[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
0.0% of Icelanders 25 years or younger believe...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 80
http://icelandmag.visir.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-new-poll-reveals

Do any of you seriously believe that Christianity has any future left (outside of Africa)? The chances of your grandkids (or kids outside of the USA) being christian is statistically negligent.

Maybe we should find something else to use to unify us against the fundie muslims and SJW infecting the world?

>Feel free to tip fedoras
>>
>>61060981
Great

Christianity is an imported religion from the Middle-East and doesn't belong to Europe. The same apply for the other Judaic sect called Islam.

Because of Christianity, Europe knew 1,000 years of dark ages.
>>
File: 1389563714188.jpg (32 KB, 500x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389563714188.jpg
32 KB, 500x587
>>61061089
>>
>>61060981
nice to see a mass outbreak of common sense
>>
>>61060981
There is a difference between being religiously Christian and culturally Christian

White people will always be culturally Christian

Also there is a difference between believing in God and believing God created the Earth
>>
>>61060981
here in america Christianity is still going strong, 40% of americans are creationists
>>
>>61061113
Epic meme, friend.
>>
>>61060981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE I'd be skeptical about God aswell
>>
>>61061089
absolutely my fedorra tipping friend its because of christinianity and not at all cause by the invasion of barbaric tribes since the 400's
>>
it's fucking iceland
who cares
it's a viking colony
>>
>>61060981

only money, common market and common orgies

all religion is source of all evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlNw5ZuDYsk

need more amazing atheist, they are doing great job!
>>
File: 1421230046284.jpg (29 KB, 279x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421230046284.jpg
29 KB, 279x304
>>61061263

>White people will always be culturally Christian

lel

only a true omega "male" would disregard the ancestral beliefs of his people and instead replace it with jewish heresy.

absolutely disgraceful
>>
>>61061089
>Because of Christianity, Europe knew 1,000 years of dark ages.

Yeah, totally has nothing to do with mini-Ice Ages destroying crops, or the plagues, or various geo-political events... it's Christianity.

Secular humanism is an outgrowth of Christian culture and values, and is the main nourishing catalyst for the development of scientific culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5OajO7nrc
>>
>>61060981
Paganism will and is having a resurge in popularity.

The human animal desires understanding, science doesnt provide those answers yet and in all probability never will, the nature of the universe is that we can't understand it by purposeful or accidental design.

So people will turn to religion slowly. Before it was athiesm you'd quietly ponder in hushed circles, now it'll be reverting to religion is seen in that light.
>>
>>61061263
This

Church provides structure and tradition for people who otherwise lack it. It also makes you part of a network of people.
>>
>>61061089
It might be of middle eastern origins, but Europeans turned it into a religion with European values, stories and holidays.
>>
>>61061648
Lets just have the European values, stories and holidays without the part where we worship another peoples god.
>>
>>61061089
The center of Rome was in Italy therefore it is European
>>
What about all the pollies bro? They are Christians and we have a shit ton of the scum
>>
Christianity is responsible for:

- repulsive choral music
- repulsive architecture
- repulsive paintings
- broken logic, superstitions
- slavery
- fall of the West
- lack of mass education

And it is all Jewish know-how.

No wonder it has literary ruined the world.
>>
In Iceland maybe, but Christianity will always be of significant importance in america.

besides...

>Iceland

https://youtu.be/5F_INMLk_lE
>>
>>61061200

And an irreversibly imploding demographics. Nice knowing you.
>>
But they do believe in elves.

>In one 1998 survey, 54.4 percent of Icelanders said they believed in the existence of elves. That poll is fairly consistent with other findings and with qualitative fieldwork, according to an academic paper published in 2000 titled “The Elves’ Point of View" by Valdimar Hafstein, who now is a folkloristics professor at the University of Iceland. “If this was just one crazy lady talking about invisible friends, it's really easy to laugh about that,” Jónsdóttir said. “But to have people through hundreds of years talking about the same things, it’s beyond one or two crazy ladies. It is part of the nation.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/why-so-many-icelanders-still-believe-in-invisible-elves/280783/
>>
>>61061593

Cultural adherence to religion doesn't make one iota to fertility and social cohesion. Might as well be a nihilist.
>>
>>61060981
>statistically negligent
keks
>>
>>61060981
So they worship socialism/man instead of god, nothing to see here.
>>
>>61061883
Religion doesn't play a role in natality.
>>
>>61060981
Considering this coincides with the apparent collapse of the western world?

Correlation is not causation, but suspecting you need something other than Christianity to save the west is a leap.

Look harder.
>>
Good. High quality White people have no business believing in superstition. Religion is for the weak minded and is the definition of blue pill.
>>
File: 141234254365.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
141234254365.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>61061803
Upvoted
>>
>>61061263
>Also there is a difference between believing in God and believing God created the Earth

No there isn't you fucking moron.
>>
>>61062058

This

only good economy

if people are rich then they want to have children

if they work hard and have many quality things suddenly they feel life has a meaning and want to give those nice things to children

subhumans do not reproduce, like slavshits
>>
>>61060981
CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED
>>
>>61062182
>only good economy
It's quite the opposite. Poorfags have more kids.
Here's Rosling's take on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVk1ahRF78
>>
>>61061803
>repulsive
Congrats on having shit taste.
>>
>>61062182
>subhumans do not reproduce
literally the entire continent of Africa is doubling in population

some people have more important things to do than to do than to create more fucking people. people are a dime a dozen there are billions of any given race.
>>
>>61062174
Well I believe there is a God but he had no real impact on the creation of the Earth outside the creation of the Universe, so what do you say to that, you fucking moron?
>>
File: 412a8nuZG8L.jpg (21 KB, 324x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
412a8nuZG8L.jpg
21 KB, 324x500
>>61062058

Yes it does; it's no wonder that most irreligious nations have the least amount of children. That's why atheism is dysgenic and a deviancy.
>>
>>61061794
Those on the right are Christian. Those on the left are either non-practicing or atheists. Most just need to pretend to be Christian because of herd mentality in religous voters.
>>
>>61062323
see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezVk1ahRF78
>>
>>61062318
you're an idiot who believes a magic guy created all the objects in the universe
>>
atheists will never have a common goal and never come together as a community. Atheism is only there to divide humanity. Atheism is pure cancer.
>>
Atheism is simply a side-effect of degeneracy. When times are good, it begins to spread because people care only about the present with no heed to the past (where they may look for inspiration) or the future (where they may attempt greatness for their descendants).

Times in the West have been too good for too long. A good war will bring theism back to Europe.
>>
Round trips to iceland are like 200usd right now.
Anyone been before? is it nice there?
>>
>>61061380
I miss being blue pilled, smoking weed watching weebls, colbert and Leibowitz D':
>>
>>61062298
>>61062301
>>61062306

> 2016
> facts have meaning

So bring a good economy to Africa and ruin it!
Then flood it with white immigrants!
>>
>>61061200
Meanwhile they believe in even greater bullshit such as racial equality?

Wasn't it Iceland that wanted to import 40.000 Syrian refugees to their country with 200.000 population? I hope they do it now and these Syrians end up cutting their throat and raping their daughters.
>>
>>61061113

>Christianity is statistically declining at an amazingly fast pace
>You post memes that always belonged in toxic cesspools that people circlejerk each other in so you can get back at a post you don't like

Not even an atheist, but you have to get serious, anon.
>>
>>61062381
And what do you believe?

Ultimately it doesn't matter because belief or disbelief in a God is a thought exercise that we have no definite answer to and accomplishes nothing

My belief in a God has absolutely zero bearing on my life, It is literally irrelevant, can you say the same about your disbelief? Judging by how assblasted you are about what I believe, I'd say no.
>>
>>61062385
proofs?

>>61062402
proofs?

a whole lot of insulting from christniggers but not a lot of sense. suppose going on the offensive with nonstop hat pictures and accusations is the only thing left you can do
>>
>>61062359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cflCyyEA2I
>>
>>61062381
>he believes our entire universe was created out of nothing
>he calls anyone an idiot
>>
>>61062318

You're a deist, and you seem like an actual rational person. I don't know you, but you're probably a great guy.

I try to sympathize with all points of view on this.
>>
>>61062718
>he believes our entire universe was created out of nothing
he ahhh didn't say that exactly and anyone who'd describe the situation before the big bang 'nothing' is a certifiable retard
>>
>>61061937
not to religion,
to tradition.
>>
Fine by me. I was not raised Christian (despite being European), but I'm not a fedora tipper either. I kept an open mind.

But after going to a mass at a big beautiful old cathedral I was very disappointed. Aesthetically, I love the architecture of the church, and the music, and the way the voices echo through the cathedral. I like the ritual of it all as well.

But the hymns, fucking hell. They are the most cucked shit ever. Basically just lyric after lyric of grovelling before the Jewish sand god like good little goyim. Please Yahweh, have your way with me, I'm your good little goy!

I think I understand now how the West became so cucked. When Europeans were crusading and otherwise kicking ass, all the religious stuff was in Latin, which the common European couldn't even understand. But when they started doing mass in the common languages, and translating the bible, and Europeans became conscious of these cucked hymns they were reading, the big kike in the sky stole their balls.
>>
File: images (27).jpg (31 KB, 543x271) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (27).jpg
31 KB, 543x271
>>61062385
>>
>>61062182
>if people are rich then they want to have children
This is the exact opposite of what happens.
>>
File: 1435577469450.gif (89 KB, 256x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435577469450.gif
89 KB, 256x256
>>61062540
>tfw i triggered a christupid as an atheist with epic fedora maymay
>>
>>61060981

This is a biased question from an atheist rag. Many Christians don't believe that God created the world, but believe he's created the environment that allowed the world to be created.
>>
>>61062787
>he ahhh didn't say that exactly
that's pretty much what all atheists believe unless they're agnostic.

