[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of people on here believe in Christianity not because it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 18

File: images.jpg (15KB, 260x281px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 260x281px
A lot of people on here believe in Christianity not because it's true but because they hate Islam and liberals. It's basically an irrational reaction against the SWJs.

I want to say this: if something isn't true it shouldn't be believed period. Jesus never existed and the Bible is filled with mythologies. Evolution is real, the big bang really happened and the earth is billions of years old. All the evidence points to Christianity being not true. So this religion won't save us. Only reason and science and nationalism will save us.
>>
So everything just magically popped into existence by itself? Sounds stupid.
>>
>Western civilization turns back on God
>everything turns to shit in a decade

sometimes you just need to admit you're wrong, fedora.
>>
File: 1448220552119.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448220552119.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>61068988
>australia
nothing to see here
>>
>>61069128
Only Christians think this.

>>61069157
How does that make your religion any more true? Secondly atheism is completely compatible with nationalism and right wing values.
>>
>>61069157
This

Retribute your souls fedorafags b4 its too late.
>>
>>61069266
Do you have an argument? The hat meme is played out senpai.
>>
>>61069128
only sounds stupid to uneducated people who have a hard time understanding logic and science.
>>
File: 1423535204839.jpg (122KB, 1000x699px) Image search: [Google]
1423535204839.jpg
122KB, 1000x699px
>>61069357
>The hat meme is played out
>hurr im too euphoric for religion
pic related:its you
>>
>>61069319
the Christian traditional nuclear family is the bedrock of civilization. You just can't do without it. With atheism the people will replace their identity with degenerate bullshit
>>
>>61068988
I'm not worried about SJWs, dipshit. I'm worried about Leftism in general. If you want to start your crusade against things people believe without evidence, start there. There are more of them than there are of us and they're fucking shit up harder.

Plus, where you cannot prove that Jesus did not exist, and Josephus describes him thus implying that he did, it is child's play to disprove Leftist economic and social theory.

So get to it. Come back when leftism is extinct and/or you find some Roman census records or something.
>>
Science won't save us, noone is so stupid to die for truths like "2+2=4", but there are dozens of people willing to die for religious truths, even if they're false truths.
>>
File: fedora.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
26KB, 640x480px
>>61069266
>>
>>61069734
Christians are so pathetic and Christianity is so dead intellectually that the only theist response is a hat meme lol.
>>
>>61068988
>Jesus never existed
The grand majority of New Testament historians agree on the very least that Jesus existed, lived in Palestine, had followers, died by crucifiction and that his followers has become convinced that he had risen from the grave. Even arch-skeptics like Bart Ehrman do not deny this in the face of overwhelming evidence. Only New Atheists with no credentials in the field do this.

>and the Bible is filled with mythologies
Christians have realized this since... brace yourself... St. Augustine. That's right, the man who effectively founded the Catholic Church and perhaps even modern Christianity. If you go back to the Hellenic Jews, you find even more of this. Literalism is a Protestant reading.

>Evolution is real
Never questioned by the Catholic Church, and commonly accepted since the days of Lamarckian evolution. Again, stop using American Protestants as a model.

>The Big Bang really happened
And was proposed by a Catholic Priest (LemaƮtre), and was met with opposition from atheists. In fact, the very name "big bang" was coined to be condescending by Fred Hoyle, an atheist who rejected the Big Bang theory. In fact, his rejection of the theory was so total that American creationists often refer to him as an authority.

>and the earth is billions of years old.
Remember what I said about Lamarckian evolution, which implied the world being millions of years old?

Criticism of Christianity is fine and dandy, but try bringing up problems that weren't solved in the 3rd century AD.
>>
>>61069431

then explain how.
>>
star trek will save us
>>
>>61069492
Implying the nuclear family didn't exist in Europe before Christianity came along. also Christianity brought nothing to the table whatsoever. All the cultural achievements of the religion can be tied to white people not the religion itself.
>>
>>61069868
overwhelming evidence? Stop lying and show your "evidences"

Hint: you can t because any mention of jesus been done at least 30 years after his death. There is no proof jesus existed in any roman text or jewish text.

Again stop lying and show this overwhelming evidence.
>>
>Something amazing or good happens
It was random chance and/or hard work that brought this!
>Something bad happens
God is evil T_T

Atheists, everyone
>>
>>61069952
beam me up Jesus
>>
>>61070127
No we don't say God is evil. Because something which doesn't exist can't be evil nor good.
>>
>>61069492
Christian traditional nuclear family.
You mean Noah kids fucking each other?
Or eve and adam kids fucking each others?

