[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail CYOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Far&Coti by Bath.png (960KB, 1200x909px) Image search: [Google]
Far&Coti by Bath.png
960KB, 1200x909px
>>29650060 >>29649067
>>29650127
I put a hoof on his withers, "Maybe the computers are fine?"
"If they were we would've received a signal by now," He stays rigid, "And even then, if the radios are broken... I... what do you think it'd be like to be alone after having failed everyone? Just drifting and thinking about it as your systems break down?" He falls quiet.
"I don't know how to answer that." I say after a moment, pressing my side against his. "Sorry."
He taps more keys to close the video feed, as if using that as an excuse to look away from me. "I shouldn't really be putting this on you. Or caring so much about someone I've never met."
>>
>>29696978
It's okay. I can see why you'd relate. The idea of being alone after things have gone wrong is upsetting to anyone.
>>
>>29697122
"It's fine."
"No, my only interaction with them is--"
I interrupt him as softly as I can. "The only time I was untethered it was only a few minutes, and it was horrible. Don't you think I haven't wondered what more time would feel like?" He doesn't answer, so I continue, "Ross, I'd be worried for you if you didn't relate. And probably dislike you a bit, too."
The computer starts shutting down without him touching the keyboard, his head sagging softly.
"I..." The screen fades to black with some final clicks. "Right now I only want to be away from this thing." He looks at the buffer, despirited.
>>
>>29697501
Wanna go see how well you can shoot in this body.
>>
>>29697501
Sure. Anything you'd like to do?
>>
Drama shit came up and I simply can't make myself update. Paused 'till tomorrow.
>>
>>29700138
>>
>>29697526 >>29697590
"Want to help me practice shooting?" I suggest, hoping that the loudness of it will take his mind off things.
Ross nods and follows me quietly, eyes darting around and deep in thought.
He doesn't comment on my shooting, but grabs the pistol when I offer it to him and tries to stand like I did-- Clearly still geting usedto using a body at all. His first try and his second have him fall on his back when pressing the trigger, and at the third he stands with a snort, holding the gun and spending several seconds perfectly still.
"Pinging aiming daemons..." He mutters to himself, one eye closed, and there are several clicks on the walls.
Several spheres float just under the ceiling to position themselves above us, their very much loaded cannons aimed at the cans we are practicing with.
>>
>>29701643
Cheater.
>>
>>29701643
Hey, you cut that out. If you're having trouble you can lean on me.
>>
>>29702670
>>29703326
"Are you cheating?" I ask him, surprised.
That snaps him out of it, making him lose his balance again, "Wha-- What?" He blinks several times at the deployed security systems, after which they roll against the ceiling back to their slots. "I didn't--" He swallows saliva, "I am still reconditioning my reflexes." He explains, visibly tense.
"Do you want to lean on me?" I ask him after a moment.
"Alright?" He turns back to the cans, and I move in to help him stand right without much of a care for personal space.
This time, with one of my arms grabbing him in a half hug, his back against my belly, and my other arm keeping his aim stable, he shoots squarely just one can from the center one.
"Hm." He doesn't seem to notice how close together our faces are, which is somewhat disappointing to me after today's stress. "Beginner's luck?"
>>
>>29703571
Its ok i understand you have done things through the station for so long it makes sense you would slip into it at times.
If we do get attacked though do fight through the station no need to gimp yourself there.
Of course if we were attacked with coti here I would not want to be whoever attacked us he is a warbeast.
>>
>>29703571
Maybe. Or maybe we just make a good team.
>>
>>29703601 >>29703614
"Or maybe we are just a good team." I rest my head on his shoulder, "Don't you think that?" He blushes and then, not thinking before the words come out, talk again. "Hey, if we had issues, would you use the defense systems?"
His awkward smile crashes down immediately, the blush washing away from his face almost as fast. "I..." His voice fades completely for a moment, mouth half open, "I'd rather you didn't ask me that."

Going to bed.
>>
>>29704335
Alright I am sorry then.
>>
>>29704335
Sorry. It was a stupid question.
>>
spessbump
>>
>>29706033
>>
>>29706694
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.