[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GATE: Gifted And Talented Education

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 41

File: GATE.jpg (7KB, 250x146px) Image search: [Google]
GATE.jpg
7KB, 250x146px
Old Threads:
>>126577254

Last Thread:
>>126594138
A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition
>>
>>126634509
Bumping to remind everyone this shit is far to creepy.
>>
File: Mastermind.gif (3MB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mastermind.gif
3MB, 500x540px
Yes.
Yes.
- Birth Complications
3-4 months early
>Had something like that on a trip to Cocoa Beach, nearly drowned in a pool because my autismo brain told me to keep going to the deep end.
- lack of memory of GATE
>I have a lack of memory of GATE specifically, I believe they changed their name at some point. What we did was under the PETS (Primary Education Thinking Skills) program. Don't remember much about the teacher, I remember she had a poster of the 2004 Athens Olympics on her wall during the last year I was there.. Large Swaths of my memory are missing from that timeframe when I was in GATE/PETS, don't remember much about what I did there.
- windows were covered
>No windows in room, back behind the library.
- tendency to being followed
>Feeling like I'm being followed sometimes, never experienced being followed, except before I switched middle schools after the program.
>Yes, what got me interested in 4chan in the first place, found /x/.
>19. Haven't reached that yet, but wouldn't be surprised if I do, spent the last summer smoking weed with friends.
- Forehead scares
>Not particularly.
- Early speech therapy
>Yes, a lot of it. Still have a slight speech impediment.
- First born sons
>Yes, my younger brother didn't go into it.
- Migraines
>Occasionally.
- Israeli art student girlfriends
>I'm on 4chan, what makes you think I have had a gf let alone one that specific?
- Meme Magic
>Yes, helped in the meme war.
>Some, get deja vu VERY often, most likely an error in memory processing and storage, not fixable though.
>Yes.

All of this is pretty strange.
>>
Reposting mine from last thread:
>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
My eye color is blue and grey.
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
I guess.
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Nope.
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Nope.
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I was not in GATE, I got recommended for CTY. I got in, top 1% of scores nationwide when I took the test.
I only took one course in it, an online one, it really creeped me out. I remember freaking out b/c it felt like someone was fucking me the entire course. As if I was being treated as if I were a child(what I told my parents), and somethings plaything(kept this bit to myself).
>windows were covered
Nope. Did online course.
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
I always felt a tad paranoid like someone is following me.
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Sorta.
>Heavy early twenties drug period
18, we will see but I've stayed totally clean up till now.
>Forehead scares
Chin scars, I remember how I got them too, I was like 3 and acted retarded.
>Early speech therapy
Yes.
>First born sons
Yes.
>Migraines
Never had one. I have had headaches before but no migraines.
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
I'm Israeli(((JEW))) by birth, never had a girlfriend. Only 18.
>Meme Magic
I guess.
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
All the fucking time as a kid.
>Above average intuition
Yup.

Also sociopathy, or rather our fear of it, and high language cognitive skills. ADHD all that and the like.
>>
File: IMG_4132.jpg (27KB, 702x727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132.jpg
27KB, 702x727px
>>126634509
Question concerning meme magic: to what extent? Simply believing in it, or practicing it?

Also, to those that have premonitions and dreams, do you ever dream about the school where you were part of GATE?
>>
What about the kids in Gifted and Talented programs who aren't white? Diversity Quota?
>>
>>126636108
I only took one online course. They still email me even though years have passed. I was too creeped out(and at a place to geographically far from any real GATE location to bother) by it to continue and actually go for the actual program IRL(which I had up until then wanted to go to.
>Meme magic:to what extent
No clue, I wasn't in the original thread, merely joined in last thread. I'd imagine practicing in it?
>>126636235
>Gifted and talented program kids who are not white.
Depends, we talking Asians or dindus? Also do Jews(hi by the way) count as white? If not, then no, I did not get in on diversity quota.
>>
Imagine a society in such a state of culture shock and future shock that it begs for a Caesar or messiah to save them here and now. Now imagine this savior, or saviors has almost limitless computing potential, an unstoppable global surveillance network, and nearly god-like firepower.

What if we bring in a tyrant, or a group of oligarchs with these powers? Why have we fundamentally forgotten the human potential do wickedness and error?

We are still in control of our future, but we are balancing now on the edge of a knife. Soon we will not have this control, and it will be true of what many these days say. It will be "inevitable".

Also check out the connections of these programs to Tavistock and strange new methods of education. There are many strange institutes and think tanks that support these kinds of educational endeavors and are supported by major governments.
>>
Have all but 3 traits, was schooled in Pennsylvania but never tested before i moved to FL, scored 99th percentile in standardized tests and slowly declined over the years. Has anyone had an experience similar to this:

I just confirmed with my mother that I was going into second grade but we moved states and I needed an energency daycare until I started school again. The place was a large red office building, very plain looking. Parents were not allowed to enter any further than the front desk. Inside there were just long corridors and white walls. The days started off with us eating in a large windowless room, children sat in rowd eating breakfast. One thing that stood out was a woman who would address us every morning with her face projected on a large screen in front of us while we ate. I do not remember anything she said to us. The only other memories I have of this place was another smaller windowless room with flourescent lights and a small jungle gym with a slide. I was removed from there after I told my mom about a "secret room" with a single bed which I personally don't remember. My mom seemed unsettled to this day. Happened in the mid-late 90's.
>>
>>126636745
Asians, Dindus, Spics (myself included), Poos were all in Gifted Programs when I was in school, and a good amount were females (mostly white). Did Gifted Programs in the mid-2000's differ from that of the 1990's?
>>
You've still got this thing all wrong friendos.

> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Phrenological nonsense.
Nope, born healthy
In a sense.
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
It's deep in my precociousness, but I remember highlights.
>windows were covered
Sometimes
I dunno.

Yep.
Yep
>Forehead scares
Wut
>Early speech therapy
Nope
>First born sons
Yep
>Migraines
Yep
Nope
>Meme Magic
Your egregores are cute.
Yep.
>Above average intuition
As above.
>>
>>126636108
Occasionally, yes. Used to more when I was younger.
Never had any bad experiences with 4 years of GATE though- perhaps my classmates and I were ruled to not be threats (although now I investigate gov stuff, so I guess they missed me). No idea what the others are doing now.

I only fit some of these....
>green eyes
>don't think I have the bun?
>NDA's, potentially water-related, most due to biking accidents
>no windows in GATE room
>interest in /x/ phenomena
>drugs occasionally
>first born
>occasional prophetic dreams
>I guess good intuition
>>
File: Screenshot_20170522-192034.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-192034.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>126636824
So what youre saying is conditioning for potential future Persons-of-Interest?

Also, captcha
>100% spooked
>>
>>126636824

Bringing up "who watches the watchmen" is ironically a Liberal argument. Institutions have a purpose. We already live in a functional oligarchy with all of those things.
>>
>>126634509
These all seem like commonalities that would be present in most people's lives.
>>
>>126637452
I don't know, I was in mid-2000's(only stopped getting emails 2 months ago) and I only took online courses. I felt something was off, really fucking off and so I told my parents that it felt like I was being condescended to, and that I can't do this. I neglected to mention the creepier aspects to it, but I wouldn't know.
>>
>tfw i was considered as smart or smarter than the GATE kids by all of the teachers but nobody ever pushed for me to be in GATE in middle school
I think I was put in ONE GATE class in middle school but of course I was in a billion AP classes in high school
really made me think and it was a big reason why i never hung out with any of the preppy kids ever, i felt like none of them liked me lol
I'm hispanic btw, maybe i just didn't fit their bill...
>>
>>126638473
>needed ap classes
Hah, I just took the tests faggot. Didn't even need the classes. I took 7 in one year. Didn't even have to study or anything.
>>
File: 1495062041118.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495062041118.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
Dude what the fuck. Am I a jewish creation
>>
Grey eyes
Scar on my forehead
Near fatal drowning
No windows in the program I was in
Interest in the occult and fortean stuff, as well as government cover-ups
first born
very strange dreams, never have had a good dream.
I am exceedingly dull when it comes to common sense stuff at times. With other stuff, though, I do have pretty acute intuitive senses.
Not sure about the israeli art student thing. Not sure about her race, actually.
Still under the addiction of drugs from abusing them in my teens.
My memory of early years is extremely dim, with entire years that I cannot recall. Only very small bits and pieces. I can recall certain tests, and strangely I remember the bit about the windows.
>>
>>126638841
lol nice
i was asleep in basically all of my AP classes
i got in A's in them though because the class policy was basically get a 5/5 and you get an A in the class
also ur the faget
>>
>>126634509
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
Yes
Yes
Born at 8 months (today is my bday btw I love you all)
Yes
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
No
- windows were covered
No
Yes
Yes
Not yet not probable
- Forehead scares
Yes
- Early speech therapy
No
- First born sons
Yes
- Migraines
Sometimes
Of course not, I don't touch jews
- Meme Magic
Yes
Yes

Wtf is this shit?
>>
File: dsfhgsfh.jpg (73KB, 744x942px) Image search: [Google]
dsfhgsfh.jpg
73KB, 744x942px
Went by a different name here, EEE. I think it was Extended Education Experience, but I know it was for "gifted" kids.

5/7 from the first list apply well to me, one of the remaining two kinda fitting. I'd say it applies well to me. Second list is more random.

Does this mean I have superautism powers or something?
>>
>>126638022
Did any other anons parents get invites for conferences on how to raise GT kids and shit like that, when they were in school? Was anything odd ever said in these conferences by the instructors?
>>
>>126637842

I have some very liberal views, but with others I am extremely traditional. I totally agree that institutions have a purpose, and I do not fall for the extreme "solutions" some political ideologies seem to favor (Hate the concept of state control and ownership of property, and also equally hate the notion of an unregulated marketplace and privatization). I do not like the methods and purposes of the ongoing globalization. I do not like the various architects of it. I do not like the social engineering and the motives behind it. Also I do not like this notion that the ongoing advances of technology are some how "inevitable".
>>
File: IMG_1161 - Copy.jpg (705KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1161 - Copy.jpg
705KB, 2016x1512px
Original OP from last night's thread here:

I was doing some digging on the Challenge program in my former school district. I've moved around a lot since then. Apparently it is either not offered, or has changed its direction since I attended. It seems to be offered only to high school students, and on a voluntary basis rather than students being selected as I was.

They also provide a few links to https://www.nagc.org/ which is based in Washington, DC. My question is why? Apparently the program in this district was created in '79, in Canada on the other side of the continent. Why the DC connection? Might be nothing, but who knows at this point?

I also found that Tavistock-related book I was looking for. Pic related. The final chapter deals with treatment, but seems to focus primarily on suggestion and programming of minds. Again, might be nothing, might be something. Odd to find it in a no-name thrift store next to some old radar operations manuals seemingly by chance.

Speaking of suggestibility, does anyone else have a high degree of susceptibility to hypnosis or the like?

btw I will timestamp the book if anyone thinks I'm just LARPing. I'm just a curious mind.
>>
>>126640316

>on how to raise GT kids and shit like that

There were conferences, but it wasn't anything explicitly like "how to raise GT kids", it was more "how to funnel them into AP etc" and "what to expect from these programs".

