[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old thread >>126577254 Personal opinion is this is just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 46

File: gate.jpg (7KB, 250x146px) Image search: [Google]
gate.jpg
7KB, 250x146px
Old thread
>>126577254

Personal opinion is this is just another tool to keep you under submission.

Catalog looks a hell of alot like flashcards...guys.

The race schisms/political differences, etc. are all to keep the distraction ongoing. We are being trained as discordiants.

Eris smiles upon all of her children....
>>
holy shit slide

within 45 seconds 25 new threads created with no replies. heh...
>>
>>126594138
Witness!

Share skull / cranical capacity anyone?
>>
>>126594978
Derailed every time it's brought up.
>>
File: 1489215893143.png (10KB, 497x556px) Image search: [Google]
1489215893143.png
10KB, 497x556px
>>126594138
>The race schisms/political differences, etc. are all to keep the distraction ongoing. We are being trained as discordiants.
???

The first couple iterations of this thread I saw focused on race (regardless of how intently); e.g.: "this thread is for GATE anons b-buh only if you have a certain cranial circumference and red/hazel hair and this specific hue of eyes"

I was in GATE for most of my public school career but I'm also objectively non-white...yet I also experienced some of the more "strange" things others have posted in previous threads

>tl;dr: what purpose does contradicting yourself serve
>>
File: 79b1bc9596.jpg (69KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
79b1bc9596.jpg
69KB, 500x281px
>>126595340
Eye color isn't a race. Cranial shape isn't a race. Nice try.
>>
I don't fit many of the qualities, but the ones I do fit feel obscure enough to kind of spook me. Kind of strange, y'all.
>>
Theres a thread on /x/ as well
>>
Also one phenomena I feel like pointing out that I havent seen pointed out in previous threads:

>lots of my classmates had parents who were .mil or worked for Boeing/Lockheed/Raytheon/etc.

>>126595521
>implying those aren't objective identifiers that are specific throughout human races/phenotypes
>implying previous iterations of this thread haven't been posted with those specific qualifiers ('muh occipital bun', 'muh specific hues of iris color', etc.)
>implying those physiologic traits arent used on /pol/ and outside of /pol/ to categorize differences between the races
Nice try.
>>
>>126595745
>implying
Still not a race, it's called being wrong. Pull the spoon out.
>>
Jeez, I have every neanderthal trait they list.
>>
>>126595340
threads are made by different folks.

some or most things on here and most of the rest of the internet are put there to confuse and segregate groups of people.

I know a lot of non white members of "GATE" - myself included.

I still share near all of the similarities mentioned in earlier threads - ...save from having blue eyes.

I'm willing to bet the majority here can identify the "trap" they are caught in but have no ability/knowledge/reason on how to "get out"
>>
>>126595745
My parents were never fed/dod contractors, but I am. Prior .mil also.
>>
I remember gate classes. I remember being the only not white person (out of like 6-7) and them independently teaching me certain classes away from the others
>>
>>126594138
I was in the gate program as a kid. It was literally just a thing parents bragged about to other parents in my neighborhood. They just made you do more homework. Not even harder homework. I had lots of friends that were in the 'normal' classes and they just got like 1x of our assignment. Whereas we'd get like 3x of theirs.

It was bullshit. The actually smart kids dropped out because it was just extra work; not somehow 'better' work.
>>
> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
No
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
When I was little I had a very vivid dream of drowning and my dad trying to save me, but ultimately failing.
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I got sent to gifted kid summer camp twice
> windows were covered
myeh, can't remember
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Wouldn't know
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes
> Heavy early twenties drug period
YES
> Forehead scares
No
> Early speech therapy
Yes
> First born sons
Yes
> Migraines
Yes
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Journalism, but yes.
> Meme Magic
Yes
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yes
> Above average intuition
Yes

Fuck me sideways.
>>
File: 1478843506344.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478843506344.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>126595928
Where did I say it is a race, friendo?

I'm simply insinuating that you're being contradictory considering that some of these traits* are markedly reserved to a specific subset of races, and you come in here swinging your civ-nat dick around about "lets not talk about race guize"

* = "muh blue/hazel eyes", "muh occipital bun"

I win

>>126596030
>some or most things on here and most of the rest of the internet are put there to confuse and segregate groups of people.
Yeah and I'm probably falling for it but it still doesn't mean that I can't point it out.

Someone comes in here and starts saying "c'mon guize lets not divide eachother up by race, k~" yet the last 6 iterations of this thread were more or less "guize im neanderthal as fuark, master race GATEuropean xD such a white man's burden"

>I'm willing to bet the majority here can identify the "trap" they are caught in but have no ability/knowledge/reason on how to "get out"
ree

>>126596138
Maybe its just because I grew up in a town with a large base
>>
>>126596215
fuck this - DELETE THIS

stop triggering forgotten memories please.
>>
>larping x niggers

just kys already
>>
>>126596446
>just kys already
We are, just very slowly
>>
File: SpiralBlue.gif (28KB, 85x85px) Image search: [Google]
SpiralBlue.gif
28KB, 85x85px
Reposted for your reference:

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug period
- Forehead scares
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition
>>
>>126596502
Speed it up and quit sliding threads about Seth Rich
>>
>>126596349
i'm merely noting that these kinds of schemes keep groups banging two rocks together or fighting over which rocks are better used ...

instead of gathering the tools necessary to start a fire.
>>
>>126596302
Is that meant to say forehead scars?
>>
File: 1467895005525.jpg (73KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1467895005525.jpg
73KB, 1214x1140px
>>126596638
You're not wrong, and I notice things like this on a more "macro" scale in terms of idpol and current events.

People (on the left or right) are much more satisfied distracting themselves with some gay shit about tranny bathrooms or DUDEWEED rather than focusing on more important things.

It seems like everything is a distraction nowadays.
>>
>>126596382
Kek I can tell you about the entire year I spent playing "strategy" with the instructor alone in a room
>>
>>126596524

Explain the "forehead scar" bit.
Do you mean from childhood accidents, or something more nefarious, like unknown surgery?
>>
>>126595340
>The first couple iterations of this thread I saw focused on race
>>126596349
>Where did I say it is a race, friendo?
?
>>126596638
This
>>
Another area I think we should focus on is what happens after GATE

Are participants still being monitored? Possibly followed?
>>
>>126595340
My read was these are most common, not you must have these. Many of us had most but not all of the criteria. Why should you be different in that regard?
>>
>>126595732
Yeah, it's two days old with 38 replies. Hardly a discussion.
>>
What if you have almost all of these things but never remember being involved with anything GATE? Memories from that long ago are extremely faded, but I don't seem to remember doing anything GATE.
>>
>>126596709
Probably.
The pasta is faulty.

On a different note:
When you walk the path of Eris, always keep J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at your side.
He can teach you pull the wool over your own eyes, and believe in the things you need to believe at this moment in time, in order to make sense of reality.
The Church of Eris and the Church of the Subgenius are two sides of the same coin, the Solve et Coagula of true Chaos magic.
>>
>>126596215
>tfw I never had anything like this
Maybe I wasn't smart enough? Or maybe we had too many arabs and hispanics in my classes?

I remember they put me in "GATE testing" way early on like in kindergarten though, but all I can remember was that it was those funny little hearing tests with the big-ass briefcases and the pattern recognition test(s)

>>126596991
>focusing on quantifiable traits of specific human phenotypes
>the same thing as calling those traits a "race"
?
ill just drop it, kek

>>126597100
Because I interpreted it as "if you aint part of the secret occipital bun neanderthal special snowflake eyes club, then you're not allowed to post"

maybe that's just me seeing things through /pol/goggles
>>
>>126597057
this topic on this forum.

>be big brother
>create groupings of people based on your choosing
>create forums for said groups to gather ....to continue monitor.

wasn't one of the longest studies** ever conducted based around "gate" participants?

**government funded

and now it's come out all hardware/technology is backdoor capable.

This would not be hard to accomplish and gov intel level...
>>
File: 1490513369717.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490513369717.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>126597236
>On a different note:
>When you walk the path of Eris, always keep J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at your side.
>He can teach you pull the wool over your own eyes, and believe in the things you need to believe at this moment in time, in order to make sense of reality.
>The Church of Eris and the Church of the Subgenius are two sides of the same coin, the Solve et Coagula of true Chaos magic.
Wasn't Discordianism just a scam started by RAW so he could obtain shekels, though
>>
>>126597183
Just realized this, my bad
>>
>>126597508
Every religion is a scam, you doofus.
So if you parody religion, and not make it a scam, it ain't goin nowhere, buddy.
>>
>>126597057
I'm sure I am, I've worked for the govt most of my adult life.

>>126596524
Maybe add in the ringing ears or loud, unexplained bangs that originate from nowhere if enough anons experience this. Finding it easier to sleep with a fan, rain, or some other background noise. Or the seemlingly enhanced reflexes.
>>
Was in gate, tested into it in second grade. Was the youngest out of everyone there, have a lot of the feature mentioned in the previous thread.

Ever since, I feel as if I've been slipping in terms of education. I was the top of my school in elementary and middle. Ama.
>>
>>126597683
>So if you parody religion, and not make it a scam, it ain't goin nowhere, buddy.
Wow its like I'm really talking to Robert Anton Wilson
>>
>>126597437
Nothing would surprise.

>>126597508
Shiny ones, at that.
^
>>126597683
>>
>>126597437
Well thats a given considering the current events of the past few years but I meant monitored as in having people physically around to monitor you without being aware of them.

I.e. gangstalking
>>
>>126597508
if a scam - RAW needed a team of maybe 100+ actually schizo website designers all updating crazy sites with different factual information fed to them all on a massive scale ----> implying lots of funding

most of these sites have been destroyed since the public outing here on 4chan. the depth and effort with orchestrating such a scam is something that I've personally struggled with witnessing - as well as something that has given me a different definition of what I thought the "internet' was.

>but yeah - different topic.
>>
File: 1477487763690.png (1019KB, 806x495px) Image search: [Google]
1477487763690.png
1019KB, 806x495px
I guess it goes without saying you guys had some really radical-leftist commie SJW teachers in some of your GATE classes as well, yes?

>tfw my 7th grade teacher literally looked like this, but with a shorter haircut
>tfw the first day of class, the first HOUR we were in class, she literally introduced herself to us by bragging about her divorce
>and telling us that she disliked "gender-specific pronouns", and used the example of "waiter/waitress, flight attendants, etc"

This was back in 2004-5, mind you
>>
well I will probably sound nuts. but I was in GATE. military parents.

I am pretty sure we are still being monitored. when I was 13/14 I got hit by a car and got a concussion. I didnt remember shit, and the doctors said I wouldn't. but then one day while walking I just blacked out, and hit the floor. some random person found me on the street, and called paramedics. when the paramedics showed up, something about seeing their attire triggered something repressed, and memories came flooding back. they are all in the third person and I am watching myself.

but the weirder part, is some memories that I cannot make any sense of. in one of the memories, the whole room is yellow, but in varying shades. people are speaking a language I cannot understand, it sounds somewhat German. "aggresive" sounding speaking if that makes sense.
>>
>>126596524
Helping you out.

Here are some other traits
>hyperdense and strong bones
>large collar bones, wide shoulders
>hypercoagulating blood. Cuts stop bleeding very quickly
>above average skull size ~ cranial capacity
>unnatural reaction time and reflexes
>above average IQ by 2std deviations
>>
>>126597926

i think the israel art student girlfriend thing is to imply one or more of your current relationships are a form of monitor. but I'm feeling unstable at the moment.

Also - with the sociopathic tendencies - internet forums are prolly offered as a much cheaper and comprehensive solution.

