[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a problem on /g/ and I'd like you to nip i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: always_like_a_girl.jpg (62KB, 630x324px) Image search: [Google]
always_like_a_girl.jpg
62KB, 630x324px
There's a problem on /g/ and I'd like you to nip it in the bud before it becomes a serious problem.

People are starting to refer to shit code as "feminine code", this is problematic because it is linking the female gender with something bad.

Please take a look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs
>>
This practice is highly problematic and needs to end.
>>
>>414035
I find the word "problematic" very problematic, and would like it if you stopped using it
>>
>>414035
This is not against 4chan global rules or /g/ rules.
I see no problem.
>>
>>414035
Duly noted senpai. Misogyny will not be tolerated here on any of our safe-spaces.
>>
>>414040
I think it's time sexism was added to global rule 3, it is 2016 after all.
>>
>>414040
>This is not against 4chan global rules or /g/ rules.
Well maybe it should be.
>>
>>414043
>>414042
Not for us to decide.
Move along, if you're against it. I know reddit is mostly pro-censorship, maybe try there.
>>
>>414044
Nobody said it is for us to decide, it is just a suggestion.
>>
>>414047
It's a stupid suggestion and you should feel bad for making it.
>>
When will tumblr be banned from 4chins?
>>
>>414051
>le tumblr bogeyman
>>
>>414057
You make a valid point, but the concepts in the OP are strikingly similar to those expressed by landwhales who spend a lot of time on tumblr
>>
>>414057
>le tumblr bogeyman bogeyman
>>
>>414035
Looks like someone has never seen a girl code. As one of the privileged few who has, let me tell you: it's an apt insult.
>>
>>414035
Fuck off.
>>
Fuck off to /pol/ or /v/
>>
>>414035
Just counter it by calling any bad code you see "Masculine code" and watch if anything interesting happens as a result.
>>
File: jews did this.jpg (52KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
jews did this.jpg
52KB, 500x437px
>>
>>414035
It's 2016 and this is still happening?
>>
>>414035
>it is linking the female gender with something bad
seems legit. unless you don't see any justification for linking the male sex with something bad OP. prove it and maybe i'll listen to you then.
>>
>>414188
COME ON PEOPLE
>>
File: b2t.png (308KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
b2t.png
308KB, 546x700px
Back to tumblr, whale.
>>
File: 1423454718443.jpg (396KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1423454718443.jpg
396KB, 500x512px
>>414047
4chan believes in as near absolute free speech as possible. That means, first and foremost, being hateful or offensive is NOT itself a justification to prohibit anything. Take a look around >>>/pol/ and you'll see what that means here.

If you don't like it, you are entirely free to GTFO.
>>
>I'd like you to nip it in the bud
>nip
>Hiroshima Nagasaki is Japanese

DON'T USE RACIAL SLURS YOU FUCKING CUNT!
>>
>>414202
4chan's users are in disagreement with the rules then. Global Rule 3 says no racism outside /b/.
>>
File: 1397649141019.jpg (66KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
1397649141019.jpg
66KB, 280x320px
>le false flagging meme
>>
>>414202
>memecenter
>>
>>414207
>kekd

STOP RIGHT THERE YOU CRIMINAL FAGGOT NIGGER SCUM!
>>
>people actually think someone from tumblr found /qa/ and made this post unironically

Why are you people so stupid?
>>
It's retarded off-topic shit
>>
>>414035
>People
General posters aren't "people."
>>
>OP blew his cover by saying "problematic"
>people are still replying to him
>>
File: Polinvasion.png (167KB, 870x807px) Image search: [Google]
Polinvasion.png
167KB, 870x807px
>>414035
Welcome to 4chan that gets invaded by redpill kids. Every single topic has to be about their shitty worldview.
>>
>>415396
>Welcome to 4chan that gets invaded by redpill kids

Conservatives/libertarians are not as rare as you seem to think they are. In fact, 30-50% of the population is a right-winger. They aren't necessarily from /pol/. The left moved further to the left the past 5 years, while 4chan didn't change that much.

>every single topic has to be about their shitty worldview

Liberals are guilty of this too. They want more inclusion for women in technology, which is a progressive view.
>>
>>414035
This is a b8 post right?
>>
>>414214
>racism
>sexism
two different things faggot.
>>
>>416124
I don't see how that changes the point. 4chan disagrees with the rules.
>>
>>416125
too bad, the rules have never been changed, and they never will, deal with it, if you don't like it, nobody's forcing you to stay here.
>>
>>416127
Is that so? When was Global Rule 15 created? Was it 2004?
>>
>>416129
Created, not changed dumbass, you're stupid, and nothing I say will get through to you, bye.
>>
>>416136
Alright, coward.
>>
>>416136
You're going to have trouble getting through to people when you're wrong.

4chan has changed rules many times. 2006, 2011, 2014, 2015, and finally, even if you were correct and that 4chan has never changed its rules before (which you aren't) that doesn't mean it never will.
>>
Even if these rules were implemented it's highly likely that they'll suffer through the lax enforcement other rules have, because frankly, nobody giclves a single fuck about this, and what they're saying is actually true, just look at the female pull requests on github and you'll see that all they did was change the gender pronouns.
>>
>>414035
Fuck off faggot
>>
nobody's going to police the way people talk here.
the 'no racism outside /b/' is to prevent racist rants and whatnot that are just someone going 'XDD GAS JOOS AND LYNCH NOGS DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN BROTHERS????'
if someone legitimately thinks that black folks are inferior to white folks, or women are inferior to men nobody is going to stop them from expressing that.
>>
>>416212
>if someone legitimately thinks that black folks are inferior to white folks, or women are inferior to men nobody is going to stop them from expressing that.
It depends on what board you're in.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.