>>126640604

So you're a luddite who opposes the notion of an international system? Why? Are you against world peace?
>>
>>126640316
My parents never attended those because we lived to far away from the nearest center. Again online courses only.
>>126639402
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gifted_education
>>
>roleplay threads on /pol/
dice+1d20
>>
>>126634509
Blue eyes, yeah
Never noticed it until now, I guess
My head's shape was all fucked up and they had to mold it back into form (not making this up)
I had a burst appendix when I was like 5
Come to think of it, I can only really recall maybe 3 or 4 real encounters I had in there
>windows were covered
I guess the blinds were drawn, but I don't really know. It wouldn't have been too uncommon in the schools I went to
No, not really
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
For a brief period, but only because it's fun to scare myself
I tried weed maybe twice in my life and both times I swore off it because of the awful trips I had
>Forehead scares
No
>Early speech therapy
No
>First born sons
Yeah, actually
>Migraines
No
tfw no gf
>Meme Magic
lol no
If by this you mean having dreams that you have deja vu of like a full year later, then absolutely
>Above average intuition
Yeah, I guess

Honestly, I think you guys are just drawing patterns that aren't there to conclusions that don't really exist.
>>
File: 1494993291724.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494993291724.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>126641174
I USE MY HELM OF DISINTEGRATION ON YOUR DICK
>>
>>126641120
Modesty apart I'm the smartest motherfucker I know but we don't have that shit in my hometown. less than 20k people
>>
>>126641174
>normalIQfag.
>>126641491
IQ of?
>Smartest motherfucker I know
See I could never get away with being that immodest, even if I scored top percentile of top percentile.
>>
Copypasted from OP in last thread:
So, another GATE washout posted in a tinfoil thread a few hours ago. Been trying to dig up info since. I remember these threads from a few months ago, but it seemed like people had lost interest. Any new info?

>quick rundown

GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

Fastforward from grade school, shitposting on /pol/ one day [ https://archive.is/qQkpC ] about LSD trips, kek, and the other 41 deities re-incarnating back to Earth for the final battle and what do you know, the thread is full of ex-GATE kids, like all of us (till it got shill bombed) were top of our class gifted and talented students who went through this special system.
>>
>>126641882
Well, do you believe in numerology/astrology?
Besides as far as I know I'm an Anon
>>
>>126642179

Why do you call them washouts? Did the critical thinking skills and accelerated education not take? It most cases I have observed it didn't.
>>
>>126641357
Also, out of curiosity, how many others have had a history of moving around a lot when they were younger?
>>
>>126642331
115 tested as a kid, not some crappy internet test
>>
>>126642693
Moving between homes or being an active kid?
>>
>>126642331
>numerology/astrology
No not particularlly.
Also
>115
about 170 check it faggot. (that was what I tested when I was 8)

Moved around like 5 times as a kid.
>>126642578
I didn't that's copypasted from last thread OP.
His word's not mine.
>>
>>126634509
I have a lot of those traits, I was also put in accelerated learning for 'smart' kid's. We'd be taken out of normal class and given different work.

I hated it personally, I liked normal class because I could blend it easily and I don't like people noticing me without my consent or hand in it. For example, I always encouraged the class clowns because I liked that kind of attention.

I never liked being singled out for excellent work or being very athletic, I'd much rather have been as disruptive and problematic to the class than be seen as gifted.

Anyone else like that?

For context

>Started smoking, drinking and taking drugs young
>Always in trouble for not attending school
>Could generally make any teacher furious if I needed to; "miss, you look like an actual whore. Go back to (red light district)

I've become a happy but unusual adult.
>>
>>126642578

OOO(?)P here again. I used the term washouts because another anon in an unrelated thread brought the topic up using that terminology.

One seeming commonality is that a great number of ex-gifted/GATE/TAG/GT kids who should have been high achievers have ended up with broken lives. Generally this begins around middle school and continues into a downward spiral after that. It strikes me as odd that you're the only tripfag in these threads so far. At least that I've observed.

tl;dr kids with high predictors for success have gone on to be total underachievers.
>>
File: IMG_1162 - Copy.jpg (1004KB, 2016x1512px)
IMG_1162 - Copy.jpg
1004KB, 2016x1512px
Reminder that this book was written by the former director of the Tavistock Clinic (1935-1946).
>>
>>126643624

I'm riding the edge, but we're also talking in a group that is somewhat self selected.

>begins around middle school

I notice that the ones just barely smart enough to jump through the hoops achieved the initial success, the ones smart enough to apply what they were taught but also smart enough to think too much have undergone an existential crisis.

Presently I am preparing to unfuck myself through military service and it's associated perks. By age 32 I anticipate lapping my more successful peers in achievement. I am 26 for reference.
>>
>>126634509
>Hazel
>Not very pronounced
>I was about a month late and had to be C-Sectioned
>meh...I don't think so
>I can only remember bits and pieces, but some of it is pretty clear.
- windows were covered
>ummmm....I don't recall
>No, I don't remember experiencing this

>Ok, yes
>early-mid 20's
- Forehead scares
>I'm not Harry Potter, no
- Early speech therapy
>Nope
- First born sons
>Yes
- Migraines
>Nope
>Uh no
- Meme Magic
I'm a believer
>YES
>Yes
>>
>>126640604
You are the most mindless, middle of the road, kind of dipshit.
>>
>>126634509
I was in GATE

I follow most of the similarities but i'm hispanic/native american.

I survived being a SIDS baby.
I can't tell you who I dated
No drugs for me
>>
>>126642693
In between homes. I must have lived in 5 different states growing up.
>>
>>126645098
Meant for
>>126642843
>>
Previous Op here -

When I was tested the scale maxed out at 160 - even though 180+ was possible - the gifted iq test did not go that high. It's for 1st-3rd grade.

You needed 140+ to get in to gifted when I attended. This is not a dick measuring contest - just the threshold requirements.

I am currently dating a woman with a score of 130 from the "gifted" iq test (we are the same age), but has a 150-160 iq from multiple other tests administered by psychiatrists. She did not get in to the program.

My theory is the same as others that have shared my similar experiences- these programs identify those with the potential of dissent and the ability to change the current paradigm in an unstable manner. The goal is apathy and control....failure to reach realization.

I.E. this forum is a form of control....for all you "autists" out there.

We can't have didactic polymats running around destroying everything society has worked so "hard" for.

I drink. A lot of my peers in these programs do as well...but the problem still persists.

btw - I'm not white - well - 1/2- and as stated earlier - all of the differentiation amongst us is to keep us distracted and opposing eachother.

I have all characteristics stated - save blue eyes. Mine are red/brown.
>>
>>126644431

Yeah, I've got some pretty big plans for unfucking myself too. Out of curiosity, what drew you to this website? For me it was being told about it mid '06 by a girl I loved but would never have.

>don't forget you're here forever
>>
>>126645443
>reddit spacing
epic XD
>>
>>126645443
>We can't have didactic polymats running around destroying everything society has worked so "hard" for.
It's going to happen sooner or later.
1-28-86 - never forget.
>>
>>126645947

>2 posts by this ID

ebin XDDD
>>
>>126645443

I hit 149. The scale my GT program used had genius at the 150 threshold, so I just missed genius but I got into highly gifted.

>The goal is apathy and control

I disagree. I was taught a great deal in my version of GT. I opt out of using it due to an uncomfortable degree of self awareness that it will start me down a road that I have yet to morally justify.

>>126645784

People I knew irl back in 06-07 who kept memeing irl. I became very conscious of it in the summer of 06 when the memes and 4chan references by my friends reached a crescendo and while trolling a forum I was told to go back to 4chan. So naturally I had to check out /tg/.

>big plans

I think this might be part of it. We have the capacity to implement such plans.
>>
>>126646326
>I disagree. I was taught a great deal in my version of GT. I opt out of using it due to an uncomfortable degree of self awareness that it will start me down a road that I have yet to morally justify.
This is the control mechanism in operation.
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>126634509
This thread is retarded you all are just jerking each other off over being in gifted classes and matching up extremely generic traits.
>>
All I will can say is look into Cloud Gate in Chicago
Not what your looking for but will be able to connect the dots from there
>>
>>126646296
>a fucking leaf
wowie zowie xDDD
>>
My school called it TAG (Talented and Gifted). Fucking eerie I can check off alot of these boxes.
Blue/Grey eyes, born a week early by c-section cuz my mom had the flu,had a very bad virus that almost killed me when I was 4, Was made to go to speech class until 3rd grade because my mother was from england and I had an accent,cracked in the eyebrow by a horse shaped swing in kindergarten needing stiches.....At this age until 6-7 I would see ghosts and at times zoning out watching TV it would feel I was starting to float out of my body but I would shake the feeling off and never leave because it felt weird as shit. My intuition is spot on and I did drugs like a mofo in my twenties.Never dated an art student but I am an artist myself....no wierd being followed shit or weird classrooms my mother did die when I was in 5th grade and I stopped giving a shit about school. I did enough to fall in the middle of the class with zero effort....to buzy doing drugs and trying to get laid.
>>
>>126646775

Millipede's dilemma can be overcome, at which point the stated goal of my program kicks in.

-Produce a new batch of global elite

Most of the smartest self destructed in my program,and the ones who got in because of affluent and influential parents underachieved, but the handful that have or are presently unfucking themselves are still shooting high.
>>
>>126647673
>a fucking tripfag
immolate yourself attention whore
>>
>>126646775
I gotta agree. Even the scale used is a form of conrol.

To quantify all of the unknowns of the human mind - it's obviously used as a tool of control.

I am a literally retard at many things in life - but because I'm "special" on this scale - that makes me - different? I have to use different logic, education, etc?

The whole thing REEKS of manipulation of a certain preset grouping of characteristics - those which could undermine the conformity.
For expample:

Pretend you are a sociopathic asshole elite that gives a flying fuck about society but does not want their progeny overtaken by other "sociopaths". What do you do to keep getting your Jeb Bushes, Hillary Clintons, and Donald Trumps into office?

>eliminate the competition before it can become a threat

This is oversimplified - but you get the point.
>>
File: 1495161950234.jpg (63KB, 515x475px) Image search: [Google]
1495161950234.jpg
63KB, 515x475px
>>126644431
Be very careful relying on civil service recognising you to achieve your personal expectation of lapping the others.

You're still young and civil service will never satisfy the intelligent.

The incentives in the civil service system are actually conformity and ego management of your superiors. You will definitely be smarter than your bosses, but be careful - they will be threatened by you if your abstract reasoning and ability to sniff out wasteful process will make them feel inadequate. Normies typically respond with aggression to intellectual threats.

I'd like it if you'd at least consider ditching the military for a working holiday visa in Australia. Then take 3-6 months to be in Thailand travelling alone (you meet new randoms daily so its never alone alone)

Burgers benefit greatly from exposure to other cultures first hand.

Nassim taleebs "skin in the game" paraphrases civil service imo by looking at the actual incentives vs perceived.

http://www.fooledbyrandomness.com/SITG.html
>>
>>126634509
>A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Green
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Didn't do jack shit
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Nearly drowned in a Jacuzzi
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Vaguely remember reading Star Vs the FOE 0.3
>- windows were covered
No windows
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Paranoia
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes
>- Heavy early twenties drug period
Nope
>- Forehead scares
No
>- Early speech therapy
Yes
>- First born sons
Middle
>- Migraines
Yes
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
tfw kissless, girlfriendless, hugless, virgin
>- Meme Magic
I did a random praise kek and got alotta shit
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
I dreamed this one time of going onto a paintball field along the desert with green walls, everyone tattered. I didn't even know what the sport was until that time. But approx. one year later for a birthday I went to that field, tattered, and in a desert with green cloth walls. And played paintball
>- Above average intuition
Don't know how, but I got autism tier reading comprehension
>>
>>126646326

Those damned meme spouting faggots. Remember when people used to avoid talking about it outside of private circles? I cringed so hard when I heard some scene whore spouting off shit mid-class during the extreme cancer era.

