[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU KNEW ME AS "FBIANON." YOU NEED TO ACT *NOW*.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 67

File: square.jpg (8KB, 307x307px) Image search: [Google]
square.jpg
8KB, 307x307px
How were Don Jr's emails intercepted?
As part of surveillance against Trump email servers.
Why was this surveillance permitted?
Because of manufactured network evidence on the part of a DHS contractor named April Lorenzen purporting to show communications between a Trump email server and a Kremlin-connected Russian bank.
I am not a very technically minded person. Months ago, I came into contact, via an intermediary, with a former high-value US asset (think China, Iran) with the skills and training required to analyze the manufactured evidence. I coached my intermediary on how to present him with a cover that I assumed would be germane to a board like this and its culture. I then fell out of contact with my intermediary until yesterday.
It turns out this asset went ahead and posted the analysis back in April:

https://weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

The events you are seeing now are what he meant by "It provides some fresh data points and analysis for people to bear in mind as events unfold in the near future."

My intermediary reports on a large-scale online suppression effort to keep people from discovering this information and to keep April Lorenzen and her co-contractors from having to explain themselves. I can neither confirm nor deny this, but a quick Google search on the site shows reports of mysteriously lost emails, inexplicably deleted social-media comments, etc. If this is the first time you're hearing about April Lorenzen, then it's likely because such a suppression effort has so far been successful.
As per another of my requests, the asset in an earlier post (March) provided a chain of clues that would enable a perceptive computer-security researcher to peer behind the veil of the cover:

https://weaponizedautism.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/publicservice.gif

You need to force these people to explain themselves now. I can't stress that with any more urgency.
>>
They needed intercepts in place so they could bait Don Jr with phony information and then present the emails as "evidence."
>>
File: udc-admin-2013.jpg (53KB, 586x320px) Image search: [Google]
udc-admin-2013.jpg
53KB, 586x320px
Can confirm.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (218KB, 710x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
218KB, 710x948px
Get the fuck in her lads!!!
>>
Trip OGTFO
>>
Big if (((true)))
>>
File: bump.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>133349967
Bumping for
>where the fuck have you been?!
>and why did you leave us?
>and please don't be a LARPing faggot. Gas chamber's full atm
>>
File: 4d0.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4d0.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>
>>133349967
Is that some Malevitch ?
You're way too verbose and dramatic to be him by the way, fuck your sister in the ass sideways with a cactus
>>
This sounds like the original FBIAnon, before a bunch of redneck tripfags started impersonating him and Jewing up his comments with race-war garbage and saying shit like "My false predictions are to hide my trails."
>>
File: sad.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>133349967
What can we do about it now when Don Jr. took the bait like a retard and is bringing it all crashing down?

Its already too late
>>
What skills does a "computer security researcher" need to apply? Shitd be an interesting field to git into, and it might help to have FBI larper himself (said w/ love) or any other anon get some balls rolling if you know what I mean. Rn I'm more of a hobbyist programmer with about 9 or 10 years of fuckaround knowledge
>>
>>133349967
Bumping
>>
>>133349967
I'll go herd a few peopl here
There will. E shills
>>
>>133349967
Bump
What do, however?
>>
File: IMG_3746.jpg (173KB, 654x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3746.jpg
173KB, 654x878px
Happening?
>>
>>133349967
>How were Don Jr's emails intercepted?

He tweeted them himself yesterday morning,
absurdly thinking he could "get ahead of the story"
as if it were some kind of gossip scandal.
>>
File: fisa.jpg (553KB, 680x3969px) Image search: [Google]
fisa.jpg
553KB, 680x3969px
>>
>>133351935
>please don't be a LARPing faggot

His information either checks out or it doesn't. This is very specific information, no vagueness about it. Either April Lorenzen is "Tea Leaves" or she is not. Shouldn't be too hard to get these Slate or Intercept writers to confirm or to trick her or her colleagues into confirming.
>>
>>133349967
Here's your you.
>>
>>133352259
no this is good, everything is to our advantage, the few logical people left are seeing things like this and joining us, if you actually read between the lines, this brings you in because there is NOTHING.

THIS IS CRITICAL MASS

Expect a fucking TERRIBLE false flag because WE HIT CRITICAL MASS.
>>
>>133349967
bump
>>
This thread is so fast nobody will know I have homosexual tendencies.
>>
>>133352628

Yes, but how did NYT get them?
>>
>>133349967
Been a lotta LARPers on here since your last appearance, anon.

>How substantive are independent forensics reports that DNC "hack" was actually a physical (external disk) or LAN-based download (23MB/s)?
>Monday's Don Jr. "scoop" played out like a chapter in Malcolm Nance's dung-ball, "The Plot to Hack America". Is this literally their playbook?
>If yes, are they this stupid, lazy? Or are they counting on us to be as lobotomized as our parents?
>Are Cozy/Comfy Bear fabrications?
>No one is denying Russian trade-craft or that devious culture that is their specialty, but would they be ballsy enough to "increase espionage activity in the US" the same week as G20? To increase their diplomatic staff in Skopje to "300 personnel" same week as "Montenegro coup attempt"?
>Can we win?

Even my most astute peers look at me pitifully now, as I cling desperately to "buh buh buh Seth Ri-"
>>
>>133349967
my intercept says you are a larping faggot.
>>
>>133352628
Better that than being drip fed line by line with no context
>>
>>133349967
que es esto
>>
>>133352799

el PeruANO
>>
Sam Biddle at The Intercept is the most likely to confirm whether April Lorenzen is "Tea Leaves." The Slate writer would be cucked as all fuck.
>>
>>133349967
The don jr emails loop back to the DNC, amirite?
With connections to Ukrainians
And McCain
Everyone trying to trip trump up .... Under the Obama spy network.
>>
LMAOing @ all the stupid ass newfaggots thinking it's really him lives
Thank you for slowly nailing this board's coffin
>>
>>133349967
Larper or not, ignore the shills. The substance of this story is dead on, good work anon.
>>
>>133350214
so is Goldstone a DNC plant?
is Don Jr really fucked and if he is, is this the end of the Don?
does Don Jr have any other issues Don should worry about?
>>
>Better LARP as FBIANON
>weaponizedautism.gif
>type
>like
>this
>world salad everywhere, obviously has zero experience in infosec based on terms used alone
>Deus VULT xD

Holy fuck, I would say go back to plebbit, but you need to go to a psychologist 10 years ago.
>>
>>133352628
It's not a totally bad thing. People are still sick of the muh russia narrative so they're less likely to see this as a thing. 6 months from now when the NYT would have dropped the bomb would have been a different story.
>>
>>133352812
>Yes, but how did NYT get them?

Leaks in the Trump inner circle.

Even those closest to him can't stand him and want to see him fail.
>>
>doesn't use a trip
>everyone LISTEN AND BELIEVEs

Poll is the most gullible board on 4chan
>>
File: 1499531812326.jpg (80KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
1499531812326.jpg
80KB, 900x516px
>>133352259
SHOO SHOO SHARE(((BLUE)))
>>
File: 20170522_115405.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170522_115405.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>133351238
>tfw someone post the location of your place of employment.
>>
>>133353075
>6 months from now

lol, try 6 hours, ignoramous
>>
>>133353087
1. Tea Leaves posts DNS logs last year for mail1.trump-email.com. Claims Russian connection. Reports show FBI got FISA warrant based on those logs.
2. Nobody knew who Tea Leaves was. Tea Leaves has now been exposed as April Lorenzen. People are hammering @ljean on Twitter to get her shook that we know who Tea Leaves is.
3. Lots of skepticism about the DNS logs, but nobody had hard proof of forgery. Blog post shows multiple flaws in logs that stick out like a sore thumb. Here's the blog:

http://weaponizedautism.wordpress.com

Don't be fooled by the fact it looks like it was made by a 14yo. This is some seriously A-tier shit.
>>
>>133353087
if that's true, then Kushner would be my first guess, then Pence. Pence made some peculiar comments last night distancing himself from Trump.
>>
This could come from Paul Ryan for all I fucking care.

