>
>>419457
>4chan has gotten just as bad as Reddit.
Hopefully 4chan gets just slightly worse so that you'll finally leave for Reddit.
>>
>>419456
>harboring people who want to post furry/pony porn
That's just as much of a purpose of posting stupid memes on /s4s/ all day. None of it is actually necessary.
>>
>>419459
None of it is neccesary yet all the time they spend there is time not spent on your board. Just like /pol/ except there the containment doesn't work just as well.
>>
>>419455
/trash/ is a board with actual threads. /s4s/ is Swaglord's personal raid board.

>>419449
>Its worse knowing we have a mod who posted on r/4chan just a day ago about /tv/, a thread that just so happened to be about a ban swaglord made on /tv/. And it just so happened a user called invisibro posted in the thread and had the highest upvotes. invisibro is swaglord's other name, and his little circlejerk called [s4s] acts exactly like r/4chan does. I guarantee you swaglord really thinks 4chan is for funposting

Screencap?

From what we've seen on /qa/ we know that Swaglord has a lot to do with /tv/ so that checks out.

>>419454
>who I must remind you is moot's childhood friend in real life

That's pretty worrying. Does that mean they're both from New York?
>>
File: 1435033276510.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435033276510.png
8KB, 500x500px
The wordfilters are the best thing that ever happened to this site. Reddit, cuck, senpai, desu all need to be filtered
>>
>>419338
>>419345
>>419438
>>419449
>I hate 4chan, moot, and swaglord because they banned GG and now I have to try and find far-fetched reasons to stir up shit because I'm a raging autist

He made one memetic comment on a screenshot of his redtext. You just don't see the irony of it because you're autistic.

Just go back to 8ch, Fredrick. Nobody likes you.
>>
>>419479
Hi faglord
>>
I'll stop calling you "reddit" when the mods/janitors stop with selective moderation(on /tv/)
>>
>>419479
hey what's up swaglord?
>>
>>419483
>>>/tv/65233432
This thread is fine though because its hecka epic, right OP/mod?
>>
File: DISGUST.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUST.png
73KB, 454x453px
This is not /q/
This is not a metaboard
Fucking LEAVE with your metaposting bullshit
I MISS THE TIMES WHEN THIS BOARD WAS JUST A SFW /b/ WHO TOOK IT EASY
REEEEEEEEE

>>417680
And new mods are shit, SHIT!
>>
>>419486
Its totally ok to them. And just so you know swaglord moderates /tv/, so he's completely fine with this. /tv/ is literally r/4chan mixed with [s4s]
>>
>>419490
>muh cumf

fuck off /s4s/
>>
>>419480
>>419485
Swaglord wouldn't take the time to respond to a miscarriage like you. Heck, I don't know why I do.
>>
>>419493
I'm not from /s4s/ but even them were better posters than people like OP (who only appeared after Hiro hosted his Q&A and invited a shitload of new people into this board)
i just want this board to be cozy again
>>
>>419071
You should wordfilter:

Go back to reddit into "I'm a little bitch"
>>>/reddit/ into >>>/opinions/
And lastly,
invaded by reddit wordfiltered into "MUH BOOGEYMEN"
>>
>>419492
https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/65229310/#65230380

Then why can't we call out redditors? Did hiro promise them pay if they can increase the amount of users browsing ?
>>
>>419497
I remember this board being quite as fuck with barely any new threads being made at all then Hiro arrives and it's filled with new requests for boards we DON'T NEED and obvious newfriends crying about /pol/
>>
>>419506
Hiro doesn't believe in paying mods at all. Its weird that the mods actually decided to talk to the users for once. I personally believe they are just getting sick of everyone calling shitposters Redditors.

However what that mod said about mods not browsing Reddit is pure bullshit, since swaglord has an account there and posted yesterday on r/4chan.
>>
File: 1453582367621.png (9KB, 701x133px) Image search: [Google]
1453582367621.png
9KB, 701x133px
Pure. Fucking. Bullshit
>>
File: xvcxcv.png (10KB, 1007x186px) Image search: [Google]
xvcxcv.png
10KB, 1007x186px
This was in response to someone saying the Redditors can't be removed or are too embedded into /tv/
>>
File: gfhf.png (4KB, 485x93px) Image search: [Google]
gfhf.png
4KB, 485x93px
Now this response is the most curious out of all of them. This was in response to someone telling the mod to kill swaglord because he encourages shitposting. This also happened to be the last mod response in the thread
>>
>>419525
If strawpolls are kinda accurate: about 25% admit to browsing reddit regularly, while 25% of 4chan users visit it once in a while.

50% almost never visits reddit.
>>
>>419530
Maybe that was swaglord? What if he's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? One persona is a good moderator and the other one is a notorious shitposter?
>>
>>419536
Wish I was in that thread to show proof he uses Reddit
>>
>>417680

Thank you mods.
>>
>>419530
>>419536
Which brings us to another problem: Swaglord is literally the only mod that communicates with us. Where the hell is everyone else?
>>
File: 1453291587181.jpg (145KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1453291587181.jpg
145KB, 393x391px
>>417680
>>
>>419320
All me desu :^)
>>
>>419555
They hate us and refuse to talk to us pretty much
>>
>>417680
MODS = GODS
>>
>>419071
That's what you get for pandering to reddit users
>>
File: thumbsup9.gif (909KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup9.gif
909KB, 500x281px
>>417680
I don't agree with the reason but one more frogposter getting banned makes me endlessly happy
Good job mods
>>
>>417647
I like this idea,I bet they wouldn't even notice.
>>
>>419617
it's not the frogposter who got b& though
>>
>>417680
This logic is flawed. That's like saying you don't know what a cockroach is unless you are a cockroach.
>>
>>419727
Are you retarded?
>>
>>417680
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>417680
This is very nice. I approve.
>>
>>417949
mods = gods
>>
>>419088
>>419098
>>419108
I'm going to tell you this once: all these analogies are really, really idiotic. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>419141
It should always be a bannable offense.
>>
>>419147
i enjoy this post a+
>>
File: plsnobully.jpg (58KB, 497x497px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.jpg
58KB, 497x497px
>>419291
>new
>>
>>419307
how dare you
>>
>>419421
>>/s4s/ getting pissed off that their favorite insult is getting taken away
the 'reddit' meme is not at all popular on esforest. why do you speak of that which you do not know?