Or JAcob fucking his wife sister to be able to fuck his wife?
>>
>>61068988
>All the evidence

The problem with your "evidence" is that is comes from the same kind of people that first proved with "evidence" that human male brains and female brains are identical, and then proved, also with evidence, that human tranny brains and female brains are identical and different to those of males.

So I trust your evidence as much as I trust a monkey with a shotgun
>>
I was a materialist and then I actually started to read. Now I'm a Catholic. Materialism is intellectually bankrupt (literally, because it does away with the existence of the intellect and is therefore self-refuting).

The Materialist elite that dominate the world currently are the ones who educate you in their schools and in their media so I am not surprised you have fallen into this superstition.
>>
>>61070198
>No we don't say God is evil.

Google proves otherwise
>>
>>61070035
>also Christianity brought nothing to the table whatsoever. All the cultural achievements of the religion can be tied to white people not the religion itself.

>thinks you can maintain a moral society without divine judgment
>implying the church had no hand in preservation of knowledge and holding society together when everyone wanted to kill each other

suit yourself. you won't have those things for long once the Christian upbringing fades away.
>>
>>61070130
Star trek utopia the real shit. I wish Merica would still believe science could make life better on earth and everyone happy.

Merica from the 60 view of the future was the true shit :(. But once again even in star trek sandniggers don t exist
>>
>>61070084
>There is no proof jesus existed in any roman text or jewish text
Try Tacitus or Josephus you filthy slovenian troll.
>>
>>61068988
It is true though. Mythology and science have nothing to do with Christianity and do not affect its truth value.
>>
>>61070244
I don't get what you mean by materialism? Are you implying the supernatural exists because there is literally no evidence for it whatsoever.

Also nice conspiracy there m8 I'm sure the materialist elite want to topple Christianity a religion which has 2 billion members lol
>>
>>61070202
>concept of family is still the same as the extreme situations in the old testament

are you retarded or just a cherrypicking atheist
>>
>>61070303
Whatever Josephus wrote about Jesus was fabricated by Christians.
>>
File: 1445703858437.png (243KB, 580x606px) Image search: [Google]
1445703858437.png
243KB, 580x606px
>>
>>61070303
>Tacitus
AD 56

or Josephus
37 AD

So you fucking retard uneducated pleb, you think people born 56 years and 37 years AFTER fucking jesus can claim being reliable testimony of his existence?

you fucking ignorant islander elf worshiper !
>>
>>61068988
pagan. blow me
>>
>>61068988
Soon when the Lord returns you are gonna regret ever typing all of this. This will be hold against you everything you say do and think will be hold against you.

Unless you accept the gift of Jesus Christ that is all.
>>
>>61069913
self-organizing structures
>>
>>61069556
>No one willing to die for science
>What are astronauts
>>
>the universe was created from nothing
>no way a creator created the universe
>no, no we are just inside a computer

Atheist will believe anything a scientist tells because they are closed minded retards.
>>
>>61068988
Must of pol are retarded you can't be both a Nazi and a Christian.
>>
I believe in Iron Man or Batman and they're not real characters, but their cosmovisions are solid, virtuous and good.

As I do with some of the vision of Jesus, fiction character or not, and I'm atheist, bur christian too.
>>
>>61070724
pretty retarded even for a spic
>>
>>61070724
Jesus was a weak cuck though.
>>
>>61070666
Christians will believe anything their mythical Jewish desert mythology book tells them
>>
>>61070578
Biting.
Do people honestly believe this? Some magical man from Harry Potter is going to come down and talk to me about some posts I made on a Vietnamese rice exchange site and judge whether or not I burn for eternity?
>>
>>61069319
>Only Christians think this

Only retarded atheists think this
>>
File: 1452619679716.jpg (889KB, 1076x2033px) Image search: [Google]
1452619679716.jpg
889KB, 1076x2033px
>>61068988
>not because it's true

>LE FAIRY TALES XD
>that image
And to think it manages to not contradict itself once. Strange.
>three different languages
Last time I checked it was 2.
>three different continents
Isn't God amazing?
>>61069157
>/pol/ will deny this

>/pol/ wants the one jewish marxist ideology pushed on western societies in recent times

>>61070685
Wrong. Hitler was a Christian.