Taking a break ..heh
>>
File: Defraum.png (3MB, 991x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Defraum.png
3MB, 991x1141px
>>126594138

The anons who participated in the GATE program mention having an "Israeli art student girlfriend." This is really strange if correct, and may or may not be related to GATE. Read Christopher Ketcham's work on this subject. (link below)

>The Israeli "art student" mystery, 2002
http://www.salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
>>
File: 1471671148271.jpg (24KB, 459x464px) Image search: [Google]
1471671148271.jpg
24KB, 459x464px
>>126598584
Stop scaring me like this fgt
>>
>>126598390
I think we were all monitored and shadowed when we were kids and teens. I remember going out on long 8 -10 mile runs and without a hitch a chopper would always show up and stay in the area. Especially if it got late into the evening.
>>
>>126598584
Yes again.
>>
I'm a preme Puerto Rican that was In gifted and talented AMA.
>>
File: IMG_3125.png (10KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3125.png
10KB, 235x222px
> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes, Hazel
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes
> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Pre-mature, by 3 months
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Accident at 13, left me concussed in the pool, had to be resuscitated
> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Very Hazy
> windows were covered
Yes, testing room windows only though
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)

Not that I know of
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
Yes
> Heavy early twenties drug period
Yes
> Forehead scars
Slight cranial divot, from a fall as a kid
> Early speech therapy
Yes, prematurity left me with hearing problems early on, normal speech by 6y.o.
> First born sons
Yes
> Migraines
Yes, until 16/17
> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No
> Meme Magic
Yes, praise kek
> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yes, heavily until 13/14
> Above average intuition
Yes

Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>126598584
Is this Neanderthal shit?
>>
>>126599118
Either that or...genetic therapy? I've never had a DNA panel done, but I doubt I have very meaningful amounts of neanderthal DNA.
>>
File: SpmKoAE.jpg (48KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
SpmKoAE.jpg
48KB, 853x480px
>>126598882
Do you think it's a coincidence that pol attracts so many similarly minded people with other uncanny similarities.
>>
>>126598390
I have had lots of problems with substance abuse, mostly methamphetamine and marijauna. for awhile I seeing a shrink, one that my parents knew well somehow. it was weird though, becuase he would say stuff to me like "You aren't ever going to be happy living a normal life", but then when I got a menial job for a short period he praised me substantially, despite knowing full well it was killing me internally and emotionally.

a few days ago, I was out on my walk for the day (usually like 15 miles or so). I like to buy snacks while I am walking, and drinks, all of which are paid for with cash. I spent the whole day walking, and probably bought around 4 drinks total. I had an undetermined amount of change in my pocket. Anyway, this guy stops me, and asks if I he can borrow 42 cents. 42 cents is all that he needs, nothing more. I reached into my pocket, and took out my change. I counted it. Exactly 42 cents. I was awestruck. I handed it to him, and asked him to confirm it was in fact 42 cents. It was. The man winked at me, and walked away.

ever read Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy? my dad gave me a copy of it when I was little, and strongly encouraged me to read it. The degree of synchronicity is impossible for me to fathom. It has to be manufactured.
>>
File: IMG_9052.jpg (625KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9052.jpg
625KB, 450x720px
>>126597325
>tfw never had anything like this
I don't anyone else's experience but I feel like I was singled out
>go to normal gate classes with other, teach us focus on teaching us fancier spelling words reading more books than common plebs
>always pass pattern tests and fail any grammar test given
>grammar confuses me, teacher doesn't understand
>afterwards kids sent back to learn regular math
>instructor teaches me math alone
>at first we play checkers
>entire class spent playing checkers
>after "math" I'm sent to the middle school to learn real math
>after weeks of checkers we start playing stratego, remember this vividly because I had a blast and I have never met more than 10 people who enjoy that game
>move up to chess, spend month playing that damn game
>start losing nearly every game
>teacher doesn't understand why I'm not making progress, tell him chess is boring me. After certain point it becomes patterns so I stop following them to make things fun
>nomorechess.png
>next is go
>never taught rules, just start playing
>spend at least 6 month playing go
>never want to see go again
>teacher gets hard on at my progress
>next we move onto something called blue team scenarios
>>
File: 1492562392700.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492562392700.gif
2MB, 260x320px
>>126599225
I don't believe very much in coincidence, but it is worth noting how ubiquitous the internet is nowadays. Lots of the GATE kids I was in class with were all stupid internet proto-memers, too.

>dude homestarrunner lmao
>dude newgrounds lmao
>dude albinoblacksheep lmao

etc
>>
>>126596524
Man I guess I was in the shitty pretend GATE then because almost none of that applies to me or most of the people I knew from it. I do remember there being a more exclusive program called APAAS or some shit that I didn't get into, maybe I wasn't enough of a "threat"
>>
>>126599295
Also I have to stop pretending to be working now, will check back later
>>
>>126599295
>tfw my GATE classes were focused on "the humanities"; arts, history, literature, etc.
Does this mean I should show myself out now
>>
File: neanderthal_skulls_compare.gif (24KB, 660x567px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal_skulls_compare.gif
24KB, 660x567px
>>126599118
>>126599205
Yes. All Neanderthal traits.

>>126599205
>genetic therapy
Interesting. Could we be part of a long term experiment that centers on reactivating dormant neanderthal genes?

>speech therapy
>NDE
>forehead scars
All evidence of intentional trauma, or shock therapy designed to illicit specific responses. Could be a way of triggering dormant genetics in certain individuals.
>>
>>126599225
It is not a coincidence.
Another thing: ADHD is not a mental illness.
It is a remnant of the transition from hunter/gatherer to farming culture.
The hunter is confused by modern society's overstimulation.
He would rather roam the forests, searching for game, outsmarting and killing it.
Yet, he has to balance an ungodly number of targets with varying priorities.
From this, the hunter just gives up and plays videogames, so he can hunt again.
>>
File: rules.png (341KB, 1958x1266px) Image search: [Google]
rules.png
341KB, 1958x1266px
>>126600033

Bingo.

you guys should really check out the Gamecaller by Tobe Terrell. Please look past all the disninfo spread regarding The Finders. The book will change your life, I promise.
>>
File: 1490425685480.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1490425685480.png
64KB, 658x901px
>tfw all the more well-adjusted posters who post in these threads are probably at work righ t now
>>
>>126599205
I have had it done and I have more than 89% of the population.
I also fit all those criteria.
>>
>>126600033
>>126600410
You guys should read the other thread and pay attention to the patterns. The older thread was heavily moded btw.

So if you have any questions for your Guardians, you should ask away...
>>
File: AUTOPILOT.png (404KB, 2030x1338px) Image search: [Google]
AUTOPILOT.png
404KB, 2030x1338px
>>126600587
>>
>>126600705
>So if you have any questions for your Guardians, you should ask away...
What did he mean by this
>>
>>126600705
How do you know it was modded? Just from reading comments it seems to me that it has been, but I cannot definitively conclude that.
>>
>>126600587
it's ok - whenever you decide to "adjust" - you'll get a government job for a few years, or ten. Afterwhich - you'll quit and be right back where you started.

Also - not really sure why this "soupy" comment was deleted on /x thread ...

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19034364/#19039060

This this has evolved into a more blatant form in pub schools no - "Magnate" schools.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnate

The "non" disenfranchised children that attend these schools (to generalize: not poor blacks/hispanics) - most are the new "gate" kids.
>>
>>126601517
Because for one, someone started spamming "GTFO BACK TO /x/" over and over again and his comments were deleted very quickly.

Two, there is a pattern within the comments. Do you see it?

There should be an apex post that ties it all together going mostly unnoticed. Did you find it?
>>
File: 1465631709746.gif (885KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1465631709746.gif
885KB, 500x418px
>>126601741
>government job
#1 I dont think thats even available to me, but #2, I really value my freedom to do dumb shit at my discretion
>>
>>126598584
Im a GATE kid and I fit between 3/4 and 5/6 of the original patterns list so I'll do this one too.
I have no idea how tough my bones are but I don't think my bones are super tough
I have a large collar bone and wide shoulders
I think my cuts heal slightly quicker than many but nothing supernatural
High cranial capacity
Reaction time slightly above average
IQ at almost exactly 2std deviations
>>
>>126601741
So did I get successfully indoctrinated or controlled or something? .mil, former active and contractor
>>
If it's alright with you guys, I'm officially naming this whole phenomenon GateGate.
>>
>>126602444
You probably helped them immanentize the eschaton, bro
>>
>>126601975
I'm phone posting at work, that makes keeping up with the posts difficult. You're talking about all the suggestive/leading questions? I can't compare them, what was the link?
>>
>>126601975
well spamming anything is a surefire way to get your comments removed. not exactly a bad thing, but it does demonstrate somebody monitoring thread

I cannot find what you describe. Or if I see it, the dots arent yet connected.
>>
File: 1494479423927.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494479423927.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
>>126602557
fucking kek
>>
>>126602746
Yes
>>
>>126601975
>apex post

What are you talking about?
>>
>>126594138
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2016-02/9/17/enhanced/webdr09/original-18977-1455056036-3.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto
>>
>>126603665
hes larping my man
>>
>>126602444
perhaps - are you married?

the sad part about gategate is uhh you have to continue submitting to the paradigm of control to further your own success in this society - so whatever is going on in your life - the loss of free will persists - and maybe that's a good thing for you.

if the whole hunter/farmer thing is to be believed:

it truly is terror inducing to be out in the wilds - cold and hungry. it's also the most liberating.

I think the fear comes from society not knowing what one will do with liberation - once discovered.

military is an excellent way to keep yourself indoctrinated. Most likely - these sorts of studies/experiments are "safer" when conducted on military families.

That being said - coming to a conclusion of revolution against the machine is not something anyone would consider coming from such a military background...most definitely on a forum such as this - or even anywhere considered remotely public.

Myself most definitely included

>- **sup bb**
>>
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. I was in GATE from grades 3-8...What the fuck is this all about?
>hurr durr read the thread
I said I was in GATE, my brain is fried
>>
File: 1495339534099.jpg (12KB, 149x144px) Image search: [Google]
1495339534099.jpg
12KB, 149x144px
>>126604007
quick rundown for you
WE WUZ X-MEN & SHIET
>>
>>126604090
So what's my superpower
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
This exceptionally smart student excelled at mathematics.

Had complications as a baby requiring hospitalization.

Accelerated schooling (but no GATE program set up at the time).
Entered Harvard University at the age of 16, where he earned an undergraduate degree.
He subsequently earned a PhD in mathematics from the University of Michigan.

As a Harvard undergraduate, Kaczynski was among twenty-two students who were research subjects in ethically questionable experiments conducted by psychology professor Henry Murray from late 1959 to early 1962. Kaczynski fell victim to a conspiracy of psychological researchers who used deceptive tactics to study the effects of emotional and psychological trauma on unwitting human subjects. Dr. Murray would become world famous in 1967 as the CIA psychologist who slipped a colleague LSD. The colleague then took the magical mystery tour out the window of a New York Hotel, landing in front of horrified guests head-first on the sidewalk 14 floors below. It was the first, and worst, public exposure of the 7 billion dollar budgeted MKUltra Mind Control program in which Dr Murray worked.

Brother David Kaczynski reveals the MK-ULTRA-CIA mind control program that brother Theodore was unwittingly a part of for three years at Harvard, and then at the University of Michigan and probably U.C. Stanford. “In a sense, he wasn’t paranoid; he was in a sense conspired against.”

He became an assistant professor at the University of California, Berkeley in 1967 at age 25. He resigned two years later.

In 1971, he moved to a remote cabin without electricity or running water in Lincoln, Montana, where he lived as a recluse...
>>
>>126596524
I had a premonition about the bogpill. It was a collective delusion, a dream of the hivemind. We needed to all think together about a meta-force large enough to control all the world...this is it. The hand that rocks the cradle, or feels the occipital bun.