I think big plans might be a part of it. It's hard to say though. A lot of people have big plans, and the capacity to follow through. The ones who actually act on them seem to be few and far between. All I can say is keep your ideas close.
>>
>>126645443
So we are herman Goring?
>>
>>126648023
One thing a GT washout experiences is being made to fear being wrong. This causes a person to halt when they reach the unknown. The unknown is where the gold lies and from whence magic emanates. You can see why this is part of the programming.
>>
>>126649064
Hermann Göring would be like ZERO if we are genome soldiers.
>>
>>126648023

Here is why I disagree. My program was called REACH and the kids broke into three groups that went three directions.

>Gifted, Affluent Parents
Either underachieved or psychologically degraded. Mostly went nuts in their late teens to early 20's, some are presently unfucking themselves. This was me.

>Gifted, Non-Affluent Parents
Fell out, typically struggling now. Many turned to criminal activity, but didn't stay in long enough to learn the stuff that would help them crime better.

>Non-Gifted, Affluent Parents
They mediocred their way into good grades, college, and a very average level of achievement.

I don't think that we were supposed to malfunction. There were easier ways to weed us out than training us to manipulate the system.

>>126648518

Actually the civil service is a step ladder. My current plan is military followed by a doctorate followed by the diplomatic corps. Going abroad and becoming nomadic is my backup plan, but the military is a better first option since I can do the same thing using it, but with better options.

>NNT

Black Swans all around.

>>126649032

Everything I do is surrounded by a cloud of murky disinformation. Nothing can be parsed together from it that could be reliably used against me. To attempt is to inform me of intentions, access to intel, and vectors. Come at the king and you'd best not miss.
>>
>>126634509
>-Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
no
no
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
no
no
no
>windows were covered
no
no

no, but i could see this of gifted people
no
>Forehead scars
what? no.
>Early speech therapy
no
>First born sons
only of mother, so half yes
>Migraines
no
no
>Meme Magic
ok
no
>Above average intuition
being gifted would mean above average in many respects, this should hold true for most gifted students

these threads piss me off because there were 2 full time gifted classes in my elementary school and none of this weird shit occurred nor was there any talk of these things from other schools...

quit turning /pol/ into /x/, go shit up that board.
>>
>>126634509
>yes
>yes
>no
>no
>i was in gate full time 1st - 8th so plenty of memories
- windows were covered
>no
>no

>yes
>yes
- Forehead scares
>no
- Early speech therapy
>no
- First born sons
>yes
- Migraines
>yes
>canadian/turkish art gf
- Meme Magic
>fuck off
>no
>obviously
>>
>>126634509
GATE student here
>blue eyes
>occipital bun
>lack of memory of gate
>heavy early twenties drug period
>forehead scars
>early speech therapy
>first born son (only child)
>above average intuition
Windows weren't covered. We were bussed to a separate campus.
I wouldn't say I've had any near death experiences, just an adrenaline junky.
Meme magic- ya I helped keep that cunt out of office.
>>126637452
I was in gate classes in the 80's. Although memory is vague, I don't recall a single non-white.
>>
>>126649407

hah - I'm literally at the homelessness stage.

...like the philosopher on the kings step level.

as in: If my mind is WRONG - and I am wrong, and everything that I know to be TRUE is WRONG - than this happens. All of this shit goes into nothingness.

Reaching the edge of nothingness - I'm not really seeing anything beyond a book deal and fables of past prophets attaining enlightment.

All this other shit is just people taking the "dark" path and capitalizing on people's own fear of the unknown -....Clinton foundation and haiti is a good layman's perspective on how things work in 1st world countries.

i'm just ...gunna study for the lsat ...5 years too late. fuck it.
>>
>>126634509

I have prophetic dreams and high levels of intuition. I have green eyes though.
>>
>>126646880
Thank you. I was in these shitty classes, i remember it all, i have a fucking job, and ive gotten pussy. I will never give a detailed informative essay on my self on a Japanese Jet Ski Enthusist image board.
>>
>>126634509
No, green but were blue as kid
yes
few weeks early, deliberate
No
No, I have as good a memory as anyone else of their education
>windows were covered
I think they were
No

somewhat
late teens for me, stopped between 20 and 21
>Forehead scares
No
>Early speech therapy
Yes
>First born sons
No, second born
>Migraines
No
kek, no
>Meme Magic
No
A couple of them actually, can relate them if you want
>Above average intuition
I'd like to think so but who knows?
>>
I was in gifted and talented from 4th (maybe 3rd, can't remember) grade until I switched to a private school, none of the things in the OP apply to me

>gt room in a building separate from the rest of the school
>sent to science or computer camps every summer by teachers
>computer camp started in summer 1994, old school enough we were learning ROM vs RAM
>Had to take a lot more standardized tests than kids who weren't in gt
>when I was in private school I spent summer after 8th grade and summer after 9th in two different foreign universities by invitation, though I won't name them cause I graduated from one
>kicked out of private school for drugs among other things, pubic high school didn't have gt past middle school
>spend my days doing research, writing code, and doing drugs now because I'm a degenerate depressed about unfulfilled potential
>>
>>126651695

>open thread
>lurk
>post something to claim superiority publicly
>claim superiority on the basis of refusal to participate in the ongoing conversation

Oh my.
>>
>>126650394
>2 gifted classes
Do you even know what the gifted courses are? They quite literally pick the creme of the crop from your gifted elementary school class and only they are allowed to test of which only those who score high are allowed in. This is not some school program. For example I was in the Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth. I was specifically offered to take the test from my school's gifted class because it moved to slow for me.
>>
>>126651846
I meant to say none of the things about the program applied to me, all the personal stuff except

>first born
>Israeli gf
>speech therapy

Is very accurate, although I don't know what op means by meme magic
>>
>>126634509
>Blue/Grey
>Yes
>Larger than average had to be helped out
>Can't swallow pills after nearly dying to a motrin as a child, literal Heimlich needed. This has happened with a sandwich as well.
>I can't for the life of me remember what we did. All I remember is it wasn't really related to any study.
- windows were covered
>No windowed rooms or covered windows
>Followed home after a day of work, always feel like I'm being followed at night time if I'm alone.

>Yes.
>Very yes.
- Forehead scares
>No
- Early speech therapy
>No but couldn't publicly speak for a long time due to near anxiety panic levels
- First born sons
>Yes
- Migraines
>As a kid and sometimes in college
>Maybe? I didn't really interact with any art students.
- Meme Magic
>Yes
>Possibly
>Absolutely, I ruin movies as well as shows withing the first 30 minutes and called the election a year and a half early.
>>
>>126650214

Hello, fellow category 1.

I am curious as to whether different districts or iterations of this program had different goals. A unified direction is easier to replicate across a larger area, but smaller experiments on similar samples will yield more novel results. Although this creates some challenges in interpreting the data, the fact that this program is multi-generational seems to support the implementation of different experiments. This could be an explanation for the differing naming conventions for such similar programs.

Does this quote mean anything to you? It was on a GT website, but seems wholly unrelated in topic: “No matter who you are, there is at least one moment in your life when you feel you haven’t lived up to the social call,
And in the eyes of the public you suffer a sort of stage fright,
Where, in the spotlight, you kneel to the stars of the night sky and tremble in the presence of their burning eyes,
Feeling small.”

Also, are you so sure that your OPSEC is that good? We are but human after all.
>>
File: cosmic order.jpg (371KB, 572x680px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic order.jpg
371KB, 572x680px
>>126652480

Egregores. People got heavily into mysticism this past election cycle.
>>
I have many of the traits listed in the OP, and was placed in an educational program called gifted and talented. Thinking back on it, every single kid in that class was white, had blue eyes and had the math bump.
Thing is it was a private 7th day adventist school, do the sevvies have any connections?
>>
File: 1494056695668.png (18KB, 463x425px) Image search: [Google]
1494056695668.png
18KB, 463x425px
>>126650214
Hmm.. you'll probably go really far, I'm glad to see anon taking over. Please consider flying to Bangkok and then taking the over night train to pakse in Laos.

There's an island on the Mekong called don det, it's about 3ish hours from pakse and there's lots of safe adventure in that area.

It should cost aprox 1.2k USD for the return flight to bkk from lax, and about 1k more for 2 weeks spending money.

I don't know why I'm pushing this on you, but I just wanted to tell you that. I'm running with that feeling because this is one of those threads where it's all a bit esoteric.
>>
>>126651225
You're in hell. The king's step is a dead accurate description. You've got to go face the king and become the prophet. Maybe that's why you're starting these threads.
>>
>>126652827
No clue, do you suffer from fear of sociopathy? What about ADHD?
>>
>>126650214

I think you are simplifying your worldview to an extent - "affluent parents" are on a scale that has unknowns at the higher tiers - in perspective - your assumed affluent parents are plebs compared to say...the international banking elite.

I just finished a stretch of civil service while my wife was finishing grad school a country away - I'll just say - after trying both - entrepreneurial conquest is much more satisfying -albeit manipulative...

That feeling of plebs that surround you in school?

It's 999x worse in civil service. When you combine this with corruption at the higher levels - it will be difficult to step back from the brink of insanity. I have been recovering from this for the past few months - I am not a "washout" loser making excuses - I have seen realities that are disguised from the majority -

I have a lot of friends from these programs in civil service. They are doing "well" but they ALL have the same feelings I have.

...I picked a particularly nasty agency.

>Hint: They're all broken
>>
>>126639156
I also have very limited memories of growing up.
>>
Does T.I.P. Academy mean anything to anyone?

>Southern California school started by Deborah Hazelton
>Hazelton is the past president of the California Association for the Gifted
>>
this thread is spooky

we had the challenge center in the mid 90's
never could figure out what we were suppose to be learning there
did not want to continue into the 6th grade and remember the principal, of all people, coming to ask me personally about my decision. he never said why it would benefit me but only conveyed that i wouldnt be able to rejoin this group in the future
>>
>>126652702

I don't recall the quote, but that doesn't mean that I was never exposed to it. It feels like something we'd have read.

Different iterations probably had to do with local quirks in implementation. Ours may or may not have been subverted, but if so then it was subverted by the sort of person that it seemed to be trying to produce. The person teaching us a lot of these things was utilizing them irl, but very low key.

Am I sure of my OPSEC? It isn't perfect, but it's solid enough that someone would be just as well off framing me for something that I didn't do, putting me under full surveillance, or probing for a new psychological weakness rather than getting confirmation for using anything pre-existing.

>>126652921

So about 3-4k all told? Interesting. I might check it out.
>>
File: 1495454086843.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
1495454086843.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>126653432
You're on the right path now anon, glad to hear that your net happiness is improving outside of that toxic environment :)
>>
>>126634509
Data mining thread, don't post if this applies to you.
>>
>>126634509
Brown
How do you even check?
2 months premature
several
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I just don't remember much because this was in elementary school, duh? Well over a decade ago.
>- windows were covered
Yes actually.
Don't know.

100%
Never touched drugs
>- Forehead scares
Nope.
>- Early speech therapy
Yes actually
>- First born sons
Yes
>- Migraines
Yes
Never EVER had a GF, don't want one.
>- Meme Magic
Retarded shit.
Sometimes yes.
Yes.

Correlation =/= Causation

These could all be associated with above average intelligence in the same way dyslexia is. I'm almost positive there's also a proven link between headaches and high intelligence.