>>61070903
>jewish desert

>Egyptian depictions of them showed them with red, blond, or sometimes black hair, and then often blue eyes (Canaan And Canaanite in Ancient Egypt, by Alessandra Nibbi, 1989, UK). They were described as appearing no different from Greeks (Josephus' Antiquities 12.5.1), and King David was described as ruddy (Sam. 16:12). Esau, the grandson of Abraham, and the brother of Jacob, the progenitor of the Israelites had red hair (Genesis 25:25).
>>
>>61070945
I really don't get how any educated person would believe this senpai. Its mind blowing actually
>>
>>61070244
Can you suggest me some good books? What ones convinced you?
>>
I truly believe in Christianity.

>Jesus never existed

That's quite a claim to make. Was Pontius Pilate not real either?

The mainstream view for even the most extreme atheists is that Jesus was a real person, he just wasn't "magical".
>>
>>61071038
>Wrong. Hitler was a Christian.
uneducated retard, nazis hated christianity.
>>
>>61068988
>the big bang really happened

Even todays scientist say it didnt happen, and now believe universe have always existed

Your fedora ideology just got debunked

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html
>>
>>61071038
>one jewish marxist ideology
that's liberalized watered down modern "Christianity"

true Christianity is a shield to degeneracy, sandnigger and merchant.
>>
>>61070554
>How can historians born after WW2 know stuff about WW1? Checkmate, Christians, my intellectual capacity beats you sheepbrains everytime!

Then we have Paul who lived around the time of Jesus and his oldest epistle is from year 50-52 AD, hough I don't think that's enough either even though he lived at the same time. How about John who is VERY likely the author of Epistles 1 and 2 AND the Gospel in his name, he lived was disciple of the Lord, but wait... They don't count because they are written 50-60 after crucifixion, silly me!

>>61070491
Yeah, the parts about his miracles are added later, but the fact that he tells us about a messianic figure named Jesus who had pretty big following tells enough. And he mentions John the Baptist which obviously isn't fabricated, at least scholars say so and I'd rather trust them than a fedora from 4chan.
>>
>>61071038
>jews are white
Just give up dude. There has been enough time for Jews to change genetically. They are shitskins. and were always shitskins. I know it's hard to believe because muh whiteness but it's true. Jesus was also a Palestinian Semite.
>>
>>61069128
>dude god was eternal lmao
>>
>>61070580
which came from where? explain further. what is the true origin according to atheists? your thinking is bound to materialistic 4 dimensionality of spacetime, which makes it inherently flawed.

a lot of christian beliefs are supported by quantum physics and existence beyond the 4 dimensional visible world we're in today, where neither space nor time exist, nothing has locality so everything exists all across universe and all across eternity.
>>
>>61068988
>the earth is billions of years old
>Evolution is real
Only Amerifat shit-tier Prots don't believe this
>the big bang really happened
I wonder who thought of the big bang.
>Only reason and science and nationalism will save us.
Nationalism is a romanticist movement, not an Enlightenment one.
>>
>>61071123
New York city exist, spiderman not. Yet both are together in comic books.

It s not because ponce pilate existed that is prove jesus did. Actualy the only reason you know he existed are because of the roman contemporary text and law edicts. There is no contemporary writting account of Jesus and his first mention in texts is from at least 40 years after his "death"
>>
>>61071159
>now believe universe have always existed

What kind of fucked up mental gymnastics is required to believe this?

There had to be a beginning.
>>
>>61071229
>inb4 grammar
>>
>>61068988
>Jesus never existed
That's just plain wrong. Even if you don't believe that Jesus is the son of God, the physical person of Jesus existed and there are various documents that prove this
>>
File: 1452406604189.jpg (385KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1452406604189.jpg
385KB, 1500x2000px
Why don't Atheists actually talk shit about the real enemy. Unless you are a kike yourself that is.
>>
>>61070084
>Stop lying and show your "evidences"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#Events_generally_accepted_as_historical
Come on man, I shouldn't have to do your homework for you.

>>61070554
>So you fucking retard uneducated pleb, you think people born 56 years and 37 years AFTER fucking jesus can claim being reliable testimony of his existence?
Yeah? Probably because this was the fucking norm in a time when paper was expensive and most people illiterate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_method#Oral_tradition

>The tradition must be one of relatively limited duration. [Elsewhere, Garraghan suggests a maximum limit of 150 years, at least in cultures that excel in oral remembrance.]
The texts of Tacitus and Josephus fit well within that timeframe. I don't we why we should be more critical of texts referring to Jesus than we are of other sources describing other historical figures.