Anons, GATE is actually /x/-tier. This timeline is /x/-tier. There are no coincidences. The gate teachers called me White Spirutal Boy.

"Bank of America Account no. 58453 02221 1 with account name of White Spiritual Boy and with standing balances of US$ 1, 356, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 reconfirmed and reconsidered matured audit dated December 1, 2008 that guaranteed and reconfirmed earned worth of US$ 256, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 from the month of October up to this month in the total of US$ 1, 612, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000."
>>
>>126604211
panic attacks
>>
>>126604448
Not since I got the free Paxil trial. It was weird, I didn't even bring it up my doctor just gave me a prescription one day to deal with my social anxiety disorder.
>>
>>126595745
I added to the existing list:

>Possible candidate screening at pre school level
>Inexplicable luck in brushes with law
>unlikely proximity to he important events/people/phenomenon

I guess add to that 3 generations of family in defense.
>>
all I remember from GATE classes is doing math a few months ahead of the regular kids, and some higher level vocabulary (specifically remember learning the meanings of "adjacent" and "adhesive"), and we also always played some game on the Discovery Channel website where you solve a puzzle to get a ball through a maze
>>
>>126604673
do not take such things, you're killing the original you, friendo
>>
>>126596215
Same.
>>
>>126604673
Enjoy your poison you fucking faggot.
>>
Anybody ever play the game "black magic" while in GATE? I remember that and "germ warfare."
>>
>>126597437

Everyone has a file, from school onwards. Teachers are brainwashing statists that serve the system. We are under stealth tyranny in the West. We live on the stage, they game us from the masonic backstage.
>>
File: 1495366531953.jpg (15KB, 238x285px) Image search: [Google]
1495366531953.jpg
15KB, 238x285px
>>126596215
i was the only boy there in the whole school, the rest was girls
and yes it was awkward, it made them end up sticking to me like glue for whatever reason
>>
>>126604861
more memories:
>we watched a video once about writing, it had a bunch of kids in a treehouse or clubhouse and one of them took a "doodle break" while they were writing their paper
>got a paper with a bunch of synonyms for "said" to improve our writing, started using the word "replied" in my writing
>teacher would give out charleston chews as a prize when you won a game (can't remember any of the games)
>we also might've made kites once, there was a video tape we watched for it too
>>
Someone explain how we all have the same traits lads.

Also was anyone else forced to escort people during "job day" (or whatever it was called) to each classroom where they talked about their jobs and was also forced to help with fundraising and etc? That shit sucked being a shy lad.
>>
>>126605486
I also just realized I have no recollection of who any of my GATE teachers were, what they looked like, or what their names were. This is really weird because I remember all of my regular teachers back to pre-K.
>>
>>126603620
Is it the fact that they're leading/suggestive questions?
Here's the subjects:
Owls, instruments, phobias, boredom with reading, brushes with the law with no consequences, mythology, preschool selection, Mandela effect, hearing tests, high frequency ringing from probably unshielded) speakers, stutter, visual snow.
Breaking it down:
visual snow, stutter, hearing tests, irrational phobias = brain damage (deliberate maybe? Accounts for scars on the forehead)
Owls, mythology, preschool selection, instruments, legal leeway = deliberate selection by elites?
Being bored with reading could be either category, especially if it was a reaction to reading the same story about a child losing their innocence and becoming an adult over and over and over.
>>
>>126605486
wait - so you never spent weeks reenacting middle ages mead hall meetings? with "real" mead and classic middle ages "food" and middle english language included?

>only fun thing in public school.
>one of few vivid memories of gate
>>
>>126606396
Yes. Last thread was heavily monitored and also actively guided. A lot of the posts weren't anons but done a the group.

Did you guys not notice all the comments and the invisible links between? OMFG, connect the motherfucking "dots"
>>
>>126607831
take your fucking medication the only person ruining the thread is you with your nonsense & paranoia
>>
>>126606396
>Owls, mythology, preschool selection, instruments, legal leeway = deliberate selection by elites?

>Just out of curiousity, has anybody had any strange incidents involving owls?

This, what the fuck is this?
>In Ancient Greece, the owl was a symbol of a higher wisdom, and it was also a guardian of the Acropolis.

No strange experiences with owls but I like them. For some weird reason I like them.
>>
>>126608111
>omfgssjrjkrmdmsskei OWLS AYYYLMAO what do they mean??
We aren't doing this bullshit again, I remember the god damn threads from last summer. Stop larping and check the catalog for tavistock and take your bullshit elsewhere summer
>>
>>126607831
>YPyWYp+O

you're gunna need to help us out...

we're all a little autistic here.
>>
>>126608111
>owls but I like them
anon, no
you're supposed to like frogs
now me? i have lots of pet frogs, it couldnt be avoided
>>
>>126607912
>>126608304
>>126608314
This person already compiled the list. >>126606396

I made a similar connection in the original thread and made this post. >>126588575

The response was this >>126588680
>>
>>126594138
From the last thread
>counting vowels with my toes
I concretely remember counting vowels in schools in 3rd grade AT LEAST, and I was in GT courses by then. Eventually either my parents or me determined it was either useless or I didn't have to do it anymore bc I'm not in the class.
>>
>>126605033
Describe them.
>>
File: 1495322279616.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495322279616.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>126608850
okay we're getting a little off topic here
your obscure quirks are not important
and the owl guy needs to fuck off
>muh owls
we're jumping the shark here & entering special snowflake territory
>>
>>126598303
My GATE teacher was a lesbian in Mississippi
>>
>>126608739
Two of those were from me (I asked about the owls) and I'm not part of whatever group was there, I was just generally curious because I've been trying to figure out my past for about a month now unrelated to GATE
>>
>>126608739
So ... maois?
>>
>>126609193
The owl thing is a personal anecdote. My phone got hacked presumably by one of (((them))) when I asked about it on /x/.
>>
Im a little bit confused as to what the goal of any of this could have been. I can relate to most of the traits that were listed and have a brief and vague memory of these events, specifically when i was jn early elementary school, except the place where i was taken wasnt a part of school but a seperate building. I distinctly remember being in a white room with other kids sitting in rows during what i remember was breakfast. They fed us cereal while a woman spoke to us in front of the room on a small stage. I may be having trouble remembering but i could have sworn that her face was projected onto a screen mounted from the ceiling. The only memories i have of this place was that, a very small indoor jungle gym, and close corridors. The outside was very plain and the building stood a few stories tall. This could be completely unrelated to all of this but i didnt remember any of it until i started reading these posts. I tested in the 99th percentile through out elementary and eventually my grades started slipping as the years passed. Im not sure if any of the posts in these thread are even serious posters or larp fags so i dont know what to think of any of it. It was suggested at times that i was going to be placed a couple grades ahead but nothing ever came of that. Were they trying to sabotage intellectuals or help them? Sorry if this post seems a little scattered. I have never heard of this until now.
>>
>>126605486
I remember those writing classes and the dark room, was also 3rd grade. Definitely remember the synonyms to improve writing.
>>
File: 1494991857433.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1494991857433.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>126610361
>My phone got hacked presumably by one of them
>>
File: StructureOfTheUniverse.jpg (237KB, 1280x1087px) Image search: [Google]
StructureOfTheUniverse.jpg
237KB, 1280x1087px
>>126606396
I'm the high frequency speaker guy. They're shielded. Other anons have mentioned before that some of the red pill youtube videos i link have a high frequency sound marker. Supposedly this lets NSA types use microphones to determine who is viewing that redpill, when, and where.
>>
>>126610432
>and the dark room, was also 3rd grade
i didn't mention either of those but you're right, it was 3rd grade and in an interior room with no windows
>>
>>126610599
Also my speakers tend to hold a high frequency tone for a couple minutes after i browse the chans or visit redpill sites for a long time.
>>
>>126609193
Sorry, just from last thread. Just trying to help as much as I can do this can be compiled.
>>
>>126610634
We'll, they shut the blinds and sometimes turned the lights off
>>
>>126596967
I have a scar on the end of my eyebrow that I have no idea where it came from. I first learned about it when I was showing someone a scar on my eyelid and they pointed it out
>>
>>126610751
I get that regularly. However, I can also hear the high-pitch frequency of a CRT TV being operated across the building. I can also tell a defective motherboard from a good one, just by the high-frequency sound it makes.
>>
alright last question:

anyone else get propoganda from duke university monthly during highschool?

I swear to god 9-11th grade I opened one of these "reasons you should go to duke" pieces of mail almost every single month/.

This topic jogged my memory.
>>
We are snowflaking way too hard here. It's getting LARPish. Who is behind GATE and what did they want with us?
>>
>>126611377
No, it's not about who's behind GT, we've mostly covered it but it's ALWAYS the Jews/Globalists etc
The thing we need to do is "deprogram" ourselves, or figure out if we're defective or not. We need to experiment on ourselves to figure out how to fix us
>>
great - now my ears are ringing.

high pitched - low freq sinusoidal
>>
Ok, too spoopy for me. Was reading the old thread, took a while to type.
>inb4 larpfag
Can't believe I am going to post all of this, never really told anyone except my wife, but this thread is kind of hitting home, so sharing for research of others.
Most of this stuff I started remembering after I had my first kid
>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Hazel
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Don't know what happened, was told was born late, was told born other side of country from where family lived before and after. They also said she was on pill, but got pregnant somehow anyway
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Surfboard hit me in left side of head, I think knocked out, don't know how I got to beach. Came to and was very dizzy and could barely stand.
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
>- windows were covered
First through third grade went to a private school that I can barely remember and can't find record of online today. Remember about four white wooden buildings. Upstairs room up L-shaped staircase had windows painted or like felt paper designs in them.
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
No, but when was little it seemed that we had a lot of people that weren't really family, but that we called uncle or aunt anyway. Don't know what happened to them
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes, read all Nostradamus at very young age, lots of x-tier shit, Every Omni magazine from library could get hands on, was on many BBS very early with lots of similar stuff to study on there,studied most all religions before puberty. College degrees n philosophy and religion
>- Heavy early twenties drug period
Yes, marijuana, LSD, shrooms
>- Forehead scars
One shaped like an A over left brow
>- Early speech therapy
No

1/4
>>
>- First born sons
Yes, third generation first born
>- Migraines
No. Only time ever had bad headache was during intense chicken pox while about 10 or so, they said had pox inside brain cavity, forced to stay awake for like three days straight or they said I could go into a coma
>-Visual snow or floaters or other anomalies
No
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Well, not practicing that I noticed, but come to think of it she was a little swarthy and had dark curly hair
>- Meme Magic
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>- Above average intuition
Yes, severe, but I never knew if it was a chicken or egg self fulfilling prophecy kind of thing. Think of something totally random one day, like how funny would it be to see a guy named Keith Keith as first name and last name, and then that shit is one the news a few days later. spoopy, and been happening to me for years. It has kind of made me a good fisherman, though.
>has anybody had any strange incidents involving owls?
Oddly, had a carved wooden owl always when young that was on my dresser, don't remember wanting it or getting it one day, was just there. Don't know where it is now. I always notice owls, just think they are cool. We also had a macrame owl hanging on wall in hallway. I think maybe it was just a 70s craft fad or something.
>Instrument
Played trombone through middle school. was good, but dropped it. no interest in playing instruments now
>lenient law encounters
that is what spooped me into posting in this thread. Many times in bad situations and seemed to purposely let out of it, even while friends that I was right there with did get busted. The 't. white kids' excuse doesn't really explain it as friends were white, too.
We weren't wealthy or any kind of prominent family or anything either.

