[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nebula #24 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 3

File: Fox Fur.jpg (293KB, 1200x791px) Image search: [Google]
Fox Fur.jpg
293KB, 1200x791px
Welcome back to Nebula! Last time: You arrived at the new solar system and land on the planet. After a short journey you find the escape pod, before you could leave with it your group is attacked by some strange creatures. Only being able to escape after Cardea provides a distraction. You all soon return to the landing pod with minor injuries and the escape pod. You and Quiet Vine tend to Cardea and Eagle's wounds before opening up the escape pod. After a rocking greeting you manage to calm her down enough to learn that her name was Lanakila and is the sister of Moana. You spend some time with Cardea and have some fun with her. You, Cardea, and Quiet Vine then head back down to the surface to look for some food, finding a Victorian-like city after some time. Now trying to decide what to do.
Crew List:
Rust Bucket (MC) (Earth Pony) (Engineer/Electrician)
Quiet Vine (Unicorn) (Botanist/Zoologist)
Eagle (Pegasus) (Mechanic/Army Reserves) (Injured)
Fedot/Coccinellidae (Diamond Dog/Changeling) (Trader/Diplomat)
Cardea (Drazken) (Robotics)
Lanakila (Pālākiō) (Singer)
Kahurangi (Pālākiō)
Moana (Pālākiō)
Sai (Ship A.I.)
Javaxia (Outpost A.I.)
Κηφήνας (Drone)
Kokua (Drone)
Estimated Journey Time: 9 months
>>
You start to think about just going out there, but you decide against it.
"We should check the other planets," You say, "I really don't want to go out there. If we have no luck with the other planets then we'll come back."
"Alright." Cardea says.
Quiet Vine doesn't respond, simply looking out at the city with a look of thought on her face.

What do you do?
>>
>>30419173
What are you thinking right now Vine?
>>
>>30419215
"What are you thinking right now, Vine?" You ask.
This causes her to jump a bit before whirling around to face you.
"N-Nothing," She exclaims quickly, "absolutely nothing at all! Heh-heh!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30419303
If you say so. I won't push it if it's private.
>>
>>30419392
"If you say so," You reply, "I won't push it if it's private."
You turn a bit, but out of the corner of your eye you see her let out a sigh of relief.
"Alright," Cardea says; carefully moving from the boulder, "Should we get going?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30419457
Let get going, have Sai scan the other planet to see if there any life on those planet.
>>
>>30419468
"Let's get going." You say.
The three of you proceed to take the long trek back to the landing pod. The sun beginning to rise in the horizon. You have Sai scan the other planets while the three of you return.

Apparently the planet had a fast rotation as it has only been half an hour and the sun was already halfway to it's highest point
It was also incredibly hot for a dry plain region as it felt like you were in a microwave.
Cardea seemed to be handling the heat the best, while Quiet Vine was the worst of the three of you: Now way behind you as her hooves dragged herself forward, head hung low and matted with sweat.

What do you do?
>>
>>30419528
Let go grab Vine and carry her on our back.
>>
>>30419592
You trot back and grab her, putting her on your back.
She doesn't really seem to get that she was no longer on the ground as her hooves continued to move like they were. Now thumping against your side.

What do you do?
>>
>>30419666
That's not a good sign. Speed up and get out before dehydration makes her pass out.
>>
>>30419666
Check to see if there are any water sources, ask Cardea if she's felling okay.
>>
>>30419750
>>30419769
You quickly look around for a water source, though you don't see one for miles. Just empty plains.
You and Cardea pick up the pace, wanting to move quickly so Quiet Vine didn't pass out from dehydration.
"Are you feeling okay?" You ask Cardea.
"I'm fine." She smiles.

Another thirty minutes go by before you reach the landing pod. Sitting there waiting for you.
"Hey," Quiet Vine giggles from your back, "There's some... funny looking stars in the sky." She drawls; pointing a wavy hoof into the air.
You quickly get into the landing pod. Cool air being pumped into it, as you sit down.
Quiet Vine still was loopy, leaning against you with her tongue sticking out and a dazed look in her eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30419819
Get her in the ship and get her plenty of fluids to drink immediately.
>>
>>30419840
The landing pod soon lands and you lead Quiet Vine to the kitchen.
You get a bunch of water and after a bit of talking, get her to drink them in her loopy state.
After four large bottles of water she seemed to be normal, but she appeared to be tired, and trying to remember.
"...What happened?" She asks; slowly drinking her fifth bottle of water that you gave her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30419909
You where having a heat stroke while we where walking back to the ship.
>>
>>30419909
You were really tired out because you were dehydrated and me and Cardea had to take you back to the ship. Tell her to lay down for a bit and talk to Cardea.
>>
>>30419909
Drink our own water as well, just in case. It was bad for us out there too.
>>
>>30419920
>>30419942
>>30419950
You grab your own water and start drinking.
"You were having a heat stroke while we were walking back to the ship," You explain, "Me and Cardea had to carry you back to the ship."
"...Oh."
You lead her to your room and have her lay down with Cardea, who was also resting. Giving Quiet Vine two more bottles of water just in case.
"Rust," Sai says, "I scanned the other planets here."

What do you do?
>>
>>30420015
How many have sustainable life in them? Anything noteworthy about any of them specifically?
>>
>>30420036
"How many have sustainable life," You ask, "Anything noteworthy about any of them specifically?"
"The only thing I've found is that there is not a single gas giant in this system," Sai replies, "I did find another planet that could harbor life, but it appears to have been newly formed and is just an ocean."

What do you do?
>>
Ah shit fuck I forgot we were back today.
>>
>>30420125
Got it, only two planets with life around here.
>>
>>30420125
So the rest are just rock?
Shame they did not send us up with a submarine.
Ask the drones if either of them can work underwater.
>>
>>30420166
>>30420179
"Got it," You say, "Only two planets with life around here, and the rest are just rock. Shame they did not send us up with a submarine."
"Weeeeeellllllllllllllllll...." Sai says; drawing it out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30420221
"..."
>>
>>30420221
Get excited. Are you saying we have one? Does the new landing pod double as one or something?
>>
>>30420221
I kinda need to know about things like that.
>>
>>30409124
>>30409144
So what shall we do if this happens?
>>
>>30420221
Spit it out.
Don't say this angrily though.
>>
>>30420221
Hmm, is there anything we should keep aware of on the planet?
>>
>>30420286
That would be really interesting actually. I guess we start worrying about ivf. Also if we know any homosexual males around his age back home we should try and hook them up when we get home.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>30420286
Pic related

>>30420233
>>30420239
>>30420285
>>30420294
"Are you saying we have one," You exclaim, "I kinda need to know things like this! Spit it out!"
"We do have one," Sai explains, "But, it's small: Only able to fit two ponies in it comfortably with some space left over. The ESC brought it in, but didn't really think you would use it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30420322
Well Vine is the obvious choice for one of the two. We can think on the other. I kind of want to go down to a rock for a while. Turns out Eagle can do a sonic rainboom and I think it would be great if we all got to see that.
>>
>>30420321
>Also if we know any homosexual males around his age back home we should try and hook them up when we get home
We sure do ship people with folks back home a lot.
>>
>>30420322
Fly us to the ocean planet. I hope we find some kind of manual on how to operate it.
>>
>>30420362
>>30420437
"Vine is the obvious choice for one of the two," You say, "We can think on the other later. I kinda want to go down to a rock for a while. Eagle can do a Sonic Rainboom."
"She'd probably have a hard time doing it at the moment," Sai tells you, "She can barely see out of one eye at the moment."
"True," You mutter, "...Fly us to the ocean planet."
Sai does so and after fifteen minutes you arrive.
"The submarine is in a box in the cargo bay all ready to go," Sai tells you, "It should have an on board tutorial guide on how to operate it and I fitted the landing pod with a claw to carry it. Try to do it quickly though: Coccinellidae is helping the kids make dinner right now."

What do you do?
>>
>>30420476
We can go on the planet tomorrow, let go see how eagle is doing.
>>
>>30420476
Ok. I guess me and Vine will go down. Make sure they remember to cut dinner with some paste.
>>
>>30420520
Wait scratch that
>>30420517
Do this. We are probably still the best choice for second on sub if Eagle gets better.
On the other hand Eagle would be most useful in an emergency on the sub.
>>
>>30420476
I think it's best we wait till another day.
>>
>>30420517
>>30420520
>>30420545
>>30420553
"...We can go on the planet tomorrow," You say, "It's probably best to wait another day. Make sure they remember to cut dinner with some paste."
You trot along to see how Eagle was doing, finding her in her room.
She appeared to be sitting alone in her room, strumming at her guitar which stops when you enter.
"...Who's there?" She asks; ears flicking back and forth.

What do you do?
>>
>>30420629
It's me, Rust. Came to see how you are doing.
>>
>>30420707
"It's me, Rust," You tell her, "Came to see how you're doing."
"Fine," She replies; letting you trot in, "I would be better if I could at least see a few feet in front of me instead of inches."

What do you do?
>>
>>30420757
Did I come in at a bad time? Seems you were busy playing some music before I came in.
>>
>>30420757
Shame. Did Vine say how long until you were better? We still need you to perform that rainboom after all.
>>
>>30420865
>>30421020
"Shame," You say; trotting in, "Did Vine say how long till you were better?"
"About a week," Eagle replies, "Then I should get my vision back."
"Did I come at a bad time," You ask her, "Seems like you were busy playing some music before I came in."
"No," She says, "We can talk if you want to."

What do you do?
>>
>>30421083
Well if it's a week I guess that is the decision of which of us to send down in the submarine made. Did you know we have a submarine?
>>
>>30421100
"If it's a week then I guess that is the decision of which of us to send down in the submarine. Did you know we have a submarine?"
"I didn't," Eagle replies, "...When did we get a submarine?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30421194
ESC just gave us one, but it can only fit two ponies.
>>
>>30421194
It never came up since we've never found any need of one, until now.
>>
>>30421194
Always had it apparently.
You're the engineer so you should have the honor of opening the crate.

We will have a big unveiling after dinner.
>>
>>30421210
>>30421218
>>30421246
"ESC gave us one," You tell her, "It never came up since we've never found any need of one till now. You're the engineer so you should have the honor of opening the crate. We will have a big unveiling after dinner."
"How am I suppose to do that when I can barely see THREE INCHES IN FRONT OF ME!?" She shouts.

What do you do?
>>
>>30421306
You open the crate three inches from your face away?
>>
>>30421306
Shit I'm sorry Eagle. I just thought I could show you where the crate was. You don't have to open it if you don't want to.
>>
>>30421306
S-sorry, I didn't mean to offed you at all. You don't have to go out of your way to open it.
>>
>>30421321
>>30421323
>>30421357
"You open the crate three inches from your face?" You suggest.
She glares at you.
"S-Sorry," You apologize, "I didn't mean to offend you at all. I just thought I could show you where the crate was. You don't have to open it if you don't want to."
She glares at you for a few seconds before sighing.
"...I can't stay mad at you," She sighs, "Quiet Vine would kill me if I did anything to you." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30421407
Ya.
So, While we where back down to the planet we found a city full of sentient plant-like creatures. They seem to be in the Victoria era right now.
>>
>>30421407
Oh, is that the only reason you're can't be mad and beating me to near death on the ground? It's because I'm huggable, isn't it?
>>
>>30421407
And Kahurangi and Cardea
Probably Moana as well and maybe Coccinellidae
>>
>>30421438
>>30421449
>>30421461
"Yeah," You agree, "And Kahurangi, and Cardea, probably Moana, and maybe Coccinellidae... While we were down on the planet we found a city full of sentient plant-like creatures. They seem to be in the Victorian-era right now."
"Cool." She replies; picking her guitar back up.
"...Is that the only reason you can't be mad at me," You ask, "Or beating me to near death on the ground? Cause I'm huggable?"
"Maybe," She smiles, "Come here!"
She tries to hug you, but only to miss you by a long shot and splat against the ground.
"Ow." She mumbles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30421520
Well if you can't hug me while your sight is gone you will have to catch up on all the missed hugs once it comes back.