If April Lorezen = Tea Leaves, then LARP status = no. There's no other way that could have been known.

Could someone check whether this site was made recently. If it was made in the past 72 hours with March/April timestamps, then yeah, almost certainly a LARP.
>>
And now the larpers descend to rile up the mentally ill again
>>
>>133349967
>FbiAnon
>aka Putin shill

fuck off you traitor.
>>
I fail to see the damage done by don jr's meeting.

1. He didn't do anything wrong, or illegal
2. It was a total waste of his time & he threw her out
3. It seems to me this may be an elaborate troll by Trump to draw attention to the fact that Killary did in fact meet with foreign agents for oppo research, and used material provided.
4. If you actually think that this will hurt Trump in any way, you are an unbelievable faggot
>>
>>133349967
nice tales KremlinAnon bro
>>
>>133349967
Ah, finally the new narrative is out. Was getting worried there for a sec that you guys wouldn't have a spin for this one. Thanks! Will try to spread this far and wide.
>>
File: tumblr_l4dyssccIq1qz9bwro1_500.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l4dyssccIq1qz9bwro1_500.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
>>133352059
>You're way too verbose and dramatic to be him
this

source for FBIanon is
archive.isJEXOo
>>
>>133353276
God I hope your right.
I dont think he didnt anything illegal either, but Mueller and company could plant more false evidence against him now.
>>
>>133353118
This

Now everyone check out this massive lead!!!www.IPharvester.com
>>
File: 49b53ca4a2a8ff4d61e99_1.jpg (60KB, 355x390px) Image search: [Google]
49b53ca4a2a8ff4d61e99_1.jpg
60KB, 355x390px
>>133349967
Bumperino
>>
>>133353185
>Kushner would be my first guess

Probably no.
Kushner actually has the most to lose,
because he's the one who lied on his security clearance form
by omitting the meeting.

More likely Manafort,
because he's the most likely to have gotten immunity
for turning evidence against the campaign.
>>
It's obvious that this thread was blinded somehow before (((they))) thought better of it. Look at the 20-minute gap between last Templar comment and first Ameribro normie comment. Normally muh-inside-source posts get replies in 1 minute tops.
>>
>>133353471
yeah but how connected to the cabinet is Manafort now?
>>
>>133349967
Fuck off you fake ass nigger
>>
>>133353498
FBI Anon used to post often in his threads. Kind of lame this thread he hasn't posted.
>>
>>133353428
They're working on forged intel right now, no doubt, but I bet Trump could also see that move coming from a mile away and is ready for it.
>>
>>133349967
Post boipussi anon
>>
ITT: Lots of shills trying to make it about whether OP is really Superman, when the information provides a very easy kryptonite test- it either checks out or it doesn't. Everyone start tweeting The Intercept writers and try to get confirmation on the identity.
>>
>>133353618
I heard Maddow let a little "Russian money laundery on a massive scale" go out.
Next step is to forge Trump into that money laundering scheme.
I put 5€ on it.
>>
>>133353618
Yes that's true but remember they aren't trying to convict him in court (yet) but to try him in the eyes of the public and to make it believable enough for the cucks on the intelligence/oversight committee to recommend impeachment.
>>
>>133353276
>I fail to see the damage done by don jr's meeting.
>1. He didn't do anything wrong, or illegal

Technically, it's a campaign finance law violation, but those haven't been successfully prosecuted in the USA so he's pretty safe.

>2. It was a total waste of his time & he threw her out

Probably, but it's like saying "Hey, I met the guy to buy cocaine but all he had was marijuana." The intent is enough to make it illegal, but see above.

>3. It seems to me this may be an elaborate troll by Trump to draw attention to the fact that Killary did in fact meet with foreign agents for oppo research, and used material provided.

Congratulations, you have successfully parroted today's Fox News talking point.

>4. If you actually think that this will hurt Trump in any way, you are an unbelievable faggot

Trump will not be impeached tomorrow or next month or ever,
but if you don't realize that this was a game changer,
then you are so indoctrinated that you are past help.

Want proof?
Ask Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell,
who is making the senate work 2 weeks into the summer vacation
so they can get stuff done now, before the real shitstorm comes.
>>
>>133349967
Is Trump in your opinion a time traveler?

And how long will it approximatly take for him to be recognized as the God emperor, chosen by god and approved by Kek?
>>
>>133353199
I read the original blog on the DNS logs a few months back, could have been in April, and as this guy says:
>>133353167
It is a very well done analysis
>>
lol try to post her picture on twitter.
wont work.
>>
>>133349967
The emails weren't intercepted they were handed to the Obama lackeys directly from the entrapment operatives that tried to ensnare JR
>>
The posted pages have good info, but larping as FBI anon in current year+2... Great for deligitimating your own research DocAnon
>>
>>133353806
>so they can get stuff done now, before the real shitstorm comes.

2018?
>>
>>133352628
Assange told Don Jr that he could anonymously dump them to WL and then WL would release them all, but I'm thinking the reason why Don Jr released them all himself is because he wasn't sure whether he could fully trust Assange or WL. Apparently some journalist had been sitting on the story for a year waiting for the right moment and had all the wind taken out of his sails by Don Jr preempting him. Kek
>>
Besides, for all we know, this could be FBIAnon telling a friend to post. What we need to know is (a) whether the site is as old as claimed, which would indicate a legit suppression effort, given how easily this fucking board swallows everything coming down the pike; (b) whether Tea Leaves is April Lorezen, which would confirm that this is a really big deal. That's. All. That. Matters. Don't be distracted by shills.
>>
>>133354006
*yawns*

This is a nothingburger anon, made me super tired just figuring that out. Gonna sleep.
>>
>>133353806

> Probably, but it's like saying "Hey, I met the guy to buy cocaine but all he had was marijuana." The intent is enough to make it illegal, but see above.

The flaw with that is that buying and kind of drug is illegal whereas hearing some information is not,
Ne money changed hands and no pledges given on benefit... So not illegal
>>
time to contact the water filter salesman
>>
>>133353940

If it's good info, then how come this is the first fucking time I'm hearing about it? Meanwhile, this board ejaculated over George Webb posting old NGP VAN content as his own scoop.

Would one of you /g/fags confirm the age of the site plz. Presumably anyone can edit a date on a blog post.
>>
THEY CREATED A FAKE SERVER, THEY RENTED A ROOM IN TRUMP TOWER, PUT THE COOKED SERVER IN THAT ROOM AND HAD THAT SERVER PING RUSSIA.

THROW THEM ALL IN JAIL.
>>
>>133349967
I ain't playn wit u boy u betta be runnin
>>
File: image.jpg (460KB, 1440x1896px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1440x1896px
>>133353990
Yeah that was the NYT
>>
im starting to feel bad,you drumpfkins are so assblasted after the drumpf jr shit

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>133354253
>then how come this is the first fucking time I'm hearing about it?

YOU'RE DUMB. GET WITH THE PROGRAM WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR AGES.

>HOW COME

SLIT YOUR OWN THROAT
>>
>>133354319
This. The day of rope draws ever closer.
>>
I'm somewhat of an infosec guy (serious hobby for the last 10 years)

The analysis posted is solid. Unfortunately it's out of reach of most everyone's understanding.

Shit just keeps getting weirder.
>>
>>133354319
Calm down and take your meds.
>>
>>133353990
>Apparently some journalist had been sitting on the story for a year waiting for the right moment and had all the wind taken out of his sails by Don Jr preempting him. Kek

Wishful drinking. No, that's not how it went down.