2/4
>>
>blue/hazel eyes
Hazel
>Occipital Bun
Check
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Born a month early with under developed liver/jaundiced
>Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
None that i can recall but i did break my jaw in multiple places and had to have reconstructive surgery when i was 6
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Mentioned in my previous post
>windows were covered
I dont remember seeing windows
>Tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Never noticed, was almost presumable abducted at an airport when i was in 2nd or 3rd grade

Since i was a child
>Heavy early twenties drug period
Almost everything i could try, clean now
>Forehead scars
None that i know of
>Early speech therapy
No memory of any speech impediments
>First born sons
Only son, half sister and dead father never met him.
>Migraines
Had them frequently through childhood, still do occasionally, same with mother
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Right out of highschool i dated a darker skinned dark haired leftist photagrapher
>Meme Magic
Of course
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Frequently have cryptic, nonsensical dreams i can never make sense of
>Above average intuition
Have always had this to the point where i never second guess myself on a gut feeling, most of the time im right

Replied to my own post sorry if the format is fucked, phone posting
>>
>proximity to large events
I was about 9 years old during the summit in Williamsburg, VA and was out on the green or at least could see everything there real close, like too close, but vividly remember being right next to the helicopters and purposefully remembering all the details of each leader and entourage getting off, specifically Kohl. I was 9, wan't really into politics at all, the helicopters were cool, but felt like I was doing a report on Kohl.
A few years later, I think 6th grade, got a perfect score on PSAT and everyone was kind of freaked out.
We moved to another state soon after that.
Then be me in arond 9th grade, excellent and dominant in wrestling and cross country running and all subjects in school extremely easy.
Get some kind of scholarship or invitation to West Point for something like combined physical and mental excellence.
Like a 12 hour bus ride there with my walkman.
Spend three weeks there mostly taking a Russian class, we read Russian newspapers and watched patriotic movies. there were about 15 of us in the Russian class but I don't know any of their names. We had a big yellow three ring binder notebook.
two years later, get a free ride on a Europe trip with german class. Not sure how, we were poor as fuck. Summer 1989, stops included Moscow, St Petersburg and Berlin among others. It was like their opening up period where they let Americans come in and tour.
Was in hotel in St Petersburg, left in the morning without class, went on metro like I knew where I was going. Bought a wooden icon from a street vendor and took it to a bookstore that was on the first like half underneath floor. I spoke to the bookstore guy in Russian, but I don't remember what I said.

3/4
>>
>>126611377
We're just providing fuzzy biographical information to try to determine what the commonalities of this group is.
>>
He gave me a box and I took it back to the hotel. Got in a shit ton of trouble for leaving group, but it was fine. Some young Russian kids were hanging out at the hotel that night, one I specifically remember had a shirt on that just said Elvis in cyrillic.
He asked for the box and I gave it to him. I don't know what all else was in it, but some of it was packs of purple Kocmoc cigarettes. He was happy about the box for some reason.
Later that night, he emptied the cigarettes of their tobaco and put marijuana in and we smoked in a park somewhere near the hotel. My first time.
We also drank lemon vodka, also really my first time getting drunk and I just remember that the girls had nice dresses, like american girls wouldn't just be wearing dresses, but they also kind of all had cankles.
It was during white nights and never really got all that dark.
I don't think I was supposed to remember all that.
The trip was gong fine after that until somewhere in Switzerland. I remember it was like rural and hilly and cowbells and I was like what the fuck we doing way out here for some tourist shit. That night I think I was poisoned, just remember vomiting profusely and woke up in just underwear and extremely sweating.
Rest of group wasn't there.
I don't know what happened that night.
Got on same bus next day just me and the driver and we went to West Berlin and rejoined the group. I was so out of it, didn't really talk.
After that trip, it seemed like drugs were always around me for like 5 or 6 years, doesn't seem like I even paid for any of it.
We moved again, neighbor was a literal spook and strangely his kids had the same names as my bother and me, just younger.
Finally I kind of escaped and went innawoods for almost a year on and around the Appalachian Trail.
Actually got it together and did college, doing ok, wife and two kids, house and two cars, stay low, do normie shit.
Wish I was LARPing.
Good luck to y'all out there.

4/4
>>
>>126611837
>>126611924
>>126612060
okay you fucking retards its not a data mining thread theres no reason to answer all the questions like this
god i hate some of you people
>>
>>126610998
This was the case with me as well.
What is the rate of photosensitivity in this group? My eyes are very sensitive to light and my parents would always get on to me about reading in the dark. I tend to keep overhead lights of and just rely on lamps for lighting at night.
>>
>>126594138
Finally, somebody who discos. It's been a weird couple years famalam.
>>
>>126612305
https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=REgjWa_2LMmL0gKVh5so&q=photosensitivity&oq=photose&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0i131k1j0i20k1j0j0i10k1j0.3288.5358.0.6442.9.8.1.2.2.0.415.1660.0j2j4j0j1.7.0....0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..3.6.928.3..35i39k1.MUjvhsEKe5Q

You mean that^? I read in the dark too and prefer not use lights. Not sure about other reactions to light bc I assume mine are normal
>>
>>126610595
>only boy in class
>no replies
>rustled over proposed connection to paranormal
>no contribution thereafter

I dont care if you believe me, but the thread is archived, the guy posted from my ip, and responded to what I searched on my phone in real-time.
>>
>>126612140

op here - i'd suggest you not post your operative stories here. if you do - you should change locations and smaller details.

if this is manchurian candidate - dr. green level crap - i'd suggest sharing with bb that your memories are just peachy
>>
File: 1482455230218.png (133KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
1482455230218.png
133KB, 500x535px
>>126609193
We need to figure out what the strongest predictors are. Owls don't seem very strong.

To different degrees, various other predictors are necessary but not sufficient because there are huge percentages of the pop with these attributes.
>17% of Americans have blue eyes, 8% have hazel
>I'll bet 1 in 3 had some birth complication
>I'll bet 1 in 2 people have had an NDE
>I'll bet it's pretty common to have prophetic dreams and premonitions, and it's probably highly suggestible.
>Lots of first born sons
>6% of men get migraines
>Lots of people have military dads
>lots of people have masonic roots
We could probably dig up actual data on these.

The fewest false positives
>was in Gate
>Israeli art student girlfriends
>speed therapy
>occipital bun
>forehead scars

Right now we can't draw any conclusions at all. Currently, there's no conceivable mechanism that could connect birth complications with NDEs for example. That might just be noise. We must be careful not to fixate on the noise.

We do, however, have a VERY strong signal. Isn't it strange to think that so many Gaters had these Israeli girlfriends AND had speech therapy? There are conceivable psychological mechanisms for explaining this, and this is worth exploring.
>>
>>126611655
OH GOOD. ok. Productive action is what we need here. The best I've managed to do in deprogramming is to ask a shaman on a rez. They said walk with the spirits, [the default answer], but that means essentially...quit the world psyop culture for a while and absorb the culture of your subconscious. asceticism is the one path that you always can do with nothing but your own form...but fuck that we got drugs and technology. Seek out the altered states, wander them, do not lose yourself, create internal order from internal chaos.
>>
>>126613028
Lol I didn't mean the immune reaction, just sensitive eyes
>>
File: mostimportantmaninhistory.jpg (146KB, 1772x1176px) Image search: [Google]
mostimportantmaninhistory.jpg
146KB, 1772x1176px
>>126597508
Yes. Absolutely Discordianism is a scam. Of course.
Anyone else feeling really tired? I mean, it's super early to feel this tired, but I feel like maybe some warm milk and just to lay down and forget this thread...
>>
>>126613049
you're right i don't believe you, you're a paranoid idiot
if you can't accept then I dont know what the fuck you're going to do
and mixing "paranormal" in with this is bullshit & destroys everything
fuck off
go fight some ghosts or something faggot
>>
>>126612305
my eyes are pretty sensitive too, I usually end up wearing sunglasses whenever I go outside during the day unless it's really cloudy or rainy. it might have something to do with the majority of us having light eyes.
>>
>>126613161

mfw >my speech therapist WAS my homeroom gifted teacher
>>
>>126613203
We need to scientific method the shit out of this but first we've got to start with
>were the consequences negative or positive
>how is it decided who dropped and who stayed in the course
And if it is some kind of programming, we need to empirically go through solutions to undo ourselves. >>126613161
Is on the right track
>>
>>126613555
Speaking of, I had a brief stutter as a kid, but I got over it.
>>
>>126613716
>were the consequences negative or positive
Irrelevant to the future.
>how is it decided who dropped and who stayed in the course
This is a useful question. You fuckers stay programmed and answer it, sacrifice yourselves to science, spoiler: a spoonfull weighs a ton. I've got a logos to revivify, and goddamnit so do you.
>>
File: 1466738740079.jpg (715KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1466738740079.jpg
715KB, 3840x2160px
>>126613459
You earned it

>>126613161
Was it ever established what kind of forehead scars we need to look for?
>>
>>126613240
Then I'm not sure how to even tell you. All I can say is that my parents were bothered by me reading in the dark. As far as I can tell you my eyes aren't sensitive to light
>>126613161
Military dad too.
>>
>>126612248
I dont care if it is or isnt, apparently someone has compiled these similar traits using this same method so you can fuck off.
>>
>>126613973
If the program was positive, we need to figure out the positives. If it's negatives, we need to catalog them.
>>
>>126613981
>muh scars
here we fucking go with irrelevant nonsense
>n-no they operated on muh brain!!1111
kys
>>
>>126612248
We do need the surveys answered because every time someone answers it, we compile more data for what we need to do.
>>
>>126614163
i dont give a damn if someone else did
no one told you to answer every fucking question, like anyone gives a fuck if you put "yes" or "no" under a question
>n-no IM IMPORTANT, MY ANSWERS ARE IMPORTANT
kys
>>
>>126596254
That was the point. It was to identify and demoralize their targets. (Mostly white males)

I think the premise was that by demoralizing a generation of the best and brightest or whites they could substitute high achievers of other demographics into positions of power.

That's why they have the morality tests.

It's the same basic premise as common core math which is subjective enough to be able to downgrade white males and inflate female and minority grades.
>>
can u guys stop this
you aren't special
this isn't a harry potter book

anyway i do wonder why the fuck they covered the windows though does anyone know?
any way we can find literature from the founders of this when they were pushing for it to be added to schools?
>>
>>126614292
which is fine, if the questions aren't literal fucking garbage
>>
>>126614427
Adjust op for next time, make a distinction of false and true like in >>126613161
>>
>>126614311
Important, no. Relevant, yes.
>>
>>126594138
Someone could put together an online quiz for this so we could actually measure the tendency of these traits in the group
>>
premonition just now:

topics in forums such as these are used to compile data on would be un4bummers and c.mansonites among us

>mkultra>>>stargate>>gifted>>gate>>magnet schools
>>
>>126614598
We should probably get a pastebin of all this for people who haven't taken the quiz but still responded
>>
File: 1495436746057.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495436746057.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>126614585
whatever you say champ
>>
>>126614598
just do a strawpoll for next thread - link here - and keep linking it every time these threads are made. keep records of poll periodically to measure amount of "slide" - heh - bad things will prolly happen.
>>
What would be the relevance of proximity to specific world events be?
>>
I was in the previous thread, fit many of the characteristics. But for the life of me, I cant figure out what you guys are implying with "meme magic." Can anybody give me an explanation?
>>
>>126614967
The problem is we need to limit tendency measurement to those who answer yes to participation in the GATE programs or were approached to do it otherwise the data is meaningless for our purposes. Not sure if a straw poll allows for such fine discrimination of user response data.
>>
>>126615054
Well for instance I was huge on ytmnd, somethingawful, and albinoblacksheep way back in the day, that might be what that is referring to. Proto-memeing someone put it.
>>
There's a fully mature thread on 8/x/
Pasting stuff. There's been some profitable discussion already.

