[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #841

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 58

File: Sakomizu.jpg (516KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
Sakomizu.jpg
516KB, 490x610px
Previous Thread:
>>13860512

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of August 2014:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of Late August 2015:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/sBUG6USX

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/BpnabbiH

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/mXTM5K5z

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/FpW9zx0P

SRC Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/NcDjhZjG

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/
>>
>>13866357
BUT I WANT
>>
>>13866373
TO KNOW MY FATE
>>
>>13866373
A SONG BETTER SUITED TO GIANT ROBOT ACTION
>>
File: Omega.png (392KB, 1286x954px) Image search: [Google]
Omega.png
392KB, 1286x954px
Trying to get 2 More SR Aquarion's.
And I have no more time left. I only got one more Omega Crystal, left to get.

Could someone please tell me the requirement's. You have a little over an hour, that's when the event end's.

Thank's.

Hopefully, I can get the last 2 SR Aquarion's.
>>
>>13866391
1) Don't get any units shot down.
2) Use a spirit. (Or don't?)
3) Use a team of all the same type.
>>
>>13866388

I always wound up giving the WoR Aura Battlers Dunbine, Tobu instead.

As good as the song is, it doesn't convey a good enough sense of action.
>>
>>13866388
>>13866396
Since I practically never turn on Battle Animations, My Fate actually works as a decent "Map BGM" tune.
>>
>>13866396
I actually set MY FATE on to whenever an event happened that wasn't anything major and had it's own bgm going on.

It just felt right.
>>
Right Tetsujin when?
>>
>>13866418
Never now that Terada isn't in charge
>>
>>13866418
Super wrong Tetsujin when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMIPJJ169DA
>>
>>13866434

It's a shame that rightest Tetsujin's hard to adapt, since it's one of the few series that has an explicit time period it's set in.

I mean, I guess you could substitute WWII for the One Year War.

I mean, the Japanese are already Zeek sympathizers.
>>
>>13866439
Does anything REQUIRE it to take place in exactly World War 2 rather than any war in which Japan gets Firebombed?
>>
>>13866394
Don't use spirit command for 2.
>>
>>13866399
Oh. You keep the battle BGM going after the animation ends. I don't. Which is why I wish there was a version of "Sokyuu" that has the first 15 or so seconds cut off.

>>13866396
I used "Envoy from Jupiter" for the Akkananajin.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-11-21-15-22.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-11-21-15-22.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Oh shit. 2 in a row. I wasn't even listening to the right show theme.
>>
>>13866456

Shikishima would have nothing to cry about if they didn't stick with World War II. .

Oh, that and they'd have no reason to have built Tetsujin #28 in the first place.
>>
>>13866653
Well, they could build Tetsujin for any other war that takes place before the game proper starts. That's not hard.
>>
File: Aquarion Powerd.png (1MB, 1225x763px) Image search: [Google]
Aquarion Powerd.png
1MB, 1225x763px
>>13866577
Keep it up anon.
>>
>>13866672
Sounds kinda like what I was trying to do with my concept of a low-power SRW. I don't know much about Tetsujin so it would probably mean the plot would be heavily rewritten, but it would have been something of an old project that wasn't quite up to snuff compared to the Gundam that humans were finally able to perfect and build. Dai-Guard would have been in as a similar "failed" project that would end up having to see use.
>>
>>13866703
Man, I stopped when I got 2 copies of it, 4 copies of SSR, and 4 copies of the SR (and none of the R because I fed it to the SSR after I got it to level 10).
>>
I'm going to bed.
>>
>>13866703
All I need... All I need is 2 SR's to get a level 80 SSR Powered Aquarion and I didn't get it... :(
>>
>>13866766
I'm on 71 or something and I just don't fucking care anymore. Given the pattern, the next event is going to be a point-collection one. I would've hit 70k on the GGG one had I not been too fucking sick to do anything but log in and claim my daily bonuses for the last three days.
>>
スーパーロボット大戦TX

鉄人28号
勇者ライディーン
UFOロボグレンダイザー
無敵超人ザンボット3
機動戦士ガンダム
機動戦士ガンダムMSV
機動戦士ガンダム外伝
SDガンダムGシリーズ
百獣王ゴライオン
六神合体ゴッドマーズ
巨神ゴーグ
戦え!!イクサー1
機甲戦記ドラグナー
破邪大星ダンガイオー
機動戦士ガンダム0080 ポケットの中の戦争
宇宙の騎士テッカマンブレード
機動戦士ガンダム第08MS小隊
地球防衛企業ダイ・ガード
マブラヴALTERNATIVE
>>
>>13866766
They need to stop making event like this.
>>
>>13866787
X-O is just a legal bootleg of Chain Chronicle with a completely-worthless friend gasha. They can't even be bothered to come up with original event types.
>>
>>13866775
See ya here tomorrow
>>
>>13866792
Was the Imber event taken from a CC event? Because I liked that one.

The way they set up the King J-Der event wasn't terrible either - maybe if they handed out free Asukas to everyone instead of handing out free Asukas to everyone who spent 50 Omega Crystals (read: no one), it wouldn't have been so fucking annoying. OR MAKE THE DAMN POWERED SSR HAVE A BOOST DURING THE EVENT. IT'S NOT HARD. YOU GAVE THE NORMAL SSR ONE, WHAT'S THE DAMN DIFFERENCE?
>>
>>13866824
>Was the Imber event taken from a CC event?
No clue.

>maybe if they handed out free Asukas to everyone instead of handing out free Asukas to everyone who spent 50 Omega Crystals
Out of the varying degrees of middle fingers towards f2p players in mobile games, X-O rates on the higher end unless you're stupidly fucking lucky.
>>
My midi hunt to make SRC complete continues, having gotten at least 10 more today off of obscure games I didn't even know existed. I want to play Volguard and Xardion now, they look pretty rad, but I can't find midis for them at all.

At this point I might have to learn how to midi myself to make more than half this stuff. It can't be that bad, right? It's not like I can run these through a converter and still make them sound halfway decent.
>>
File: Volguard II.png (283KB, 932x671px) Image search: [Google]
Volguard II.png
283KB, 932x671px
>>13866834
I was considered asking around here if there was some MP3 to Midi converter somewhere. After all, it's probably a lot easier to find an MP3 of a song, especially ones from newer stuff, and put it into a converter and just deal with a crappy midi over turning over every tiny rock in your search for a good one someone spent effort on.