>NY Times obains Trump Jr. emails this week (?? Trump staff leak ??)
>NY Times, per standard journalistic practice, contacts Trump Jr for confirmation/comment
>Trump Jr is a little bit smarter than Trump Sr, but not much
>Trump Jr asks NY times for some extra time to make a comment, they say "okay not long"
>Trump Jr plays checkers in a chess match
>Trump Jr acts like the story is an entertainment gossip column
>Trump Jr thinks, "If I release it myself, I'll get ahead of the story!! Yeah, that's the ticket!!"
>Trump Jr tweets the emails himself
>NY Times publishes emails a few hours later
>Trump Jr has now turned "anonymous source" into "true confession"
>>
>>133354512
Ok. Can you give the cliff notes
>>
>>133353591
Perhaps his tripcode would have set of alarms for shills to slide it faster, right now they may have to call in extra help.
>>
File: IMG_4645.png (149KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4645.png
149KB, 750x1334px
Web page created in april, sorry for phone post, taking a fump at work
>>
>>133354512
THIS IS A HIGH IQ PROBEM.

MOST PEOPLE WILL BE INCAPABLE OF SEEING IT, LET ALONE FIGURING IT OUT.

BUT IT HAS BEEN FIGURED OUT. MONTHS AGO. CHECK THE ARCHIVES.
>>
Why so many dykes in infosec?
Why cant we just kill them?
>>
>>133354121
Wait just one second, did you just assume his intent?
>>
>>133354121

Wrong.
Trump Jr. coordinated with a foreign power to obtain an election item of value, i.e., opposition research.

However, since these laws haven't been successfully prosecuted, the crime is pointless.

...but it's still a crime.
>>
>>133354577
I don't get why don jars meeting is a problem.
Opposition research is a 100-year US industry.
People do it all the time.
>>
>>133354645
*PROBLEM.

1cX7FRwBTOLOGIST HERE,

I MADE A SPELLING ERROR... BETTER DISCOUNT THE FACTS AND LOGIC YOU GUYS I AM A NOTHINGBURGER.

>CREATE PHONY TRUMP SERVER
>RENT TRUMP TOWER ROOM
>PLACE SERVER IN ROOM AND HAVE IT PING RUSSIA
>BOOM, PRETEXT CREATED
>>
File: 1499255653232.png (98KB, 1146x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499255653232.png
98KB, 1146x550px
>>
>>133354413
>GET WITH THE PROGRAM WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR AGES.

I visit 4chan, Drudge, Gateway Pundit, Daily Caller, T_D, and Breitbart two or three times a day and haven't heard a word of it. I can find no indication whatsoever that April Lorezen and her colleagues have been hounded, which is what usually happens when 4chan has a target.
>>
>>133354577
/thread
Pack er up boys.
>>
>>133354512
What are some consumer level infosec skills/topics I could use to maybe learn a little something in that field? Couldn't hurt to start now and see where it leads
>>
>>133354577
Exactly.

Jr. thinks he is playing nth dimensional chest, but in reality he just did something dumber than Hillary and torpedoed the fake news narrative in a single instant.
>>
>>133354830
YOU NEED TO GET NEW GLASSES. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS MONTHS AGO DO YOU NEED ME TO LINK YOU TO THE THREADS AND PROVE YOU ARE LIAR WITH NO CREDIBILITY?
>>
>>133354614
Can confirm created in april, archived to prevent tom foolery
http://cd.cs.odu.edu/cd?url=https://weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/
http://archive.is/yQc53
>>
>>133353806
How is it a violation of any law, let alone campaign finance law?

You can say whatever you want, but as long as you bought neither coke or pot there is no violation of the law.

I haven't seen, or heard anything on fox, but I do recall a shitstorm or two raised by similiar happenings that immediately died out when it was discovered that Hillary and her campaign were exposed after someone tried to accuse Trump of something she had actually provably done. If the media or deep state leaks a "damaging" story about Trump, the first thing you should do is immediately look into Hillary, or anyone involved in the Obama administration for exactly what they are saying Trump did. EVERY single story, he's come out looking clean, and they are balls deep in a pile of shit.

The "never trump"ers know that if they join in on a baseless attack on Trump, and something does happen, at the very least, they won't get reelected... either that or this country goes up in fucking flames from the backlash.
>>
>>133354577
You do realize his lawyers approved this right?
>>
Sat 25 Mar 2017
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118224969/#q118251028
>>
>>133354582

Other people have given summaries. The gist of it is:

1) Log files were released by an anonymous person claiming they showed contact between Trump's group and the Russians

2) There is substantial evidence that these logs have been faked

2a) The log files do not match the format they should have (based on the code that generates these log files, among other things)

2b) The unmasked source of these logs (high level of confidence) has a clear agenda (e.g. SJW feminist, possible anti-fa ties)

3) These logs were used to begin a real investigation

4) We're still talking about the nothing-burger that is the Russia-Trump "collusion"

Really makes me wonder who all Trump has actually pissed off. If there is such a thing as the Deep State (which I'm pretty convinced there is -- why wouldn't there be -- there are corporations larger than many nations), I could easily see them encouraging and even funding this kind of thing. The Clintons themselves have more than enough resources to try to make this sort of thing happen, especially when there are so many willing participants. Imagine an anti-fa member with some real tech ability -- I'm sure they exist.

Scary shit, honestly. All LARP'ing aside, this kind of dishonesty really concerns me.
>>
>>133349967
Is there something hidden in that pic?
>>
>>133354814

You need to catch up on the story.
I'll be generous and do the research for you:

>Experts said there was a clear violation of the law in question, 52 USC 30121, 36 USC 510, which prohibits contributions to campaigns from foreign nationals.
>http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-emails-illegal-campaign-2017-7

Note that this is from the most liberal of liberal rags,
the "Business Insider" lol
>>
>weaponizedautism.wordpress

wow man that sound like a very reliable source! Much better than the "fake news" I've been hearding out.
>>
File: 1498674435751.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498674435751.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>133355112
GOOD GIST

here's my old one from march:

Someone made a server look like it was trumps. They may have even rented a room at trumps hotel and used it to ping russian servers to get the pretext to spy. They showed to a nontechsavvy judge this server called the 'trump orgainzation' server and since he was old and doesn't understand computers he rubber stamped it.
>>
>>133355059
Yep. His lawyer made a statement. So *presumably* they considered this angle.
AND if Wikileaks offered to release.....
There's been discussion ....and they are smart.
>>
>>133354577
Shill, you better check the reporters twitter...

And tell Brock you failed...
>>
>>133354659

This.

Lesbians are the most toxic and purely evil 'people' on this planet.
In earlyer times ppl burnt them.
For a good reason.
>>
>>133352834
shill
>>
>>133355206

I don't care if it was posted to mlp.FuckMyWaifu.com, the analysis is legit. The facts speak for themselves. If you can't understand it, listen to the several folks who have demonstrated they can.

I can try to help explain anything you don't understand, if you like.
>>
>>133353806
This is opposition research. drugs are always illegal

If this is illegal how come John "Tokyo Rose" McCain isnt in jail already for the Pee Pee Gate

John McCains Tokyo Rose recording:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
>>
>>133355059
>You do realize his lawyers approved this right?

Yes, I realize his lawyers approved this.

I also realize that Trump and Co. cannot get the best legal advice
due to their constant practice of ignoring it
and not paying them.

>https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-top-law-firms-turned-requests-represent-trump-122423972.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
>Top lawyers with at least four major law firms rebuffed White House overtures to represent President Trump in the Russia investigations, in part over concerns that the president would be unwilling to listen to their advice, according to five sources familiar with discussions about the matter.
>“The concerns were, ‘The guy won’t pay and he won’t listen,’” said one lawyer close to the White House who is familiar with some of the discussions between the firms and the administration, as well as deliberations within the firms themselves.
>>
>>133352956
This is what happened. They used an intercept between Don Jr. and "Russia" as a justification to unleash the CIA, NSA and FBI on the Trump campaign. The problem is - somehow - Trump seems to have known all this, stayed clean, and collected evidence to turn it back on them. Truly a warrior of god - amazing.
>>
>>133349967
FBIanon huh? Where's your tripcode faggot ass LARP?
>>
>>133355112
Thanks.
I remember the "pinging" to Russian bank...
It all sounded very odd....and then it went away.

