[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunpla/Plamo General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 88

File: Bearded Wolf King.png (1MB, 1000x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Bearded Wolf King.png
1MB, 1000x1384px
***READ THE GUIDE***

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Tr8UyF2Xg5Ojqw0sxcO7oIG7IIsJPes3lMO5pHZKu5o

***READ THE GUIDE***

*** THERE IS NO "GUNPLA GENERAL" DISCORD SERVER. IGNORE AND FILTER THE TRIPFAGS (!jyii1UI8x.)(!P37CHgxil2) THAT SAY OTHERWISE. THERE IS ONLY A TEXT CHANNEL ON THE /m/ DISCORD: https://discord.gg/TGjVRAG ***

For those new to gunpla/plamo or even just new to this thread; please read the guide. Please read it before asking questions, as there is a chance it has already been answered there.

For those unfamiliar, "plamo" is a shortened form of "plastic model". If it's made of plastic, someone can probably help you here!
If you're new, you're gonna fuck up. Don't worry! If you're experienced, don't make the new people worry!

>Why won't anyone answer my question?
Try being specific, especially about your materials and process. Post pictures whenever possible; even if the kit/part looks bad, you are more likely to get help posting pictures.

>Links
A guide to other types of plamo:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/1vf1aw7v91pz5pa/Airfix%20Model%20World%20Specia%20-By-Step
Kawaguchi Gunpla tips:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJV1h9xQ7Hx-SoCOivVEHNDOl16VWLB3A
Gundam Lineart:
http://seesaawiki.jp/nuriesozai/lite/d/MenuBar1
https://gundma.imgur.com/
Another gunpla guide:
http://funakatown.com/images/Building_Gunpla_Final.pdf

January restock:
http://bandai-hobby.net/site/schedule_images/nouhin.pdf

>IRC Channel
>Server
Rizon
>Channel
#gunpla

Previous Thread: >>15128618
>>
File: 1484953072040.png (82KB, 571x914px) Image search: [Google]
1484953072040.png
82KB, 571x914px
***Graze Group Build***
Rules:
Pick any 1/144 or 1/100 kit from the Graze family (Pic Related), and paint and customize it. As far as customizing it, I'm going to place a limit on that. The limit is 50% additions to the kit.
To define 50%, look at it like this, you could take a Graze Ritter and replace the arms (including shoulders), legs, and backpack and I'd call that 50%. I'm not counting handheld bits in that. If you're unsure of something please ask in IRC, the thread, or email.

Start Date: 12/1/16
Due Date: 3/1/17
Submissions go to
[email protected]
Submission format
Please submit photos in jpg via a compressed file (zip, rar, or 7zip), please don't link images to imgur or photobucket or the like. Please also include some WIP photos of the kits being constructed/painted/etc as validation that it's your custom.

PRIZE:
$40 prize pool to spend on from Amazon (>>15024502)
>>
>>15138494
>>15138494
>>15138494

Explain this
>>
>>15138424
It was "Spring". This is the first proper release date we've gotten for it.

>>15138640
A shitposting trip who half the posters in the gunpla/plamo general have filtered creates what I beleive is the third plamo general under his name currently up on the board in an effort to annoy people. He will of course largely ignore his thread after a couple posts, samefag it just enough to keep it from falling off the board, post in this thread instead of his own anyways, and then make another one once this thread gets over 300 posts, prompting people here to make a new thread in retaliation despite this thread only being on page 3.
>>
I have a local store that sells gunpla and must of their kits are comparable with Amazon pricing. some kits (usually the older ones) are ridiculously priced like the mg dom so I'm assuming they started comparing their prices to amazon and the overpriced kits are ones they priced before that. What do you think would a good way to see if they'd drop the price of a kit to make it closer to the online price? I don't mind paying an extra $10 for a mg to support a store bit $65 for a mg dom is too much
>>
Just saw this on Reddit (deal with it spergs)
https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10228076

Gerbera Tetra restock incomming??
>>
File: Gouf Stickers.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Gouf Stickers.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
Decided just to put the stickers i wanted on this thing instead of the 30+ entirety it came with. Might top coat today.
>>
Who's ready for MG justice
>>
>>15138669

Thats interesting. If thats the case,why havent you filtered me already? This also applies to the "go back to your thread" posters who should have us filtered, but continue to see our posts and reply anyway. I also think that if half of the people here in the gpg filter Snap and myself, we wouldn't have a discord server with 80+ people since nobody would see the link.

Face it, we're here to stay and we're winning. We're going to make our board great again!
>>
Does revive mk-ii have any issues?
>>
File: 20170123214829d15.jpg (727KB, 1160x1400px) Image search: [Google]
20170123214829d15.jpg
727KB, 1160x1400px
>>15138744
This one?
>>
>>15138744
I-is it finally coming? This is actually what made me give up on MGs back then because Freedom looked so "incomplete" without Justice

RG IJ when though.
>>
>>15138748
You can do that by leaving.
>>
>>15138640
People don't want to use a thread propagated by two shitposters who are filtered by the majority of posters in these threads for a multitude of reasons

>As mentioned, most people have them filtered so they won't see when they make a new thread
>They always make new threads at page 3-5, sometimes even at page 1, despite mods saying Generals should be made at around page 7 (Hell /ssg/ has had that in their OP copypaste for over a year now)
>Repeatedly spam their discord ever since they got banned from the general /m/ one because they couldn't keep their /pol/lack senses under wraps for more than 10 minutes.
>Complain about how anyone that kicks them out are a hugbox (/toy/'s gunpla general for example), despite making their own hugbox
>Are known to samefag their own threads/posts to get replies
>Has a 95% chance of being the mislabeled filename spammer (Who for some reason never shows up in Snapshit/Airshit threads. Also Snapshit mentioned seeing some spoilers for Rogue One for the short period he was in the /m/ Discord, and how he was gonna post them all over /m/. A few days later Imagespammer changes from spoiling The Walking Dead/GoT to spoiling Rogue One.)
>Insult the groupbuilds because MUH IBO even though they wouldn't even dare attempting entering one
>They don't even like mecha outside of UC Gundams and Armored Core

Basically, we don't negotiate with terrorists
>>
>>15138748
If you have 80+ people in your discord then why don't those 80+ people post in your threads?
>>
>>15138749
Nope.
>>
>>15138757

>As mentioned, most people have them filtered so they won't see when they make a new thread

Not true. One of the first gpg threads I made (was related to the gundam cafe incident) lasted till it hit the auto sage limit. The success of that thread triggered some of you autists into making your own thread as soon as I make one.

>They always make new threads at page 3-5, sometimes even at page 1, despite mods saying Generals should be made at around page 7 (Hell /ssg/ has had that in their OP copypaste for over a year now)

This is also false as I dont make threads until the previous one either autosages or hits page 7. Others have made their own threads before the auto sage limit.

>Repeatedly spam their discord ever since they got banned from the general /m/ one because they couldn't keep their /pol/lack senses under wraps for more than 10 minutes.

While that is partially true, how is it ok to spam your discord and insisting that our discord isnt real? How does that give you the authority?

>Complain about how anyone that kicks them out are a hugbox (/toy/'s gunpla general for example), despite making their own hugbox

I have not been kicked out of /toy/'s gpg since I dont post in it. It moves far too slow and has less quality posting than this one.