Pick her up and give her a hug.
>>
>>30421520
Ah, that's another reason, besides me being your source of cuddles!
Gently carry her back, then hug and cuddle her a bit to get rid of that pain. Did that get rid of her boo boo?
>>
>>30421538
>>30421545
"Ah," You smile, "There's another reason, besides me being your source of cuddles! If you can't hug me while your sight is gone you will have to catch up on all the missed hugs once it comes back."
You gently pick her up and hug her before putting her on your back.
"Did that get rid of your boo boo?"
Eagle then starts slapping you as hard as she could.

What do you do?
>>
>>30421613
This makes me wonder how good a blind fighter you are. How about after dinner we put some blindfolds on and spar.
>>
>>30421613
Bad, naughty girl! Behave now, or I won't be giving you any more hugs or cuddles!
>>
>>30421648
>>30421671
"Bad," You tell her, "Naughty filly! Behave now or I won't be giving you any more hugs or cuddles!"
After a few more slaps she stops.
"This makes me wonder how good a blind fighter you are," You say, "How about after dinner we put some blindfolds on and spar."
"Sounds fun." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30421715
Lets go see if diner is ready.
>>
>>30421732
You decide to go see if dinner was ready.
Carrying Eagle, you trot to the kitchen and head inside.
You were quickly hit by the smell of freshly cooked meat: Several plates of pork sitting at the table, though a few them were plain salads, along with a side of nutrient paste.

What do you do?
>>
>>30421715
I brought more food to cook here on my back!
>>
>>30421827
Looks delicious.
Start eating
>>30421848
I assume you meant to quote
>>30421827
>>
>>30421864
Yup, my mistake.
>>
>>30421848
>>30421864
"I brought some more food to cook here on my back!"
"Hey!"
You soon start eating, everybody else coming in to eat as well.
After fifteen minutes all the plates were empty, with everybody now full.

What do you do?
>>
>>30421983
Hey, Vine, you feeling better now? I need some helping opening up and setting up the submarine. Also, we apparently have a submarine all along
>>
>>30421983
Invite everybody to watch us blind fight with Eagle.
>>
>>30422025
>>30422099
"Hey Vine, are you feeling better now?" You ask.
She nods with a smile.
"Good," You smile back, "I need some help opening up and setting up the submarine. We also had a submarine all along."
"I know," She says, "Sai told us."
You invite everybody to watch you and Eagle fight while blindfolded, which everyone agrees to.
You all move to the cargo bay, letting the others blindfold you.
"Alright," Coccinellidae says; acting as the ref, "I want a good clean fight, nothing between the tail. Your opponent is ten paces in front of you, got it?"
You nod.
"Good," She says; Eagle having given a nod, "And... begin!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30422174
Eagle will likely use flight so swing above us to start with.
>>
>>30422210
Eagle would've likely use flight to get you.
You wait a few seconds before swatting at the air. You soon hit something as a sharp slap sounded in the air followed by something hitting the ground in front of you.
Eagle moaned a bit in front of you, and right next to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30422410
Get ready for a counterattack? If something bad truly happened, the others would call it all off immediately.
>>
>>30422410
Get behind her so you can tackle her from behind when she stands up.
>>
>>30422441
>>30422454
You get ready for a counter-attack, but when you don't get one you simply slide to the back of her.
You hear her stand up and try hitting the area you were at.
You activate your trap: tackling her to the ground.
The two of you struggle for a moment, rolling around on the floor.
When you felt like you were about to win you suddenly feel something bit down on your left ear, hard!

What do you do?
>>
>>30422513
Hook her leg and flip her as we roll off her. Hopefully getting thrown up like that will force her to let go.
>>
>>30422513
Isn't that just dirty fighting? Wasn't this suppose to be a clean fight? Withstand the pain. If we pin with our strength, then it's all over.
>>
>>30422536
>>30422540
You manage to withstand the pain.
You hook her leg and roll, causing her to let go and roll with you.
She ends up pinned underneath you. For about a minute she tries to struggle out from under you, she ends it suddenly by tapping the ground three times.

What do you do?
>>
>>30422731
Take off our blindfold. Is she okay? I doubt she bid us without reason.
>>
>>30422731
Commend her on a good fight.
>>
>>30422540
>Wasn't this suppose to be a clean fight
That mostly just meant don't kick her in the vagina.
>>
>>30422749
>>30422778
"That was a good fight," You tell her; getting off of her and taking your blindfold off, "Are you okay? I imagine that you bit me with a reason."
"Yeah," She says; taking hers off, "Sorry about that. My dad liked to teach me to fight sometimes, most often dirty. It was the one thing that rubbed off on me."

What do you do?
>>
>>30422850
No harm done then. It is quite hard to control some reflexes the heat of the moment.
>>
>>30422850
Oh well I am sure one day you will remember to fight clean. Just make sure you don't forget how to fight dirty.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>30423202
>>
>>30424652
>>
>>30425520
>>
>>30422885
>>30422895
"No harm done then," You reply, "It is quite hard to control some reflexes in the heat of the moment. I'm sure one day you'll remember to fight clean."
"Alright," Eagle smiles; you quickly notice a blush form on her, but she didn't see it, "You did some good fighting yourself, but I probably would've won if I could see."

What do you do?
>>
>>30426267
Yeah probably.
Anybody else wanna challenge one of us?
>>
>>30426267
If you could see, you would of just aimed for a tactical hug to make me concede, wouldn't you? That's a good strategy to stop some opponents....but mostly me.
>>
>>30426461
>>30426495
"Probably," You agree, "If you could see you would've probably aimed for a tactical hug to make me concede, wouldn't you?"
"Maybe." She smiles.
"...Anybody else wanna challenge one of us?" You ask.
"I'll challenge you." Lanakila says; walking up to you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30426560
Ok. Blind or sighted?
>>
>>30426560
Interesting. You know how to fight along with being a singer?
>>
>>30419148
HOLY SHIT! GUYZ WRITE THIS DOWN! SPACE PONY MOVIE! THIS IS THE PLOT RIGHT HERE! MLP THE MOVIE 2017!
-hasbro
>>
>>30426631
Starring: Space Core

>>30426602
>>30426606
"Okay," You say, "You know how to fight along with being a singer."
She simply smiles.
"Blind or sighted?"
"Blind."
You put your blindfolds on. Coccinellidae once again asked for a clean flight with nothing between the tail.
The fight soon begins. Before you could even move you're suddenly picked up and pinned to the ground. A weight settling on your back.

What do you do?
>>
>>30426687
Alright, we are facing someone who's is fast and trained to fight in close combat. Break the pin with our strength, and attempt to flip her so we're the ones on top.
>>
>>30426726
You were facing someone who was fast and trained in close combat.
You gather your strength before lifting yourself up and attempting to roll over.
Lanakila quickly reacts by going with the roll: You were now standing back up with her clinging to your back with your head in a headlock.

What do you do?
>>
>>30426794
Grab and get her off our back. She can easily choke us out if we can't stop her.
>>
>>30426874
You manage to grab her and get her off your back. She doesn't make it easy though.
You soon get her and get ready to pin her when suddenly you feel something connect with your dick, and hard. Pain erupting and getting you to drop her.
"Stop," Coccinellidae shouts, "Lanakila you can't just hit him there!"
"But, you said nothing between the tail, not below it- Oh... S-Sorry Rust!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30426977
It's ok. Just a miscommunication. We can have a rematch tomorow.
>>
>>30426977
It's alright, Lanakila. It was just a simple misunderstanding, and I'll be alright in a moment. I would of lost anyways in the end with how well you fought. How did you learn to fight so well? I couldn't stop being on the defensive.
>>
>>30426687
Dang sh3es good.
>>30426977
Tell her it's ok.
>>
>>30427008
>>30427022
>>30427056
"It's okay," You tell her; getting up from your pain, "Just a miscommunication. I would've lost in the end with how well you fought. How did you learn to fight so well? I couldn't stop being on the defensive."
"I had a teacher for several years," Lanakila explains, "He always taught me to be on the offensive."

What do you do?
>>
>>30427110
Maybe someday you'll be able give me a tip or or two on how to fight as well as you.
>>
>>30427208
"Maybe someday you'll be able to give me a tip or two on how to fight as well as you."
"Sounds fun," She smiles, "I'll have to do it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30427255
Guess it's around time to turn in for the night soon. We did just have dinner a while ago.
>>
>>30427255
What's the time. If it's late go to bed orherwise read todays newspapee.
>>
>>30427255
I wonder what surprise is waiting for us back with Cardea.
>>
>>30427334
>>30427357
You look towards the clock and find that it was now eight.
"Guess it's time to turn in for the night." You say.
You all head to your rooms. Lanakila now using Cardea's old room to sleep.
You arrive at your room and flop onto the bed, feeling a bit exhausted from the day's events.
You then feel something flop on top of you.
It was Cardea, who was looking at you with a small smile while Quiet Vine stood a few feet away.

What do you do?
>>
>>30427581
Give her a kiss.
>>
>>30427581
I heard you both spoke and shared some advice. Care to show me what it was about?
>>
>>30427636
>>30427665
You smile and give Cardea a quick kiss that lasts a few seconds.
"I heard you both spoke and shared some advice," You say; breaking it, "Care to show me what it was about?"
"It was a new position that Quiet Vine heard about," Cardea explains; carefully stepping over you, "It had me curious so I want to try it."
She lays down on her side facing you and proceeds to lift her left leg up till it was about ninety degrees in the air. Exposing her sex.

What do you do?
>>
>>30427721
Start stroking it and ask her what you need to do.
>>
>>30427746
You get up and start stroking it, getting her to take in a sharp breath of air.
"What do I need to do?" You ask her.
"J-Just fuck me... like you n-normally would." She manages to say.

What do you do?
>>
>>30427844
Fuck her.
>>
>>30427746
Say the magic word, first.
Grind against her and look at Vine. She's sure to give us a good show.
>>
>>30427862
>>30427874
You move up a bit and start grinding your dick against her.
"Say the magic word first." You tell her; looking over to Vine who was now masturbating with her magic and legs wide open.
"Please," Cardea begs, "Please fuck me!"
Satisfied you stop your grinding and enter her. Causing her to moan and gasp as you easily slid into her.
You grab her left leg, which was still in the air, and sit down on her right leg. Quickly pulling in and out as her claws knead the bed.
Quiet Vine continues to watch and masturbate. Biting down on one of her hooves to keep from making too much noise.