I had a fax machine that use to send random faxes ( yes - age) so I kinda took is an update of weird tech doing weird tech stuff..
But it was a plant..
>>
>>133354740
opposition research aka receiving information from a citizen of a foreign government is a crime?
>>
>>133355112
We know why they are doing this.

Look at all the pedos being rounded up lately. He's getting closer and closer to the key players with every scumbag he locks up.

I doubt they are quietly serving time, too. They are all singing like birds, leaving bread crumbs to the next link in the chain.
>>
>>133352812
The foreign national he met with gave them to NYT because she was a Dem plant. This ain't rocket science.
>>
>>133355573

Who cares who the OP is? The link he posted is legit. It's the first time I've seen it, and it's worth talking about.
>>
>>133354902

Eh, I can find only three threads about April Lorezen. Two were lucky to get four or five comments, and the other, funnily enough, was all about how the information is sliding. So sure, link me to what I've missed.
>>
Trump will complete the German system
>>
>>133355676
already posted it now fuck off.

>YOU CLEARLY CANNOT EVEN READ THE THREAD YOU'RE IN, LET ALONE REMEMBER THREADS FROM MONTHS AGO.
>>
>>133355149
Thank you.
Yes I missed that.

There's so many sites ---- all spinning feverishly. What I'd got from my reading was it was a big fat juicy nothing burger...
But trump only has to sneeze and thed accuse him of starting a flu epidemic..
>>
>crashing down

Name the crime
>>
>>133355660
>. It's the first time I've seen it

Yeah, it's funny how I can tell you about every George Webb or Turdovich bowel movement based on two or three daily visits to /pol/ and a bunch of other right-wing sites, but this is the first I've heard of this. It seems to have slid whenever someone tried mentioning it.
>>
People need to calm down. All Don Jr did was have lunch with a russian on an airplane at a tarmac in Arizona. They discussed grandkids. Afterwards, all Don Jr did was smash his cell phone with a hammer and acid wash his hard drive. Heck, even after being subpoenaed his It guy went on Reddit and asked those homos for help on removing subpoenaed records from email chains.

The media will not even be upset at all and l doubt any reasonable prosecutor would take the case.. No worries mates.
>>
>>133355609

See:

>>133355149
>>
File: HONEYBUNS.gif (141KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
HONEYBUNS.gif
141KB, 250x250px
>>133355812
>What I'd got from my reading was it was a big fat juicy nothing burger...

TIME FOR MY NAP
>>
>>133355798

Where does it mention April Lorezen, you fucking asshat? You're full of shit.
>>
>>133355494
The guy is an obvious shill.

The woman in question has already been linked to the same company that put together the piss documents.

He just really wants to shit in one hand and wish in the other, and hopes the wishing hand fills up first.
>>
General reminder that based on terms used alone nobody here knows jack shit about infosec, and its generally larpers replying to larpers here.

This guy isn't FBIANNON and is linking to some autismos basement project that has even less evidence than pizzagate divided by 10.

The real infosec people in this country wouldn't even let a Trump family member make it past minute 1 of the hiring process and have already looked at AND confirmed the suspected DNS logs.

PS: Not my job to keep up with the constant feed of fake news you eat for breakfast.
>>
Does anyone have the wikileaks email where the CLINTON FOUNDATION was arranging a meeting between Hillary and the Chinese Ambassador during the campaign?

That wasnt shady at all.
>>
File: 1494694289547.jpg (124KB, 508x587px) Image search: [Google]
1494694289547.jpg
124KB, 508x587px
bump of justice

don't let her slide
>>
>>133355933
you are completely useless
>>
The shills are out in full force. Once again, if there is someone yelling at a bunch of NEETs to stop wasting their time on something, you must be close to the target.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 747x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 747x521px
>>133355641
Yes.
Pedo.
Podesta lost his shit in a tweet storm wh em trump was at G20. I figured trump was baiting them
>>
>>133355812
>There's so many sites ---- all spinning feverishly.

This is true, but the reason is because the average person isn't detail oriented,
so they need things over-simplified to understand them.

Thus, "Russian government hackers strategically released anti-Clinton emails in coordination with Trump setbacks" becomes "Russia hacked the election."

Just because there is a spin, doesn't mean the underlying story is false.
>>
>>133349967
Fake as fuck
>>
>>133356093
>General reminder that based on terms used alone nobody here knows jack shit about infosec, and its generally larpers replying to larpers here.

Hah -- I'm willing to prove my understanding in any way you like. Being deeply involved in infosec (so much so that you use the specific lingo) is not a prerequisite to understanding what's going on from a technical standpoint.

Additionally, it's worth mentioning that people (like me) intentionally choose their wording carefully to avoid giving too much away about their identity.

Imagine, for instance, if you worked for the US government (one of the three letter acronyms), and you would likely raise some eyebrows for participating in these kinds of discussions. It would behoove you to be very careful about how you worded things.

It's good to be skeptical, but I don't think you really know what you're talking about.
>>
>>133356278
Correct.
>>
File: pi.jpg (24KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
pi.jpg
24KB, 355x355px
>>133356316
>>
>>133356199

I viewed your post history,
and I wouldn't throw stones if I were you.
>>
>>133349967
you know what to do lads
>>
File: infosec.gif (70KB, 704x973px) Image search: [Google]
infosec.gif
70KB, 704x973px
>>133356093

Known infosec experts did tweet out the link, you fucking technically illiterate shill. It's how some of us found out about it. Pic related.
>>
File: 1493989835858.jpg (61KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493989835858.jpg
61KB, 600x700px
>>133356278
this
>>
>>133354319
fuckin Barron von Trump's gotta up his net-admin skills
>>
>>133354830
I agree. I reckon I follow stuff..

Even that ridiculous RealitynLeigh Winner psy op - what a waste of time that was....
(It might come back - it was weird)

I knew about the server pinging Russia from the trump tower.
But,that the the server was a set up,to far me trump.... That's new.
>>
>>133355933
"Contributions" are money or items with monetary value. If there is no money linked to the information, it has no monetary value.
>>
>>133349967
Thanks for the propaganda Vlad! Keep up the good work!
>>
File: SCOOOOPS.jpg (64KB, 436x340px) Image search: [Google]
SCOOOOPS.jpg
64KB, 436x340px
>>133356573
saved. will be useful for exposing 'first i've heard of it' shills and so forth

i can smell blood in the water, anyone else?
>>
>>133353935
This. Why is nobody asking how a visa-denied Democrat operative from Russia was permitted to enter the country? Oh right, someone in the Obama administration PERMITTED HER TO COME IN. So a woman who shouldn't be allowed into the country, was allowed into the country, for the sole purpose of meeting Don Jr. and trying to give him bogus information, which he refused. Then she ends up hanging out with Obama's ambassador to Russia in a congressional hearing. How the fuck does she know Obama's Russian ambassador? How did she have that kind of clout? Because she's a plant and always was. Her meeting Don Jr. was part of an ongoing narrative being built against the Trump campaign during the election year.

The smoking gun?

She hates Trump. Here's her archived Facebook page:
http://archive.is/mdSre

This was 100% entrapment from the get-go. To make it even worse, the Obama administration actually used it as casus belli to wiretap Trump tower and spy on his campaign. We're talking high-crimes here. Obama actually abused the powers of government in a politicized way to help the Democrats.