>Has a 95% chance of being the mislabeled filename spammer (Who for some reason never shows up in Snapshit/Airshit threads. Also Snapshit mentioned seeing some spoilers for Rogue One for the short period he was in the /m/ Discord, and how he was gonna post them all over /m/. A few days later Imagespammer changes from spoiling The Walking Dead/GoT to spoiling Rogue One.)

Those are some cool numbers, but I can 100% guarantee thats not Snap or myself. It could also help that nobody spams my thread because as you say, it gets no replies since half of the gpg filters me.
>>
So uh, HG babby here, my first MG was the Crossbone Gundam X1 which I did like overall but I HATE how loose the armor is in places and how stiff the joints are, as well as how crap and easily broken its hands are.

Basically what Im asking is, can anyone recommend a MG that feels like a HG in terms of sturdyness?
>>
>>15138757
>>15138822

>Insult the groupbuilds because MUH IBO even though they wouldn't even dare attempting entering one

Not true. While I'm not a fan of the groupbuild, I never insulted anyone personally. I've also been posting the same contest info and pic as everyone else. I'm sure a groupbuild will appear that even I wont be able to resist participating in.

>They don't even like mecha outside of UC Gundams and Armored Core

Wrong again. We like all sorts of mecha. I can tell you I like Macross, Transformers, Voltron, Kamen Rider, Sentai, etc. UC Gundam and Armored just happen to be two things I really enjoy out of the genre.

Good attempt though.
>>
File: IMG_20170123_164608.jpg (245KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170123_164608.jpg
245KB, 768x1280px
>>15138823
MG Turn A
>>
>>15138830
The Turn A just so happens to be my number one favourite gundam, thanks man. Ordering that shit right now
>>
File: IMG_20170123_162019.jpg (284KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170123_162019.jpg
284KB, 768x1280px
>>15138841
Pro-tip: Panel line that motherfucker to hell and back. It looks rather plain otherwise.
>>
>>15138847
any specific method? different anon but I've been eyeing that too
>>
>>15138847
of course, I'm going to give my moustache boy lots of love.
>>
>>15138848
Whatever method you're most comfortable with: panel accent, Gundam Markers, a sharpie + alcohol. Preferably, you panel line the whole model with black. Gives it that sketched feel like in the manual.
>>
>>15138734
You've reminded me to go back and line the indents on my gouf's chest.
>>
>>15138854
>sharpie + alcohol
I've missed something here.

I've been getting by with a fine porous point pen.
>>
>>15138859
I filled it up and cleaned out the excess so it looks shaded instead of lined.
>>
File: 1483666224676.jpg (138KB, 1185x889px) Image search: [Google]
1483666224676.jpg
138KB, 1185x889px
>>15138822
Most of those complaints refer to your boyfriend anyways (Hugbox complaints, Groupbuild complaints), you're mostly just guilty by association.

>This is also false as I dont make threads until the previous one either autosages or hits page 7.

You literally made your new thread while the current thread was on Page 5 (Currently page 6). Don't say you did it because it was autosaging, because the fact that it's on page 7 (or anything under 3 usually) means that it's autosaging already

>how is it ok to spam your discord and insisting that our discord isnt real? How does that give you the authority?

Who gives you the authority to claim that yours is the official one? You're the ones posting it multiple times in threads in the first place while saying "Don't spam, do not be a faggot"

Also like how you don't deny the /pol/ stuff

>It moves far too slow and has less quality posting than this one.

Mostly subjective, but I personally see more quality posting there than here, partially due to
>I have not been kicked out of /toy/'s gpg since I dont post in it

>>15138828
>I've also been posting the same contest info and pic as everyone else

Only after people complained about you using the same picture of a sheep eating grass with a Graze head for a month instead of the proper image for the groupbuild.

>Wrong again. We like all sorts of mecha.
Snapshit has said on multiple occasions he only likes Gundam and doesn't want to try expanding his horizons. You guys only ever talk about gundam/post in gundam threads, so that helps back up that theory.

I'm gonna stop here because I don't want to degrade this thread any more than it already is, but I'll end by saying that posting snarky comments like >>15138748 will get you nowhere in these threads. I honestly only filtered snapshit in these threads since he's irredeemable at this point, but I can see that there's no changing your ways either.

Sorry for taking up your guy's time.
>>
>>15138861
You draw on the panel lines with a permanent marker, let it dry for a few seconds, then remove the excess with a cotton bud dipped in alcohol. If you've done a wash, it's the same idea.

For the Ɐ Gundam specifically, you can use a tissue for the bigger, flatter surfaces, and you're better off panel lining it off the sprue then touching it up than panel lining after construction.
>>
>>15138879

Thanks for proving my point on the whole filtering subject. Have a nice day.
>>
>>15138932
Snapfit what are you doing in this thread.
You just made a new one.
Go to either >>15138494 or >>15112962
and post there.
>>
>>15138947
I'm gonna have to agree with you on this, fill up an old thread before you make a new one
>>
Can anyone suggest a good site to get gunpla that has the p-bandai for preorder?
>>
>>15138822
>gundam cafe incident

Do tell. I try to lurk daily but sounds like I missed something interesting
>>
>>15139022
There wasn't an incident, the only thing that happened with a gundam cafe is the ridiculous shitfest of that one UK Gunpla "convention" that was basically just one store jewing people and shilling their wares, featuring state of the art connect4 technology that was the game you could play in the cafe and authentic karoake sung by an uninspired employee
They also had a totally not rigged gunpla competition some of their staff and friends competed in, where you had to agree to let random literal whos handle your toy robots carelessly and with no regard for how you left it.
>>
>>15139046
Oh I read about that, never mind then
>>
>>15138823
RE/100 GP04/Gundam Mk III
>>
>>15139022

Long story short, a UK gunpla seller organized a local gunpla convention called G-Con. A lot of comparisons to the infamous Dashcon were made, right down to someone asking for a ballpit be shopped in a pic of the gundam cafe
>>
File: Untitled-26.jpg (157KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-26.jpg
157KB, 864x648px
>>15138823