see:

>>419823

and

http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/statistics/activity/
>>
>>419449
>exactly like r/4chan does.
so you're saying you've been to reddit
>>
>>419493
>fuck off /s4s/
that's a r9k thing.
which should have been clear from the goddamn frog you insipid asshole
>>
>>419492
>r/4chan mixed with [s4s]
aren't they the same thing, though?

how can one thing be mixed with itself to create something entirely different?

very bizarre philosophy anon.
>>
>>419522
>swaglord has an account there
he really looks like a tried and true redditor anon
https://www.reddit.com/user/invisibro
>>
>>419534
>strawpolls are kinda accurate
they're not. they over-represent consistent posters who feel like their opinion matters at all, speaking as one of them, not, say, lurkers who post less than once a day, if that.
>>
>>417680
WOAH
>>
>>417680
/Q/FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>419071
You're also a fucking retard who can't into basic logic. I can know that if someone posted a page of the Yotsuba&! I know that that content is form Japan without actually having to visit Japan and watching Kiyohiko Azuma draw, "you must yourself visit place to know what happens at place" is a false premise.
>>
What a clusterfuck.
>>
File: 1452807629414.jpg (114KB, 900x609px) Image search: [Google]
1452807629414.jpg
114KB, 900x609px
>>417680
Well done, Anonymous.
>>
Shitposting ought to be a bannable offense.
>>
File: 1439850133912.gif (385KB, 254x144px) Image search: [Google]
1439850133912.gif
385KB, 254x144px
>>417639
But then how do we tell Redditors to fuck off?
>>
>>417680
MODS = GODS
>>
>>417680

ahahaha
>>
literally reddit the mod ITT
>>
>>417680
Doing God's work. Please God, give us a filter already.
>>
>>417680
nice
>>
>>419984
It is. Mods don't enforce it.
>>
>>419985
Slam that mf report button
>>
File: ichtlay.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ichtlay.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>417680
>>
Mods should also filter tbqh and his variants.
Also shitposter adapted and now use fampai which should be also filtered.
>>
>>417680
This is some bullshit, frogposting should be banned
>>
>>420000
redditposting is more cancerous at this rate
>>
>>417639
Yes. And bring back the cuckfilter too.
>>
>>417639
while were at it can filter the word "sub"
>>
>>420008
But how will I talk about my 12" now?
>>
>>420009
call it your dick
>>
Mods are redditors.
>>
>>420004
Considering the ratio at which it's said these days to the amount of "frogposting" that's seemed to have plagued nearly every circle on the internet, no, "redditposting" is not more cancerous.
>>
>>420011
So? Reddit is awesome.
>>
>>420013
It really isn't most of us only see leddit when someone screenshots a post or frontpage showing how stupid it is.
Or when someone posted an unreddit link showing us how many actual valid comments get deleted.
>>
>>417680
ayy lmao
>>
>>417680
THANK YOU HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI
>>
>>420012
I suggest you to visit /tv/, you'll quickly change your mind
>>
Whole thread is about reddit mods getting mad. I'll abuse your ad you homos.

"u gotta kno reddit 2 be reddit"
>implying this isn't a weak analogy itself
>>
File: 1447443596397.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1447443596397.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
Literally kill yourselves cucks
>>
>>417680
Thank you mods

Can we bring back the cuck filter?
>>
>>419077
GEE, I GUESS WE SHOULD BAN PEOPLE THAT USE THE TERM NEWFAG TOO
I MEAN, NEWFAG ISN'T A STRONG ARGUMENT IS IT?
>>
>>419071
>>419077
>>419083
>>419101
>>419115
Hello reddit XDDD
>>
ban me publicly pls you 4free fucks

I'm from Reddit
>>
>>417680
Epic ban mod :)! Front page of r/4chan on the morrow.
>>
>>420026
IT IMPLIES SOMEONE IS BOTH NEW (not knowing board culture) AND FAG (an undesirable by societal standards).

IT'S LIKE AD HOMINEM AND STRAWMAN HAD GAY SEX AND MADE A TEST TUBE ADOPTION BABY.
>>
Perfectly happy desu senpai baka you nigger reddit cuck faggot
>>
>>419117
This. Personally I'm not in favour of filtering reddit but this would be the best solution, because a lot of users DO need to lurk more before posting.
>>
>>420037
Hello lurk moar.
>>
>>417680
4chan is dead
>>
>>419117
>>420037
>>420041

Should it be 'and lurk moar '?

Hello and lurk moar
Fuck off and lurk moar fag
>>
>>420044
back to and lurk moar.

lurk moar is better.
>>
>>417639
Invoking Reddit is vastly more disruptive than anything proscribed in Global 7. It's an excuse to shitpost disguised as a wholly unwarranted sense of superiority. (People who use it are assuming that they are elite patricians inveighing against unwashed peasants, which would be laughable if it weren't so damn pathetic.)

While anonymity is superior to Reddit's up/downvoting system, I have never seen anything on that site that makes me believe we should somehow blame it for 4chan's problems; its users are not the meme-spewing plebs they're made out to be, and "back to Reddit!" anons are not the gentleman-scholars of exquisite taste they like to believe they are.