1000x worse than Watergate.
>>
File: erictherat3.jpg (105KB, 710x544px) Image search: [Google]
erictherat3.jpg
105KB, 710x544px
>>133349967
>>
>its another LARP thread
I swear to Allah this boards IQ level lower than the temperature of Istanbul.
>>
>>133355413
what's the goal? There's another new conspiracy being presented here every single day.
>>
>>133356697

Hm, who should I trust:
Business Insider,
or random butt-hurt BE flag poster?

lol
>>
File: 1499321847780.png (256KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1499321847780.png
256KB, 500x425px
>>133349967
>>
>>133352263
Do you know much about cryptography?
>>
>>133355149

>(((experts))) said
>"A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election."
>The Steele dossier, Ukraine "contribution", Saudi Arabian donations don't count goy
>>
File: 149424082277.png (133KB, 470x358px) Image search: [Google]
149424082277.png
133KB, 470x358px
>>133356773
excellent post. Their perfidy is so vast and extensive.

This is gonna help bring them down.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>133354902
No ones calling you a liar...
We're just intrigues that it *seems* to slid under radar fro some of us...
Patience... We are all just trying to find our way through misinformation, lies, misdirection and crazy shit....
Who knows what to believe _ which is what they want - confusion and distrust.
>>
>>133356872
>Who should I trust
>Fake news
>or
>A logical sentiment
>>
>>133356773
bingo on all points. save that fb archive. we may need it. im going to post it on lib sites myself.
>>
File: BEEEEMF.png (575KB, 706x595px) Image search: [Google]
BEEEEMF.png
575KB, 706x595px
>>133356987
>We're just intrigues that it *seems* to slid under radar fro some of us...

>What is thread sliding and suppression for $500 alex
>>
>>133356865

What's the goal of what? If you mean "what's the goal of trying to show collusion between Russia and Trump", you haven't been following the mainstream media the past couple of months...it's everywhere.

There are people that dislike Trump, and will do anything to discredit him.
>>
File: scribd-d73ae28-00005.gif (26KB, 764x478px) Image search: [Google]
scribd-d73ae28-00005.gif
26KB, 764x478px
>>133356762

You're welcome. After those known experts and some others began tweeting, large numbers of tweets about it started being deleted without explanation. That's when the so-called "suppression" started.

There was also pic related.
>>
>>133356773
Meme the shit out of this. Act now.
>>
>>133356773
Please create a proper pasta out of that.
Good work anon.
>>
>>133356953
and dont forget the email showing the clinton foundation arranging a meeting between Horrid Cunt and the chinese ambassador during the campaign.
>>
>>133356773
It needs to be disseminated in a massive social media postathon.

Its the only way to get past shills and the media
>>
File: 1498270690800.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
1498270690800.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>133353276
Someone is seeing the patterns
>>
>>133357178

Where is this from?
>>
They will use quantitative easing till 2020 to crash the market during election. code 14
>>
>>133355908
Phew... Yes... You are correct.
Nothing to see here, move along...

Thanks for the levity - better than all the shouty
>>
File: 1499816083834.jpg (160KB, 843x959px) Image search: [Google]
1499816083834.jpg
160KB, 843x959px
>>133357006
>Fake news

lol

Hey, when I want your opinion on Hobbits, I'll ring you up.
But otherwise, stay on your side of the fucking pond.
>>
>>133357260

It was an apparent leak of shill notes, but the anon who posted it claimed it wasn't ShariaBlue but some other Democrat-aligned "impression management" outfit.
>>
>>133356773
Weaponize this.
>>
>>133357178
Where is this from?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 620x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 620x511px
>>133356094
No. But I do have the Saudis paying 20 per cent of her campaign...
>>
>>133357371
>Business insider
>(((Experts))) say nothingburger is somethingburger
>Just like (((experts))) say that the Holocaust happened
>And (((experts))) said that it was her turn!

I'll stop when you get your military and NSA bases out of my country faggot.
>>
>>133357214
>clinton foundation arranging a meeting

Hey, you Trumptards are in power now.
You realize that you can "lock her up," right?
....Right?

Or is this just an alt-right "Nothing Burger?"

lol
>>
>>133353167
>http://weaponizedautism.wordpress.com
>Don't be fooled by the fact it looks like it was made by a 14yo. This is some seriously A-tier shit.
This site was talked about on here months ago.
>>
>>133357178

internal documents? post the rest
>>
File: jew.gif (776KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
jew.gif
776KB, 450x450px
>>133352839
Yes believe this one
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 468x312px
>>133356278
That's what I reckon.

If it's so boring _. Go and look at the crazy porn threads that keep popping up.
>>
>>133357556

USA bases are in your country?
Wow, maybe you should get off your ass and do something about it.
What, 75 years now?

Either you are complete pussies, or you're so afraid of the slant eyes that you're...complete pussies.
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125188313/

Interesting...somehow I missed the fact that this has been posted before.
>>
File: goy.gif (7KB, 501x372px) Image search: [Google]
goy.gif
7KB, 501x372px
>>133352990
>>
>>133356773
this
>>
>>133357625
Yes but it seems many missed it and doubt it's veracity now.
>>
File: 1499654436269.jpg (16KB, 376x429px) Image search: [Google]
1499654436269.jpg
16KB, 376x429px
keep the thread bumped
>>
File: George-costanza.jpg (48KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
George-costanza.jpg
48KB, 375x375px
>>133356773
make this post into a thread. link that thread here and let us bump the shit out of it.
>>
File: Hmmmm....png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmm....png
1MB, 1680x1050px
lol why am I not surprised?
>>
Also, I remember some Plebbitor on /r/conspiracy linking to a thread on, iirc, /r/netsec drawing a plausible parallel between the exploitation style evinced in the blog's first post and shit like Flame or Stuxnet or one of those high-profile toys. The news reports and comments from AV researchers and whatnot did point to a high-level actor for that FreeBSD shit, and as you can see in publicservice.gif, it was the guy who did it.
>>
>>133353185
>Pence made some peculiar comments last night distancing himself from Trump.

I don't buy this and think it's Drudge-tier alarmism and willful misrepresentation.

Pence said "It was before my time". What the hell else is he supposed to say? People are going to ask him about these sorts of things, and he just gave them a brush-off answer. What other answer could he have possibly given? Even if he is jockeying to become prez (he isn't) why would it even matter what he said to the press about Trump? He'd get the job anyway by default if there's impeachment (there won't be), so there's no need for "distancing".
>>
>>133357595
When you pass 70 you learn a certain kind of patience that internet newfags like yourself just simply would not understand.

Clinton email case is was never officially closed - dont need to do jack shit but wait and enjoy.
>>
>>133356773
>Obama actually abused the powers of government in a politicized way to help the Democrats.

Thank God Obama is incompetent then.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 275x183px
>>133356773
Yes
>>
>>133357927

publicservice.gif:

It does actually allow "a perceptive computer-security researcher to peer behind the veil of the cover," so that part of "FBIAnon"'s post is legit. It was an underrated clue.
>>
>>133357154
well maybe Donald Jr shouldn't have taken a meet with someone that says 'we are representing Russia and it's government in support for Mr.Trump'? Maybe Trump Sr wouldn't be a constant target if the dumbasses around him did stupid shit all the time.Of course they want a wiretap on someone that they think is colluding with perhaps America's enemy number 1.
>>
>>133355643
Wrong. Neither Goldstone nor the Russian lawyer were privy to the email that was the focus of that NYT piece.
>>
File: DC96vjBUIAArbOQ.jpg (115KB, 1048x672px) Image search: [Google]
DC96vjBUIAArbOQ.jpg
115KB, 1048x672px
>>133352812
>>
File: 1498054272900.png (252KB, 696x394px) Image search: [Google]
1498054272900.png
252KB, 696x394px
>>133357954
this.

the shit already is in the pipeline
>>
>>133357954

Elections have consequences. Surely you've heard that before.

...and when you LOSE an election, one of the consequences is that you become irrelevant.

Yet you still hold on to the idea that she'll be prosecuted? Lol, get a life before the grim reaper comes.