I have to agree with >>15139054. The RE/100 are basically upscaled HGUCs but with MG detail. While you don't get a inner frame like on a MG, you do get decals to give it that asthetic.
>>
>>15139055
>>15139062
go away snapfit, you've got two whole threads to post in, use them
>>
File: 20170123_024256.jpg (1MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
20170123_024256.jpg
1MB, 2340x4160px
Just finished my first kit! I still need to do the decals and panel lining but I'll save that for later. I've got 2 more kits that I found at a Barnes & Nobles over the weekend to work on next!
>>
File: aesthetic.jpg (266KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
266KB, 1128x1600px
Out of curiosity how serious are the health concerns of painting with rattlecans in my basement? I'm really itching to paint the kit I've had prepped for a while but the forcast is not in my favor. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>15139124
Don't do that.
>>
>>15139124
I want to lube her guts.
>>
>>15139133
Like how bad compared to huffing chloroform or ether is it, like it can't be much worse than that can it?
>>
>>15139124
>>15139149
Paint particles will fuck your shit up. We are talking tear and clog and maim and murder and rape and cancer and Snapshit your lungs up. Don't even fucking think about it if you want to live past the age of 17.
>>
File: IMG_1367.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1367.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>15139162
Thanks for the info, I have devised a safe solution based on your warnings. Will pic related work?
>>
>>15139117
I actually just finished Top Coating mine. Had it for like a month and finally got around to it. Also those tiny stickers are gonna be a bitch to put on.
>>
>>15139208
That will help a fair amount. I would still advise a good mask. Those particles are fine and will figuratively melt your lungs. The fan should do the trick but leave nothing to chance. I like y'all way too much to let you guys kill yourselves in stupid ways.
>>
File: 1485004827819.jpg (272KB, 1421x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485004827819.jpg
272KB, 1421x1000px
Man 2chan is full of crazy builds and neat paintjobs. Do you guys mind if I dump 20-some odd images from it?
>>
>>15139243
>Armored Core inspired Loto
Well fuck dude, you got me erect. Finish the job.
>>
>>15139238
Not him but what if I did something similar with Vallejo acrylics? They're not as harmful as spray cans and lacquers and all that, right?
I don't have a basement or any space for spray painting so I'm planning to just do it in my room with all the windows open and fans on.
How fucked would I be?
>>
>>15139117
Probably a stupid question, but should I keep the plastic trees? I was going to keep the ones with spare parts, but should I keep the empty ones for any reason?
>>
>>15139263
If you're handpainting you don't need an exhaust fan. As long as it's properly ventilated and you wear a mask of some kind you should be alright. Just remember, if you smell it, you're lungs can get fucked up. Obviously small amounts of exposure won't do much, but better safe than sorry. Shit like xylene in solvents will fuck your nervous system up without much effort, and while I'm not 100% sure what makes up their paints, just assumed it's an illegal immigrant wanting your b-hole.
>>
>>15139263
I use Vallejo acrylic paint and while it is not as harmfull as others, I'd recommend good ventilation yeah. It also greatly depends on how you spray.

Personally I do use a mask (just because I have one), I've made a homemade spraying cabin from a plastic box, a bathroom fan and a hose leading out a window from my basement.

So far I have not yet killed myself.
>>
>>15139243
Man, that looks fuckin' neat.
>>
File: 20170123_222958.jpg (979KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170123_222958.jpg
979KB, 1440x2560px
Goddamn this thing is fucking sexy. The shields are a little weird though. It's a dhame the tallgeese 3 will never be restocked because I was planning on mounting the back thrusters and arms/rifle on the Grimgerde for the group build, bit I'll guess it's going to be just a paintjob.

I'm thinking either white with orange or take the base collors but go for full red instead of this pinkish red and add some more collors like gold and silver for certain inner frame parts.

I'm glad I've built it first before deciding on the collors. I like being able to stare at the kit and work on a color scheme.
>>
>>15139332
Instead of white with orange, do white with blue and accent it with silver.
>>
File: h20161221_155129.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
h20161221_155129.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>15139332
should've gotten the big one
>>
>>15139288
You can use them to make little missiles and gun attachments later. I just throw mine out because I probably won't.
>>
File: 1482774871941.jpg (250KB, 1280x874px) Image search: [Google]
1482774871941.jpg
250KB, 1280x874px
>>15139249
There's no more of that specific build, but there might be give or take a week or two.

Proceeding with dump. Starting with IBO shit, then UC shit, then other plamo shit
>>
File: 1484193364276.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1484193364276.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
Shoulder armor for skirt armor isn't too shabby.
>>
File: 1484212603965.jpg (598KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1484212603965.jpg
598KB, 800x1163px
>>
>>15139359
You can't just take the head in for a moment after working the shaft! You've got to follow through and swallow the gravy. Such a tease. But fine. Show us what else they got.
>>
File: 1484401549072.jpg (286KB, 502x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484401549072.jpg
286KB, 502x1000px
>>15139370
Inner Frame on this one is sick
>>
File: unnamed.png (176KB, 388x379px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
176KB, 388x379px
>>15139375
Geez that looks familiar.
>>
>>15139370
>>15139375
>Someone made the Lupus look good
A great paint job can save everything
>>
File: 1484552410304.jpg (358KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484552410304.jpg
358KB, 1024x768px
Hejika frame for those who never saw it.
>>
>>15139381
Looks like a mish mash of something from Dark Souls.
>>
File: 1484553967841.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1484553967841.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Fuckers are already pulling out paintjobs for it, and it came out like a week ago tops
>>
File: 1484569449248.jpg (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484569449248.jpg
138KB, 640x480px
>>
>>15139354
Snapfit go post on your threads.
>>
File: 1484298831205.jpg (159KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1484298831205.jpg
159KB, 750x1334px
Last IBO thing I saw worth saving (There was this blue Flauros that looked neat but I didn't save it.)

Moving on to UC
>>
File: 1484357757274.jpg (343KB, 981x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484357757274.jpg
343KB, 981x1280px
Before moving on looks like the moonrace have their own version of the "how to photograph well" tutorial
>>
File: 1483201735052.jpg (576KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1483201735052.jpg
576KB, 800x1067px
>>
File: 1483925613742.jpg (277KB, 1280x978px) Image search: [Google]
1483925613742.jpg
277KB, 1280x978px
>>15139379
Speaking of great paint jobs, you know those paintjobs/builds that make it look like the kit came straight from the anime?

Well what if you painted a kit like it came straight out of The Origin?
>>
>>15139420
We went from working the shaft to milking the prostate.
>>
File: 1484960128489.jpg (290KB, 1103x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484960128489.jpg
290KB, 1103x1280px
>>15139420
This Waff is probably my favorite out of the bunch. Love the lighting on the chest
>>
>>15139420
If that was the effect the creator is going for then I'd say he/she succeeded.
>>
>>15139420
Those look absolutely stunning. They look straight off the manga covers and artwork.
>>
File: 1483437956852.jpg (317KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1483437956852.jpg
317KB, 1272x1920px
Cool F2 with lots of accessories + neat base
>>
>>15139405
So while we western folk preach that a kit should have a dynamic post, the nips mostly prefer a static pose? Heh, funny how taste differs.
>>
>>15139348
>>15139351
I'll post my scheme later when I'm done brooding
>>
>snapfuck dumps pointless pictures
>get ostracized
>groupcunt dumps pointless pictures
>yes, fuck my ass some more and cum on my face

Double standard retards.
>>
File: 1483438033629.jpg (520KB, 1920x1595px) Image search: [Google]
1483438033629.jpg
520KB, 1920x1595px
>>15139430
Here's the reference shot the guy who painted that used apparently.

http://dat.2chan.net/v/src/1483934243628.jpg
More pics are in here
http://dat.2chan.net/v/res/167893.htm
>>
>>15139437
Remember, it's cultural differences. Western civilisations has "The squeaky wheel gets the grease" and has shit tons of feminists and SJWs because we've allowed the special snowflakes.

Japan is all about "The nail that sticks out gets hammered in." They have women who are in perfect subjugation to the men.