People who genuinely wish to improve 4chan should reconsider petulantly derailing threads for the sake of some pointless boogeyman. In other words, they need to grow up.
>>
I think Reddit filtering to 4chan is funnier
>>
Why is reddit different than newfag?
>>
File: 1344445433433.png (74KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1344445433433.png
74KB, 300x200px
>>417680
>>417949
>>418669
>>418980
>>419037
>tfw these bans
what a great day to browse the 'chon!
>>
File: 1448949122312.png (52KB, 820x825px) Image search: [Google]
1448949122312.png
52KB, 820x825px
>>420048
>I have never seen anything on that site that makes me believe we should somehow blame it for 4chan's problems;
>>
File: leddit.png (49KB, 1920x893px) Image search: [Google]
leddit.png
49KB, 1920x893px
>>420048
>I have never seen anything on that site that makes me believe we should somehow blame it for 4chan's problems
>>
File: 1448948860715.png (33KB, 883x447px) Image search: [Google]
1448948860715.png
33KB, 883x447px
>>420048
>I have never seen anything on that site that makes me believe we should somehow blame it for 4chan's problem
>>
>>420048
>its users are not the meme-spewing plebs they're made out to be
https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/42dicx/anon_can_run_real_fast/
comment section.
>>
>>420058
>>420059
>>420060
>>420061
People shitposting on Reddit is not an excuse to shitpost here. Try harder.
>>
File: 1451479707846.png (21KB, 867x372px) Image search: [Google]
1451479707846.png
21KB, 867x372px
>>420048
>>
>>420066
Can you actually read?

I'll ask you to read his message again.
>>
>>420067
Again, people shitposting on Reddit is not an excuse to shitpost here. Try harder.
>>
File: reddit.png (81KB, 1308x1490px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
81KB, 1308x1490px
>>
>>420058
>>420059
>>420060
>>420061
>>420067
>cherry picking this ahrd
nice autism
>>
File: 1449248933070.png (452KB, 1920x2082px) Image search: [Google]
1449248933070.png
452KB, 1920x2082px
>>420069
oh, are you actually thinking those redditors are only shitposting on reddit? Didn't >>420060 made it clear that they were posting here?
>>
>>420066
>>420069

>>420060
This one is literally redditors bragging about shitting up /v/
>>
>>420068
And I'll ask you to explain why shitposting on Reddit is an excuse to shitpost on here. Because that's what invoking Reddit on 4chan is: shitposting.
>>
>>417639
Maybe we should just stop trying to insult people. That'd fix all our problems.

Just be nice. That's all.
>>
>>420054
newfags don't know 4chan and individual board culture.

redditfags don't know neither of them as well, but because of r/4chan, they go to 4chan and parrot what they saw there (which is only shitposting). they then go back to reddit to bastardize the memes into something unfunny and ruin them altogether.
>>
>>420073
Oh, and are you actually thinking that that's an excuse to shitpost here? Whether Redditors are purposefully trashing up this website, it's still shitposting to accuse them of such.

"Back to Reddit" = shitposting. End of. Make all the screencaps you want.
>>
>>420072
Do we have to play the 'go to r/4chan and screencap literally anything' game?
>>
>>420078
"muh you're no better than redditors for saying go back to reddit!"
There is multiple problems on 4chan, one of them is redditors shitposting because they have twisted vision of what should be acceptable thanks to /r/4chan posting /b/ and /pol/ screenshots over and over.

If there is no one to call them out on their retardness, then why would they stop?
Mods aren't doing their job. So we call them out, we call them out on their retardness. Wonder why /a/ isn't filled with memes? Because they derail any thread that they don't like. It's a pretty extreme thing to do, but it works pretty good.

Counting on mods doesn't work that well, having the board population setting up the standard does. Wonder how the fuck you do not know that.
>>
File: nyeh.jpg (48KB, 626x562px) Image search: [Google]
nyeh.jpg
48KB, 626x562px
HOW WILL SOMEONE LINK TO REDDIT IF SOMETHING BIG HAPPENS THERE?
>>
>>420078
>Whether Redditors are purposefully trashing up this website, it's still shitposting to accuse them of such.
O my god, the SHAMELESS DOUBLESPEAK in this post. ATTN anons: screencap >>420078, this is how your mods think.

>Lie down
>Don't defend urselves
>Don't fight it
>REDDIT IS FRIEND
>Embrace reddit culture
>Moar users=moar shekels
>>
>>420080
>muh redditors posioning my board

Oh please, 4chan was never ahigh quality website you retard
>>
>>420083
spoken like a true outsider redditor missing the point
>>
>>420083
So this justify not calling out reddit behavior?
>>
>>420080
If you are this obsessed with calling out people over bullshit you should rathjer get a life
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>420088
ad-hominem i see
>>
>>419037
mods = gods
>>
>>420084
>>420086
Not sure if new or fucking retarded

>LOL EPIC I TROLLED YOU XD!
Average post on old 4chan
>>
>>420080
>There is multiple problems on 4chan, one of them is redditors shitposting because they have twisted vision of what should be acceptable thanks to /r/4chan posting /b/ and /pol/ screenshots over and over.

Yes. Reminder to everyone who is annoyed by "hello reddit" that there is a community of 638,838 mostly underage idiots who will grow up thinking "4chan is for shitposting and muh memes". Then they'll come here when allowed and act accordingly (demonstrated >>420083), and that's if they even wait until they're 18.

Every "hello reddit" is a community enforced moderation against widespread shitposting, needed precisely because the faggot ass actual mods sure as shit aren't going to do their job unless it's a gay cunt like >>417680 who wants to be a fucking meme.
>>
>>420092
>he still thinks, as soon as he logs on to that meanie 4chan site that everyone is out to get him personallly
give up. you can't adapt here, you have no say.
>>
>>420094
>>420080
>MUH 4CHAN IS SRS BZNS
Pure cancer
>>
>>420094
Are you fucking retarded? This insane reddit obsession completely destroyed any remaining board quality on /tv/ and /v/, you can't discuss anything without raging autists screaming reddit at everything
reddit is just an idiotic buzzwords newfags like you shout at anything they disagree with
So kill yourself

>community enforced moderation
HAHAHAHA fucking retard
I hope mods ban your ass
>>
>>420100
It ruined /tv/. /v/ has been as shit as it is for years and "hello reddit" is not that pervasive.
>>
>>420100
>I hope mods ban your ass

Yeah I hope they get off their lazy asses as well. Maybe if they ban me they can give off the impression of doing something.
>>
>>420094
So how come /pol/faggots don't respect the "community enforced moderation" when they're told to go back to their containment board?