What do you do?
>>
>>30427969
It's ok Vine. You should both make all the noise you need.
>>
>>30427969
It's okay to make noise, Vine. I want to hear those cute noises you make.
>>
>>30427994
>>30428018
"It's okay, Vine," You pant, "I want to hear those cute noises you make."
After a few seconds she takes her hoof out of her mouth and starts moaning out loud. Making the noises that were just music to your ears.
These noises help you to continue to fuck Cardea, as you now went faster.
Cardea's mind basically melts at this point: Her eyes glaze over, her mouth opens, and her tongue rolls out of her mouth, drooling onto the blanket.
After a few minutes you feel yourself getting close, along with Cardea who's walls were starting to squeeze around your dick. Quiet Vine was also close as she was now twitching a bit on the floor as her climax neared.

What do you do?
>>
>>30428065
Give her a little slap on the flank as we finish in her.
>>
>>30428115
Just as you finish you give her a slap to the flank as you cum inside of her.
Your orgasm lasts for several seconds before finishing, while Cardea's lasts almost ten seconds before stopping. Her left leg going limp on top of you.
You smile a bit before you hear Quiet Vine scream out. Looking over just in time to watch her climax, and spray her cum onto the floor. Going limp after a few seconds.

What do you do?
>>
>>30428191
Cuddle with cardea and motion to vine to join the cuddle.
>>
>>30428191
Go over and give Vine a big kiss before carrying her back to bed to give Cardea hers as well. Proceed to cuddle.
>>
>>30428199
>>30428207
You carefully remove yourself from Cardea and trot over to Quiet Vine.
As soon as you approach she sticks her hooves out towards you, allowing you to pick her up.
You carry her over to the bed, giving her a big kiss before placing her near Cardea and squeezing yourself between them. Beginning with the cuddles.
A few minutes go by when you hear Quiet Vine start to sniff.
You look over to see her begin to cry, but a look of happiness was on her as she squeezed you tighter.

What do you do?
>>
>>30428288
Ask her why she is crying.
>>
>>30428288
Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you?
>>
>>30428290
>>30428298
"Why are you crying," You ask her, "You're not hurt, are you?"
"N-No," She sniffs, "I'm just... so happy to be with you!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30428358
Me and Vine are happy to have you on board as well. We wanted to make you happy no matter what.

Intensify cuddles.
>>
>>30428358
I am happy to be with both of you as well.
>>30428378
Vine is the one crying anon.
>>
>>30428358
Give Vine a kiss.
>>
>>30428389
Ah, crap you're right. Somehow I automatically thought Cardea would be the one given the situation.
>>
>>30428378
>>30428389
>>30428407
>>30428415
"I'm happy to be with you as well." You tell her; giving her a kiss.
The three of you cuddle for a few more minutes before falling asleep.

What only felt like a second later: You find yourself waking up in the morning, only to quickly realize something.
You were missing a cuddler.
You lift up your head a bit to find that Quiet Vine was missing. Her bedside was cold meaning she had been away for possibly a few hours.

What do you do?
>>
>>30428497
Go see what she is doing.
>>
>>30428504
You quietly get up and trot out of the room, wanting to see what she was doing.
After a few minutes you find her coming out of the medbay with a messy mane and a tired look, along with looking a bit spent.
She places her head against a nearby wall and sighs, muttering something under her breath.

What do you do?
>>
>>30428591
Ask her what she was doing.
>>
>>30428591
Let go to her and hug her. Clearly something is hurting her a lot and her not telling us will only make it worst.
>>
>>30428609
>>30428627
It was pretty clear something was hurting her.
You trot over and hug her, which she quietly returns.
"What have you been doing?" You ask her.
"Watching Kahurangi and keeping her from trying to kill herself again," She explains, "She tried to commit suicide last night for some reason, though Moana stopped her before she could slit a wrist with a kitchen knife. I've been trying to ask her why she tried to do it, but she's been silent all night."

What do you do?
>>
>>30428698
Do you think I should go talk to her.
>>
>>30428713
"Do you think I should go talk to her?" You ask.
"If you want to," She replies, "I really would like you to, maybe you can get through to her. I've been up since midnight and I really need sleep!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30428802
Alright you go back bed as I go talk to Kahurangi and see if I can get her to stop trying to kill herself.
>>
>>30428802
Ok.

Go see Kahurangi. Bring some ice cream.
>>
>>30428816
>>30428825
"Alright," You say, "You go back to bed as I go talk to Kahurangi and see if I can get her to stop trying to kill herself."
Quiet Vine nods, giving you a kiss and heading to bed.
You quickly grab some ice cream and trot into the medbay.
You quickly find Kahurangi in the room: Laying in one of the beds and staring out at the ocean planet you were currently orbiting.

What do you do?
>>
>>30428890
Offer her the ice cream and ask her what happened.
>>
>>30428890
Hey, I heard you tried to kill yourself today. Tell me what is wrong?
Don't forget to give her the ice cream.
>>
>>30428895
>>30428905
"Hey," You greet her; giving her the ice cream, "I heard you tried to kill yourself today. Care to tell me what's wrong?"
She's silent for a moment.
"...I don't really know," She admits, "It kinda happened a few days ago, all happy and stuff and then like a wrecking ball it suddenly hit me: Everything that happened and all the emotions came and wouldn't leave! I tried to ignore it and hide it when you came back, but it just got worse."
She stops for a moment.
"It became too overwhelming and it still is. So I decided to do it: To get rid of these thoughts and feelings!"
She curls up into a ball, now crying.
"I'm sorry I tried to! I just couldn't take it anymore!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30428970
Hug her.
Tell her everybody she has lost would be proud of the woman she has become.
>>
>>30428970
Hug her. Give her as much time as she needs to let out these emotions. Tell her we're for if she ever needs anything. She's very important to all of us.
>>
>>30428970
These sort of stuff are something you should not try and keep to yourself, It always tend to get worst the long you keep it in.
>>
>>30428992
>>30429010
>>30429012
You pick her up and wrap her in a hug.
"That sort of stuff is something you shouldn't try to keep in," You tell her, "It always tends to get worse the longer you keep it in."
"I-I'm sorry!" She stammers; now crying.
You let her cry and keep holding her. Ten minutes pass before she stops, now just a sniffling mess.
"We're here for you if you ever need anything," You tell her, "You're very important to us. Everybody that you've lost would be proud of the mare you're becoming."
"Y-You're sure?" She sniffs; looking up at you with teary eyes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30429050
Yes I am sure.
Jokingly add "except for not doing your homework"
>>
>>30429050
You're stronger than you think, Kahurangi. Honestly, I'm sure I would held as long as you in your position. Please, promise me that you'll come talk to one of us if you're planning on doing something again. I can't stand the thought of losing you.
>>
>>30429079
>>30429085
"Yes I am sure," You tell her, "except for not doing your homework." You joke.
This gets Kahurangi to laugh a bit.
"You're stronger then you think, Kahurangi," You tell her, "Honestly, I'm sure I wouldn't have held as long as you in your position. Please promise me that you'll come talk to one of us if you're planning on doing something like that again. I can't stand the thought of losing you."
"Alright," She sniffs, "Cross my heart, hope to fly... stick a cupcake in my eye?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30429148
Now who taught you that phrase?

Speaking of flight how is your teaching of that going?
>>
>>30429161
"Now who taught you that phrase?" You ask.
"Coccinellidae." She smiles.
"...Speaking of flight: How is your teaching of that going?"
She spreads her wings and starts flapping them, quickly going up to about ten feet in the air.
"Good," She says; panting a bit, "Though it takes a lot of-"
She then falls back onto the bed.
"-Energy..."

What do you do?
>>
>>30429286
I suppose it would.

Shame Eagle got blinded. I was looking forward to the sonic rainboom.
>>
>>30429335
"I suppose it would," You reply, "Shame Eagle got blinded. I was looking forward to the Sonic Rainboom."
"How is Eagle by the way," Kahurangi asks, "I haven't seen her lately."

What do you do?
>>
>>30429815
I think the only major damage is her eyes got fucked up. That should be healed in a week though.
>>
>>30429815
She's alright. Can only see a few inches in front of her, but she'll recover in a week.
>>
>>30429864
>>30429870
"I think the only major damage is her eyes got fucked up," You tell her, "Can only see a few inches in front of her, but she'll recover in a week."
"Good," Kahurangi smiles, "That's good."

What do you do?
>>
>>30429926
What time is it? If it's still late we should head to bed Kah should do that same.
>>
>>30429967
You look at the clock in the room and find that it was four in the morning. Way earlier then what you thought.
"I'm going back to bed," You announce; getting up, "You should do the same."
"Can I go to bed with you," Kahurangi asks; blushing a bit, "I, uh, don't want to scare you like that again."

What do you do?
>>
>>30430048
Of course.
>>
>>30430048
We'll have to make room, but we can do that.
>>
>>30430115
>>30430172
"Of course," You smile; picking her up, "We'll have to make room, but we can do that."
You carry her to your room where Quiet Vine and Cardea make room for the two of you. It's a tight fit, but you manage.
After a few minutes you all fall asleep.

You wake up around nine in the morning. Your two cuddlers were gone, leaving you with just Kahurangi.
Your hooves were wrapped around Kahurangi, holding her close to your body as her back faced you. Kahurangi was sound asleep, hugging your hooves, her tongue sticking out of her beak, and her limbs giving off several twitches as she slept.

What do you do?
>>
>>30430200
Leave her to sleep while we go prepare the submarine. Tell sai to keep an eye on her.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
blumpity
>>
>>30430269
You carefully unwrap yourself from Kahurangi and get up.
"Can you keep an eye on her, Sai?"
"Sure."
You then leave to go prepare the submarine. After a few minutes you find it sitting there with it already out of it's box.
It was nice in size, painted a nice yellow color, and had a nice big window in the front where the cockpit was along with two seats in it.
It pretty much looked like a normal submarine.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30433368
Get inside and look around. Activivate the tutorial it supposedly has.
>>
>>30433368
Ask Eagle to run you though the use of the tools you should bring in case of damage in what little way she can while blind.
>>
>>30433725
>>30433773
You ask Eagle to run through what each tool did encase of damage, but she only said she worked with carriages and not with submarines.
You open the hatch and head inside the submarine. It was small on the inside: One hallway that lead to the cockpit that could only fit one pony, along with two doors in the hall: One held some scuba gear encase if the hull was breached, and the other held the bathroom, but it had a sign on it that read: Only use when NOT submerged!
You trot over to the cockpit to find a control setup: Some buttons, and each seat having a steering wheel, along with a small screen which flashed to life when you entered.
"Greetings," A robotic voice says, "Welcome to the ESC Submarine! This is just a short guide on how to maintain and operate the submarine. It should only take a few minutes."