Also, the "white male" thing is retarded considering my GATE classes always had tons of asians and girls.

This whole idea is retarded? Are advanced placement classes an ebin conspiracy too? Making classes tailored to kids who aren't simpletons isn't that unique of a concept.
>>
>>126653049
don't tell me this - less you're "they" that move us to act.

I will not be shown a carrot from which there is only the threat of the stick!

Formulation....exoneration... It's not done here. I'm just a drunk for now.
>>
>>126634509
What is this GATE anon, i have all the other similarities except from the Israeli gf
>>
>>126636824

If you ever need help, let me know, anon.

Don't mess with pharmaceuticals anymore.
>>
SEX
>>
>>126634509
Ok WTF is this, I looked at the list and it all fuckin matches did this shit happened outside of the US or is it just a fuckin coincidence in my case!?
>>
>>126653432

Affluent parents, operationally defined, is "can provide a stable home life and help during education". I'm not trying to quantify or scale beyond an immediate qualifier.

They're all broken, yes. I've been around enough to know that. The private sector has a lot of the same problems unless you're running your own startup, but as your organization grows the same rot sets in and takes on it's own form. Entrepreneurship is a potential exit strategy along with a shift from bureaucratic to political element, but that's essentially a shift from paper to scissors, fire type to grass.
>>
I have a fuckin unexplained forehead scar too answer me faggots
>>
>>126634509
All but drowning, Jewish gf, and speech therapy this is creepy as fuck. How about circumcised? How many gate anons are cut?
>>
>>126634509
blue
yes
yes
yes (drowning)
eh, probably on par with other memories from the time
>- windows were covered
i think so
no

>heavy early twenties alcohol period
>forehead scar
>first born son
>above average intuition
yes

>interest in /x/ phenomenon
sorta... mostly things attested to in antiquity (like atlantis)
>>
Does anyone else have a hole in their shoulder?

I know I was of particular interest, despite my attempts to hide my gifts.
>>
File: chucky.png (24KB, 84x138px) Image search: [Google]
chucky.png
24KB, 84x138px
Hazel
I think so
Born early
One
Precisely
>- windows were covered
Yes
Don't know.

100%
Never touched drugs
>- Forehead scares
From pimples. Lol.
>- Early speech therapy
No.
>- First born sons
Yes
>- Migraines
Yes
Never. Kill all juden.
>- Meme Magic
REEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yes.
yes.
Yes.
>>
>>126655079

It's in America, so probably most of us regardless. In the 90s, parents basically needed to be watching their son all the time when he was in the hospital or at the pediatrician, to keep them from circumcising him.
>>
>>126654379
Sort yourself out.
>>
>>126653262
I do fear I'm sociopathic, but I've never let myself get diagnosed for anything, just in case I get put away you know
>>
>>126655018
I'll just say this:

Rare is it to find a path for us that leads us to something greater than ourselves.

Without the changing of the "old guard" - you will not have satisfaction in your own reality.
>>
yeah you dirty nigger a quick rundown would be nice
>>
>>126654096
Yeah 3-4k inc flight would be a very comfortable budget, you should get home with change left over. it's really cheap, a good place to go to when you need to be present in your life (not thinking about the past or future)

The over night train is important too, the aesthetic of rickety sleeper cars and a dining car that's open till midnight and serves booze. Something raw and human about it, definitely lacking in our societies.

Good region to remember if the deployments make you go a little PTSD too. Lots of current PMC/mercenary types unwind in South East Asia
>>
>>126634509
Sheeit pretty fucking gnarly desu
>match almost all of the traits listed, Neanderthal DNA one gave me the spooks as my 23andjew said I have more than 75% of other ppl
>tested for GATE when I was in 2nd grade. Done in a windowless conference room with five other kids
>parents decided against sending me there so I could stay with my friends
Honestly think it's just gov't finding potential disruptors at an early age for indoctrination as you have to keep the system in check. Unusual that many of ended up on /pol/ tho.
>>
>>126655596

Sure.

>Kids selected and tested to be in some program for high IQ sorts
>too many ended up here as low-achieving adults despite having all the markers for high achievement
>possible Tavistock/MK-ULTRA/social engineering connections

Why hasn't anyone responded to my book posts?

>>126640671
>>126644200

Seems topically relevant.
>>
>>126656537
>yeah you dirty nigger a quick rundown would be nice

this thread is for only those that are a part to it. you have nothing of value to add.
>>
As a person who ticks nearly all of the boxes (albeit from a UK equivalent program), I have an interesting thought.

Maybe we're all just the failures of the program. We're on 4chan, so that stands to reason, but how many of our establishment leaders went through the program?
>>
I checked out the previous threads, but this is my first time seeing this. How did all this originate? Can I get a quick rundown?
>>
>>126656769
Fuck just read about the forehead scar too, which I also have...this is nuts

WE WUZ CLONES AND SHEEIT
>>
>>126656428

>Rare is it to find a path for us that leads us to something greater than ourselves.

I've grown pretty fond of this place, desu.
>>
I was in the gifted program in school.

It was lame. We just did projects on top of all the work for my classes. It was shit like "write a story". I remember all of it clearly. There was nothing that like, bad, or anything.

This is stupid.
>>
>>126637779
>that captcha
>am GATE

mmmhm!
>>
>>126657059
i hope thats what really happened
>>
>>126656408
Also looking into the GATE wiki page under international implementation, I went to one of the fully selective high schools. This is spooky
>>
>>126634509
I've never been in GATE (didnt go to public schools). Quite a few of those things are me exceptions of the eyes, drugs, speech, and weird that you'd say Israeli art student my wife has a BA in Art history and did a long intern at the holohoax museum (also possibly some jew blood)
>>
>blue eyes
>bump thing
>Complications
>almost died
>I remember absolutely nothing
>covered Windows
>interest in phenomena
>scar
>speech therapy
>first born son
>some headaches
>meme magic
>prophetic dreams, especially during GATE, many came true
>high intuition
Jesus Christ what am I
>>
>>126634509
Anyone else labeled most likely to be president by peers?
>>
>>126657059
Or maybe the program worked exactly as intended britfag
>>
>>126658051
first-borns of the mastarace
>>
>>126658226
Most likely to be CEO, so similar.

>>126658272
To fuck us up? Yeah there's always that burger. Still, I'm curious nonetheless regarding the political elite's early education and whether they were enrolled in GATE.
>>
>>126657220
This caught my attention, I too was in GATE and have a scar on my forehead. However I smacked my head on the corner of a wall running around when I was a youngster, so there's that.
>>
What a bullshit. Those aspects are mostly probable of pol user. First son? Of course, girls are rare here and first son is mlst probable becouse it has highest odds.
>>
>>126634509
I took the test out of teacher recommendation but scored so low on the test they called my parents and asked if I had ADHD or a learning disability, since it's the only way i could score so low
>>
What kind of scar are we talking about? I have a very large mole type blemish on the upper left side of my forehead (near the hairline)
I've had it my whole life.
>>
Gifted programs are already some special snowflake shit, but you guys really took the snowflake to the next level with this bullshit.
>>
>>126634509
im not sure what this is about but

brown with a green tint but not quite hazel. still definitely brown
yes
i was born with jaundice
i almost drowned once
is this that thing that they test kids for at school and then stick them in a special smart kid program? if so i have some vague memories of solving lots of puzzles and problems in it but that was elementary school so all of my memories from then are vague
>windows were covered
dunno
not to my knowledge

lurked a bit a few times
never touched drugs, but i just turned 21 so
>Forehead scares
no
>Early speech therapy
yes and now that you mention it everyone in the smart kid program was in it too. there were normal kids in it too.
>First born sons
yeah
>Migraines
all the fucking time
no
>Meme Magic
yes
happened often as a kid but stopped (i think i just started ignoring them because now i get deja vu when certain things happen that i would have dreamed about as a kid)
>Above average intuition
i think so
>>
Please tell me that this shit was not implemented in Poland because this is fucking scary.

Hazel/Gray
yes
I was a fucking massive kid, they had to pull me out with some sort of pincers that left a mark on my left arm
yes, I nearly drowned when I was 9 and I was in few car accidents, its a fucking miracle im alive.
>ack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Here in Poland it was just called extended education for kids with impediments or something like that.
>windows were covered
And with bars outside
>endency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
I sometimes get the feeling of being followed but I always shrugged it of as some bullshit paranoia or coincidence
>nterest in /x/ phenomena
The occult, anunaki and various alien races suposadly visiting earth documented in the russian alien book, emerald tablets, atlantis, conspiracy theories, all of the strange shit, I always thought of it as just cool histories.
Drunk as fuck but then again, im Polish, also weed.
>Forehead scares
Yes
>Early speech therapy
Not rly, I used to stutter a bit when I was stressed
> First born sons
Yes
>Migraines
Sometimes
No, but I did went to Fine Arts Academy
>Meme Magic
I raised the hends and geve all my energy to the meme war
Yes, also very prominent on my mothers side,
>Above average intuition
Yes
>>
File: hatman.jpg (14KB, 575x339px) Image search: [Google]
hatman.jpg
14KB, 575x339px
Anyone else visited by hatman when they were very young?
>>
>>126656428

The old guard always falls. Those who fell them become the new old guard.

Lions. Recreation is complex.

>>126656565

I'll check out the scene during downtime at some point. I've always loved trains.
>>
>>126659620

Something very similar.
>>
>>126659620

Yes.

I saw him going down the stairs when I was laying in bed.
>>
>>126634509
Do they still have GATE today? I remember my time in fifth grade, won some group competition.
>>
>>126658627
Two of my close friends went to Yale, neither were tested for GATE.

My life is good britfag
>good job
>/fit/
>play in a band
>have blonde qt gf
>>
Yes.
Yes.
- Birth Complications
Congenital/Neonatal Pneumonia
For some strange reason, my mother was terrified of letting me in the water, despite having a younger sister in synchronized swimming. And yet, when staying with that same aunt, I nearly drowned twice in two separate pools.
- lack of memory of GATE
Yes. I was in two different programs (PACE and TESSERA) with only a few memories of either. I don't remember much about what I did there.
- windows were covered
No windows in room in PACE. TESSERA was on the 2nd floor with a single very narrow window to let in light only.
Not that I've noticed.
Yes. Phenomena located and verified.
This should have happened, given the crowd I ran with, but always happened to miss the party.
- Forehead scares
Yes. Still prominent
- Early speech therapy
The opposite is true of me. I sounded like Bill Buckley at 4-years-old with an extensive vocabulary. It's initially what got me into GATE to begin with. Mom referred to me as her, "40-year-old midget."
- First born sons
Yes. And only child.
- Migraines
Regularly, and with auras. Sometimes nausea.
- Israeli art student girlfriends
Only one out of the five I'd had prior to getting married.
- Meme Magic
I don't understand.
A lot. I get deja-vu frequently. Also recall memories in dreams and I wake up realizing they are false.
Yes.

Glad to be of help. There were three others that I went on to HS with (Kevin, April, and Carla). Carla was the only one I would call an exceptional genius compared to the others, including myself.
>>
>>126659761
>>126659844
Happened at night?
>>
>>126656352

Explain.

Where does the path lay?
>>
This is the equivalent of niggers thinking their ancestors were Egyptian superhumans. You suck because you suck. Not because someone made you that way.
>>
>>126658665
thats exactly what happened to me
>>
>>126659963

I can't actually remember the time of day, I think it was when I was taking a nap during the afternoon.