Thread I: https://archive.is/qQkpC
Thread II: https://archive.is/wced0
Thread III: https://archive.is/d0pID
Thread IV: https://archive.is/nNVa3
Thread V: https://archive.is/WWpf9
https://archive.is/wced0
>>
>>126614979
If important or extraordinary events happen in close proximity to GTers, then it parallels similarities like x person always being in certain events- like in movies when you see pictures of an inconspicuous person in every one of a set of photos, linking them in someway.
>>
>>126615357
wow why dont you just make a thread on reddit about it too, then you can really have a really REALLY good discussion XDDD
>>
>>126615206
Also we need to make the Israeli art school gf thing a bit varied bc some people (me included) have had foreign art school gfs but not necessarily Israeli. And I'm 19, haven't entered the early twenties drug use part and now that I know about this I almost certainly won't
>>
File: 20170430_015202.jpg (451KB, 2534x956px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_015202.jpg
451KB, 2534x956px
>>126594138
was in TAG growing up, which was run by a blatantly Jewish woman named Dr. Kaisen. don't remember much about what we actually did in the class. except: I have a distinct memory of the teacher leaving the room for periods of time, leaving us kids alone. I think there were four of us: me, my best friend (now works at Amazon), spoiled daughter of a wealthy airplane pilot (now married, hasn't done anything interesting with her life), and a very bright redhead Catholic who has since become a dreadlocked weed-smoking Facebook rant-posting hippie.

born in 1991. mother had trouble conceiving. they did some weird shit that I don't fully understand to get her to have kids. she ended up giving birth to two sets of fraternal twins after me. I had a fraternal twin as well in the womb, but it failed to form fully or I absorbed it or some shit.

born and raised in a small town in a Midwest flyover state. blue eyes, slight occipital bump. could read and fully comprehend Hardy Boys books at age 5. always loved learning how things work, taking shit apart, etc. learned QBASIC at age 10. would likely be a programming prodigy but my parents metered my computer access until high school. still have plenty of programming experience. limited social development (my mom wouldn't let me hang out with my friends when they started smoking weed in high school).

spent the last four years being pretty alcoholic and all of last year getting high by vaping weed constantly (lived in WA then). never did well in school, hate learning in a school environment, terrible at basic math, but very good at applying math concepts with a solid goal (i.e. making a game).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis explains my behavior to a fucking T. I autistically study programming, game design, and human/software interaction and the resulting societal changes.

no Israeli art student gf, I guess I missed that part of the psyop.

unemployed, living at home, clinically depressed. ama.
>>
>>126614399
found one from my state
http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/uconsCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&yr=1949&sessInd=0&smthLwInd=0&act=14&chpt=13&sctn=71&subsctn=0

literally lumped in with retards
>>
>>126615682
My current GF is a Lebanese art student lol

Just have two questions for it, one foreign, one Israeli
>>
>>126616149
Nice. I saw your post then probably. Mine was Canadian (born there, came here for hs I think)
>>
>>126594138
Oh hey some dude on the cripplechan thread brought this up, did anyone else's GATE program have an entire month-long block dedicated the holocaust in middle school?
>>
>>126616149
>>126616448

So what exactly is the girlfriend angle?
>>
>>126597325
Can we talk about this hearing test/briefcase thing? I have very few childhood memories but this is one that's stuck with me. WTF was that?
>>
>>126616735
I guess the idea is some kind of implanted attraction, not sure and don't necessarily buy it. I am basically only attracted to girls who are artists, it's pretty annoying on the whole
>>
>>126615357
if my memory is correct - aren't the 8/x threads having to do with repressed sexual trauma? as in - the outlying reason for vague memory of gate classes was due to abuse of some kind?

I can't recall ever having had any abuse occur to me - but hey, I lack the courage to get "hypnotized" - half-truthing my way into believing that it's all bullshit.
>>
>>126617134
Interesting. Maybe it's foreign artistic types in general and maybe Israeli is just the most common? Mine was from Belize.
>>
>>126617167
I've only read the archives very scantily. Gonna get off work soon. Maybe I posted too soon.
>>
>>126615402
How close are we talking? I was in pittsburgh during 9/11 and a plain crashed in somerset. Also was about 40 miles from the pulse nightclub shooting in florida.
>>
>>126616735
Pretty sure it's false like >>126613161
What he said. I doubt it means anything, but if need be I can recount my hs gf saga with her specifically, if necessary for science/uncovering this thing. >>126617134
Didn't really personally interact with many foreign qties. Artsy girls are typically vapid, leftist or mentally ill, and untalented (personal experience). So I'm attracted insofar as looks go. Doesn't help us though
>>
>>126594138
Anyone else remember getting your thumb prints collected in elementary school? Not sure if this was GATE related or not
>>
>>126616814
goofy headphones - blue vulcanized rubber - voice with instructions playing *words jarbled in my memory*- variable frequencies - follow instruction on work surface - **maybe writing or drawing**

I want to say - like a word is spoken and you are timed to draw or write an idea associated with the word in under ten seconds - then you get a new sheet of paper and a new word/voice

woman tester staring intently at my pupils - maybe looking for contraction?

>>that's all i got in my head - was 6 or 7
>>
File: a_real_nasty_habit.jpg (62KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
a_real_nasty_habit.jpg
62KB, 720x500px
Was in a program called 'workshop' beck in the day.
Took all the bright kids and kept them together for years.
Of the 30 of us, at least 2 have suicide themselves and at least one faked his own kidnapping.
I got out early and got put into private school...
They were mind tripping us every day.
>>
>>126614178
>I've got a logos to revivify, and goddamnit so do you.
You shall in your way. which is my actual point. You've been trained in materialism, so this statement seems like I'm placing my path at higher priority than yours. No, I merely state 'why not both' This causes a parallax view of GT programming which will, in total, answer more of the questions faster.

GT programming as experienced was the result of massive ideological infighting between the authors of the program at large and lower level administrators of the program. It varies heavily by geographic location and most of the higher level candidates were "greatly encouraged" out of the public school system. I also know for a fact that the speech therapy mentioned by many anons was meant to be a 'decomissioning' process.

If you truly want insight into this. Ask your fucking parents. A huge part of the research at Esalen just before GT programming emerged was on in-home behavior therapy, the parents water the memes put into your brain by the school, and they have no idea why, again "greatly encouraged" parents are the key here.
>>
>>126617627
That's pretty alright. How many years in GT were you? That could help us. Assuming that it's a real indicator.
I we thinking more of some kind of crazy supernatural idea where unique things in this universe are sort of attracted to each other innately- kind of like clairvoyance? The best example my autism can come up with is Absol, where it appears when something is about to happen, it signifies an important event. https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/absol
Know what I mean?
>>
>>126617779
I don't think it was but yes I do
>>126617994
Confirmed
>>
>>126617710
Hope it doesnt look like I'm trying to derail, just trying to keep smaller things in focus as well in case theres some kind of lead.

If it helps, I often have premonitions and prophetic dreams. All the females on my mother's side do, and my father's side has premonitions. Father is a freemason as well.
>>
File: 112312342342734823874.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
112312342342734823874.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
we had no programs like this, I just skipped two grades, but that's just due to lack of funding and concentrating on staying alive in the 90s
but this is all a fun read and spoopy
>>
>>126618258
Well, the effects could be positive and negative. All the results should be logged- and we should figure out if they're intended, by that I mean the positive and negatives.
I've asked my parents before, I don't completely remember what they told me but I don't think they really were involved- just kind of happy I was there.
>you've been trained in materialism
Confirmed. Struggle with this daily. Cycles of purging fast food, tv video games etc replaced by reading, writing, drawing and studying, then I give in (usually to masturbation) and my cycle continues.
>>
File: 1476306108781.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
1476306108781.png
57KB, 309x433px
Guys, we must find more shit.
>childhood - afraid of sleeping alone/in dark. Dreams of man in room
>Interest in all shit ancient egypt in childhood.
>Hyperpoliteness
>unusually sophisticated language during childhood
>>
>>126594138
>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
My eye color is blue and grey.
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
I guess.
>Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Nope.
Nope.
>lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
I was not in GATE, I got recommended for CTY. I got in, top 1% of scores nationwide when I took the test.
I only took one course in it, an online one, it really creeped me out. I remember freaking out b/c it felt like someone was fucking me the entire course. As if I was being treated as if I were a child(what I told my parents), and somethings plaything(kept this bit to myself).
>windows were covered
Nope. Did online course.
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
I always felt a tad paranoid like someone is following me.
>Interest in /x/ phenomena
Sorta.
18, we will see but I've stayed totally clean up till now.
>Forehead scares
Chin scars, I remember how I got them too, I was like 3 and acted retarded.
>Early speech therapy
Yes.
>First born sons
Yes.
>Migraines
Never had one. I have had headaches before but no migraines.
I'm Israeli(((JEW))) by birth, never had a girlfriend. Only 18.
>Meme Magic
I guess.
>Premonitions/prophetic dreams
All the fucking time as a kid.
>Above average intuition
Yup.
>>
>>126618637
It's fine. I'm learning too. I've not had any prophetic dreams myself, I don't think my parents have either. They'd tell me or mention it.
>>
TIME OUT:
HOW MANY OF YOU FUCKS HAVE ADHD?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis
>>
>>126619213
Yeah I had all this. As a highschool freshman I was calling older classmates sir and ma'am. In kindergarten they said I had the verbal intelligence of a twelve year old. Definite fear of alien abduction when I slept. One time myself and another GATE kid saw this weird thing open his bedroom door, stick its head in and then abruptly close the door after a blue light shined in through the windows but don't know what to make of that incident.
>>
>>126619208
I hate to tell you this man, but you flunked out. Which is actually a good thing for your soul. You really ought to deprogram in your own way, their program turns you into a creditgoy by installing a mental block on long term planning. I wish I was kidding, but look at the savings portfolios of modern professionals...Disgusting.
>>
>>126610403
Social science research, perhaps on how best to brainwash people.

>>126611325
No, I got a letter in 7th grade from Johns Hopkins, inviting me down for testing and a three week program, but my mother declind because we were moving to a new town during that period. Never heard from them again.
>>126611670
Me too, a very sharp initial blast kicked it off.
>>
>>126619213
>>afraid of sleeping alone
Nope, not me.
>>dreams of man in room
Sounds like a nightmare. I've only had one nightmare from childhood
>>hyperpolitness
Was raised that way, always followed that rule
>>language
Possibly was raised that way. Read throughout my whole childhood really, had a high school reading level in elementary, college level in middle school
>>
>>126619607
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_vs._farmer_hypothesis
This anon is on the right track, but please consider a larger pantheon of job classes.
>>
>>126618329
I was actually pulled out because i moved around when i was young. The idea of this all being coincidence is crazy as well.
>>
>>126614399
>why the fuck they covered the windows though does anyone know?
To eliminate outside distractions.
>>
>>126598584
>Hyperdense and strong bones
Intuition tells me that's a yes, experience tells me yes, I'm not really sure if I can confirm on a scientific level.
>Large collar bones
Sorta, it's not massive but it is slightly above average.
>Hyper coagulating blood. Cuts stop bleeding very quickly.
Slightly above average nothing extraordinary, that said, my metabolism is insane. I eat shittons and never get fat(then again I eat healthy just well in huge quantities).
>Above average skull size
I have a big head yes.
>Unnatural reaction time
Yes
>Reflexes
Yes, but I'm not very fit so it doesn't help much.
>Above average IQ by 2std deviations
So under 130? Nah man, mine is something like 170. Again I scored in the top percentile in the country (To be more specific the top percentile of the top percentile). Or at least that's what they told my parents.