Which would you prefer?
>>
>>15139446
the difference is that snaps are shit. now go use your thread
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485208867073.jpg (25KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485208867073.jpg
25KB, 640x370px
>>15139162
>snapshit your lunges
>>
>>15139446
You forgot your trip, also you post troll pics and snapbuild kits, groupbuild dude actually posts some greatly painted and customised kits.

It's why your dumps are always pointless and his isn't

Wait, why am I even responding?
>>
File: 1484667584030.jpg (248KB, 1037x778px) Image search: [Google]
1484667584030.jpg
248KB, 1037x778px
>>15139446
I felt it might be nice to post some stuff from our jap counterparts for inspiration. Though to be fair the last two times I did a 2chan dump it was without the trip.
>>
>>15139446
No retard, you're the retard you retard. How retarded are you to not see the difference? Snapshit puts up /literally/ pointless pictures of unfinished kits nobody asked for.

Groupdude is putting up pictures we want to see. Shit, at this rate I might as wel make my own discord and thin out the retards in it.
>>
File: 1484970899153.jpg (170KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1484970899153.jpg
170KB, 800x1066px
>>15139460
Oh yeah, I forgot to post that Landman Rodi earlier. Back to UC
>>
Was there any weapon sets made after the zeonic front weapons, mainly the clip fed zaku guns modeled after the hguc gouf 120mm gun?
>>
>>15139461
>ANOTHER /m/ discord
we have like 3
>>
>>15139460
Oh fuck, Lupus looks REALLY good in Nu colours.
>>
File: 1483544550903.jpg (2MB, 1903x1974px) Image search: [Google]
1483544550903.jpg
2MB, 1903x1974px
>>15139468
The Barbatos line in general looks good in Nu colors. I painted my 4th Form in it.
>>
>>15139451
I'll take a dish of grey with an extra sprinkling of not seing things in black and white. I'd also like a glass of, no politics but plastic, please.
>>
>>15139466
Nah. I mean a proper gpg discord. One ran by someone trust worthy.
>>
>>15139478
they have plamo sections too
>>
File: 1485004194765.jpg (2MB, 3417x2337px) Image search: [Google]
1485004194765.jpg
2MB, 3417x2337px
Supposedly the Ground GM is getting some heavy discussion as to how accurate the kit is to the original design and due to how much NAOKI messed with it.

>>15139478
The regular /m/ one is fine from what I've seen, no need to toss the eggs in too many baskets.
>>
>>15139461
You just claim you want to see groupcunt's pointless shit because snapcunt isnt dumping it. It's a pointless dump either way, that faggot could just link the blogs he steals all that shit from.

At least snapshit uploads his own pictures.
>>
>>15139489
if snap shit was posting good kits then we would be fine. but he doesnt. so fuck off snapshit no more.(you)s
>>
File: 1485078652367.jpg (667KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1485078652367.jpg
667KB, 1280x851px
>>15139489
>2chan
>Blog
>>
>>15139124

Why are asians so into their women looking like they just got gang raped by a pack of dogs?
>>
>>15139124
what kind of mobile suit is that?
>>
>>15139474
>The Barbatos line in general looks good in Nu colors.
Everything looks good with Nu collors
>>
>>15139208
Make sure the fan has a high cfm, aim for around 250+.
>>
>>15139499
I guess it's about seeing women who are generally out of the league of the target audience in a vulnerable and weak position so the target audience can feel empowered, thus creating the ilusion that they "could if they wanted too", but won't.
>>
File: 1485090989384.jpg (1MB, 3053x2411px) Image search: [Google]
1485090989384.jpg
1MB, 3053x2411px
Oh yeah that's it for UC apparently. Now for variety hour
>>
File: 1483321531243.jpg (28KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1483321531243.jpg
28KB, 460x460px
>>
>>15139487
Shit, wtf is Naoki doing? Like nigger, stop.
>>15139489
Okay, by your logic you would be fine with me uploading my own kits that I've made with literal shit with pieces of plastic stuck in them to keep it Plamo right?
>>
>>15139448
Man I still have soo much to learn. I'm just glad I can get a normal paint scheme on my kit properly.
>>
File: 1484046589582.jpg (98KB, 611x815px) Image search: [Google]
1484046589582.jpg
98KB, 611x815px
Actually there's some stuff that I have to take care of. I'll be back in an hour or so. In the meantime have this Grimoire done by the dude who did the Origin stuff. Reminds me of Dougram
>>
>>15139497
>>15139496
>>15139515
Would you guys stop replying already? It's anyoing enough that I can't properly filter him when he isn't using a trip without people responding to him.

It's obviously snapfag himself, let's not feed the troll.
>>
>>15139451

Some middle ground would be nice, dipshit. You ever met a japanese woman? They are passive aggressive in a way an american bitch could never hope to accomplish.
>>
File: Barb.jpg (547KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
Barb.jpg
547KB, 1512x2016px
>>15139468
>>15139474
>>15139370
I generally don't like the Barbatos in normal collors, but when you paint it it turns into a really good looking machine.
>>
>>15138755
>>15138754
It's not an MG, it's the 1/100 with a repaint of Freedom 2.0s rifle and other parts
>>
Would rather look at happy woman who's out of my league than some weepy cunt crying at a camera.
>>
I propose a contest.
We make scratchbuilt weapons, track down Snapshit, and kill him. All who get wounds in before he expires gets any Sd of their pick.

The one who delivers the fatal blow gets a GN Archer.
>>
>>15139548
>SD of their pick
>GN Archer.
Meh I'm out
>>
>>15138714
>Gerbera Tetra restock
My penis
>>
>>15139536
You're talking about westernised Japanese chicks. They don't count because they partake Western culture dumbass. Women that act like that in Japan get their shit sorted out fast.
>>
>>15139552
You don't want a 1/12 GN Archer? With built in "holes" for dynamic "action" poses?
>>
File: 1468800513943.jpg (37KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468800513943.jpg
37KB, 562x600px
>>15139561
No thanks anon, my creepyness only goes as far as the building and painting of plastic childeren's toys
>>
>>15139552
>GN Archer
Murder is ostensibly cheaper than buying a GN Archer. I'm down.
>>
>>15139539
I agree that Barbatos has that issue. Even more than most Gundams the primary colors scheme works against it.
>>
File: Grimgerde 2.jpg (206KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Grimgerde 2.jpg
206KB, 600x1000px
>>15139348
I'm thinking about something like this
>>
File: Grimgerde 3.jpg (385KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Grimgerde 3.jpg
385KB, 600x1000px
>>15139348
Or something like this (I'm really digging the red).
Though I'll try your suggestion on the lineart aswell.
>>
>>15139561
I have wondered how hard it'd be to create a GN archer in "human" size to fug
>>
>>15139650
Reminds me of the Landman Rodi
>>15139654
This looks much better in comparison.
>>
>>15139510
I am oddly envious of this, even though I have zero inclination to buy any of these...
>>
>>15139420
I don't get that impression at all when looking at these. Especially not the Zaku
>>
>>15139718
Not based on the anime, but a pannel from the manga.
http://dat.2chan.net/v/src/1483934243628.jpg
http://dat.2chan.net/v/res/167893.htm
>>
File: 1483422001582.jpg (187KB, 1317x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1483422001582.jpg
187KB, 1317x1100px
Back to posting
>>
File: 1484741277782.jpg (297KB, 952x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1484741277782.jpg
297KB, 952x1174px
I'll keep it short though, I don't have much left to post anyways
>>
File: 1485003369845.jpg (766KB, 1500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1485003369845.jpg
766KB, 1500x685px
With a little paint and some hard work and guts even (you) can take a 21 year old kit and make it look good.
>>
File: 1484999773232.jpg (940KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1484999773232.jpg
940KB, 3264x1836px
Warning: Gore

Also a bit of warning for those getting the Plamax Gypsy Danger I suppose.
>>
File: 1483217049423.jpg (330KB, 1000x992px) Image search: [Google]
1483217049423.jpg
330KB, 1000x992px
>>
File: 1483202024661.jpg (560KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1483202024661.jpg
560KB, 800x1067px
And that's it.
>>
Guys the Lunagazer Gundam is hideous.