Why should "redditors" care about your community moderation if people that supposedly belong here (/pol/tards) don't even respect it?
>>
>reddit obsession
only redditors frame it this way. no matter how often they parrot our dated memes they literally cannot understand why their posts garner ire for standing out amongst all the other posts they tried to blend in with. you don't get it because you've never been a part of the anonymous gestalt. if reddit sensibility wasn't so fucking pervasive, no one won't be called for anything. let me simplify that further: if you redditors aren't here posting your reddit posts that are just begging to be detected, reddit in 4chan wouldn't exist. the problem wouldn't exist. this thread wouldn't exist. remove yourself OR truly become anon. you decide.
>>
>>420112
because anon has always been /pol/. i cannot with a straight face say that anon has always been reddit. sorry you minted your username in the wrong 2.0-era website, kiddo.
>>
>>420115
>mfw I've been browsing since early 2007
>tell some /pol/nigger to go back to his containment board for posting "le redpill good goyim xD" memes on fucking /sci/ of all places
>HUH HUH HUH HUH HUHH GO BACK TO REDDIT WOW WHATS THE MATTER CANT HANDLE OFF TOPIC POLITICAL GRANDSTANDING AND BAITING ON A HOBBY/INTEREST BOARD? REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>
>>420115
Get a load of this cancerous nigger
>>
>>420118
no, anon was not always /pol/. this was an anime imageboard, not a white nationalist circlejerk enclave.

4chan racism has always been slightly tongue in cheek -- even "POOLS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS" and nigra was always for the lulz.

But /pol/ is full of dyed-in-the-wool retards who take everything at face value.

i bet you don't even remember the hal turner raids newfaggot
>>
>>420123
I bet you didn't even call into Tom Green
>>
>>420094
>Every "hello reddit" is a community enforced moderation against widespread shitposting
To me it sounds like shitposting and memes.

Because thats what it is.
>>
>>420124
i bet you never sent anyone last measure
>>
File: shitposting.png (105KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
105KB, 534x400px
>>420094
>Every "hello reddit" is a community enforced moderation against widespread shitposting
>>
File: prog.png (62KB, 762x621px) Image search: [Google]
prog.png
62KB, 762x621px
>2007
>"go back to reddit, faggot"
>"LAWL CANCER"
>"fuck off nigger"
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>2016
>"go back to reddit, faggot"
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>"NICE BOOGIEMAN, SHITPOSTER, KEK :D, CAPPING THIS EPIC FAIL RIGHT NOW !!!!!!"
>"epic meme brah"
>">le reddit scapegoat"
Where did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>420119
if you've been here since 2007 then you should already know engaging an opinion you disagree with only makes the opinionholder dig his heels in even further and post at least twice as much. the correct move is to hide it --f your mentality is so fragile--and post a warning to other anons in the thread exposing the intentions of the poster you mislike, so they do not respond. but no, you chose to be butthurt about a daily, hourly anon behavior so much you bring it up in conversation later in your life. are you really from 2007? how the fuck can you be this dense about protocol?
>/sci/
ah a reddit colony. i see now
>>
>>420132
fuqqin expert shitposter.

Telling people to go back to reddit really is shitposting, though.
>>
File: 1399140471577.jpg (24KB, 202x226px) Image search: [Google]
1399140471577.jpg
24KB, 202x226px
>>420119
>Tell someone to go back somewhere
>They retort telling you to go back somewhere else
>MODS FUCKING BAN THESE FAGGOTS, IT'S NOT A BOOGEYMAN WHEN I SAY IT
>>
>>420133
>hahaha i told him to go back reddit again xD
>>
>>420136
but i'm not the one off-topic posting and i always sage when i tell people to stop being /pol/shitters
>>
>>420138
>getting schooled in /qa/ of all fucking places
>IM FROM OH-SEVEN GUISE BELIEVE
>>
>>420142
i dont care if you believe

not everyone that hates /pol/ crossboarders is a redditor, faggot
>>
>>420140
You are offtopic posting by replying you moron, if you don't like offtopic discussion, don't engage in them. You're only giving people things to reply to, thus more bumping, hide report and move on.
>>
>>420145
>hate
>the board with the 3rd most populous userbase
jesus christ no wonder your existence here has been pain and resent this site
>>
>>420140
baiting (intentionally or not) is the first step towards derailing a thread.
By responding to those /pol/shitters, you are just derailing the thread
>>
>>417680
>>417949
>>418669
>>418980
>>419037
ITT: posters who did nothing wrong
>>
>>420133
The problem is that "hide and ignore" has done precisely nothing to stem the flow of shitposting. Without actually moderation all you're doing is encouraging people to post more.
>>
File: 1451852974821.png (252KB, 688x631px) Image search: [Google]
1451852974821.png
252KB, 688x631px
>>420158
They dindu nuffin just getting their posting habits back on track they a good boi!

/pol/ is a board of peace! (hitler is great) how dare you bigoted tumblrites discriminate against us!
>>
>>420025
Hiro removed the cuck filter because they put it in place without his knowledge. Hiro hates anything that limits people's free speech. It also caused undue strain on the servers and caused the outages a while back.