>btw, you're way off base about my age, just sayin
>>
>>133357724
Do you know anything about NZ?
They're not from WWII retard. We let you use our country as a base to fuck about in the South Pole.
But the NSA also operates here, you're literally our intelligence agency.

It's hard enough stopping you from driving your nuclear subs around our waters.

Actually do you know anything about USA bases in other countries? Do you understand how the USA forces "democracy" on countries over what it might actually want? Do you understand that nobody bitches about the bases, because they don't matter that much, and pissing you off is bad for our health?
Do you understand that all you have done since WWII is go around and "americanize" countries? AKA, turn them into Israeli puppets like you.

People say Germany ruined Europe, but you did far more damage than Germany in both world wars.
Go fuck yourself.
Go hail an Israeli flag while your country burns.
Go pretend you gained independence on your own.
Go think your flag protects you.
Go think that you're some great proponent of freedom and that everyone who tolerates your bases in their country is a pussy.

Christ, you almost make me wish we would throw you out and start a war. At least then maybe a few of you would comprehend what you actually do to the world.
>>
File: zeta.png (20KB, 396x568px) Image search: [Google]
zeta.png
20KB, 396x568px
rich fag here, i am hiring their services and doxxing all of you
>>
Great! Yet another wild goose chase submitted to /pol/. Why not just have the "assets" and security experts spill the fucking beans in the first place? This is literally a time-wasting easter egg hunt to recruit poltards.
>>
>>133358243
white haired grannies are hot
>>
>>133354740
The wording of the black letter law is quite specific that it has to be money, you dumb twat.
>>
>>133349967
This isn't at all how FBIanon posts.
>>
>>133358259
PICTURE

Hahahahaha, pls make this real, god / universe / black sun / .... xDDDDD
>>
File: 1498822161985.jpg (127KB, 701x526px) Image search: [Google]
1498822161985.jpg
127KB, 701x526px
>>133358435
I'M SO FUCKIN SLEEPY JEZZUS CHRIST
>>
Im really interested to see how hard President Trump strikes back now that they are throwing his own son into the treason racket. Treason is life in prison or the death penalty. Trump must realize he and his entire family are at great risk every minute of the day from the establishment power brokers. I hope he reams them out to prolapse status. Just fucks them over good. Ive never hated democrats and rinos as much as Ive come to hate them in recent months. the hypocrisy is just staggering in scope.

Take em out Mr. President.
>>
>>133358421
We are hiring them to dox you and steal your credit cards. faggot.
>>
File: goy 2.png (12KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
goy 2.png
12KB, 208x243px
>>133357595
>>
>>133358343
I agree that in most respects the looser of an election like this generally slips off and makes some climate change models and flogs alarmism and clings on to relevance.

However as the SOS, and none of the issues here are in terms of her presidential campaign, she done fucked up royally.

Now if you want to have a discussion about her campaign funding 'take the money' from whomever she could get it, that's a different story but seriously low handing fruit.

>I'm thinking treason would look good in HRC
>>
>>133355149
You twat.

The Code of Federal Regulations makes the law immunizing Trump Jr.’s actions precisely clear: any foreign national individual may volunteer personal services to a federal candidate or federal political committee without making a contribution. The law provides this volunteer “exemption” as long as the individual performing the service is not compensated by anyone on the campaign. See 11 CFR 100.74. For example, as the Federal Election Commission advises all, “an individual can provide volunteer services to a candidate or party without considering the value of those service a contribution to the candidate or party.” Section 30121 of Title 52 does not apply to voluntary activity or services. The thing “of value” must be actual money, or its transferable equivalent, not a volunteer of services or information.

http://lawnewz.com/opinion/why-donald-trump-jr-is-innocent-period/
>>
>>133358380
>Do you know anything about NZ?

No, I live in the real world, not Middle Earth.

>Actually do you know anything about USA bases in other countries?

Yes, more than you.

>Do you understand how the USA forces "democracy" on countries over what it might actually want?

Yes, I do not approve. Countries deserve the government they permit. If you want to live in a shithole dictatorship, that should be your call.

>you almost make me wish we would throw you out and start a war.

Pussy.
Pussy.
Pussy.

>Go hail an Israeli flag while your country burns.

Aha, this explains a lot.
It always comes down to the Jews for your lot, doesn't it??
>>
>>133358472

Agreed, only in the sense that FBIAnon was a fucking LARPer who couldn't in his wildest dreams deliver something of this caliber.
>>
>>133358733
Checked. Archive shills:
https://archive.is/h2y2z
>>
>>133356773
this desu
>>
Newfags.
Go easy on the reddit spacing here.
Integrate or btfo.
>>
>2 posts by this ID
>>
>>133349967
up
>>
>>133358435
>This is literally a time-wasting easter egg hunt to recruit poltards.

Is it? The site linked speaks for itself. Also, if you have the ability to understand what's being discussed (this is the first I've heard about it, am just reading it now), this:

is pretty fucking serious. Not directly related, but some serious wtf.
>>
File: 1481719604153.jpg (520KB, 1001x751px) Image search: [Google]
1481719604153.jpg
520KB, 1001x751px
>>133358805
>>
>>133349967
Go arrest them if what they did is illegal. Wouldn't that have far more implications and ramifications? Oh no you need to come here and ask for help, if you are FBI you need to be fired for being a bitch.
>>
>>133358735
>you mentioned the jews so it's all their fault
>Replying to the person that vented about how Americans have ruined the world

At least you're consistent with your retardation. Fuck it, invade us faggot, I don't care, your casualties will be ridiculous if you go boots on the ground.
>>
>>133358733
To make this even more fucking simple and clear.

If what Trump Jr. did was illegal, every single foreign celebrity who said something nice about Hillary or bad about Trump would be volunteering something of value toward the Hillary campaign.

Likewise, for every journalist.

For fuck's sake.
>>
>>133358818
Read
The
Fucking
Article

Noone ever told you to only speak when you know about the topic you are engaging in, moron?

See this >>133356573
>>
>>133358818

That's because all the FBIAnon incarnations, from the first to this one, are fucking LARPers. This LARPer is trying to piggyback off some legitimately serious shit and serious talent, and the dumb fucks of /pol/ think it's the other way around.
>>
File: weebs.jpg (617KB, 786x1071px) Image search: [Google]
weebs.jpg
617KB, 786x1071px
>>133351935
>Bumping
>>
>>133349967
>I'm totally FBI cyber crimes u guise
>also I am not very technically minded
cool story, bro
>>
File: shitticaine.jpg (11KB, 240x283px) Image search: [Google]
shitticaine.jpg
11KB, 240x283px
WE'RE BEING SLID MR LAHEY
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 598x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 598x899px
>>133358380
Yes.
And if NK or Iran aren't not careful they'll have a shitload of demon-ocracy forced on them soon too.
>>
>>133358724

I'll gladly put up $5000 to your same amount.
If someone associated with the Clinton campaign is the first to be legally charged, you'll get it all.
If someone from the Trump campaign is charged, I win.

Wanna put your money where your mouth is?

lol, I didn't think so.
>>
>>133353591
Because it isn't him, he's just trying to use the notoriety and draw of FBIanon's meme to get traffic to his site and attention to his findings. Pretty crafty for a 14 year old, admittedly.
>>
>>133359009
Exactly and all these newfags fall for it
>>
>>133358974
I'll be honest, je comprends pas ce que tu dis...
>>
>>133355609
>opposition research aka receiving information from a citizen of a foreign government is a crime?
Its not, that Anon is just a pretentious fag.
>>
File: alex-jones-angry.png (69KB, 233x319px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-angry.png
69KB, 233x319px
Bump
>>
>>133349967
What does the freeBSD exploit have to do with Trump? Is that the server they were using or? I'm at a loss to explain the connection between a next level attack and the direct link to hacking Trump- or am I just retarded?
>>
/pol/ is good for:

FBIAnon/WHAnon LARPers.
George Webb fake scoops.
Kim Dotcom bullshit self-promotions.