I just remember feeling terrified.
>>
i escaped GATE and the education ministry's (((indoctrination))) and went on to found /pol/ by making 4chan widely popular to be the future vessel for the establishment of esoteric kekism and the internet ethnicity
also the bogdanoffs bow to me
in contact with muh dick
fapping quotient of 3 times a day
AMA unless you're a fucking normie
>>
>>126659903
Your life is good but you aren't a threat to the establishment are you?

You don't seek real change do you?

You are focused inwards.
>>
>>126660203

But we all did that, anon.
>>
>>126659963

Daytime. Had a fever. Yelled for my parents when I saw him. They couldn't see him.
>>
>>126660476
you were steered to it
/pol/ is literally only one person, me
>>
>>126659903

>THIS

>>126659874

My theory is no - it's all magnet schools now - as I stated in previous threads.

I.e. - the MAGNATE
>>
>>126660178
>>126660566
Mine happened at night several times. I couldn't tell if I was awake or if it was a dream. Felt very real.
>>
>>126660350
I dunno I post on this dumpster and would gladly join an authoritarian right movement if it came to reality. Anything to end the degeneracy of the West
>>
>>126634509
That list disturbs me. Everything but the jewess part anyway.
>>
>>126660690
magnet and montessori
receiving high level government programming is now only a priviledge for the elites' children
since the programming campaigned on the military children of my generation was subverted and largely backfired
>>
>>126634509
>Blue eyes
Yes
>Occipital Bun
Kinda
>Birth Complications
Born with an umbilical cord around my neck
>Near Death Experiences
Almost drowned when I was younger
>lack of memory of GATE
I still remember a chunk of it
>windows were covered
Yes
>tendency to being followed
Not to my knowledge
Yes
Happened in my teens
>Forehead scares
Yes
>Early speech therapy
HOLY SHIT YES
>First born sons
No
>Migraines
No
>Israeli art student girlfriends
No, but was sent to a Jewish preschool
>Meme Magic
YES
Yes
>Above average intuition
Yes

What the fuck happened?
>>
YES
YES
No
YES
- windows were covered
Can't remember
I always felt this way
>>
>>126659630
>(You)
>The old guard always falls. Those who fell them become the new old guard.
>Lions. Recreation is complex.

>(You)
You don't understand. the words "old guard" need not exist anymore. Nor do the players. The show of strength is not without merit -

>I consider it a challenge to rectify our natural tendencies of power -----> all should be conquered with reason -- Or the idealized truth....
>>
>>126659221
also some things i think i should add
>my school psychologists have always been oddly focused on me despite the only thing that could psychologically distinguish me being that my dad abandoned, but its a common thing in my area (white trash community)
>after middle school i got this weird urge to leave the program. it should have been easy to leave but my mom had to fight to get me out of it and afterward psychologists stopped paying attention to me
>i tried to contact the old giftedness teacher lady on normiebook a while back and she never responded despite the account being active

i never really thought of these things in this light but i always felt really really weird about them
>>
>>126661072
It could be null criteria added for weeding out.
>>
>>126660641

Do you have a name or handle that you're fond of?
>>
>>126634509
Gifted people don't willingly datamine themselves.
>>
>>126660959

>join an authoritarian right movement

See, that's why most people here are fundamentally not threats to the establishment except by enabling the establishment to inadvertently fuck itself. Without reform the system goes critical in the next 10-20 years unless there is a reset due to it's own inertia. Reactionaries become a problem in that environment.

>>126661359

No, the new economy makes the old means of control irrelevant. Unfortunately that means that cruder hierarchy is imposed through newer means. Royalties take the place of dividends. Creditors are forced to consolidate their positions by intermarrying with the new royalty.
>>
>>126661862

Waking up is a strange process, it's not always rational.
>>
- Blue eyes
>Blue/Grey
- Occipital Bun
>Yup
- Birth Complications
>Not that I know of
- Near Death Experiences
>None that I have memory of, but I did dumb shit while really young
- lack of memory of GATE
>Now that I think of it, yes
- windows were covered
>Really strange, but classrooms had a lot of posters and signage over the windows like from curriculum and shit
>No events, but I keep an eye on cars behind me in traffic, disable all location based services I can and use VPN most of the time on my mobile devices. Also never put my home or work address into map websites or apps
>Yes
>more like a year when I was 17-18
- Forehead scares
>no
- Early speech therapy
>yes, speech issues under stress and sleeplessness to this day
- First born sons
>yes
- Migraines
>not really, but in the past yes
>Nope
- Meme Magic
>shadilay.mp3
>of events in my personal life, strangely yes
>I feel like it, yes

Also concerned about being schizo among a number of other things. Tested into MENSA and then got paranoid about being placed on some watchlist somewhere and never joined.
>>
>>126660126
Interesting, do you happen to remember what you were doing? I remember I got really riled up watching Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory when Charlie won the golden ticket and ran home. I got super excited and just started running around the ground floor of the house and turned a corner, lost my balance, and smacked my forehead on the corner.
>>
>>126660203
get a wife, loser
>>
>>126661862

>Not poisoning the datamining with disinfo

Spoiler alert: everyone who matters has already datamined you or could.
>>
not trying to participate in the synchronicity here...

fucking hard to ignore the serendipity too, if you participated in any of this mind washing ...

tptb have gone too far this time, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGUboLZx3Tk
>>
File: 1495293444911.gif (1MB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495293444911.gif
1MB, 270x270px
Literally yes to all of the above.. Wtf is going on guys? I have an artist GF whom I have always suspected is Jewish (family traits on both sides add up) she's very Ashkenazi in appearance, ie German Jew.

Am I a Jewish experiment?
>>
>>126663072

Well, it happened.

How we move forward is what matters.
>>
I got spooked as i was in the gt program and most apply to me, except gf lol.
The part that spooked me and got me in this thread was the shadow thing
>gt in 2nd grade if i remember correctly, don't remember much but some vague memories, but i don't remeber a lot of elementary day to day stuff.
>>
>>126663072
Sorry, but David Lynch did not actually direct your life or anything like that.
>>
>was in a gifted and talented program in ele
>just touched the normal bump one has at the base of one's skull
>"pretty prominent"
>read up on occipetal bun
>am nueroatypical obsessive fact gather; never heard
>rare?
>would explain "channeling" events over last several days?
>would explain impossible intuitions about current events?
>what do?
>>
>>126664459

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
>>
>>126663504
mfw mr.shadow in the corner is as memetic as buffalo bill. the insanity of the public elites is truly astounding.

moving forward - it's a constitutional convention that is required to end this chaos worship - else we all should start some sort of adamant admiration and appreciation of eris

...and just drift of into hedonism ala my dinner with andre...
>>
>>126664459
lol @you trying hard to be more correct than some drunk on 4chan.

here's a hint --> this doesn't have anything to do with you.

The indoctrination did not effect you, and therefore this is not a PROBLEM for you.

Now, fuck off.

also drunk - please forgive my absurdities.
>>
>>126634509
>it's another 'GATE thread turns into autism survey episode, filled with people and shitskins that don't actually fit a significant number of these similarities trying to feel special'

BTW, look into Tavistock you niggers
>>
File: 1472007955417.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1472007955417.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>126664973

>memetic as buffalo bill

That's who I was named after, anon.
>>
>>126664956
No no no. I'm not a shill.

This is just fucking retarded. I've seen /pol/ starting to believe in more and more batshit crazy things with less and less evidence, even for /pol/ standards, during the last six month. The 'Antartica Nazi base flat earth Nordic peoples from an undiscovered land in Antarctica thing' pushed me over the edge. Come back to reality you morons.
>>
>>126664973
Eris has as problem with her brethren; at the end of the day, isn't she just a contractor? Of course, the exchange rate is always fluctuating, and if you believe the Spetember 23rd thing, it sounds like devotees of a certain avatar are int he penalty box for four months. But the problem she has with her brethren is that her friends picked a fight with their people and won, which really impacts some very-carefully-laid plans. Not they can ever do anything about it. Nobody would be so foolish... as... to...

Oh fug.
>>
>>126665399
I was in the gifted program you idiot. I pulled myself out in seventh grade because of it being a massive waste of time.
>>
>>126665399
to be more succinct and to the point - we, ok me, in this thread are but the muses of old - we have had our brains washed to the point of loss of understanding....please do not add any more to our adhd-raddled brains...
>>
>>126666085
Yeah you just keep telling yourself all those pretty little things big guy.
>>
>>126665628

How do you untie a knot? Do you pull at the ends of it until it comes loose? No. That tightens the knot. There are only three ways to untie a knot, especially a gnarly one. The first is to know how it was tied in the first place, and thereby know the method by which it might be undone. This only works if you were privy to the tying of the knot and you have the skills to reproduce the steps in reverse. The second way to untie a knot, and the way most of us are familiar with, is to work at the little expose loops as we find them, pulling them as much as our fingertips will bear, watching as the knot gradually reveals its secrets. This is what to do with a knot you want to untie without knowing how the knot was tied in the first place. It is the only way.
>>
>>126634509

Hmmm... GATE-er here. I have blue eyes and was born three weeks early. Not sure about that rest. Don't have an occipital bun, but I do have a pronounced double crown. Anyone with a double crown?

Oh, and I have had seemingly prophetic dreams on a couple of occasions. I know I had a dream that my brother was in trouble recently. He has Type I diabetes, and then I found out he had a low blood sugar on the beach and could have drowned that day...
>>
File: 1483062105135.png (160KB, 589x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483062105135.png
160KB, 589x347px
>>126634509
I have a lot of these GATE traits and was in the GATE program myself. Occipital bun (thought I had a brain tumor at first, mine is so big,) use lots of psychedelics and smoke weed all day, and I can safely say we're all just autistic. Some more than others. Hence why I do so many drugs. When I'm high I feel like a normal person; I can hold conversation for hours and have more energy. Problem is kids these days are being born later and later in life to older mothers, and the older you are when you give birth the higher the risk of birth complications and defects. Autism rates have increased because the Jews keep raising age of consent laws. Women are supposed to be giving birth in their teenage years. We're all just retarded. Literally nothing.
>schizophrenics will deny this
>>
>>126637504
Good to see I'm not the only one :). Good luck out there buddy
>>
I'm new to these threads and this is my first time hearing about GATE in this context. I tried looking over the previous threads but there are so many replies to sift through. So maybe this has been asked before but:

I have many of the traits listed in the OP, however, I'm a woman so no Israeli art student girlfriend for me or being the first born son. A quick ctrl+f doesn't bring up much for women/woman/female. Is this a male only phenomenon? Or can it apply to women as well?
>>
>>126666224
as if you had the understanding of yourself in seventh grade - I am drunk at the moment - and you are still here in this thread hoping to gain understanding. The whole topic concerns confusion - if you don't understand it - just leave.

Praise Eris; she but holds my id in mind...
>>
>>126666823

There were girls in my GT classes. They mostly melted down.
>>
I was in the gifted program at my school for a few years but they switched to something called "DEAP" when I was in fourth grade.
>>
>>126667027

>as if you had the understanding of yourself in seventh grade

That's the only thing that makes me angry about the whole thing.
>>
What years are we talking about for this? Was this something around in the 80s? 90s? Still going on?
>>
>>126667027
Drinking isn't going to fix your autism. Your brain is swollen. You need to reduce body/brain inflammation with a better diet.
>>
>>126667456

Mine was in the 90's to early 00's.
>>
>>126657059
>stupid peasant thinks public school is good for him
>>
>>126667027

>The whole topic concerns confusion - if you don't understand it

Honestly, what's confusing him is revealing for me.