>and anyone who'd describe the situation before the big bang 'nothing' is a certifiable retard
So what was happening before the big bang and what caused it?
>>
>>61062718
>filling some gap of knowledge with god for your own ignorance
>millions of years of evolution yet somehow we are gods greatest creation
>billlions and billions of star systems yet we believe we are above all
>>
>>61060981
Thats a fukn beautiful church
>>
>>61060981
Is it because they believe it was created from the remains of Ymir?
>>
>>61062420

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/other-toons/video/the-lord-2.html

oldfag detected

how about that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxrSTQnYI6Y
>>
>>61062909
>filling some gap of knowledge with god for your own ignorance
God is the logical conclusion to existence

>millions of years of evolution yet somehow we are gods greatest creation
This is an argument how? What does the length of our evolution have to do with God's love for humanity?

>billlions and billions of star systems yet we believe we are above all
hurr durr the universe is gigantic so we don't matter: your argument
>>
>>61062903
>that's pretty much what all atheists believe unless they're agnostic.
you're a fucking idiot

>So what was happening before the big bang and what caused it?
to the laypersons understanding the necessary components needed to cause the 'big bang' (more accurately described as a 'slow expansion' the term big bang was coined by christniggers trying to discredit it)
>>
>>61060981

>http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html

>More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis

Nation full of retards literally.
>>
>>61062804

Doesn't matter.
>>
>>61060981

>Nearly perfect society with a capable government that helps its citizen, good welfare, a decent and self-centered economy, no external threats, little to zero racial tensions and a beautiful island with significant natural resources (large, plentiful fishing and potential mining zones in the North Sea, and a ton of geothermal energy) and a large friendly trade partner that doesn't really have any control over them (European Union, and for that matter all major countries in it)
>Youth is completely atheist

They made their own country perfect without any help from the magic daddy in the sky, why would they revere him now ?
>>
File: cucks.png (490 KB, 1113x801) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cucks.png
490 KB, 1113x801
>>61060981

their IQ level
>>
>>61062630
Did you just compare Rosling to Sam Hyde? What are you trying to say?
>>
> tons of Jewish books on G*d
> Torah, Sefer Yetzirah, Zohar, Talmud

How come Jews could be wrong?

What if all of them were just ancient trolling?

> look muh hidden holy book
> dictated by G*d
> nao obey

And if no G*d then who is the 'chosen one'?
>>
>>61063020
>you're a fucking idiot
And you're really mad right now lol

>to the laypersons understanding the necessary components needed to cause the 'big bang' (more accurately described as a 'slow expansion' the term big bang was coined by christniggers trying to discredit it)
All these buzzwords and you didn't even *try* to answer my question. sardonicism doesn't really suit you m8

>posting tumblrtale
wew lad
>>
>>61063022

>Implying those 11,000 won't convert after 3 months of hanging with Mr Mohammed
>>
>>61063025
wrong
>>
>>61063022
>>61063122

>Muh strawman

A petition isn't even close to government action, also I haven't heard back about it in four months

Nothing to do with the OP article though
>>
>>61062841

Wait, what? That makes no sense. The guy you originally replied to was an atheist. Then you bedora'd him. Why would you do that? You "dead kike on a stick" guys are weird, let me tell you. Explain yourself, I am interested as to why you attacked that other guy, he was your ally.
>>
>>61063152
It's their mythology. Greeks had theirs, Jews had theirs, and then it mutated and blew out of proportion. Every culture has it's myths and legends.
>>
>>61063127
He's implying TEDTalks are basically entertainment and shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>61063160
>And you're really mad right now lol
>U MAD

>buzzwords
which ones? also your question literally got answered. it's understood to not be 'nothing'
>>
Though I do want to see more athiests/agnostics, I'd feel that well just get more and more degenerate as time goes on
>>
>>61063196
Just like all Republicans are allies?
Also welcome to /pol/
>>
>>
>>61063256
if religion was effective at preventing 'degeneration' the middle east would be a paradise

inb4 islam and christianity aren't the same thing practiced by different people
>>
The world was created when a giant thawed out of the eternal ice and drank the milk of the great cow Audhumla; later Odin and Thor slew him and cast his body about to make the plane of middle earth.
>>
>>61063198
Have you ever read the talmud?

It's pretty overt how much they hate christians.

Unlike the bible, there's entire passages discussing how you do business with a jew versus a goy, or how you greet them, or how you treat them

Christianity is cucked it says treat everyone well and when he fucks with you turn the over cheek

I'm certain Christianity was a brilliant idea to pacify the pagans. Convert and you can keep your holidays goys, but be sure to follow the rules! And Odin is dead now, it's time for G-d to be your God
>>
>>61063198

well, what are <our> myths?

like fucking none
>>
>>61063290

Fuck you. That is a stupid comparison, faggot. That guy was just as much of a 'dead kike on a stick' guy as the guy he replied to was. The 'dead kike on a stick' guys are a very specific breed of atheist. This doesn't make sense, am I in the twilight zone? What year is this?
>>
File: 1449830223590.jpg (46 KB, 780x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449830223590.jpg
46 KB, 780x564
>OP
>>
>>61063247
>U MAD
but you are

>also your question literally got answered
you didn't even write a complete sentence in all your frustration. you just got mad that the BB is not named how you wanted it to be named. how does that answer my question?

>it's understood to not be 'nothing'
So what is it?
>>
>>61060981

The survey makes a false equivalent between Big Bang and God, Science and Religion. Of course young people who haven't reflected on anything are going to go with Science, because it's all around them shaping their very existence.

That being said, it's perfectly possible to believe in God and Science at the same time. Even if they have conflicting information they belong to different spheres of our lives. Science has a hard time giving us purpose or meaning + it cannot even explain what caused the Big Bang, only what happened after. Religion, however, is just as useless if you use it as a practical handbook on everything. Like building a boat or a rocket from passages of the Old Testament or to charter the history of the planet. If you use a religious text like that you are a retard, and no better than the muslims.
>>
File: 1445902018303.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445902018303.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>61063196
>being literally autistic AND christard

>>61063256
actually, catholics are the degenerates. actual atheists are more straight-edge than fire&brimstone baptists. ask any slut/coke head what their beliefs are, and they'll say catholic because it's the default open religion where they can get 10 stds and destroy what little family structure they have and then 'repent'
>>
>>61063391
he looks a bit muslim-y especially with that beard
i wont be surprised if he replaced jihadi john
>>
File: 1429727932042.png (368 KB, 765x593) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429727932042.png
368 KB, 765x593
>>61063356
>the current year
Also, it's a fair comparison since you assume all atheists are on the same side on /pol/ threads you fucking cancer
>>
>>61062203
WOOOOOOO HOHOOOOOOOO
>>
>>61063391

>Just reading that profile

Holy shit, literally every tweet of his is solid meme gold. That must be a joke account.
>>
>>61063490
He does look a little greasy
>>
>>61063503
Hopefully so
>>
>>61063419

>Of course young people who haven't reflected on anything are going to go with Science

Science is literally as far as "something you go for by default because you're ignoring" as it gets

You'd be surprised at how often science gets thrown out of the window because the populace can't understand its finer workings and it doesn't serve the narrative. Even progressives are doing it
>>
>>61063354
http://www.polishtoledo.com/pagan/
>>
>>61063503
>That must be a joke account.
No, its not.....
>>
>>61061089
>Because of Christianity, Europe knew 1,000 years of dark ages.

Your fedora tipping is so hard you are about to take off
>>
>>61063419

but what is science?

by which experiment can you check the Big Bang theory? How do you know the universe was the same say 10^6 years ago? You need to make an assumption literary pulled out of your ass ('cos I feel it is so).

Now what does it resemble?
>>
>>61060981
National Socialism is the religion of the blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zvGjIaW6-M
>>
>>61060981

Stupid shit like claiming the world is 6,000 years old is one of thre reasons why christianity is a joke. Religions just basically need to be a manual for a healthy life and society, with a bit of spirituality thrown in.
>>
File: Lucas.jpg (95 KB, 597x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lucas.jpg
95 KB, 597x432
>>
>>61063687
t. mahmud al-mohammed
>>
>>61063356
>>61063488

This is ridiculous. I'm going to bed. Atheists are horrible, they cannot into logic and they fight with each other while wreaking havoc and causing mayhem in online communities. You guys are horrible. And no, we don't worship a Jewish God you FAGGOTS.
>>
>>61063180
>Nothing to do with the OP article though

>Nation full of confirmed idiots.
>Who is not believing in god.

Not related to OP

KEK. Mustafa pls.
>>
File: 1449827758951.png (871 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449827758951.png
871 KB, 1080x1920
Goodbye kike.
>>
>>61063779

Oh wow. I meant to quote this faggot >>61063491 but I quoted myself instead. Damn atheists, you always ruin everything.
>>
>>61063585
>http://www.polishtoledo.com/pagan/

all is dead now

t. page on Polish myths in English...

Ancient (or not that ancient) are not known for inventing anything useful or worth mentioning.