Is that shit actually selling?
>>
>>15139711
If you don't want to use your own thread, then why did you make it?
>>
>>15139776
My guess is it's selling decent enough for a new release kit but will probably be one of those Build Fighter kits that just gets forgotten about like the Scramble Gundam or The End. It's sharing a 2ch thread with the other kits that came out that week (Hejika and SD Barbatos Lupus)
>>
>>15139809

The End was pretty much the best suit of Try though. That's a shame.
>>
>>15139747

kinda fucked up one of the eyes there...
>>
>>15139767
Thank you!
Also that is one fancy Zogok!
>>
Will the other main gundams in IBO get 1/100s? sorta want a flauros, or should i just go with a hg?
>>
>>15139872
If you have the patience, if by July or so it still doesn't have a 1/100 it ain't never getting one.
>>
>>15138744
http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2016/11/mg-1100-zgmf-x09a-justice-gundam.html?m=1

HOLY FUCK HE WAS SERIOUS
>>
>>15139940
>page is from november 2011
>>
>>15139953
Sorry, 2016.

No idea why I said 2011.
>>
>>15139953
wow I'm an illiterate faggot

the comments from 2016 should have tipped me off
>>
>>15139957
Even the link you posted says "2016/11".
>>
>>15139953
>>15139956
>>15139957
Don't do kids drugs. Stay away from school and stay in drugs
>>
>>15139757
Jesus christ, what is it with japan and these flimsy little joints recently?
>>
>>15139971
>Flimsy little joints

?That "Flimsy little joint is 5mm thick. That's thicker than most mster grade pegs by far. The issue is that by the look of it, it's hollow.
>>
>Watching ZakuAurelius's review of the Flauros
>He can't even remain objective and outright states that the doggy mode looks ugly
Damn.
>>
>>15140140
I mean, c'mon. We knew from the start it was flat out atrocious.
>>
>>15140140

I love the Flauros but there is no denying the dog mode is fugly. The fact it can't even move in the dog mode apparently is icing on the cake.
>>
>>15138744
>2017 is supposed to be the year of 00
>gets cucked by SEED
>>
>>15140140
Are you really surprised to find opinions in a review? Most reviews are more than just a dull summation of the specs of a product.
>>
>>15140169
Oh hey, just like every year ever. I swear they seem to make nothing but IBO, early UC, and SEED these days.
>>
Bandai only supports Seed materials. We've gotten more Seed in RG than any other Universe.
>>
>>15140284
IBO has at best one more year in it, but SEED will be around forever.
>>
File: DSCF2513.jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2513.jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
>>15138611
Got the silver painting done on the other Graze Brother's frame and the accessories, as well as new addition...
>>
>>15138744
Of fuck yes. About time the Justice get some love.
Just got the Freedom 2.0 myself.
Will get the Providence as well.
>>
>>15140292
Actually UC has more RGs with 10, compared to SEED's 7 (6 if you don't count the Skygrasper)
>>
>>15140362
Are you counting the reuse of molds for the Zaku and MK IIs? Cause that brings it down to 8 UC. Meanwhile, we 7 (Counting Skygrasper since its an original mold) soon to be 8 with Astray Gold frame.
That's sad that Seed is tied with UC. Worse that we still don't have a Nu.
>>
>>15140340
>dildo camera
Justice can fuck off.
>>
>>15140400
keep crying because it's going to be obvious that an HGCE Stargazer/Strike Noir is imminent
>>
>>15140427

they don't call him 'ass-ram' zala for nothing
>>
>>15140431
>taking a trip seriously
>much less this trip
Don't you have a crusty Kira body pillow to rub your stanky ass puss on?
>>
>>15140448

who give a fuck about rg anyways.
>>
>>15140455
I don't know about everyone else but I do. Real Grades are nice mediums between 1/144 and Master Grades for me. I love my MGs but I'm running out of shelf space.
>>
>>15140455
The RG Build Strike is quite possibly the definitive Build Strike.
>>
>>15140455
I do because they're cheap and I can snap them while still looking good.
>>
>>15140455

I do because they aren't bootlegged to fuck like HGs and MGs.

At least if Gundam Central is any indication.
>>
>>15140471
>definitive Build Strike.
>RG of a HG Scratch custom
The HGBF is more "definitive", even if the RG is more detailed and has an internal frame. Both are still really good models anyway and I'd like to pick up a RG Build Strike in the future.
>>
>>15140455
Put your Trip back on Snapfag. We know you can't put a RG together.
>>
>>15140487

The Build Strike in the series had a full scratchbuilt internal frame. So the RG actually is probably closest to the "real" one.
>>
>>15140496
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Nevermind then.
>>
File: CyhQU0yUcAAEKRU.jpg (191KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CyhQU0yUcAAEKRU.jpg
191KB, 900x1200px
Aite so a lot of anons help identifying the parts that are required to make this so ill just list them out if anyone was interested in making the titnanball.

Torso = ball
arms = Murasame Production Type
crotch = Doven Wolf
legs = Geirail
backpack = upside down Hi-Mock backpack

MS Panel 01 for the panels
MS Vernier 03 for the thrusters

Most of the gun is from High Grade Customize Campaign Parts Summer 2016 kit

Still no clue what he used for the eye though.

I'm going to my local hobby store later this week and check out what Customize Campaign Parts year the rocket launchers came from.
>>
>>15140502
That eye is bugging me. I know I've seen it in one of my kits.
>>
File: 16544390580939.jpg (458KB, 983x1313px) Image search: [Google]
16544390580939.jpg
458KB, 983x1313px
>>15139487
>>15139515
>Ground GM
>NAOKI
http://futalog.com/460190404.htm
Nips were having a field day with this
>>
>>15140502
>>15140506
It looks like the top of the Z'gok E shoulder piece with a hole drilled.
>>
>>15140528
Holy shit even the nips have had enough of his shit. I want it because I love grunts. But Naoki fucked the pooch. He's the new Katoki.
>>
File: 17419403729379.jpg (483KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
17419403729379.jpg
483KB, 1536x2048px
RG Amatsu is looking fine
>>
File: 15466858902678.jpg (188KB, 798x1790px) Image search: [Google]
15466858902678.jpg
188KB, 798x1790px
>>15140528
Heh, this is great.
>>
>>15140528
i dont get it, is the problem proportions and the chest being too small?
>>
>>15140495

yeah because im too busy with mgs...
>>
>>15140568
more or less
like most of revive and naoki ocs, it suffers from crunched torso, small head, small feet, long and slim legs, and as one of the nips put it: "stylish"ness over accuracy.
>>
File: 20170118143804-14086.jpg (80KB, 616x525px) Image search: [Google]
20170118143804-14086.jpg
80KB, 616x525px
http://www.gundam.info/topic/17318
>>
File: 1484468252284-2.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1484468252284-2.png
618KB, 684x577px
>have 5 kits in private warehouse on HLJ
>still trapped in the sticker hell that is the HGUC Fusion rebake fullcity

i haven't even built the second arm
>>
>>15140632
>full city
>sticker hell
Build an RG and get back to me.
>>
>>15140528
The GM Dominance looks pretty cool though. Wish we could have a kit of it or something.
>>
>>15140632
>buying any rebake without the intention of painting it
you fool
>>15140607
This new Zeta is looking really good. I'll be interested to see how good the color separation is, especially after the Hyaku Shiki revive.
>>
>>15140607
>http://www.gundam.info/topic/17318