Still, if you end up making yourself a complete SRC Dungeon, I'll gladly sing your praises while taking the files. And then, and only then, would SRC Dungeon update with some more mecha series and force you to search for another batch of midis.
>>
>>13866843
There's a lot of MP3 converters I've seen here and there, and they all have one thing in common: 90% of the things that come out of them sound like complete ass. I mean, if I felt lazy enough I could do that to fill the voids but I really don't want to do that. I like SRC, so I want to at least put some effort into it, when there's already so much effort in everything else in the game.

And it's for that reason should I find a good converter or someone who feels like doing the conversion him/herself, I'll make extras for things that don't exist yet, just to be prepared.
>>
>midi conversions

Welp, time to post Alteisen-falling-down-some-stairs.midi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcv7ITkwE-8
>>
>>13866855
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm trying to prevent this as much as possible.

Even if this does make me burst out laughing every single time I hear it.
>>
>>13866834
Can you make an SRC scenario in english? I've always wanted to give the game a try.
>>
File: Sardion.png (276KB, 932x672px) Image search: [Google]
Sardion.png
276KB, 932x672px
>>13866850
Yeah, I figured as much, and that's why even as desperate as I got I never went through with that (plus I'm lazy, and since I'm indifferent to SRC's default music and like to multitask, I've been playing the game on mute anyway).

He's still keeping to updating the game, which is nice to see. I only downloaded a new version last night, I believe, and already it's gone from ver. B to ver. D. He's dutiful, I'll give him that. (I think he might be the guy that seems to be behind the site where I got my big depository of unit file data, though, so I guess that explains why he's so dutiful about it, if I'm right) Now if only the site would stop giving me some message about download limits all the dang time.

You managed to find a midi of Govarian's theme? That's song's maddeningly addictive.
>>
>>13866863
That's beyond my capabilities, but I do know some people actually are doing this. I don't have the links on hand but I think it was a thread or two ago.

>>13866864
I think that was one of the many I found off of Robomidi, so I think that's in the pack somewhere. It might be mislabeled because the way the game organizes it's tracks to it's units is...silly sometimes. I should probably fix that but I'll do it later maybe. It might actually be labeled as Gobarian because the text for pilots is silly.
>>
File: Varihawk Full Potential.png (300KB, 930x672px) Image search: [Google]
Varihawk Full Potential.png
300KB, 930x672px
>>13866863
It's not impossible, but it'd be a touch tricky, I'd say.

>>13866869
Ah, yup, that's exactly why I hadn't seen it was because I wasn't accounting for that particular bit of Engrish.

Geez, it's even addictive in midi format. HITO WA DARE MO
>>
>>13866357
I want to make Melua my housewife.
>>
>>13866873
You know I don't even know what I'm gonna do with Manga only stuff like Dai-Sword, Exaccion or Dancouga Burn. I might throw a random one from it's games on Bomberman and call it a day, just something catchy and it'll be fine I think.

Also have more Govarion OP because my god that thing IS addictive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4GVlD42nEE
>>
New Geass missions huh?
>>
File: DaiSword Integral.png (298KB, 932x671px) Image search: [Google]
DaiSword Integral.png
298KB, 932x671px
>>13866892
I'm guessing for that stuff the sound test menu doesn't offer anything to stick there? I haven't checked lately, and it'd make sense for stuff like that to never have anything. Though I guess for BURN at least you could handwave and use some obscure Dancouga song that might fit it. Otherwise yeah, sticking something random that might fit them would have to work unless someone put forth the effort to actually make a song from scratch for them. Stick the music from X vs. Zero in Megaman X5 on one of them, just for the hell of it.

I've got that one downloaded. I like it and the midi, but why is it so rare to find the original sung by that lady? That's the one that first seeded the addiction into my brain.
>>
>>13866900
Yes, Snake. You should do them.
>>
>>13866892
Welp, scratch that entire thing about Bomberman. Apparently, the one in SRC is actually based off of an anime. It's not just a toy. My slight OCD-ism is going to prevent me from just sticking a bomberman theme on it and being done with it, although I might do that anyway just as a placeholder. The scary thing is that the anime has a wiki just for itself. I wish I was kidding.

>>13866902
Well, I already have a Dancouga song ingame so I could rewire that to work for Burn. Maybe if I found the second OP I could make one have the first and the other have the second, just to differentiate a little. I might do that actually. Dai-Sword feels like he might fit for that actually. It'll make a nice placeholder till I can think of something more fitting, and I'm pretty sure I have that midi on me.
>>
A funny guy, huh?
>>
File: Saint Blaster.png (205KB, 931x673px) Image search: [Google]
Saint Blaster.png
205KB, 931x673px
>>13866905
I'm pretty sure I still can't figure out which is the most uncanny "mecha" to be around in the game, between stuff like Bomberman, Astro Boy, and Doraemon. Bomberman was probably the biggest eyebrow-raiser in my case, since I knew enough about the latter two to know there was at least minor robotic something or other in them. I thought Bomberman was just...well, blowing things up and stuff.

Being a combiner made it even more ridiculous.
>>
>>13866906
Snake, be careful! You're up against a master of comedy! His wordplay and pratfalls are second to none!
>>
File: 1SRtoGo.png (2MB, 1744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1SRtoGo.png
2MB, 1744x1024px
>>13866778
I more.... just one more SR, and about 15 draw's.
...... Just going to watch an episode of Aquarion, and then draw.. yech. that will give me the final SR Aquarion right.
>>
>>13866902
>use some obscure Dancouga song

Mirai Sensen Ijou Ari time!

Anyway, as for music, I still have no idea what I'm using for 95% of FIRST's non-series themes. I only know of, like, one of them, and it's background music in a few stages (like the stages where you go after the first Spiral City on the moon, and most later Dragonar stages)
>>
File: Saint_blaster.jpg (16KB, 363x279px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_blaster.jpg
16KB, 363x279px
>>13866910
Apparently Saint Blaster comes from an anime called Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden, a sort of advertisement for those B-Daman toys back in the 90's. You know, those marble shooting toys back in the 90's?

And the wiki is fairly informative, cause it tells me there was a Black Bomber with his own mech, and the main one and him had a final episode combination that we didn't get here. I didn't find any screenies of it but it sounded fairly cool. Also behold, the actual Saint Blaster, in all it's VHS Rendered glory.
>>
File: English SRC.jpg (86KB, 732x535px) Image search: [Google]
English SRC.jpg
86KB, 732x535px
>>13866863
Some guys on /m/ did an English scenario a long time ago but it's long been gone on the Internet because their only filehosting choice was Megaupload... the old one.

