[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /pol/s opinion on fighting? As in two ordinary guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

File: _20160115_202647.jpg (107KB, 1076x788px) Image search: [Google]
_20160115_202647.jpg
107KB, 1076x788px
What's /pol/s opinion on fighting? As in two ordinary guys settling disputes in a street fight, no gloves, no money, purely for pride.
Is it a waste of time?
Is it degenerate?
How many fights has /pol/ been in?
We're they honourable?
>>
Waste of time. Learning self-defense and being in shape are good. Fighting for pride is fucking stupid if you aren't still a teenager.
>>
Nigger-tier behavior
>>
Fights I enjoy the most are usually in ufc when the fight ends and both of the guys laugh it off and help each other up.
>>
Degenerate. Weak men think manhood comes though fighting and appearing stronk. Strong men fight to protect themselves and their loved ones.
>>
>>61101506
I haven't been in a fight since High school. The only reason to get into one is if somebody is threatening you with violence.

The only disputes that you will settle with fists are nigger disputes.
>>
>>61101506

Once you've seen some shit you realize how easy it is to kill someone in a fight. I don't think fighting is worth prison time.
>>
>>61101506
Waste of time, but i do enjoy getting in fights though. But as time goes on you realize street fights are just childish retarded shit, theres no reason to start fighting someone unless you legitametly feel your life is in danger. Otherwise you're just acting like a macho nigger for muh dick or whatever reason you justify it.
>>
>>61101506
I've always thought fist fighting was a waste of time. I mean I guess it's necessary under a very specific set of circumstances but most fights aren't done to "settle" something. Most fights are shitty bar fights or black/white or skater/bmx rivalries. It's stupid as fuck.

Only time a fist fight is honorable is two unarmed men fighting to the death. Respect given to the loser. Otherwise fighting is useless and does nothing to solve shit. That's why if I ever got into a street fight I would absolutely hurt someone with a blunt weapon because if it's gotten to the point we're fighting then it wasn't my fault.
>>
>>61101506
As long as its one and one and no weapons or dirty tricks like attacking the eyes or testicles then it fine by me.
>>
A ful lot of cuck shills in this thread.
>>
>>61101776
I think this desu, as long as both guys agree to the fight and one isn't forced into it by mockery
>>
>>61101506

I don't talk about fight club.

They asked me not to.
>>
>>61101506
Organised, competitive fighting is a masculine and fairly honourable thing to do. Street fights are for pikeys and niggers.
>>
>>61101958
I've been to donegal, and the townies seem to enjoy fighting people would aren't from donegal. The culchies are friendly though. Is the rest of the south like this?
>>
ITT: total faggots
Except Bahamas. I think Bahamas is a pretty cool guy. Eh doesn't punch your testicles and doesnt afraid of anything
>>
>>61087911
Fighting is human nature. Any faggot who tells you he's never been in a fight is probably a mgtow degenerate. There's no way you've gone through your life without encountering a problem you could resolve with your fists. You don't have to act like a nigger but you shouldn't be a pussy bitch.
>>
>>61102250
You bro you wanna fight me bro? Flex you small dick bro and manlet anger problems bro?
>>
>>61102091
I have never been threatened to fight and have seen no fights break out in public except one or two in secondary school. I doubt fights are any more common here than anywhere else.
>>
>>61102322
That reply was all fucked up.
>>
>>61101506
depends on the reason for fighting
fighting for your values is atleast taking pride in having values, and makes you not a coward, no matter how morally wrong those values are
I'd rather have achmed fighting like a terrorist for his retarded values, than a whitey always running away from the truth and not having any values at all
>>
>>61102390
No way is that true? What part of the south are you in? I've probably seen about 7 fights, not including ones I was in, and I'm not even 20
>>
>>61101506

Fighting is necessary at times and people that can't put up a fight or are unwilling to fight are cowards.

I'm skinny, 6 foot, don't train or lift much. Still can put up a hell of a fight and won't give up unless you literally knock me out.
>>
>>61101776
M8, if it's a street fight nobody is going to go by organized fight rules. Gonna be nut shots and gouging and fish-hooking people's cheeks.
>>
>>61102250
but faggots like to fight, its how they find men to fuck. A typical gay hooking up ritual is wrestling a dude playfully until both of you get boners and start making out.
>>
>>61101676

This. Don't let these wiggers fool you into thinking there is something virtuous about fighting. It's straight up nigger behavior and anyone who isn't a complete piece of shit knows that.
>>
>>61101506
> no money
Fuck that.