What do you do?
>>
>>30434039
Listen to the guide.
>>
>>30434054
You sit down and start listening to the guide.
"The submarine is equipped with special oxygen converters," The guide starts, "Which breaks down the water around the submarine and turns it into breathable oxygen for the ponies inside. They are located near the back of the submarine and can get blocked. Encase they do: One must go out of the submarine and manually unblock them. There is a green button on the control panel that turns on the engines for the jets, along with small lever on the left driver's side that controls the speed. To turn off the jets simply push the lever to the lowest position and push the button. There are four fins on the side and bottom and top of the submarine that are used to turn the submarine up, down, and to the sides. To move the submarine you simply move one of the steering wheels to the opposite way of where you want to go to move it in the direction you want to. The hull and windows are thicker then most submarines, allowing you to go down to depths of around 15,000 feet. If you exceed this depth warning lights will flash, in that case you'd want to start moving up, but slowly to avoid pressure damage inside of the cabin. If there is any damage to the inside or the outside of the submarine simply push the blue button on the control panel to activate a repair bot that will quickly repair the damages, if the bot is damaged it is recommend to resurface as soon as possible. If there is a hull breach please put on the scuba gear as soon as possible and to not take them off till the damage is repaired or you resurface. There is also a bathroom located on the submarine, however you must only use it when you're on the surface of the water as the waste is ejected through the toilet and into the sea. If used under the surface there is a chance of the cabin being flooded. There are many different buttons on the panel, all labeled accordingly: Lights, tools, and weaponry."
Cont.
>>
>>30434191
"The lights are for when you go beyond sunlight, and are extremely powerful. You have several different tools as well: The capsule, which is used to grab any gasses you find. The grabber: Used for grabbing rock samples. And then The Syringe: Used for liquid samples. The submarine is equipped with two different weapons: Overcharge lights, and then several homing harpoons. The Overcharge Lights are simply making the lights brighter to scare away any predators that get too close. The Homing Harpoons are for when the lights don't work, designed to follow high signatures. You have twenty of them. That should cover all the features of the submarine: If you need anything to be covered again simply power on the screen and selected the chapter you want."

What do you do?
>>
Oh oops forgot to check for an update.
>>
>>30434231
I wonder if any of the sub parts are magic.

Go have some breakfast then take the sub down.
>>
>>30434412
"I wonder if any of the sub parts are magic?" You wonder to yourself.
You leave the sub and quickly have some breakfast before moving back to the sub.
When you return to the sub you find Quiet Vine patiently waiting for you there.
"Are we going down?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30434480
Yep. Let's head on down and try not to die horribly in the ocean depths.

Kind of disapointing that the liquid sample collector is a syringe so we can't take fish samples but maybe we can do some fishing on the sirface later.

So how will this work Sai? Does the landing pod just not go all the way to the surface or what?
Once sai explains that head on down.
>>
>>30434536
Oh also ask Sai if the sub has coms with the ship.
>>
>>30434536
"Yep," You smile, "Let's head on down and try not to die horribly in the ocean depths."
The two of you get up, though you kinda had to help Quiet Vine get in through the hatch after her tail got stuck. You soon help her and sit down at the controls.
You were a bit disappointed that the liquid collector was just a syringe meaning you couldn't take any fish samples, but there wasn't anything you could do about it. Maybe you could do some fishing on the surface later? Though, you've never done any fishing before.
"So, how does this work Sai," You ask, "Does the landing pod just not go all the way to the surface or what?"
"Like this."
The airlock opens and the landing pod gently flies in, grabbing the sub with the claw before quickly flying out and towards the surface of the planet.
A few minutes later the landing pod was hovering over the surface of the planet's water.
After a few seconds it lets go of the sub, causing you to fall to the water. The seats didn't have any seatbelts so you and Quiet Vine ended up floating in the air for several seconds before crashing down onto the floor.
"...Ow." Quiet Vine groans.
"The sub does have comms," Sai tells you, "So once you're done just tell me and I'll pick you up."

What do you do?
>>
>>30434630
Let's explore near the surface for a while before going deeper. Now that we are here I find myself wising we had grabbed my universal radio. Would have been unlikely but It might have picked something up.
>>
>>30434656
You start up the sub and start exploring near the surface for a bit before heading deeper. You kinda wished you brought your universal radio, but it was unlikely you would've picked up anything.
After ten minutes of exploring around the surface you manage to find absolutely nothing living near the surface. It was empty so far.

What do you do?
>>
>>30434769
Let's head deeper.

Since we can't use the bathroom while submerged let's do so now. We don't know how long we will be down there for.
>>
>>30434790
You and Quiet Vine quickly use the bathroom before getting the sub to go deeper.
It quickly started to get dark, making you turn the lights on.
You soon reach the bottom of the part of the sea you were in at about a hundred feet. There was no sign of life so far, not a single fish. The only life there was being some sort of bulbous sponge thing ejecting some gas into the water.
"Seems like there isn't a lot of life here." Quiet Vine comments.

What do you do?
>>
>>30434967
Yeah. What do you make of that sponge?
Take a picture of the sponge and a sample of the gas then go looking for a deeper area.
>>
>>30435013
"Yeah," You agree, "What do you make of the sponge?"
She just shrugs.
You use the capsule and grab some of the gas it was leaking before continuing along.
After five minutes of searching around in what was basically the equivalent of a empty ocean wasteland you find a place that went deeper. So deep that you couldn't even see the bottom.
You watch as Quiet Vine's coat seems to go a bit pale at the sight of the giant abyss.

What do you do?
>>
>>30435123
Give her hoof a squeeze and head on down.
>>
>>30435155
You give her hoof a squeeze for reassurance before heading down.
You spend several minutes heading down into the darkness. The darkness seeming to be never ending with no signs of life.
You soon reach five thousand feet down with what appeared to be no end in sight for the abyss before running into something.
It was several columns of rocks, all of them spewing out what appeared to be thick black smoke.

What do you do?
>>
>>30435287
Collext some smoke. Look around for any loose bits of rock we can grab. Take a sample of the water in this area as well.
>>
>>30435311
You collect some of the smoke, along with loose bits of rock, and a sample of water in the area.
You then continue to head down, moving slowly.
After several minutes you reach the bottom of the abyss at 14,500 feet below the surface. Once again: There was absolutely nothing around at the bottom.

What do you do?
>>
>>30435412
Let start heading back to the surface.
>>
>>30435412
Try and get a sample of rock from the seabed then head back up.
Take a different route back though.

Ask Vine if that sponge was close enough to the surface we could safely swim down to get a sample of it. 100 feet is safe right?
>>
>>30435420
>>30435485
You take some samples of the rock from the seabed before taking the sub and heading back up.
Fifteen minutes pass before you break through the surface. It took a bit longer though as you used a different route.
"Is that sponge close enough to the surface to safely swim down," You ask Quiet Vine, "a hundred feet is safe, right?"
"You shouldn't go down more then 130 feet so it should be safe." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30435507
Take your sword and don your scuba gear to go down and retrive a sample
>inb4 we get attacked
>>
>>30435536
You get your sword and don your scuba gear. Exiting through the hatch and diving into the water, slowly moving towards the sponge.
After five minutes you get down to the sponge, discovering that it wasn't one, but a whole cluster of them shooting out gas which you could smell through the water. It smelled kinda like methane.
You cut off a piece of one of the sponges with your sword. Carefully taking it in your hoof.
"Did you get the sample?" Quiet Vine asks through the comm.

What do you do?
>>
>>30435626
Yep got it.
Head back up.
>>
>>30435647
"Yep, got it." You say; heading back up.
"Good," She says, "Now you'll need to head back up slowly. You don't wantAAAAHHHH-"
It then suddenly cuts off.

What do you do?
>>
>>30435737
Go faster then is safe but not as fast as we can. Somewhere in between.
>>
>>30435737
Oh shit, speed swim back to the sub.
>>
>>30435766
>>30435778
You quickly start speed swimming back, faster then what was recommend, but not too fast.
You get back there in two minutes, quickly climbing onto it and into the hatch. Galloping to the cockpit and stopping.
Quiet Vine was cowering in one of the corners, bleeding heavily from a large gash in her side. A Reaper stood over her, blood covering one tentacle. It was smaller then a normal Reaper, with nothing painted onto it's armor.

What do you do?
>>
>>30435864
Tackle it.
>>
>>30435864
Sai we need a retrieval now.
>>
>>30435881
>>30435922
You gallop a bit before tackling it against the control panel.
"Sai, we need a retrieval now!" You exclaim.
*CLANG*
You world goes black for a second as the Reaper slaps you hard across the face.
It picks you up and slams you against the wall. Bringing a tentacle up to stab your head.

What do you do?
>>
>>30435948
Kick it in the side and call for Vine to stab it.
>>
>>30435986
You give it a hard kick to the side. Getting it to stagger and let go of you.
Before you could do anything else a sword goes through it, directly where it's eye was. The Reaper struggles for a moment before going limp.
Quiet Vine stood behind it with the sword in her grip, her eyes slightly glazed over.
She looks at you and reaches over to you, only to stagger when she attempts this.

What do you do?
>>
>>30436080
Do our best to treat that wound while we wait for extraction.
>>
>>30436080
Hold her close and find something to slow down the bleeding.
>>
>>30436096
>>30436104
You grab her and hold her close, trying to find something to slow down the bleeding. You quickly find a cloth and use that, pressing it against her gash.
Quiet Vine proceeds to hold on tightly to you. Looking scared, worried, and shaking against you.
"Extraction will be there in a minute." Sai tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30436156
Keep treating her while we await extraction.
Hit the reaper again to make sure it stays down.
>>
>>30436167
You keep on treating her while you waited. Stabbing the Reaper again just to be sure that it was completely dead.
After a minute you hear the landing pod arrive. It's claw grabbing the submarine and lifting you into the air.
"Shit," Sai says, "Is Quiet Vine alright?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30436421
No. Get medical help ready on the ship for when we arrive. She has been slashed in her side.
>>
>>30436366
>>30436379
So what do we do if this happens?
>>
>>30436473
Well with the turning our gay he would have been shit out of luck on this ship.
He would not have that problem in this scenario.
>>
File: Wherestheproblem.jpg (36KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
Wherestheproblem.jpg
36KB, 250x193px
>>30436473
>>30436481

>>30436435
"No," You say, "Get medical help ready on the ship when we arrive. She has been slashed in her side."
"I'll speed the landing pod up then."
You feel the landing pod start to go fast. Nearly gluing you to the floor.
"Rust," Quiet Vine says; sounding worried, "I think I'm starting to see black!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30436536
Get ready to rush her out when we land.
>>
>>30436536
No, Not yet. we are almost to the ship.
We will close that wound and everything.
Just hold on please.
>>
>>30436557
>>30436560
"No, not yet," You tell her; holding her closer and getting ready to rush out as soon as you land, "We are almost to the ship. We will close that wound and everything, just hold on please!"
You find yourself landing in a minute. As soon as the door opens you rush out with Quiet Vine, taking her to the medbay and setting her down on one of the beds.
"I'll take over from here," Sai says; several claws lowering down from the roof, "You can leave if you want or stay."

What do you do?
>>
>>30436650
I will stay.
>>
>>30436661
"I will stay." You tell him.
"Alright." He says; bringing down cloths, disinfectant, and stitches.
He soon starts cleaning the wound and trying to get the bleeding to stop, which he slowly starts to succeeded in doing.
You simply stood with Quiet Vine, holding one of her hooves. They haven't glazed over more, but they still held her terrified and worried look.

What do you do?
>>
>>30436730
Just stay there until something happens.
>>
>>30436730
Check how's her breathing.
>>
>>30436739
>>30436752
You decide to check on her breathing: It was coming out fast, but it was pretty shallow.
You continue to nervously stand there as Sai continued his work. After three minutes he gets the bleeding to stop: Stitching the wound up, before putting gauze on it along with a bandage.
Quiet Vine's breathing was starting to normalize now by this point.