I'm personally doing some English SRC stuff myself and the program does support English text for things like Dialogue and Ability description - haven't figured out how to translate the interface yet if possible.

Gotta watch out for the annoying text wrapping or text overflow issues though - you got way less space with English text, sadly
>>
File: Ginguiser.png (272KB, 934x673px) Image search: [Google]
Ginguiser.png
272KB, 934x673px
>>13866920
Wasn't there something going around the US less than ten years that was completely different that went by the name B-Daman?

Anyway, while I know hardly anything about it and there's probably not much to it (look at Saint Blaster having only three attacks, even if the last one's fairly decent strength), it's always nice to see the really obscure or unlikely or unused stuff in this sort of thing. I eat that stuff up, like Combattler V6 and Gunbuster Next Generation or the like. (Though none of that is in SRC Dungeon specifically yet.)

Oh, cool, the robot files for Bomberman in that big depository has the Black Bomber combined mech in it. Saint Dragon, because it was the 90s--you couldn't be the greatest form of a character if you didn't have "Dragon," "God," or "Dragon-God" in your name somewhere.
>>
>>13866929
>you couldn't be the greatest form of a character if you didn't have "Dragon," "God," or "Dragon-God" in your name somewhere.

You forgot Great, that's like the most important one.

"Super" was also a thing. "King" occasionally. And then there are rare outliers like Gaogaigar Star, but we can't count those.
>>
File: Saint_Dragon.jpg (132KB, 720x458px) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Dragon.jpg
132KB, 720x458px
>>13866929
Turns out, after some digging, we didn't actually get the B-Daman stuff till about 2004, even though Japan had them 10 years earlier. Go figure, I guess. I could of swore I saw that when I was super young though. Who knows.

And Saint Dragon's actually fairly cool. I couldn't find any episode screenies of it, but the model itself is pretty great. I think that was posted first when people were trying to figure out what the hell they were looking at with Bomberman being in a game like this. Is the one in the files any more usable than the current one?
>>
>>13866936
I thought I remembered that name, though I could have sword the B-Daman I remembered was a card game or a Beyblade ripoff or something. Go figure, indeed.

>Is the one in the files any more usable than the current one?

I'd say moderately so. To make it easier, here's a comparison of the data within the files. (Do note this is different from SRC Dungeon, so Dungeon might have made some minor alterations.)

セイントブラスター
セイントブラスター, ビーダアーマー, 3, 2
空陸, 4, L, 19000, 200
特殊能力
分離=分離 ホワイトブロス ブルーブレイバー イエロークラッシャー
迎撃武器=ビーダカノン
制限時間=-1
9000, 220, 1600, 85
AABA, BB_SaintBlaster.bmp
格闘, 1700, 1, 1, +20, -, 5, -, AAAA, +0, 突
ビーダカノン, 2200, 1, 4, +0, -, 15, -, AABA, +0, 実
ブラスターカノン, 3000, 1, 5, +10, -, 60,120, AABA, +10, 実

セイントドラゴン(爆外伝)
セイントドラゴン, ビーダアーマー, 4, 2
空陸, 4, L, 27000, 250
特殊能力
分離=分離 ホワイトブロス ブルーブレイバー イエロークラッシャー ブラックデバスター
迎撃武器=ビーダカノン
制限時間=-1
12000, 250, 1700, 90
AABA, BB_SaintDragon.bmp
格闘, 1900, 1, 1, +15, -, 5, -, AAAA, +10, 突
ビーダカノン, 2400, 1, 4, +0, -, 20, -, AABA, +0, 実
セイントファイアーボレイ, 3700, 1, 5, +10, -, 80,130, AABA, +10, 実
>>
>>13866940
That would cap the final attack out at...4700? That's great, actually. Infact everything is a bit better. And that's running off 4 pilots too. Blaster on it's own isn't that bad, but this is on par with some mid level supers.
>>
File: Gundam F90V.png (279KB, 932x673px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam F90V.png
279KB, 932x673px
>>13866947
Something to add to the list of "hopefully gets added to the game some day," at the least.

Maybe I'm putting too much expectations towards this little fan-game with my constant desire for it to update with more series and units, but damn if it isn't fun to have so many potential options for units and series mixing together.

Also it would give me more things to screenshot, catalog, and spam here.
>>
>Need a couple more SSR Aquarion's limit broken
>Realize I can limit break some of these using the ones I already limit broke.
Not like I'm gonna use em anyways
>>
Just started playing BX; what is Gaioking's AOE skill? Tried finding it on the wiki, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for here.
>>
>>13866991
>Gaioking

...what? Do you mean Gaogaigar? If so, it's Dividing Driver - everything in range that's an ally gets all S ranks on their terrains (But not weapons, they learned THAT shit was OP back in UX), and every enemy gets shunted to B rank unless they were already lower.
>>
>>13867000
Thanks for the info; I got the name wrong, but that's the one. BX is pretty high-quality coming from L and W. Gonna have a great time fighting with the new series and Glitter Mech.
>>
>>13866373
>>13866378
>>13866388
CAN YOU SEE?

CAN YOU FEEL?

MUH FEEEEEEL
>>
>>13866991
>Calling Gaogaigar "Gaioking"
>>
>>13867052
Didn't you know there's an Atreem poster on /m/ where BX had Gaiking instead of GGG
>>
>>13867072
on Atreem of course
>>
>>13867072
>>13867074
Atreem sounds like a wonderful place.
>>
>>13867072
I'm from Atreem and I can confirm this.
It also had Macross Plus instead of Frontier and Gundam Maxter
>>
>>13866456
>Area 11 gets rekt
>>
>>13867086
>Maxter
That brings me back.
>>
Hey, need a hand, I can't find the old shitty Froid-san menu translation for Alpha anywhere because all the torrents and such are dead. Anyone got the .iso or the patch lying around?
>>
>>13865757
Jealousy?