In fact...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historiography_of_Alexander_the_Great
The oldest sources we have referring to Alexander the Great date form the 2nd century AD, with those written by his contemporaries being lost so we cannot doublecheck them. Why should we judge this less harshly than texts describing Jesus?

>Hurr durr but they had primary sources
As had Tacitus and Josephus: word of mouth. In a mostly oral culture (remember that most people couldn't write?) this is a valid source. If not, then many of Tacitus' and Josephus' works on other noteworthy people coudl be discredited on the same grounds.

Say about Jesus being a miracleworker what you want, historically the evidence for his existence is sound.
>>
>>61071409
muh atheist muh what do you know, chroyztfyaaag?
>>
File: 1450397375025.jpg (65KB, 552x528px) Image search: [Google]
1450397375025.jpg
65KB, 552x528px
>>61071337
>at least 40 years after his "death"
>40 years

And I thought ayytheists liked facts and stuff. I guess not, when facts contradict your beliefs... Kinda ironic, isn't it
>>
>>61070945
To be honest senior talk to me 6 months ago and I would not believe it.

Now there is nothing else, sadly i also believe we are going into tribulation or are halfway in.

I know this all seems retarded to normies but I think we will be the generation to witness the return of Jesus Christ.

Luckelly I have alot of friends which i can talk about all of this alot. They don't all believe it either but atleast im putting my opinion out there. /pol/ is sattire though i never post here unless its something like that last post for the lulz and glory Jeshua
>>
>>61071460
>what is Tacitus
>>
File: 3602842124_c2cdc49a29_o.jpg (47KB, 441x264px) Image search: [Google]
3602842124_c2cdc49a29_o.jpg
47KB, 441x264px
>>61071125
Are you sure?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIKcDNLwR5Q
I couldn't find one without music.

>"Almighty God, dear heavenly Father. In Thy name let us now, in pious spirit, begin our instruction. Enlighten us, teach us all truth, strengthen us in all that is good, lead us not into temptation, deliver us from all evil in order that, as good human beings, we may faithfully perform our duties and thereby, in time and eternity, be made truly happy. Amen."

Mandatory secondary school prayer in Nazi Germany in the 1930s;

from July-August 1995 issue of
Liberty: A Magazine of Religious Freedom

published by the North American Division of the
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Silver Spring, Maryland

>>61071243
They weren't kikes, ever. The Israelites in Palestine were White. They didn't """"""evolve"""""" from being Aryans. You'd rather say kikes used to appear to be Aryans, than just say these were Aryans?

Also, these are Galileans from the time of Christ.

>>61071538
Did the apostles not die in Christ's name? How could they die martyrs if He never existed? It's far fetched.
>>
>>61070302
nor do the jews, outside of the ferengi. without jews and power hungry elites to corrupt the society with marxism, maybe an utopia like that could be achieved.

but without a divine, perfect, moral and just being to judge them it will never happen without quickly turning into a police state hell.
>>
>>61068988
Most of humanity isnt ready to live without religion. They are incapable of coping. The atheist ideal is as bad as any sjw ideal in that it doesnt work in the real world.
>>
>>61071229
"Checkmate" lol
for you the absences of evidence is evidences?

your WW1 exemple is so stupid I can t even. Comparing a time where text, photography and recorded event are all existing and in museums to a time where only mouth to mouth is the poof someone existed.

and you fucking moron there is no proof any of the apostoles actually wrote the bible.

Even if they did, they did it decades after and they are not reliable. They can lie, they can have created the lie. Only other non christian sources could prove they did not invent everything and there is none of that.

but you are such a retard I can t wait to read the next stupid argument you might shit out of your rotten brain.
>>
>>61071360
>believe the universe just suddenly was

What kind of fucked up mental gymnastics is required to believe this?

