[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightly Scilight Thread #141

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 237

File: woah wtf.png (353KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
woah wtf.png
353KB, 720x720px
"Holy Shit Anon" Edition

Previous thread: >>30224073

Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/u4qftzj5

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

Updated Wiki: http://nst.wikia.com/wiki/NST_Wikia

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time". New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times
>>
"Twi, what are you freaking about this time?"
>"You just killed an ambassador, Anon!"
>>
File: 978638.png (669KB, 1125x3000px) Image search: [Google]
978638.png
669KB, 1125x3000px
First for irresistible Shimmigrants
>>
File: 123431243124.png (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
123431243124.png
168KB, 300x300px
>>30351279
Well, you can't really prove he's an ambassador since you can't check his dental record anymore...
>>
>>30351285
Delet This
Shimmigrants arre illlegal
>>
>>30351279
>Not posting an edit the Turkey thing some months back.
Mildly disappointing.
>>
Really enjoyed the shitposting last thread, it was reminiscent of old/nst/.
Feels good.
>>
File: 985319.png (3MB, 1430x2210px) Image search: [Google]
985319.png
3MB, 1430x2210px
>>30351821
Scream all you want, Trumplight.
Cops can't unhug you.
>>
DEPORT
SHIMMIGRANT
>>
File: 1160302.jpg (368KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1160302.jpg
368KB, 1200x1080px
>>30352162
>"No! I'm not going back!"
>cue car chase scene
>>
>>30351279
>>30351372
>"The species didn't have teeth in the first place!"
"The more you know, right?"
>>
Logan is THE kino of capeshit.
No other superhero movie is worth watching after it.
I recommend the Noir version.
Also, SciTwi is best daughteru right after loli Laura.
She protec but she also attak.
>>
File: 345452432532.jpg (254KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
345452432532.jpg
254KB, 750x750px
>>30351202
She was hotter when she was Midnight Sparkle, she should have stayed Midnight Sparkle without the destructive tendencies to be more popular
>>
>>30353806
>Destructive tendencies to be more popular.
That's not what Midnight was, she only wanted to study magic.
Destroying humanity was a good choice.
>>
>>30354165
I mean, there was a portal to Equestria like 20 meters from her, she could have just flown in, studied magic, then come back to the EqG world every now and again to relax while a bunch of mortal slaves catered to her every whim.

Bitch basically achieved CHIM and fucked it up because she thought destroying an entire world would take less effort than like two seconds of flying.
>>
File: Vivec_God.png (820KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Vivec_God.png
820KB, 600x1000px
>>30354321
did someone say CHIM
>>
File: 12341324123.jpg (59KB, 710x606px) Image search: [Google]
12341324123.jpg
59KB, 710x606px
>>30354814
This thread now contains a god
>>
File: FuckTheFriendsBetaUprisingNow.jpg (196KB, 1142x704px) Image search: [Google]
FuckTheFriendsBetaUprisingNow.jpg
196KB, 1142x704px
>>30355138
>tfw glasses look cute on girls but shit on men
>tfw had to get glasses recently
>tfw now seeing cute girls with glasses just reminds you of how shit you look
Why couldn't I have been a cute girl with straight bangs?
>>
File: suit.jpg (460KB, 705x905px) Image search: [Google]
suit.jpg
460KB, 705x905px
>>30355138
I've seen sexier
>>
File: Space opera gear.jpg (3MB, 2460x3476px) Image search: [Google]
Space opera gear.jpg
3MB, 2460x3476px
>>30355184
You can't top this cuteness, Shimmigrant.
>>30355176
Just grow a beard and take care of it.
And some glasses that don't look retarded.
>>
File: 1445055082773.png (299KB, 1192x1559px) Image search: [Google]
1445055082773.png
299KB, 1192x1559px
>>30355233
>Just get into the "hipster" look
Honestly I prefer the pedophile look I'm currently sporting, anything but the fucking numale hipster look.

Also, friendly reminder that Twilight should have stayed in Crystal Prep.
>>
File: Adam 12.jpg (560KB, 790x1794px) Image search: [Google]
Adam 12.jpg
560KB, 790x1794px
>>30355261
You don't have to go full retard with the beard. Also the numale look and the hipster look are similar, but different.
You see, the numales grow a beard, but they don't they proper care of it, e.g. Phil "Cuck" Fish, Sean Murray, Sean Murray's team (yes, even the lesbian looking thing) while hipsters actually try to look good but end up looking ridiculous because they mix shit like lumberjack looks with suits.
What I propose is something like Gendo Ikari from Evangelion or Ocelot from MGS.
>>
File: 1497672199127.png (545KB, 840x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1497672199127.png
545KB, 840x1380px
>>30355362
I think I'll just stick to a well trimmed conservative mustache, never liked the beard and glasses look, always look like hipsters to me.

Seriously though, if she stayed in Crystal Prep should could have kept the Shadowbolts under control and helped them be better people instead of basically regressing right back into the dick squad the next time they saw them.
>>
File: b-boss pls.webm (3MB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
b-boss pls.webm
3MB, 889x500px
>>30355410
Wait, they fucked up the Shadowbolts? Fucking why?!
>if she stayed in Crystal Prep should could have kept the Shadowbolts under control
I don't think she would, first, because most probably she would have gone full Midnight again from the malicious teasing: "What are you gonna do? Turn into a raven and destroy the world? Oh, wait, you already did"
I can see that scenario happening at the same rate the people in CHS did it to Sunset.
And second, because she doesn't has the spine to stand up to people.
>>
>>30355479
Yeah, in the shorts the Shadowbolts were basically back to being assholes by trying to steal the Mane 7's dance idea and routine to win a contest, they got better at the end.
>>
>Little Witch Academia in the last thread
>Morrwind, Metal Gear, and Evangelion in this thread
this is why I love nst
>>
>>30356439
>Tfw no pic of SciTwi nerding out and trying to explain Morrowind to a Sunset who looks like her casual scum brain is about to start melting
>>
>>30356471
"Holy shit Twilight, I just beat Skyrim and I can't wait for Skyrim 2"
>"Take a seat you N'wah while I can still save you"
>>
>>30356506
>*Seven hours later*
"Twilight, please, it's getting dark, I need to go home"
>"Fine, you can go home, after you tell me who the tribunal are"
"Uhhh... Vivec, Almalexia, and Solus."
>"IT'S SOTHA SIL YOU FUCKING S'WIT!"
>>
Twiggy Piggy
>>
>>30356533
"Whatever, Twilight, I am getting out! I heard that Oblivion is much better than your shit game anyway".
>"What the fuck did you just said? House, activate the Black Isle protocol".
>Suddendly you heard the house clam shut.
>"You won't get out of this house until you have at least 100 hours on Morrowind and written a 2000 word paper on why it is better than Oblivion".
>>
File: moon horse reeeee.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
moon horse reeeee.png
144KB, 500x500px
>>30359036
>I heard that Oblivion is much better than your shit game anyway
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Even Skyrim is better than Oblivion
The only thing good about that shitpile was Shivering Isles and the Dark Brotherhood questline
>>
File: 435435324.jpg (694KB, 1120x1024px) Image search: [Google]
435435324.jpg
694KB, 1120x1024px
>>30359036
I need more nerdlight in my life
>>
File: 1462148318738.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1462148318738.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>30359120
>Even Skyrim is better than Oblivion
Hold up, let's not go overboard, I know you're angry but you're just saying objectively false shit.
>>
I've never heard of oblivion or morrowind.

are those the DLC for skyrim?
>>
Is Twilight THICC or STICC?
>>
>>30359412
She's a womanlet nerd who hasn't exercisized a day in her life and probably spends the majority of her free time sitting at home and shitposting on /v/ about how anything under 120 fps is unplayable.
>>
>>30359427
But that didn't give me an answer
>>
>>30359519
Bitch is chubby, mountain dew and Doritos fucked her up forever
>>
>>30359120
I want moondancer to come in and lecture sunset on Arena and Daggerfall
>>
Would Twilight use a superior STR + FTH build or do edgy scrub shit like a DEX + INT build?
>>
File: 432 blood chunks later.jpg (478KB, 1024x1437px) Image search: [Google]
432 blood chunks later.jpg
478KB, 1024x1437px
>>30360463
>Implying Sci-twi wouldn't play the infinitely superior Bloodborne, going full Korea mode with farming offshape radials for the chikage
>>
>>30360463
>STR + FTH build
>>
>>30360609
What good is all of that with no pvp to show it off in
>>
File: Can't touch this.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Can't touch this.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>30360705
>No PvP
BB has a ton of PvP, /bbg/ still has weekly fight clubs that go on for hours and they still get new people constantly showing up
>>
File: prod_ec_2122820102.jpg (3MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
prod_ec_2122820102.jpg
3MB, 2400x2400px
Just bought a bunch of pic related.
Will this improve my chances?
>>
>>30360760
>Groot
>One of Doc Octopus's tentacles.
Why?
Twilight would probably spit on your face.
>>
I am really digging this thread.
>>
File: (158).png (582KB, 1280x1260px) Image search: [Google]
(158).png
582KB, 1280x1260px
>>30359533
Indeed.
>>
>>30361773
I want to force Twilight on a diet and exercise schedule
>>
>>30360740
Just started playing Demon Souls after downloading 3 years ago (I played it for like five minutes until I got to Boletaria and the served raped my PS3), not as hard as people say it is, just trial and error.
Fuck that red eyed knight though.
>>
>>30361773
No one likes your shitty fetish fuck off, that's not thicc that's landwale tier.
And I know you also have an inflation fetish so doubly fuck off.
>>
File: Let the hate flow through you.png (347KB, 598x645px) Image search: [Google]
Let the hate flow through you.png
347KB, 598x645px
>>30361892
>>
File: 1488152808391.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488152808391.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>30361972
DUMB
CROIX
POSTER
>>
File: Croix.png (124KB, 677x381px) Image search: [Google]
Croix.png
124KB, 677x381px
>>30361990
Fucking Amanda-fags. Go watch her cuck you with her retard wife.
>>
>>30341340
>...Fuck.
>Doubling down and putting on a happy facade, you make your way in front of the group.
>Your smile and slight wave is returned in kind, which honestly surprises you, though the two at the very back are less than amicable.
“Glad you could all make it,” you say while gently raising an open palm to the bedside residents, “that’s Gooseberry, Vinny’s mother, and I’m sure she’d love to say hello to all of you.”
>Gently clapping your hands together, you look off to the side and gesture towards a small desk.
“If any of you happen to have cards, they go over there with all’a the rest.”
>You take a moment to appreciate the fact that the number of cards has risen from two to twelve.
“But it’s fine if you don’t, I’m sure she’d be happy that you’re all just here.”
>You step out of their way and give off a last, fleeting smile.
>Eventually returning to Sonata, you drop the illusion of happiness and choke out a sigh.
>Her happy-go-lucky smile slowly dissipates into something akin to a worried look.
>You flash her a grin, but it doesn’t hold up for long as you lean yourself against the wall once more.
>Your attention doesn’t remain on young Sonata for long, though.
>You’re more focused on watching the newcomers as they slowly, yet surely, introduce themselves to Gooseberry.
>Her eyes light up just the same as when you first entered and when the other sophomores did, but you’re left staring the back of two particular heads.
>Wonder what made all of them decide to come?
>It’s not like they’re that close with Vinyl, if at all.
>”Bad blood?”
>Turning back to Sonata, you give her a small shrug.
“Somethin’ like that.”
>Silence fills the void between you two once again, but it lacks any comforting feel this time.
>>
>>30362375
>You feel like a tactical retreat from the room would be best, but you don’t want to leave Sonata all by herself in a room which mostly dislikes her and her sisters.
>”Soooo, I heard you go to a lot of parties…?”
>Huh?
“Uh, yeah, you could say that.”
>Out of all the people that you’ve decided to remain in contact with, you decided that the druggies and partygoers were the best choice, reasons being obvious.
>”What’dya do to get invited?”
>There’s a certain glimmer of hope in her eyes, a childlike glee which is almost infectious.
“Eh, don’t be a buzzkill, cleanup the morning after, bring some stuff if you’re coming, the usual.”
>You take a moment to shrug and idly scratch at your stubble—it’s more of a bored gesture that you do out of habit at this point—before raising a brow at the sophomore.
“Why?”
>Her nervous giggle makes you wonder if she’s Twilight in disguise.
>”Well, I was just wondering, ya’know—”
>”Anon.”
>Both you and Sonata blink, taking a moment to realize that there was a newcomer before you two, the voice coming off as monotone and slightly deep.
>There, before you with arms folded and face solemn, stands a former best friend.
“What?”
>The stupid cunt flicks his head towards the door.
>”We need to talk.”
>Shaking your head with a scoff, you make a small X with your arms before speaking.
“No.”
>His unamused expression doesn’t change.
>”It isn’t what you think, Anonymous.”
>Hmmm.
>A chance for riveting conversation with a man who’s prone to twist the truth more than a politician?
>Oh boy!
“Didn’t your mother ever teach you the meaning of no, you greasy fuckin’ walrus lookin’ piece of shit?”
>You notice that the room has gotten just an eensy, teensy bit more quiet, but that’s not important.
>>
>>30362383
>You also notice that you’ve removed yourself from the wall and are now standing nose to nose with the stupid cunt, only a hair’s distance separating you two.
>There is a trace hint of a smile on his face.
>”We’re trying to get to the bottom of what happened, don’t act like a child.”
>You’re halfway to jabbing him in the chest with an accusatory finger before his words click.
“We?”
>And then there comes that cocky look yet again.
>”Yes, Anonymous, we.”
>He does a temporary jerk of his head off to the right, to which the seven sophomores are eying you both cautiously.
>”Something about this doesn’t add up, and we want to get to the bottom of it.”
>Your eyes flicker between him and the seven girls.
“What’re you talking about?”
>”We’re talking about what happened to Vinyl.”
>Oh.
>And you thought this might’ve been something important.
“Was on a walk late at night, saw her on the sidewalk near the park, called 911, end of story.”
>You could’ve done much, much worse in how you reacted.
>All in all, you were quite proud of your quick thinking.
>You’ll just have to pray that Vinny doesn’t remember anything so she doesn’t spill the beans by accident when she wakes up.
>”Twilight’s getting some weird readings from Vinyl, can’t recognize the magical residue or what type it is, but she thinks that it’s dangerous.”
>You blink.
>You blink again.
>Looking over to Sonata, you try and keep a straight face while gesturing towards the bumbling retard, though you end up exploding in laughter about halfway through.
>Sonata’s looking at him like he didn’t just try and explain that magic—
>Nope, you can’t even.
>You take a moment to try and cease your laughter, yourself holding up a single finger before sucking in a single, deep breath…
>Aaaand you double over in laughter, traces of tears forming in the corners of your eyes.
>”Wait… you don’t know?”
>>
>>30362391
>Grizzly’s voice is a confused one, but you can’t be bothered to care at this point.
>This is fucking rich.
>Wiping a bit of tear from your eyes, you shoulder your way past Grizzly, making way for the door.
>You shake your head, chuckling all the while.
>Not bothering to turn back, you give off a wave for the few who would care about your departure.
>The only sound from the room upon your departure was the constant beep of the heart monitor.
>You never thought the stupid cunt was the type for drugs, but rejection can make a man do crazy and often reckless things.
>Can’t wait to tell the lads about it later tonight, though, they’re gonna’ die laughing.
>...
>......
“You sure, man?”
>Flash Sentry takes another puff of the joint, his eyes tinted red as he looks through his rear-view mirror.
>”Yeah, bro, I’m just glad that you got Vinyl to the hospital in time.”
>The woman beside him, taking back her little slice of narcotic heaven, looks back at you, her calm smile doing wonders on your smoke-addled mind.
>”Dude, Anon, brother… don’t worry about it.”
>A small sigh of relief escapes your lips, and you rest your forehead against the back of Tree Hugger’s seat with an audible thump.
>You had initially feared that Flash and the others would despise you for not clothing them and making it seem as if nothing had happened, but your fears turned out to be false.
>They were all immensely grateful that you acted quickly and saved Vinyl’s life, but they were also awed by your quick thinking on how to avoid the whole situation ending with police at Flash’s door.
>A proffered wad of rolled paper and crushed leaf soon makes its way over to you, interrupting your reverie.
>You don’t hesitate before snatching the thing and sucking in as much as your lungs can hold.
>>
>>30362402
>Doing this on a Tuesday night isn’t exactly ideal, but you didn’t have anything else planned for tonight; better than studying.
>Flash’s car, while somewhat cramped, has proven to be the best spot to hotbox by a mile.
>Exhaling a sizable cloud of smoke, you hand the thing to the man sitting to your right.
“You’re up, Lorry.”
>When you turn to see exactly why the joint remains in your grasp, you can’t help but giggle like a little girl.
>Lorica Segmentata, for all his wit and quick words, lays back in his seat, a small smile on his face as he looks lazily around the car.
“Pussy.”
>You hand the thing off to Flash, of whom takes it back eagerly.
>It’s kind of funny, you didn’t expect him to be telling the truth when he said that he never tried the stuff.
>Said he never wanted to try his own product, pffft.
>One part of you wants to call him smart, the other one wants to grab a sharpie and write, “RETARD!1!11!” on his forehead.
“Hey, guys, thanks for coming today… to Vinny’s, means a lot.”
>You take your vision off of Lorica’s skinny and pale green form, it being nearly the same shade as yours.
>People always used to confuse you two, back when he attended CHS your freshman year, and the memory still brings a small smile to your lips.
>”Least we could do.”
>”Mmmhmm.”
>Silence is only interrupted by the mellow jazz reverberating through the car, all of your worries starting to float away under the haze of smoke and camaraderie.
>”That offers still up, Anon…”
>You glance up at Tree Hugger, raising your brow just a bit, though your eyes soon settle as you remember it all.
>Apparently these two not only want to try Lorry’s aphrodisiacs again, but they want you to join them.
>Just the three of you
>In Flash’s room.
>Your eyes briefly travel down to admire her ample assets as she gives you a hopeful look, making sure to lean in just enough to give you a clear look at her ample assets.
>>
>>30362412
>Giving out a low chuckle after a moment’s thought, you decide to throw caution to the wind and live a little.
“Fuck it, name a time and place.”
>The hippie passes you the joint with half-lidded eyes, though it’s a bit hard to see her what with how thick the smoke is growing.
>She breaks the eye contact by abruptly grabbing Flash and pulling him into a deep kiss.
>You can’t help but giggle at the two before you.
>The two were never really keen on admitting their feelings, but you’ve known for a while now.
>The kiss deepens between the two, and soon the sounds of french kissing invade the car.
>Lorry, unable to contain himself, falls onto your shoulder, a light snore coming from him.
>Blinking, you find him a bit too warm to shove off, and soon find yourself leaning into him.
>You always got really sleepy when smoking or drinking, no matter what.
>There comes a sound, however, that forces you to open an eye.
>You immediately wish you hadn’t.
>Tree Hugger’s form is easy enough to see through all the smoke, herself leaned over enough to do… something to Flash.
>The sloppy sounds are enough to give you an ample mental image, though.
“...You guys are fuckin’ wild, yo’.”
>...
>......
>No, wait, you can’t fall asleep.
>Not yet.
>The small rumble from your pocket isn’t enough to make you open an eye, but it’s enough to make you grumble and pull the thing out.
>Cursing, you begrudgingly open an eye, trying not to wake Lorry up.
>Things probably about to die, the piece of sh—
>Oh, a message.
>Wait, no, there’s four messages.
>Three from Twilight, and one from a random number.
>The fuck is this shit?
>Shrugging, you go to the unknown one first, a small feeling of fear building up in you.
>You’re not sure why, but random numbers always scare the shit out of you.
>Maybe it’s a fear of the unknown?
>>
>>30362423
>Or maybe you were beat in the head with a telephone as a child, and that has manifested itself into some irrational fear of random numbers?
>Who knows, you sure as hell don’t.
>Opening it up, you squint a little bit to see the letters, the hotbox still working wonders.
>”Hey, it’s Sunset, is everything alright?”
>Again: the fuck is this shit?
>Thought you changed your number after that day.
>Nestling yourself a little more into the warm pillow that is Lorry, you begin to type out a response, though you have to retype every word about two to six times, depending on how well your brain is functioning at that particular moment.
“Yeah, just hotboxing, why?”
>Sure, not the best thing to tell someone that you’ve not talked to in nearly a year, but you remember that she’s not a snitch.
>Her message was sent, what, about fifteen minutes ago?
>You decide to check out Twilight’s messages.
>A wet ‘pop’ and a giggle from the front of the car interrupts you before anything else can happen.
>”You’re usually supposed to ask before you start recording, Non.”
>Tree Hugger looks up to you, a small trail of saliva trailing down from her mouth…
“Just textin’ a friend, don’t worry about me.”
>She licks her lips clean before going back at it, looking you in the eyes as she makes contact.
>Clicking your tongue, you take a moment to nod at the sight.
“...Noice.”
>You return your attention to your phone, and, more importantly, Twilight’s messages.
>All three of them, oh boy.
>”Hey, Anonymous, I’m really sorry about what happened today at the hospital. We were just next to Vinyl, next thing we know Grizzly’s talking to you… We had no idea that he was going to do that, and I understand if you’re mad at me.”
>There’s about a twenty minute gap between the first two, the original having been sent about an hour ago.
>>
>>30362434
>”I really hope this doesn’t put a strain on our friendship, Anonymous, I know I messed up real bad, letting him come and not seeing that this would happen. I’m so sorry, Anonymous, can you forgive me? Nothing like this will happen ever again, I promise, I’ll be a better friend, just give me one more chance!”
>...Ouch.
>You grimace grows as you let out a subconscious, “Oh shit,” before reading the last message.
>”Please, Anonymous… I’m sorry if I never showed it, but I really care about you. I don’t care about Singsong, I don’t care if they say you let him die, I know you’re a good person and that you would never do something like that! Please, Anon, please tell me you don’t hate me.”
>>
File: 1480641296178.png (164KB, 690x288px) Image search: [Google]
1480641296178.png
164KB, 690x288px
>>30361972
IceMan, too many waifu is gonna ruin your laifu.
>>
File: 1497885491972.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497885491972.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>30362438