Ryusei is teh only /m/ board member who can pilot real super robot
>>
>>13867163
Try this link Anon, found it on a Thai board.

https://www.mediafire.com/?3w4ck37dp7atx
>>
File: SRW BX Maxter.jpg (177KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
SRW BX Maxter.jpg
177KB, 600x445px
>>13867106
Atreem's BX cast list was way better
>>
>>13867250
>no ttgl
>good
>>
>>13867011
>BX is pretty high-quality coming from L and W

In terms of the sprites' rendering, sure.
>>
>>13866391
I got stuck in the conversation screen of third Aquarion quest. No character appears on the conversation screen and pressing skip button just blink the screen. Any idea about this?
>>
>>13866357
Source of OP pic?
Also anyone here knows about SRW Card Chronicle?
>>
Art of Updated Calvina where???
>>
File: Swords.jpg (359KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
Swords.jpg
359KB, 490x610px
>>13867346
It's from Card Chronicle, I hope that answers both your questions.
>>
>>13866910
>>13866929
>>13866936
I think I can shed a bit of light on this as someone who actually collected the toys as a kid and followed the show near damn religiously.

Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden was effectively a crossover between Hasbro and Hudson to create a line of marble shooting toys using Bomberman's visage in the 90's. It was also used to promote the Super Bomberman games, in actuality Super Bomberman 4 even came with the toys. Each annual iteration was accompanied with a short manga series and also considered individual series so for example the SB4 bundle was II.

This eventually spun off into it's own mini series called Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden IV which was the first anime. This show was HUGE in Asian countries and foreign Asian communities back in the 90's and lots of Japanese, Taiwanese and HK Chinese kids grew up with it. OP's for the first series here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_P5ooygclI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jfrgt8Wi_E

The show itself wasn't anything deep, it was a pretty solid adventure super robot comedy series which more or less had a story straight out of a Bomberman game with a pretty charming but nutty cast trying to fufill a prophecy to fight off a threat by the Dark Bombers.

It soon followed with a fairly rushed alternate universe sequel called Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory which was less well received though it had much cooler robot designs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKwCPO2pleg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylVURQdiks

This would be the last of Bomberman B-Damn and was after this Hasbro pretty much split with Hudson and they went and spunoff B-Daman into a completely separate toy franchise entity.
>>
>>13867354
Isn't it a mobage? How good is it?
>>
>>13867380
>Isn't it a mobage?
It was, at least.
>>
>>13867380
It's dead is what it is, they took it down for X-Omega.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (273KB, 900x561px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
273KB, 900x561px
>>13866920
>And the wiki is fairly informative, cause it tells me there was a Black Bomber with his own mech
>>13866929
>Oh, cool, the robot files for Bomberman in that big depository has the Black Bomber combined mech in it.
Black Bomber actually has three mechs, most of the cast do actually go through 2 mech upgrades each.

Black Bomber originally starts out in the series as a lone wolf with his own personal mech which is effectively one giant oversized energy gatling gun mounted on g2gfast treads, pic related, it's even called 'Black Gattlinger'.

It gets destroyed halfway into the series and he's forced to change to another armour created by the crazy professor in charge of the protagonist team. He pretty much wrecks the mech after only a few episodes and has to upgrade again to a final mech.

The final armour doesn't actually combine until like....the last or second last episode I think as a temporary power up for the final battle.

Bakugaiden V ended up with Black Bomber combining much earlier in the series though still pretty late in the show.
>>
>>13867371
>Hasbro
It's Takara. They often work together but they are still separate companies.

Bakugaiden kinda died with the demise of Bomberman and Hudson since it uses Bomberman's likeness.

The main B-daman line was modified to omit all references to Bomberman so it could be its own toyline.

Hasbro later licensed this new B-daman and brought it over to the states.
>>
>>13867425
Had a brainfart there, yes it was Takara, Hasbro didn't come into the picture until a decade later with the reboot of B-Daman and it's localization.

>Bakugaiden kinda died with the demise of Bomberman and Hudson since it uses Bomberman's likeness.
I slightly wonder about this the 90's was the full height of Bomberman with some excellent games coming out on the N64 and SNES. The demise wasn't till much much later when they started the whole redesign with the HigeHige bandits.
>>
Should I use Rhada in 2ndOG? Her SP seems pretty useful, also nice white Genspest
I just always ignored her before for some reason
>>
>>13867601
She's a great support but her Gespenst apparently sucks.
>>
>>13867601
Her Gespenst is slightly worse than the other ones. I prefer to stick her in the Sanshiki as a sub pilot.
>>
>>13867601
Put her in the second seat of the Grungust
>>
>>13867606
>>13867612
>>13867613
Thanks m8s
>>
>>13867601
>I just always ignored her before for some reason

Because she's one of the most forgotten characters, she has nothing that makes her stand out.

She's just another Genspest pilot, which is already done by Kai (who does it so much better, they should really only have him as a Genspest pilot, and have Russel and Katina pilot other things).
>>
Alexander has your typical Geass unit "ass for space terrain rating" thing, but Akito has Soul and Zeal so you can either up his DPS or damage per hit. Above 2/3rds HP he has increased Hit and Evade, and below 1/3rd HP he has Greatly-Increased Attack and Evasion. Really low armor, though.
>>
>>13867629
>Above 2/3rds HP he has increased Hit and Evade, and below 1/3rd HP he has Greatly-Increased Attack and Evasion.
This amuses me because when I was trying to stat Muv-Luv units in the past, this was an ability I gave the series.
>>
File: 1203028324446.jpg (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1203028324446.jpg
82KB, 400x400px
>>13867622
>Kai (who does it so much better, they should really only have him as a Genspest pilot, and have Russel and Katina pilot other things).

Forgetting someone, aren't we?
>>
>>13867671
I didn't add Gilliam because he's a special case.
>>
>>13867671
I wish they'd take the pilot lock off the RV.
>>
>>13867743
Given how they're hyping up Gilliam rebuilding the XN-Geist, that seems highly improbable.

Just wait for the inevitable cutscene of him saying "Discarding all weaknesses... final form: XN Geist" and the final boss theme in Hero Senki starts playing.
>>
>>13867768
Have they been building it up? I was under the impression at this point that they really were going to go with him never repeating the XN thing.
>>
>>13867768
I just want another free unit because the Armorlion got nerfed, the R-Blade Custom sucks, and the MP Huckebein Mk2 and Shitplane are somehow still in the game despite the only reason you'd want to use those is if you're some combination of insane, drunk, or high.
>>
File: 18179944.jpg (403KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
18179944.jpg
403KB, 750x1000px
>>13867768
That would be hype beyond all reason but I'll have to see a source on the build-up because last I checked he blew System XN up and never wanted anything to do with it again.
>>
>>13867812
Also the Randgrith is pretty bad. It's on the same level as the Valsione was pre-2nd OGs (low-powered ammo-based finisher), except ther'es no Attacker skill or Damage+10% ace bonus to make up for it. At least the Rathgrith got a 50% EN cost reduction on the finisher even if it's 600 points weaker. The cost-to-power ratio went up by a LOT (used to be 118, now it's 216).
>>
>>13867175
That's it Anon, thanks for the help. I'll find somewhere to dump it some time.
>>
Anybody got a good version of Planet Cradle? I was gonna rip youtube but the only full AMV is muted. The original, not the BX version.
>>
>>13867917
Can't you just download the whole Macross 7 OST off of Bakabt?
>>
File: laughingroseboyandbugman2.png (666KB, 1243x1135px) Image search: [Google]
laughingroseboyandbugman2.png
666KB, 1243x1135px
>>13867920
>Planet Cradle
>Macross 7
>>
File: patrick retarded.jpg (37KB, 460x315px) Image search: [Google]
patrick retarded.jpg
37KB, 460x315px
>>13867926
Whoops