It's easy to do this to literally anything that can be said about this topic, desu
>>
>>61070130
>origins of the jesuit pre-trib rapture deception
>>
>>61070789
that's not an argument
>>61070835
yes, in some aspects totally, but he also made good points that takes courage to do and are the hard patch, the right patch because it's fair and userful, anything else is indeed shit
>>
>>61071456
Never forget.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Epistle_of_Clement
>>
File: 16.jpg (57KB, 570x416px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
57KB, 570x416px
It may seem strange that light could appear and that day and night could follow one another from the first day of creation when the sun and other heavenly luminaries did not yet exist. This gave an excuse for the atheists of the eighteenth century (Voltaire, the encyclopedists and others) to mock the Holy Bible. These poor men did not suspect that their ignorant mockery would turn back against them.

Light, by its nature, is entirely independent of the sun (fire, electricity). Light, but not all of it, was concentrated in the heavenly luminaries only later, at the will of God.

Light is the result of the action of light waves, which is now produced primarily by the sun, but which can also be produced by other sources. If the primeval light could appear before the sun and could have been like, for example, the light of the northern lights, the result of the union of two opposing electric currents, then it is obvious that it (the northern light type of light) could have times when it began, then came to its greatest brilliance and then again began to lessen and then almost completely cease. In this manner, according to the Biblical expression, there could be days and nights before the sun appeared, and there could be evening and morning, which would serve specifically as a measure for the determining of these parts of time.

Some commentators point out that the ancient Hebrew words erev and boker ā€” evening and morning ā€” also mean "mixture" (confusion) and "order." St. John Chrysostom says, "(Moses) clearly called the end of the day and end of the night one day, in order to set forth a certain order and sequence in the visible (world), and so there would be no confusion."

One should always bear in mind that science has no limit to its knowledge. The more science learns, the more areas that are unknown open up before it. Therefore, science can never give its "final word." This has been proven many times already and is being proven even more so at the present time.
>>
>>61071337
So what if they were written after his death?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sources_for_the_historicity_of_Jesus

You're implying these are all entirely made up? Jesus was nothing but an extremely elaborate fabrication? Really?
>>
>>61070368
over 90% of which are only christian in culture, atheist in beliefs. mostly catholics, especially from old soviet blocs, but also lots of americans.
>>
>>61071586
That's what I said. Even if one does not believe that Jesus was the son of God, we have proof that he existed
>>
File: 1450120565425.gif (3MB, 240x234px) Image search: [Google]
1450120565425.gif
3MB, 240x234px
>>61071629
It's good thing you know there was no written things about Jesus before 40 years after His death!
>>
>>61071751
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Epistle_of_Clement
something wrote 100 years after the death of jesus.
>>
File: 1452095669056.jpg (233KB, 754x585px) Image search: [Google]
1452095669056.jpg
233KB, 754x585px
>>61071773
Yes.
>>
File: 1448632913712.jpg (127KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1448632913712.jpg
127KB, 500x591px
I don't follow a cuck religion started by a Jew.
>>
Hey OP.

The children stories we tell the kids are just dumbed down versions of our old History.

The gods were actually Aliens and Heaven is Outer Space.

The Anunnaki are the Elohim.

Anu is El.

The Igigi are the Angels. They are the Watchers or the Malakim who fathered the Anakim.

And when they rebelled from the Lord and abducted human females to bear those children they became known as the Fallen.

And we knew them as the Nephilim for it means to Fall.

Those from 'heaven' to Earth come.
>>
>>61071900
>cuck religion
Jews hate Christianity, Christ was White. Read my posts.
>>
>>61071456
Do not hold your breath waiting for response
>>
>>61069157

>Phillipines is devoutly christian
>Is and always was a shithole
>>
>>61068988
Christians are the biggest lot of cucks on Earth. They adopted silly "values" like charity and tolerance, that's why Europe took in all of those ISIS fighters that are raping their women.
>>
>>61068988
>something isn't true it shouldn't be believed period.

Rights don't exist. Therefore they should be discarded
>>
File: WEWUZGUDS.png (269KB, 529x595px) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZGUDS.png
269KB, 529x595px
>>61071914
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>61069868
>The grand majority of New Testament historians

sorry mate but theyre not real historians.

>>61071456
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#Events_generally_accepted_as_historical

>According to New Testament scholar James Dunn, nearly all modern scholars consider the baptism of Jesus and his crucifixion to be historically certain

again not a real historian. he's a fucking minister of vcourse he would say jesus exised

>Robert M. Price, a former fundamentalist apologist turned atheist who says the existence of Jesus cannot be ruled out, but is less probable than non-existence, agrees that his perspective runs against the views of the majority of scholars.

yeah nice sources mate
>>
>>61071875
>" ranks with Didache as one of the earliestā€”if not the earliestā€”of extant Christian documents outside the canonical New Testament."
Just thought you wanted to know.
>>
>>61071869
what you ice nigger try to explain and can t understand?