So keep poasting anon.
>>
>>126667419
motherfucker! join us in the fields, the mountains, and streams!

the cosmos of your mind that stagnates in the current reality is a bore ...enjoy the wealth of potential - imagination...toward >>126667512

...in vino veritas
>>
>>126657059

We're a self selected group. 4chan tends to attract dysfunctional people. Mental attrition is high though, or so it would seem.
>>
>>126658665
Were you 10-12years old? running down a neighbor's hall?looking behind you?
>>
>>126668298

I went through my heavy drinking phase already (not to mention pills screwed up my renal system for a bit, funny how things heal for me). I stick to plants these days.
>>
>>126666557
You can also unravel a knot significantly and have enough rope to start absentmindedly tying yourself a new knot completely, distracting yourself the actual problem with unnecessary retardation and setting yourself down a path that is not related to the old knot at all.
>>
Sounds like a load of wank to me. Only other wank thing missing to make it the holy wankfecta is "they made us play chess."
>>
>>126668129
I know. He was taught science and evolution and sex ed.
>>
>>126668437

>Mental attrition is high though

Did any of us get tired of learning yet?
>>
>>126667456
Mid-to-late 80s for me.

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2005/nov/03/state-teacher-group-honors-jayce-keeling/
>>
File: thai pepe.jpg (744KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
thai pepe.jpg
744KB, 2448x3264px
>>126634509

I have hazel eyes

Check

Check

Almost drowned twice. Once when I was about 4 and once when I was 12

> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)

No. I remember it quite vividly. I actually enjoyed school during this in spite of being bullied

>windows were covered

check

not that I can recall

Check

> Heavy early twenties drug period

Check

>Forehead scares

No

>Early speech therapy

No. But I had dysgraphia

>First born sons

Check

>Migraines

Check

I wish. tfw no gf

> Meme Magic

check

check

> Above average intuition

check

Holy fuck. This is me except for like two things. 2spoopy
>>
>>126642769
pleb
146, tested in 2nd grade
154, retested in HS
hazel eyes too, weird
>>
>>126668967

Afaik no. Curiosity seems inexhaustible.
>>
>>126668898
This is how you fail and knot-untying, yes. Now, as far as the analogy goes: the bigger problems are not the things happening in the world; the bigger problems are apathy, nihilism, and human actors abdicating their great station through no fault of their own, forced to grovel deaf, blind, and dumb in front of some arcane idol they will never understand or perceive without help. Before you solve the former you MUST address the latter. The knot, to get back to the analogy, is gnarly indeed.
>>
>>126634509
"Gifted" person here. I would love to believe that we were made to fail, I really would. But regardless of the intentions behind the world's failings, we have to deal with this mess before we can decide what it was. Spending time thinking we're being persecuted is a waste of energy and doesn't go anywhere.
>>126666823
Funny enought that my best friend and girlfriend is gifted as well. She refused to go to the classes and, may be a coincidence, is a lot happier than me. So it can most definitely happen to women. The weird emotional sensitivity and curiosity is more or less the same. Let me add that a "gifted"(this label is so pretentious) relationship is maybe the best thing in the world.
>>
>>126644431
>the ones smart enough to apply what they were taught but also smart enough to think too much have undergone an existential crisis
most of the professional trouble I've gotten into is because of this
>>
>>126669475

>The knot, to get back to the analogy, is gnarly indeed.

We'll get there, we have to.
>>
>>126634509
This thread is fucking stupid.

Also, your test scores are worthless. I got into GATE with a 99.2nd percentile on the RAVEN, along with a composite IQ score of 140 something, and I got a fucking 1850 on the SAT, and ended up going to a CC.

Do you fellas think you're superheroes, or something?
>>
>>126668627
No I think I was 3 or 4 and it was at the home I grew up in, I was running through the hall though. I don't recall if I was looking behind and then turned to look forward, but I think I was looking forward the whole time and just got carried into the wall by momentum.
>>
>>126669638

Millipede problems.
>>
>>126634509
>hazel eyes
yes
>occipital bun
yeah but not big
>birth complications
my earlobe looks like it was pierced, but was like that from birth
>near death experiences
choked on an ice cube, dragged behind a fast boat and held underwater
>>
>>126669475
>>126669273
>>126669892
>typing this way
god you LARP'ing faggots ruin everything
THREAD OVER EVERYBODY
LET THE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE CIRCLEJERK BEGIN
>>
>>126667027
I knew enough to know it was a waste of my time. We did nothing besides things that were an extension of the normal classroom. There was nothing above and beyond, and I remember all of it very clearly, from when I got in in second and when I got out in seventh.
>>
File: equilibrium-christian-bale.jpg (45KB, 478x576px) Image search: [Google]
equilibrium-christian-bale.jpg
45KB, 478x576px
>>126658627
>To fuck us up? Yeah there's always that burger.

Holy shit fuck you. You Euros are nothing but human cattle meat puppets lorded over by your oligarchs and monarchs. The spread of Prussian education and the British class system ruined America. Everything you think and do is programed slavery. America was great until European serf mindsets started to permeate in. Every Prussian and Anglo wannabe should be shot, including all the fags on this website.
>>
File: flashcards.jpg (62KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
flashcards.jpg
62KB, 500x216px
>>126670060

I wish you knew what connection felt like.
>>
>>126634509
y
y
y
n
y
- windows were covered
y
y

y
y
- Forehead scares
y
- Early speech therapy
y
- First born sons
y
- Migraines
y
n
- Meme Magic
N/A
N/A
y
35 yr old male born in Albany Oregon
>>
There's one dream from my childhood that I remember more vividly than any other dream.

In third grade, I was placed into my school's "gifted program" (we never used the specific term GATE, but it's basically the same thing). Since the county couldn't afford to implement programs at every elementary school, we were bussed to a school on the other side of town for one day a week.

In this dream, I was on the playground at this other school, and I was walking around the track. The playground at this school was much larger than the one at my normal school, and there was a lot more grass, and tree cover. I remember seeing a few of the janitors from this school (whom I can't remember now) picking up trash along the track.

I don't know why this dream sticks out as the only childhood dream that I remember, but it has something to do with this "gifted program."
>>
>>126658226
In middle school those around me would ask when I'd run for public office....
I don't want to be in politics, I want to be in the private sector. It's just I kept getting people telling me you ought to run.
>>
I was in the gifted and talented program I distinctly remember the windows being covered. Little to no memory of what we did in the room. Vaguely recall carving bars of soap, that's about it.

I think the teeth cleaning van is more creepy though. Everyone remembers this van coming to school but nobody can recall what happened inside of it or anything.
>>
>ahrmm:

>>126662477

>Truman Show, Super Soldier programs, Intel >Agency Prodigies, etc
>>
>>126658627
Seriously, you think school was there to make you smarter? Why would they want to do that?
>>
>>126669892
Well, if what I (trigger warning for prose-hating trogs) surmise is true, we definitely stand a big chance of losing the fight. We had lost the fight before Eris' little homie waddled in and messed up all Moloch's (SO TO SPEAK, for those of you who need the little silicone-coated spoon) well-laid plans. We still stand a big chance of losing the fight, but at least we have a chance at all.
>>
File: MC_Altered_Photo.jpg (26KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
MC_Altered_Photo.jpg
26KB, 250x313px
>>126670729
I like to LARP in my head that one day I'll be picked for a super soldier program like in Halo. I wanna be Master Chief.
>>
While I'm at it, fuck this thread. I'm sure there are plenty of gifted people here for one reason or another. It's an aspect of ourselves we can't hide from and we're naturally drawn to knowledge, especially when it involved self-awareness. Stop it. This whole thing pushes an unhealthy mindset. It's one thing to think you're special and it's another thing entirely to know it. Forget it. Forget about being special and put this shit behind you as fast as possible it will consume you in ways you won't expect. You aren't special until you've done something.
>>
>>126669475
I don't understand how this applies to my comment that you originally applied to.
>>
>>126671062

If I can start waking up, anyone can.
>>
>>126634509
just posting because what the fuck is happening

yes
no
yes, premy
yes, when I was 2 I died but was brought back in the hospital after allergic reaction
I remember most of it
>- windows were covered
yes
no

yes
yes
>- Forehead scares
no
>- Early speech therapy
yes
>- First born sons
yes
>- Migraines
yes
no
>- Meme Magic
only before t_d ruined it
yes
yes

>>
>>126634509

Green.
Slightly?
No.
No.
No -- private school version.
>- windows were covered
No.
No.
YES.
Semi. Age 18-22.
>- Forehead scares
No.
>- Early speech therapy
No.
>- First born sons
Second born daughter.
>- Migraines
Yes, including atypical/ocular/retinal migraine.
Went to art school myself.
>- Meme Magic
Yes. Before it was a thing.
Yes.
Yes.

I went to private school. I always tested 99th %ile on all the verbal standardized tests. I suck at math, however -- or I can't learn it the way they teach it. I'm borderline savant with verbal stuff. IQ tested at 142 when my parents had me evaluated professionally as a child.

Been really interested in the notion of self-organizing information, autonomous complexes, archetypes, memetics, sentient information, et cetera for a very long time. Lifelong interest in the paranormal/mystical/spiritual. In the early 2000's that interest began to evolve further thanks to the internet and my interest in *information* and its viral spread.
>>
File: 1466986899299.jpg (10KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1466986899299.jpg
10KB, 247x248px
>>126671072

I don't, that shit is way too much responsibility.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x456px
This is probably unrelated but does any of this sound familiar to you?

http://forums.webmd.com/3/heart-disease-exchange/forum/5

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=428.0

http://www.dreamviews.com/dreamviews.com/fitness-health/88482-adrenaline-rush-will.html

I only bring it up because my best friend in high school and I can do it, and he was a fellow GATE kid
>>
The occipital bun thing is interesting to me. I have always had it but I thought it was just the shape of my head didn't know there was a name for it or anything. I wonder if it has any real significance
>>
>>126671193
You can't just think of what we do as disseminating information. We are training people for the fight at hand, in all the different ways. We are sharpening their senses, training their critical minds, helping them build both intuition AND discernment. Not all of that necessarily has to do with telling the truth. Some of that has very distinctly to do with not telling the truth, or not telling the person you are telling the truth you told them is only part of the truth, or part of the truth placed like a jewel in a setting of symbols and signs. It just depends on what phase of the fight you are in at that moment, with that person or that population or that idea or that eminent threat. It just depends.
>>
People tend to forget that the scores to get into GATE are compared entirely with other students in YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT, not in the state, let alone nationally.

That 99th percentile you got on your RAVEN/IQ Test means jack shit, I'm sorry to say. I learned the hard way.
>>
The no windows thing is one of the main things I remember about GATE because they had us in this windowless room that they later said had mold issues. Even back then I was wondering why we had to go to that crappy room when there seemed to be plenty of other classrooms.

I don't remember anything interesting at all except for an egg drop project.

I also remember one of the bigger projects was coming up with another name for the program besides "GATE" since "Gifted and Talented" would make it seem like the other students were not.

I left after awhile I don't remember if it was my choice or a consequence of choosing a the bluebeard story as part of one of the projects.