What do you do?
>>
>>30436842
Give her a hug. Tell her you are proud of her stab. Perfect accuracy.
>>
>>30436852
You give her a hug, which she weakly returns.
"I'm proud of your stab," You tell her, "Perfect accuracy!"
"Thanks," She quietly smiles, "I didn't really think I could stab that well."

What do you do?
>>
>>30436927
How long till she is fully healed, we should go back to the other planet and interact with those plant creatures. Also get the reaper corpse and the samples we got out of the sub.
>>
>>30436927
Ask her if she will have to stay in here for long.
>>
>>30436942
>>30436943
"How long will you have to stay like that?" You ask her.
"I don't know," She shrugs, "I think I'll stay in this bed for a day or two before I start walking. Don't want to open up the wound."
You have Sai set a course for the other planet with the plant creatures, grabbing the Reaper corpse and the samples you got out of the sub.
You end up throwing the Reaper body with the other Reaper bodies, though you probably had to do something about it as the pile was starting to smell a bit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30437048
We might as well juten out the one's that is starting to rot.
>>
>>30437048
If the memory chip is still intact have sai examine it to see if there are many others in the area.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30438649
>>
>>30439145
>>
>>30437057
>>30437067
You head over to the new one and pull out it's memory chip. It was still intact surprisingly.
You let Sai go off to examine it while you start going through the pile of Reapers and pulling out the ones that were starting to rot.
It turned out to be most of them as the pile of fifteen was now reduced to only three including the new one.

What do you do?
>>
>>30440676
Masturbate
>>
>>30440676
The chips and ammo in all of them were removed right? If so get rid of them if not take it and then get rid of them and keep one in containment to see how their bodies rot.
>>
>>30440676
Ditch them into a sun.
>>30440692
This does not seem like the time.
>>
>>30440779
>>30440848
You were pretty sure that you remembered that the chips and ammo were removed from them.
You take the bodies and jettison them into the cold darkness of space. Throwing one of the three in the hazardous waste room to see how their bodies rotted.
You know: For science.

What do you do?
>>
>>30440868
We should go see Kahurangi.
>>
>>30440902
You decide to go see Kahurangi.
After a few minutes you trot into the medbay and find her. Still laying in the bed, but looking a bit happier.
"I decided to keep her here," Sai tells you, "So I could watch her more easily."

What do you do?
>>
>>30440971
Good idea.
Ask her how she is doing.
>>
>>30440996
"Good idea," You reply; trotting in, "How are you doing?"
"Fine," She says; sounding a bit tired, "I'm doing just fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>30441088
Ask her if she would like to go play some videogames.
>>
>>30441118
"...Would you like to go play some video games?" You ask her.
She's silent for a moment.
"...Sure," She says; getting up and throwing her covers off, "Sounds fun."

What do you do?
>>
>>30441217
Then let's go.
>>
>>30441238
"Then lets go." You smile.
You and Kahurangi walk over to the gaming area and start looking around.
"What game do you want?" You ask her.
"I don't care." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30441928
Smash bros. 2v2.
>>
>>30441935
You find Super Smash Brothers and put it in. Quickly beginning to play with Kahurangi.
The two of you do several 2v2 matches together facing bots. It took a bit for Kahurangi to get use to the controls, but she soon started to do well.
An hour and a half soon pass of the two of you playing the game.

What do you do?
>>
>>30442012
Lets take her back to where Sai can keep an eye on her and go see Moana.
>>
>>30442026
You turn off the game and take her back to the medbay so Sai could keep a watch on her. Giving her a kiss on the forehead before she went back in.
You trot around a bit and find Moana in the kitchen, eating what appeared to be a cereal.

What do you do?
>>
>>30442135
Ask him if he has made sure Kahurangi has kept up with her homework.
>>
>>30442155
"Have you been making sure Kahurangi has kept up with her homework." You say.
"Yeah," He nods, "Progress has been slow, but she's been doing them. It's an improvement I guess."

What do you do?
>>
>>30442226
That's good. What have you been doing lately?
>>
>>30442234
"That's good," You smile, "What have you been doing lately?"
"Nothing," He replies; before sighing, "...I just wish I noticed Kahurangi's behavior before she tried to do it!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30442327
It's ok. You stopped her and that's the important thing.

Ask Sai if he has found anything on the reapers memory chip yet.
>>
>>30442336
"It's okay," You tell him, "You stopped her and that's the important thing. Sai, have you found anything on the Reaper's memory chip yet?"
"Not really," He replies, "I think it was technically a younger one since it only has a few hundred video files, though looking at them it appears as it was the only one in this solar system. Acting alone and having followed us for almost a month."

What do you do?
>>
>>30442396
We really aught to get better sensors for picking up attacking reapers.

Call a meeting to talk about what to do about the planet down there with our inability to communicate with them.
>>
>>30442409
Have it in the medbay so Vine does not have to get up.
>>
>>30442409
>>30442443
"We really need to get better sensors." You mutter.
You call in a meeting so you could discuss what to do about the planet with the inhabitants you couldn't communicate with. Placing it in the medbay so Vine didn't have to get up and Kahurangi could listen.
"We could give them some gifts," Kahurangi suggests; once everybody is up to speed and in the room, "Everybody loves gifts!"
"Except when they somehow give off the wrong message." Cardea says, "We don't exactly know too much about their culture besides that they like to pollute."

What do you do?
>>
>>30442487
I have to agree with Cardea. I have heard horror stories about yak diplomacy.
Even if Coccinellidae disguised as one of them there is still a language barrier. she could try disguising as a baby but that would make getting out without a fuss a problem.
I think maybe we just explore the planet itself and stay away from the cities.

Ask the drones how the zoom on their cameras are. Might they be able to observe from afar?
>>
>>30442532
"I have to agree with Cardea," You say, "I have heard horror stories about Yak diplomacy," You shiver; remembering the story your Grandmama told you of her adventures in Yakland, "...Even if Coccinellidae disguised herself as one of them there is still a language barrier. She could try disguising herself as a baby, but that would make getting out without a fuss a problem. I think maybe we just explore the planet itself and stay away from the cities."
"That may be a bit of a problem," Kokua says from the window, "On the night side I can see a lot of lights, way too many to count even with my zoom to help. It seems like they urbanized most of their planet, leaving small pockets of unurbanized areas."

What do you do?
>>
>>30442651
Well avoiding them is now not an option, we might as well try something to gift them. I thinking of giving them gold or something we think they might like.
>>
>>30442651
I think maybe we try to find a farm so we are not dealing with so many of them.
I would rather we just avoid them but I am the only player that thinks that so I may as well try to contribute to a plan to not die.

I think we should wait a few days for vine to be fit again. We can't really afford to wait for Eagle though.
>>
>>30442680
>>30442713
"Well avoiding them isn't an option," You say, "Maybe we could try to find a farm so we're not dealing with so many of them and just bring them some gifts. I'm thinking some gold might work."
"They seem to be into industry," Quiet Vine says from the bed, "Maybe we could give them something that could help make their industry better?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30442784
What do we have that would though?
Build them a better mill?
>>
>>30442812
"What do we have though," You ask, "Build them a better mill?!
This causes her to laugh hard. So hard that she coughs up blood for a moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>30442890
Well I suppose before we worry about dealing with the natives we should go down to some of those few unpopulated areas and take some samples of the local flora and fauna.
>>
>>30442890
Get her a cloth to clean the blood.
Well if we have an idea what their industrial is at right now we can make them something better then what they have.
>>
>>30442957
>>30442961
You grab a cloth and quickly clean the blood.
"If we have an idea what their industry is at right now we can make something better then what they have," You tell her; turning to the others, "I suppose before we worry about dealing with the natives we should go down to some of those few unpopulated areas and take some samples of the local flora and fauna."
There were no disagreements.

What do you do?
>>
>>30443024
Go do so.
>>
>>30443033
You decide to go do so. Coccinellidae and Moana deciding to go with you while Lanakila and Cardea looked after the others.
The three of you enter the landing pod and head down. Landing after several minutes.
You landed in what appeared to be a forest of some kind, filled with trees, plants, and some faraway animal noises.
"This appeared to be the biggest area of nature." Sai tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30443110
Start taking plant samples.
>>
>>30443116
You start taking plant samples from around you: Taking one from a strange rainbow colored flower, a strange bumpy fern, and some bark from one of the trees.
You were about to continue when you heard something, something like snoring.
*ZZZ... reeeee.... ZZZ... reeee... ZZZ... reeee*
You all look up to find a small group of frogcat aliens sleeping above you in the trees. All their manes were brown instead of dyed though.

What do you do?
>>
>>30443185
Take pictures.
>>
>>30443185
I wonder jf they are as agressive as those seemingly tamed ones.
>>
>>30443215
You take a few pictures of them, trying not to wake them in the process.
"They're kinda cute when they're asleep," Coccinellidae comments, "Cute little things with sharp teeth and claws."

What do you do?
>>
>>30443294
Yeah. I wonder if these are as agressive as those seemingly tamed ones that attacked us.
Move on but keep an eye on them until we are a decent distance away. Try and find more stuff to take samples of.
>>
>>30443306
"Yeah," You say, "I wonder if these are as aggressive as those seemingly tamed ones that attacked us."
The three of you keep on moving, keeping an eye on them until you got a good distance away.
After a few minutes you find a glowing blue fruit plant. The fruit on it big and ripe and ready to be eaten.
You approach it and get ready to pick it when it suddenly bursts and shrivels up.
A few seconds later a worm creatures appears from the fruit, with one large eye and two long pincers.
It hisses at you before crawling out of the fruit and up a nearby tree.

What do you do?
>>
>>30443388
Try to find another one and see if the same thing happens.
>>
>>30443395
You find another nearby and see if it'll happen again.
A minute goes by and nothing happens. No strange alien creature bursting from a fruit.

What do you do?
>>
>>30443471
Take it and move on to find more stuff.
>>
Stopping early. I'm really tired right now and a lot of my energy is gone: It's been a crazy day.
>>
>>30444378
>>
>>30445598
>>
>>30443482
You take some of the fruit, making sure they wouldn't burst, and then move on.
After a few minutes you find your next creature, sunbathing on a branch.
It was a long, lizard-like creature: Having a long body with four little legs that were wrapped around the branch it was laying on. It had a lizard head and two beady eyes that simply stared at you and your group.

What do you do?
>>
blump
>>
>>30447260
Take a photo of it no flash.
>>
>>30447438
You turn off the flash and take a photo of it.
As soon as the photo is taken it slowly starts slithering off the branch, keeping it's tail around it and coming down to you.
It simply hangs a few inches in front of you, staring at you and making slow sniffing noises.
After a few seconds it's tongue slowly comes out of it's mouth, booping your nose before going back into it's mouth.
It then lifts itself back onto the branch, curling around it once more.

What do you do?
>>
>>30447503
Give it a smile and wave goodbye, continue to collect samples and photographing interesting things.
>>
>>30447503
Look around the ground near it for any scales.
>>
>>30447548
>>30447586
You look around the ground for any scales, picking a few up that dropped down.
You smile and look up to wave at it only to see that it was gone.
"Where did it-"
You then feel a weight settle on your back: The lizard having dropped down and curled up on your back, letting out a content sigh.