When I was young, the winner took the shoes off the loser, tied the shoelaces together and threw them up on the wires.

From then on, the loser had to pay a toll to the winner for passing under them.
>>
Been in a few
Some booze fueled, regrettable and degenerate
Some legit ones sticking up for people who got attacked
Never have they been honourable, sometimes outnumbered
Get towards mid to late 20's, fighting has been rarer which is good
It is degenerate behaviour, have something more precious than your own pride, people who depend on you.
>>
>>61102551
Only niggers pull out weapons in street fights.
>>
>>61102732
Confirmed honourless nigger
>>
>>61102532
I'm in south Dublin in a fairly scummy area, if you would expect it anywhere then it would be here but it's just not very common. It's common enough to be violently mugged, it's happened to everyone around here. But this knacker-type street fighting is rare enough outside of some douche teenagers.
>>
File: seriously?.jpg (58KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
seriously?.jpg
58KB, 382x358px
>honorable

Nice meme faggot

I did what i had to in order to win
>>
>>61102817
Weird. Though being mugged is worse
>>
It's fun .
Unless you get stomped.
>>
>>61102784
Fish Hooking....not a weapon. You insert your fingers into the corner or their mouth, into the cheek, away from the teeth, and pull against the tissue
>>
>>61102784
Fish hooking is putting a finger in your opponents cheek, infront of their teeth and pulling their cheek as hard as you can. Hurts like fuck
>>
>>61103004
stomping is a fighting tactic for desperation, its as bad as jumping on someone's chest while they are on the ground or just pinning them down and punching their face.
>>
>>61103098
When my parents were growing up. A one on one fight paused or ended when someone fells until they got back up and continued or forfeited. Now you fall down and you get the shit kicked out of you
>>
>>61103098
I mean stomped as in , beat up badly.
But agreed.
>>
>>61101506
If you have to fight to settle a dispute then you've already lost.
>inb4 tips fedora
Really, though. There are few things that are ever worth fighting over. The few things that ARE worth fighting for can always be avoided with planning. And if you fail to plan, then you've lost.
>>
>>61103258
Thats a nigger tier tactic, they always try to get you to the ground to start spamming punchs into your face while you cant get up.
>>
>>61103298
Well if a guy grabs my gf or calls her a slut or something I'm obviously gonna square up or hook him. Wouldn't you?
>>
>>61102963
True, it is very common here to have a few fellas beat you up and take your shit, but street fights are seen as being something for knackers and drunks and is seen as being pretty embarrassing. Maybe that's just where I live and other parts of the country are different, but i have also not seen any fights in Dublin City and i go there often. Is it common in England to have grown men beat the shit out of each other in the street?
>>
>>61103395
I live in Derry. Fights are pretty common, atleast moreso than where you live. Never seen a man over 24 fight though
>>
>>61103387
Yeah, I would. That's self-defense though. I thought OP was talking about settling a dispute that both parties instigated. You can't really plan for people being dicks.
>>
>>61103513
Yeah that's what the threads for I was just curious in your case what your reaction would be to this specific situation
>>
>>61103298
How do you plan against a random asshole starting shit? You're an idiot.
>>
>>61103716
I'd only respond to physical violence or inevitable physical violence. If he just made a passing comment I'd let it slide. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>61101676
/thread
>>
A friendly brawl can blow off a lot of steam. Only hit parts that heal quickly and don't leave a permanent spot. It's also useful as a little experience once you get into a real fight. I certainly recommend it if you don't mind a little pain.
>>
>>61101506
for certain irreconcilable situations a fight is simply the only logical way to end a problem.

but i dont think people today are mature enough to let it end the situation and will only lead to more escalation and revenge
>>
>>61103846
Nahh I couldn't do that, too much pride at stake especially when your gf is involved. But I live in a small city and reputation gets around whether or not you'll do something
>>
His zero headge website is garbage.
>>
>>61102532

American here. I've probably seen more shootings than that lol
>>
>mfw i never engaged in a single fight in my life even tho this country is full of savages
feels good to be civilized and not have bruises everywhere
>>
>>61101506
It sounds nice, but nowadays your more likely to get a knife or gun pulled on you than an actual fight. I blame the deification of "thug"(nigger) culture.
>>
>>61101506
>What's /pol/s opinion on fighting?
It has its place even in a civilized society.