Stop freaking me out.
>>126598656
>Sociopathic tendencies
Anyone here mortally fucking terrified that secretly their a sociopath or a psychopath?
I keep being told I'm a moral person by those around me, but fuck me, I mostly imitate human behavior, sometimes I feel like I don't even understand what humanity means. It's some weird shit, if you know what I'm talking about, you could probably articulate it better then I(one would hope).
>>
>>126618329
Same guy

I did have a weird experience i mentioned in a previous post in a daycare/preschool.
>>
>>126594138
GATE was the reason I went to majority minority schools but had white classmates so I'm fine with it.
>>
>>126619213
STOP THIS NOW
>>
>>126594138
So what was the ultimate goal? Burn us out, alienate us from normal society, and through a lifetime of stress and fatigue manifest mental disorders particular to our genetic susceptibilities?
Are most of us burnt out, alienated, and have mental/neurological disorders?
>>
>>126619825
So it turns people into credit card abusers? And young people can't save right? No long term planning? I kinda see this in all my peers. Is that what (((they))) are intending?
Also, how do you flunk out? Please, I need to know.
>>
>>126620684
I also moved around a lot, but before I moved into GT courses.
>>126620944
What was it?
>>
>>126620875
> I mostly imitate human behavior
>I feel like I don't even understand what humanity means
The final pill, senpai, we don't. There absolutely is a 'spooky action at a distance' among high iq individuals, especially if they feel a disconnect from humanity at large. Meme magic is one manifestation of this 'spooky action at a distance'
>>126621545
Either your empathetic capability a shit, or you can't control it.
>>
>>126621519
What you're saying is pretty accurate of everyone posting here. Including people like me, who failed out some how
>>
>>126596524
>>126598584
>>126619213
Lot's of these were me, this is kinda spooky.
But our sample is biased to /pol/acks, and not a lot of other kids in my classes were like me.
>>
here u go auties have at it
start looking for some source material and stop with your gay blogging about your uninteresting life

http://gifted.uconn.edu

> The only federally funded research organization, known as The National Research Center on the Gifted and Talented (NRC/GT), has existed since 1990 with various university partnerships. As of 2006, the University of Connecticut partnership is with the University of Virginia
>>
File: 1427807394870.png (90KB, 777x921px) Image search: [Google]
1427807394870.png
90KB, 777x921px
>>126594138
>mfw checking off everything on the list
>>
>>126621986
Exactly correct. I definitely cannot control my ability to feel empathy, not even a little bit. Sympathy, sure, but not empathy.
>>
I posted in the thread that is up on X

Yes, blue - Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes, pronounced neanderthal shape too - Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
Yes, weeks early and Cesarean - Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
Yes, trapped under a big raft by cousin in a quarry for a few minutes - Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Yes, thinking of it - lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Yes, fuuuug - windows were covered
Don't know - tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
Ofc - Interest in /x/ phenomena
18 years old - Heavy early twenties drug period
Dog bite on left side of temple - Forehead scares
Not really, almost - Early speech therapy
First and only - First born sons
Never had a headache - Migraines
Never had a gf - Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Never posted - Meme Magic
Don't think so - Premonitions/prophetic dreams
Yes - Above average intuition
>>
Also sometimes I'll have a song stuck in my head, and then my friend will start humming it out loud.
>>
why the fuck were those windows covered i hope someone figures this out
i went to a separate school that was purely for this shit and every window was cemented in
who the hell does that
>>
>>126621519
The goal now, is to "deprogram" ourselves. Make a discord or whatsapp
like in the other thread, use scientific method
>>
>>126622502
This anon would be "encouraged" to enter a montessori program
>>126622297
This anon would be given a series of impossible long-term planning tasks and shuffled off into 'honors' classes.
>>
>>126622648
THis. We need a Discord
>>
>>126622502
Probably has something to do with the empathy ability.
>>126622576
Dude you may have went to a mental institution for legitimate retards. How much computer time are you allotted?
>>
>>126622648
I had really good results from 30 sessions of neurofeedback, basically brainwave training. I had developed really severe narcolepsy in the past few years and had to go on medical leave to keep myself from quitting my grad program out of inability to work.
>>
>>126622576
To control the color of the light in the room.
>>
>>126622724
>This anon would be "encouraged" to enter a montessori program
does this mean I'm retarded?
>>
>>126618258
why are you larping as if you know everything about this
did you read the research from esalen? why are you lording your so called knowledge over everyone instead of telling us where it comes from?
>>
>>126622795
please use a different program.

discord is known limited hangout - all archived - and no i'm not paranoid - at least about this
>>
>>126620875

>Sociopathic tendencies
Anyone here mortally fucking terrified that secretly their a sociopath or a psychopath?
I keep being told I'm a moral person by those around me, but fuck me, I mostly imitate human behavior, sometimes I feel like I don't even understand what humanity means. It's some weird shit, if you know what I'm talking about, you could probably articulate it better then I(one would hope).

You're not alone man. I feel like this is what makes the heigtened intuition come into play. Once you read someone, you can react accordingly based on what emotions they feel at the time. At least that's how my day to day social interactions take place.
>>
>>126619213
>Afraid of sleeping alone
Nope, was a brave kid, always felt like I was being watched. Never afraid, I went through a bullied phase, after that I was forced to constantly confront my fears(Shit fucked me and my personality up).
>Interest in all shit ancient egypt
>Ancient Egypt
Not particularly, I found it interesting, but ancient Egypt was not my big thing. I did become a huge history buff at around age 12. Ancient egypt was something that only interested me when watching those crazy ancient aliens episodes on History.
>Hyper politeness
Kill me now. I open the door for literally everyone. I'm the type of person who would be in the front of the line as we go for recess, but end up holding the door for more then half the class.
>Language
That last one. I repressed the shit out of that. Now I only write, and when I say write, I mean to enunciate that I write essays in such manner as is befitting a proper formal work. Never do I consider as one ought to ever let it out except when situation mandate it safe to do as such. Of course the manner to which I speak, truly utterly and wholly is such to which is perhaps to much in a manner that sounds one may say embarrassing IRL. It doesn't make much friends.

Side note:
>How many of you lot were always cynical as kids?
>Anyone else here feel like they are incapable of depression?
Goes to sociopathy.
>Were you really socially awkward?
>A little to curious for your own good.
>Seem to have the devil's luck, (even if society hates me I keep getting lucky).
>How many of you have abnormal willpowers and I'm not talking oh yay man I'm really mentally strong.... If I really want to do something I can force myself to do it, problem is to get me going, but once I commit to something I don't stop.
>How many of you had semi-autistic OCD OMG COUNT THE FUCKING CRACKS YOU STEP ON, MAKE SURE TO STEP SYMMETRICALLY.
>>
>>126622724
Right again, but personally I never considered long term planning impossible. Heh they let an intj slip between their fingers like idiots
>>
File: abikhan.jpg (55KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
abikhan.jpg
55KB, 700x394px
I was part of Gifted and Talented, came up under it. I'm surprised you caught onto it being spooky, but you're wrong about virtually all of the details. It's like you think that everything is a conspiracy to do something, and when you happen to actually find one you convince yourself that it's "dah joooooos" who are behind it. To be frank your ability to cloud the issue makes me think that the alt-right is more or less run by disinfo.
>>
>>126623100
It means your third eye is open, which does on occasion make people retarded, anon, i can't absolve you of that.
>>
fuck

-threads 4 months apart running together in memory with same or similar replies...

>god fucking damnit

yeah - so i propose we can only see an image of truth - only constantly coming into focus.

however...current paradigm is intentionally blurred anytime you "concentrate" on focus
>>
>>126623227
Whatsapp is encrypted. Does that help?
>>
>>126623563
what are the details
>>
>>126622993
Brainwave training? Interesting. I'll look into it myself, but if you've got useful links, you should post them, could be crucial to the other anons.
>>
>>126623253
>I am shit
>I know my problem exactly but can't articulate.
See the thing is is that on one hand I feel the part of a monster, and on the other, I find myself capable of rather high levels of human sympathy. Or at least if it's not that then I don't know what to call it. But what is weird, is that my emotions don't feel right, I look at other people, and it's not an act, they feel something I don't, something that either died in me a long time ago, or was never socialized, or my deepest fear, was never their at all. And yet people keep telling me I'm a good person. Drives me up a wall. Because I know it's bullshit. That deep down their is a part of me that's a monster. And I think so what, everyone's got a bit of that, I'm not naive about human nature....

But I can't escape this feeling that deep down I'm worse. Even though my actions constantly prove that much to be wrong, day in day I claw at this issue, am I a monster? Is this all some charade of denial?
>>
>>126623594
I generally don't believe in stuff like this, but I am curious. Where can I learn more about this?
>>
>>126623563
There is a globalist ploy to subvert humanity and it's intended course. Instution of the universal police state is the most obseravble one in history itself
>>
>>126623981
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurofeedback
Just search in your local area for it. I don't think insurance usually covers it, it's about $80 a session for me. I usually do two back-to-back and it wears the fuck out of you when you do it. Before you start therapy you will have a brain map composed from information acquired from an electrode cap and this information will be used to determine what area in your brain shows abnormal brainwave function what kind of brainwave training you need to address it.
>>
>>126624166
Watch Jordan Peterson. Resolve your persona with your shadow and become a full moral agent.
>>
>>126624440
Thank you very much. When we get down to business, we will have to try this.
>>
>>126594138
>> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
>Yes - blue/green/hazel depending on lighting
>> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
>Not sure, appears to be so, however.
>> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
>Yes, No breathing on my own for nearly 10 minutes
>> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
>No, but experienced probable OBE once during lucid dreaming. It was awesome.
>> lack of memory of GATE
>Vague, but a long time ago.
>> windows were covered
>Yes, some
>> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
>No

>> Interest in /x/ phenomena
>Yes, heavily
>> Heavy early twenties drug period
>Yes
>> Forehead scars
>Some, but known source
>> Early speech therapy
>Don't remember
>> First born sons
>Yes
>> Migraines
>Yes
>> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
>No
>> Meme Magic
>No
>> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>Yes
>> Above average intuition
>Yes
>>
>>126623704
>23704 ▶
> >>126623227 (You)
anything more like cryptocat?

pretty sure watsapp has been open for a while...

wasn't there a nudez thread here posting about it? maybe on 8
>>
>>126624166
Same issue, but I'm pretty sure it's normal. One of the hallmarks of normie advice is that you are your own worst critic, which is why I think that is the way it is. People tell me that I'm very nice and good, but I feel very evil on the inside, and it bothers me to never know if I'm a bad person or not.
>>
>>126623211
Because fuck you Tavistock drone, lazy decomissioned faggot, do your own research and contribute instead of expecting me to babysit you, fuckstain. --- Some GT programming was done to destroy empathy, these are the ones who went to school with retards, so as to dehumanize the sub-creditgoy class. A lot of them became SJWs
>>126623511
It's not the kind of deep traumatic block you might be expecting, this is MKultralight, a little distraction to throw you off course is all that's needed. Once you sort yourself out, its no joke what you can accomplish.
>>
>>126623852

In my case it went like this.

1-3rd grade: introduced to Econ 101 by people brought over from major corporations. Learned about widgets, assets, supply and demand, credit, etc etc. Focus on abstract problem solving, including puzzles and decryption. Basic stuff like invisible ink.

3rd-5th: learned about ancient civilizations, including their cause of collapse. Moved on to more advanced critical thinking. Mixed in were events like odyssey of the mind and quiz bowl. At this point we were explicitly told that we were being groomed to become part of the global elite.

6-7th: learned investigative, and by extension counter-investigative, techniques. Learned how to take fingerprints, create and crack ciphers, various other things. Heavy emphasis on problem solving continued. Learned a lot about codes and code breaking.

From there it fed into the pre-ap and ap programs. Lots of exposure to globalist thinking.