Still though, doesn't bakabt usually have OST collections for literally everything?
>>
>>13867917
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23665692
>>
>>13867917
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/17s96th48d6o0r3/
>>
File: Kamille Thumbs Up.gif (658KB, 280x212px) Image search: [Google]
Kamille Thumbs Up.gif
658KB, 280x212px
>>13867943
Not that anon but thanks!
>>
File: WE MUST PUSH THE XINGKE.jpg (423KB, 480x816px) Image search: [Google]
WE MUST PUSH THE XINGKE.jpg
423KB, 480x816px
>>13867880
No problem bro, glad I could help you out.

Also, I finally decided to give the PSP Steambot Chronicles one more chance and honor the Anon from the other day, game's still mediocre even with The Xingke though.
>>
>>13868164
While we're on the subject of naming your own robots, I always name one of my MSes in MS Saga "Trombe" and give it the color scheme. Usually Tremmie's the one piloting it.

Once I get a tank in Chrome Wolf (a mobile RPG that reminds me of VC; it's a regular pay-once RPG and not an online game), I'll probably name it "Trombe".
>>
>>13867371
Damn those intros are good. That second one from the first anime is catchy as shit. I love it. I might have to put some time in to watch this later, or at least the first one. Thanks for the info, anon, this is pretty great.

I'm actually gonna try something with this one. I was told of an actually good MIDI converter that might be at least worth trying called Melodyne. It's normally a paid program but it has a free trial and I'm gonna give this OP a chance with it to see if it sounds, well, like ass. If it doesn't then we might have a winner and things will go a lot smoother.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOE4Gi22Y1M#t=2055

What did she mean by this?
>>
File: Ganger.png (283KB, 933x674px) Image search: [Google]
Ganger.png
283KB, 933x674px
>>13868384
I wish you luck on that regard, I'm sure it'll make things a lot easier if it goes over smoothly.

>>13868467
We doing this again, huh anon?
>>
File: the end of an era.png (401KB, 668x375px) Image search: [Google]
the end of an era.png
401KB, 668x375px
Well, there's another one for the police SRW.
>>
>>13868473
>Trial doesn't let me save as Midis
>full version costs at it's cheapest $99.99

Of course. Oh well, guess the Bombermen use the 64 Multiplayer theme for now. There's one more loose end I can cross off now.
>>
File: Rim.jpg (257KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
Rim.jpg
257KB, 800x1123px
>>
>In Super Robot Wars Alpha and Alpha Gaiden, the Full Armor ZZ Gundam had a G-Fortress mode that it did not have to purge its armor for. However, this "Banpresto Original" version of the G-Fortress never appeared in any other media.
That's I thing I didn't know.

Inb4 it isn't correct.
>>
>>13868384
I do remember the Saint Blaster having a pretty neat gattai sequence at least. But yeah it's worth a watch, surprisingly fun for a toy tie in and it does try to do it's own thing.

https://youtu.be/eCNUyQkaxSw?t=1m27s
>>
>>13868651
It also had that mode in Impact, since Impact reused shit from Alpha 1 and Gaiden maliciously. So it's technically wrong, I guess?
>>
>>13868660
>maliciously
Is that what you really meant?
>>
>>13868707
It's omnipresent (basically everything common to Alpha and Impact is recycled from the former, with a few lucky assholes like Char's Zaku getting an extra attack) and makes everything look dumb through the sheer clash in quality. You could call it malicious.
>>
>>13866959
... I feel incredibly stupid now. It never crossed my mind.
>>
>>13868865
I didn't figure it out til the very end so I only got a 3/4th's Powered SSR Aquarion. Also got shafted on the event gacha which would have helped.
>>
What is Japans opinion on X-Omega?
>>
>>13868986
Best game since W.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-12-19-08-58.png (295KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-12-19-08-58.png
295KB, 1280x720px
[Translator note: Saseruga means Amuro ikemasu.]
>>
>>13869124

Personally, I wish the next non-OG SRW game uses portraits like that.
>>
>>13869379
Helmeted portraits/cut-ins fucking suck.
>>
>>13869423
I can understand the portraits, but why wouldn't you want the cut-ins to have their full pilot suit?
>>
>>13869431
Because I want to see the character's whole face.
>>
>>13869423
>not wanting those GOUBEIN cutins.
>>
>双竜剣
>三竜棍
>烈風正拳突き
Anyone mind helping me figure out what this means?
>>
>>13869469
There's a difference between the Goubine Helmet and a spacesuit helmet.
>>
>>13869483
Daimos attacks.

Reppu Seikenzuki is "Cyclone (something) Fist Thrust", I know that.
>>
>>13869501
Cyclone Straight Fisting.
>>
>>13869490
No kidding. I hate the OG cut-ins, and not having the helmets would help inmensely, since OG pilot suits, and helmets are almost all awful.
>>
>>13869501
Well, thanks, have Compact Daimos in return
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_-5MlVeIM
>>
>>13869483
Twin dragon swords
Three Dragon pole
>>
Daimos time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TEcbzq1Zy8
>>
Why is Judau in the GP-02 so fucking hilarious?
>>
>>13869463
Do you even watch mecha anime?
>>
>>13869549
ERIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>13869563
Because you're giving a teenager access to nuclear weapons?
>>
>>13869570
I'm not interested in watching TV/movies anymore. I'd rather just play games.
>>
I have a brilliant idea
What if we remade the classic series but still had the wonkysoft formula and included V-ups and V-up (W).
>>
>>13869616
Which version of the games?
>>
Speaking of continuing BGMs, when do you choose to keep a BGM to be ongoing?
>>
>>13869620
Complete Box versions.
Or are we talking about the V-Ups?
>>
>>13869626
If you add animation skip the Complete Box would be 300% better
>>
>>13869624
Never.