What do you do?
>>
>>30447597
Just keep walking. We can bring it down when we have to leave.
>>
>>30447608
The three of you keep walking along. Making a plan to let it go when you had to leave.
The three of you find nothing after a few minutes of continued walking besides a new fruit plant that was apparently unsafe to consume.
The three of you trot back to the ship, though you had one more thing to take care of before you left.
"Alright little buddy," You say; grabbing the lizard, "Time to go."
The lizard doesn't fight it, letting you place it on the ground. It gives your hoof a lick before quickly crawling to the safety of a nearby tree.

What do you do?
>>
>>30447679
Head back up.
>>
>>30447703
The three of get back into the landing pod and head back up.
You soon land on the ship and step out, taking in the cleaner air of the ship.
Looking at the time is was almost 4:00 PM, and you were pretty hungry as you only had a quick breakfast.

What do you do?
>>
>>30447781
Go eat then go tell vine about everything you found. Tell her about the lizard.
>>
>>30447809
You go have a quick snack before heading over to tell Vine about everything you found, including the lizard,
"It must've liked you," Quiet Vine smiles; looking at the fruit, "...Though, this one fruit won't really improve our food situation. Even if we grow it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30447892
Have you still been growing the fruit from Prometheus?
>>
>>30447922
"Have you still been growing the fruit from Prometheus?" You ask.
"Yeah," She says, "But, their yields have been going down. I think they need new dirt soon."

What do you do?
>>
>>30448018
Should we get some from down there?
>>
>>30448036
"Should we get some from down there?" You ask.
"If the soil is good, yes," She says; only to be silenced by a loud gurgling from her stomach, "Heh, I may be a bit hungry." She blushes.

What do you do?
>>
>>30448103
Go get her some food.
>>
>>30448131
You run to the kitchen and make a salad for her, before bringing it back and presenting it to her.
"Thank you!" She smiles; nuzzling you and taking the salad.

What do you do?
>>
>>30448203
We should head back down and get that soil
>>
>>30448203
Anything more for my mare?
>>
>>30448220
>>30448230
"Anything more for my mare?" You ask; bowing slightly.
"Be a dear and get me some dirt," Quiet Vine tells you; acting like the Canterlot nobles that you've gotten use to so long ago, "And I'll reward you handsomely."
You give a fake bow and head back down with several cups, landing the same spot.
You spend about thirty minutes filling the twenty cups you've brought down with you and filling them with the local dirt, which was actually extremely fertile and healthy.
You finish and fly back to the ship. Placing the cups in the greenhouse for later use.

What do you do?
>>
>>30448368
Get in contact with home. We should talk to them about our current communication predicament.
>>
>>30448384
You decide to see if you could get into contact with home and talk to them about the communication predicament.
You call ESC and start talking to Star Bright.
"Speaking about that," She says a few minutes in, "A few of our employees after getting your letter to your parents decided to see they could do that for the others. We got one from your parents, Quiet Vine's mom, and Eagle's Grandmother, though we never knew she had one."

What do you do?
>>
>>30448530
Neither did I.
Have sai get those letters to the appropriate people and ask Star Bright if she has any ideas for what to do about the folk down on the planet.
>>
>>30448530
Ask if anybody at the esc has any ideas about how to deal with these guys.
>>
>>30448567
>>30448595
"Neither did I," You reply; getting Sai to get the letters to the appropriate people, "Do you happen to have any ideas for what to do about the folks down on the planet?"
"...We're having trouble with that," She replies, "The only contact we had with technologically lower people were the ones in Zebrica, which is small at the moment. You might have to just wing it with them."

What do you do?
>>
>>30448696
I guess we will just have to attempt to get in contact with a small group.
Hang up and go see the drones. We should get them to pick out a farm to visit.
>>
>>30448696
Alright then, let go read the letter our parents wrought to us.
>>
>>30448730
>>30448816
"I guess we'll have to attempt to get in contact with a small group." You say.
The two of you say goodbye and hang up.
You then head over to see the drones. Getting them to locate a farm and visit it quickly. Flying out of the ship and towards the planet.
"Rust," Sai says; getting your attention, "The others are reading their letters. You want to read yours?"
"Sure." You reply; taking it. It was written by your dad.
"Dear Son, it has been a long time hasn't it? Things have been all quite on the western front here. The media has tried to interview us several times since you left, but they've been starting to stay away now. Your mother was originally going to write this letter, but she fainted when she read that you started a herd. She didn't really think you were that type of pony, especially an alien, but I don't care: You do you. Your return should be close, though. We're literally counting down the days till we get to see you and your herd! Stay safe and please don't do anything stupid up there! Love, Dad and Mom!
P.S: Shortly after you left your mom got worried we won't see you again so she is now pregnant and you can be expecting a new baby sister when you get back."

What do you do?
>>
>>30448892
Oh my god a baby sister.
Let's go tell Cardea we are gonna have a sister. Vine is likely still busy with her own letter.
>>
>>30448892
We got to tell the whole crew about this.
>>
>>30448920
>>30448943
"Oh my Celestia," You say; barely believing what you just read, "A baby... sister! I have to tell everyone!"
You quickly rush to Cardea, who was in the greenhouse replacing all the dirt for the plants.
"Jeez Rust," She says, "It's like you just won a million dollar inheritance."

What do you do?
>>
>>30449040
Even better. I am gonna have a baby sister.
>>
>>30449089
"Even better," You smile, "I'm gonna have a baby sister!"
"Congratulations," Cardea smiles, "At this point in time you are now going to be the big brother!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30449187
Yep.
Also my parents are looking forward to meeting you and vine.
Let's go tell Coccinellidae next.
>>
>>30449187
Next tell Vine.
>>
>>30449231
She is probably still busy with her own letter. we should ask Sai.
>>
>>30449209
>>30449231
"Yep," You smile, "Also: My parents are looking forward to meeting you and Vine."
You then quickly run to Coccinellidae, who doesn't have much of a reaction to it, and then to Vine, who had a happy look on her face.
"You seem happy." Quiet Vine comments; looking at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30449276
I am. Between her and our own children I guess there will be a lot of kids in our life soon.
>>
If I was an artist I would draw a picture of the lizard on Rusts back.
>>
>>30449304
We should get that lizard as a pet.
>>
>>30449338
I considered suggesting we keep it but decided against it. Bit late now though.
>>
>>30449304
I've been wanting more fanart, but it seems like all the artists have left after it became ifag general, then cain general, and now I'm not even sure what they even talk about. I'm not holding my breath for it now.

>>30449295
"I am," You say, "Between you and our own children I guess there will be a lot of kids in our life soon!"
"What do you mean?" She asks; still smiling.

What do you do?
>>
>>30449378
The babies I am going to give you when we get home of course.
>>
>>30449396
"That babies I'm going to give you when we get home of course." You smile.
"Oh yeah," She says; drifting off into her own world, "All the pitter-patters of little hooves."

What do you do?
>>
>>30449483
So what did your mother have to say?
>>
>>30449517
"So what did your mother have to say?" You ask.
"Nothing much," She replies, "But, it made me happy regardless."

What do you do?
>>
>>30449599
That's good. Do you think you will be feeling well enough to look over those samples I collected soon?
>>
>>30449613
"That's good," You say, "Do you think you will be feeling well enough to look over those samples I collected soon?"
"Maybe tomorrow." She replies.

What do you do?
>>
>>30449682
That's good. We will probably leave it till tomorrow to go down. Let's go see Eagle.
>>
>>30449711
"That's good," You smile, "We will probably leave it till tomorrow to go down."
You leave to go see Eagle, finding her in her room sitting alone and with the letter in her hoof.

What do you do?
>>
>>30449794
Ask her how she is doing.
>>
>>30449833
"How are you doing?" You ask her.
"Just fine," She replies, "...Glad my grandmother decided to send me a letter."

What do you do?
>>
>>30449950
What side of the family is she from?
>>
>>30449959
"What side of the family is she from?" You ask.
"My dad's," Eagle replies, "She was so much nicer then him though: Even tried to take custody of me from him several times, but each one failed."

What do you do?
>>
>>30450044
Shame. I bet your letter did not have any news as exciting as mine though. I am gonna have a sister.
>>
>>30450068
"Shame," You say, "I bet your letter didn't have any news as exciting as mine though: I'm gonna have a baby sister!"
"This letter is just kinda a warning that my dad escaped from jail," Eagle tells you, "And he's apparently not very happy about it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30450190
Eh. I'm sure they will catch him.
I was wrong though. That news is almost as exciting as mine, simply less happy.

I am a little miffed that the esc themselves did not inform you of that as soon as it happened.
Sai could you tell the esc I am miffed?

Let's go see the Moana and tell him next.
>>
>>30450230
"Eh," You say, "I'm sure they'll catch him. I was wrong though: That news is almost as exciting as mine, simply less happy. I am a little miffed that the ESC themselves didn't inform you of that as soon as it happened. Sai can you tell the ESC that I'm miffed!"
"Sure?"
You leave to go see what Moana was doing, finding him in the medbay checking on Kahurangi.

What do you do?
>>
>>30450306
Hey guys. I just found out I am going to have a sister.
>>
>>30450334
"Hey guys," You greet them, "I just found out I'm going to have a baby sister."
"That's awesome," Kahurangi says, "I kinda wish I had a sibling."
"It's hard," Lanakila says; suddenly sneaking up behind you, "But, I liked having Moana around. Congratulations by the way."

What do you do?
>>
>>30450482
Thanks. So how are you settling in Lanakila?
>>
>>30450491
"Thanks. How are you settling in, Lanakila?"
"Pretty good," She smiles, "Though it's kinda boring around here: Not much to do."

What do you do?
>>
>>30450583
Can get like that yeah.
We have full coms to home though so you are welcome to immerse yourself in all the media equestria has to offer though.
>>
>>30450630
"Can get like that," You tell her, "We have full comms to home though so you are welcome to immerse yourself in all the media Equestria has to offer though."
"Cool," She smiles, "Thanks."

What do you do?
>>
>>30450716
Speaking of equestrian media I should probably do the same myself. Lets go check for major news then then catch up on our comics.
>>
>>30450749
"Speaking of Equestrian media: I should probably do the same myself."
You get Sai to make you a newspaper and read it. There wasn't much in the news today, the only noteworthy thing being the Prime Minister posting something on social media that was making the media unhappy for some reason.

What do you do?
>>
Where the hell is everybody?
Good thing I have an early break today.
>>
>>30450855
Check what exactly he said.
Also see if the prime minister has said anything about this mission at any point.
>>
>>30451057
It apparently wasn't from something he said: Having posted a little clip of a mock him beating up a person with one of the news media's logo on it in a wrestling match. It was a little funny.
You look a bit to see if he has said anything about the mission. He apparently did yesterday, saying: 'They are very brave for going up there, and I pray for their safe return each day. Every Equestrian around the world should be proud.'