Full transformation confirmed?
>>
>>15140502
Eye kinda looks like a GN drive puttied up.
>>
>>15140697
Either that or an ac/bear guy hand.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 207x253px
>>15140697
>>
>>15140448
Fllay actually predicted both the Freedom and the Strike Freedom to join the HGCE line; given the the Noir just needs new shoulder and head parts, and the Stargazer would be the logical step since the HGBF lunagazer is also a thing.

I'd think that Fllay is still playing safe with the predictions.
>>
>>15140528
>>15140550
I actually really like Naoki's designs, but I guess I can see what the issue people have with them are more clearly after seeing these pics

>>15140549
SEED kit=big and heavy ass backpack=top heavy and prone to falling without having it on a stand

the only SEED kit I can think of without this issue is the red frame
>>
>>15140735

>The only SEED kit I can think of without this issue is the red frame
The duel says hello.
>>
>>15140719
That's not talent. That's just common knowledge. Bandai has a boner for Seed and Kira. Of course they're going to make kits of that.

>>15140740
Gtfo Tripfag. I can smell your smegma covered lips from here.
>>
File: 4853954-big98.jpg (17KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
4853954-big98.jpg
17KB, 195x195px
>>15140747
guess someone's new here
>>
>>15140752
Nah, not new here. I recall your custom kits and shit. Your shitty camera, and lack of talent. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were Snapshit. But Snapshit has never touched a vagina. Unlike you who shoves every Seed kit up your cooch just to feel something.
>>
File: 880907146_small.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
880907146_small.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>15140755
then you're still relatively new in my perception.
>>
>>15140719
>Fllay actually predicted both the Freedom and the Strike Freedom to join the HGCE line

Anyone can make a claim, it just happens that a tripfag has a name to attach the statement to.

Hell I claimed they'd do a revive zeta when they announced hyaku shiki since that shit's obvious.
>>
>>15140758
to be truthful, what he's saying is true. the Freedom and Strike Freedom are no-brainers. We can probably speculate about my so-called psychic powers if somehow a GiNN is announced. but the Strike Freedom, hell even the Stargazer is par the course; there's a good chance of them happening since they're main suits.
>>
>>15140757
Think what you want cunt. I can't recall your old trip name but I guess it doesn't matter since I'll always be "new" to you. Cunt.

>>15140758
I predict they are going to make a new RX-78-2 kit in the next 10 years. And we will also get a new model kit based off a new series they'll make about sterile parents who biologically made sons to pilot mobile suits and daughters who coordinate attacks.
>>
>>15140496
>full scratchbuilt internal frame
I still don't know how the shit you pull that off short of cannibalizing an internal frame from an another RG.
>>
>>15139980
Discounting that flimsy means nothing for size, I guess I should have said flimsy little contacts in joints.
>>
>>15140767
>backing up the compliments of a guy who''s complimenting you
Stargazer is most likely going to happen, but again, any idiot can make that prediction.

>>15140770
He's a japanese kid, that means he has the plamo building skills of 1000 westerners.

>>15140768
I want a kamen rider gundam where your plamo becomes your rider suit.
>>
>>15140550
I'm sort of pissed the Japanese don't raise as much a ruckus about IBO's exposed stick waists if this is what sets them off aesthetically. I mean, I thought SEED was pushing the limits for "thin" mobile suits, then IBO decided to essentially just leave a robot spine to hold up the entire upper body.
>>
>>15140781
I know. saying that predicting a main suit from a popular series isn't really a feat.
>>
>>15140781
>Kamen Rider Plamo Suit
Make it happen Bandai. FUND IT.
>>
>>15140781
>>15140789
>Gundam Build Riders
Could be cool.
>>
>>15138607

You know, I wasn't at all a fan of the Lupus Rex's lineart, but this angle and pose makes it look fucking badass
>>
>>15140814
And we've come full circle. We've gone from playing children's card games to playing children's card games on motorcycles.
>>
>>15140834
>And we've come full circle.
>We've gone from playing children's card games
>to playing children's card games on motorcycles.
We started playing children's card games on motorcycles?
>>
File: mega.jpg (53KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
mega.jpg
53KB, 720x576px
>>15139375
Watchout, that frame has been infected!
>>
File: images (3).jpg (21KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
21KB, 360x270px
>>15140842
>>
>>15140898
I miss Tony Jay's voice.
>>
>>15140337
You're gonna clean that up, right? You're not just going to leave it slopped all over the place, right?
>>
>>15140337
Please learn how to mask. It's not that hard.
>>
>>15141229
>Please learn how to mask.
Well then what is the best tape to use?

And then what is the most commonly available tape?
>>
>>15140337
whiteagle from MWO?
>>
File: DSCF2470.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2470.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>15141200
>You're gonna clean that up, right? You're not just going to leave it slopped all over the place, right?
I've been trying, but this damn acrylic sticks pretty good.
Eraser Rubbing - Nothing
Steel Wool - Nothing
Sand Paper - Nothing

>>15141319
>whiteagle from MWO?
AC-2s and LRMs 5s FOR DAYS!
>>
>>15141300
Is this a trick question?
>>
>>15141332
>I've been trying, but this damn acrylic sticks pretty good.
>Eraser Rubbing - Nothing
>Steel Wool - Nothing
>Sand Paper - Nothing
Are.... are you retarded? Like, actually, medically, retarded?
>>
File: 18498486187740.jpg (53KB, 283x450px) Image search: [Google]
18498486187740.jpg
53KB, 283x450px
>>15140549
>>15140735
>>
File: wew.jpg (23KB, 448x373px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
23KB, 448x373px
>>15141332
>AC-2s and LRMs 5s FOR DAYS!
>>
File: 8825739242445.jpg (390KB, 864x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8825739242445.jpg
390KB, 864x1080px
>>15140528
Just how thin is that Samus?
>>
>>15141334
>Is this a trick question?
Not really, first is probably going to get something like "Use Tamiya Bley dey bley but not Tamiya Bley dey bloo" while the second might actually be a type of tape I can get a hold of...