>>13869616
As long as every unit has the same number of upgrades so we don't repeat 64 and Advance. And no more bullshit EN costs, either.
>>
File: Sucks.png (2MB, 1432x844px) Image search: [Google]
Sucks.png
2MB, 1432x844px
Once again, here is another reason why Mobile games suck.

All I needed was one. just one more SR, and I would have gotten a Level 80 SSR Powered Aquarion.

I got to 208, in the leader and spent about 15 crystal's trying to get it.. but was all for nothing. This is why Mobile games suck. You need luck and within a limited amount of time.

Should I sell my Aquarion's? I'm not getting an SR Aquarion until... like forever.

Also even with a 30% SSR Ticket you're still getting R's.

What are the top 3 worst SRW Games
1) X-Omega
While there are some things a like about it, being a mobile game, make it bad.
2) OE
Improved features from Neo, while was great. However, adding in things that made the game suck.
3) SRW 64
Game plays poorly on the 64, have to force yourself to finish it. It need's a remake.
>>
>>13869667
X-O is on the higher-end of "Middle Finger To F2P Players", and the draw rates are fucking abysmal, even for a mobile game. I haven't gotten an SSR out of the gasha since the one that had the Psyco Gundam and cost Platinum Tickets (not the one with the female-piloted original), and in 2016 I think I've gone something like 5/60 on ticket/crystal draws for SRs.
>>
Ooo, 30 drop gacha. Didn't get an SSR, but a SR Shooter Getter 1 is nice too.

>>13869667
>All I needed was one. just one more SR, and I would have gotten a Level 80 SSR Powered Aquarion.
>I got to 208, in the leader and spent about 15 crystal's trying to get it.. but was all for nothing. This is why Mobile games suck. You need luck and within a limited amount of time.

You know, of all the myriad things you could complain about for this game, it mystifies me that you chose the one thay just makes me think "oh, suck it up, you got four fucking copies of the thing you greedy idiot."
>>
>>13869616
Just play SRC
>>
>>13869616
How would you handle seishin?
>>
>>13869667
It's shit like this that make me not feel guilty about using a modded apk.
>>
Going over the Complete Box guide, I have discovered something.

Out of the 68 possible characters in SRW 3, only 7 of them do not have the Vigor seishin.

3 characters have 4 healing seishins out of 6

Only 3 characters have Trust. One of them is RYOUMA.

Only 6 characters have a single healing seishin. Everyone else at MINIMUM, has two.
>>
>>13869833
>One of them is RYOUMA
I fail to see the issue with this
>>
>Akito the Exiled unit has a fucking C Space, so you have to equip TWO Thruster Modules for it to work properly.

Fuck.
>>
>Playing Pay2Win meme games

When will this meme end?
>>
>>13869833
Winkysoft is terrible at designing spirit sets. Complete Box is the logical extreme.
>>
File: 1452316279047.png (135KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452316279047.png
135KB, 380x500px
>>13869945
>When will this meme end meme
Fuck off with this faggotry.
>>
>>13869746
I don't see how having 4 is being greedy as even with 3 you have a unit that is a weaker unit that cost's more, you have no reason to have one, better off selling them. Ideally not greed. (It's 90 s-chip's)

wanting to try and get another 2, make's you greedy?

I did spend 15 crystal's trying to get the last 1, and I didn't get it, and when you can only get 1 crystal a day. It's a big number.

However, I am sorry I came out as a greedy idiot.

Hopefully, I should be fine with just a level 75. When the super hard level's to start appearing.
>>
I think I'm going to stop playing X-O. Four months is long-enough to subject myself to it.

>>13869920
I said that earlier. Typical -ACC Geass unit.

>>13869972
>When the super hard level's to start appearing.
Mobile games where you have little to no direct control over your characters (which is a lot of them) tend to fall apart at the high-level content.
>>
So which units are the best candidates for Shishioh Blade and Graviton Launcher?
>>
>>13870004
In what OG on what platform?
>>
>>13870004
Sieguarlion
>>
>>13870004
>Shishioh Blade
Pick your favorite equip weapon unit that would need a stronger post movement attack.

I love dumping it on Valsione to replace Divine Arm so Lune can get a decent weapon to use on 1 range counters.

>Graviton Launcher
Any unit that's in desperate need of an ALL attack. If its GBA OG, give it to a RR without a real finisher or one that would like a stronger one. Units in desperate need of a strong long range attack like this thing too.
>>
>>13870015
OG2 on PS2.
>>
>>13870109
Shishioh Blade can go on Valsione if you're using it.
Graviton Launcher? I usually slap it on whatever Leona is piloting.
>>
>>13870038
Is the Genspenst RV a good pick for the Graviton Launcher? I figured it would have good synergy since it costs a fuckton of EN and the RV has the VAMPEER Laser.
>>
>>13870113
Mega Buster Cannon's already barrier-piercing, so it'd be better off on something whose finisher isn't. And with a cap of 6600(6950 with Gunfight) it's actually one of the better equippable weapons. You could put it on Valsione and then use the leftover on a couple of P Shooting attacks.

>>13870109
Graviton Launcher on Valsione, Shishioh Blade on whatever needs a strong pointblank Melee attack and already has enough natural weaponry that the W-gauge cost isn't going to fuck its ability to equip shit. Valsione has 130 W-Gauge so that frees you up for probably a Machinegun and G-Revolver, which you can get up to 4-5 range with her natural Gunfight.
>>
Question. Which are the two DAMON on the right of this image?

Also, what are Gemini's mooks called? Annalotte's unit, too?
>>
What's better AP or MX?
>>
>>13870171
MX.