> muh Arian ancestry

lol
>>
>>61063633

You can check Big Bang features from a telescope, speed of light is a strange thing, that enables you to see older parts of the Universe, since the light has been travelling to Earth for billions of years. That is, at least, my impression. I am not a scientist, rather a religious person, who hates the false equivalent between Science and Religion. The media, especially in Iceland apparently, are really pushing the fundamentalist vs science and nothing in between angle. (The debate is far more nuanced in Denmark)
>>
File: 1407361021294.png (34 KB, 640x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407361021294.png
34 KB, 640x400
>>61061113
[spoiler]HE POSTED IT AGAIN[/spoiler]
>>
is calling someone a fedora tipper the new stormfags damage control? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C
>>
>>61060981
Good
>>
File: 1444003729637.png (1 MB, 602x941) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444003729637.png
1 MB, 602x941
>>61061089
>>
>>61063763

Tell me why I'm wrong, cleetus? Europeans need a strong and functioning religion to defeat Islam, not some cuck tier religion
>>
>>61060981
>statistically negligent
>negligent

Negligent denotes someone who doesn't care about something he was supposed to. The word you are looking for is negligible.
>>
Jesus was a Jew, Jesus is God, you worship a Jew. Good goy.
>>
>>61063354
Remember the fairy tales about dragons, mice eating Popiel and the pagan gods lore? Those are the myths. They were changed into fairy tales in time.
Of course it's all dead, just like in Greece Olympian God lore isn't exactly doing well beyond "yeah there was such a thing".
>>
>>61063938
like the bleeding heart liberals aren't scavenging on bits of the dead corpse of christianity when they prattle ceaselessly about empathy and welcoming refugees. those would be much more ridiculous weren't they resonating with a christian message so old they stopped being regarded as christian.
>>
>>61063854

In Poland liberal media and (I guess) paid shills destroy catholic religion.

They make fake videos with religious people intended to enrage the population to turn it against the Church (and religion, presumably)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gv2mTwK2XU
>>
File: 1373927978990.jpg (117 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373927978990.jpg
117 KB, 1280x853
>>61063938
Let's create a cult of Hitler, how about that?
>>
>>61060981
Took us too long tbqhbfam
>>
>>61063938
Religion is not gonna change anything. Moslems are poor, therefore they behave like animals. (Ex)Christians are rich, therefore they behave like degenerates. If a religion emerged in the west it would be just as degenerate as the west itself. If you forced a conservative religion upon the west it would never fly (with the majority of the people from the currently present generations etc etc) because the socio-economic reality is incompatible with it.

Basically you're too rich to be able to fend off the shitskins.
>>
what has Christianity brought to Europe in 2000 years?
what has post ww2 secularization brought to Europe in 70 years?

I'm sure a wonderful future awaits atheist Europe
>>
>>61063178

What a counterargument! LOL!
>>
>>61063815
One thing I never understood about Christianity is that Jews are supposed to be God's chosen people, right? It's right there in the bible. Jesus himself was a Jew.

Does this mean that all Jews are going to heaven? But according to the the Jews, heaven doesn't exist. So why are the Jews God's chosen people if they don't believe in Jesus or heaven? Alternatively, if heaven and Jesus doesn't exist, why don't all Christians convert to Judaism?
>>
>>61061089
The Dark Ages meme needs to die already.
>>
>>61064153
a faggot that killed himself? Yeah, no, we tried that already.
>>
>>61064153
Seeing how all forms of IE paganism, Manichaeism, Zoroastrianism and Vedic Brahmanism are either dead or being 'resurrected' by clueless nerds to continue living a fate worse than death, the only Aryan-founded world religion still in existence is Buddhism. Just saying.
>>
>>61064238
Secularization started in the late 1700s. What happened after WW2 was denazification and frowning at racism, all fueled by the competing religion of Bolshevism, and that's what fucked up the white man's world.
>>
>>61064238
>what has Christianity brought to Europe in 2000 years?

A ban on usury that made the 99% reliant on the monarch/bankers?

A pacified population who behave themselves but have no ability to get ahead?

What innovation could a commoner have had to increase his net worth in 1300? All they had was the kindness of the crown to give them more land to protect for the crown.

Only since post ww2 has any person been able to bootstrap himself out of his social caste - and even then, 99% of the time he doesn't.
>>
File: 2bh.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2bh.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>atheism: belief in absence of god or gods
>not necessarily a belief in anything else like for example bigbang
>christfags spend all day shitposting about scientific theories that don't necessarily have anything to do with athiesm
ITS EITHER BIG BANG OR MY BEARDED SKY FAIRY - christfag before bursting into tears before bursting into tears because people disagreed with him
>>
>>61064295
Meme? Compare the advancements in technology, art and science of ancient greek/roman era with those in Medieval period.
>>
>>61063938
>Europeans need a strong and functioning religion to defeat Islam
Right, so we should turn to
>some reconstruction of dead pagan religions (that even at their height weren't even "strong" enough to even hold up to "cuck" Christianity)
>retarded new age esoteric shit
>atheist fedora tipping, as practiced by the liberal secular humanists that are allowing this shit to happen in the first place
>converting to Hinduism and becoming a street shitter
>just bowing down to the Jews as their cattle and letting them rule over us even harsher than the Muslims

Clearly you must be advocating for something more "strong and functioning" than the religion comprising a majority both in Europe and the world with two thousand years of unbroken apostolic legitimacy from Jesus Christ himself, and that was followed by virtually all Europeans at the apex of their civilizational power.
>>
>>61064297

>he actually believes he killed himself

He escaped to South America.
>>
>>61060981
OP here, haven't really read any replies, but you fags sure love talking about religion ae

Anyway I'll let you know that Pantheism is the correct religion, everything else is wrong.

And imbuing cultural christian traits that promote the survival and advancement of the white race and western civilization while throwing away the bullshite and recognizing that no one will ever know for sure is probably the best way to proceed.
>>
>>61064391
>LEL CHRISTFAGS
>YOUR WRONG
>YOUR WRONG
>YOOOOUR WROOOONG
>Well how the fuck do you think it happened?
>I DUNNO!
>BUT YOUR WROOOONG!
>>
>>61061263
>White people will always be culturally Christian

They always were, even before the Jew on a stick forced himself on them.

Christianity usurps human decency and claims credit for it, one of the most loathsome things about it.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1386x4653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1386x4653
>>61064416
Just fucking stop.
>>
>>61064222

This.

There are some advantages in staying poor tbhfam
>>
>>61060981
>Icelanders 25 years or younger

so, about 200 people, total
>>
File: image.png (620 KB, 707x3752) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
620 KB, 707x3752
>>61064416
>>
>>61060981
Based Iceland.
>>
>>61064489
explain how your theory is more valid than the creation myth of every other religion ever?

that's what i understand least, the only single tihng you need to do to know religion is shit is to see just how many of them there are, meaning the statistical likelihood of yours being the correct one next to nothing
>>
>>61064428
still a faggot's move.
>>
File: 1431423636119.png (308 KB, 1197x842) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431423636119.png
308 KB, 1197x842
>>61064360
>Secularization started in the late 1700s
only for the elites, mass seculariztion started after ww2
>>61064373
yeah bla bla christianity was such a cancer that western civilization lasted till ww2, then secularization started to happen

anyway now atheism has won, congratulations, again, I see the glorious future awaiting the west

well, apart for Italy, we are the last non-secular country in Europe.. and it feels good
>>
>>61064489
>make unverified claims that get constantly disproved
>get told you're wrong
>attempt to argue that because the truth is unknown, claims to the truth, even with no evidence, can't be wrong

Sorry fuckstick. Just because we don't know what's right doesn't mean we don't know what's wrong.
>>
>>61064425

No matter how much you might want to be a Christian, you can't look anyone in the eye and say "I sincerely believe the world was created 6000 years ago"

Christianity is doomed. I believe in god, but I don't believe in all the nonsense that the bible spews.
>>
>>61061113
He's right though. You worship an Arab.
>>
>>61064295
>The Dark Ages meme needs to die already.
But they _are_ dark, in the original sense of not having left enough documentation to see exactly what kind of shit went down back then.

Also: incipient Christian theocracy, superstitions of all sorts, Somalian-level warlordism and casual violence even in peacetime, innumerable incursions by raiders from sea and steppe, threat of an Islamic takeover, the vast majority of people living under prehistoric conditions because Rome fell and left no standards => pretty dark times if you ask me.
>>
>>61061883
>And an irreversibly imploding demographics. Nice knowing you.
>>
>>61064528
>>61064561
nice non-argument m8.
>>
File: 1444433536477.png (39 KB, 392x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444433536477.png
39 KB, 392x200
>>61061089
>>
>>61064644
>yeah bla bla

oh look a dumb wog faggot ignoring facts
>>
>>61061089
I'm an atheist, but I know that Christianity preserved a lot of knowledge, and created more than it destroyed.

The "dark ages" weren't so dark, weren't for a 1000 years, didn't happen across the continent at once, and weren't caused by Christianity .

Yes after Rome fell there was chaos ongst the destabilized Europe. There were also periods of plague war and raids dotted about Europe.

However if you look at the metallurgical , engineering, warfare, architectural and scientific advancements from the fall of Rome to the Italian Rennaisance it was a slow but steady progression.

>INB4 that flawed at fuck debunked graph of human inventions dropping for a millenium
>>
>>61064708
Zen Catholicism is the only way.
>>
>>61064763
Now exclude the (shitskin) immigration.
>>
>>61060981
>mfw radical Atheists will eliminate all religionfags
>>
>>61060981

When we talk about god we talk about people being tested its all over the bible from adam and eve and the apple ,to jesus meeting with satan.

Its 2016 and if you think you are not being tested you are as dumb as shit, in the old days god had his gods now he uses science
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1508x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1508x1000
>>61064769
Nice rebuttal of an actual historian. I eventually got bored of arm chair Athiest spewing bullshit "muh dark ages" nonsense when every creditable historian would roll their eyes at the notion, and book trying to push said myth has been ripped to pieces.