What do you do?
>>
>>30451343
He seems like a nice pony see if any new games have released or comics.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>30451343
Show the video to the crew and read some comics.
>>
>>30451343
What type of wrestling?
>>
>>30452800
Any news about Eagle's father breaking out? I am curious in how he did such a thing.
>>
>>30451373
>>30451907
>>30453225
"Seems like a nice pony." You mutter; looking at the post of the professional wrestling he posted.
You show the video to the others and they pretty much all agree that it was a little funny.
You then go to see if there were any new releases in video games. Sadly, nothing has really come out.

What do you do?
>>
>>30454605
Ask Sai about
>>30453751
Then if there is nothing catch up on our comics.
>>
>>30454625
"Is there any news about how Eagle's father broke out," You ask, "I'm curious on how he did such a thing."
"There currently isn't anything," Sai explains, "They're still investigating how he got out."
With that information you grab a comic book and sit in your bedroom reading them.
You read for a few hours, stopping at around 9:00 PM. Cardea snuggled up at your side and sleeping soundly.

What do you do?
>>
>>30454730
Give her a kiss on the forehead and go to bed yourself.
>>
>>30454744
You give her a kiss on the forehead and go to bed yourself. Quickly drifting off to sleep.

You wake up around seven in the morning, feeling quite refreshed and awake: Ready for the day... Well, almost.
Cardea had you locked you in a deathcuddle grip. Sleeping peacefully.

What do you do?
>>
>>30454808
Give it 10 minutes. If she still has not let go we will have to find our way out.
>>
>>30454808
...Maybe more time spent on cuddles won't hurt.
>>
>>30454838
>>30454844
"...Maybe some more cuddles won't hurt." You mutter; giving into the deathcuddle.
After ten minutes Cardea suddenly flips over, taking you with her and dropping you to the floor.
This doesn't wake her up though as she simply starts cuddling with a pillow.

What do you do?
>>
>>30454895
Ow. She's one strong sleeper. At least we're out and we came out of it with some teasing material. Let's go get some breakfast.
>>
>>30454895
Go see if the drones are back.
>>
>>30454904
>>30454934
"Ow," You mutter, "She's one strong sleeper. At least I'm out of it and came out with some teasing material!"
You trot to the kitchen to make some breakfast: Pancakes.
A few minutes into making them you hear the drones come in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30454978
Ask them what they found.
>>
>>30454997
"What did you guys find?" You ask.
"Well," Κηφήνας starts, "After several hours we did manage to find a farm out near a city, but the owner shot at us. He looked pretty scared so he probably didn't know what we were or why we were there."

What do you do?
>>
>>30455055
Did he hit you?
>>
>>30455080
"Did he hit you?" You ask.
"No," Kokua replies, "He wasn't a very good shot. It kinda looked like he never touched the gun he was using till we came along."

What do you do?
>>
>>30455121
Hm. Maybe they rushed weapons out to everybody when we arrived.

They seem to have some mastery over nature so maybe they don't need weapons for pest control.
>>
>>30455140
"Maybe they rushed out weapons to everybody when we arrived," You say, "Or: They seem to have some sort of mastery over nature so maybe they don't need weapons for pest control."
"It's plausible," Κηφήνας replies, "By the way: I found strange creature down there and was gonna tell Quiet Vine about it, but she wasn't in her bed. Do you happen to know where she is?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30455195
She is in the medbay, what was this strange creature you found?
>>
>>30455195
Medbay. We got attacked by a reaper.
>>
>>30455236
"She is in the medbay," You tell him, "What was this strange creature you found?"
"She wasn't in the medbay when I looked." Κηφήνας says; sounding nervous, "I didn't see any sign of force entry or anything. It looked like she got up by herself."

What do you do?
>>
>>30455285
Let look for Vine, this can't be good.
>>
>>30455285
Hm guess she was feeling better. Ask Sai where she is.
>>
>>30455294
>>30455301
You feel yourself start to get a bit worried.
"Sai, where is she?"
"...I don't know."
You quickly start looking through every room in the ship, finding no sign of her.
You soon reach the last room, the one with the landing pod, and enter it. Discovering that the landing pod was missing from it's usual spot.
"Celestiadammit," Sai curses; figuring it out, "She went down by herself!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30455358
Send the drones to try and find her. Try and stay calm, don't freak out too much.
>>
>>30455358
That is extremely odd.
Our coms reach planetside right. Ask her what the hell she is doing.

Ask Sai if she was working on those samples before she left. Ask Javaxia to wake everybody and ask when they last saw her.
>>
>>30455369
>>30455384
You quickly send the drones planetside to find her, and getting Javaxia to wake the others up and ask them when they last saw her. Trying to stay calm and not freak out, when you remember something.
"Our comms reach planetside, right?" You ask.
"They should."
You quickly grab the comm and call her. She picks up after a few rings.
"...Hello?"
"What the hell are you doing?!" You demand; trying to not make yourself sound angry.
"Oh, h-hey Rust," She stammers; talking over what sounds like a bunch of others talking in a busy place, "I'm guessing you found out where I went."
"Yeah!"
"I went planetside," She explains, "And went to the city we were at a while ago. I'm fine, everybody is here is quite nice despite the language barrier. I just bought two large crates of food with one gold bar!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30455441
I am not sure what possessed you to go down on your own but I am glad to hear it.
>>
>>30455463
"I'm not sure what possessed you to go down on your own," You say, "But, I'm glad to hear it."
"I'm just checking things out now," She says, "You can come down and join me if you want... I'm gonna get punished when I come back up, am I?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30455542
Maybe.

Lets go down. Maybe we can pick up one of their weapons.
>>
>>30455587
"Maybe." You say; smiling a bit.
"Okay," she says, "Uh, near where I landing the landing pod is a dress shop, just have Sai land it in the same place I did and we'll meet there."
Sai brings the lander back up and you step in it, heading back down, and landing in the same spot.

What do you do?
>>
>>30455671
Go to the dress shop.
>>
>>30455685
You head to the dress shop. It takes a bit of asking, but one of them finally manages to piece together what you were looking for and lead you to the dress shop.
It was a small shop with many fine dresses in the windows.
You enter the shop to find that it was almost completely filled with many different dresses. As soon as you enter there is a small commotion before a head pokes out from a rack of dresses.
"Sain uu," She greets you; popping out from the rack, "Önöödör bi tand yaaj tuslakh ve?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30455777
Tell her you can't speak her language.
>>
>>30455786
"I can't speak your language." You tell her slowly.
After a few seconds she seems to get what you were saying. Carefully reaching over to a nearby dress.
"...Khuvtsaslalt?" She asks slowly; with a small smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30455847
Get on the coms and ask Vine where she is.
>>
>>30455847
Ask if she seen a pony about this high.
>>
>>30455860
>>30455876
"Have you seen a pony about this high?" You ask; showing her Quiet Vine's rough size."
"Tiim ee, gekhdee ter mash ikh sonirkholtoi baisan bolokhoor bid tüüniig butsaaj ömsökhöd khürgesen."
You sigh a bit and just contact her. Ringing once before being answered.
"Are you at the store?" She asks.
"Yes."
"I'm in the back. When I entered the store two of them dragged me here. I think they're making a dress for me, but it should be done soon."

What do you do?
>>
>>30455918
Go find her.
>>
>>30455918
Well let wait for her to be done then.
>>
>>30455930
>>30455935
You trot around a bit and find the door in the back, which could possibly be the one she was behind.
After a minute of waiting the alien that greeted you brings you a chair. You thank her for it and sit down.
Five minutes pass before the door opens and two more aliens step out, chatting excitingly among each other.
One of them then realizes something and steps back a bit, grabbing something and pulling.
Quiet Vine comes out wearing a stunning dark green dress with several layers on it to make it look like it was made out of leafs. It appeared to be glittering a bit along with a few diamonds sewn into it. The dress also nicely draped over her hindquarters, covering her tail.
She notices you and blushes, trying to hide herself behind one of the aliens who simply giggles and pushes her out from behind her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30455996
Tell her she looks beautiful.
>>
>>30456005
"You look beautiful." You tell her; getting up.
She blushes harder as her head seems to shrink a bit, like her dress was some sort of turtle shell she could hide in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30456063
God she is being too cute.
go give her a kiss that should calm her down, then we'll pay for the dress.
>>
>>30456103
These guys are Victorian so may be a little prudish in public. Maybe just a hug indtead.
>>
>>30456103
>>30456123
"Stop being so cute!" You joke.
You give her a kiss, which makes her freeze for a moment before returning it.
You quickly become worried about what the aliens might think, but you don't hear anything from them.
You break the kiss. Quiet Vine heads up to one of them and pulls out five orange paper bills. Giving them to her.

What do you do?
>>
>>30456184
You know I think this is the first time I have seen paper money this entire trip.
>>
>>30456184
We should contact the drones and inform them where we are.
>>
>>30456212
>>30456235
You make contact with the drones and tell them where you were before the two of you walk out of the store.
"You know," You say, "I think this is the first time I have seen paper money on this trip."
"Yeah," Quiet Vine agrees, "I was kinda surprised by that- I forgot something!"
Quiet Vine quickly turns and moves down into a nearby alley, coming out a minute later with two large crates that were your size. She seemed to be straining greatly under the weight of the two, and her slightly limping leg wasn't helping.
"This is the food I bought," She tells you, "It's... a bit heavy!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30456277
Take one of them off her.
>>
>>30456283
You trot over and take one of them off of her. The effect is good as she rises a bit and her limp gets better.
"Thanks," She smiles, "It was hell to have to carry them from the market to here."

What do you do?
>>
>>30456353
Let's take these back to the ship. We should ask Eagle if she want's anything considering her eyes are still too fucked to shop herself. Maybe pick up one of their weapons if we can.
>>
>>30456360
The two of you take the boxes back to the ship and place them in the food storage to look through later.
You then go around the ship and ask if anybody wanted anything from the planet. Nobody really wanted anything, and Eagle told you her eye sight was starting to get better.
The only request you got was from Kahurangi, who wanted a art easel.

What do you do?
>>
>>30456466
Go down and try to find one.
>>
>>30456486
The two of you head back down after Quiet Vine takes off her dress.
She leads you through the city for a few minutes till the two of you reach the marketplace: A giant area of wooden booths selling a wide variety of different stuff through the stalls.
"This is the marketplace," Quiet Vine tells you, "It's pretty big, huh?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30456570
Indeed it is.
Find the easel.
It's unlikely but try to find an illustrated dictionary. Keep an eye out for interesting art as well.
>>
>>30456597
"Indeed it is." You reply.
The two of you walk around for a bit trying to find an art stand. You quickly notice though that every single booth had a radio, all playing the same station.
After a few minutes you find an art stand, also quickly finding a small easel that went for one silver dollar that Quiet Vine took out.
A few stalls later you find what appeared to be a dictionary that had pictures in it, which the runner of the stall gave to you for free for some reason.

What do you do?
>>
>>30456665
Odd that every stall has the same radio station.
See if you can find a radio to buy. Might be interesting to see some older style tech.
>>
>>30456701
"Odd that every stall has the same radio station." You mutter.
The two of you trot around for a few minutes looking for a stand that sold radios, but in the end you strangely find that not one stall was selling radios. Not one.

What do you do?
>>
>>30456754
I am guessing they are issued out for government propaganda. Let's head back to the ship.
>>
>>30456773
"I guess they are issued out for government propaganda." You say.
The two of you start trotting back to the landing pod, nearly outside of the market when all the radios blasted out some sort of trumpeting fanfare. Everybody around you stopping and turning to the closest radio, attention focused on it. A few even bowed and took off their hats.

