It's not such a bad gap if the difference was, say, 90 and 96. Five or six years isn't a big deal as long as the group has proper time to build the fanbase before a member has to leave.
Poor guy only had a couple of years and TOP Media just isn't a big enough company to pull that sort of stuff off. Ah well, hope Up10tion does better, I like them.
Don't know their names yet but this boy blew my mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yj3KCksaeQ
>mommy has an important meeting to go to
>relax honey, they're just my colleagues
FLOP! FLOP! CRAP-PYON! FLOP!
they seem to be more than colleagues...
Maybe the gap wasn't that big a deal but as you said no point in doing it if he's going to leave before they even set up camp. I like it because you can keep the group moving while some serve also having foreign members help. Korean Americans like Taecyeon had a free pass but he got rid of his American citizenship just so he could serve. I think he and Jun K. will serve this year before everyone else next year.
Same. I like that one and Wei.
>but he got rid of his American citizenship just so he could serve
damn, that's something. hope everything goes well for them. I've still got a while until the idols in most of the groups I follow have to serve
>Same. I like that one and Wei.
Me too. Wei and I think Sunyoul is his name are the only Up10tions I recognize by face so far.
I'm pretty hyped for the Astro debut next month, though I feel like we won't get rookie groups as strong as 2015's.
Article: Stellar, "We're still far from being 'successful'... we're about 60% there"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+462, -14] I wonder what Stellar's standards of 100% is
2. [+414, -36] What is their standard for success that they think they're 60% there? In order for a girl group to claim 60%, shouldn't at least one of the members be well known?
3. [+219, -13] They're publicly recognized because of all their controversies but that hasn't necessarily translated into popularity... I'm sure their agency knows the reason why
4. [+115, -8] So if they're 6 years into their debut and at 60%, then they have 4 more years to go to hit 100%. Getting popular is so hard... but at least they're promoting more actively than Rainbow.
5. [+144, -30] Their dancing has toned down and but their songs haven't been able to beat 'Marionette' ㅜㅜㅜ their song releases have been consistently good though
6. [+38, -5] Honestly there's no impact about this group other than being erotic..
7. [+21, -1] You're not even at 10%, work harder
8. [+12, -0] Surely you mean 6%????
9. [+19, -3] Who told you 60%?
10. [+16, -2] Kind of sad to see them rate themselves so high when we honestly don't even know the member names or can tell their faces apart...
Same for my groups. TOP is leaving though. That I can't shake because he is going alone. same with me and Sungyuol (kinda like Infinite Sungyeol) and Wei. Only ones I care for. Looking forward to Imfact, Cosmic Girls, and Astro. All these universe names. Big Bang, Exo...
lol @ the girls intimated by the mbk trinity
Also heard briefly of Cosmic Girls, never heard of Imfact so I'll have to look them up before they debut.
If 2016 is at least half as good as 2015 was I'll be happy. Just no repeates of 2014 please.
>but at least they're promoting more actively than Rainbow.
There you go friend
yo dude this is so true
the problem is that internet forums are instant gratification machines, and learning a language can be much more frustrating
Thanks for the motivation m8, I'm gonna push myself to close this thread RIGHT NOW and pull out my Korean lessons.
also would suggest shinee - lucifer or suju - bonamana but I think you're trying to go for all girl group. they just fit the sound well.
welcome aboard. theres no brakes on this train.
Imfact is Ze;a and Nine Muses's company's, Star Empire's, new group. They'll be nugu but their trailers look cool. Also apparently SM, Cube, and Woollim are all putting out a new boy groups this year. SM is supposed to be all Chinese and maybe 4-6 connected/ an extention of Exo. FNC is confirmed to be debuting a male dance group but have a elimation show for the final line up. Mediaplay... People could be wrong about that but it'll be intense competition. Cosmic Girls will hopefully have a fanbase and not be like Sistar and rely on digital sales to stay afloat.
Who produced Bestie's Hot Baby? I know they did some songs with Double SIdekick but not sure if this is one of them.
thanks for the suggestions i really like that 9 muses song
funny you should mention lucifer i literally caved in and added it two minutes before your post, i wanted to stick to all girl but would rather add some length
do you guys remember when T-ara disbanded one direction?
Saturday Night, Dancing Queen, and Bing Bing are some of their best songs. FM kinda went back to that direction, I hope they continue. Seriously FM and Bing Bing should have gotten way more love than they did.
I think she's a cheerleader too
>Imfact is Ze;a and Nine Muses's company's, Star Empire's, new group
Yeah, that worries me. But hey, they held up with 9M and they're doing quite a bit better now.
>SM, Cube, and Woollim are all putting out a new boy groups this year
mite b cool. Might only really be looking forward to Woollim's group, but Infinite didn't really have a great year in 2015 so I hope that's not any implication for the new group.
>FNC is confirmed to be debuting a male dance group but have a elimation show for the final line up
Is FNC even big enough for this to be interesting? I'll probaly watch it anyway, i have nothing better to do.
Probably never, they killed the whole fuckin thing by changing it to Chrome-In. Honestly, though, between Crayon Pop shit and the fact that Choa, Way, and Soyul are all in college now they probably don't have the time to shoot that stuff like they did before.
No real reason for Cube to debut a new group when CLC is dying and BtoB just made it. Intrested in what SM will do with their all Chinese group and if it lasts. Woollim has me. Lost me woth Lovelyz but if this group is anything like Infinite, they got me. Hopefully someone like Sunngyu/Babysoul is the leader. Old and peaceful soul with monolid. I don't know if FNC will be big enough to make it a thing. No one is even paying that group any mind now anyway.
Sluggie's new band.
I dunno about anyone else but I'm going to marry babysoul
>seulgi will never smash your skull in with a baseball bat
why even live bros?
Article: DIA already debuted so why are they on 'Produce 101'?
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+511, -16] Aren't they on the show because DIA never got anywhere... It's funny because if they knew that they were still lacking in some areas after their debut, they should've taken a hiatus and worked on practicing what they need but instead they're on a debut program, why...
2. [+244, -3] Nothing's working for them, might as well try whatever they can
3. [+187, -4] Kwang Soo probably did some psycho crap again
4. [+157, -4] Their agency probably pulled some strings, they're obviously using the show to get promotion
5. [+77, -8] That's my question too...
6. [+20, -1] They were even on some internet stream to promote themselves... but they're still not popular, the public doesn't recognize the team at all.. probably why they're using this show as a last resort. It's not like they're just going to sit there and do nothing while they fail. I don't really find a problem with it;;
7. [+14, -0] They're better than the other trainees who spoke informal slang about a senior and called others washed up
8. [+20, -4] DIA should've just kept to whatever they were doing. The show is only getting 1% in viewer ratings, at least music shows hit 4% if they get on it. Even if they somehow make it into the top 11, there's no guarantee that the group will be successful anyway ㅋㅋㅋ I'm almost sure that the debuting group will fail too
>1% viewer rating
Anon actually means post more nugus liking Minho. Everyone and their mom likes Minho.
Well, yabbut.... they were in some shopping mall where the A/C was probably turned way down to like, 15.5 C or something crazy.
Remember, too - women feel cold easier than men do.
There are those of us who would GLADLY warm them both up, noamsayin'.....