>>15141337
Well what else is there?
Striping the whole thing and starting over?!
>>
>>15139757
Ez mode fix at least
>>
>>15140455
RGs are shit.
Too many pieces (small ones as well) that can make the build easy to mess up.
I'll always prefer HGs and MGs.
>>
>>15141354
her arms and her thighs could crush your dick but get a little rough and she'll snap in two
what the hell

>>15141343
for reals, how good/bad is hgce freedom? and while we're at it, strike freedom too?
>>
>>15141379
Buy a stand tier
>>
File: char's counterargument.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
char's counterargument.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>15141376
>ham hands
>>
I have like 40 kits and all of them are HG.

Am I weird?
>>
>>15141431
Nah mate. I've got easily more than doubled that in HGs. Granted I do also have MGs and RGs. I only get MG for units I really love. Otherwise, all of them have to stay to scale.
>>
>>15139364
I'm ripping off like 4 different things from this Graze
>>
File: eg.jpg (68KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
eg.jpg
68KB, 1152x864px
>>15140940
>I miss Tony Jay's voice.
We all do.
>>
>>15140782
i dont get why people hate this, it looks cool. And is diferent from other lines, try to get along with new stuff...
>>
Hey thought you guys should know if you live in the US, Model Grade, my local California gunpla online store, is doing a closing sale. Was able to pick up a few things, just that you should know.
>>
>>15140782
>>15141521
IBO's mobile suits are made of super metal, the armor is practically decoration.

Also the japs love the mechanical look of the IBO suits. Hydraulics give them boners.
>>
>>15141521
Not that guy, but on some like Astaroth, Vidar or early Barbatos it's alright because it adds to the unfinished/naked look, but for the likes of Kimaris, Helmwige or even Lupus that shit is jarring.
>>
>>15141536
I honestly hated 6th Barbatos and Lupus' high-heels-with-claws feet more than their waists
>>
>>15141337
He's actually autistic, he was talking about it a few months ago
>>
File: 123.jpg (228KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
228KB, 1000x733px
MG providence is out

http://www.thaigundam.com/forum/index.php?topic=43016.0
>>
>>15141601
>Lying on the internet
>>
File: atra gets eaten by a dingo.jpg (172KB, 1200x793px) Image search: [Google]
atra gets eaten by a dingo.jpg
172KB, 1200x793px
Can it be March already? I need my "ace unit's GM" fix.
>>
>>15141601
It's devilarts version.
>>
>>15139548
at least tell me the fucking continent he's on, because if he's in europe, i might have a chance
>>
File: CxoOUC0UUAELOWK.jpg (103KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
CxoOUC0UUAELOWK.jpg
103KB, 800x933px
Char's Zaku I comes with all the correct colored plastic pieces to make the early type version, but no shield! Would have have to buy a Bugu just for the shield.
>>
>>15141731

The Zaku I with the shield is a seperate release.
>>
>>15141731
Why don't the Zaku I's have their old guns in Origin? I preferred them to the standard Zaku II rifle.
>>
File: hgcesf1.png (323KB, 509x672px) Image search: [Google]
hgcesf1.png
323KB, 509x672px
>>15141379
>for reals, how good/bad is hgce freedom? and while we're at it, strike freedom too?
Freedom is great.
Strike Freedom is great so long as you leave the dragoons on the wings. They look terrible when seperated.
Both will obviously need stands if you plan to keep the wings on them.
>>
>>15141379
>HGCE Strike Freedom
I built it straight and I am in love with it.
all the revives are so good it's almost insulting not to clean them up.
>>
File: 583a1e2d11635.jpg (90KB, 1664x696px) Image search: [Google]
583a1e2d11635.jpg
90KB, 1664x696px
>>15141919
I prefer it wingless.
Then again I always like SF sans wings and with normal colored joints
>>
>http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2017/01/mg-1100-infinite-justice-gundam.html

My body is ready for JUSTICE
>>
File: IMG_53773.jpg (182KB, 840x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_53773.jpg
182KB, 840x560px
>>15142009
Yeah, the base suit is pretty great honestly.
I quite like this simple change; works well for both suits.
>>
File: 20170119182119c19.jpg (51KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
20170119182119c19.jpg
51KB, 800x533px
Not a huge fan of this kit, but those guns are sex
>>
>>15142055

I'm a fan. All the huge shit it comes with is just hilarious.
>>
>>15142055
I thought I only mildly needed this kit, but now I EXTRA need it.
>>
>>15142055
If every joint is a Ball joint, this kit's articulation must be off the rails.
>>
>>15141624
Where.Can.I.Get.This.Preordered?
>>
>>15141919
I'm hoping they do Wings of Light effects for the SF.
>>
File: IMG_20170124_174757.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170124_174757.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
My first model ever, I got this as a gift from /ss/ What should I improve?
>>
>>15142156

panel
lines
>>
>>15141894
Because its a partial adaptation of a rewrite of the oyw.
>>
HG Thunderbolt version GM Custom when? Io made that thing look good.
>>
>>15142156
is that the HG or MG?
>>
>>15142246
ProTip: Look at the fingers
>>
>>15142246

MG. The HG does not have colored pieces for the collar intakes or the wrist area that houses the power cables.
>>
>>15142156

>>15142160
>>15142160
>>15142160
>>
>>15142160
>>15142304
Thenjs for tip, but i need to buy marker first
>>
File: 201701191820331a2.jpg (61KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
201701191820331a2.jpg
61KB, 533x800px
Who's dick do I suck for fixing the Atlas?
>>
>>15142339

You can use a pencil, nigger.
Seriously having a huge MG like The O and not even panel lining it is like... buying a sports car and then parking it near the ocean so it gets rusted and covered in bird shit.
>>
Hey guys, where do you see the reprint list from bandai kits?
>>
>>15142346

NAOKI's I guess. But at the same time, he fucked up a lot of the revives with drastically shittier proportions than the originals. (Qubeley and MK-II are both painful to look at.)
>>
File: 1475860168640.jpg (12KB, 480x295px) Image search: [Google]
1475860168640.jpg
12KB, 480x295px
>>15142398
How long have you been here?
>>
>>15142347
>You can use a pencil
Please don't do this.
>>
I like naoki's design philosophy, but they work better if you were staring at a robot from the ground up. Sadly, doesn't translate to gunpla.
>>
>>15142445
On and off. Where can I find the list?
>>
>>15142445
6 years for real haha, but i only see the link of the list, i never read where do you guys get it
>>
File: freedom.jpg (1MB, 5984x3366px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
1MB, 5984x3366px
>>15138607
do you panel line after you apply a topcoat?
or do you panel line after you applied the colored paint?
Is it worth panel lining if you plan to paint all the parts?
questions are for a RG X20A strike freedom
>>
File: 10443931a3.jpg (64KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
10443931a3.jpg
64KB, 1200x798px
>Amazing Strike Freedom
I can't tell if I like this or not. It fixes the fucking hideous gold issue. It looks pretty cheap quality but I'm sure that's just HG being HG and a paint job will fix it.
>>
>>15142560
the red joints somehow look even shittier than the gold.
>>
>>15142558
Panel line before topcoat. Topcoat is always last so it's on top of everything else, that's why it's called a fucking topcoat.

Panel line after you paint it, because why would you fucking cover up the panel lines?

Yes it is, you already painted it, might as well.