(S)Extra long update for being late a day, apologies for being a kike, decided to read "Manos" again, stopped abruptly one day because life and that just ate away all my yesterday. Update tomorrow, though probably not as long as this one, but an update nonetheless.

Until next time, you glorious bastards.
>>
>>30362438
>>30362454
Shit, sorry m8.
>>
File: Sad Croix.jpg (47KB, 600x854px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Croix.jpg
47KB, 600x854px
>>30362454
My life is already ruined as is.
>>
File: 1469006038908.png (932KB, 800x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1469006038908.png
932KB, 800x1117px
>>
File: um no.gif (809KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
um no.gif
809KB, 400x225px
>>30362454
>too many waifu
>ruining laifu

You can have multiple waifus as long as they're from different shows
>>
File: twilie tongue.gif (88KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
twilie tongue.gif
88KB, 300x275px
>>30363447
>>30363447
>this is what newfags actually believe
>>
on the real.. my girl DUMMY cute
>>
File: 1241324124.png (380KB, 822x867px) Image search: [Google]
1241324124.png
380KB, 822x867px
>>30365067
>Invented a fucking magical containment device despite not even knowing what magic was
>Has never been shown inventing any other cool things afterwards
They seriously need to play up her nerdy genius side more
>>
>>30365067
desu senpai
>>
File: omg.png (524KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
524KB, 720x720px
>>30351202
>nvm anon, everything's okay!
>>
>>30365615
That looks terrifying.
>>
>>30365615
>Timber Spruce's invisible footlong
>>
>>30368094
I still don't get why SciTwi is nearly blind while normal Twi has perfect eyes, computers won't fuck up your eyes that bad.
>>
File: Cleaning glasses.png (88KB, 678x830px) Image search: [Google]
Cleaning glasses.png
88KB, 678x830px
>>30368211
Because glasses are cute, Anon. Also, Twilight probably keeps her eyesight stable with magic.
>>
>>30365081
>That pic.
>Turns out the friendship death ray on her alicorn episode created two copies of her.
>One, the real Twilight was left in a vegetative state.
>The other one, took on the mantle of Princess until the real Twilight could wake up.
It's almost like one of my Japanese games.
>>
>>30368244
If you can fix eyesight with magic in Equestria, how come some pones still need glasses anyway?

Even Rarity is farsighted
>>
>>30368317
Maybe it's a difficult spell to cast, and Rarity isn't very good at magic.
>>
>>30368244
>Twilight probably keeps her eyesight stable with magic.
then why does moondancer have glasses?
>>
>>30368473
Yeah, but obviously other unicorns would offer eye repair services, hell, if Twilight can fix eyes seems like a dick move to leave one of your friends farsighted.
>>
>>30368500
>>30368508
the real answer is that EQG is noncanon and has no bearing on what actual Equestria is like
but whatever
>>
>>30368534
>the real answer is that EQG is noncanon and has no bearing on what actual Equestria is like

EQG is canon though.

The real answer is that the artists (correctly) thought giving Scilight glasses would be a good design choice. It also helps to differentiate the two characters when they are on screen together.
>>
>>30362438
>Groaning, you try and shift a little bit more into Lorry, finding his warmth much more comforting than anything coming from your phone.
“Fuck me, dude.”
>”Later.”
>Traces of a grin come onto your face as you shoot Tree Hugger a look, but you’re brought back to the situation all too soon by the buzz of your phone.
>Seems Sunset replied.
>”Twilight’s really upset right now, just got off the phone with her. She was crying, talking about how she messed up or something with you? Just wanted to make sure that everything’s ok on your end. I know how over-reactive Twilly can be from experience.”
>A small groan leaves your mouth as you put the phone down for a moment, trying to think about how to go about this.
>You muse the idea of ignoring your phone and passing out, but the caring part of you is typing away before your hedonist side can even comprehend that the phone’s back in your hand.
“Just read her texts, dunno what the fuck happened. Didn’t even leave her on ‘read’. Was busy. Also, how’d you get my number?”
>Fucking wonderful, this whole situation.
>Should’ve just ignored your phone at this rate.
>Returning to Twilight’s messages, you curse again before typing away.
“You doing alright, Twilight? Sorry, was busy getting stuck in with the lads.”
>Not your most eloquent work, but you decide to let it slide.
>*Bzzt*
>Sunset.
>”Good to see you too. More or less managed to bum it off of Twilly, but that’s not important. What’s important is that we calm Twilight down, haven’t seen her act this bad since the Midnight Sparkle incident.”
>Midnight Sparkle?
>Maybe Twilight has a sister? You’ll have to ask her about that.
“Working on it as we speak, bacon headass.”
>...Shit.
>You accidentally just called her by one of the nicknames you gave her way back when.
>”Good to hear, dumbass. Lemme know how it goes.”
>>
>>30369581
>Heh, least she hasn’t forgotten your nickname.
>What you wouldn’t give to be back in those days where everyone had a nickname that related back to “ass”.
>There was little jackass for Dash, smartass for Singsong, fatass for Grizzly, and dumbass for you, among an uncountable amount of others.
>Good times.
>A message from Twilight pulls you back into the present.
>”Heh heh heh, I’m doing fine, just fine, not stressed at all…”
>Great.
“Again, sorry about that, was busy. I’m not mad at you and nothing has changed between us, trust me on that one. As it turns out, I’m high. Can we talk about this later? People are banging right in front of me, someone’s passed out on my shoulder, and I can barely stay awake.”
>A moment of silence.
>Twilight is typing…
>Twilight.
>Twilight is typing...
>”You promise nothing’s going to change, Anon?”
“Swear on my life, kiddo.”
>A moment of silence passes, though the message remains as ‘read’ for quite some time.
>”Thanks, Anon, and sorry for being such a dork about all this. Good night! \(^o^)”
>You’re halfway asleep by the time you finish reading that message, but then you remember that another sophomore is expecting results.
>Grumbling, you type the message hastily before turning your notifications off.
“Hey, cheered her back up, I’m gonna’ pass out now, k bye.”
>Resting back into Lorry, you—
>*Bzzt*
>Mother fucker!
>Opening the damned thing up, you notice that you messed up and turned wifi on instead of turning all notifications off.
>”She’s sounding way better. Thanks, Anon. We’ve got to talk about what Grizz said though, you free tomorrow at lunch?”
>Fuck, you really want to be an asshole and leave her on read at this point, but, again, your moral compass just loves to be a dick munch.
“Maybe, I dunno, Trix wants me to sit with her and Sonata again. Alright, I’m passing out, c’ya.”
>>
>>30369589
>You decide that you’re too lazy to turn off notifications, instead just turning the whole damn thing off instead.
>It’s then when you notice that the car is moving.
>You’d guess that it’s going a solid thirty, but that’s not important.
“Fuck’re we going?”
>Flash adjusts the rearview mirror, looking at you with red eyes and a small smile, the car’s interior being aired out as flashes of light from streetlights temporarily blind you.
>”Munchies, bro, munchies.”
>...
>......
>You are Pinkie Pie.
“Findin’ everything delish, you three?”
>They’re all a bit busy eating their food, so you entertain yourself by zipping around them a few times on your roller skates.
>Dash is the first to respond, being the fast eater that she is.
>”Ten outta’ ten.”
>Applejack then gives out a quick nod, her cheeks filled like a squirrel’s.
>Grizzly, being the most thorough, gives a thumbs up before going back to his meal, not even halfway done with it all.
>It’s not too common that your friends come to visit you during work, but that makes it all the more special.
>Being a waitress at the local diner, of which stays open until midnight, has only a few perks, but these moments are easily the best.
>Rainbow Dash and Applejack love coming here on Tuesday nights, though you’re not quite sure, and they even brought Grizzly!
>Well, more like Dash brought him along, as you’ve noticed that Applejack has been unusually quiet, but you don’t pay her any mind.
>Probably too busy stuffing her mouth to make chit chat!
>A distant, yet smooth, rumble breaks you from your thoughts.
>You already know that a cars pulled into the parking lot, some ways off to your left.
“Be right backy, holler if you need me!”
>”Will do, Pinkie.”
>You give a slight wave to Dash before turning on a dime and zipping towards the parked car.
>Oooo boy, is that a Cadillac?
>>
>>30369598
>Wait, something about it feels… familiar.
>As you near the driver’s window, however, it all clicks as the window opens up.
“Flashy!”
>Aaaand then it hits you.
“Ooooph, stinky…”
>You immediately recognize the smell, having been around way too many parties not to remember it by heart at this point, but you manage to put on a small smile anyways.
>As long as people aren’t doing it right in front of you or offering you any, then you’ve no real problem with the stuff.
>”Heheheh, ayyyy, Pinkie! Long time no see, eh?”
>Flash’s eyes are slightly red as he leans back in his seat, shooting you a small wave that takes him visible effort to complete.
>Bouncing up a little and returning the wave with as much enthusiasm as you can give, you glance over to the person riding shotgun.
“Hey’o, Huggy! What can I do ya’ for?”
>The two discuss this for a moment, before deciding on… Five orders of onion rings and six corndogs.
>Oh, and can’t forget the four milkshakes!
“And’ll that be all for ya’?”
>You wait for a moment, clicking your pen closed and giving the two a friendly smile, but then there comes something that catches you completely from left field.
>A voice from the back of the cadillac, but it’s not just that which makes your eyes go wide.
>It’sthe fact that you can instantly recall who the voice belongs to.
>”I’ll have two number nines… a number nine large… a number six with extra dip…”
>The voice erupts into mad giggles after that, though you can’t help but lean in towards the window and take a peek at the senior behind Huggy.
“Nonny?!”
>There comes a small grunt before he speaks again.
>”Who ‘dat?”
>Flash reaches back and pats Anonymous on the thigh, making the man jump and bash the top of his head against the car’s roof.
>”Ay, what’chu want, bro? We’re here.”
>Anonymous, with eyes distant and slightly red, shoves Flash’s seat with a rare look of anger overtaking him.
>>
>>30369603
>As soon as it appeared, however, it dissipates into a look of utter confusion as he squints your way.
>”Uh, where’d we go again?”
>”The diner, bro.”
>”Oh yeah, right…”
>It takes Nonny several seconds of squinting before a wave of recognition overtakes his eyes, the senior excitedly smacking the back of Huggy’s seat as he leans further in.
>”Dude, dude, dude, it’s chuckle nuts!”
>A small giggle erupts from your mouth as soon as you hear the old nickname, a great many memories coming back of all his silly names that he would give to you, sometimes upwards of three a day.
>Nonny begins to stare at you, a euphoric look overtaking him.
>Besides earlier today at the cafeteria, this is the happiest you’ve seen him in, like, forever!
>Flash, however, looks at him with a deadpan look.
>”That’s Pinkie, bro.”
>”Exactly, it’s chuckle nuts!”
>Nonny leans as much as he can in towards you, even shrugging off somebody that was sleeping on his shoulder.
>”Holy hell, it’s been ages, chuckle nuts, how ya’ been?”
>He doesn’t wait for a response, a connection now made as he looks up and down your uniform.
>This gets a small blush from you.
>”You workin’ here, nutty? Holy shit, how’d you manage that?”
>An amazed laugh leaves his mouth, his eyes wide and starry as he looks up at you.
>You do a little twirl on your skates before returning his smile.
“Well, I know a guy who knows a guy, who also turns knows a guy, and that guy knows a guy’s cousin…!”
>Nonny blinks slowly before nodding his head rapidly, the same fascinated look on his face all the while.
>”Damn, that’s fuckin’ rad, nut—”
>”Bro, I’m hungry, hurry da fuck up!”
>Nonny slaps the back of Flash’s headrest.
>The two have a staring contest a moment later, getting right up in each other’s faces…
>>
>>30369611
>It’s abruptly broken when the two burst out in laughter, Anon ruffling Flash’s hair afterwards before putting his attention back onto you.
>”Alright, uh, I’ll have… fuck, I dunno’.”
>He glances at the large menu in front of the parking space, squinting hard and focusing, though eventually settles for a shrug before looking back at you.
>”I trust ya’, Ponk, pick for me!”
>...Nonny trusts you?
>Blinking, you take a moment to realize what’s just happened.
>Nonny just had a conversation with you.
>Nonny’s enjoying a talk with you!
>NONNY WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND AGAIN!
>Unable to contain yourself, you jump into the air and zoom off back towards the kitchen, the sound of your happy cheer echoing throughout the night.
>...
>......
>>
File: 1497158095115.png (196KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1497158095115.png
196KB, 500x636px
>>30369621
Whamo, bamo, update!