The filter is gone forever, cuck.
>>
>>420164
Yes. I'm in favor of IP-range permabanning of all users with reddit accounts. Watch redditshaming drop to shit then. Earn your heprockets, mods.
>>
>>420167
test

cuck
senpai
desu
>>
>>420148
By that logic /b/ is the most genuinely liked board on 4chan
>>
>>420206
only the second-most easiest posting style to spot and correct or ignore, depending on your mood. and they are more willing to drop their cancerous excesses and learn. contrast with reddit who thinks an entire extant userbase should conform to him by the simple privilege of existing.

we all learn to get along, one way or another. except for a certain type of user who demands everyone should get along with him.
>>
>>420000
there's always the risk that banning something will make it more popular. Filters are more subtle.
>>
File: Hi Reddi.jpg (23KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
Hi Reddi.jpg
23KB, 598x399px
>>417639
>>
>>420081
With a screencap dummie
>>
reddit
baka desu senpai
>>
>>420206
/b/ is actually really fun once in awhile. You just have to find the right thread and egg it on, the occasional decent thread on /b/ will do things way better than the board where its context is usually designated would. A lot more people jump on to help and OP has to put on a better show at first just to keep it from disappearing under the waterfall of threads about the usual shit.
>>
File: 1421860846785.png (21KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1421860846785.png
21KB, 500x400px
>>420206
I like /b/. It's nowhere near as good as it was 6 years ago, mostly because it's flooded by vanilla porn, but it's still good for a giggle every now and then
>>
>>417680
/vp/ from /a/ here. Ahahaha
>>
>>420025
Seconding this

>>420167
Free spech is for 3rd world monkey
>>
christ this thread is full of butthurt and this mod is an unfunny faggot

just delete the fuckin board already
>>
>>420058
>>420059
>>420060
>>420067
Links or GTFO.
>>
>>420285
that'll just give em traffic. Fuck you.
>>
>>420300
Links or they're fake.
>>
Le reddit froggy
Mods r sinks
>>
File: 1453375097152.jpg (64KB, 599x546px) Image search: [Google]
1453375097152.jpg
64KB, 599x546px
>>417639
>Can mods please filter the word "reddit" like they did with fa.m tb.h etc.

hello reddit
>>
>>419143
You seem upset
>>
>>420060
That pic physically hurts, thankfully you didn't get the unfunny ban.
>>
File: amusedchef.jpg (102KB, 432x585px) Image search: [Google]
amusedchef.jpg
102KB, 432x585px
>>417680
hue
>>
What if Reddit was filtered to Africa?
>>
File: 1447643324538.png (174KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1447643324538.png
174KB, 499x499px
>>417680
/r9k/ reporting in
Anti-pepe fags BTFO
>>
>>420366
and Redditor to African
>>
>>419071
What happened to the whole garbage show you put on for spoilers when TFA released?

People are spoiling the new x men, jared lights camera joker and some other newly released movies too yet you're not doing anything about it
>>
>>420015
So how would you know Reddit isn't awesome if you're only basing it on dumb screenshots, which can be found on 4chan as well? I BROWSE REDDIT REGULARLY and I see plenty of good, intelligent discussion.
>>
I'm just gonna say that occasionally, linking to reddit URLs on /vg/ is part of a serious discussion due to developers often posting information on subreddits of their video game. A great example is /ps2g/, who pretty much rely on reddit now for dev info ever since based Higby left.

So if you filter "reddit" or make it an autoban, please exclude actual reddit URLs from this.
>>
>>419834

yeah 6 posts over 2 years.. im really quite the radditer

pls gibe gold moni
>>
>>420542
Over 2 years a redditor and you don't even have Reddit GOLD? topkek
>>
>>419320
le le le an hero xD D D le epic /b/ meme ftw!!1! dae epin reddit pancake xPPPP
>>
Delete /qa/ please
>>
>>420613
unironic upboat for this opinion
>>
>>417680
Based mods.
>>
File: sign me the FUCK up (366KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sign me the FUCK up
366KB, 1024x1024px
frog
>>
>s-stop saying things I don't like or I will downvote you

This thread is literally reddit. Fuck you mods.
>>
>>420809
what the fuck is that tongue
>>
>>419088
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST - DISAGREEING WITH ME)
>>
I like how the faggot mod came in here, spammed a bunch of memes, banned a bunch of people then left because he didn't want to actually discuss the situation. These mods are absolute trash and abuse the fact that hiro isn't as strict as moot. He complained about strong arguments, but then instead of making actual arguments he just pastes links then leaves.
>>
>>419811
Hello reddit
>>
File: 1422053129269.jpg (151KB, 516x592px) Image search: [Google]
1422053129269.jpg
151KB, 516x592px
>>420026
>>
File: 1452982454102.jpg (92KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1452982454102.jpg
92KB, 344x315px
>>419101
>Weak analogy fallacy
Fallacy fallacy you intellectual lightweight. No I don't have to visit reddit to know that leftism is the cancerous ideology of least resistance. And any contemporary effects of forming a website around it can be explained to me here. From another anon. Without myself actually have ever beento the site.
Manchild.
>>
>>417680
That's nice mod, but can you guys seriously consider filtering "reddit"? It would dramatically improve /v/, /tv/ and basically all of 4chan if actually implemented and you guys fucking know it.