Like, that's not even a choice, or a proper question. MX blows AP out of the fucking water in every category other than difficulty, and AP only manages to be difficult in that it is the game kicking you repeatedly in the dick.
>>
>>13870177
Well shit, now I know what I'm doing this weekend. Thanks
>>
>>13870185
be sure to play MX and not MX portable

every enemy in MX portable has 50% more HP. It's not much at first but by the end the final boss's final form goes from 400,000 HP to 600,000 HP
>>
>>13870185
Do be sure to play the original instead of the P version. The original is a better game, MXP has... issues. (The most blatant being that the HP of every enemy is multiplied by 1.5, which changes it from being not difficult to being still not difficult and also boring and also also some retreating bosses are now impossible to kill.)
>>
>>13870190
>>13870194
Well shit, alright I guess I had to figure out how to set up the PS2 emulator at some point.
>>
So after trying literally every option I've come to the conclusion that converters to midis are all equally shit and I won't be getting anywhere from them. It was entertaining, at least. And I did find a few more. Might have to update my download list soon, but before that...

https://www.mediafire.com/?2dwdzbck69z7jtt

Have probably the most amusing thing I've made all night. I dare you to actually name what this is. Chances are you won't figure it out.
>>
What was Puru 2's mech called? Is it the "Quin Mantha"?
>>
>>13870216
Oh, there you are. Funny, I was just thinking of our SRC-based chats around this time of the day. Silly as it is to say, I was enjoying them. Sorry to hear about the midi converter issue, I guess that's why it's hard to find good midis around.

I was actually just digging around the data pack I've talked about, this time the human-sized units section. They have a folder for the Hitman series, that's worth a chuckle.
>>
>>13870150
Left is the Insalaum-controlled DAMON, right is the red one with those awesome arm blades. Shin Dino-class, I think?
>>
>>13870218
Quin Mantha, yes.
>>
>>13870218
Yes. Either that or Queen Mansa.
>>
>>13870224
At this point, my best bet is waiting for someone who can make this to magic some up for me. Converters all come out to something like that, even with the most simple of songs in the most simple of formats. 8-bit renditions came out that way, I don't even know how that happens.

And wasn't the engine originally designed with human based characters to begin with? I guess it would make sense for stuff like Hitman but it's funny to see it was in the production notes for something like this.

Oh well, while it was kind of a bust, I did make SOME progress but I'm starting to think I won't be making any more.
>>
>>13870216
I'd try and find out, except it appears that this midi doesn't work for me either.
>>
>>13870177
AP has Stoner Sunshine Spark.
>>
>>13870242
>And wasn't the engine originally designed with human based characters to begin with?

Was it? I'm unfamiliar with the game's history, so I'm not sure which one came first, the humans or the robots. Given the gameplay style, you could easily tell someone it was inspired by either FE or SRW and it would mostly fit; either way it's fun to see what people have come up with on both ends.

Maybe I was just looking for an excuse to dig up something funny to copy-paste here, even if it is moonrune stats. They got all sorts of fun stuff on the human side of things. Hitman, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Dragon Quest, Marvel vs. Capcom, Alien vs. Predator, Commando, Terminator, Robocop, and all that's if you ignore the multitude of anime in that section.

Also the human-sized section is where they stuck the SD Gundam stuff like Knight Gundam, which makes sense I suppose. So that's another bit of data that SRC Dungeon could use, since SRW has done it now.
>>
File: WHAT.png (462KB, 668x376px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
462KB, 668x376px
WHAT THE FUCK.

NO SERIOUSLY.

WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>>13870276
ROE Alpha was declared.

You know how the first season of Fafner was SUFFERING - Happy Fun Slice of Life Stuff - SUFFERING UNTIL THE END

Heaven and Earth and the First half of the season were the Happy Fun Slice of Life Stuff.

You're in SUFFERING STATION from now on.
>>
>>13870276
Pssh, nothung personel kid.
>>
>>13870276
I have no idea what show that is from.
>>
>>13870256
MX doesn't have 200 cost combos.

>>13870285
I am going to enjoy murdering every single one of those fucks when SRW gets to Exodus, I know that much.
>>
File: 001.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>13870290
Ah Matt, everyone is. Everyone is.
Don't worry though, people always get what they deserve in Fafner.
>>
>>13870290
Weren't you warned going in to assume everyone was dead until proven otherwise? Isn't that kind of what Fafner's all about? Tragedy and sadness on the excessive, like a new generation Eva?

I don't actually know anything about Fafner aside from its SRW inclusions, but that's certainly enough to make an impression.
>>
>>13870276
He stopped wearing Goubain helmet. What's with the crappy resolution though?
>>
>>13870291
Hiroto didn't deserve that...

>>13870293
Look, I expected him to die the moment he handed off the helmet, then he spent half the show going "look at me, I've grown up, I'm not the same wimp I was in HaE!"

And then he died to a group of people he thought were reinforcements, waving to them in thanks for their timely arrival. That's just fucking sick. That's like Michio's death, except dragged out over half a season instead of across five seconds, and the Fafner that did it was what he thought was an ally instead of being Mark Nicht.
>>
>>13870293
>like a new generation Eva?
Not many people even die in Eva
The Tangpocalypse isn't even technically death
>>
>>13870300
That is pretty bad, I'll admit. Take heart in the fact that if it shows up in SRW things will likely change.

Because obviously the team behind the actual show aren't intent on letting anyone stay happy...or alive...for any decent length of time.
>>
>>13870300
So why exactly would humanity kill off some of the few people keeping them from getting wiped out?
>>
File: 173.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
173.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>13870293
It's not really in excess.
Fafner is more "Shit's fucked and you can either let shit get more fucked or try and make the world better for the future"
It's story and themes aren't Eva at all

>>13870300
>Hiroto didn't deserve that...

Ah. Welcome to Season 2 of Exodus. A lot of people get what they don't deserve

You can cross check this list when you're done to see if you agree

PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T DESERVE WHAT THEY GOT
Hirato
Olga (and the entire returning Islanders)
Canon
Mrs. Hazama
Maya (in that her innocence is slowly and systematically destroyed)
Mrs. Kaname
All the refugees who died
Ai
Walter
Johnathan
Akira
Hester (in that she managed to scuttle away from judgement again AND her plan is probably going to go into full throttle)
Orihime
>>
>>13870308
Because the UN in Fafner are a giant batch of FUCKING IDIOTS. They always were. Hell, the entirety of the movie and Exodus can be attributed to them restarting the Festum war by bombing the North Pole Mir.
>>
File: Hester.png (141KB, 425x308px) Image search: [Google]
Hester.png
141KB, 425x308px
>>13870321
Ah Matt
You can blame the Red Shoe plan for that.
>>
>>13870330
Please at least tell me she fucking dies.
>>
>>13870334
LaughingDrake.jpg.
>>
>>13870336
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

Oh well, assuming there's another Fafner work that means another chance to shove a nuke up her distended asshole.
>>
File: 121.png (857KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
121.png
857KB, 1280x720px
>>13870321
>Because the UN in Fafner are a giant batch of FUCKING IDIOTS.