Go cuck yourself some more to stimulate that straw man your typing.
>>
>>61064708
>Christianity is doomed.
People have been saying that literally since Jesus was nailed to the cross. All sorts of kings and god-emperors at the head of the most powerful nations in the world have said that they would see the end of Christianity. If they were wrong, why should I believe you now?
>>
File: gsgfag2.jpg (345 KB, 940x1780) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gsgfag2.jpg
345 KB, 940x1780
>>61060981
>93.9% of Icelanders younger than 25 believed the world was created in the big bang, 6.1% either had no opinion or thought it had come into existence through some other means and 0.0% believed it had been created by God.

>At the same time 40.5% of people who were 25 years or younger said they were atheists, and only 42% said they were Christian.

>people fall for this bait
>>
>>61064644
>yeah bla bla christianity was such a cancer that western civilization lasted till ww2, then secularization started to happen

well, this is one reading. another reading is that christianity as a parasitic ideology managed to cling on to the european civilisation until we have found a cure. now we are facing new challenges, and the problem is that christian principles no longer seen as christian are merrily fucking around in our heads with a disgust for christian practice back then, which was the opposite of christian principles, basically violent racism. european culture would not have survived if it wasn't violently racist, in clear contradiction to christianity's ideas. if so many people wouldn't think having empathy and mercy upon the poor was a valid proposition and not just a baseless christian meme, and the same many people would not be horrified what people back then did to other people, mostly in the name of christianity even while disregarding its basic tenets, we'd have no muslims in the heart of europe now.
>>
>>61064786
your "facts" are bullshits because if christianity was such a suicidal cancer, our civilization would never have survived to 2000 years of it. but we are still here and united under the christian banner, we repelled the muslims in Vienna, France, Spain, Lepanto and colonized half the world.

mass secularization in society begun to spread after WW2, and that's when we started to have problem

you think that atheism is redpilled when it's jewish mass medias that promote secularization, irreligiousity and an ethic antithetical to christian one

Good luck for the future, you wanted atheism? you got it
>>
christianity was never strong here to begin with but it is a pretty loaded question because it doesn't actually say '0% of icelandic retards are religious'. It just refers to how the world was created
>>
>>61065006

never strong has a christfag cross in his flag
>>
>>61065001
>your "facts" are bullshits because if christianity was such a suicidal cancer, our civilization would never have survived to 2000 years of it.

says who? here's an alternative: the european spirit was so strong it survived despite christianity sucking its blood for 2000 years.
>>
>>61062718
>out of nothing
But that's wrong you fucking idiot
>>
ITT christians desperately trying to make arguments for the return of a christian theocracy. ISIS by any other name would smell just as foul.
>>
File: 1452679701345.gif (1 MB, 291x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452679701345.gif
1 MB, 291x229
>>61065128
>>
>>61063015
>God is the logical conclusion to existence
>It's true because I SAID it's logical, without actually telling how is it logical
>>
>>61064708
>Christianity is doomed. I believe in god, but I don't believe in all the nonsense that the bible spews.

Then you have no basis to believe in God. The Bible is the only piece of information in favor of the hypothesis, and it is flawed.
>>
>>61065195
I've only just now noticed that he uses a dead squirrel to apply the paint.
>>
>>61064982
>this is one reading. another reading

a reading we can all agree upon is that we live in a post-christian western world, 70 years passed, it's useless to argue now, let's wait another 50 years to see where this will have led us

>european culture would not have survived if it wasn't violently racist
Italy never been violently racist, not even under fascism, how can you be racist when half of your population looks like niggers or arabs? we always looked at culture not race

I go to prepare lunch, we dine at 12 here in my small religious bigoted backwards kike village on the Alps
>>
>>61061492
Yeah, that, or I believe, as we've already beginning to see, that intelligent young (white) people turn to spirituality to satisfy their "soul's needs". But I think most young people despise an organized church and follow lutheranism out to its literal extreme: the only thing that matters is their personal relationship with "god"/the earth/whatever and how that affects them (in regards of personal happiness and so on). Remember, people don't give a shit about each other. Never have and never will.
>>
>>61065006
It's weird how the Faroese are so Christian. Why is that?
>>
>>61060981
Good, to hell with religion.
>>
File: peace be upon him.jpg (51 KB, 428x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
peace be upon him.jpg
51 KB, 428x604
>>61065402
you have something on your flag, finni
>>
File: de!turk.gif (2 KB, 360x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
de!turk.gif
2 KB, 360x216
>>61065431
And you'll soon have something on yours too.
>>
File: 1452710758509.png (80 KB, 403x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452710758509.png
80 KB, 403x403
>>61065483
Please not another million.
>>
>>61065360

the faroese are fucking weird but jesus christ are they cool. Those guys always take care of us and try to help us if we're fucked but even though we never do the same for them.

Ås for the christianity, it's my bet everything bad in the western world can be traced back to the internet. We all know the melting pot theory but I want to blame everything on social media.

We are always surrounded by all these fucking people we barely know, it's so easy to get connected with people nowadays you never have to fall out with any of your friends, you're always surrounded by their stupid facebook posts. In my opinion, this creates some sort of artificial Behavioral Sink due to overpopulation from always feeling surrounded by all these people. And that's why I think tumblr exists
>>
>>61063015
>I can't comprehend my own existence and am afraid of death.
>Therefore the logical conclusion is that a celestial omnipotent being in the sky created the universe, a being to which I have a personal connection and who will allow me to ascend to everlasting life in the sky once I die.

In what way is that logical? Honestly, why are you so adamant that you have to have an answer to how life/the universe was created, why not just accept there's some things we don't know? At least science can admit it doesn't have all the answers - it doesn't claim infallibility; in fact it asserts the opposite, which is far more logical then believing all the answers in the universe were given to you by magic men in the Middle East thousands of years ago..
>>
File: Moses Hansen.jpg (12 KB, 259x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Moses Hansen.jpg
12 KB, 259x300
>>61065360
>>
>>61065431
The first Finnish state flag looked like this before they made a copy of the Swedish flag.
>>
File: image.jpg (984 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
984 KB, 5000x5000
The question was:

>How do you think the universe came to be?

and the answers were:

>The universe came to be in the Big Bang
>God created the universe
>Don't know
>Other
>>
File: DARKAGESDANKMEME.png (1 MB, 530x1458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DARKAGESDANKMEME.png
1 MB, 530x1458
>>61064927
nice shitposting mr "actual Historian"
>>
>>61065671

There's something about northern european thinking.

There's no way an American would write or think this post, nor a shitskin Italian.

I don't know if it's genetic or cultural but you guys think fucking weirdly esoterically. I'm not saying you think wrong, I'd say you're generally right, but you think in weird out of the box ways.

I like it. Get your shit together and close your borders for everyone but me.
>>
>>61065723
what do the little white flowers represent?

also the flag is probably the coat of arms of some king, right?
>>
File: 1452264022416.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452264022416.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>>61065483
TOLD
ABSOLUTELY TOLD
>>
>>61065764
Gaia rose up from Chaos and gave birth to the mountains, seas and so on.
>>
>>61065784

but nobody listens to me when I tell them arabs are scum :'^(
>>
If you don't raise a child to be religious, he or she's not going to be religious. Simple as that. And we're long past the age of imposing our beliefs on our children.

Except for Islam.
>>
>>61065723
Pretty sweet flag, just looks a little too much like a sickle and hammer
>>
>>61060981
Werent' they building the first Norse temple in 1000 years?

Hows that going?
>>
>>61065886
Can't you just point to Norway and Denmark and show them how we are trying to protect ourself from them?
>>
>>61065899
You have something against sickle and hammer, faggot?
>>
>>61065935
Theyd just get the no true arabman argument that they are just minorities and muh babies and muh women
>>
>>61065935

I try sometimes but people really want to please the merchant
>>
>>61065834
The Irish are supposed to be on our side. How far have we fallen?
>>
>>61065764
Anyone who thinks a poll this poorly designed given to children could yeild good data is an autist. The anwers are contradictory based on different denominations of Christianity, most Christians believe in the Big Bang theory and it was literally proposed by a catholic priest.
>>
>>61065822
>The purpose of the nine roses remains unknown, but are now mostly considered to be decorative only. They have sometimes been claimed to represent the nine historical provinces of Finland, but this hypothesis has not found support among prominent scholars.[1] The number of towns in the nominal "Grand Duchy of Finland and Karelia" in 1580 were also nine,[2] but no known historical research provides support for a link between the number of roses and the number of towns in Finland in 1580.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Finland

>also the flag is probably the coat of arms of some king, right?
Yeah, Gustav Vasa.
>>
>>61064473
alfred rosenburg already tried that
>>
>>61065978
Yes, I'm American and it goes against my values. The cold war is over Vlad :^)
>>
>>61065978
Lepiej wódki polej, Wania.
>>
>>61065978

Calm down, Russianbro, if you're too agitated someone might send you to the Gulag.
>>
>>61066045
Hell no, we're just in the interbellum.
>>
>>61065765
>he thinks Gothic buttresses and pointed arches aren't objectively superior, both from an aesthetic and engineering standpoint, than "muh roman revivalism"
shit let's, like, put blocks of marble on some PILLARS and sheeit
>>
>>61061089
true, Before the Xfags invaded Rome we had toilet and sewer system, after Xfags we pooped behind curtains like poo in loo indians.