What do you do?
>>
>>30456852
Maybe somebody died. Stop for 30 seconds and then move on.
>>
>>30456909
The two of you weren't really sure why the radio was doing this. Maybe somebody died?
The two of you stick around for about thirty seconds before quickly moving on. Drawing a tiny bit of attention, but nobody did anything.
Once you get a good distance the two of you slow down.
"That was... a little strange." Quiet Vine pants.

What do you do?
>>
>>30456963
Indeed.
Head back up to the ship.
>>
>>30456993
"Yeah." You agree.
The two of you soon return to the landing pod and head back up, arriving a few minutes later.
It was late in the morning currently.

What do you do?
>>
>>30457069
Get out our universal radio and listen to the broadcast for a while. Maybe we can glean something from it. Make sure to record it.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day and a happy Fourth of July!
>>
>>30457069
Are the drones back in the ship?
If they are, then we can going with vine and hear about the strange creature they found. Aso give Kahuragi the easel.
>>
>>30457069
Read the dictionary a little bit.
>>
>>30457094
>>30457212
>>30458030
You find Kahurangi and give her the easel. The drones weren't back yet as they decided to explore a bit, but they promise to be careful.
You find your universal radio and turn it on to the broadcast, which hasn't started yet, but does when you turn it on. You grab the dictionary and read it as the broadcast started.
"... Minii ard tümen, uls orny mendchilgee! Süüliin üyed minii ergen toirond güij yavaa edgeer khachin ... amitdyn tukhai khed kheden gazraas khachirkhaltai medeeg sonsoj baina. Ene talaar bi jaakhan ergelzej baigaa bolovch zarim khümüüs ene talaar aidag, zarim ni mash ikh bayartai baidag. Bükh irged edgeer amitdyn tukhai medej, khamgiin oiryn kharuul esvel tsagdaagiin gazar mördön baitsaaltad medegdej baikhyg khüsch baina. Ene nevtrüülgiin tögsgöl bol Burkhanyg bükheld ni adislakh boltugai!"
You didn't pick up too much from the broadcast other then a few words that the book translated a bit: Country, strange, creature, report, and investigation.

What do you do?
>>
>>30459964
Guess they are talking about us. Hope the people that interacted with us don't get in trouble.

Unless maybe the apparently lone reaper was followed here but that seems unlikely. Check the corpse of the one vine killed to see if it had the infection stuff loaded.
>>
>>30459989
You guess that they were talking about you, and you silently hope that the ones you interacted with you didn't get in trouble. Unless...
You quickly get up and trot over to the new Reaper corpse, checking over the ammo. It thankfully didn't have the infection loaded in.

What do you do?
>>
>>30460054
Go see if Vine is working on those samples.
>>
>>30460059
With that done you go to see if Vine was working on those samples.
You find her in the greenhouse wearing her lab coat. Carefully looking at the few plant samples you brought back.

What do you do?
>>
>>30460120
Ask her if she has found anything of note.
>>
>>30460136
"Found anything of note?" You ask.
"Not really," She replies, "Mostly it's what you expect to find in a plant, and that's about it."

What do you do?
>>
>>30460232
Maybe you will find something in the scales or sponge.

Have you had a look at the water samples yet? Any bacteria or anything?
>>
>>30460244
"Maybe you will find something in the scales or sponge," You suggest, "Have you looked at the water samples yet? Any bacteria or anything?"
"Only in the smokey water sample," She replies, "Seems like life is still in it's infancy there, and we may have left a lot of our bacteria there and they may have combined with the native ones like they did in the sample." She says; giving a nervous smile.

What do you do?
>>
>>30460330
Combined you say?
>>
>>30460330
Do you mean the cells somehow merged or they are simply alongside each other?
>>
>>30460330
So are you saying we might of made some sort of Equus 2?
>>
>>30460353
>>30460366
>>30460372
"Combined you say," You ask, "Do you mean the cells somehow managed to merge or they are simply alongside each other?"
"...They merged."
"So you're saying we might have created some sort of Equus 2?"
"...Y-Yes." She stammers.

What do you do?
>>
>>30460414
Interesting. We will have to make sure somebody comes back to check it in a few generations. Maybe the hybrid will die out in favor of what came before anyway.

Ask her to show you the cells.
>>
>>30460414
Whoops, we accidentally created a copy of our own life.
>>
>>30460438
>>30460478
"Interesting," You say; trotting over, "We accidentally created a copy of our own life. We'll have to make sure somebody comes back to check it in a few generations. Maybe the hybrid will die out?"
You then look into the microscope and to the cells.
There was so far an even amount of cells you haven't seen and ones you've seen in science class and didn't really bother memorizing their names. After a few seconds most of the cells start gravitating towards each other, touching each other before suddenly combining into one cell. They're still for a few seconds till they start multiplying rapidly, filling your entire sight in almost five seconds.

What do you do?
>>
>>30460524
Wow.
Ask vine if any of the bacteria we introduced has any magic in it.
>>
>>30460543
"Wow," You exclaim; stepping back a bit, "Do any of the bacteria have any magic in it?"
"They're all cells from excess horn magic," She replies; now extremely nervous, "And since I'm the only one here with a horn: All those cells are combining and multiplying from... my horn genes."

What do you do?
>>
>>30460584
Give her a hug.
>>
>>30460584
Comfort her in this awkward predicament.
>>
>>30460584
I am tempted to say you have always wanted to be a mother but it seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>30460589
>>30460631
>>30460638
You trot over to her and give her a hug in this awkward situation. You were tempted to say she always wanted to be a mother, but it kinda seemed like a bad idea.
"What are we suppose to do," Quiet Vine asks, "It's more then likely those cells are down there as well, and I doubt that we can just suck them up or something."

What do you do?
>>
>>30460664
I wish I had an answer for you.

Get Coccinellidae in here. Maybe she can help.
>>
>>30460685
"I wish I had an answer for you." You tell her.
You get Coccinellidae to come in and take a look at it for the two of you.
"Well," She says after looking, "I'm not sure how you did it, but by the way the cells are multiplying they're probably already the top dogs in that part of the ocean, maybe the entire one if they evolve to do so. There's nothing I can do."

What do you do?
>>
>>30460728
You know Vine there is one way we might be able to stop this but it would mean killing everything down there rather then just the new cells.
>>
>>30460752
"You know Vine," You say, "There is one way we might be able to stop this, but it would mean killing everything down there rather then new cells."
Quiet Vine thinks about this for about a minute before speaking.
"...I'd rather that they keep living and see what happens then kill them all." She says.

What do you do?
>>
>>30460809
Keep hugging her a while.
>>
>>30461003
You keep on hugging her for awhile, holding her close and not letting go.
After two minutes Quiet Vine breaks the hug, smiling up at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30461098
When we get home, we will actually have some children that were planned by us. I promise you that.
>>
>>30461098
Smile back and give her a kiss. I'm gonna go check on Kahurangi see how she's doing.
>>
>>30461161
>>30461163
You smile back and give her a kiss.
"When we get home, we will actually have some children that were planned by us," You tell her, "I promise you that."
"You better!" She says jokingly.
You trot out of the greenhouse and to the medbay to see how Kahurangi was doing.
She appeared to be drawing something on her easel.

What do you do?
>>
>>30461098
Ask her if she wants us to stay here a little longer.
>>
>>30461207
As her what she is drawing.
>>
>>30461300
"What are you drawing?" You ask her.
She puts down her pencil and lifts it up: It was a slightly nice picture of you with a heart surrounding you.

What do you do?
>>
>>30461353
That's sweet. Have you drawn anything else yet or do I have the honor of being the first subject?
>>
>>30461386
"That's sweet," You smile; observing it, "Have you drawn anything else or do I have the honor of being the first subject?"
"You're the first." She smiles.

What do you do?
>>
>>30461452
So what are you going to draw next? More of the crew?
>>
>>30461452
Make me look pretty!
>>
>>30461466
>>30461516
"What are you going to draw next," You ask, "More of the crew?"
"Yep."
"Make me look pretty!"
"Long plume and pretty dress," She asks sarcastically, "Okay!"

What do you do?
>>
>>30461559
Maybe put that in a later image. Did you see Vines new dress?
>>
>>30461577
"Maybe put that in a later image," You suggest, "Did you see Vine's new dress?"
"No," She replies, "What does it look like?"

What do you do?
>>
>>30461559
I'll make sure to stick this drawing somewhere for everyone to see!
>>
>>30461629
Go show it to her.
Speaking of clothes later on we should ask Vine where she found those stockings she wore on hearths warming. When we went looking for clothing we could not find anything.
>>
>>30461639
You take Kahurangi and quickly show it to her. After taking it in she quickly runs out to probably draw it.
You really needed to ask Vine where she found the stockings she wore on Hearth's Warming.

What do you do?
>>
>>30462154
Go ask her. Maybe there were other clothes hidden away in the same place.
>>
>>30462168
You decide to go over and ask her where she got them.
"Well," She says; thinking it over a bit, "I found them alone near the back of the cargo bay with a small stain on them. I think two employees were slacking off and having sex before the launch they forgot the stockings."

What do you do?
>>
>>30462223
Laugh
Hard.
>>
>>30462230
You start laughing really hard, ending up on the floor from your laughter.
Quiet Vine doesn't exactly know what you're laughing as she gets confused.
"What are you laughing at?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>30462298
When we go back we have to place the stockings where you found them and stick a note to it reading "thanks for letting us use them it came at a perfect time."
>>
>>30462298
Sorry, I thought you bought them somewhere or had them with you this whole time. We would of never thought that she got them from somewhere unexpected like that.
>>
>>30462340
>>30462343
"Sorry," You apologize, "I thought you bought them somewhere or had them with you this whole time. I never would've thought that you got them from somewhere like that. When we get back we have to place the stockings where you found them with a note reading: Thanks for letting us use them it came at a perfect time."
It was Quiet Vine's turn to laugh a bit.
"Yeah," She agrees; chuckling, "That would be pretty funny."

What do you do?
>>
>>30462392
We do need to give them back by the end of all this. Although, I don't suppose you would be against getting some more of your own for more 'activities'.
>>
Stopping for the night. I bought Stellaris earlier today in hopes for a bit of inspiration for the story as it slowly starts to wrap up.
>>
>>30462518
Wait if you don't have stelaris where the hell did you get the space amoeba from?
>>
>>30462822
From Stellaris videos on youtube. I also looked up some images on Google for a bit of inspiration on what the first one would look like.
>>
>>30462298
They were fucking and forgot to take their stockings before it was too late. That's just plain funny.
>>
>>30463706
God dammit. I did the thing where I get home from work and accidentally respond to the prompt following my last suggestion instead of the most recent prompt. I keep fucking doing that.
>>30462392
Ask her how the Science is going. Has she looked at the sponge yet?
>>30462343
I am curious why you thought that though. Didn't she explicitly say she found them in the cargo bay?
>>
>>30464283
Well you only missed by one prompt. I did that on a 10 day once. I spent that whole week without any internet and when I got it back I hit update and unthinking responded to the first prompt I saw after that.
>>30462392
See if the drones are back yet.
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.