Was it run by globalists? Sure. But it wasn't to my detriment, and it uplifted me from where I would have been otherwise. I still retain connections to global power institutions.

>>126624366

There is no "intended course". For you to say that there is an "intended course" is a statement of your personal intentions. You are not a good faith actor.
>>
>>126624751
No clue. I started using 4chan at 18 (last year) so I'm not totally savvy to the super secret clubs y'all have because I'm a pure virgin 4channer.
>>
>>126624166
I relate to this. There's a moral ambiguity and internal struggle.
>>
>>126624751
There is simply not a chat program that is not shit. IRC is fine and it should filter out some of the decomissioned plebs. If you have to run some cancer chat, pick telegram.
>>
I was in GATE in elementary school. It was mostly a separate class half a day every week where they taught things like geometry which are not in elementary school curriculum.
>>
>Was in Horizons (another program for gifted students where they pull you out of class) from grades 2-5
>Instructor was Mrs. (((Shapiro)))

Do I fit into this spoopy sekret klub?
>>
>>126625422
>what's the password?
>>
>>126624166
do most people simply not recognize that they have monstrous instincts deep down which must be constantly suppressed? or are we both the monsters and most people actually do not possess these instincts?
>>
>>126624960
When I refer to that course, I just mean the one where fucking reptilians are mind controlling us. Sorry if I came off that way
>>
>>126621898
I just confirmed with my mother that I was going into second grade but we moved states and I needed an energency daycare until I started school again. The place was a large red office building, very plain looking. Parents were not allowed to enter any further than the front desk. Inside there were just long corridors and white walls. The days started off with us eating in a large windowless room, children sat in rowd eating breakfast. One thing that stood out was a woman who would address us every morning with her face projected on a large screen in front of us while we ate. I do not remember anything she said to us. The only other memories I have of this place was another smaller windowless room with flourescent lights and a small jungle gym with a slide. I was removed from there after I told my mom about a "secret room" with a single bed which I personally don't remember. My mom seemed unsettled to this day. Happened in the mid-late 90's.
>>
I think GT programming was probably a dry-run for something bigger. I also think it was a mismanaged mess, derailed by ideological infighting at the executive and administrative levels.

I'm pretty certain very few GATE students were part of the larger program, whose participants were identified and selected around age 3 or 4. The actual GATE classes were so far form anything remarkable. I was skipped grades twice before being admitted to GATE. It has been pointed out here that matching aptitudes by skipping grades has worked fine, why implement a special program? I don't know and I totally agree this shit all sounds so pathetic and LARPY snowflake shit if you're outside looking in at it.

I don't know what they were up to but I think my generation or phase (born in the 1970s) was not a success for them.

My most far out imagining of what it was all about: I think by the late 90s they'd achieved their desired results. What did they achieve? A method of control that we don't understand yet.

Americans are pretty keen to follow their appetites and by extension, whoever feeds them. Morality is an afterthought. That mans the vast majority of Americans are defenseless against subversion. Maybe GT programming is about countering that on a massive scale via broadcast conditioning becasue academia had been lost to the Materialists.

Or maybe millennials are all just Super Soldiers. I know that's the eyerolling tone of all this, right? Beleive me, I wish it wasn't. It feels fucking great to read these threadfs and not feel completely fucking trapped in a reality only I understand. Sorry if that's falling short of the lofty standards here, now that we're all suddenly paragons of white virtue who were raised across the street from the Cleaver family.
>>
>>126625772
pretty sure all gifted/gate kids are the "hunters"

anyone with intelligence that understands something before the rest of the group...

hunters kill. hunters are "monsters" to the "hunted".

this leads to sociopathy - hell maybe psychopathy.

dsm V changed the terms for this now though..so it's not "real" anymore.
>>
>>126624943
Everything you said is true, about
>throwing us off course
>sorting yourself out
>no joke what you can accomplish
Truly believe that
>>
>>126624543
I have and I've been trying. But I've seen my shadow, I had dreams where I speak to my mind's eye I call it. When I was a kid, I remember talking to it, all the time.
And to be clear I've had point's where I was on the verge of breakdown(but wasn't depressed b/c something is wrong up their I'm incapable) and I rebuilt myself.

It feels like I trapped myself in a protective cage to defend myself against my inhibitions but also social factors when I was 8.....
It feels like every year since then has been me clawing out of that.

Thanks for the concern anon.
>>126624813
>Same issue, but I'm pretty sure it's normal. One of the hallmarks of normie advice is that you are your own worst critic, which is why I think that is the way it is. People tell me that I'm very nice and good, but I feel very evil on the inside, and it bothers me to never know if I'm a bad person or not.
This kills me on the inside.
Hey you are your own worst critic. No, how am I supposed to tell them I've seen my own monster, and that now the only human life I don't really value is my own? Now how am I supposed to say that I pretend to look down on people, when in reality I'm just scared b/c I know when I let them in the never understand.
The whole stop being hard on yourself, no, I was borne self-conscious, I have always been cynical, and I'm scared to death that by even saying that I might become another type of monster. That by even pointing it out I become some attention.

Besides, I'm my one harshest critic b/c no one else seems to notice that I'm not okay.
>>126625772
>Do most people have monstrous instincts?
Yes
>Do most people recognize it.
For others yes, for themselves no.
>What makes our type weird
I think that ours are one more pronounced, more well, there then for others. What's more is that I think a lot of us are highly introspective, I know I was and am. I've always felt like everyone's a monster, I'm just something slightly worse. 1/2
>>
>>126625772
Replying to^; continued from:
>>126626373
B/c I'm not the same type of monster, that for sure, and what's worse is that I'm aware I'm a monster. And what's even worse then that is that I'm guilty about being a monster. That's why I know I'm not a psycho because it fucking hurts quite a bit to be a monster. But I can never escape the feeling deep down that maybe I am, and I'm just in some moralfag denial. It's a compounding cycle.

B/c it hurts that the last thing on that list is what is most difficult for me. And well that just builds and keeps on building. The guilt from knowing your a monster, and knowing that said guilt bothers you more then being a monster does at this point(maybe that's just my own personal way of dealing with it). 2/2.
>>
>>126604433
>white spiritual boy

I've seen this name a couple times on 4chan, it seems to be connected to the holding of illicit funds, orders of magnitude larger than the funds HSBC was caught laundering for dru cartels years ago.

Anymore deets on it or threads to pull? How is it connected to GATE spiritual neophyte/adept farming?

Do you have to be telepathic to advance far in the GATE program?
>>
These threads have fascinated me. I remember undergoing a lot of tests, one I remember vividly. It was a bunch of blocks part red and part white, and you had to align them with a mirror so that both were symmetrical. I do not know if this was an IQ test, but I do not think so since I was given the IQ test around the second grade and this was I believe around kindergarten. Very large gaps of memory in early grade school.

One anon convincingly tied these programs and other programs to ongoing MKultra and even so-called "Monarch" programming.
>>
File: 1310056332413.jpg (15KB, 191x214px) Image search: [Google]
1310056332413.jpg
15KB, 191x214px
GUYS
there might be e-r-a-t a-s connection (take out hyphens).
>>
>>126625872
Nice to see another oldfag in here. I think it was somewhat successful in cold war times in certain situations. I think athletes and other people with access to international stuff, especially any that were young, were part of some type of same kind of program.
>>
File: thespicemustjibunwo.jpg (82KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
thespicemustjibunwo.jpg
82KB, 800x453px
>>126625781

Bruh, we are the (reptilians). There are no (dah jooos), there are no reptilians, and the finance cartels are mostly just rolling around other people's old-money. We are the ones that got groomed to take over, but we're figuring out what that means.

Hell, even the people who rebelled against the establishment are now realizing that it falls on them to become the new establishment.
>>
>> Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
>Yes
>> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
>Yes
>> Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
>Yes, posterior position
>> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
>Roll over car accident, landed upside down. Car erupted in flames seconds after crawling out.
>> lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
>This combined with occupational therapy.
>> windows were covered
>preschool - 2nd grade
>> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
>None confirmed. Precautions have been put in place.
>> Interest in /x/ phenomena
>Yes
>> Heavy early twenties drug period
>YES (still in it)
>> Forehead scares
>Yes, on bridge of nose. Twice.
>> Early speech therapy
>Yes
>> First born sons
>Second one, but oldest surviving
>> Migraines
>Yes
>> Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
>No
>> Meme Magic
>Yes
>> Premonitions/prophetic dreams
>Yes
>> Above average intuition
>Yes

So what does this mean?
>>
>>126627212

Interesting is I have also heard these programs tied to the Tavistock Institute and various New Age groups and organizations. Some of those New Age groups have direct ties to Tavistock.
>>
File: 22.png (36KB, 646x375px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
36KB, 646x375px
anybody remember this?
>>
>>126628046
Third option
>>
>>126628046
[spoiler]Loss?[/spoiler]
>>
>>126628046

Third. Pretty simple.
>>
>>126594138
This is to recruit loyal Marxists and groom future high status (((influencers)))
>>
>>126628592
/pol/acks are influencers? They are notoriously ********400lbs virgin hackers*********
>>
>>126628592
If true they fucked up
>>
>>126628233
yeah third option is wrong. it's the fourth. third is a duplicate.

>/halftroll
>>
>>126628035
I've also heard about this Tavistock connection, and also rumblings of interest in genetic profiling of candidates, blood type specifically, but as far as I know this was never part of the GATE program in anyway, but it's possible that it was used to identify certain genetic markers to connect to certain traits, probably spiritual potency. I suspect but cant confirm this data was handed off to larger biometric data gathering operations such as 23 and me which is basically a facebook/cia front.
>>
>>126594138
Here's an interesting question for you. We discussed in an earlier thread about dodging legal issues somehow. How about when you were in school? Any special exceptions made for you? As in, being able to tell the headmaster to fuck off and walking away from it? In school, I was almost god-like in my ability to dodge what would have been serious trouble for other kids. I didn't come from an influential family either. I was simply left alone in these cases and my behavior was ignored.
>>
>>126628592
Well then they failed. Because I hate Marx, I hate Communism, I think it's a shit ideology. Oh yay and I'm a jew.