Kind of like introducing new POV's, so much so that I think I'll keep popping them in. Maybe everyone will get their brief spotlight? Who knows. I bet you can all guess who's coming in on the next update, though.

P.S. Just found out I really fucking love having pinkest pony in my stories, potentially best M6 besides purple smart.
>>
excuse me but that is my WIFE youre speaking to like that
>>
>>30370714
Your wife is a filthy slut who pleasures old men for money
>>
File: unhapy.png (4KB, 174x152px) Image search: [Google]
unhapy.png
4KB, 174x152px
>>30370733
hey mister YOU LISTEN HERE my wife is a respectable women and ill have you know that i make a decent living that there would never be a need for an alternate source of income

so you better take that back before i kick your ASS
>>
>>30370971
Twilight is a rot crotch whore with syphilis who loves the feeling of dirty fat old cocks in her ass!
>>
>>30370971
Dot is that you?
>>
File: 12432143124.png (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12432143124.png
684KB, 1280x720px
I want to steal Twilight's glasses and wear them so I can gain her science magic
>>
>>30371055
I want to grope Twilight's tiddies
>>
This bloke in another thread has 5 waifus >>30371498
>>
>>30371605
looks like someone is going to hell
more than one waifu is a sin
>>
>>30371605
"""waifus"""
>>
I have two, is that okay?
>>
>>30371903
That's perfectly okay because they have half of personality each :^)
>>
>>30371903
Waifus are like cats. You're encouraged to get two of them so they can "play" with each other while you're at work.
>>
File: Loras.png (305KB, 433x416px) Image search: [Google]
Loras.png
305KB, 433x416px
>>30371605
Having more than one waifu is only acceptable so long as they are from different series.

This is not acceptable.
>>
>>30362412
>Lorica Segmentata
Nice armour.
>>
File: 693607.jpg (440KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
693607.jpg
440KB, 1500x2000px
>>30371069
what about her shaft?
>>
>>30362412
Sex with Tree Hugger would be so pleasant I can't even imagine it.
>>30362438
Shit, man, this is getting sad.

Also, don't smoke pot on a car, the smell will never go away.
>>
>>30371998
Do they have a sibling named Lorica Hamata?
>>
>>30372052
I would smash that boipucci.
Then I would feel bad because Twi is my daughteru.
>>
Her yay will end tomorrow.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>30372110
>jif related

>>30371903
if they like eachother than yes
>>
File: 1130317.jpg (320KB, 932x674px) Image search: [Google]
1130317.jpg
320KB, 932x674px
>"I hopped dimensions to bully you, Twilight."
>>
File: large (1).png (767KB, 947x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
767KB, 947x1024px
please do not bully my wife she is cute and nice and is to not deserve this shit thank you
>>
File: 12341324321.png (698KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12341324321.png
698KB, 1280x720px
>>30372643
Prepare to get bullied nerd
>>
File: AUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.jpg (50KB, 411x322px) Image search: [Google]
AUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.jpg
50KB, 411x322px
>>30372651
I SAID STOP
>>
>>30372699
No, Twilight is a little bitch who deserves all the wedgies, swirlies, and general beatings she gets, the only good part about her was Midnight Sparkle and she's gone now.
>>
File: FEED ME LIGHT.png (2MB, 1700x959px) Image search: [Google]
FEED ME LIGHT.png
2MB, 1700x959px
>>30354814
CHIM?
>>
File: eurt.png (505KB, 1024x2808px) Image search: [Google]
eurt.png
505KB, 1024x2808px
>>30372710
dont fuck wit my girl, like, you dont want these problems
>>
File: 1234123432142.jpg (69KB, 622x850px) Image search: [Google]
1234123432142.jpg
69KB, 622x850px
>>30372722
I want to steal her glasses and replace them with a identical pair with non-prescription lenses when she isn't paying attention so she freaks out and thinks her eyes have severely degraded over night, wasting hundreds of dollars to get an eye exam and a new pair of prescription glasses for absolutely no reason because her current prescription still works just fine.
>>
>>30372155
>If they like each other.
That's called being a cuck.
>>
>>30372643
If she breathe she a thot.
>>
File: Smug, self-confident intellect.png (851KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smug, self-confident intellect.png
851KB, 1280x720px
>>30372110
Good.
>>
>>30375085
if akko dies then that means no season 2 and no croix
dont be a fag and let little animated girls like akko and twilight be happy
>>
File: Delet.png (274KB, 1084x812px) Image search: [Google]
Delet.png
274KB, 1084x812px
>>30375085
Croixposting is a disease
>>
File: 1497838250386.jpg (1MB, 2095x3063px) Image search: [Google]
1497838250386.jpg
1MB, 2095x3063px
>>30376333
this tbqh
>>
File: Croix profile.jpg (65KB, 728x719px) Image search: [Google]
Croix profile.jpg
65KB, 728x719px
>>30376333
Amanda posters are pathetic.

>>30376547
Chariot posters are losers.
>>
always picked last in gym class.
Slow, terrible coordination, gets winded easily. the list goes on. shes the worst pick.
>>
File: gym class.png (163KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
gym class.png
163KB, 680x960px
>>30376569
fuck i accidentally hit choose file twice (meant to captcha) why the hell does that erase the image
>>
>>30376577
no idea why it does that
>>
File: 1498185771396.gif (374KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1498185771396.gif
374KB, 576x432px
>>30376556
>hating on Amandaposters and Chariotposter while loving worst girl
I bet you hate Akko and Diana as well
>>
File: Cubed.jpg (355KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cubed.jpg
355KB, 773x1000px
>>30376889
I don't so much hate the characters, so much as I hate the people that cannot see the glory of Croix.
>>
>>30377215
Croix is a piece of shit, I hope she gets killed in the end.
>>
>>30372110
Well its been a day and her yay isn't over
>>
>>
>>30369668
Man, you write the stoner talk to a t. fucking hilarious.
I am guessing AJ or RD.
Really loved the Pinkie POV, btw.
>>
>>30377215
F.
>>
>>30380417
Rip Croix
She was evil
>>
File: Delete this.jpg (173KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Delete this.jpg
173KB, 680x383px
>>30380417
>>30381458
She's not dead you retards.
>>
>>30381520
It's okay IceMan, now you can follow your taste to where it belongs, hell.
>>
File: sunsad.jpg (362KB, 890x887px) Image search: [Google]
sunsad.jpg
362KB, 890x887px
I can't believe that Icy's wife is fucking dead
>>
>>30381760
What a shame
https://youtu.be/09vVF-Hvykg
>>
>>
>>
File: 1470885.jpg (100KB, 500x923px) Image search: [Google]
1470885.jpg
100KB, 500x923px
your waifu's got the hots for an illegal shimmigrant

what do?
>>
>>30384499
Call Trump and build a great wall around the portal, then send her back
>>
>>30384513
It's too late, they're already married and had a lesbian spawn together.
>>
File: twitwi.jpg (37KB, 214x283px) Image search: [Google]
twitwi.jpg
37KB, 214x283px
>>30384499
>twilight and sunset
>lesbians
i don't think so, kid
>>
File: twiggy.png (258KB, 377x478px) Image search: [Google]
twiggy.png
258KB, 377x478px
>>30384542
my wife would never betray me like that. how dare you speak about her like that. i ought to kick your ass
>>
File: 1232453.jpg (321KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1232453.jpg
321KB, 700x1000px
>>30384842
>>
File: BURN.gif (554KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
BURN.gif
554KB, 490x490px
>>30381612
>>30381760
>>30381805
>>
File: 1234123412341242.png (569KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1234123412341242.png
569KB, 920x720px
>>30384542
In that case I'm going ghost
>>
File: twitwi.png (21KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
twitwi.png
21KB, 217x225px
you guys like my wifes new haircut?
>>
>>30385449