>Is it a waste of time?
Yeah, for the most part.

>Is it degenerate?
Yeah for the most part.

>How many fights has /pol/ been in?
Hundred? Older brothers. Random scraps with others in the street. Still have all my teeth.

>We're they honourable?
Not a majority of them. Pretty stupid.
>>
>>61101765
>Only time a fist fight is honorable is two unarmed men fighting to the death.

I cut myself just reading that edgessay
>>
>>61101870
dont give me this shit. americans dont fight. they shoot each other. thats why they need
>muh guns.
>>
>>61101506
Fight for nothing is stupidity.
>>
>>61104184
>not being able to defend yourself
That's not a good thing to have zero experience in combat
>>
>>61101506
People who start fights deserve to get shot.
>>
>>61104281
American fight all the time in highschool, niggers however stab eachother in highschool.
>>
>>61101870
>this asshole actually thinks fighting people just to fight should be rewarded

fuck off with your savagery you swine you dont belong in the educated , civil firstworld

vid related is probably you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw5pZpGh5Hg
>>
>>61104281
Germans don't fight either. They just spread their cheeks for the biggest male
>>
>>61104016
I'm in a big city, wouldn't matter to me. I couldn't care less what people thought of me and I'm certainly not going to do something because strangers expect me to.
>>
>>61104297
I never made anyone angry or get attacked to need to defend myself
>>
>>61101506

fucking retarded and for people with unresolved childhood trauma but if both parties consent they can literally kill each other if they want
>>
>>61101506

Fighting is good but it can be with gloves. Its a good idea to get young people over their fears early on and fearing a hit is usually worse then taking one. Boxing or something as a sport even if its only occasionally is a good idea.

Unless a prize fighter is hitting you in the kidneys or something.
>>
File: sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg (297KB, 576x874px) Image search: [Google]
sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg
297KB, 576x874px
>>61101506
Real fighting or fake fighting? I'm a fan of both.
>>
>>61104511
Least threatening MMA fighter I've ever seen.
Those moobs and that fuckin Pepsi logo jesus Christ
>>
>>61101506
I get in fights once a week, usually drunken brawls over nothing.

Fighting is absolutely essential to being an alpha and having high testosterone levels
>>
>>61101506
Been in a shit ton of fights (mainly older cousin, uncles and dad and step brother)with a few hillbillies and niggers too (unless a NFL linebacker niggers are easy as shit to win against) something about fighting gives a very primal sort of pleasure to me at least (only if you win) I honestly dont see how anyone who claims to be a man hasnt been at least one fist fight their entire life. Seems damn near impossible without them bitching out.
>>
>>61101870
This desu
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
>>
>>61104766
you behave like a monkey.
>>
File: german 2016.jpg (143KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
german 2016.jpg
143KB, 648x595px
>>61104281
>hans mad he doesn't have guns to defend his homeland from rapfugees

haha you are in no conditon to make fun of us
>>
>>61104766
I agree, although I dont get into scraps that frequently, when I was 15-16 it was like that but im 19 now and got a state job, cant be doing that shit no more.
>>
>>61104863
That mentality is why you let your women get raped. Have fun being a

K U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>61104924
Tru, im 20 and have fake teeth that dont need to be knocked out
>>
>>61101506
waste of time
and gay

Buy a gun and don't stir shit up to compensate for your 2'' penis
>>
File: MickeyGall-1.jpg-1.jpg (144KB, 489x427px) Image search: [Google]
MickeyGall-1.jpg-1.jpg
144KB, 489x427px
>>61104628
He's gonna get murdered in July. :)
>>
>>61105062
Still got all mine, had to get a cast on my left hand (lefty here) twice from boxer fractures on my ring knuckle and pinky knuckle. My ring knuckles is so compacted you cant see it and my pinky knuckle has swollen to about the size of my middle finger knuckle, my left hand is pretty fucked, regret nothing tho.
>>
Some of us grew up in places where being able to fight was inevitable just because of the environment. I never learned how, though.
Fighting may or may not be degenerate depending on the reason and stake. It may be the last resort in some circumstances.
>>
File: laughingcheetah.jpg (103KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
laughingcheetah.jpg
103KB, 640x427px
>>61105221
Those fuckin hips
>>
>>61101506

Fist fights cause brain damage, so anybody who habitually engages in them is dumb -- dumb for fighting, and dumb for wanting to fight.