The Greek/roman religion as so much superior.
>>
File: ReimsCathedrale.jpg (34 KB, 251x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ReimsCathedrale.jpg
34 KB, 251x300
>>61061803
>repulsive choral music
>repulsive architecture
>repulsive paintings
shit tier opinion, pic related.
>broken logic, superstitions
[citation needed]
>slavery
slavery has been going on well over -4000BC (before christ)
>fall of the West
No, you're an idiot.
>lack of mass education
nigga please, Christianity started mass education, the monks were the first teachers that taught outside a select group (scribes in ancient Greece and Egypt only taught other scribes)
>>
>>61066022
>latin inscription
>finland part of christianhood
>gustav would have never been king if it wasn't for christianity
I'm an Atheist and I dont say you do, but reminder to not shit over your history and culture.
>>
>>61066156
I think the argument here is that most of these innovations came after the dark ages, and many of them, like the dome for example, were just a reinvention of classic techniques.
>>
>>61066216
Lol, but he did shit on the known Christianity of the time by changing to Protestantism and grabbing the wealth of the Catholics in Sweden.
>>
>>61066156
Those marble pillars happened 1000 years before the gothic shit. Thats the point.
>>
>>61060981
wait a minute that church

WASTED AND WOUUUUUUUNDEEEEEEEED
>>
File: dawkins.jpg (58 KB, 627x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dawkins.jpg
58 KB, 627x400
He warned you
>>
>>61066353
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>61060981
No, but they do believe in fairies, trolls, and elves.
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/10/why-so-many-icelanders-still-believe-in-invisible-elves/280783/
>>
File: READY.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
READY.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>61066648
>>
>>61066648
Folk religion is stupid, but kinda cozy, reminds me of Scandinavia in old times. In rural Jutland you too can find people who believe in trolls and elves. Mostly old people though.
>>
File: 1417547048008.gif (19 KB, 268x263) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417547048008.gif
19 KB, 268x263
>>61061803
>repulsive music
Woah woah woah man, let's not have shit taste. At least say Christian Rock
>>
>>61060981
>This thread
>/pol/
>i trust in some fantasy god
>i-i'm red pilled!
>>
>>61060981

Is there anyone here who is unironically atheist?
I mean i can understand the political position of atheism as a way to counter organized relgiones, but come on seriously, the whole of science points to a deity, a mechanism, an unifying law that ties everything together.

A One True God ™ that controls and determine all the movements in the cosmos

Science is a theological endeavor run lose, we are so far removed from reality by abstractions of thought that we can't see it, but literally, there is nothing cold about colliding atoms to see what is inside, its a search for god in a very real and organic way, we are forcefully tearing apart the fabric of reality with the hopes of finding anything on the other side, its some kind of mega-penetration, more real than the real.
>>
File: 1436236858088.png (420 KB, 803x688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436236858088.png
420 KB, 803x688
>>61061803
>>
File: woah.png (464 KB, 481x518) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
woah.png
464 KB, 481x518
>>61067210
>Believing in the fantasy universe when literally something came from nothing no matter how you look at it, God or no God
>Our entire existence came for no fucking reason
>A causeless effect
Nothing fucking makes sense.

The only way this shit works is if there's a giant fucking string of causes that goes on forever so the effects happen.
>>
>>61067442
>implying such a thing as 'nothing' exists
>>
>>61066465
>le goalpost shift
The argument was the the "christian dark ages" were worse, not better.
>>
File: 57223.png (26 KB, 442x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57223.png
26 KB, 442x414
Daily reminder that atheism is becoming less and less relevant globally with each passing year.
>>
>>61067584
Exactly anon. Now you see it.
>>
>>61067634
i kind of feel raped by reality, there is no escaping it, is there?
>>
>>61067442
> Implying this is what science says

http://news.yahoo.com/two-most-dangerous-numbers-universe-194557366.html
>>
File: 1432584720293.png (606 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432584720293.png
606 KB, 1185x1029
>>61060981

>0.0%
>>
>>61067584
of course there is a "nothing" an unfurnished room isn't just going to furnish itself

even going by your assumption. there was still a "first cause" in the dawn of time that started all this from inertness
>>
File: 473.jpg (78 KB, 960x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
473.jpg
78 KB, 960x684
>>61060981
>Iceland

Wonder if it has some correlation to all the antidepressants people in that country consume.
>>
File: 1446238235239.jpg (40 KB, 499x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446238235239.jpg
40 KB, 499x499
>>61064744
>my historical knowledge consists of movies and videogames
>>
>>61067843
not if there are more rooms!

Physics right now point out there is something we don't know about influencing the whole structure and existence of the universe.

Either it's God or it's influences from other universes, i.e. the existence of the multiverse.

again see:
http://news.yahoo.com/two-most-dangerous-numbers-universe-194557366.html
>>
>>61060981
I believe that it has a future wherever the human race has a future. Given that Iceland, like other secularist countries, is breeding below sustainability, what they believe really doesn't matter. Their rejection of God is the dying gasp of a race intent on extinction. Do you take suicide notes seriously too?
>>
>>61067843
that is assuming 3d + time is not just an emergent quality of the universe

and even then, the unfurnished room is a furnished room in potency, not a nothing

and even then it needs four walls, a roof and a floor to be a room, theres a configuration implicit in the very 'nothing' where the universe 'pops from'

An ever existing 'god' kind of thingy, on the other hand, the ultimate existing fire which is "always presently existing", is the only way in which all facts come together


>>61067999
There can't be more rooms or then we would be taking about the house, this is not a natural science question, it has more to do with maths, the definition of universe under which we work is "all there is". "All there is" being able to expand as we notice that what we thought was all is not really all but a part of the True All.
>>
>>61067604
>liberals and atheists being outbred
only reason why atheism isnt a majority in the western world
>>
File: 1451741931198.jpg (158 KB, 574x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451741931198.jpg
158 KB, 574x960
>>61060981
This makes me sad.

Oh well, people have their own opinions on religion and I can't force them to agree with me.
>>
>>61067999
that doesn't really say anything about Creation though. even the Higgs field collapsing supports non-existence
>>
>>61064744
Not really. The problem with the "Dark Ages" hypothesis is that it is unscientific and also needlessly vague. Petrarch came up with the meme in the 1400s and he intended it to span from the fall of Western Rome to his time.

Are you insinuating that the Carolingian Empire was dark? Unchronicled? A time of ignorance and regression? No, of course you don't, because that would be fucking retarded. And so you do not actually believe in the Dark Ages.
>>
>>61061346
It's fucking Swedenstan
Who cares
It's an Arab colony
>>
>>61060981

>oh no, people are getting too smart to believe in the Desert Trilogy!
>oh the hue-man-ee-tee!
>>
>>61068182
And the only reason there aren't more people living with Ebola is that they all seem to die.
>>
good for them.

the next 0 will be their birth rate as the country descends into mindless indulgence.

atheism today. islam tomorrow.
>>
>>61064744
That is not true at all.
>>
>>61067230
dude meth lmao
>>
>>61060981
>0.0%
>0

>0


>0.0
>>61068288
good goy

Christianity is not jewish, Christianity is White.
>le desert
>>
File: 1452619679716.jpg (889 KB, 1076x2033) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452619679716.jpg
889 KB, 1076x2033
>>61067210
yes.. good goy..
>>
>>61068288

>desert trilogy

I like that because it really is a trilogy
>>
File: 1451097504499.jpg (7 KB, 208x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451097504499.jpg
7 KB, 208x195
>>61068472
forgot picture
>0
Do all of you guys honestly think that a western Nordic country having a new, extremely prevalent demographic change in belief in something is good, as long as it's atheism?

Do you think this is the one thing they don't want, that happens to go up with the decline of the west? Do you not realize America and the west were better when they were Christian? Do you not realize atheism is Marxism?
>>
>>61068137
read the article and learn physics.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-most-dangerous-numbers-universe-194557366.html

Science has mapped physics of the super large and of the super small and tried to combine them in what is called the theory of Everything.
However upon trying to balance all forces and matter in the Universe in a single equation remarkable facts have come up on the structure of the universe.
Not only is there something lacking in our equations, the chances of our universe actually existing like it does right now is extremely unlikely. We can only explain this through the influence of forces exterior to our universe, i.e. forces from other universes acting on our universe which means there must exist a multiverse (as predicted by super string theory) or it's actual scientific evidence of the finger of God.
>>
>>61068572
g
o
o
d

g
o
y
You should read the picture above your post.

It is no trilogy. Christianity is White.
>>61068673
>the chances of our universe actually existing like it does now
Nobody ever understands this. What are the chances of everything in the universe working perfectly so life exists?
>explain though influence of forces exterior
Doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>61060981
If Christians didn't want their religion to die

They should have gave people disincentives to leave.

Not our problem If you don't enforce apostasy laws with the death penalty
>>
File: 1448123667346.jpg (77 KB, 864x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448123667346.jpg
77 KB, 864x540
>>61068735
>everything in the universe working perfectly so life exists?

le epin lifeforms aren't entropy machines memerino
>>
>>61061089
>Christianity is an imported religion from the Middle-East and doesn't belong to Europe. The same apply for the other Judaic sect called Islam.
>Because of Christianity, Europe knew 1,000 years of dark ages.
This. Hopefully we reject Islam this time.
>>
>>61068814
You know why we don't do that?
Because we are not subhuman uncultured, anti-freedom, barbarian, incesting sandnigger scum like you.
>>
>>61060981

There are 0 Muslims in Iceland right?
>>
>>61062158
>>61062301
>>61066203
>>61067336

You know, Jesus has died in order to start everything. He did not gather a big army or a pile of gold.
>>
File: 1451382932815.jpg (758 KB, 1608x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451382932815.jpg
758 KB, 1608x1600
>/pol/ is perfectly fine with this one part of marxism which is most prevalent in countries like sweden and germany
>>61068829
No, I mean the laws of phsyics and chemistry and everything else, etc. All working perfectly.