Ground control to Major Tom...
>>
>>30385449
I think its cute

>>30385336
I still cant believe that it was andrew miracles
>>
>>30369621
>Well, ain’t this a right and proper crapshoot?
>You are Applejack, and you’re more or less pissed.
>”And then you wanna’ know what he did?”
>Dash, as per usual, continues to talk with no end in sight, determined to keep your and Grizz’s attention throughout the whole tale.
>Well, in all honesty, she hasn’t really cared about caring your attention at all tonight.
>All she’s cared about is talking with Grizzly about how much dirt they can dig up on that Anon fella.
>While you never really talked with the guy, him being a senior and all, there’s something inside you that starts flashing you red flags every time that he starts talking about Anon.
>Sometimes it starts acting up when Dash talks too, which is more than a bit worrying.
>”Did he deny it?”
>”Heh, nope, just stared at me for a moment before laughing. Then he said something like, ‘Either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.’”
>Not really excited to feign interest any longer than you already have, you rest your cheek on a fist.
>Conversation’s about as interesting as Shakespeare.
>Your eyes drift off to the side, settling on a brick wall and some shrubs.
>Hey, at least it’s a better sight than that ‘thing’ sitting at your table.
>...Okay, maybe you need to calm down.
>Distraction time.
>Maybe somebody texted you?
>You whip out the old brick of a phone and open it up, eager to not lose your temper quite yet.
>Normally you’d ignore the thing soon as you stepped out with friends, always having found it rude when someone was finding their phone more interesting than their company, but this isn’t exactly normal.
>Hasn’t been ever since Dash invited Grizzly last minute to your usual hangout.
>It wasn’t even that which really annoyed you, it’s the fact that she didn’t even ask if you were alright with him tagging along.
>>
>>30386110
>When you open the phone and look for any red notifications, however, you’re actually surprised to see some.
>Two, to be specific, and both from Sunset.
>Shrugging, you tap the first.
>”Hey, Applejack, I’m in a bit of a pickle here. Kind of wondering how to break it to Anon that, you know, magic exists and all that stuff.”
>You tilt your head sideways, but read the second message regardless.
>”Like, you’re the most reasonable and honest people know, any advice?”
>A long whistle escapes your mouth as you give your hat a light flick.
>Now that’s a tall order…
>”What’s wrong? Getting nudes or something?”
>Looking up from the device, you don’t try to hide your slowly-growing grimace.
“Think yer funny or somethin?”
>Grizzly purses his lips for a moment before deciding on a shrug.
>”I was joking, chill.”
>A moment of silence passes by the table, though you make sure to shoot Dash a look.
>You always wait all week for Tuesday, the night where you get to hit the town with your best friend and forget about everything wrong in the world, and then comes Grizzly.
>’Hurr durr, sex joke, tiddy joke, Anon’s gay, hyuck hyuck hyuck, give attention pls Dash.’
>A small chuckle from your best friend grabs your attention before you’re able to lash out at the senior.
>”So you’re not going to believe what egghead told us…”
>You love her like a sister…
>But the woman can be dumber than a bag of Goddamned rocks sometimes.
>Looking back at your phone and calming yourself down for a solid minute, you momentarily ponder Sunset’s problem before replying.
“Hey there Sunny. How about trying to ease him into it? I’m not sure about you, but I like being brought up to speed slowly instead of having it shoved down my throat at once.”
>Almost as soon as you send the message, however, it’s marked as read.
>...Huh, didn’t know Sunny values your wisdom that much.
>>
>>30386114
>A small smile graces your lips when you think back to her compliments, as it’s far from common when someone tosses a kind word or two your wa—
>”Hey, AJ, wanna go catch the midnight showing on the new war flick on Friday?”
>Eh?
>Looking up again from your device, you blink at the young athlete before remembering what in tarnation she’s talking about.
“There’s no war, Dash, just a few riots by some religious crazies.”
>”Have you even watched the news?”
>You don’t care to look at Grizzly, instead you just send a few dismissive flicks of the wrist his way.
“I’ve heard enough to know that there’s no darn war startin’ up, would’a heard more ‘bout it then, would’a heard a lot more.”
>”Stuff’s pretty brutal up there in Jåskela, AJ,” Dash says, chucking her empty drink off into the trash, “riots every day, people are constantly getting sent to the hospital, and I hear that the government’s startin’ to remilitarize.”
>”Trust me, Dashy, they’ve started on that, but they’re really quiet about it.”
>”No way, you’re lying!”
>You listen for a moment longer before you realize that the two are having their own private conversation yet again, yourself becoming a sort of third wheel for the two.
>Whoopee.
>*Bzzt*
>Looking back at your phone, you smile.
>At least you’ve got one person who wants to talk to you.
>”Oh yeah, imagine how that’ll go. ‘Hey, Anon, I know we haven’t talked in forever, but apparently there’s magic and we need your help finding out where you got that stuff from, because Twilly is getting some really bad readings off of it.’”
>Well, now that you think about it…
>How do you explain that without overwhelming the poor fella?
“Uh, shoot… Maybe there isn’t a way to slowly tell him about it all. Say, Twilight is pretty close to him, yeah?”
>Sunset is typing…
>Sunset.
>Sunset is typing…
>>
>>30386121
>”Not ‘pretty close’, but she’s still closer to him than anyone else. Why?”
“I want you to have her with you to help explain it all, it’ll help coax him down if he gets antsy, or if he doesn’t believe you. Besides, it would be awkward if you just randomly started explaining all of this out of the blue all by your lonesome.”
>Another moment of hesitation, and then…
>”Yeah, that’s a pretty good idea! Thanks, Applejack. I’ll still be thinking about it all tomorrow, though, but thank you so much. Ttyl?”
“No problem. See you around, partner.”
>Closing the thing and setting it back in its usual pocket, you rub your eyes before slowly making to stand.
“Aihm calling it a night, c’ya, Dash.”
>Just as you finish throwing away your trash, however, there comes her voice.
>”So you comin’ Friday?”
>Huh?
“Yeah, sure, I guess.”
>”Sweet, c’ya!”
>Finding your way to the family truck, you begin to rev up the engine, though a very questioning sight welcomes you when you look up from the keys.
>Namely the Cadillac that you instantly recognize as Flash’s, but it’s not that which makes your eyes go wide.
>It’s the rather sizable beverage that soars through the air at a blinding speed, the thing almost seeming more like a blur than an actual object.
>It cuts through the air like a bullet, only slowing down when it violently collides with the back of Grizzly’s head, a dark cola erupting from it and drenching him in the bone.
>Grizzly’s curse is easily muffled by the Cadillac’s engine roaring to life, which only gives way to the screeching of burnt rubber as the thing peels out of the parking lot in a flash.
>There comes something above all the chaos, though, and it’s a something that’s loud and clear above all else…
>”HA, STUPID CUNT!”
>And that something is unmistakably Anon’s voice.
>...
>......
>You are Sunset Shimmer.
>”He should be here by now…”
>>
>>30386133
>And you are, let’s just say… quite stressed.
“Maybe he went to go eat lunch with Trixie and Sonata again?”
>A slight grimace appears on Twilly’s face, but only for a moment.
>”Should we go check again?”
>D’awww, there she goes again, rubbing her arm and looking at the ground.
>Sucks that she never worries this much about you, though.
>Like, really, really sucks.
“Let’s give him five more minutes, then we’ll check. If he’s not here by then, then he’s not probably not coming to school.”
>”O-oh, okay…”
>Oh boy, she looks like she wants to head out and scout for Anon like some type of bloodhound.
>A very nervous and adorkable bloodhound.
>”You know… I really wish he didn’t smoke… and all that stuff.”
>Shaking away your random thoughts, you lean back into the bean bag, of which Anon usually sits during lunch.
“Yeah, I get’cha, really not the most attractive trait a guy can have.”
>Twilly takes a moment to think about this before leaning back in her bag as well.
>”I mean, yeah, I get it, he went through some bad stuff with Dash and Singsong, but was there really no other option?”
>She doesn’t wait for a response, continuing on with a quick twirl of the hands.
>”Like, didn’t he know that he had friends who really cared about him? From what I heard, he was pretty much good friends with everyone on campus, even you two were pretty close!”
>Scooting a bit towards her, you hesitate a moment before wrapping an arm around her shoulder.
“He was hit really hard by Singsong’s death. Kind’a lost all his friends, Twilly, he didn’t have anyone to turn to.”
>The somewhat biting look she sends your way is enough to make you flinch.
>”So you all just abandoned him because Grizzly said that Anon did something, despite there being no evidence?!”
>Retracting your arm, you put up two placating hands before speaking in a soothing voice.
>>
>>30386138
“We didn’t abandon him, Twilly, we tried to help him… Or, well… I tried. Don’t know about the others.”
>You shrug, honestly uncertain about how others reacted to Anon’s situation way back when.
“He just stopped talking to everyone after that, didn’t come to any of the soccer or football games, didn’t come to any parties that didn’t have stuff on the side…”
>You shrug, somewhat hurt by the distant memories of that hollow look in his eyes.
“Whenever I tried talking to him, or offered to talk about it if he would like a friend to talk to, he would just … stare at me for a moment before scoffing and walking off.”
>Oh man, now this is getting depressing.
>Abort talk, abort!
>Making to stand, you offer Twilly a hand, of which she accepts after a moment’s thought.
“C’mon, let’s go check the cafeteria.”
>Twilly gives a short nod, now finding the confidence to look into your eyes and give a small smile.
>”O-okay…”
>...
>......
>Man, are you tired.
>Sure, you got a solid eleven hours of sleep, but your brain is still exhausted for some unknown reason.
>Man, your brain is a real piece of shit sometimes.
>You are Anon, and you are annoyed at your brain.
>Despite being tired as fuck, though, your legs can still work on autopilot and carry you to the cafeteria without issue.
>Still rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, you hold the door open for your two compatriots before entering behind them.
>All three of you already ate, having had some of Tree Hugger’s homemade omelets, but you all decided to show up at lunch anyway.
>The two both had tests to take during the last two hours, so that’s their excuse for coming to school while it’s already halfway over.
>Your excuse, however, is much more retarded.
>You came to chill with the two blue sophomores, as you’d never be able to forgive yourself if you left Trixie hanging.
>>
>>30386147
>The three of you part ways, the two going off to their usual spot while you head off towards the two blue sophomores, of which are facing the opposite direction.
>Tousling Sonata’s hair, of which gets her to squeak and jump slightly, you take a seat opposite of the two with a yawn.
“Sup, shitlords.”
>The two immediately adopt smiles when their eyes land on you, Sonata’s pout instantly forgotten as she redoes her hair, though it’s soon replaced with a confused look.
>”Ah, Anonymous! We were just wondering where you’d run off to this time..”
>”Uh, Moony, is shitlord a good thing…?”
>Trixie blinks at that, still not used to her new nickname.
>People tend to forget her surname, oddly enough.
>”One would assume it’s an insult, but Anonymous always speaks in jest... mostly. So worry not, loyal sidekick, all is well.”
>Your eyes flicker between the two.
“Sidekick?”
>Trixie smiles at this, pulling Sonata closer and gesturing eagerly.
>”Of course, dear Anonymous! Every great magician needs an equally magnificent understudy—”
>Her look of pure confidence and joy is broken as she has some sort of epiphany, her eyes going wide.
>”Wait, has Trixie not told you of her magic show?”
>”Like, I don’t think you have, Moony.”
>”Impossible! The Great and Powerful Trixie cannot make mistakes!”
>”Didn’t you miss, like, five questions on your math test the other day?”
>”Out of thirty, those were completely acceptable losses.”
>”Still mistakes, though.”
>”You, dear sidekick, are a mistake.”
>”Are not.”
>”Are too.”
>”Are not!”
>Heh, it's kind of adorable, honestly.
>Kind'a reminds you of when you'd mess around with Em Dash, back before mom took him and moved up north.
>Just before you’re able to find a comfortable position, though, there comes a heavy shove to your shoulder.
>The scratchy and angry voice that ensues wakes you up faster than any coffee ever could.
>>
File: 1495729923710.png (344KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1495729923710.png
344KB, 1200x797px
>>30386153
Update, update, get yer undercooked and festering update over 'ere!

As it turns out, I also love writing Apple person as well, as she's a generally chill person and I think her and Anon would get along pretty damn well. Also, fuck me, I spent the same amount of time writing this damn update as I did thinking of the two new names I put in there. Writing 4 hard 2 me. Pasty, always updated—https://pastebin.com/phPMVFcM

>>
File: yeet.png (835KB, 590x588px) Image search: [Google]
yeet.png
835KB, 590x588px
She.
>>
>>30386446
>she
>>
>>30386446
do it for her
>>
>>30388236
and then Timber went to jail for having sex with a minor
>>
>>30388280
I mean Twilight could be 18 if she is in her last year of high school.
>>
>>30388285
>legal sex
where's the fun in that?
>>
>>30388285
I always thought they were seniors
They look a lot different from their freshman state and sunset shimmer already won the fall formal 3 times, but ever since FG i dont even know anymore lol its kind of confusing
>>
>>30388607
I dont care what they are as long as I have my magical girl adventures
>>
i need to fuck the scitwi
>>
>>30384842
Well, she is my daughter and I don't remember giving my blessing to any particular Anon.
>>
>>30389975
we eloped
>>
Hot take: Despite what people and the Academy say, the movie Gravity looks fake as fuck, it's CGI reminds me of the Final Fantasy movies.
The movie Interstellar, despite being Reddit-tier, looks much much better.
>>
File: 1498458268432.jpg (137KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1498458268432.jpg
137KB, 1280x738px
marriage with SciTwi ended
now, Ursula is my waifu
>>
>>30392644
aw man im sorry.
it sucks when your new girl is a downgrade from your old one.
>>
We seriously need to see more of SciTwi's geekiness in the movies and shorts, you're seriously telling me a girl like her doesn't have a stupidly overbuilt PC and complained that anything under 300fps is unplayable despite the fact that 99% of her time on the computer is spent shitposting on /v/?
>>
File: 1486265652611.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486265652611.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>30392674
>ursula/chariot
>downgrade
>>
File: 1498459040742.jpg (102KB, 1106x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1498459040742.jpg
102KB, 1106x1486px
>>30392674
>downgrade
>>
File: sweating.png (9KB, 395x355px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.png
9KB, 395x355px
>>30392718
>>
File: 1491088037910.png (1MB, 2130x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1491088037910.png
1MB, 2130x1087px
>>30392718
I wonder how many posters on /lwa/ were /nst/ posters
>>
File: Croix (73).png (586KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Croix (73).png
586KB, 1280x720px
>>30392644
>>30392686
>>30392718
>>30392732
>All these people with shit taste

I bet you wanted the HRE to have a policy of "Cuius regio, eius religio" instead of Protestant domination too.
>>
>>30392919
>Protestants.
>The same cunts who sought Ottoman protection.

>"Cuius regio, eius religio"
>Religious peace.
>With the kebab lovers.