Some people like to fight for sport, and those same people end up with major cognitive impairments that are irreversible.
>>
>>61101613
This, self-defense and martial arts is about learning how to quickly and efficiently end physical confrontation or avoid it if at all possible.
>>
>>61105518
A good friend of mine used to fight over football, then over fa vs antifa, multiple skull fractures, concussions, etc. Still got a masters in some sophisticated physics shit. But he barely can sleep and loses consciousness sometimes. Point is brain damage is not equal to being dumb
>>
>>61101506
Only poor uneducated people behave like this.
>>
Fighting hand on hand is regular, but when it gets to the ground then it becomes serious. If I'm gonna fight someone I demand they shake my hand first out of sheer respect, and if they refuse then it's not going to be a fair fight
>>
File: 720x405-CMPunk_Stathas_318.jpg (33KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
720x405-CMPunk_Stathas_318.jpg
33KB, 720x405px
>>61104511

At least use a more recent picture. Look at him, observe his doughy body and his gaunt face and the fear in his eyes. I can't wait to see his cunt face get caved in.
>>
>>61105518
Humans fist fight because at adulthood you can shrug of punchs to the torso easily. The goal of fighting is to render your opponent unable to continue, as kids we just punched someone in the stomach to end a fight, but as adult we need to deal enough cranial pain for them to say "FUCK I GIVE UP" either that or attack through more unpredictable methods like twisting someone's arm or applying pressure to their biceps.
>>
>>61105948

I would apply some pressure to your biceps anon, no homo.
>>
>>61105461
Pretty normal hips.
>>
If you dont fight to the death you arent doing it correctly you fucking weak willed chimpanzees.
>>
>>61101506
Avoid fights unless winning has incentive.

99 percent of the time, winning has no incentive.
>>
>>61106176
No if you make someone's bicep suffer alot of pain their arms will be unusable for a while, if you dont believe me punching one your biceps right now.

Once the arms are disabled they cant bit not more and are sitting ducks. However some people have pain tolerence so cranial attacks is your best bet, I would say to try to break the nose for maximum pain and to never hit the forehead unless you want to break your hand. Though the human face can take a punch you are supposed to launch multiple punchs to build up the pain to make them give up but usually they willed their arms to hit you which gets annoying so you just opt to knock them out ignoring any brain damage you gave them.
>>
if you butthurt someone to the point they wanna whoop your ass you've already won
>>
>>61105715

>Point is brain damage is not equal to being dumb

Yes, it is.

Your brain is the most important part of your body.

If you needlessly expose it to trauma, then you aren't improving your chances of survival, and you certainly aren't getting smarter.

I wouldn't expect a vodka-chugging Slav to understand the importance of preserving grey matter, though.
>>
File: 1436759784289.jpg (35KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436759784289.jpg
35KB, 600x500px
it is very necessary right now
>>
>>61101506
If it's mutual between both parties, why bother stopping them? I don't exactly think it's the most productive way to settle a dispute, but if they both want to settle shit that way and they honor the agreement then why not?
>>
as a man, sometimes you have to fight. whether you want to or not. if you haven't experienced this, you are not a man
>>
Men go outside and sort things out you goddamn neckbeards. Jesus H Christ /pol/...scared of legally having a mutual fight? WTf is wrong with you low-test betas?
>>
>i cant fight thereofre muh Dengencray!

I'd slap the fuck out of all you virgin neckbeards.
>>
>>61106886

That's actually pretty funny
>>
>>61107067

fighting will get you a felony charge here in much of the US.
>>
>>61107287
Thats why you make a date and time and dont start fights for the giggles like a monkey.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.