>/pol/ is perfectly fine with this one jewish ideology
>>
>>61068472

>Christianity is not jewish, Christianity is White.

Your prophet was the Jewest of Jews, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>61068901
Then don't complain when your religion dies and atheists walk free

You clearly want your religion to die
>>
>>61068814
>If you don't enforce apostasy laws with the death penalty

If you're so sure in the factuality of your religion then why would you need to threaten anyone with anything for not believing you? Making threats against apostates, especially death threats, is a tacit admission that no sane person would willingly follow your faith.
>>
>>61068628

>Do you not realize atheism is Marxism?

Alternatively, it can also be National Socialism.
>>
>>61061443
The Europeans, being smart peoples, rejected the idea of a Zeus throwing down thunderbolts, and Thor with his hammer, because frankly these are ludicrous ideas. The Europeans realized that Christianity was the greatest belief system of them all, far trumping all of its rivals. It could outlast the great Roman Empire. In fact, most educated Greeks had rejected the idea of a Homeric Zeus well before Paul lobbed up on their shores. Many educated Greeks were also interested in judaism, but judaism never had the universal appeal of Christianity (to men of virtue)
>>
>>61061715
Odin, Zeus and Toutatis are imaginary
>>
>>61069064
I am an atheist.
>>
>>61066000
So far that not even Germans are on the same side as germans
>>
>>61061803
You subhuman slav, go and squat elsewhere
>>
>>61069089
And answer me this?

Who is invading and conquering Europe?

The people who keep their populations in line and devout
>>
>>61061741
And the center of rome was in religions on par with greek worship of the universe, and expansion of the mind. Not a narrow minded religion like christianity. For fucks sakes even pagans worshipped nature. What did christians worship? Common sense morals and a dead jew on a stick? Fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (647 KB, 900x6491) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
647 KB, 900x6491
>>61069145
Well then. Don't say you weren't warned
>>
>>61061803
This subhuman dross considers the sum total of human achievement 'repulsive'
Go and finish your bottle of wodka Stanislaw, adults are talking above your head, you would need an IQ of at least +10 to contribute to this discussion, unfortunately negative integers like yourself can't participate meaningfully
>>
>>61069051
>jewest of jews
Do you believe everything kikes tell you? Christ was White. He was no kike, he could not be.

>Egyptian depictions of them showed them with red, blond, or sometimes black hair, and then often blue eyes (Canaan And Canaanite in Ancient Egypt, by Alessandra Nibbi, 1989, UK). They were described as appearing no different from Greeks (Josephus' Antiquities 12.5.1), and King David was described as ruddy (Sam. 16:12). Esau, the grandson of Abraham, and the brother of Jacob, the progenitor of the Israelites had red hair (Genesis 25:25).
(Pictured: Residents of Galilee from the time of Christ from Mosaic found in Sepphoris)
>>61069090
No, it's not. "God mitt uns." National Socialism is likely opposed to atheism. Atheism is a product of Marxism.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

>>61069196
>dead jew on a stick
Please read this post and the rest of my posts.
>>
The point of Christianity is that man can be redeemed if he wants it. Even I as an atheist can appreciate that.
>>
>>61069236
Oh wow I should really pick up some greek religious texts and worship them, otherwise Hades may banish me to his realm. Fucking simple minded faggot.
>>
>>61068962
>atheism is political other than being secular AKA allowing religious freedom
>christianity is one big sports team
>MUH SPOHRTZ TEEM BEST TEAM

>laws of phsyics and chemistry and everything else, etc. All working perfectly.
This literally means nothing because physical laws are LAWS. Also, anthropic principle.

Hey, when are IQlets ever going learn?
>trick question, they can't ever learn
>>
>>61062628
atheistniggers are the lowest kind of SJW scum. Evidence is provided when you open your eyes and ears, but no doubt fedoras close most of your orifices
>>
>>61067604
thats because the third worlders breeds like rabits
and westerners don't get enough children.
>>
File: Ottermode.jpg (159 KB, 500x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ottermode.jpg
159 KB, 500x740
>>61069300
Let's start a religion. Our most important rule should be that it's not gay if you're dominant.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 480x455) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 480x455
>>61069300
When you have faith in nothing.

There is no hope in your mind.
>>
>>61069271
"Hurdurr christ was white"

White? As in 50s america white? Or as in middle east white? Its an abrahamic religion you dolt, they stem from the same stories.
>>
>>61069300
You're the simpleton desu desu, though this is reflected by you yourself and not your beliefs.
>>
>>61063020
utter bullshit
>>61063022
I for one will rejoice when all Scandinavian countries slide into the ocean
>>
>>61061444
>Andrew (((Bernstein)))
Every fucking time.
>>
I used to be an atheist and still believe there is no reason to believe there is a god. However, I identify as a Christian and my children will be raised so purely because I don't want my daughters to be sluts.

Fuck you OP. Just cause.
>>
File: desert-trilogy.jpg (33 KB, 600x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
desert-trilogy.jpg
33 KB, 600x361
>>61060981
>Listening to 2000 year old Jewish fairy-tales

Not even once
>>
>>61060981
>Do any of you seriously believe that Christianity has any future left (outside of Africa)?
Well... yeah. It's pretty stable in the Americas, growing rapidly in Africa and growing modestly in Asia. Consider that Africa and Asia will be over 80% of the global population by the end of the century.

The West is demographically dead. It's cultural provincialism to claim Christianity is dead only because it's dead in an already dying continent.

>>61069271
I'm not involved in your debate, but
>God mitt uns
First of all, it's "Gott mit uns". Second of all, this has been a motto associated with Germany since the days of the Kingdom of Prussia. Also note that during WW2, the Wehrmacht (the German army) used this motto while the SS (Hitler's private storm troopers) did not.
>>
>>61069271

>He was no kike, he could not be

He was born on the territory which today is Palestine. I'm having a very hard time believing he wasn't either a Jew or a sandnigger.

>Egyptian depictions of them showed them with red, blond, or sometimes black hair, and then often blue eyes

>depictions
>made by people who've never seen him in person

>"God mitt uns." National Socialism is likely opposed to atheism.

Only as a tool of propaganda relatively early in Hitler's career. Neither Adolf nor any of his higher-ups were truly Christian.
>>
>>61063316
Nice try Mehmed
>>
0.0%?

Bullshit. You have one right here.
I believe that God created the world, just not the bible version of it. Basically God created the universe and the big bang was consequential.
>>
>>61069332
Of course atheism is political. Why is this a thread here, if it weren't political? Atheism does not need to allow religious freedom..

>sports team
I don't know what you're talking about. Consider my posts again, and the pictures, and explain.
>literally means nothing
Huh? Like the post I was replying to said, it would be so unlikely for the universe to just, work perfectly.
>>61069380
>middle east white
As in, Germanic. Pure Germanic.
>middle east white
Nope.
>abrahamic religion
People always say this, but it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The sandnigger/kike religions "copied" Christianity, so what? Do you understand where the other two came from?
>>61069463
>w-what? t-that's just a coincidence!
>>61069494
Oh yeah? People today are born in Greece, who are not White. Greece was White. People are born today in Italy, who are not White. Italy was White. As was Egypt, Persia, Babylonia. Just because a country is filled with Arabs now, does not mean it always was.

No, that text was referring to the Israelites. Christ was a pure blooded Israelite.

>propaganda
>not truly christian
What makes you think that?
>>
>>61065180
Yes, Pol Pot, Ceaucescu, Stalin, Mao, and best Korea were so great
>>
>>61069377
Thats an interesting thing to have faith in, a religious estabishment which tells you what you believe, when to believe it, and why what you believe shouldnt be believed in. Heres an idea, be comfortable with not knowing everything, or needing a supernatural tit to tell you everything will be okay when you die. You arent a special snowflake, you're a blip in what is a blip within the universe.
>>
>>61069628
Please, read my posts.
>le nihilism the universe le blip
good goy.
>>
>>61068673
>forces exterior to our universe

Again, you are taking about a different thing all together

Universe is "everything that there is", there can't be forces outside the universe, there can only be 'a bigger universe that we imagined'
>>
>>61069519
So basically, you believe in nothing consequential whatsoever except that the blanket word "God" should be applied to nonphysical conditions outside of our spacetime, despite the same word meaning a cornucopia of different things of varying specificity across the entire world.

You're not a christian.
>>
>>61069614
Christianity certainly didnt come from "white" europeans. Theres plenty of evidence that it was slowly adopted by middle eastern mercenaries, and spread throughout the cultured world. Religions have always had power struggles with the state, Rome was no different.
>>
>>61069628
Control=Order

Freedom=Chaos


Absolute chaos occurs when people have nothing but morality to constrain them.

We need to supress technology and secularism
>>
>>61069662
So I should believe in your crackpot religion where you essentially take the word and fairytales of bronze age philosophers because its conveniant? No thanks. Im not even saying there is no god, no creator, or there isnt an afterlife. I'm simply refusing your context because its lazy.
>>
>>61061444
>Secular humanism is an outgrowth of Christian culture
No, it was a reaction to it more than an outgrowth of it, unless you want to count 1500s christian thought as the birthplace of it.