So if that was the goal, they fucked up big.
>>
>>126629010
I kept on getting sent to the principals all the time. Never anything to serious, he recognized it was bs, so I never got in any real trouble. Well that was in early elementary school. In the later period of elementary and also middle school things changed. Of course I was still as always in the principals way to fucking often.
>>
File: 1307653847379.jpg (15KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1307653847379.jpg
15KB, 242x251px
>>126629017
they had to groom opposition, to push their agenda. We are controlled oposition.
>>
>>126628592
>This is to recruit loyal Marxists and groom future high status (((influencers)))
Don't think so. Maybe nowadays maybe, but back in 70s and 80s it was more of a what can you do for your country kind of feel.
>>
>>126628046
>3 black boxes each
>All connected

What else am I missing? My instinct says choice 3 is correct but I can't rationalize eliminating choice 4.
>>
>>126595058
6000cc

reposting my shit from last thread:
>top of my class
>occipital bun
>immaculate birth (parents don't know how i was conceived, my mother was thought infertile and they don't know "when")
>interest in /x/
>heavy drug use between 20-22
>early speech therapy
>first SON, but second child
>still have migraines, had them when i was young the same time every year until they disappeared one year and switched the next; oct-nov my whole life, and now for the last 7 years it's been april-may-june
>israeli dancer girlfriend, very unique love in my life
>premonitions/prophetic dreams
>above average intuition
i went to my first psychic a few weeks back, ended up going to three over the course of a month

all three told me i can read people/am clairsentient. two of three told me i have prophetic dreams. all three were dead right about everything about me

i was offered to go into a TAG program, but i never went because i already went to a private school

also i had not an NDE but an OBE before i was born. i have a vivid memory of watching myself tumble down the stairs and seeing my mother cradling me in her arms, crying over me and wishing "not again"
>asked my mother about it when i was 6, because every time i went up and down the stairs i remembered the same thing
>"that never happened to you, it happened to your sister"
>said no, it happened to me
>you weren't even born yet anon, it wasn't you
spoopy nigga
>>
>>126629000
those numbers triggered my oughtsism
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
funny enough, my elementary school gateway teacher (around 1999-2001) instructed us to never use google as she had a bad feeling about a single search engine becoming so ubiquitous and powerful

i was attracted by the Erisian comment though, whats up with that? seems most folk of that variety are much more interested/involved in spoopy shit than I am

fnordy fnord and all that rot
>>
>>126629228
Mine was usually due to "muh authority issues."
>>
>>126626920
>>126626373
Just don't let anyone know is all I can say. You should be compelled to use your inner "monster" to achieve great things
>>
>>126628592
Well, I have had my share of access to influence so they got that much done, but I loathe Marxism and love America. I suspect I'm not the only GATE washout here with the same story.
>>
Is there a general age range? Whats the average age of everyone involved here?
>>
>>126629863
anyone have the version with pepe as the apple?
>>
>>126627760
>financial cartel rolling in old money
Agreed
>falls upon the rebellion to become the new establishment
Also agreed, see this in myself.
How long were you in the program? What's your political alignment or belief if any
>>
>>126630117
There were several iterations of the program in the us. Mine was late '70s-80's. oldfag.
>>
>>126629600

Choice 4 is all horizontally aligned. All others have diagonal.
>>
>>126628592
They dropped me out of GT in 6th grade I think. They failed horribly and like others here I view communism and cultural Marxism especially as abhorrent
>>
>>126629010
i don't really advise giving specific real world events -

example - (inaccurate)

me alone - real cop rolls up with me having copious amounts of something that may or may not of been mine - purposefully distract cop with cigarettes in my possession and me being underage. cigarettes are confiscated. i leave - nothing happens. this was 50 years ago in another country and I may or may not have been doing anything.

a lot of people have stories like this - the difference is the will that you inflict to change the outcome or if it is inexplicable.

the lack of empathy or uncontrollable.

most instances in my memory are done with charm - others are luck or fear.

here's one that's true

teach: Hey anon, put that fucking book down! This is math class.

me on friday: Oh? I got the only A in the class ...and it happens to be 100% correct? *reads book in class again* - I read 4 ot 5 books that semester and the teacher never brought it up again or looked in my general direction.
>>
>>126630375
But the first pic has two diagonal connections while the other two only have one diagonal connection, therefore that can't be considered a similarity between the three.
>>
>>126628046
those are clock analog ideograms
option 4 doesnt work because of that
first one is 1-2:35-40 or 7-8:05-10, dualistic due to the digital simplification of the patterns
at a higher resolution, distinction between hour and minutehand could be made as well as more accurate display of angle pointing aka telling of time
>>
File: test shapes.jpg (80KB, 505x380px) Image search: [Google]
test shapes.jpg
80KB, 505x380px
here is an easy one
>>
>>126630276

I've bounced from everything to center Left to far Left. At this point I don't think that a Left-Right dichotomy describes my beliefs.
>>
>>126630856
Not even the compass? I usually get right leaning centrist or libertarian.
If you score left, you may truly be what they wanted
>>
>>126629863

Discordians are a chaotic organization with widely differing beliefs, but there are small cells within the discordians who align themselves with certain schools of Chaos Magic and the thelema garbage. There are rumors here and there that there are left-hand-path gnostics and luciferians as well. Pay attention to their strange history. Especially concerning their ties to distorting, throwing off, or mocking of certain conspiracy theories. There are some dark spots in that group, anon. They mask their motives in dark humor and satire.
>>
>>126630750
so tell a retard like me how one is supposed to solve this.
>>
>>126631246
Hint: it's either b or a ;>
>>
>>126631074

I'd have to be pretty silly not to be a reformist given the period of crisis that we're about to enter. Failure to reform at this juncture means a major breakdown of the system and subsequently a global conflagration that may not be containable. Anything right leaning or libertarian is essentially dooming us long term for the sake of short term thinking.
>>
>>126624943
hows this esalen didn't even open their research center til 1998
all this shit has been going on long before that

source: http://www.esalen.org/ctr/the-evolution-of-human-nature
>>
Posting in a spooky fucking thread.
All this shit is too familiar bros...
WWW.whatthefuckareweallpartof?.
>>
>>126629291
Wouldn't it be funny if this were true? Especially because I plan on destroying these people either way.
If they think they can use me they have another thing coming. You know, I always disliked the Nazi's with that said, I always felt an eeriness with the figure of Goring. Something tells me he was one of us. Anyhow, I think we are capable of biting the hand that feeds.
>>126629998
I plan on it. I actually have several plans. Can't put the details here, but these people will burn.
>>126629891
Mine was due to hyperactivity.
>>126630606
>That story near the end.
Anon, are we the same person?
>>126630117
I'm 18. What's funny is I still get emails from CTY. On a regular basis.
>>126630276
>Political alignment
Constitutionalist right winger. Heavy on the realpolitik when it comes to foreign policy. Personally I treat myself like a puritan b/c it's my way of staying in control of myself. That said with most issues I'm a libertarian(even if again personally very socially conservative).

Might help to mention now that I am an animefag and a lightnovelfag.
>>
>>126629600
all connected, but none are solid blocks
>>
>>126630750

This test is potentially nonsensical if you can't separate the signal from noise. I may have the wrong signal, but oh well.

1.B
2.A
3. Neither
>>
>>126629600
Nevermind I figured it out, it has to have the center be black.
>>
>>126631533
I also agree, drastic reform is totally necessary
>>
>>126594138
Also OP newthread when?
>>
>>126631533

At what cost though, anon? Do you see the path that we are heading in as at all healthy or for our interests? Maybe you do, but I certainly do not. I am frightened of all this babel building and hubris. We are beginning to lose control of what we are doing as a network of societies.
>>
>>126632016

Then why libertarianism?

>>126632066

>Babel building and hubris

Explain.

>lose control

No, the primary threats to control are from the anti-globalist backlash coinciding with challenges to world order. The only loss of control is coming as a result of people complaining about loss of control.
>>
>>126626134
people are always naturally very intimidated by me
always assume that i'm going to kill or otherwise hurt them somehow
cross streets when crossing my path alone on a street
leave when i arrive if it isnt crowded enough or public enough of a place for them to feel safe by the presence of the group
constantly spoken about in a fearmongering manner, even though i've never actually done anything, in hushed whispered conversations that they think i cant hear or wont find out all about
among really too many other things to list, always the unsolicited focal point of attention of everyone (this one is especially bad so as to make me decide that even looking at me without my permission is a violation of the NAP) especially rando fuckwits from out of town, people back out of plans with me, people feeling uncomfortable or unsafe merely because i exist
they're not wrong though, i am the apex hunter, one day their fears will be self-fufilled, but there isn't anything they can do about it at this point
ironically the only thing they could have done was the opposite of everything they ever did
but since they are simple state machines of zog programming, they lacked the independent thought to arrive at any other conclusion than what they werw programmed to, like the good goyim they are
well, the shabbos goy WILL receive their just desserts
>>
>>126631657
>several plans
>these people will burn
Me too. I plan on getting the truth, and humanity will see the truth. Maybe not the light, but the truth.
>political alignment
I used to score constitutionalist right winger too. The political compass test is too generalist
>>
>>126628046
Can't be 4. All three example images have a dot in the center. Therefore it must be two or three. Dos has 3 spokes, can only be 2 therefore only 3.
>>
File: fnordyfnord.png (853KB, 2399x2399px) Image search: [Google]
fnordyfnord.png
853KB, 2399x2399px
>>126630257
fuck, i've got that on my desktop PC at home but not on my memebox at work, sorry lad

further, is GATE the same as the "gateway" program for gifted kids in elementary to middle school in the states?

>Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
bluer than all hell
>Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull)
unsure
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
>several, 6 weeks premature, contracted e. coli infection at birth, developed pneumonia several weeks after that
can't think of anything too meaningful, humans are simultaneously very fragile and sturdy; could have easily died from one of the few concussions i've had but could've also survived if i took a large injury. all chance/fate/divine fiat

nothing significant; difficult to form a narrative from so many years ago naturally

> windows were covered

don't recall fully, i do believe that the gateway classroom was an interior room without windows but unsure
>tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
unable to separate mild paranoia and delusion from reality, really. nothing significant enough.

>Interest in /x/ phenomena
of course, always been interested in things of this nature
copious marijuana usage, a bit less of alcohol and quite few hallucinogens (nearly all of these hallucinogens treated me awful)

>Forehead scares
scars? nah, cept for one that i got on my forehead from a gnarly chicken pox (pock?) that i scraped off and scarred up
>Early speech therapy
nah
>First born sons
only child
>Migraines
relatively frequent throughout life, have lessened from ages 21-25 though. frequent sinus issues and cluster headaches at times
nah, certainly not
>Meme Magic
i believe reality to be malleable in a Jungian sort of sense, i reckon
>>
>>126632449
>drastic welfare cuts and reform
>abolition of the federal reserve
>lower taxes to start
>the justice system needs to be reformed
>amendments to the constitution need to be made regarding states' rights
>forgeign aid needs to be cut
>excess government spending (EPA for ex) and excess government funding (planned parenthood ex)
There's plenty to reform, but the political compass test is gay
>>
New thread when
>>
>>126632037
you make the next one - or someone else - i think there's enough interest here to keep it going. link back here and we'll just keep rolling
>>
>>126633550
Rolling
>>
>>126631120
i actually believe i may have discussed this in short form with you maybe a week ago on this board; was basically asking "ay whats wrong with discordia m8?"

i have never connected with anyone professing or dabbling in Discordianism or whatever you'd term it- leastways not in real life and in no substantial way online.

i suppose if i had to classify myself, i'd be a very sinful and heretical christian; The Great I Am seems to be none-to-pleased at individuals professing belief and holding positive regard towards other deities or powerful entities. But I still do, and maintain belief and regard for the Great I Am as well

i do get what you're putting down tho
>>
>>126617134
i'm only attracted to the same, arch liberals and i hate it

it's not on purpose, it just turns out that way. most of my girlfriends look identical, too

also not on purpose

>>126617710
my ex is very smart, a financial analyst at cisco, and dances on the side (lincoln center, broadway, has done music videos)

brilliant and phenomenally talented, too bad she's a kike

>>126619607
this guy does

>>126623594
i had an awakening in college after a traumatic event, and another smaller one more recently

life has never been the same
>>
>>126632486
you should learn how to find comfort in the outskirts - and realize it's better and SAFER to be the shark circling the fish...

somewhere in between the hermit and the whore, i mean.
>>
>>126633550
Roll
>>
>>126633166

>drastic welfare cuts
Compared to corporate subsidies it's a drop in the bucket, and redistributed money trickles up rather than down.
>abolition of the federal reserve
Fucking nonsense. No person who understands international macroeconomics and finance would advocate this.
>lower taxes to start
Money trickles up, not down.
>the justice system needs to be reformed
Important, but not a priority.
>amendments to the constitution need to be made regarding states' rights
No, balkanizing the US is a bad idea.
>foreign aid needs to be cut
Foreign aid is a key soft power tool that prevents us from having to intervene militarily.
>cut epa and planned parenthood
Do you actually disbelieve global warming? I thought you were supposed to be smart.

Your priorities are all fucked, and you're only seeing your small grievances within society rather than any big picture.
>>
>>126633550
Alright give me a moment. MAKING THREAD.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.