Jesus died around 33 AD, Josephus is born around 37 AD. He was at least 30 years when he wrote about christians.. Mean there is a 40 years Gap between jesus death and any mention about him. Even worth the only non christian roman account is from someone born 56 years after jesus death and who wrote about him about 70 years after his death.
>>
>>61071967
I didn't say it was the only thing required for success

at least we aren't a degenerate shithole
>>
>>61068988
3 different continents?
>>
>>61071971
No, it's not why. The reason why is kikes changed Christianity. Look at America 100 years ago, they were White Christians. They had it good.
>>61072029
Did the apostles not die saying Christ was the Christ?
>>61072104
What makes you think the Gospels were written afterwards?

Also, were there any Judean historians who wrote before Josephus, and after 30 AD?

Did the apostles not die saying Jesus was the Christ?

>>61072183
2. Also, 2 languages.
>>
>>61069128
the idea that god has always existed sounds stipid as well does it not?
>>
>>61071971
>Christians are the biggest lot of cucks on Earth. They adopted silly "values" like charity and tolerance, that's why Europe took in all of those ISIS fighters that are raping their women.

It's amazing that atheists promote the facts that Atheism is on the rise and Christianity has died out in the West. But when it comes to the bad things that happen in modern times, it's the fault of the Christians that Muslims are invading. It's the the antiGod cultural Marxists fault, nope, its the Christians. Because When Europe was Christian for over 1000 years, it was totally cucked then too, right?
>>
>>61072183
Europe, Africa, Asia, I assume.
>>
>>61072104
First Epistle to Thessalonians, 52 A.D.

>52-33=40
Slovenian math is very good, am I right? No wonder you have most of the Noble Prizes and best Universities&Colleges
>>
>>61068988
>Jesus never existed
Stopped reading right there...pretty much universally agreed upon by historians that he was a real person.
>>
>>61072008

Ducks exist so we should follow ducks.
>>
>>61072088
My point exactly, Something 100 years after jesus death is considered one of the earliest source of christian writing.

Those niggers could not write anything between 33 AD and 100 AD? Yet the roman and egytians, chineses had text dating 1000 years before the birth of jesus.

Man those semitic people are really retarded.
>>
>>61071502
the tribulation will likely be much more deceptive. most lukewarm christians will breeze right through it without noticing it since they kept ignoring parts of the bible.

7th day adventists have a very good point when they speak of the papal mark of authority, sunday worship being enforced in the future (already starting all over the world) and those who refuse to take it up and insist on keeping the sabbath like the bible tells them to will be martyred like during dark ages.

if you go with the book of revelation by historicism, not futurism nor preterism, both catholic inventions you'll connect all the dots. vatican is the beast of the sea. america is the beast of the earth, making an image of the beast, enforcing its rules in americas and its colonies.

mark of the beast = mark of vatican = sunday law which is mark of vatican's authority. once it's enforced, you'll have a choice of denying it or accepting it, either in your hand (actions) or head (beliefs, professing).

if you deny it, they will likely designate you as a heretic, preventing you from buying or selling and once trouble happens, accuse you of making god angry by ignoring sunday and kill you.
>>
>>61068988
>jesus never existed
>stopped reading
Romans were good at two things torture and records. Jesus the mam was recorded as well as in Josephus writing's. Now whether or not he was the son is up for debate.
>>
>>61068988
It is almost certain that Jesus existed, but he didn't do any of the shit that the bible says he has done.
>>
>>61068988
DELETE THIS
>>
>>61072029
New Testament Historians aren't real historians, until one of them decides that he has enough evidence to debunk Jesus' claims to divinity. Then suddenly they're real historians.

Would you doubt Bart Ehrman's credentials as much as you doubt James Dunn's? If so, then we're literally arguing about nothing with no evidence one way or another.

>Robert M. Price, a former fundamentalist apologist turned atheist who says the existence of Jesus cannot be ruled out, but is less probable than non-existence, agrees that his perspective runs against the views of the majority of scholars.
>agrees that his perspective runs against the views of the majority scholars
Wait a second, so even though this isn't a serious scientific field and can be totally discarded, one guy going against the grain suddenly disproves anything? There are serious scientists arguing in favor of creationism, a tiny minority but serious scientists still. Does this debunk evolution?