But the secular humanism came as a reaction to christianity and has more to do with liberalism (what in the US is known as libertarianism, what you call liberals is... something else) than religion.
>>
If you value knowledge over ego stroking, give this a read.


http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2010/07/how_europeans_invented_the_mod.html


Read through the Greek/Roman part and then read through medieval Europe/christianity part. (even puts the ledarkages in the trash)
>>
>>61065765
Nice maymays, pay denbts nao?

Also, obviously never heard of Khwarizmi or the Hagia Sophia, never heard of Feofan Grek and the Monreale mosaics. Never heard of Psellus, Isidore of Miletus, the troubadors, Byzantine art as a whole. You call yourself a Greek.

Also, it was Aristotle who retarded the progress of cosmology by his dogged and retarded insistence that the Earth couldn't move. Nevertheless, he recognized the need for an Ultimate Cause.
>>
File: fusion.jpg (188 KB, 500x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fusion.jpg
188 KB, 500x396
>>61069730
>We need to supress technology

Christfags everyone

Fuck archimedes screw, fuck the microchip, we have god.
>>
>>61069684
>you believe in nothing consequential whatsoever except that the blanket word "God" should be applied to nonphysical conditions outside of our spacetime

Yes, because that is logically coherent. Something must have created the big bang in the first place. Something that is not controlled by the laws of nature.

However I do believe in our lord and savior Jesus Christ, how does that not make a Christian? The bible is man-made. Not holy.


>no true scotsman
ok.
>>
File: smugfuck.jpg (232 KB, 2500x1721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugfuck.jpg
232 KB, 2500x1721
>>61069684
Christianity is "evolving" pal

>>61069730
Chaos only lasts for a few seconds doe, until Authority is established based on natural(physical) superiority, the only way of achieving real freedom is to achieve total control and then force chaos and slash down anyone who arises as a leader
>>
>>61061089
dark ages was called dark ages because of religious persecution and war with islam which stalled trade and caused constant famines, not because of muh science.

christians who rejected papacy as the mark of the beast were burned on stakes and targetted by inquisition, not fedora tippers or scientists.
>>
File: 1452454096524-0.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452454096524-0.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>61060981
>mfw Iceland is one of the safest and whitest countries in the world

Suck a dick Christcucks, your "christianity is needed to preserve the traditions of our race and ensure a future for our children" just got BTFO.
>>
>>61065891
So pitifully and utterly wrong. But noo atheists are so doctrinaire and brainwashing these days. You find those of atheist parents 'coming out' as Christians. When freedom of religion was allowed for a while in Russia, many people joined various churches. You can't suppress the spiritual needs of people. Only aspies, or people with brains and souls damaged in some way, find no need for spirituality
>>
>>61069493
>The West is demographically dead.
That remains to be seen. Ideology in the west on the other hand is plainly dead. No one system of thought seems to capture succinctly the predicament of current western man in a way that would unite and mobilise us, because where are we going and what are we supposed to be doing? People have a five minute attention span and nothing makes sense, how do you sell them on any ideology?
>>
>>61069614

>As was Egypt, Persia, Babylonia

Uh, no. Egyptians and Babylonians were Arabs, period. Persians are bit of a special case.

>Christ was a pure blooded Israelite

And just what is an "Israelite"?

>What makes you think that?

There is no doublethink, cognitive dissonance or other thought process that would justify a real Christian trying to wipe out an entire race/ethnicity. That's why Christianity is weak and should be cast aside. Hitler himself said he preferred Islam for its more ferocious and warlike nature.

'Sides, there are some speculations he and his higher-ups were dabbling with Germanic paganism and such.

'Sides,
>>
>>61069898
>>61069823
Mankind is supposed to end

Atheists have these delusional fantasys of space travel and a never ending future

There is only earth, heaven and hell
>>
File: aussie.jpg (64 KB, 640x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aussie.jpg
64 KB, 640x472
>>61068249
It's fucking Australia
Who cares
It's a prison colony
>>
>>61069895
>because that is logically coherent
And it is not christian. It's also completely irrelevant, superficial, sementics. You should read your holy book.
>>
File: bamz.jpg (76 KB, 1020x696) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bamz.jpg
76 KB, 1020x696
>>
File: 1288974957617.jpg (71 KB, 750x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1288974957617.jpg
71 KB, 750x600
>>61064512
>White people were culturally Christian before Christianity

No. That's like saying, "I liked Coke before Coke was invented". It doesn't make any fucking sense. White culture isn't the same thing as Christian culture. White people had culture before Christianity and they will have it long after Christianity.

Christianity is just some shitty bullshit you got tricked into by the desert Jew. THROW IT IN THE FUCKING GARBAGE ALREADY!
>>
>>61069898
>"evolving"
>posts spiritual head of the most degenerate religion on earth
>>
>>61064266
God made a deal with the jews.
God then made a better deal with the Christians that was open to all.

The Jews can stick to their old deals if they want.
>>
File: dunnfinalform.jpg (65 KB, 850x778) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dunnfinalform.jpg
65 KB, 850x778
>>
>>61069945
>Implying people didnt practice religion in private

Someone may be intrigued and see a sermon, but I think theres plenty of evidence that forcing religion on people does not work. The pendulum swings both ways.
>>
>>61070011
>logic is semantics
>holy book
It's not your snowflake version of Christianity is what it is.

Christianity is compatible with modern science and the separation of the two will only result in a greater divide.
>>
>>61069494
>"Almighty God, dear heavenly Father. In Thy name let us now, in pious spirit, begin our instruction. Enlighten us, teach us all truth, strengthen us in all that is good, lead us not into temptation, deliver us from all evil in order that, as good human beings, we may faithfully perform our duties and thereby, in time and eternity, be made truly happy. Amen."

Mandatory secondary school prayer in Nazi Germany in the 1930s; from July-August 1995 issue of Liberty: A Magazine of Religious Freedom

published by the North American Division of the
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Silver Spring, Maryland

>>61069723
Yes, it certainly did start from White Europeans.
>slowly adopted by
Who cares what they do? Christianity is White.
>spread
No, it was spread by White men. The Israelites are White. As I have shown.
>>61069787
>crackpot
What part of the jew seeks to destroy Christianity as his number one goal do you not understand? Do you not realize this is what he wants you to do?
>fairytales
This exact rhetoric stems from kikes.
>bronze age
No, because it is the truth.
>>61069823
That's not in the Bible.

>>61069925
>suck dick christcucks
Do you really believe this? Is this what you actually believe? Atheism is, quite obviously in fact, a Marxist, jewish dogma aimed at leftist, subverted, White countries. Like I sad, and you can read my posts, that is where it is aimed.

It is obviously safest because the niggers didn't, that is, were not brought there yet.

Just wait until the "25 or younger" are running the country, it will all go down fast.

>>61069974
Nope, all of those were originally White nations. What, you think sandniggers built Egypt? That is a historic fact, all of those were originally White.

An Israelite is a White, paternal descendant of Jacob, a White man.

>justify a christian to wipe out a race
Huh? What doublethink? What do you mean? There is, certainly.
>christianity is weak
Marxist "christianity" is.


Can someone start a new thread?
>>
>>61069989

>Atheists have these delusional fantasys of space travel and a never ending future
>There is only earth, heaven and hell

Kek, religifags confirmed to be just slightly more evolved apes. You're no better than the niggest of niggers.
>>
>>61069051
The Jews had him put to death, starting their perpetual homelessness. This was God's punishment for them. Why were they destroyed? Why do they still exist when Moabites, Ammonites, Hittites, Amorites, Edomites and Kenites do not? The Jews were blessed by God with greater brainpower than most races, but also cursed by him for disobedience and made into the outcast of all the peoples
>>
>>61069989
>Thinking nothing of scientific progress and the march of civilization.
>Literally being no better then a nigger.
>>
>>61070162
No anon it may not be in the bible, but its the same type of systemic thinking that lead to suppression of the sciences because it wasnt convenient for your fairy tale and its cult leaders.
>>
File: heissmart.jpg (8 KB, 318x159) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heissmart.jpg
8 KB, 318x159
>>61070072
Have you been following him?
I haven't, but of course everytime he farts the national media tells all the details, so

-Divorce is now okay
-Lesbians and Gays can now eat the cookie
-Atheists go to heaven if they are good ppl

Christianity is being turned into One World Religion, which will base itself as the representators of a 'global sense of goodness and spirituality' rather than symbolic autism.

Its literally adapting to a new world instead of having to shrink
>>
>>61069361
Atheism has always had a strong correlation with hedonism
>>
>>61070172
What part of this is what the jew wants you to do, do you not understand? That this is his plan. For this to be the way western societies go. What part of the Elders of Zion do you not understand?
>>61070212
Actually, they are Edomites, primarily. They aren't Israelites, but they are Edomites. That is how they got a hold of Hebrew traditions.

Also, it can be said from the Bible that the jews would be a mixture of all of those Canaanite peoples.
>>61070261
>suppression
good goy
By the way, the pope doesn't make up the rules.
>fairy tale
Why do you seek your own destruction?
>>
>>61069489
>Arabs=Jews

my sides
>>
>>61061803
catholicism, not christianity. they're not the same. catholicism is a mixture of some christianty and paganism wrapped around politics.

catholicism with its antichrist papacy and sinful desires for world domination under religious excuses caused all of those things.

every single one of the things you list were created by power hungry roman emperors/popes, not normal christians. the popes were and are no different from politicians and presidents of today.

besides, it wasn't christians who captured and enslaved dindus, it was the jews.
>>
>>61070172
Everything must have an end
>>
>>61069165
>>61069245

here, have some repulsive music you people of little faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJX43l9-Qx0
>>
>>61070310
>hedonism
>in a pure monogamous relationship with another fellow cute polack
pick one and only one
>>
>>61070135
>labels are logic
>names are fundamental

This is why nobody takes christcucks seriously. Their IQ is always in the dumps. Christianity is only compatible with science insofar as it states nothing consequential whatsoever. If it did, it would not be science and subsequently be diametrically opposed to it.