Only one religion should unite the HRE and that is Catholicism, even if it takes a dynasty of literal retards to rule every kingdom.
>>
>>30392919
croix a shit
>>
best girl
>>
>>30386153
>”What in the hell was with you last night, Anon!?”
>Another shove comes to your shoulder, though it fails to move you any as you glance up to meet her eyes.
>”You just don’t go around doing that stuff, Anon. You just… don’t.”
>Dash’s eyes look down at you with barely contained anger and disgust, her arms now folded as a small silence breaks out between you two.
>You knew this was going to happen, but the falling sensation in your stomach was inevitable.
>Sucking it up, you put on a small grin before sitting up straight.
“Don’t know what you’re talking about.”
>”Oh, sure, guess Flash just threw it then?”
>You think about of for a moment, honestly wondering if you should take the blame, but you eventually decide on a small shrug.
>She chews on her lip for a moment, the grimace never leaving her as she glares daggers at you.
>”Ya know what, Anon?”
>Your brow slowly rises, but you decide to remain silent as she raises a finger to point at you.
>”This is why nobody fuc—”
>”Hey’o, Dashy!”
>Eyes going wide, Dash stops her tirade just long enough to look at the newcomer.
>”Not now, Pinkie.”
>Said ball of smiles and euphoria doesn’t seem to acknowledge this, however, and goes on to give out a few enthusiastic waves.
>”Hey’o, Trixie, Sonny, Nonny!”
>Oh yeah, you’re sitting with people, huh?
>Wait, then why’s she only looking at you…?
>Oh, they’ve moved to your side.
>They stand with arms crossed and glare as if Dash was preparing to have a go at you.
>Trixie’s eyes don’t deviate from Dash, but Sonata completely breaks her act and gives out an equally joyful wave, her joy nearly matching Pinkie’s
>”Like, hi’o, Pinkie, what’s up?”
>”Oh, ya’ know, the usual: not prepared for Cranky’s test tomorrow, haven’t started on my history paper, and I probably—”
>Snapping her fingers with a huff, Dash makes her presence known.
>”Pinkie, we were talking, ya’ mind?”
>>
>>30398582
>Trixie takes a step forward, now almost between you and Dash.
>”Trixie thinks your little tirade is over, Rainbow Dash, and Trixie would recommend that you vacate her company before you do anything that you will regret.”
>Dash just scoffs at her.
>”Nobody was talking to you, Trixie.”
>Pinkie then realizes just what type of verbal skirmish she had wandered into, a rare look of panic overtaking her for a moment.
>”H-hey, let’s just calm down, everyone!”
>Sonata takes a moment to look between you four before scratching her head.
>”Wait, we’re not calm? I just kind’a followed Trixie over here…”
>Pinkie gives off a nervous giggle, grabbing Dash gently, yet firmly, by the forearm before taking a step backwards.
>She gives Dash a quick tug, to which Dash eventually relents to before following.
>”I’ll talk to you all later, sorry!”
>And so Pinkie walks off with Dash in hand.
>Well, it’s more like Pinkie drags Dash off, but close enough.
>The two immediately begin to argue as soon as they think they’re out of earshot.
>A rare moment of silence passes between you three, one which you’re quite grateful for.
>Sonata, however, just looks to you two with wide eyes.
>”Uh, what just happened?”
>You and Trixie shrug in unison.
“I’ve said it time and time again,” you say while gesturing to the two open seats opposite of you, “but people are contentious little shits, that’s one universal constant you can always count on.”
>The two gladly retake their seats, but you can see Sonata whispering something to Trixie with a shrug.
>”It means ‘likely to cause fights,’ dear sidekick.”
>”Ooooh, alright.”
>Sonata looks at you for a moment before blinking.
>”What’s a universal constant?”
>Clapping your hands together and giving them a fierce rub, you lean into your seat, all too eager to forget about the former friend.
“Alright, I’m about to drop some knowledge on yo’ sophomore ass, so listen up…”
>>
>>30398590
>...
>......
>You are Twilight Sparkle.
>”Alright, I’m about to drop some knowledge on yo’ sophomore ass, so listen up…”
>And you’re currently standing behind Anonymous, his voice all but dripping with enthusiasm.
>Wish he was that interested whenever he talked to you.
>”Uh, Anon?”
>Blinking, you look left to see Sunset, of whom has just made your presence known to Anon.
>He completely freezes, the silence of the table only broken when he slowly twists his head to get a good look at both of you.
>A small smile forms on his face after a moment, though has to stifle a yawn before continuing.
>”Hey, what’s up?”
“N-not much…”
>Sunset gives out a small chuckle at your stammering, but she’s soon turns after you shoot her a sideways look.
>She quickly gathers herself before putting on a smile and looking to Trixie and Sonata.
>”Hey, mind if we borrow Anon real quick?”
>Sonata shakes her head before giving Anon a quick wave goodbye.
>”Nah, have fun!”
>Trixie, however, puts on a small pout.
>She quickly relents, however, when she realizes that three sets of eyes are staring at her.
>”Trixie will await your return, Anonymous.”
>Said senior, raises an eyebrow, a slightly confused look on his face.
>”And I don’t get a say in this?”
>”Nope!”
>Sunset shakes Anon by the shoulder, though this only gets a small sigh from him.
>”Since when did I become popular?”
>”Heh, you wish, dumbass.”
“Sunset!”
>The two shoot you curious looks, though you only now realize that you’ve placed a hand over Sunset’s mouth.
“S-sorry, Anon!”
>You shoot Sunset another look, but she still looks more confused than anything, as does Anon…
>”Uh, Twilight?”
“Y-yes…? Heheheh…”
>>
>>30398605
>Anon takes a moment to stretch, himself now fully standing, before pointing lazy thumb at Sunset.
>”It’s just a nickname from way back when.”
>N-nani?
>Oh Lord, is it hot in here, or is it just you?
>Removing your hand from Sunset’s mouth, you slowly begin to rub at your arm before looking at the tiles below.
>The two share a chuckle at that, but Sunset leads you three off before you can make yourself seem more stupid than you already have.
>Anon looks over to you, a smirk on his face that you desperately try to match.
>”Ya’ think I’m that thin skinned, Sprinkles? I’m hurt.”
>S-Sprinkles?
“N-nani?!”
>The two come to a sudden halt, both turning fully and looking at you with surprised and worried faces.
>They share a quick glance before turning their attention back onto you.
>”You alright, Twilly?” Sunset asks with a slight tilt of the head.
>Giving out a nervous laugh, you begin to twiddle your thumbs while looking off to the side.
“Dandy! Why, what’s wrong, old buddy old pal? Heheheh...”
>If there is a God, and if he is merciful, then he will strike you down and save you from embarrassing yourself further.
>Neither of them looked at all convinced by your words, however, though your breath catches when you see Anon slowly raise a hand to your face.
>Gingerly does the back of his hand graze against your forehead, the senior’s lips pursing up as he gives his head a light shake.
>You catch his eyes and offer a nervous smile, but it quickly falls under his scrutinizing look.
>”Hot, hot,” he mutters to nobody in particular before removing his hand, giving the thing a light shake after he’s done.
>”You’re boiling up, Sprinkles, ya’ sure you’re fine?”
>Did Anon just call you hot?!
>A-and he just touched you!
>Your breath catches as you realize that you’ve read about situations like these a thousand times over.
>The only thing that can happen next is hot, sweaty assr—
>>
>>30398612
>”Uh, Twilly?”
“S-sorry!”
>Giving a quick bow, you—
>Wait, did you just bow?
>And it wasn’t just a quick one, no, it was a DEEP one.
>Oh God, oh God, alright, Twilight, breathe in… breathe out...
>Looking up, you can see Anon and Sunset give each other confused looks before shrugging in tandem.
>”Ooookay then, Twilly…”
>Sunset then gestures towards the empty table before you three, herself taking a seat only a moment after.
>She pats the seat next to her while looking at you, a small smile on her face.
>You’re not sure if she’s trying to contain a fit of laughter at your outburst or not, but you don’t have to worry about Anon hiding his amusement, as you can hear his chuckle as he takes a seat opposite of Sunset.
>”Did you just speak weeb back there, Sprinkles?”
>Your cheeks still feel like someone put a thousand degree knife to them, and you can’t really think of a proper response as you take your seat.
>Sunset, thankfully enough, moves quickly and speaks in your place.
>”Oh, trust me, Anon, you don’t wanna’ know about it.”
>Wait, what?
>”Lemme’ guess, she actually speaks fluent ching bing or some shit?”
>Et tu, Sunset?
>Pulling out a microfiber cloth and beginning to clean your glasses, you give a small huff before speaking.
“I may or may not have taken several online classes…”
>Anon, upon hearing this, cups his face into his hands as Sunset gives out a light giggle.
“So, moving on!”
>You begin to tap Sunset’s side furiously, eliciting a small giggle from her before she shrugs off your assault.
>”Oh yeah, huh? Guess we’ve got some stuff to talk about.”
>Removing his hands, Anon purses his lips before sitting up straight.
>”Well ain’t those some ominous words?”
>He doesn’t give you two time to reply, merely taking a moment to crack his neck before continuing.
>”I presume this has somethin’ to do with Grizzly going off the deep end?”
>>
>>30398615
>Sunset, taking charge just as she said she would, nods and leans forward.
>”I guess you could say that…”
>She offers a look to you, giving off a small nod after a moment’s hesitation.
>”But, first, we’ve got to ask you a question.”
>The senior takes a moment to think about this, himself adopting a professional look that would rival that of Celestia when she needs to lay down the law.
>Deathly serious, yet approachable and open to suggestion.
>”Shoot.”
>...
>......
>You are Anonymous.
>”How much do you trust us?”
>And you’re more than a bit skeptical.
>You were expecting them to immediately talk about Grizzly's apparent insanity, but they’ve instead switched the subject matter to you.
>And their question isn’t exactly an easy one to answer.
>Glancing between the two for a moment longer, you ponder the question for a moment before raising a brow.
“Kind of a strange question to ask, but I’m an honest man...”
>You give them a light shrug.
“But I trust ya’ both, you’re good people.”
>Smiling, Sunset folds her hands together.
>A flash of doubt enters her face as she tries to find the right words, however...
>Maybe some incentive to find them will help?
“Why?”
>Slowly taking in a breath of air, Sunset stares down at her hands, eyes focused on avoiding yours.
>”Did you ever hear about what happened at the last Fall Formal?”
>Blinking, you shake your head.
“Somebody spike the punch?”
>A small chuckle leaves her mouth, which only serves to accentuate the growing sense of unease you’re now nursing.
>”What about the Friendship Games?”
“...They were pretty fun, way back when, but I haven’t gone to them the past few years, sorry.”
>A bit of confusion passes her face.
>”Midnight Sparkle?”
>Twilight’s eyes go a bit wide at that, but you can’t fathom why.
“Never heard of her.”
>Sunset glances left and right before letting her eyes settle on you, another small sigh leaving her mouth.
>>
>>30398625
>”Promise you won’t think we’re crazy?”
>You look into her eyes, searching for anything that would lead you astray.
>Much to your relief, you can only see nervousness and hope in those eyes.
“Promise.”
>Nodding, Sunset takes in one last breath before glancing at Twilight.
>She nods.
>You suppose that Sunset’s smile should be more warming than it is ominous, but you can’t help that small shiver that runs down your spine.
>”Well, I’m going to be honest with you, Anon. Grizzly wasn’t lying, and he hasn’t gone crazy.”
>...
>Blinking, you look to Twilight with a raised eyebrow and the beginnings of a smile on your face.
>”It’s the truth, Anon.”
>Chuckling, you look around to see where the cameraman is.
>It’s probably Pinkie, now that you think about it.
>When you glance over at Twilight’s usual table, however, you’re surprised to see all of them return your stare, just as curious as you are.
>None of them have a phone pointed at you, though, which is weird.
>Maybe it’s one of those smaller cameras, like the little ones that look like a ball?
>Glancing around the cafeteria a little longer for anything off, you eventually turn back to the two.
“So, when’s Franku gonna’ pop out?”
>Sunset frowns a bit at that, but doesn’t show her displeasure beyond that quick slip up.
>”We’re not crazy, Anon.”
>Nodding, you give her a small grin.
“Never said you were, but you are hell’a dedicated to this prank.”
>Rubbing your eyes, you yawn into an elbow before continuing.
“Got me all nervous and shit, thinkin’ it was gonna’ be somethin’ bad.”
>Silence greets you, as well as two dead ass stares that lack any sort of mirth.
>And so the silence continues to drag on for the better half of a minute.
>Twilight’s eyes remain firmly placed on her lap, though Sunset’s glance nervously between you and her friend.
>Man, this is getting awkward fast.
>>
>>30398631
>You wouldn’t have thought the two would be this committed to a joke, but that YouTube money drives people to do some stupid shit.
>You glance at Twilight again, catching her eyes for just a fraction of a second before she looks down again.
>Some REALLY stupid shit.
“So, just to reiterate, you’re trying to convince me that magic exists?”
>Sunset gives off a weary, if not forced, smile.
>”It’s not that simple, Anon…”
>Your deadpan stare is the only response she gets.
>Twilight, perhaps seeing the situation of her friend, speaks out for the first time in a few minutes.
>You have to strain your ears and lean in slightly, but you can hear her nonetheless.
>”Maybe it would be easier to show him?”
>The two share a look before Sunset’s eyes widen, herself giving out a small laugh before slapping herself on the forehead.
>After giving her head a quick shake, however, she focuses her attention back onto you.
>You don’t flinch when she reaches out towards your hand, but you do look her in the eyes all the while.
>She must be the best damn actor you’ve met yet, as she’s serious like no other.
>”Just… trust me, Anon. Please…”
>...
>......
>You are Sunset Shimmer.
>And you’re currently wondering why you still haven’t gotten used to that tingling sensation whenever you used your magic.
>You’ve done this like, what, ten times now?
>Maybe you aren’t nearly as gifted as you once—
>A quiet snif breaks you from your thoughts.
>Trying to focus on the sight before your eyes, you can just make out the sight of…
>I-is that Singsong!?
>Sure, it’s a flashback and all, but it’s still surreal to see him after all this time.
>It’s like you can actually reach out and touch him…
>The old friend is illuminated just enough by some moonlight coming in through a nearby window, though you’re unable to catch much more detail about him before his slurred shout makes you flinch back.
>>
>>30398637
>”You fucking liar!”
>There’s a bit of light reflected from something within Singsong’s hands.
>After squinting, you can now make out the outline of the rifle pointed down and towards…
>Oh God.
>”She’s like a sister to me, Singsong, just like you’re my fucking brother!”
>Anon keeps his hands firmly planted on the back of his head all the while, not once daring to move off of his stomach.
>”Just think about this—”
>A heavy kick to side silences him, though you can hear him wheezing from the sheer force of the blow.
>Singsong then kicks him again.
>And again.
>And again.
>And again.
>It’s only now when you realize a terrible flaw of your magic.
>You can’t pull out of the flashback.
>Anon is soon coughing and wheezing for air, the man now on his back as he clutches his sides.
>”She won’t shut the fuck up about someone, Anon!”
>The muzzle of the rifle is mere inches away from Anon’s face at this point, though you’re now able to see the blood leaking down from a gash just above Anon’s left eye.
>”Always textin’ someone, even when we’re on a fucking date, always calling me out on shit that I never told her about…”
>He then begins to slowly press the muzzle into Anon’s neck, his eyes narrowing all the while.
>”It’s all shit that happened when you were around, fucking rat!”
>Anon forces his eyes open, of which are pleading and hold tears of pain in their corners.
>”I wouldn’t do that, Singsong, you know me better than anyone else!”
>”All your fault!”
>Anon attempts to squirm away, though this only gets the muzzle forced into him even harder..
>”All your fault!”
>”Singsong, p—”
>”All your fault!”
>”PL—”
>”ALL YOUR FAULT!”
>”MOM!”
>...Silence.
>This is quickly broken by a loud sob, one that makes you shiver from the primal fear in it, but that’s not all.
>”Mom…”
>”Mommy…”
>>
>>30398650
>Anon’s voice rings throughout your ears, each word followed by a sniffle or a squeal as he crawls into a ball, arms now clasped around his head in terror.
>”Save...”
>”Save me…”
>”M-mommy… Save me…”
>There comes a deafening gunshot, and all is silent, save for the sobs and desperate cries that echoes through your mind endlessly.
>...
>......
>>
>>30398544
I want to go to her house and play vidya with her inside her musky, filthy room while discussing why New Vegas was infinitely superior to Fallout 3 and 4.
>>
File: 1498055301769.jpg (62KB, 537x868px) Image search: [Google]
1498055301769.jpg
62KB, 537x868px
>>30398684
Update, woot.

A bit of a big update, at that, but one I hope ya'll enjoy. Not a whole lot to say right now, as I'm a bit exhausted, but I'll see if I can't introduce a certain character ya'll seem to love in the story in the near future. Pasty—https://pastebin.com/phPMVFcM

>>
File: thicc twi.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thicc twi.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
Would you a ThiccLight?
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (69KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.jpg
69KB, 621x621px
>>30399098
>skyrim "sexy" mods
>>
Test
>>
File: loll.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
loll.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>30352131
>Cops can't unhug you.
>>
File: laughing sluts.png (1MB, 882x767px) Image search: [Google]
laughing sluts.png
1MB, 882x767px
>>30399109
>he doesn't like sexy mods
>>
File: thig.jpg (89KB, 650x608px) Image search: [Google]
thig.jpg
89KB, 650x608px
>>30399098
Wow!
>>
>>30400207
if you need to download mods for Todd's favorite game to "entertain" yourself, then you need look up actual porn
>>
File: 1478044527203.jpg (33KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1478044527203.jpg
33KB, 580x435px
>>30400207
>He does shit games.
>>
>>30400860
You almost had it, the natural conclusion to your first statement is that if a game needs modding to be entertaining, then that game is a piece of shit.
>>
>>30400860
>Google
>Anthro Mod MLP
YIS!
>>
Smelly nerd thread.
>>
>>30402316
This isn't the Moonnigger thread.
>"MUH PARTY!"
>>
Twiggy has shit taste in vidya
>>
>>30403313
>shit taste
>morrowind
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SKYRIM FAGS GET OUT
>>
>>30403555
Besides Morrowind what other games would Twi play? I'm gonna guess we can add Fallout 1/2/NV and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series to the list
>>
>>30403583
Riven, Myst, EyE (basically 30 games in one), Souls series.
She would be /v/ incarnate.
>>
>>30398736
That certain character better be Moonie