I agree that "FBIAnon" has no connection whatsoever to that blog, because nothing "FBIAnon" ever said was anywhere near as impressive. No wonder the LARPer has to pretend it's someone he knows through an intermediary, because if forced to explain any of it, he wouldn't have a clue.
>>
>>133354830
This all came out here on /pol/ months ago but we are idiots that chase every new shiny thing so we went barking after seth richs murder instead of digging into this. I was here. I went to weaponizedautism back then.

Then I started howling at the moon seeking justice for a democrat faggot that wouldve ruined my life if he could had he lived and bumped heads with me.
>>
>>133358733

Hm, who should I believe?
Business Insider and all the other new agencies,
or some dude who makes a living being a talking head on Fox News?

lol, stay classy /pol/
>>
File: POL___ice____.gif (938KB, 468x354px) Image search: [Google]
POL___ice____.gif
938KB, 468x354px
>>133351935

Bump?
>slump
>>
File: red ensign.png (34KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
red ensign.png
34KB, 800x400px
RACIST HATE SYMBOL BUMP.
>>
>>133358927

Pussy.

...and I'm out.

Have a nice life, /pol/ butthurt losers.
>>
>>133356697
They will argue and try to put a monetary value on the information. I do agree that this is a nuffinburger
>>
>>133357817

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIq7I-L6H1k
>>
>>133349967
fuck off larper
>>
>>133356093
>This guy isn't FBIANNON and is linking to some autismos basement project that has even less evidence than pizzagate divided by 10.
The principle behind the research is not new. Others in infosec have said similar things. Your post are pretentious as hell.
>>
>>133359528
You got in the bread, don't dismiss the messenger, dismiss the message.
If you can.
>>
File: 1494998323347.png (519KB, 745x749px) Image search: [Google]
1494998323347.png
519KB, 745x749px
>>133349967
I knew you'd come back.
>>
>>133359310

I believe the OP is right about why that FreeBSD shit was included in an earlier post, but that doesn't stop him being a LARPer who doesn't understand any of it.

The pinnacle of FBIAnon's LARPing was telling people to look into the Clinton Foundation, something tons of people had been saying since 2015. He never delivered something of this caliber.

The coattailing is happening in the opposite direction, I'm afraid.
>>
>>133349967
BUmp.
>>
>>133359433
Bye Reddit.
Please never come back.
>>
>>133352799
Everyone in your life knows anon.
Don't kid yourself.
Sort.
>>
>>133349967
HAPPENING!!!
>>
>>133356773
I guess we have a big BINGO here
>>
>>133356324
>Thus, "Russian government hackers strategically released anti-Clinton emails in coordination with Trump setbacks" becomes "Russia hacked the election."
What e-mails did they leak?
>>
>>133358750
FBIanon's job wasn't to deliver shit, you mook.
>>
File: 14987855498.jpg (394KB, 1783x1605px) Image search: [Google]
14987855498.jpg
394KB, 1783x1605px
>>133356773
>Fiat justitia ruat caelum
>>
>>133358243
>He's a big guy
>>
bumping from trump tower
>>
>>133349967
>2 posts by this id
>>
Since nobody knew who Tea Leaves was before this blog, if that's ever confirmed... meaning if /pol/ ever gets its act together... the rest of the information will spread like crazy, and the shit happening to Don Jr will completely implode.

Get on Twatter and pound The Intercept, etc. If they confirm her identity, it's all over. Or you could fap off over George Webb for the next six months. Your call.
>>
>>133359992
SOON
>>
File: alreadyateit.jpg (33KB, 517x326px) Image search: [Google]
alreadyateit.jpg
33KB, 517x326px
>>133360283
>>
>>133357260
Yeah that has fake written all over it.
>>
>>133356773
There you have it friends. Best spread it quick.
>>
>>133359457
The law specifies actual money.

Even if you do not know the law, just use common sense.

If what Trump Jr. did was illegal, every single foreign celebrity who said something nice about Hillary or bad about Trump would be volunteering something of "monetary" value toward the Hillary campaign.

Likewise, for every journalist.

Etc.
>>
>>133357595
You do realize you're a fag, right?
>>
Is it true that John McCain was one of the original financiers of GPS Fusion? An anon in another thread just posted a pic taken BY the russian lawyer of John McCain, posing for her to snap the pic.

Thats as blatant as the Orlando killers dad being at the state dept multiple times.

This system is as dirty as anything in mexico (cept mexicans themselves)
>>
Now RNC needs to go on offence!!!!
>>
>>133353151
Hiring?
>>
File: valeoftears.jpg (141KB, 745x419px) Image search: [Google]
valeoftears.jpg
141KB, 745x419px
We have reason to believe there's a third, hidden post on the blog, by the way, ready to be unhidden at some opportune time.

Pic related was claimed to have been found on the site but doesn't appear in any public posts.
>>
>>133359363
this
>>
File: simp.jpg (259KB, 730x416px) Image search: [Google]
simp.jpg
259KB, 730x416px
>>133353151
Get em boys! We got a deep stater!
>>
>>133353806
well this is spin and wrong.
>>
I'm writing up a summary of events for consumption by the Reddit normie crowd - tell me if I've made any errors. Here goes:
>>
There is a massive, coordinated, multi-faceted psychological operation being run out of the US, whose primary goal is to smear perceived enemies of the American political establishment as Russian collaborators.

Introduction:

The Assange smear.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article110904727.html

During the run-up to the 2016 elections, Wikileaks released thousands of emails relating to the Clinton campaign. Around this time, a fictional front-company disguised as an online dating website, Todd and Clare, tried luring Julian Assange into accepting $1 million, allegedly from "the Russian government." Assange smelled fish, and didn't take the bait. Internet detectives dig into Todd and Clare, and discover that it has connections to the Clintons. The address where the business is registered shares space with a private intelligence firm whose owner has photos of himself standing with Hillary Clinton at the White House. This story gets much stranger, but we'll leave it for now.
>>
Back to the past:

Remember the hubbub about Donald Trump maintaining a server that allegedly communicated with a bank in Russia? Turns out, not quite:

https://weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/2017/04/09/trump-dns-logs-fabricated/

I know, I know. Wordpress, "weaponized autism." Almost makes you want to tune out. The information contained in this article is of critical importance - it was likely that Trump's server was the initial basis for FISA surveillance warrants to put the Trumps under watch. It was also a fabrication, which the above link dismantles.
>>
>>133353087

Who could it possibly be?
>>
Fast forward a bit:

Donald Trump Jr. is contacted by Rob Goldstone of Fusion GPS, who claims that a representative of the Russian government wants to meet with Trump Jr. and has damaging information on the Clintons that could clinch the presidential campaign for Trump. Trump Jr. says he will meet with this representative, also over email.

Note: Fusion GPS is the firm behind the Trump "pee dossier."

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/
>>
Trump Jr. meets with the "Russian representative" - actually lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya - who has somehow managed to enter the US on an expired visa. Veselnitskaya is in fact not affiliated with the Russian government in any way, but has been photographed sitting with Barack Obama's ambassador to Russia, and mingling with members of the US political establishment. Her social media posts indicate hostility toward the Trumps. During the meeting, instead of delivering the promised damaging Clinton info, Veselnitskaya diverts to discussion of adoption procedures between Russia and the US - Trump Jr. sees the meeting is going nowhere, and leaves.