It's the same thing in all fields of study: there is the majority opinion and some who go against the grain. If those who go against the grain are proven right, their thesis becomes the new majority opinion until (if at all) it is debunked. Welcome to a basic understanding of how human knowledge works.
>>
File: Selection_001.png (491KB, 669x785px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_001.png
491KB, 669x785px
>>61071971
>Christians are the biggest lot of cucks on Earth. They adopted silly "values" like charity and tolerance, that's why Europe took in all of those ISIS fighters that are raping their women.

Atheists actually believe it's the Christians allowing mass immigration and not the anti-Christ Jewish cultural Marxists.
>>
>>61072452
Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. ā€œItā€™s a ghost,ā€ they said, and cried out in fear.

But Jesus immediately said to them: ā€œTake courage! It is I. Donā€™t be afraid.ā€

ā€œLord, if itā€™s you,ā€ Peter replied, ā€œtell me to come to you on the water.ā€

ā€œCome,ā€ he said.

Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, ā€œLord, save me!ā€

Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. ā€œYou of little faith,ā€ he said, ā€œwhy did you doubt?ā€
>>
>>61072240
>Did the apostles not die saying Christ was the Christ?
what is that supposed to prove? yuo cant use things from the bible to prove the authenticity of the bible. by that logic every religious book ever written is also true.

you need various outside sources from non christian people to corroborate these claims.
>>
>>61070666
Nice trips, Satan
>>
File: nigger dad starter pack.jpg (19KB, 595x369px) Image search: [Google]
nigger dad starter pack.jpg
19KB, 595x369px
>>61072021
>first nigger didn't have a dad

Predictable.
>>
>>61072281
you mongrel I was refering to to AD 37 birth of josephus and when he wrote about Jesus wish is a 40 years gap. But keep trolling .

Also First Epistle to the Thessalonians is not proof of anything since it is from one of the religion creator.
It would be like if you ask stan lee if spider man is real and he tell you yes and you believe him just because he is stan lee and write about spider man.
>>
>>61072021
>splitting of woman chromosomes to make a man
>woman has xx
>man has xy
>can make a woman by splitting man's chromosomes and duplicating x
>can't make an y out of nowhere, so woman can't make a man without external source of y
>muh soggy knee
>>
>>61072770
>Something 100 years after jesus death is considered one of the earliest source of christian writing
Is a blatant lie

>Also First Epistle to the Thessalonians is not proof of anything since it is from one of the religion creator
Hello Ahmed!
>>
>>61072770
Why are the apostles themselves not valid sources?

If you saw Christ back then you would be a follower of him, that's probably why all the good accounts of him are from his followers.
>>
>>61072661
http://www.apostles.com/apostlesdied.html
Do you really think these good, White, Christians would have lied about this? And then died saying it was true?
>>
>>61072553
no im not claiming that those who say he didnt exist are neccassarily right. Robert M Price is a unreliable source so and so is James Dunn. the point im making is that there isnt enough evidence to say jesus existed and the lack of reliable evidence makes it very possible he never actaully existed. coupled with the fact that jesus lifes very closely mirrors the life of other religious figures that came before him.

>There are serious scientists arguing in favor of creationism

i would like to see who these "seriosu scientists are

im open to the idea that evolution and the big bang theory are wrong. but that doesnt automatically mean creationism is right. perhaps the truth will never be known
>>
>>61072597
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/01/19/good-question-why-did-somalis-locate-here/

Who helped the somalis muslims immigrate to minnesota?

>To qualify as a refugee, there is a process. The U.S. State Department ultimately decides where refugees will live, but it has to do with the voluntary agencies, called VOLAGS, that contract with the State Department.
Minnesota has very active ones like Lutheran Social Services, Catholic Charities, and World Relief Minnesota.

Christian faith is pretty much sjw on crack. Keep following that turn the other cheek religion while mohammed spreads those buttcheeks.
>>
>>61072981
If a person says Jesus exists he loses his validity, because atheism.
>>
>>61072996
>Which of the 12 apostles were martyred?
>All except one.
>Only St. John, the writer of the Gospel with his name and the Book of Revelation died a natural death.
>Judas: Suicide
>martyred

Also

>Martyrdom by being either 1. Beheaded, or 2. Flayed alive and crucified, head downward.