Your story needs more spagoots
>>
>>30403982
>Souls series.
>literally normie the game
>>
>>30403982
>>30404643
>"Oh, you thought Dark Souls was hard? You're sooo hardcore anon"
>"Now go away and don't talk to me again until you've managed to play at least five obscure games that cannot be found in any game store or steam,"
>>
>>30404643
>being so addicted to memes that you think normies play anything other than mobile trash
>>
File: AverageDaS2Player.webm (955KB, 920x518px) Image search: [Google]
AverageDaS2Player.webm
955KB, 920x518px
>>30404721
Nigga, have you seen how many R1 spamming straight sword dumbfucks are in the game, Souls is crawling with normies
>>
>>30404778
The correct term is normalfag, you normalfag.
Also the only really challenging Souls game is Demon Souls, which is the pleb filter of the saga in rating threads.
>>
>>30404721
Normalfags play sports games and Halo in their Xboxes, while also consuming TV garbage. This was confirmed by Microsoft themselves on their Xbox One reveal E3.
>>
>>30405040
>halo
am I in 2009 again?
>>
>>30405051
I dont think microsoft cares about halo anymore
>>
>>30404778

honestly the only busted greatsword is the drakekeeper's sword; broadsword moveset complete with phantom range because it's the longest straight sword signal the real tryhards. and so does the warped sword.
>>
>>30405926
>the only busted greatsword

meant to say 'the only busted *straight* sword, sorry.
>>
File: AverageLHBplayer.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AverageLHBplayer.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>30405936
Broken or not, you can't deny there's a ton of normalfag shitters in the game who pick the weapon with the most boring moveset and just spam r1 until their stamina runs out, hell, they make up the majority of pvp
>>
>>30405947

well, it isn't like they're bad weapons, and there definitely are players who use them better than your normie scrub.

the one that bugs me most are ballerina souls players.
if your strategy involves spinning around trying to bait in an attack you're being a huge faggot and you need to stop.
>>
>>30405926
The drakekeeper sword is outclassed by the varangian sword, though
>>
That no pickle pee, that no pump-a-rum.
>>
File: 1494620525652.jpg (4MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1494620525652.jpg
4MB, 2480x3507px
I feel we're getting off topic.
>>
File: 1493025855641.png (564KB, 1034x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1493025855641.png
564KB, 1034x1400px
>>
>>30407273
nice
>>
>>30406628
I want to pump Twilight's rump
>>
>>30399098
Fuck yeah
>>
>>30403583
Twiggy is a grill so overwatch and league
>>
>>30406727
>Implying /nst/ is ever on-topic.
Newfag detected.
>>
File: Ai yo!.png (383KB, 1070x603px) Image search: [Google]
Ai yo!.png
383KB, 1070x603px
>>30354321
>achieved chim
>CHIM is often associated with Love,[3][OOG 3] which seemingly connects it to the concept of God actually being "Love."[OOG 4]
>>
>>30405910
Who could after Guardians and its absolutely disgusting campaign
>>
>>30408851
No, you see, Twilight is an actual nerd, not an e-whore pretending to be a nerd so she can earn shekels on Twitch from horny virgin normalfags.
>>
File: 1472241.jpg (2MB, 2367x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1472241.jpg
2MB, 2367x1100px
I'd love to hang out in Twi's room...
and go through her underwear drawer while she's in the bathroom
>>
>>30409211
so she's not Sunset gotcha
>>
>>30409246
>Open Twilight's underwear drawer
>It's completely empty save for a note
>"Dear Anon, I had a feeling you'd come rooting around in here but didn't want to assume the worst, so if this note is stuck to your hand when I come back I'm going get my brother to kick your ass"
>You will never only then notice the note is extremely sticky
>>
File: 1375541.png (47KB, 900x467px) Image search: [Google]
1375541.png
47KB, 900x467px
>>30409304
>"Oh Jesus fuck I gotta get outta here where the fuck is the door--"
>*creeeak*
>Hey kid, hangin' with Twi again?
>>
>>30409304
>>30409322
The simple solution here is just to fight Shining Armor.
Should be easy, I don't recall him ever winning a fight.
>>
>>30409898
That would imply anon isn't a weak, scrawny little faggot

He might win if he has a gun on him, but chances are Twilight wouldn't want to be friends with him anymore if he shot her brother
>>
File: Pencil.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pencil.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>30409936
Anon has a fuckin' pencil.
>>
or just keep his hands in his pockets for the rest of the visit.
it'd be funny when something requires him to use his hands but he keeps his hands in his pockets at all costs anyway.
>>
File: 1467056136438.png (428KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
1467056136438.png
428KB, 558x744px
>>30409246
>Twilight's room
>Not a single piss jug or dakimakura in sight
>>
>>30409322
This is the reason why I keep pocket sand.
>>
File: 1438322501555.jpg (2MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1438322501555.jpg
2MB, 1800x2400px
>You will never go to the range with Twilight
>She will never spend 90% of the time there just showing off the AR she built, making sure you take in all the gucci optics, front rails, lights; and then bust out her personally reloaded match grade ammo
>She will never only shoot through a single magazine, chick leaning and flinching like a motherfucker, and in the end get about a 15" grouping at 25 meters
>You will never desperately want to say something, but hold your tongue because she keeps insulting your WASR
>>
>>30411241
twiggy doesnt strike me as the girl who is into guns.
>>
>>30411273
She's a huge nerd anon, and you'd be quite surprised how many nerds are into guns.

Basically, if you're the kind of person who builds his own PC, there's a 80% chance you own a few guns. After all, building a PC and building an AR are kinda the same philosophies.
>>
>>30411241
>WASR
Only if it has some tacticool twist to the gun does it doesn't deserves mocking. I don't like the AK aesthetic.
>>30411273
Nerds love guns.
I am thinking of doing a replica of The Patriot from The Boss for my first gun.
>>
File: 1324214312412.png (207KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1324214312412.png
207KB, 800x900px
>>30411742
Of course, hell, if anything WASR's are ironically some of the best AK's on the market these days because Americans can't make quality AK's to save their life, but Twilight is a tacticool ARfag who looks at anything that doesn't have at least a hex rail and three aim points as something worth laughing at.

Also
>Making a rifle with no front sight and no optic
Wew lad
>>
>>30411298
I build pcs for my job and I dont know anyone who works with me that is into guns
>>
File: 1494862859833.png (240KB, 506x628px) Image search: [Google]
1494862859833.png
240KB, 506x628px
>>30411298
"Anon, I can't believe you would want to have assault weapons in your house... Don't you know the Founding Fathers only intended the second amendment to apply to musket-wielding town militias? It has nothing to do with ordinary citizenry, and they never would have imagined what kind of terrifying assault weapons we could have today. Think of the children! You'll get rid of your 'nugget' for me, won't you?"
>>
File: moist nugget.png (553KB, 736x854px) Image search: [Google]
moist nugget.png
553KB, 736x854px
>>30413189
>You'll get rid of your 'nugget' for me, won't you?
No, but feel free to get rid of yourself you libshit
>>
>>30413189
I then present her the facts of a) guns that could shoot more than one bullet at the same time of the U.S. Revolution b) the fact that these men lived and prospered in the age of most scientific and non-scientific leaps known also as the Enlightenment and that she thinks they are idiots for them not expecting things to become even more advanced and c) the fact that at the time men could own private militias, and ships with up to 32 fucking cannons.
Then I would politely invite her to leave if she doesn't accepts these facts and makes me a sandwich.
>>
>>30413534
the founding fathers wrote it in an era where men were genteel, civilized and brought up with proper classical education. a modern ape can't be trusted with a rifle let alone a private military.
>>
File: 1334163371991.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1334163371991.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>30413189
>>30413534
Honestly why do we give a fuck what the founding fathers wanted, the most promenent ones were petty assholes. We should just apply the laws so we live in a strong morally just society
>>
>>30413189

This is now a discussion on how Twilight would interpret the Second Amendment through pure fact based argument.
>>
File: don't tread on snek.gif (1MB, 457x340px) Image search: [Google]
don't tread on snek.gif
1MB, 457x340px
>>30414335
Because despite what they were like the constitution was pretty solid, right to free speech, right to bear arms, etc.
>>
File: 1421537079568.jpg (1MB, 1029x4529px) Image search: [Google]
1421537079568.jpg
1MB, 1029x4529px
>>30414372
She'd look up actual statistics and come to realize that guns really are not a problem in America, and everything that gets labelled as a "gun problem" has far more to do with different issues such as gun violence, mental health, poor education and economic opportunity, etc.
>>
File: 1498094650716.jpg (12KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498094650716.jpg
12KB, 480x270px
>>30414373
Oh I'm not saying throw out the constitution, I'm saying take it with today's world in mind and don't use "muh founding fathers" as an argument about why part of it is good
>>
>>30414335
With guns as the real equalizer among all citizens of all races and both genders.
And the fact that shitlibs use things such as them owning slaves despite them treating their slaves as equals and not being able to condemn slavery only because they had to secure the union is disgusting.
>>
>>30410331
So when is Chapter 3 coming out?
>>
>>30415268
Supposedly production is going to start during Fall so I am guessing 2018 or the first months of 2019.
Keanu is a treasure of humanity.
>>
>>30415180
my wife is so perfect
>>
>>30409246
Not even a battlestation? just a shitty fucking Mac?
>>
File: andrew miracles.jpg (31KB, 661x482px) Image search: [Google]
andrew miracles.jpg
31KB, 661x482px
>>30403555
>>30403313

Twilight loves Call of Duty and quickscoping
>>
>>30416095
You can see a chair on the bottom right so I figure her rig that she unironically named "grease lightning" is just out of view.

She's got a case with a big clear panel on the side oh yeah.
>>
>>30416140
as much as i want to believe
no one with a mac would have anything like that. theyd rather save that money for starbucks and deviantart core
>>
>>30416233
RED
HOT
MOTHERBOARD
with 16 gigs of ram oh yeah!