Which it is.

READ YOUR BOOK

>>61070310
So Iceland is the sniffing-coke-out-of-hookers-assholes capital of the world?

Catholics are the most degenerate people of all.
>>
>>61070229
>Thinking your plan is better than gods plan


You think God is impressed with your little hadron collider? He thinks your pathetic
>>
>>61069925
And they want to be overrun by fugees

>>61069974

Egyptians and Babylonians were Arabs? I think I'm reading the words of a moron with his head shoved up his rectum
>>
>>61064473
>Pantheism
>God = Universe

Kek
Then just call it universe you stupid cuck. If you want to worship the universe go right ahead. It's basically the same shit tree or nature worshipers do.

Go smoke some weed and stare at the sky or old trees....SO DEEP....SO RELIGION....SO SPIRITUAL. If you need to pretend the trees or universe or gods care about you, go right ahead. It let's everyone else know you're a fucking beta cuck unable to deal with basic life.
>>
>>61070313

>What part of this is what the jew wants you to do, do you not understand?

Jews want us to colonize other worlds, break our humanly barriers and transcend beyond what we currently are?

I guess Jews aren't so bad after all.
>>
>>61070162
>Atheism is, quite obviously in fact, a Marxist, jewish dogma aimed at leftist, subverted, White countries.

Fuck you religious cucks are deluded. So a movement that brought Europe out of the dark ages and freed them from the slavery of a Jewish created religious dogma that made them all subservient to the churches and state was actually a Jewish created movement to "subvert" the already oppressed and enslaved Europeans? How retarded can you christcucks get? Remind me how many atheist institutions have enslaved, raped or murdered religious cucks in the name of their lack of belief in a god being the only true belief.
>>
>>61070094
I don't believe that any specific religion, or non-religion, should be 'forced' on anyone

And this involves guilt trips, and bullying by educational establishments
>>
>>61070313
>ctually, they are Edomites, primarily. They aren't Israelites, but they are Edomites. That is how they got a hold of Hebrew traditions.
so they're the literal synagogue of satan. they say they're jews, but at most they're abraham's seed, not israel.
>>
>>61070525
What about forcing the belief of 'not forcing other people beliefs?'
>>
>>61070489
good goy
>>61070514
>out of the dark ages
What dark ages? The catholic one? No, I was talking about Christianity. There is no such thing that would be caused by Christianity.
>jewish created
Absolutely wrong, read my posts and then tell me.
Are you telling me America was not originally Christian? And are you telling me it did not stay Christian, until Marxists destroyed it? Were American Christians """suppressed"" by the jews???

Also. are you insinuating that Marxism and the image I posted do not mean "destroy Christianity"?
>>
>>61070409
>according to this "god" that ancient jews tricked my illiterate ancestors into worshiping....

Yeah, that totally seems legit anon.
>>
>>61070489
literally the goodest goy
>>
>>61069974
>And just what is an "Israelite"?
some people claim dindus are israelites, but i don't think jesus was an excessively angry, aggressive and impulsive guy with too little trigger discipline.

over 90% of american dindus don't fit the biblical descriptions at all.
>>
>>61061263
so we should adopt jewish desert culture? why? our own history good enough on its own, the church corrupted the region by inheriting the roman empires power

it was a useful intermediate step, but it's causing cultural death when people become nihilistic from realizing it's bullshit. Most people don't have the strength to rise from nihilism, we are seeing the outcome of that with people abandoning their tribe like a sinking boat, worse they throw rocks back at the boat they jumped off
>>
>>61070051
usa and western europe already started. sjw is the result. degeneracy is the white culture without religion.
>>
>>61070404
>christcucks
so what are you then?
>>
>>61070489
Wrong.


Only earth is habitable.


Every other planet out there is dead and empty. And home to demonic influence
>>
>>>61068988

>>61070740
0 of them do.

"This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee," Deut 2:25

"And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of." Gen 35:11

"Ought ye not to know that the LORD God of Israel gave the kingdom over Israel to David for ever, even to him and to his sons by a covenant of salt?" 2 Chron 13:5

>>61070802
>jewish desert culture
Please, read my posts.

New thread, this reached bump limit:
>>>61068988
>>
>>61069946
>That remains to be seen.
The numbers don't lie. Other than America, other countries simply fail to reach the needed birth rates to keep the population stable. Germany last year dipped under Japan for the lowest fertility rate on the planet and compensated for it by taking in a million Muslims, Another million are expected this year.

The West as a geographical region will demographically survive, I'm certain. Western Civilization or even the white race will not. We'd need a literal miracle to reverse this trend, like some sort of rapid radical ideological shift THIS generation. And no, Trump and Le Pen are not going to make this true, and even if they did they would only fight the symptoms rather than the disease.
>>
>>61060981
i heard the biggest degenerates and most pro-multiculturalists on Iceland are some neo-pagan group. Is this true?
>>
>>61070816
>SJW is white culture

You need to put the memes down son. You are confusing memes with reality. SJW aka social justice warriors, fundamentally care about social justice, right? That isn't a bad thing in itself. It's actually good to give a shit about others and the problem of others dumb-ass. It's actually a white concept stolen by the jews and incorporated into the christ jew.

Are there some super dumb SJW that take it to hyperbolic extremes, sure. But most people that care about social justice, aka white culture aren't like that. To them social justice just means making sure blacks get some basic rights or some shit. That sounds like a pretty decent culture to me. Much better than that christian Jewish filth.

inb4 BUTTT NIGGGERSSSSS
>>
>>61060981
Finally! Down with christianity! Burn all priests and pastors! Feed them aborted babies and make them puke their intestines out!
>>
>>61070690
>da joos created my lack of belief in a god in order to enslave me (let's ignore the centuries of real oppression, where even insinuating the jews god wasn't real would get you killed)
>catholics arent christians (kek)

Tell me how a religion whose savior was a Judean born in Bethlehem, that took a lot of it's teachings from Judaism, is not a Jewish created religion.

Marxism wants to abolish all religion and culture, Christians or Roman Catholics happen to be the dominant religion in most White countries. Are you implying if they weren't Christians, or some other meme religion, that Europeans would be primitive barbarians not worthy of being targeted by Marxism? Marxism will always target the dominant group, if black atheists somehow become the majority then they'll be targeted.
>>
File: 1443939665942.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443939665942.png
67 KB, 230x230
Give me 1 (one) rational reason to believe in anything supernatural :)
>>
File: 1274172521075.png (617 KB, 403x975) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1274172521075.png
617 KB, 403x975
>>61070828
>implying we haven't discovered exoplanets that appear habitable

Cool story. Is that part of your ancient Jewish fairtale? Is that before of after the Jew zombies wreak the city?

>all other plants are home to demons

So there are billions of billions of black science man billions of plants....but all of them are full of demons but one? DA FUQ? That's one really fucked up jewish fairytale kid.
>>
>>61071600
känns bra mannen
>>
>>61071600
time is going to pass, collective memory will stay the same, progress in charting of natural phenomena will eventually occur
>>
>>61070409
>Thinking the future of our people is more important than a dead jew on a stick.

No I don't think he's impressed because he's not fucking real. Let's pretend for a second though that he is. I wouldn't give a fuck what your sky jew thinks of me.
>>
>>61071473
>da joos
Yeah, just ignore the Elders of Zion image.
>>61068518

Yeah, "da joos".

The Old Testament is not jewish at all. The Judeans were originally completely White, Christ was a pure blooded Israelites. Israelites are White. Greece used to be White, as did Italy, Persia, Egypt, Babylonia. Palestine was also White.
>judaism
This is kind of a made up word. "Judaism" originally referred to "the religion of Judah" when it was created by the Greeks. Naturally, this would originally refer to Christianity. The OT is Christian, White, and not jewish.

Now, after the jews (as Edomites) came along, it was corrupted. Modern Judaism is a corruption of Christianity.

>dominant religion
They aren't real Christians, they like to say they are. They do not practice anything. Thus, the "emptying of churches."

Western societies without Christianity fail, and fall.
>dominant group
The target is White people.
>>61071913
>jew
Wrong. Read my posts.
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (277 KB, 2048x1382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
277 KB, 2048x1382
>>61071713
>inte vara fri på riktigt
>åka till helvetet för att man gillar nån bruds bröst

>>61071813
Then maybe the day comes when natural evidence support god, that day has not come. So god remains supernatural.

So i ask again, why should i believe in something supernatural?
>>
>>61071361
wew
>>
>>61071975
>The Old Testament is not Jewish at all

How is the scared book of the jews....not jewish?

>the jews aren't the jews....the jews were white Aryans and....jews become the....niggers....jews..

Even for /pol/ this shit is delusional.

>societies without Christianity fall

There are plenty of societies without your jew zombie shit that are doing ok. There are plenty of Christian nations that are complete fucking garbage.

I have a hard time believing your not some dumb jewish shill.
>>
File: 2222n.jpg (71 KB, 713x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2222n.jpg
71 KB, 713x540
>>61071813
>progress in charting of natural phenomena will eventually occur

Progress of charting natural phenomena has been occurring since fucking forever. You realize you're on a fucking computer, right? A computer build because we charted the natural phenomena of electricity and magnetism.
Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 80
Thread DB ID: 446677



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.