Better yet just block posts containing the word from going through. Not autoban (although some might wish for that too), just block for spam, and update it for any permutations people try to come up with to get around it.
>>
File: 1401235571620.jpg (388KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1401235571620.jpg
388KB, 717x880px
>>417639
filter all the boards you like just stay out of /pol/ R e d d i t fag.
>>
File: confusion.png (291KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
291KB, 600x512px
>>421120
I don't get why people care about this shit so much. Grow a pair.
>>
>>421118
Capitalization has been used as an alternative to greentext for a while now.
Now gb2 reddit.
>>
>>421111
Q U A D S
U
A
L
I
T
Y
P O S T
>>
>>417663
This. It goes all the way back to when roody-poo and candyass were around. Filtering didn't work then, and it won't work now.
>>
>>421148
Becuase /qa/ is the nursery for crybabies.
>>
>>421148
It's because it's being utterly abused in lieu of actual conversation. Faggots too lazy to actually think for a second or who can't be assed to type more than than two or three words on their phones just use it as a stand-in response. It's not even board-specific. It's applied to literally fucking everything and yet produces nothing. Not to mention probably (hopefully) 99% of the accusations are false to begin with so it doesn't even fucking make sense. The few times anyone's called me reddit I just think "fucking really, I've been on 4chan for almost ten fucking years and never have used reddit for even a fucking second", but, it doesn't matter at all if I actually said that back. They'll just say I'm reddit again. And again. And again. This is the problem with it.

Threads that read like nonsense twitter feeds are fucking hyper cancer that produce no real discussion whatsoever. People don't even post images with these kinds of shitty back and forth chains. It's objectively bad for 4chan and lowers its standards. Yes, some parts of 4chan actually have standards, and don't like to see them shitted on to the point of making much of the board literally useless (see /tv/). If you want to do nothing but degrade the site then seriously fuck off if you don't like it.
>>
>>421176
i completely agree with everything you said
>>
>>421176
Reddit infests tv. Go away
>>
>>421176
>Someone calls you a redditfrog
>Gets censored to ******frog

Everybody still knows that he called you a redditfrog, even if all the asterisks are there.

There are ways around it anyways, he could call you a lebbitfrog, or a frogfag or whatever. There's no escaping it, it's just a stupid meme and it'll blow over at some point.
>>
>>417639
>ban this buzzword meme pls DXXX
>it ruins the intellectual discourse 4chin is known 4 DXXX

Literally go back to facebook.

also, 2bqh filtering hasn't worked so far esemaych, thinking otherwise marks you for a c'uck
>>
File: 86577676.jpg (68KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
86577676.jpg
68KB, 400x408px
>>420048
>its users are not the meme-spewing plebs they're made out to be
I beg to differ. /reddit/ is not that much different from the general internet population, who are meme-spewing retards by and large.

Not to say that 4chan is any different, but here most memeing is done at least partially ironically, the main humor coming from how stupid memeing is in the first place. pic related, no one actually finds this funny.
>>
>>421190
Autoblock the posts containing the word as spam, imo. We already spam block other shit so why not that.

Filters indeed don't do much besides put a colorful bandaid on the problem. However I think it depends on the nature of the filter. For example I think it would be funny if reddit was filtered to simply a blank space, for example shitposts would read "go back to" "Literally ." etc.

The catch is there would need to be an exhaustive list of expansion on this to catch permutations people would come up with to try to bypass it. I think after a few days you could catch basically all of it though, especially since "-eddit" has no common connections to anything else in English language to begin with.
>>
>>421176
only thing filters do is make more memes.

> I've been on 4chan for almost ten fucking years and never have used reddit for even a fucking second

my my we got ourselves a edgelord over here! One special snowflake arent you?

Grow some balls and just ignore comments on the like of "redditfag get out!" or "back to reddit" if you cant handle the bantz.
>>
File: howdy.png (3MB, 1000x1317px) Image search: [Google]
howdy.png
3MB, 1000x1317px
so where were you when reddit took over
>>
/qa/ was a mistake
>>
>>421176
Fuck off where? Reddit perhaps?
>>
>>421216
It takes balls to stand up to you fucking cancerous newfags wrecking the fucking site who don't understand how it actually works. The real question is why the mods don't have a fucking backbone to do the same.

-You're- the thin skinned one if you can't handle the fact that some people here won't just bend over and let you shit all over the place outside of /b/ and s4s. You're afraid of being pressured into actually acting like an at least semi-functioning human being outside of /b/, and that makes you mad. I don't give a fuck. You're in the wrong and you know it. Stop acting like a fucking eight year old up to mischief when his parents aren't home. You need to be 18+ to use this site.
>>
File: 1440241830149.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1440241830149.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>421231
>implying I browse /b/

Filter all you want it wont make a difference. That is my main point. You are fighting a battle you cant possible win.

There is an endless wave of newfags and shitposters so just get used to it. Adapt and ignore their shit. As long as you bitch and whine you are literally feeding the trolls.

Hell filters makes shitposters spam the filtered words even more since now its edgy.

The best solution to shitposters has always been containment boards like /b/, /mlp/, /x/ and what other nonsense boards you have here.

>You need to be 18+ to use this site.
tone it down cowboy or else you might cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>421241
You can't have a containment board for this reddit shit though. It's applied everywhere for anything. It's actually an ideal candidate for filtering because there isn't really any other way to deal with it.

What are mods going to do, ask people to stop using it? You know there are tons of contrarian faggots (you sound just like one actually) who will spam it only all the harder if mods say not to. The only way to put an end to it is by force.

Spam and shit that degrades 4chan isn't just tolerated endlessly. Captcha stuck around because it did a great job killing spam from rival sites and low quality, non-contributing shit (porn ads, anontalk etc). There is still a spam filter on top of that. Why do you think sage got moved to invisible and email field removed? You actually can't put "sage" as your name to this day; you get "upload failed" trying to post with it, which is an auto-block. That was done to combat the "sage goes in all fields" type shit that was spreading across the boards a few years ago. People were abusing sage on some boards, same exact thing here with reddit spam. Only in this case reddit is a rival site, the accusations contribute nothing, and time has proven again and again that just talking about them will lead them here. You don't actually want leddit faggots here do you? Then you'd at least fucking try to do something about it. Better than just sitting back and doing nothing.
>>
>>421254
still I rest my case; a simple word filter wont do any fucking difference.

"back to reddit" gets change to "back to desu" wont change the shitposting. Even if you made a filter and kept updating it synonyms would just be used.