With an 8 core in it's tower, nothing else will beat it's power
Looking cool will be a breeze, she'll put in tons of LED's with grease lightniiiiiiiiing
>>
>>30416257
>v the musical.
I love you m8.
>>
File: 1498483093569.jpg (22KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498483093569.jpg
22KB, 640x320px
>>30413189
>>
>>30398650
>”...Did she just die?”
>You are Twilight, and you’re not quite so sure yourself whether or not Anon is right…
>Shrugging, you poke Sunset in the shoulder once more.
“I dunno’, she usually does it instantaneously. Something like this hasn’t happened before.”
>Anon’s eyes flicker back to you, the little orbs slowly filling with worry.
>”Should I go grab Redheart?”
“No, no, she’ll be back shortly… Should be, at least.”
>Anon glances down at Sunset’s hand, of which is still attached onto Anon’s.
>”What do you mean, ‘Should be?’”
“Oh, uh… Bad wording?”
>Squinting at you, Anon slowly begins to withdraw his hand from Sunset’s grasp.
>Sunset’s gasp and opening of the eyes gets you both to recoil slightly, though you’re only just able to hold back a shriek.
>Placing a hand over your heart, you take a moment to look at Sun—
>”O-oh God, Anon… I’m so, so sorry…”
>Nani?
>Taking in a few deep breaths, her eyes now glued onto Anon with a deep sorrow within them, Sunset slowly stretches out her hand to try and place it on Anon’s yet again.
>The senior retracts his hand, giving her a skeptical look as he leans back somewhat in his seat.
>Sunset doesn’t seem at all deterred by this, though, and continues to look at Anon with silently pleading eyes.
>She moves to speak, but is forced to silence herself further as her words are caught in her throat.
>Her eyes dart off to the side as she takes a moment to compose herself…
>Are… are those tears?
>She gently wipes them away before continuing on.
>”How many people even know?”
>Both of you look at her with curious eyes.
>”Know what?”
>There’s a moment of silence, one in which you can clearly see the slow reddening of Sunset’s eyes.
>”What really happened that night.”
>Anon shoots you a skeptical glance, though he puts on a much less worried face as of Sunset’s words.
>>
>>30419698
>You don’t have anything helpful to say, so you just shrug while looking down at your lap.
>Useless as always, Twilight.
>Anon’s voice is flat, though you can faintly sense a bit of nervousness.
>”What?”
>”Anon, how many people actually know what really happened with Singsong?”
>Your eyes flicker between the two as the realization hits you.
>Why would she choose that memory out of them all, though?
>...Wait, can she even chose which memories to invade?
>Anon shakes his head, eyes again flickering over towards your table of friends.
>The small bit of panic and anger within those eyes betrays the otherwise calm voice.
>”What’re you getting at here? If this is all some bullshit prank, then I suggest you call it off, Sunset.”
>You feel your heart stop for a bit of a moment, but just only.
>This is the same voice he used in the encounter with Grizzly way back when.
>It’s enough to make you question if this is truly the same man that was one of your first friends...
>That thought is quickly thrown out, however, and you mentally reprimand yourself for such foolish thoughts.
>If Sunset was at all intimidated, she didn’t show it.
>She takes a moment to steady her breathing before finally giving a slow nod to Anon.
>”I know what Singsong did, Anon.”
>This earns her a squint and a small grin, all devoid of mirth.
>”Bullshit.”
>”You wanna’ know how I know?”
>Anon’s vision settles onto Sunset, his knuckles tapping away at the wooden table.
>”Still calling bullshit, but I’ll humor you.”
>There’s another brief pause between the two, each staring at the other with eyes focused, as if the entire world meant nothing besides what the other will say.
>>
>>30419707
>Finally, however, Sunset speaks.
>”I tapped into your memories, Anon, that’s how.”
>Anon scoffs at this, taking a moment to shake his head and raise a brow at Sunset, of whom continues on.
>”And, well, let’s just say that Singsong was… a bit worried about Dash’s loyalty.”
>N-nani?
“What?”
>Anon looks at you, his face not changing from the confident one that you would more likely see on a politician than your friend.
>”A bit of a rumor from way back when, Twilight, people kept saying that Singsong thought Dash was cheating on him.”
>He then turns his attention back to Sunset.
>”I fail to see your point.”
>Sunset nods.
>”He was worried about Dash’s loyalty, and yours, Anon.”
>She doesn’t relent in Anon’s lack of response, instead pressing on.
>”Nobody ever expected him to be a violent drunk, much less to his best friend, and nobody ever expected him to ambush you in his room.”
>She doesn’t give Anon a chance to reply, though judging from the growing anger on his face, you doubt that it’d be a pleasant one.
>”And nobody expected him to think that it’s all your fault.”
*SLAM*
>Nearly jumping out of your skin, you notice that Anon’s now standing up, hands balled up in fists on the table.
>His eyes scream bloody murder as he looks down at you two, a look which nearly makes you burst into tears.
>The sheer anger and unmolested fear in those eyes makes you want to crawl into a ball; it’s something that you can’t quite put into words, it’s a feeling that makes you feel as if you’ve wronged him horribly and lost a friend.
>A deathly silence has taken the cafeteria by storm, and you can just tell from your peripherals that there’s a bone-chilling amount of eyes on your table.
>Anon, however, doesn’t care in the least as his vision focuses on Sunset.
>”I… you shouldn’t… none of your Goddamn…”
>>
>>30419715
>His mouth hangs limp for a moment, a slow shake of disbelief coming over him as he leaves his seat, not another word coming out of him as he slowly makes his way towards one of the cafeteria’s many exists.
>You make to stand, though there comes a hand on your shoulder.
>”I… wouldn’t recommend it, Twilly, I think he just needs time.”
>Your eyes narrow a bit, your mind and heart racing all the while.
“You can’t be serious, Sunset.”
>Her hand doesn’t falter, nor does her sad look.
“We gotta’ go talk this out with him, make sure he’s alright, make sure he doesn’t—”
>”Twilly.”
>You take a moment to breathe in and look at her, your eyes still panicked and angry, though it’s mostly angry at the layer of mist now covering them.
>”Trust me, Twilly, it’ll be fine.”
>You take a moment to stare at her, your breathing calming as you slowly descend and retake your seat, her words being far more calming than they have any right to be.
>Sunset won’t lead you astray yet, will she?
“Promise?”
>”Promise, Twilly.”
>...
>......
>”What do you think happened, Moony?”
>Honestly?
>You have no clue, but that doesn’t help your mind speculate about a great number of things.
>None of them based on fact or reason, however, so you’re forced to bite your tongue and shrug at your sidekick.
“As Trixie has said, there’s no real way to know until we ask Anonymous.”
>As the two of you stand in front of Vinyl’s hospital door, though, neither of you can muster the courage to reach out and turn the blasted thing.
>”Nose goes!”
>What?
>Turning, you see that your loyal sidekick has placed her left pointer finger upon her nose…
>Oh please, not this again…
“That little game of yours is of no valid use when determining any logical outco—”
>”I won, you have to open the dooooor~”
>Now listen here you little...
“The Great and Powerful Trixie will not be opening any door, you uncultured swine.”
>>
>>30419736
>Before you both can continue the battle of wits, however, there comes the interrupting sound of the door slowly opening.
>Slowly do you and Sonata turn to face the one opening the door, of which seems to be Anon.
>His face is oddly calm, no sign of cheer or merriment on it at all.
>Not even the usual half-grimace that he wears around the hallways…
>Quite unsettling, to say the least.
>His eyes glance between you two, though you can’t help but force out a confident smile.
“Greetings, Anonymous!”
>”Like, hi, Nonny! Thanks for opening the door, neither of us wanted to go in first, so we—”
>Anonymous’ voice comes out with a flat tone, like one of a slightly annoyed parent.
>”I heard you quite well through the door, now come, let’s not disturb anyone else here in the hallway.”
>He steps aside to offer you entrance into the room, of which you both graciously accept.
>When you take a look at the room, however, you pause…
>”Like, Anon… Where’s everyone else?”
>Slowly does he make his way to Vinyl’s bedside, his seat being that where Gooseberry usually sat.
>Picking up a thick book from beneath the chair, he opens up a page before plopping himself down.
>”Gooseberry still has to work, sadly, and can’t make it today. Everyone else fucking up and left, as you can see.”
>He takes a moment to inhale, his eyes closed while he steadies his breathing, before looking up to you two.
>”Thank you for coming, however, Vinny would love to know that you’re here.”
>He glances back at the comatose party demon, his eyes unreadable.
>”We just gotta’ be here for her when she wakes up, yeah? Can’t abandon her like this… Not like everyone else did.”
>For a moment, you consider telling him that people haven’t abandoned her.
>A moment later, however, you quickly toss that thought away and take a seat next to Anonymous one one of the many wooden chairs inside the room.
>>
>>30419742
>Sonata takes her place next to you, and so silence reigns king in the room.
>Seems Anonymous is busying himself with that thick, if somewhat small, book on his lap.
>Glancing down at it, you raise an eyebrow.
“Trixie never knew you were religious, Anonymous.”
>Glancing up from his book, the still zenlike calm on his face, he gives you a small nod.
>”Neither did I, up until late.”
>He takes a moment to look pointedly at Vinyl.
>”Everything just got me thinking about, ya’ know, just how quickly any one of us could pass; just how unstable everything really is.”
>Anonymous gestures towards himself.
>”Like, take me for example. Say I take the wrong pill one of these days, and, just like that, dead.”
>He then goes on to close his book, eyes flickering between you two as he speaks.
>”If I get so wasted that I make one mistake going down the stairs, or if I sleep upright, much like Vinyl, boom, I’m dead.”
>Shaking his head, he scoffs and gestures openly to the room around you.
>”Hell, what if the integrity of this entire place just gives way and we all get crushed to death under thousands of pounds of concrete and rebar?”
>He lightly pats his book, nodding at you both.
>”It’s just good to have a little comfort in knowing that when I pass, that I might see one of you up there, ya’ know?”
>While you were never a religious person, as mom and dad never really pressured you into anything and you were never exposed to it as a child, you still respected his reasons.
>That mode of thinking does have its appealing points, that much you don’t deny, but you digress.
>Nodding, you turn back to stare at Vinyl.
>”Wonder when she’ll wake up.”
>You shrug.
“No way of knowing for sure, we’ll just have to wait.”
>Nodding, Anon opens up his book again and begins to read again in earnest.
>”Could wake up in five minutes, could be five years. We just gotta’ be patient.”
>>
>>30419749
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtHAKEZzrl8
>Blinking, you look up to Anonymous, not entirely caring if he continues to read his book instead of meeting your eyes.
“And would you wait that long for her to awaken, Anonymous?”
>His eyes stop on skimming from left to right, staring silently at one point for a moment…
>”Yes.”
>That…
>That gets you to smile.
>Vinyl is quite lucky to have such a devoted friend.
>Wonder if Anonymous would do the same if you got injured?
>”That’s, like, really nice of you, Nonny!”
>Nodding, you nudge Anonymous in the side with your shoulder.
“Indeed, oh mighty green one, Vinyl is quite fortunate to have such dedicated allies.”
>Anonymous gives out a scoff that’s torn between disbelief and disgust.
>”Nah, far from it, I’m the whole damn reason everything went to shit, as per usual.”
>Sonata, bless her heart, frowns at this.
>”Like, Nonny, you can’t be so hard on yourself. Aren’t you, like, the only reason she didn’t die, or something?”
>He shakes his head.
>”I could have done more, usually do… Just one slip up, and, fuck, someone’s almost dead.”
>Shaking your head, you place a hand on Anonymous’ shoulder.
“One cannot keep wondering about what could have been, Anonymous, trust your good friend Trixie on this one.”
>Sonata takes this opportunity to stand and make her way behind Anonymous, wrapping her arms around his neck in a tight hug.
>”Quit being such a downer, Nonny!”
>She then goes onto place her head atop of his, the two resembling some type of totem pole.
>A lower face of wide-eyed shock followed by one of childlike glee, it’s quite the sight.
>Her fingers then trace up to the corners of his lips and forcibly pull them upwards into a smile.
>”See? Muuuuch better!”
>When Sonata releases her hands from Anonymous’ face, however, the smile sags a little, yet it remains.
>You… honestly didn’t expect that to work.
>>
>>30419758
>His eyes look up in a futile attempt to catch Sonata’s eyes.
>”Thanks, Munchy, been too damn long since I had one of—”
>A loud grumble interrupts Anonymous, of which causes you two to slowly turn and stare at Sonata.
>The blush on her face and the nervous smile that follows is enough to get a laugh out of you, of which Anonymous soon shares.
“Oh, a new nickname for the sidekick?”
>Nodding, Anonymous makes to stand before setting his book down on his seat.
>”Well, I mean, she always is hungry…”
>”Am not!”
>He chuckles at that, tousling her hair as he steps between the chairs and makes for the door.
>”How about some lunch, my treat? I hear this place’s cafeteria has some pretty bomb-ass tendies, my treat.”
>Sonata is first to reply, all but jumping a few feet into the air before scampering her way to Anon’s side, a large smile on her face.
>”You’re the best, Nonny!”
>Taking your place beside your loyal sidekick, you nod up at him.
“Lead the way then, ogre.”
>His eyes slightly narrow at that.
>The small smile on his face makes it all worth it, though.
>”Now listen here, you little shit…”
>...
>......
“Are you sure this is a good idea?”
>Nodding, Sunset turns her head to look at you and the usual group as you all continue down the stark white hallway.
>”Trust me, Twilly, the only bad action here is inaction.”
>Shrugging, Applejack hums to herself for a moment before speaking.
>”I dunno’ about that one, Sunny, he didn’t look all too happy when ya’ broke the ice to him earlier today.”
>Sunset merely waves this off, leading you all down a last left before the end of the trail.
>”I’d like to think that he’s had plenty of time to simmer down by now; he seems like a easy going guy.”
>You and the other girls share a skeptical glance.
>”Well, Sunset dear, you do remember how long it took him to get over the whole ‘Singsong Debacle,’ yes?”
>This earns her a shake of the head.
>>
>>30419763
>”That was different… way different.”
>She takes a moment to stop in front of the door, seemingly remembering something.
>”Oh yeah, I’ve got to tell the rest of you about that… Expect some type of serious talk tomorrow at lunch when we’re all together, so try and be there tomorrow.”
>That gets a nod out of each of you, though you’re all torn from the conversation by the door all but swinging open.
>”Like, c’mon, Nonny, I’m staaaarving!”
>Sonata holds the door open, not at all noticing your group, while she stares back at the two familiar forms of Trixie and Anon.
>The later is holding up an accusatory finger at the former.
>”Peasant.”
>”Churl.”
>”Gelding.”
>Trixie looks a bit confused at that one, though her raised brow gives way to her managing to catch you all in her peripherals.
>Following surprised eyes, you group is now eye to eye with the three, a deep silence overtaking the scene.
>The only thing you can truly focus on, however, is the slight tinge of fear in Anon’s eyes as he stares pointedly at Sunset...
>>
>>30351202
Is that SciTwi's face when I cum inside her?
>>
File: 1496532375761.png (48KB, 602x549px) Image search: [Google]
1496532375761.png
48KB, 602x549px
>>30419772
Long update is long, hope it isn't full of shit, though, as I'm a bit stressed at the moment and lack the proper attention span to be as meticulous with it as I usually am. Pasty—https://pastebin.com/phPMVFcM

>>
>>30419798
Thanks for the dump, excited to see where this is going
>>
The movie's trailer animation looks weird.
Looks like a mix of high budget and low budget.
>>
>>30421542
I think if it had the normal style of animation it would be better
>>
I'll get her back...
>>
>>30419796
YOU DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE
>>
File: 1474374.jpg (337KB, 1660x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1474374.jpg
337KB, 1660x1500px
>>30422531
You can't. These two have claimed her clam as theirs.
>>
File: bamn baniel.jpg (15KB, 539x360px) Image search: [Google]
bamn baniel.jpg
15KB, 539x360px
>>30422608
fucc naw get outta here she mine
>>
>>30422608
>That disgusting tumblr art style
>>
>>30423131
whoa what?
naw that cant be a tumblr art style
they arent chubby, dont have lois griffin noses, and their blushing is actually realistic and not way overdone.
>>
>>30423165
But Starlight does have a bright red, massive jew nose
>>
>>
>>30419798
I neeeeed it
>>
>>30423589
thumbnail looks like she pissed herself
>>
File: trix.jpg (39KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
trix.jpg
39KB, 446x700px
>>
>>30414413
fuck your racist facts
>>
File: 1471981568477.png (88KB, 656x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471981568477.png
88KB, 656x245px
>>30422579
>>
File: 123412332141234213.png (78KB, 283x516px) Image search: [Google]
123412332141234213.png
78KB, 283x516px
>>30424360
>>
File: 1476230920750.jpg (320KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476230920750.jpg
320KB, 700x700px
>>30424371
>>
File: 1480646046515.jpg (18KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1480646046515.jpg
18KB, 351x351px
>>30424332
>>
>>30413031
that's cuz you're a pussy and you hang out with fellow pussies
>>
>>30415180
does twi workout with rainbow dash or something?
>>
>>30422608
This is canon
>>
>>30422608
Nah. You know who has dibs.
>>
>>30424753
The only action Timber is getting is in jail with his fellow inmates.
>>
>>30413189
Isn't she supposed to have more IQ than show size?
>>
>>30413189
You take that back
>>
>>30425298
High IQ people are wasted on the US college system because they are taught how to think and how to feel about certain issues. Only those critical enough will form an opinion of their own in a sea where only one opinion exists.
But Twilight is a STEMfag, so she wouldn't care much about people, it's what we do since we have to cope with the fact that inevitably, we kill people with our inventions.
>>
>>30426551
What led to >>30424722
>>
File: 1498681556877.png (490KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1498681556877.png
490KB, 3000x1500px
>>
For such a skinny nerd Sci-Twi sure is busty.

We seriously need more nerdy scitwi in the movies or specials though, maybe a side plot of her trying to get together the money to build a top-tier gaming PC
>>
>>30427765
Trash food while gaming will do that to you.
>>
>>30427737
she looks cold and thick
>>
>>30430286
HEY! Get that out of here.
>>
>>30408971
not even a single (you)? I thought it was clever
>>
>>30423188
thats because starlight is a massive jew
>>
File: 1475349.png (431KB, 887x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1475349.png
431KB, 887x1034px
>>30426567
>ugh Sunset...
What is it, Starlight?
>It's her. SHE's following us again.
Wow. That's just... Depressing at this point.
>Can we please tell her to go away? I knew she'd be the clingy type, but I didn't expect it to be THIS bad.
No, just ignore her. She'll get over me soon enough.
>>
>>30431298
this makes me really sad
>>
File: 1239360.png (128KB, 1015x666px) Image search: [Google]
1239360.png
128KB, 1015x666px
I want more mean-spirited Bully Shimmy

It gets my dick hard
>>
File: 2345234542353.png (123KB, 763x490px) Image search: [Google]
2345234542353.png
123KB, 763x490px
>>30431382
>Being sexually aroused by people viciously mocking you
This is one fetish I will never understand, shit like that just makes me angry.
>>
>>30431298
i will not tolerate this bullying of my wife
>>
>>30431298
just like the old days
protect twi's smile
>>
>>30431449
Me too, Anon, that along with feetfags makes me angry.
>>
File: 1476075.jpg (195KB, 445x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476075.jpg
195KB, 445x1200px
>>30431846
She's old enough to protect her own smile. She's practically an adult now.

Besides, you can't expect anyone to babysit a whiny human nerd indefinitely. A mare's got her needs, after all. What kind of red-blooded lesbian would say 'no' to this hot piece of ass fresh out of mirror portal?
>>
File: 1461783.png (356KB, 1136x638px) Image search: [Google]
1461783.png
356KB, 1136x638px
>>30431298
Oh, for sun's sake...
>Heh, purple nerd not getting over you soon enough?
It's like she's got enough phone numbers to last a lifetime! I keep blocking her, but she simply texts me from a different number!
>That's clingy nerds for ya. You'd think she would have a job already if she applied that tech "knowledge" towards something productive for once.
Ugh, please don't remind me of all those dinner dates I had to pay for.
>Oops! Sorry.
>Heey, cheer up! She's out of your life now, there's no need to fuss over spilled milk.
Yeah, you're right. Thanks for being with me, Starlight.
>>
>>30433193
>Sunset "Quesadilla" Shimmer.
>Having money.
Choose one and only one.
>>
>>30433459
She runs a sushi truck, the most gouge-y business known to man.
>>
We need to kill this shit by tomorrow morning for the anniversary.
We must shitpost like we never shitposted on our entire lives.
>>
>>30433472
Anniversary of what?
>>
>>30433481
>Hw nw r u
>>
>>30433481
nst
tomorrow it turns 2 years old
>>
>>30433459
>Sunset "App Dev" Shimmer
>not loaded
She probably made gorillions off of Flappy Griffons.
>>
>>30433793
>creature from a world with no real presence of electronic technology wants to become a software dev
>>
>>30433832
One of the official books stated Shimsham's ambition as becoming an app dev
>>
>>30433918
No, I know about that, I just think it's so weird.
>>
File: 1472724.png (1MB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1472724.png
1MB, 1300x1300px
>>30433927
she probably thinks mobile phones are magic or something
>>
>>30433918
That makes no sense.
Even then, we still don't know if they have reached Renaissance levels of math in the pony world.
Taking her inability to make a sum-rest at the end of an operation I would say not.
>>
>>30434419
She looks like Ema Skye.
>>
>>30365081
>>30392677
>>30427765
>still expecting eqg to have good characterization
>>
>>30434612
Isn't agreed Equestria Girls has been handling Applejack better than FiM?
>>
>>30434645
that might be because EqG Applejack hasn't had the chance to grace us with episodes like Applejack's Day Off or Honest Apple
>>
>>30434742
Reminder that AJ is a proud racist.
>>
>>30434645
>Applejack
>Anything else than a background character.
>>
I miss nohooves.
>>
Reminder that Jeff's anus is called The Big Bang.
>>
File: DOOM bot names.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DOOM bot names.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder.
>>
File: meme king allant.png (186KB, 559x642px) Image search: [Google]
meme king allant.png
186KB, 559x642px
>>30405012
>Demon Souls
>>
File: Mega Man.png (7KB, 1795x709px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Man.png
7KB, 1795x709px
>>30407731
:^)
This is bait.
>>
Woah, /v/ is fucking disgusting right now, Summer started earlier this year.
>>
>>30435605
Dude, it's July.
>>
>>30435638
MY PEENUS WEENUS AHAH.
I always think (incorrectly) that kids get out of school on July 4th on the US.
>>
>>30435659
it usually ends late may
also don't go to /v/ its cancer
>>
>>30435748
/mlp/ has become /v/ with ponies.
>>
>>30435748
>it usually ends late may
You mean starts.