It seems many of the projects I remembered were based on serving the needs of other people and community service which seemed like a huge waste in retrospect for people that supposedly were talented.
>>
Occipital buns are also related to having Neanderthal ancestors, whom had larger skulls to account for increased spatial abilities/visual acuity to better hunt food. They had a proclivity for using traps, developed fishing, and relied on abstract thought to catch animals in larger quantities and with more consistency. It's genetics. Human beings are not all the same. We have unique characteristics. This thread proves it. Most of us, while retaining one or two traits (occipital buns, ways of thinking) have different eye colors and backgrounds because of differing genetic lineage. No one is special because every group is special. We are mutts.
>>126671519
Nah man, that shit is easy mode for MC. He never breaks a sweat saving the world. You ever hear him complain or sound worried?
>>
>>126671973
this isn't true in all states
>>
>>126672240

>that shit is easy mode for MC

MC didn't come off of a vicodin addiction and a liter of vodka a day habit when he was 17, rejected by the system that sought to build him.
>>
>>126672546
well I have some bad news for Californians and Texans, then
>>
File: 1489576308847.png (21KB, 425x411px) Image search: [Google]
1489576308847.png
21KB, 425x411px
>>126634509
>hazel eyes
check
>Occipital Bun
check
>Birth Complications
induced labor, 2 weeks late
>Near death experiences
nope
>lack of memory of GATE
Parents turned it down
>windows were covered
didn't attend
Always looking over my shoulder
big interest
no
>Forehead scares
no
>Early speech therapy
grades 3-5
>First born sons
check
>Migraines
check
>Israeli art student girlfriends
Implying
>Meme Magic
sure
yes, daydreams too
>Above average intuition
yeah, Deja Vu a lot too
>>
>>126634509
Shit this is strange my GATE room had no windows and I nearly drowned. Also got hazel eyes, Occipital Bun and had problems with my speech.
>>
>>126660108
This is the speak of a demon. If you hear this kind of person IRL kill them if you can. It is blatantly obvious that governments have been controlling the lives of the plebs to mold them for a very long time. People like this would stab you in the back and smirk to their authority figures. Skin his children alive and post it on the internet. It's the only way to fight this social enslavement. This person is a consciousness parasite.
>>
>>126635536
>4 months early
No you weren't
>>
>>126671973
lol at plebs not being 99 percentile nationally.

ok i'm done. goodnight 4chan.

if not in 97+ percentile nationally on nationalized tests - you weren't in gifted - i mean - at least nobody I met across north america in my age group over the course of a few years ...exp. from meeting fellow students in 20+ diff. states ranging east to west all through everywhere...
>>
>>126671711

Yep.
>>
>>126673156
>confirmed demon attack
>>
I bet that the no windows thing is some sort of education standard left over from the 1980s Department of Education guidelines.
>>
File: no_no_no.gif (408KB, 375x194px) Image search: [Google]
no_no_no.gif
408KB, 375x194px
>>126634509
WHAT THE FUCK

Yes
Don't know, good at math
Yes
Twice, very vivid expereinces
Absolutely
- windows were covered
Yeah
Not sure, I'm paranoid

Yes
Yeah
- Forehead scares
No
- Early speech therapy
Yes
- First born sons
Yes
- Migraines
Yes
WHAT THE FUCK? THIS ONE GOT ME HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS SHIT?
- Meme Magic
Sure, but that's a given on 4
Some very weird ones, often tied to book of revelations
Probably
>>
>>126673352
one last thing - there are no bill gates of the modern generations BECAUSE of this implementation
>>
>>126672674
>tfw autistic failure in a flyover state
why live
>>
>>126673352
Yeah, I know. The point is that a lot of people in these threads seem to be getting their hopes up.

>if not in 97+ percentile nationally on nationalized tests - you weren't in gifted
I was in GATE for 4 years and got "99th percentile" on the RAVEN. Only when I asked years later what that actually meant, I was told that the percentiles go by school districts.

That definitely is the case in Bay Area Cali schools, particularly the Palo Alto district, and I was told that it was the standard for all GATE screening in California, Texas, Colorado now that I remember, and some other states I forgot.
>>
File: WildRide.jpg (247KB, 796x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WildRide.jpg
247KB, 796x1280px
>>126673451
I use the word demon metaphorically. There are many people alive today who were allowed to breed because of their obedience to abusive/destructive social orders. It's blatantly obvious to anyone with a conscious how subhuman they are. Re-posting some docs to help redpill the masses. These will reshape the way you see the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
>>
>>126674085

>tfw took the entire GED in 15 minutes

it's pretty gay how they split it up into sections, breaks are too long.
>>
>>126674557
The whole K-12 system is extended childhood designed to turn you into a zombie. The people that profuse it are genetic mutants which are fit only for slavery.
>>
We have an Australian equivalent called PEAC and JETS. I remember building rockets, circuits and some art. I do have a interest in the occult.

Really don't know if it's the same shit as what you have in the states, our version was for kids who found primary school too easy/trivial.
>>
>>126634509
>Hazel yes
>Yes
>No
>Yes and one was drowning
>Vaguely remember testing in a room with
>black construction paper over the windows in elementary school.
>Yes w/ sleep paralysis visiting and paranoia

>I love conspiracy theories like a hobby
>Ton of weed and booze
>Didn't speak the first month of kindergarten
>First born son yes
>migraines recently
>no isreali gf
>sometimes it's gotta be meme magic
>Not sure... Yet had some very vivid dreams recently
>Always saw bad shit coming and avoided it, my friends not always.
FUCK
>>
>blue eyes
Yes
>occipital bun
Yes
>birth complications
No but I was mutilated AKA circumcised
>Near death experiences
A hammer almost landed on my head and I fell into a pool, both when I was little
>lack of memory of GATE
There was a program at school called ACTS, I doubt that's related at all. But other than that no
>windows were covered
Now that you mention it... yes
Not really
>interest in /x/
I don't believe any of it but it's kind of interesting
>heavy drugs
Never
>forehead scars
No
>early speech therapy
No, I excelled at reading at an extremely early age though
>first borns sons
Yes
>migraines
Rarely
>israei gf
Try no gf, ever
>Meme magic
No
>premonitions
Sometimes.
>above average intuition
I'm fairly sure I am.

Anywau fuck off with your retarded conspiracy faggot
>>
>>126634509
Hazel eyes
I think so? I feel something there if I move my hand up my neck
Pneumonia at birth
Nearly drowned when I was 4 or 5
Don't remember much except that my best friend was in it but eventually left
>windows were covered
Not sure what this means entirely
I often feel like I'm followed, but I think I'm just paranoid and self-important.
Not really
#straightedge
>Forehead scares
None, luckily
>Early speech therapy
None
>First born sons
Second, older brother didn't get in
>Migraines
Only started recently, didn't have them as a kid
Colombian, not Israeli
>Meme Magic
Not sure how much it works, but I'm willing to believe that if enough people believe in something it'll eventually be true. I'm not religious, but enough people believe in God that I'm sure the people that claim to have religious experiences aren't always bullshitting
Only a couple, and they've turned out well
>Above average intuition
I guess this also applies

I feel like the second half of the list is considerably more subjective.
>>
Reminder to all the faggots saying that you have hazel eyes: you have brown eyes.
>>
File: 1486794874064.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486794874064.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>126634509
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons

I have that but the rest is psyco-bullshit. like speaking with the dead
>>
>>126674358

Did they count on me loving America?
>>
>>126634509
am female, 37. no tits for you, deal.
yes
not only do I have it but sometimes it literally hurts/feels like I have hit my head recently.
born almost a /month/ late (totally confirmed this recently) came out with developed lungs and hair
oh man, really!? seriously, my life is a series of near death experiences. nearly choked to death at age 2, nearly drowned at age 4, another at 6, etc., etc.
some is vague, some is VERY CLEAR
idk why but the mime class is super clear as are a couple computer and science days. for sure the big "science station" day where you rotate around a room and do mini "science experiments" like how many drops of water can you get to stay on a nickel, etc.
>- windows were covered
like, in the classes? every time. EVERY TIME.
I have been stalked, nearly kidnapped twice, and all female friends develop weird obsessions with me after a couple years that have to be dealt with.

hard to avoid
my 14th year was full of psychedelics but I avoided all other drugs through my 20s. I smoke pot now (only started in my early 30s because migraines.
>- Forehead scares
dang this is pretty spoopy. is the "dent" common too? I remember (oddly, very clearly) another GATE kid having a dent and us feeling each other's foreheads.
>- Early speech therapy
nope
>- First born sons
first kid but a daughter
>- Migraines
hahaha fucking constantly!

running out of room so cont...
>>
>>126634509
did anyone else just stumble into working on DARPA/IARPA stuff

no reason, just seems like the type of thing that would happen to one of these weirdos. personally, i am dumb as shit.
>>
>>126674358
Gallows humor, I guess. But I agree with the idea that if he is trolling, he is no good at it.
>>
>>126675423
My eyes are a weird mix of blue and green. I've always been told that means they're hazel. In retrospect, maybe everyone I know is stupid
>>
>>126674924
>basic gestalt, basically
>>
>>126675598

When I say this, I mean life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
>>
>>126659620
When I was a little kid, I had a dream about a man with a hat who derailed a train. The hat was made out of human facial skin and flesh.
>>
>>126675694
Do you have an email/snapchat or anything?

You seem interesting
>>
I was in a program called TAGS (talented and gifted students)

>hazel eyes
>occipital bun
>born 1 week late
>nearly drowned as a kid, but a lot of people have had near death experiences
>remember literally only 1 thing from TAGS, we were sewing into a square of hessian cloth, not sure what exactly we were doing
>not sure if windows were covered
>dont have schizophrenia so i dont think im being followed

As for the second part
>no speech therapy
>second born son
>no jewish art student girlfriend (is this a joke?)
>meme magic is autistic
>>
>>126673804
So I'm a texanon, and flunked out of the program in 5th or 6th grade. What you mean to tell me is that my scores weren't compared by other scores in my state, and I'm an autistic failure brainlet?
>>
>>126675694
>all female friends develop weird obsessions with me after a couple years that have to be dealt with.
What the fuck? I was an autist with very little friends but I had female friends a few times and this happened too. They were autistic too.
>>
>>126674358
Can you make a new thread just with these videos? Good content, friendo.
>>
>>126634509
No.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
- windows were covered
No.
No.

No.
No.
- Forehead scares
No.
- Early speech therapy
No.
- First born sons
No.
- Migraines
No.
No.
- Meme Magic
No.
No.
No.

You are a bunch of fucking retards. The purpose of GATE is pretty simple - to capture promising talent and funnel it into the feeder tracks of the elite. You were supposed to be part of the chosen ones. That is the purpose of all your early training, to prepare you for a future role in American leadership or as part of the professional class sustaining our advanced economy (not like the McJob chimps). The majors that tend to lead towards power are also associated with weakening the capacity of your brain to feel empathy. There is a reason why genetic predilections autism and psychopathy are over-represented amongst the American upper class. Past a certain point, empathy becomes a liability, as too much emotional attachment is detrimental when dealing with vast mechanical or human systems.

If the goal was to dumb all of you down, there would be far better, more efficient ways. I suspect this is LARPing, but at most, it simply indicates the current methods of elite manufacture do not take on a certain type of person, perhaps as a side effect of your schizoid delusions or paranoia (though many elites are justifiably paranoid, so probably the former).
>>
>going through that now
- Early speech therapy
>I did go through this when I was young.
>I have these but I just believe they're coincidence. They used to freak me out and I wanted to think more into them but I just boil it down to coincidence.
>I'd say so, and I'm a modest person.

Everything in this entire thread is just coincidence. Or God's will, however you want to define it.
>>
>>126676575
I had probably 3 like this in hs at least, and two in middle school. One wasn't my friend though (middle school)
>>
any other 'gifted kids' have a crippling fear of windows, even when they are closed and blinded and covered entirely?
>>
>>126674924

That's the question, was the derailment a punishment or a reward?

