[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

remove /his/. it's /pol/-lite with no traffic. anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Adolf Merkel.jpg (18KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Merkel.jpg
18KB, 346x346px
remove /his/. it's /pol/-lite with no traffic. anything that can be discussed on /his/ can be discussed on /pol/ with more than a couple posts every hour

also, give /pol/ a 500 post bump limit. it's one of the top 3 or 4 highest traffic boards.

/his/ is one of those things that looks good on paper but in actuality there's no real need for it.
>>
>>418721
Shut up.
>>
>>418722
dubs confirm
>>
>>418722
Kill yourself.
>>
>/pol/ butthurt they can't post their apocryphal infographs on a new board that's actually quality
lmao

>>>/pol/
have a free link home, just because i feel bad for /pol/tards and their shitty butthurt hate-filled lives
>>
>>418728
This. /pol/ getting btfod of /his/ was fucking glorious.
>>
>>418734
Where?
>>
>>418728
This guys gets it.

The speed at which /his/ kicked /pol/ out and made themselves a decent quality board was fucking amazing.
>>
>>418728
>>418734
>>418808
I'm just gonna get this outta the way before some butthurt /pol/tard does..

>Hurr back to reddit

There. Now they're one and only argument has been used.
>>
>>418721
fuck off
>>
File: qa btfo.jpg (605KB, 1596x953px) Image search: [Google]
qa btfo.jpg
605KB, 1596x953px
>>418728
>>418734
>>418763
>>418808
>>418833
Libatrds living in fantasy land as per usual.
>>
>>418912
>I don't browse /his/ the post
Fuck off good buddy. Also,
>Living in a fantasy land
Tell us the truth about the holocaust friendo.
>>
>>419017
isn't that when my grandparents stuffed yours into an oven? stay mad you lying kike.
>>
>>418721
Yes get rid of it /his/ only exists so outsiders could get mod status, it's a dead board with the same couple of /lit/ rejects that also happen to be self confessed communists.

/news/ is the same a completely pointless board that needs to go
>>
>>419030
>>416437
Now shut up.
>>
>>418721
Well I can't do a lot of threads on topics that would be shitposted to death on int or pol
>>
>>419292
I havent been on pol in ages but /int/ is just so fucking easy to trigger autists.
>>
>>418912
Haha these faggots just don't learn do they I guess that's what happens when they come from a board that bans you for disagreeing with tumblr whale admins
>>
>>418721
Literally 10 people exist with opinions I don't like! DELETE IT!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.