How the fuck do you have two possibilities?
>>
>>61073350
What do you mean?
>>
>>61072981
Some times one needs a comparison.
https://carm.org/manuscript-evidence
>>
>>61073065
They both have degrees in New Testament History as well as other fields. I don't see why we shouldn't consider them authoritative in their fields of specialization. Unless we do what you did and say New Testament historians simply aren't historians.

>i would like to see who these "seriosu scientists are
I can't really name many as to me creationism is a curious American phenomenon I'm not interested in, but one I could name is Andrew McIntosh, professor in thermodynamics and combustion theory.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_McIntosh_(professor)
Nevertheless, my point is to demonstrate that one example whose theory is rejected by the majority of the scientific community in that field does not prove anything per se. As such, the belief of Robert M. Price that the non-existence of Jesus is more likely than his existence does not discredit that the majority of his peers believe the opposite.
>>
>>61073350
in the end martyrdom is an unnatural death inflicted on someone for his beliefs. the means may vary.

during dark ages people were martyred for keeping real biblical christianity in opposition to papal power as they were burned on a stake, drowned, quartered etc.
>>
>>61073106

None of them are Christian. Only the Orthodox Church is the Christian church. Rome is the whore of Babylon and Protestants are under a satanic spell.
>>
Who helped muslim somalis to immigrate to New England?

http://www.vdare.com/articles/new-england-s-emerging-refugee-disaster-smoldering-issue-in-new-hampshire-primary

>The Refugee Industry has many familiar culprits, such as Catholic Charities and Lutheran Social Services. But in New Hampshire, the most pernicious organization may well be the International Institute of New England.

> International Institute of New England.

Jeff Thielman
President & Chief Executive Officer at International Institute of New England

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-thielman-2906291

Scroll down his profile

>Volunteer Jesuit Volunteer Corps

Same shit in other states. Christians import muslims to the states to show Jesus how loving they are.

Sorry guys, Christianity enables this garbage.
>>
>>61071038
Hitler was a catholic turned protestantfag who wants to make a "positiv christianity" sect for Alemania. He hated the pope's guts
>>
>>61073731
Modern Christianity is subverted, marxist Christianity.
Look at America 100 years ago, they were White Christians, and they did not turn the other cheek to non-whites.
>>
>>61073564
>I don't see why we shouldn't consider them authoritative in their fields of specialization

becaue one is a minister and the other is a theologist/philosopher. neither of them has the right qualifications to talk about history or scientific matters so i do not respect their "experties"
>>
>>61073433
I mean how do you have two possibilities of how he was killed and not know which one?

Did the ancient accounts say "we either killed him by beheading or crucifixion, it's one of them, but we won't let you future people know".
>>
>>61073646
orthodox church was also holy roman empire before the split, so by association they too are the beast of the sea.

they accept the beast's mark of authority, sunday worship, so they're not real christians. they also accept the rampant idolatry of rome with all the gold, paintings, icons, statues and so on.

a real christian observes the sabbath like the bible says, not sunday just because sometime in 300-400 AD rome said "we sunday now, because it's our authority as a man to change god's laws."

in the end, you'll have to choose whether you take god's mark of authority (his 10 commandments, as in the bible), or man's mark of authority (rome's commandments, including sunday). seal of god vs mark of the beast.
>>
File: 946_001.jpg (118KB, 428x612px) Image search: [Google]
946_001.jpg
118KB, 428x612px
I dislike Christianity and believe that it has given europeans a shitty outlook and made us soft targets. Plus its a foreign Jewish religion. However, I do sometimes consider taking it back up as a protest against SJW, mudslimes etc.

Can anyone reccomend me a book to inspire me? I was a practising Catholic for 15 years.
PS. Don't reccomend the bible please, I've read it numerous times.
>>
>>61074073
How about two videos instead?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toEYAQaYvBk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0
>>
>>61074073
>shitty outlook
What about 100 years ago?
>foreign jewish
It's not. >>61071038 >>61071586
>>
Literally fuck both Christians, Jews and Muslims because they are all the same. Anyone who believes in magic Jewish zombie man with all the knowledge that we have about science, history and philosophy in the year 2016 needs to go see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>61068988
Jesus existance is a historical fact. It's his "magic powers" and divinity that are bullshit and legend.
(no i'm not religious)
>>
>>61074828
>jewish
>le science
Read the post above yours.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.