Ultimately, I learned a lot more at my own behest than I would've under the rules and "jump when they say jump" mentality.
>>
>>126676606
It's weird, i get self conscious about exposing this. I even have personal experience with a major media Common Core psycho, and I'm afraid to post about it. I don't want to hurt my society too much, but i feel i must basically gut it's blighted mentality. I'll make a thread when these gate threads die off. I've got lots of other red pills i could attach to this.
>>
File: stevey boy.png (175KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
stevey boy.png
175KB, 800x850px
>>126676967
>crippling fear of windows
Yes, that's why we use Linux
>>
File: tarded.jpg (58KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
tarded.jpg
58KB, 600x888px
>>126634509
you guys are stupid then tell me what does
the iq test stand for
>>
>>126677215
When you are listening to Old John, it really pays off to up the speed to 1.25 and put on some Mogwai. Makes him sound like Young John again.
>>
>>126677451
>intelligence quotient test
But that's not what you're looking for :(
>>
>>126677215

Do people living a lie have a right to know about that lie?

I say yes.
>>
>>126677451
> point is if u only get in there, for this SHIT you make up, t hen whats the point of the iq tests then, to prove it with. dont most people in it get one, and dont htey have a high one to start with and why not stupid people or what about teh IQ TESTS?! stupid idiot.

>>126677651

the people who stay in it, have a high iq.
>>
>>126675694
>>126634509
first real love didn't tell me his was BORN IN ISRAELI until he was on his way back for a family visit. he also happened to be older than my own father...
>- Meme Magic
understatement
UNDERSTATEMENT
also, my mother taught me to lucid dream when I was a very young child and interviewed me about my dreams every day between i can't remember and age 9.
literally have made money predicting obscure futures but I have always attributed it to a analytical skillz

my 1.5yrs younger brother also did gate. I know a bunch about what the boys did on the days they separated us by sex...
>>
Yes
Yes
No heart beat found for ~5 minutes
No
Yes. I'm 18 and hardly remember anything
- windows were covered
Yes
No
No
No
- Forehead scares
Yes
- Early speech therapy
No
- First born sons
No
- Migraines
Yes
No
- Meme Magic
Yes
Yes
Yes
>>
>>126677735
>>126677651
another point is, if your trying ot point all this "SHIT" on Giftred and talented Classes, then explain like I heard a story of some indian guy, and they took him, to special shit and hidden crap, big video about it if i could find it, it wasnt no g&t class though
>>
File: NormieFamily.jpg (16KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
NormieFamily.jpg
16KB, 246x205px
>>126677108
Almost no one, aside from handful of people in my whole life, really care about the logical roots of society. Most have been lowered to the level of talking animals, so the may follow orders more obediently. I think this is the reason for the mass acceptance of low IQ races into white countries. Their populations have been so dumbed down by government school serfdom they can't tell the difference between whites and niggers anymore.
>>
File: mwVPnEI.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
mwVPnEI.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>126634509
What the fuck famalam, my program was called QUEST but all of these things apply except for the Israeli art student girlfriends, although I had a few art student girlfriends... maybe cryptos
>>
>>126677896
all of these thigns are either not related or are things they surround YOU ....
why why what?
>>
File: napoleon.jpg (241KB, 873x1024px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon.jpg
241KB, 873x1024px
>yfw you realize it's a distinct possibility that no president, senator, or congressman has been in any similar or related program to the one that you experienced in public schooling.

>in fact - that same public programming is put there to discourage you away from public office.

this idea for me...is truly scary
>>
>>126677735
Fuck those fucking nigger pieces of shit I hit 122 IQ why won't those fucking cunts except me I was in the program since the third grade why did those assholes drop me I'm not a goddamned fucking brainlet I'm superior I swear to God fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>126678072
IF
you guys believe
this SHIT
>>126634509

you r>>126678072 all as dumb as i thought
>>
Was in GATE and if it was a plan to subvert white kids then they failed.

Currently finishing my double major in EE and CS with a 3.8 and internships at the big 4 under my belt. Hoping one day I can make a true difference.
>>
>>126678182
what the fuck are u talking about? gt?
>>
>>126678004
>>126677735
Fucking asshole testers making me lose my shit several years later. Having me misspell and go autistic. Fuck I know I'm smart just accept me already niggers
>>
>>126678153
ignore the israel GF post...

>alex is obv Gifted/Gate/StarGate Children.
>military background
>>
>>126634509
Fuck it, I can't post my reply due to spam so you fucks get it as an image.
>>
Anybody form any rough conclusions from this stuff?

Is this program to take bright kids and categorize them somehow?

Some would be useful as programmed drones, some as heartless enforcers, some as chemically-lobotanized geldings, and some as wind-up toy killers-on-command.
>>
>>126678422
YES! They dropped me from the program in 5th or 6th grade.
>>
>>126634509
I don't fit the profile. but I remember it was inherently very liberal. The kids seemed more emotionally fragile than kids should be i thought. Sometimes law enforcement would show up, mostly cops, one time fbi, but that was a parent. I only really remember being forgotten and not standing out too much there.
>>
>>126678153

I don't even want public office, leadership positions, anything. I know that's what this whole shit boils down to, but I didn't want it to begin with.

Everything I ever end up doing, people always try to thrust all responsibility on me, because I can do everything.

It's obnoxious.
>>
>>126634509
Yes, very blue.
Small, not very pronounced
No.
I've spent 5+ years paddling whitewater at a professional level in the northwestern United States, and therefore have come close to drowning multiple times. I also came very close to drowning in Lake Michigan at around 6 years old or so. Had nightmares about that swim for years.
Yep. All that I remember are the first and second days of GATE class, with the first day being the entry test. We did general IQ testing/pattern recognition and rhyming exercises on the second day of class.
- windows were covered
I can't remember any other specifics other than the entry exam and the second day in class.
Nahhh not particularly

Dabbing a gram of hash per week my mans
- Forehead scares
I have a scar and a ton of underlying scar tissue above my left eyebrow from sustaining a blow from a 9-iron at age 9.
- Early speech therapy
Yes
- First born sons
Second
- Migraines
Yes
Professionally tested at 142 IQ
>>
File: failure.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>126645443
>>
>>126678556
The main conclusions
>we're smart
>one side believes we're groomed to be the new elite
>the other side believes this program was to hold back intelligence, actually
Then there's actually deprogramming ourselves. We need to use the scientific method to empirically use all possible solutions to "cure" us. Right now we're in the pill stage of this....conspiracy
>>
>>126678579
i mean it takes your grades to stay in it.

my grades from when i was young, went shit cause i got put around idiots and the teachers didnt care, and i didnt either. well not shit, just shittier, i dont like trying
>>
>>126678302
they probly just read enders game or harry potter and still think their special even though they are really fucking ordinary and even though everything in their life has told them they are ordinary
>>
>>126679089
every one has a conspiracy and i dont know what the fuck you all are talking about about this. .
you know.
>>
>>126679141
I had the best gpa in my school in 5th grade, made my first C in 6th. I thought they dropped me though before I went into 6th. Whatever.
>>
File: AlbanianMan.jpg (99KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
AlbanianMan.jpg
99KB, 2048x2048px
>>126677487
>>126677676

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRheGUJz6LQ

>>126678302

Eat shit subhuman. I've seen you kind face to face. People like you are only out to enslave as many people as they can. The mainstream culture is infantalized, Prussian serf slavery.
>>
New thread?
>>
>>126679332
Cmon dude. This is brainwashing.
>>
>>126679338
then go cuss themout about it now, cause you cant be droped with b's and up
>>
>>126678943
Man, this I understand.
>>
>>126679297
Ender's Game and Harry Potter are the mark of plebs. Especially Ender's Game.
>>
>>126678943
That's how I'm treated at work. If I complain that I'm doing 5x others work I get told I'm not a team player.
>>
>>126679421
this whole thread to me is brainswashign and again at attempting to trick me into doing shit i dont want todo. shutup morons nothings happening if it did with you- then show prove it. what you think, is everyone thinks this. well, maybe not everyone but. shut up , fucking this is stupid.
>>
>>126679690

>If I complain that I'm doing 5x others work I get told I'm not a team player.

Those fucks don't know the first thing about loyalty.
>>
File: 2napoleon.jpg (58KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
2napoleon.jpg
58KB, 500x473px
new thread plz
>>
>>126679460
Yeah I should. I'm more inclined to think it was what another anon said- he said I had either bad empathy or a lack of an ability to control empathy.
Which resonates with lots of other washouts here- unreasonable fear of being a sociopath or psychopath. So I don't think my grades or IQ were a problem. I don't remember if I was tested for an IQ, or my score.
>>
>>126679656
look at these threads its the most narcissistic people imaginable
somehow this program some adult set up to expose smart kids to a couple extra things is a grand conspiracy
>>
>>126679762
They really don't, it's always take take take.
>>
>>126679705
im allready Brainwashed bro don't listen to these guys
>>
>>126675694
>>126677746
other shit:
errybody did preschool at a Montessori or similar
--I went to a LOT of schools---8 elementary school (I rarely completed a full year anywhere) and MOST of the kids in my various GATE classes were also NOT AT THEIR ORIGINAL SCHOOLS. I think there would be 1 out of 10 that hadn't ever moved/changed schools ever.
every new school I was immediately placed in GATE but NEVER EVER allowed to "skip grades" despite my personal lobbying for it. even my mother discouraged it and she KNEW I was 3 years ahead of my class, easily.
they split the boys from the girls for classes and it rarely made sense-- it wasn't sex ed or anything and rarely ever by "gender" norms. the only time I thought it was about girls vs boys was when they assigned the girls to a class room, when we entered we were given silk robes and (I shit you not) various kinds of geisha wigs/white face paint/etc. we learned about the tea ceremony and then learned to do calligraphy all day (which I actually enjoyed by the end of it because ___part of it was about relaxing/meditating and "allowing your whole body to make the characters"___ I remember clearly being SUPER JELLY of my brother because he got to go put on samurai armor and run around hitting other boys with fake swords outside all day. SO JELLY! (Now I really think the we (the girls) were fucking hypnotized or something?)
my memory is damn near photographic but boy does GATE specifics get fuzzy
my husband is also a GATE kid and... try not to laugh but we have literally communicated to each other over several miles. it still freaks me out. literally the last time we successfully did it was yesterday.
>>
>>126679376
It might surprise you to learn I work "in the system," so to speak. I've been watching this horrific roll-out the whole time.
>>
>>126676274
idk how I feel about adding even more info to who I am but i'll think about it. is there an irc?
>>
>>126680075

So you're a success.

Good for you, anon.
>>
they put me in it when i was 7 and i would cry every morning before going but i don't remember why
>>
>>126679705
I'm trying to get the other anons to come together with a plant to fight this. We will experiment on ourselves to cure ourselves. Current ideas
>brainwave tuning
>more drugs xD
Idk
>>
>>126679376
>ANTI SCHOOL LEAGUE
I will post prolifically in each and every thread videos like this are post and attempt to make my own threads whenever possible. It's almost Summer. You know what that means.
This is the best red pill, and it's time to red pill them all.
>>
>>126679089
id be inclined to say it may have been a leadership track
from what i remember of my H.S. days we had 3 groups id say:

>ap classes & debate
it was usually the same group of kids taking these classes. the future elite

>vocation training
the do'ers, (with their hands). the people who keep the wheels turning. expected to be rough around the edges

>the masses
sheep and normies
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.