Sometimes I wonder whether or not people actually read the guide. Or have common sense.
>>
>>15142549
>Build Fighters was 5 years ago
>>
>>15142566
Thanks lad, I lack the common sense t b h
Thanks for spoonfeeding me bb
>>
>>15142571
Shut the fuck up. Read the guide.
>>
>>15142560

I want to buy this just for that sweet ass gun.
>>
>>15142566
Anon, are you okay? Seems your sodium levels are high. Is that what is causing your hypertension?
>>
>>15142627

i pooped in mai pantsu
>>
Y'know, after thinking about it some more from that 1/12 GN Archer comment, I realized that's a possible cash cow. Giant plamo of a suit most people want, and have it modifiable to turn into a Real Doll style. Fleshlight holes, jackable hands, a visor you can face fuck. Comes all on sprues and with enough room inside the finished model to put in basic servos and motors so it can "perform" by itself.

If you got NEETs dropping like 4 grand on a Real Doll, a giant plamo should be more than affordable with a wider range for a market.
>>
>>15142783

If Bandai was smart all they fucking have to do is put out MG Nobel Gundam.

IT
WOULD
PRINT
MONEY
>>
>>15142783

I just fuck my toaster.
>>
They could have done a GBF OVA where the main character is a cute girl with a GN Archer-based custom and then released a kit of that.

>they get to reuse the GN Archer mold
>they get the waifunigger crowd
>they get all the people who want a GN Archer reprint

Why didn't they do it?
>>
>>15142800
Because not everyone is a filthy waifufag like you, you cancerous buttstrum.
>>
>>15142791
Bandai is allergic to smart decisions. Prime example, they have Naoki.
>>15142792
That's hot.
>>
>>15142800
>GN archer using a GN bow and arrow.
>has a crossbow for transformation mode
>>
>>15139757
how is the build? can you please post more pictures?
>>
>>15142400
The MK-II is great pal, you're thinking about the RX-78-2
>>
>>15142849

she likes it when I turn her on
>>
>>15142889
I bet it's a pretty grilling experience.
>>
>>15141343
Looks like he needs to be revived again
>>
>>15142921
HAHA GET IT?! IT'S FUNNY CAUSE HE'S FAINTED AND LIKE POKEMON NEEDS A PHOENIX DOWN TO GET BACK AND FIGHT DEVILMON TO THE LIFE!
>>
>>15142921
>Gears of War PTSD
All those revive me's...
>>
File: 920103672_o.jpg (181KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
920103672_o.jpg
181KB, 1280x960px
Anyone got pics of the completed kits for any of the Technique Impossible Evangelions?
>>
>>15143084
Is that Snapfit's latest build?
>>
>>15143086
>Snappy
>Touching resin or Eva
>>
>>15142468
I believe they mean a mechanical pencil.
>>
>>15143089
>being this dense
>>
File: DSC_0080 (2).jpg (447KB, 1723x1484px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0080 (2).jpg
447KB, 1723x1484px
My shitty "marine" custom thingamabob is done http://imgur.com/a/BjLa1
Shittier images because of different camera
>>
>>15143095
Hey not bad anon. Not bad at all. Gonna enter in the Under 13's at the Gunpla expo?
>>
>>15143095
Starcraft 1?
>>
>>15143105
SC2.
>>
>>15143112
Huh, thought only the SC1 marines had the bayonets.
Did you build it off of a Hi-Mock?
>>
>>15143127
It's not shown too much but they have it in 2.
And yeah;

Hi-Mock head, biceps, waist and gut(hidden by the cloth)
Zaku 2 Origin legs
Gusion torso
the lower arms are from GM cannon 2
Shoulders are made from Xeku ein shoulders, with Gusion sideskirts attached to the sides
Gun is g-reco Jahannam gun modified, and the shield is a shitty scratchbuild.
>>
>>15143153
Yo, faggot. Answer my question.
>>15143099
>>
>>15142884

RG MK-II looks nice, but the revive has fatter legs than usual contrasted with tiny feet and a tiny head. It's horrible.
>>
>>15143189
you're a cool dude, huh?
>>
>>15143450
No, I'm a dude that likes my questions answered.
>>
>>15142800
>>15142791

It's like you people forget that overly-girly waifu mechs used to shelfwarm hard. Nobel used to have all the selling power of a lead balloon before BF, and GN archer was just that girly looking GM.

When there finally was some interest Bandai wized up and the reason why they're always selling out now is because Bandai puts such big gaps between re-releases to let demand build back up again. The more standard looking stuff is still a lot more popular overall and outsells the waifu stuff, which is why that stuff is more commonly thrown back into regular production.
>>
>>15142055
>All those yellow stickers
>>
HGUC 1/144 Zeta Gundam
[GunPla Evolution Project]
Release date: April 2017
Price: 1,944 Yen

I'll probably be buying this even if I already have the old HG and RG.
>>
File: 215805m3wzxmhb7z344olh.jpg (413KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
215805m3wzxmhb7z344olh.jpg
413KB, 1200x1600px
>>15143609
Actually it looks like they might all be plastic
>>
>>15143644
That yellow runner doesn't look like it has enough to cover that much of it, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic. It would be pretty neat.
>>
>>15143644
The chest/torso region I reckon would be stickers. Everything else will probably be plastic.
>>
>>15140140
I'm literally fucking retarded and suck dicks all the time: the post
>>
File: 583a1f94d3e81.jpg (134KB, 480x784px) Image search: [Google]
583a1f94d3e81.jpg
134KB, 480x784px
>>15142400
I just love how salty nips can get fucking savage with him (nitpick every single one of his designs, mock his twitters, call him yakisoba/skrillex, long running naokiアンチスレ from fucking 2015, etc)
>>
>>15143744

When nips hate something they just go balls to the wall all out.
>>
>>15143802
His designs are being use pretty frequently in a lot of kits now. Personally I don't give a shit, but a lot of people have issues with how he sizes out his legs, arms, and heads.
>>
>>15143806
>>15143802

I mock his megaboner for the whole Delta Gundam line.
>>
>>15143802
deleted because I was thinking of another designer(okawara). I still don't like his thing with small feet.
>>
File: IMG_20170125_115929.jpg (4MB, 3968x2976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_115929.jpg
4MB, 3968x2976px
Don't talk to us or our sons ever again!
>>
>>15143865
>>15143865
>>15143865

New thread
>>
File: AmazingZaku.jpg (963KB, 2463x1642px) Image search: [Google]
AmazingZaku.jpg
963KB, 2463x1642px
First kit complete! how did i do?
>>
File: 1477425518172.jpg (35KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1477425518172.jpg
35KB, 393x393px
>>15139747
>>15139822
>Someone put time and work into that build
>Only until it's done notice an eye is off center

I wish I didn't know this feel.
>>
>>15143882
Looks good, did you panel line the kit?
>>
>>15143744
that's amazingly autistic
>>
>>15139776
I'm kinda souring over NAOKI. the Amazing Strike Freedom is trash, so is this.

They aren't even justified of their namesakes. the cute thing about the early GBF designs is that you could honestly strip down the suits to their base designs and they're totally just the designs that were customized to have personality, not the quest to turn every suit into a Delta Gundam
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.