>Then you'd at least fucking try to do something about it. Better than just sitting back and doing nothing.

problem is that I do not really see any viable solution. Mass banning and constant overwatch would be effective but counterproductive to the goal of this site (also impossible from such a small mod staff).

So go ahead with a word filter and come back here in two months....
>>
>>421191
Seeing as you haven't seen the word cuck in a long enough time to notice it isn't filtered anymore, id say that they work just fine
>>
>>421265
That's why I've mentioned autoblock/spam filtering it. Posts that have it don't go through, via "our system thinks your post is spam" or "upload failed" type things, until they change the offending word.

Like you said people will try to figure out ways to get around it, but there can't be more than a couple dozen easily-thought of ways to evade it. Maybe people obviously evading can be grounds for deletion/ban.

Mods can get stuff to work if they get off their asses. They watched carefully to purge mentions of GG or GG-type shit off /v/, and on some days, that shit's generally not an issue anymore. If they had never intervened, who knows what would have happened. It may well have died off on its own, but it may have grown more and more if allowed to. Similarly, I'd rather not see how far down the hole this reddit spam shit gets if it's just allowed to go unchecked. It may not be the worst problem on the site but it's one of the major eyesores lately and does objectively ruin many threads.
>>
the real hypocrisy is that users post "hello reddit" as some sort of downvote instead of just ignoring posts they don't like
>>
>>421284
It's like the new sage, only more annoying because just calling everything reddit means that eventually, almost everything a board talks about will be "reddit" according to any one particular user, making it unsafe to talk about anything without the threads turning to shit. /tv/ is hitting this breaking point; /v/ is on its way there too.

Also kind of like with sage, where people started to bump threads to "counter" one, people who think they are in the right after being called reddit will reply to the accuser with a "no u" also calling him reddit. Then it goes back and forth. It's shit, nothing short of derailing.
>>
>>417680
>TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY VISIT REDDIT ONESELF)
This is not true. Someone else can visit leddit and tell me what it's like.
>>
>>419077
>>419083
Fuck off nigger faggot
>>
>mods getting mad because they're fags who visit shitty websites

LOL
>>
>>419357
>As a mod on another forum

Which subreddit?
>>
>>419071
>>419077
>>419083
>>419101
>>419115
What are you doing here, faggot? Shouldn't you be posting pictures of your wife getting fucked by a long, hard, black dick on /r/cuckold? Also, refer to this:
>>421111

That aside, this site has always had its way of trying to devalue people's posts by claiming they're from another site. First it was Gaia, then ebaums, now it's reddit. Not like it's hard to ignore it, so cry me a river you little bitches.
>>
So much reddit in this thread right now faм
>>
BACK
A
C
K

TO
O

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

AND
N
D

TUMBLR
U
M
B
L
R

FAG

MODS
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/reddit/deleted/deleted/

:^)
>>
>Mfw this thread
>>
>>421362
Thank you based swaglord
can we habe new esfores sticky
>>
>>419077
Reddit: The Post
>>
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR HYPOCRISY - TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "REDDIT" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY VISIT REDDIT ONESELF)

Except that's not true at all. Reddit is probably the biggest online community on the internet. Their stories, exploits, content and users are constantly talked about and posted on a whole range of other websites.
You can see tons of reddit content without ever visiting the site yourself. Hell, I see plenty of people on 4chan posting screencaps of reddit.

This is a terrible argument and you should feel bad.
>>
>>419077
>Mods trying to act like they know shit
>They incorrectly call out "fallacies"

No wonder this place has become a shit hole with idiots like these running wild.
>>
>>421374

talking smack about mods when you cant even tell me who yo'uer quoting

shaking my darn head
>>
File: 1453412399409.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1453412399409.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>419077
Reddit pls go
I knew Mods were cucks.
>>
File: 1431121379935.png (86KB, 185x207px) Image search: [Google]
1431121379935.png
86KB, 185x207px
>all the reddit ITT

/q/ 2.0
>>
>>421363
>(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
Pissy /q/fag btfo again
>>
>>421376
Swaglord can I be kekked for this post?
>>
>>419101
You're wrong and you should already know that
Bye loser :^)
>>
All I learned from this thread that one, if not more of the mods are retards
>>
File: gamerghazi.jpg (127KB, 958x718px) Image search: [Google]
gamerghazi.jpg
127KB, 958x718px
>>419077
look at these cancerous faggot mods

i bet they all look like pic related after moot was cucked and gamergate won
>>
>>421401
he's right tho desu
>>
>>421402

4chan - home of reasonable discussion and logical arguments

t. redditor
>>
File: 951.jpg (36KB, 580x346px) Image search: [Google]
951.jpg
36KB, 580x346px
>>417680

Ah shieeeet.
>>
>>419077
How about you kill yourself and let us say what we want faggot. Enforce the rules but don't try to change the community dumb ass
>>
File: 1452565620889.png (138KB, 932x1746px) Image search: [Google]
1452565620889.png
138KB, 932x1746px
>>419077
>>419071
>>419083
>>419115

kill yourselves
just do it
cmon
just fucking do it
do it you fucking faggots

You're not fooling anyone, we all know what the end goal is here. Fucking end your lives you spineless invading worms
>>
>>418980
WHAT ABOUT ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA?
>>
File: Koala.jpg (666KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
666KB, 1000x1333px
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR HYPOCRISY - TO KNOW IF CONTENT IS "AUSTRALIAN" OR NOT, ONE MUST LOGICALLY BE AUSTRALIAN ONESELF)
What kind of fucked up flawed logic is this Mod?
>>
>>419077

>not spending hours debating a shitpost makes you an idiot

Go back to rebbit.
>>
>I know about medieval European history therefore I must have been in medieval Europe myself

truly brilliant logic there
>>
File: TOO BRIGHT.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
TOO BRIGHT.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>421355
>>
File: 1422240223382.png (573KB, 621x672px) Image search: [Google]
1422240223382.png
573KB, 621x672px
>>418669
>>418980
>>419037
Mods encouraging people to "visit Reddit"

Good lord this place really has gone to shit.
>>
>triggered Reddit mods
You can't make this shit up
>>
File: 1453428821721.jpg (245KB, 686x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453428821721.jpg
245KB, 686x720px
>>421547
This

>people getting banned by SJW mods for posting words
This might as well be Reddit. dead serious
>>
>>419077
Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>419077
fuck off reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 555x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 555x664px
This thread is fucked.