>also don't go to /v/ its cancer
>Not enjoying and partaking in the cancer.
It's like you hate fun. The problem is Summer though, most cancer is on Summer in /v/ despite Moot's sayings.
The trick for talking about your favourite vidya is posting a thread on which you shit on said game and then sit back and watch as discussion happens.
>>
I could be playing modded EU4 RIGHT NOW, but the anniversary is more important.
>>
>>30435874
I went to a goodwill and got EU3 for 3 dollars earlier today
>>
>>30435883
The Complete Edition is not actually complete.
>>
>>30435888
it sadly wasnt the complete edition
>>
"AYE AYE, CAP'N BONEMASTER."
>>
>>30435924
Oh well, you can always go to that Russian site and download the DLC's.
>>
File: 1439861290189.gif (590KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1439861290189.gif
590KB, 480x360px
>>
>>30436270
Fuck you
>>
File: 1440044515412.png (1MB, 700x1952px) Image search: [Google]
1440044515412.png
1MB, 700x1952px
>>
File: 1438699845212.png (205KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438699845212.png
205KB, 400x400px
>>30436275
>>
File: 1438727849749.jpg (78KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1438727849749.jpg
78KB, 500x594px
I still remember this particular update, so good.
>>
File: R9KLIGHT DID NOTHING WRONG.png (306KB, 2262x1596px) Image search: [Google]
R9KLIGHT DID NOTHING WRONG.png
306KB, 2262x1596px
>>
>>30436303
fuck fluttershy
>>
File: ISIS.jpg (83KB, 1333x800px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.jpg
83KB, 1333x800px
>>
File: 1439054298163.png (253KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1439054298163.png
253KB, 846x846px
>>30436430
Fuck Fluttershy indeed.
I still think Twilight should become Discord's apprentice, I like the guy.
>>
File: Disgusted Twilight.png (336KB, 589x954px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Twilight.png
336KB, 589x954px
I also miss nude.
>>
File: Sci Twi.jpg (85KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sci Twi.jpg
85KB, 688x1000px
IDGAF
>>
File: Mr.Freeze.jpg (372KB, 1319x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Freeze.jpg
372KB, 1319x1008px
This isn't /nst/ but it was posted on the time-frame of the thread zero and the cap was also posted on thread zero if I recall correctly.
>>
File: STANDING.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
STANDING.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
/NST/ WHERE ANONS BECOME DEMONS.
>>
File: ELSHIMMER.jpg (294KB, 1054x900px) Image search: [Google]
ELSHIMMER.jpg
294KB, 1054x900px
>>
File: 1438496827213.jpg (38KB, 349x466px) Image search: [Google]
1438496827213.jpg
38KB, 349x466px
>>30436533
>>
>>30436528
Twilight, I'm already a demon
>>
File: V-2.png (168KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
V-2.png
168KB, 500x600px
>>30436579
Mother Base consists of Twicelot, Twizuhira Miller, Big Twi, Huey Shimmerich and the army of Anons.
TOGETHER THEY FORM THE LAVENDER DOGS
>>
>MUH MAGIC GREEN MAN NOT BEING REDEEMED
>MUH EMERALD SAVIOR NOT GETTING ALL THE PUSSY
I will never not love this gem.
>>
Exactly 12 hours.
>>
>>
File: 1437453511504.gif (1MB, 928x920px) Image search: [Google]
1437453511504.gif
1MB, 928x920px
>>
File: 1438482060922.jpg (76KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438482060922.jpg
76KB, 495x600px
>You will never be autistic enough to browse the catalog on an ungodly hour.
>You will never select a thread of some Twilight with a bun with a baity green prompt.
>You will never give (You)'s to the content fags of that particular thread.
>You will never be autistic enough to stay for the creation of a general about a character whose only appearance to that date was a 1 minute scene on a movie and a trailer of more or less the same duration.

Why even live?

I want to go back.
>>
>>30436904
the ride never ends anon
>>
File: 1438496142488.jpg (33KB, 374x387px) Image search: [Google]
1438496142488.jpg
33KB, 374x387px
>>30436558
>>
File: PEANUTS JACK.jpg (259KB, 750x1218px) Image search: [Google]
PEANUTS JACK.jpg
259KB, 750x1218px
>>30436995
>>
File: 1438574183841.jpg (99KB, 419x269px) Image search: [Google]
1438574183841.jpg
99KB, 419x269px
>>
>>30437013
>There are people in this general right now that didn't like Minuette.
Gas, for all of you.
>>
File: thicc trumplight.jpg (132KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
thicc trumplight.jpg
132KB, 698x720px
UHHHHH
>>
File: 1439848751807.png (145KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
1439848751807.png
145KB, 650x365px
>>30437035
BRAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>30437031
>liking a generic lesbian gunslut
>>
File: puffymagic.jpg (524KB, 1550x1080px) Image search: [Google]
puffymagic.jpg
524KB, 1550x1080px
>>
>>30437035
delet this
>>
File: 124231423143214.jpg (141KB, 1280x1804px) Image search: [Google]
124231423143214.jpg
141KB, 1280x1804px
>>30436663
>You will never operate operationally in operational operations with Twilight
Feels bad man
>>
>>30437063
I want to pinch her vulva
>>
>>30437059
You are a generic gunslut, also, Minuette is bisexual.
>>
>>30437035
>>30437063
Coincidence?
I think not.
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>30351202
>"Holy Shit Anon" Edition
More like RIP AND TEAR edition
>>
>>30436663
>I give my life
>Not for Anon, but for Shim
>>
File: 1234132431243214.png (937KB, 967x719px) Image search: [Google]
1234132431243214.png
937KB, 967x719px
>>30437119
Did somebody say CHIM?
>>
>>30437126
no they said Shim
>>
File: 1095792.jpg (359KB, 1000x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1095792.jpg
359KB, 1000x1750px
>>30437094
>also, Minuette is bisexual.
ew, GAY
>>
File: 1498166765909.png (155KB, 820x980px) Image search: [Google]
1498166765909.png
155KB, 820x980px
>>30437130
Oh, okay, my mistake then...

I get the feeling you and I are about to become... Very close
>>
File: RARE PUFF.jpg (724KB, 2347x2942px) Image search: [Google]
RARE PUFF.jpg
724KB, 2347x2942px
Reminder that while our taco friend HiHiPuffy is a good friend, everything he might say is wrong because he holds the belief that human Trixie is not autistic.
>>
>>30437139
https://youtu.be/-RIULSMuW_Q
>>
>>30437119
Nono, you see, my implication was that every shit character on MGS was a Simmer.
Huey Shimmerich.
Shimco.
Shimkolov.

While characters that did nothing wrong or are heroes are Twilights.
Paz Twitega Andrade.
The Twi.
Big Twi.

So no one would give their lives for a Shim.
>>
File: 1438573339878.jpg (192KB, 602x536px) Image search: [Google]
1438573339878.jpg
192KB, 602x536px
Talking about MGS, I liked the original ending to MGS4 better. It would have also fitted the credits song too.
>>
>>30437210
>tfw no green of Twi Bond doing spy things and getting it on with Vesper Shim
>>
>>30437167
We /nmt/ now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2q7Hz9QNZs
>>
File: Pretty good..png (435KB, 597x394px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty good..png
435KB, 597x394px
Reminder that when prosthetic arms advance enough we are all going to cut off one of our arms to become better than average humans.
This is the way of /nst/.
But nothing of that "I want it to look just like a normal arm" faggotry, you either go full robot or fuck off.
>>
File: 1440132091950.jpg (187KB, 466x666px) Image search: [Google]
1440132091950.jpg
187KB, 466x666px
>>
>>
>>30437296
>But nothing of that "I want it to look just like a normal arm" faggotry
But what if you have a gun installed inside your arm for concealed carry and want it too look as human as possible so if you're ever in a defensive shooting situation the perpetrator will think you're a basic bitch human and let his guard down, only for your arm to break open and send a quick burst of 10mm auto right into his face.
>>
File: Magic autist.jpg (1MB, 2448x2744px) Image search: [Google]
Magic autist.jpg
1MB, 2448x2744px
>>
>>30437355
Puffy? Is that you?
>>
>>30437353
You can always wear a silicon glove on the part of the hand for those times when defence is needed.
I would recommend wearing different arms for different occasions a normal robotic looking one for when you want to boast in front of puny humans and another one for self defence.
>>30437385
No, sorry m8.
>>
File: Like the prophets once said.gif (498KB, 500x180px) Image search: [Google]
Like the prophets once said.gif
498KB, 500x180px
>>
>>30437390
But that's the thing, people thinking you're a puny human is beneficial.
When you're CCing a handgun, do you announce it to everyone?
>>
>>30437390
Is Puffy still around?
>>
>>30437407

>When you're CCing a handgun, do you announce it to everyone?
False equivalence, since the arm is not a weapon in an on itself.
Sure, it might be able to crack bones with the grip but that's not the intended use of the arm.

That said, no one looks around that much at the hands of people and even if they do I would say that only a small fraction of that people actually pay attention to what they are looking, criminals are no exception.

>>30437419
He shitposts from time to time, might do it later today.
>>
>>30437448
>False equivalence, since the arm is not a weapon in an on itself.
It is if you have an 8 gauge built into it
>>
>>30437456
Thing is, no one knows that even if it's robotic looking or not.
Also, the surprise factor goes out of the window as soon as you shoot the first guy in the face so the effect ends up being the same.
>>
>>30437448
Cool, does he still draw?
>>
>>30437474
Dunno.
>>
>>30437472
Most civilian defensive shooting situations end in the first few seconds, once one of the guys goes down his buddies will all make a run for it if he even had buddies with him in the first place.
>>
>>30437485
All the more why a criminal is not going to look at someone's hand but rather do a quick check of someone holding something.
Your average Joe is not going to give much attention to the hand itself, even more so on this time and age.
If my calculations are right the technology for the prosthetic to reach max dexterity is going to come out in the next ten years, fifteen tops so things won't change that much, if anything humans are going to get even dumber.
>>
File: tfw he is going to die soon..jpg (589KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
tfw he is going to die soon..jpg
589KB, 1280x905px
>>
>>
File: I fucking need this. nst.png (50KB, 534x328px) Image search: [Google]
I fucking need this. nst.png
50KB, 534x328px
NEVER EVER.
One can only hope.
>>
File: GOLD - NST.png (176KB, 1292x1424px) Image search: [Google]
GOLD - NST.png
176KB, 1292x1424px
>>
File: Rapists nst.png (75KB, 847x531px) Image search: [Google]
Rapists nst.png
75KB, 847x531px
>>
File: Sausage nst.png (84KB, 634x576px) Image search: [Google]
Sausage nst.png
84KB, 634x576px
>>
File: nst.png (3MB, 642x2880px) Image search: [Google]
nst.png
3MB, 642x2880px
>>
File: NST Map.jpg (3MB, 5000x3200px) Image search: [Google]
NST Map.jpg
3MB, 5000x3200px
>>
Gonna stop at 490 (four hundred and ninety) posts so that you people can kill this one in time for 10:58am EDT.
>>
>>30437741
Ill be ready for it
>>
File: magic_pressure_by_vanipan-d9bve61.png (1023KB, 1600x1412px) Image search: [Google]
magic_pressure_by_vanipan-d9bve61.png
1023KB, 1600x1412px
>>
>>30437750
I know you will familia, you are the real MVP.
>>
File: The holy warrior..png (10KB, 221x218px) Image search: [Google]
The holy warrior..png
10KB, 221x218px
>>
File: get rekt fags.jpg (145KB, 680x785px) Image search: [Google]
get rekt fags.jpg
145KB, 680x785px
>>
File: nightly cuck general.png (238KB, 3343x3057px) Image search: [Google]
nightly cuck general.png
238KB, 3343x3057px
>>
File: Writefriend group..png (67KB, 1035x630px) Image search: [Google]
Writefriend group..png
67KB, 1035x630px
>>
File: EQGWF.jpg (1MB, 1024x6048px) Image search: [Google]
EQGWF.jpg
1MB, 1024x6048px
This one hasn't been posted in millennia.
>>
File: HACK THE (orgy) PLANET.jpg (970KB, 800x4151px) Image search: [Google]
HACK THE (orgy) PLANET.jpg
970KB, 800x4151px
>>
File: template.png (221KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
221KB, 800x450px
>>
File: template.png (427KB, 1280x685px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
427KB, 1280x685px
>>
File: jeff cucking iceman with eqgwf.png (18KB, 790x470px) Image search: [Google]
jeff cucking iceman with eqgwf.png
18KB, 790x470px
>>
File: 1435848838167.png (206KB, 436x542px) Image search: [Google]
1435848838167.png
206KB, 436x542px
And for my grand finale, the picture that started it all.
Now, I am off to play some EU4 and sleep.
>>
>>30436904
me too senpai, me too
>>
File: Fallout4isgood.gif (2MB, 160x201px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4isgood.gif
2MB, 160x201px
>>30419772
Was gonna' post a update, but I blinked and then the thread asploded. Will have it on the next thread, also bump.
>>
File: IMG_3025.jpg (153KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
153KB, 700x700px
>>30438091
well then, its time to kill this thread
>>
>>30438582
not yet
wait another few hours so jojo can make it
>>
we are almost there
>>
You quite literally had one fucking job, you faggots.
Have to do everything myself.
>>
File: 1498113012906.jpg (145KB, 845x683px) Image search: [Google]
1498113012906.jpg
145KB, 845x683px
>>30440222
>Says he has to do everything himself.
>Yet to kill thread.
Breh.
>>
>>30439679
The moral of this is, never EVER let a Shimmer do the job of a Twilight.
Now, JoJo, do the honors.
>>
>>30440293
The idea was 10:58am EDT you cunts, one fucking job.
I guess I can't sleep or play vidya around you.
>>
>>30440313
Sorry I was a little busy
>>
Happy Birthday /nst/

>>30440597
>>30440597
>>30440597
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 237

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.