The emails between Goldstone and Trump Jr. as well as word of the meeting between him and Veselnitskaya, were going to be published by the New York Times in an attempt to imply that Trump Jr. was meeting with Russian government officials, and receiving intelligence from a foreign party on a competing candidate for the presidential elections - a big no-no, legally speaking - when in fact no such exchange of information took place. How did the New York Times get their hands on those emails? Why, courtesy of mass surveillance from our friends at CIA/NSA, and the aforementioned FISA warrants! Trump Jr. executes a pre-emptive strike, knowing this story is coming, and publishes his own emails himself.
>>
The same approach attempted against Assange, is now being attempted to smear Trump and family. Surveillance of the Trumps, justified by the Trump server allegedly talking to Russia and the meeting with Veselnitskaya, did not find the sought-after evidence of collusion with Russia. The ones orchestrating this smear campaign are becoming desperate, and trying to spin the meeting as evidence of collusion, but they're running out of ammo - and desperate people try desperate things.
>>
>>133349967
This thread explains all the bullshit and race baiting in the catalog today
>>
Decent? I miss anything?
>>
>>133354577
incorrect, shill or unable to understand the situation at all.

go look at what actually happened. on top of that look at the comments from all major press now saying no law was broken.

on top of all this the woman was a member of the dnc and only pretending to be linked to the russian gov, so any statement of support she made on behalf of the russia gov is nothing.

god it must suck to be you, shill as hard as you can and then each time pol turns out to be right and trump is never impeached.
>>
>>133349967
>How were Don Jr's emails intercepted?

This was my FIRST question. Of course our media would not explore it. Giving this thread a bump.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-141944.png (358KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-141944.png
358KB, 1080x1920px
>>133349967
>>
>>133359363
>This all came out here on /pol/ months ago but we are idiots that chase every new shiny thing so we went barking after seth richs murder instead of digging into this. I was here. I went to weaponizedautism back then.
This... I was in on those threads as well and circulated on Social Media but people were to dumb to actually notice.

So... whoever the OP larper is... they just are trying to bring attention to thr info cause the latest events. The OP probably discovered the site while on here months ago.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-141951.png (256KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-141951.png
256KB, 1080x1920px
>>133361846
>>
>>133361594
Wait...we know for sure that Goldstone works for Fusion? If that is true...wow.
>>
>>133361594
ACTUALLY THEY AREN'T BEHIND THE PEE DOSSIER. THAT WAS TRS PRUDENCE WHO USE THE NAME CHRISTOPHER STEEL WHEN CONTACTING RICK WILSON BECAUSE AT THE TIME 'CHRISTOPHER STEEL' LED TO GAY PORN ON GOOGLE SEARCH.

FUSION IS GETTING THE BLAME OF IT (THE PEE DOSSIER) BECAUSE THEY ALSO COOKED A DOSSIER AND HAD A GUY NAMED CHRISTOPHER STEEL ON THE PAYROLL

NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THAT THE ORIGINAL PISS DOSSIER STARTED AS A PRANK AND ONLY USED THE NAME CHRISTOPHER STEEL BECAUSE IT LED TO GAY PORN THOUGH SO THERE'S THAT.
>>
>>133359383
>Hm, who should I believe?
>Business Insider and all the other new agencies,
>or some dude who makes a living being a talking head on Fox News?
>lol, stay classy /pol/
It just dawned on me... you sound a lot like Obamaleaf. Hmmmmm
>>
>>133361928
Fusion are some nasty neo-liberal shills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_GPS
>>
>>133361066
?
>>
bump fuck the shills
>>
>>133361975
http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

This link says they were.
>>
>>133362227

I KNOW IT DOES. NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THAT TRS PRUDENCE COOKED THE DOSSIER AND USED THE NAME CHRISTOPHER STEEL AS A PRANK. FUSION IS IRREVOCABLY ASSOCIATED WITH IT ALL NOW. NO ONE BELIEVES THEM WHEN THEY DENY COOKING IT UP, TOO MANY COINCIDENCES. BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH IS TOO UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE... BEST TO GO WITH THE LIE IN YOUR REDDIT POST.
>>
This is the stuff FBIanon want´s discussed

Migrate: >>133355602

>>133355602

>>133355602
>>
Wrong link:

Migrate:
>>133355602

>>133355602

>>133355602
>>
>>133361860
Classic fucking Clinton shill.
>it's nothing
>it's nothing
>it's nothing
>it's nothing
>oh that? that's old news
>>
File: 14997237953920.jpg (130KB, 591x589px) Image search: [Google]
14997237953920.jpg
130KB, 591x589px
>>133356773
>Natalia Veselnitskaya
>a woman who shouldn't be allowed into the country
>How the fuck does she know Obama's Russian ambassador?
>...
>Because she's a plant and always was.
LOL FUCKIN WHAT?! You've never investigated her background, huh?
>>
>>133361066

Oh, nm. That seems to have been Straya shills or trolls.
>>
>>133356773

Trump needs to tweet this out

It'll destroy the narrative
>>
>>133362689
Why don't you help us instead of being a smartass Igor?
>>
What was the name of the NYT journo who lost his shit when Trump Jr. published the emails?
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (15KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
15KB, 300x212px
>>133349967
Bump
>>
SHILL ALERT

The shills are diverting any mention of April Lorenzen by starting "continuation" threads that don't even mention her at all. The shills love FBIAnon/WHAnon/George Webb LARP garbage, because it delivers no actual meat.

Stay focused. Help confirm the identity of Tea Leaves as April Lorenzen, and the whole thing comes crumbling down. If you're on Twatter, tweet to The Intercept (they've written a story on the Tea Leaves thing and can confirm her identity).
>>
File: 14997260049690.jpg (224KB, 1020x629px) Image search: [Google]
14997260049690.jpg
224KB, 1020x629px
>>133363140
I've never felt like helping someone in going the wrong way Jacques
>>
>>133349967
The evidence that Tea Leaves is April Lorenzen is pretty weak, t b h.
>>
>>133353806
The real damage will be to all but the most fervent/paid Trump allies who were embarrassed by Jr.'s antics and will not back this admin any further. Trump is now a man alone in a rowboat in a hurricane, and they did it to themselves by being naive/arrogant/stupid.
>>
>>133356773
Start asking these questions on twitter, lads.
>>
File: Natalia.png (70KB, 761x897px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia.png
70KB, 761x897px
>>133363719
B-but Igor, I can't find anything correct.
I feel like there is some spam happening.
>>
>>133360620
I have no problem with that standard, as soon as it finally starts being applied to the niggers who engage in that shit the most, such as whomst you've listed.
>>
>>133363727

I think it's quite convincing, but I'm also convinced that he deanonymized her by some other means. In any event, The Intercept and maybe even cucked Slate can confirm whether it's her, because their articles implied they saw her credentials.
>>
It looks like things are just going to get more and more complex and confusing.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-12/how-hermitage-capital-ziff-brothers-and-clinton-global-initiative-prompted-trump-jr-
>>
Just too insane!
>>
Search for "April Lorenzen" on Twitter advanced search. Nobody is asking The Intercept.

BUT GET THIS:

"Six days until #CyberShowcase! Hear from funded performer April Lorenzen why she loves the R&D Showcase & #Tech Workshop. #DHSCyber"

Remember, this site goes back to March/April. There were no mentions of April Lorenzen on Twitter at all, aside from people trying to get @ljean to confirm. Now all of a sudden, only a week ago, a faction of DHS tweets out a link trying to boost her cred.
>>
>>133355229
Connection between Evan McMuffin's wife and a server in Trump Tower.

https://www.infowars.com/debunked-trump-server-story-resurfaces-amid-wiretap-controversy/
>>
>>133354824
Saved
>>
File: 1313245206592.jpg (30KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
1313245206592.jpg
30KB, 310x350px
> falling for this FBIanon LARP
> thinking the FBI are competent

woe to you anons who are duped by this
>>
>>133364965

It's the wrong Emily McMullin. The Emily McMullin in question is a legit hotel marketer.
>>
>>133358421
>rich fag here
You mean dumb larper, that service will help you do absolutely nothing useful towards your stated goal.
>>
>>133355538
Ahhhh, more of those pesky anonymous sources we keep hearing about.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.