The phrase "go back to r3dit" is on par with "you're a faggot" or "stop being a nigger."

It points out a certain kind of behavior regardless of the literal meaning.
>>
File: 1437694858242.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1437694858242.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>419077
>>
File: s.jpg (13KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
13KB, 168x200px
>To know what reddit is you have to visit reddit yourself

Wow, that isn't true at all. You don't have to be a biker to know what kind of things a biker likes. You don't have to be a jock to know they like sports.

I would literally put down $1000 in bitcoin that this faggot mod has made a "back to /pol/" argument before while anonymous. That's real hypocrisy right there. Fuck you mod.
>>
File: 1448691431719.jpg (61KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1448691431719.jpg
61KB, 720x540px
ITT mods being fucking faggot ass gay shit goddamn cunt idiots
>>
>>419081
>logically
*tips*
or, mr i think im smart, one could also identify a reddit pattern by catching unorthodox posts. as in, seeing someone post whiteknight pretentious posts like yours, which is unusual to be seen on 4chan
>>
File: 1444279620069.jpg (98KB, 680x601px) Image search: [Google]
1444279620069.jpg
98KB, 680x601px
>>419077
this nigger seriously needs to fuck off back to r.e.d.d.i.t
>>
>>419101
wow reddit runs 4chan now?
>>
Mods here are fucking cancer.

The reason people tell idiots to go back to R.E.D.D.I.T is because lots of neo-commies, Bernie fags, Betas come on /pol/ and post shitty memes that were refuted thousands of times. So, since they were posted millions of times, why refute it again when you can just point out OP is an idiot?
>>
>>419077
Where were you when mods were reddit
>>
>>421608
>I would literally put down $1000 in bitcoin that this faggot mod has made a "back to /pol/" argument before while anonymous.
Don't think he posts anywhere other than /r/4chan while not having the capcode on.
>>
niggers tongue my anus
>>
Tbh senpai censorship is bad baka
>>
>>419077
Ey but fucking this website is supposed to be about not that though

I like it here because I can laugh and talk with others about dumb shit, I don't wanna moderate myself on here Jesus crhsit

I feel a unique rage right now, it's very distinct, it's the type of anger I used to feel on forums when forums were actually a thing.
This isn't a fucking forum, god damn it just fuck off I come here to unwind and have dumbass meaningless banal conversations and I can't even fucking do that anymore what do you think 4chand IS
>>
>>419077
Salty redditor detected.
Get called out one too many times when you spouted reddit memes and expected a warm reception?
>>
>>419077
Is that why I can't post "Go/back/to/reddit" without it being labeled as spam? If you don't like the 4chan culture then stop being a mod and go jerk off to Bernie and return to leddit.
>>
File: 1453661930696.jpg (41KB, 720x492px) Image search: [Google]
1453661930696.jpg
41KB, 720x492px
>this thread
>>
>>419077
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ_22MzZwNw
>>
>>419077
Literallyreddittier

Consider going back m8 :)
>>
>>419077
The problem with strong arguments are that idiots don't understand them.
>>
It totally makes sense that the pathetic janis and mods would be redditors trying their best to fit in to a cool internet counter culture.

Go back to fucking reddit and get a real job.
>>
>>419077
I wish death on you, drop fucking dead.

Please do the website a favor and fucking die, or at minimum fuck off back to whatever irrelevant subreddit you moderate and take your embarrassing argument with you.
>>
File: 1443175864624.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443175864624.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>419071
>>419077
>>419083
>>419101
>>419115
You're on the wrong site, reddit is to the far left of here. Take a hike.
>>
>>419077
>>419083
Filter it to fedora, also go to leddit, It's because leddit common sense and logic is cancerous and lack fundamentals of an argument like fucking actually knowing something about what the hell they are talking about instead going "I learn this today, look how smart I am. Now f8 me", that's why you need to lurk more.
>>
>>419081
Boxshark! I haven't been to s-force for a while! So glad to see your name again!
>>
>>417680

Or maybe they have seen people who claim to be from reddit and know their typing patterns from those who claim to be from there. I sure as shit know I've never bothered to look at that horrible layout for more than 15 minutes in my life. But I can spot a redditor when I see what.

MODS = FAGS
>>
>>419077

Cry about it you stupid fucking faggot. Leddit is down the hall and to the left - right past the red tape.

Hopefully they egg you on to commit suicide. You're not welcome.
>>
>>417680
That makes no sense and the mod-worshipping cargo cultists need to shut the fuck up. It doesn't take a redditor to know certain forms of shitposting are loved by redditors, and there are plenty of screencaps to prove it
>>
Good job, mods - you've basically given our worst enemy the green light. The lebbit-related threads in the catalog will triple in the coming days, mark my words.
>>
Interesting thread senpaitachi
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 720x480px
>>417680
It's nice knowing our overlords protect us from these redditmen
>>
>its fine to call people reddit because I am 100% certain that everyone I call reddit is in fact from reddit
>stupid mod calling those guys reddit how dare he
>>
>>422121
Oh, you doofus. All that will happen is butthurt people are going to start spamming "reddit" and mods will have even more of an excuse to ban them. It's good that they took aside because now it will be even easier to do something about the other side that thinks crying more loudly is an effective strategy.
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 1936x761px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 1936x761px
get aff my boards, neckbeards
Thread posts: 449
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.