They're not idiots. They've just been fighting horrible mind reading aliens for 30+ years and the structure of the armed forces has become even more NEED TO KNOW. because if grunts know too much then if the enemy eats that grunt, the enemy now knows more info.

The signature ability of the Festum has basically made it so information is only disclosed on a NEED TO KNOW basis and grunts and soldiers have to accept just taking orders.

This allows a lot of people in high seats of power to very make decisions on how the world is run without anyone arguing because all the grunts have internalized "anything I'm not being told has to be that way to protect people from the horrible mind reading aliens"

The Festum also destroyed most forms of free information distribution so it's very hard to inform people who have been misinformed when they keep comm lines shut for fear of ARE YOU THERE mindrape.

>>13870334
>>
>>13870339
The worst thing Matt is that you'll be cheering for at the end of series.
>>
>>13870354
What, does she attempt suicide? I might consider cheering for her then.
>>
>>13870265
I think Robots definitely came first - most of the sample screenshots etc on the official SRC site are robot-based.

Though speaking of hilarious SRC sprites, there's one of Steven Seagal from one of his movies in the big sprite pack
>>
>>13870368
It's rather fun to see the stuff that ends up getting placed around there, and it's one of the reasons I hope SRC sticks around for a long time now that I've found it. I shouldn't be surprised Pepsiman is in this collection, but I didn't know they were fans of Scott Pilgrim over there, not that I know much of it myself.

Strange that there's files for Megaman X and Megaman Zero series but not the base Megaman games, though.
>>
>>13870276
Keep up the Fafner reactions if you can, new viewers are all we have to sustain ourselves with Exodus over.

It's a very discussable season, I'll say that. And you haven't seen anything yet ahahaha oh god
>>
>>13867768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwGe5fmbMs
>>
>>13870364
No.

Hester may be a vindictive bitch, but she is fucking good at the stuff she loves.

Which is
>Nuking Festum
>Manipulating people and information
>Surviving

Based on this, you can easily make a logical guess at what you're going to cheer for
>>
>>13870399
Now don't give away too much, anon.

He still hasn't seen Hester's biggest fuckup yet.
>>
>>13870354
I wouldn't say outright cheering for her, but she certainly impressed me quite a bit in some of those later episodes.
>>
>>13869833
It is Toei Ryouma man.
>>
>>13870415
So? Every Ryoma should probably have Trust. He's a fucking fucking GETTER PILOT, if he doesn't have Trust he's not exactly getting very far.
>>
>>13870418
>fucking fucking

...and that's the sign I need to fucking fucking go to sleep. Fafner Exodus can wait eight hours.
>>
>>13870421
And now I'm reminded of that pasta.
You know the one.
>>
>>13870428
Explain further
>>
>>13870428
"Giving birth in reverse"?
>>
>>13870436
Oh yes.
>>
File: 1454381954405.png (34KB, 326x301px) Image search: [Google]
1454381954405.png
34KB, 326x301px
>>13870441
I've still yet to read it.
>>
File: Grungust_type_0.jpg (43KB, 303x400px) Image search: [Google]
Grungust_type_0.jpg
43KB, 303x400px
When new PV of Moon Dwellers? I recall it should be sometime in February.
>>
File: 2255.png (1KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
2255.png
1KB, 120x120px
>>13870500
Never ever
>>
File: Kusuha-Energy-Drink.jpg (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kusuha-Energy-Drink.jpg
53KB, 250x250px
>>13870503
fuck off shu
you are not in new game anyway
>>
>>13868584
I want to marry Rim!
>>
>>13866929
>>13866922
>>13866910
>there is someone on /m/ except me who played simulation rpg constructor games

Well. I am glad to be alive to see this.
>>
>>13870289
It's alright anon, it's just a shitty show that people only enjoy because of homosexual tensions.
>>
>>13870517
Multiple, actually. The drought of nothing new gave it something of a resurgence and there's at least a few people here messing with the SRC shenanigans. It's pretty great and I'm pretty sure I have at least 10 new shows on my backlog because of it.
>>
>>13870517
I think you have to give thanks to whoever managed to get it working on modern OSes - previously everyone thought it was only playable on WinXP.
>>
>>13870500
i hope it will be in feb
>>
File: yum.jpg (109KB, 738x702px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
109KB, 738x702px
>mfw that Erunaluna doujin
>>
>>13870797
Sadly I think we might not get anything for a while. They don't even have a release date, and it's been a month since the first reveal. They'll prolly go completely silent for another month or two, and then put out the first trailer with a September release date.
>>
So given almost everyone has got cfw going on their 3DS's now has anyone tried out the Lost Heroes games? I swear I've never seen anyone even make mention of them.
>>
>>13870810
>one and only one
>>
File: alt1.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alt1.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
O G M D P V

W H E N
>>
We all talk about the "best OG girl/ boy/ hyperdimensional manifestation," but we never talk about which OG would make for the best daughter.

So, as it were, which OG would you adopt and protect the smile of?
>>
>>13870955
chibi excellen
>>
File: heresy.png (334KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
334KB, 320x320px
>>13870978
>>
>>13870955
Esther
>>
>>13870955
Nico and Rico.
>>
>>13869423

If you character is a grunt. that is.

Speaking of helmeted portraits, how come some have theirs on, like in F Final, Ryoma (Getter Robo) and Hyoma (Combattler V), wherein Shou (Dunbine) and Shinji (Evangelion) do not. Likewise in Guld's (Macross Plus) portrait while everyone else doesn't?
>>
>>13871030
>Shinji
>Helmet
You what? Pretty sure thr only time the Eva pilots ever have a helmet is in Magma Diver, and when Mari first shows up in the Rebuilds.
>>
>>13871044

What part of "do not" did you understand?
>>
>>13871069
No shit that's what I said. Unlike Shou, Shinji and the other Eva pilots don't regularly wear a helmet, so not having one in their pilot portraits is normal.
>>
>>13870955

>Pictures the OG girls as chibi versions of themselves
>"Papa!"
>"Papa, lift me up!"

All of them. All of them.
>>
>>13871030
Most of those helmets are iconic, wherein you probably couldn't recognize Shou with his helmet on. The only game I think they gave helmets to every Gundam character was in Alpha.
>>
File: The Drink.jpg (455KB, 1280x1372px) Image search: [Google]
The Drink.jpg
455KB, 1280x1372px
>>13871083
"Papa do you like my drink?"
"I made it all by myself"
>>
>>13871091

>"Papa, I'm going out with Kyousuke!"
>"Not dressed like that young lady"
>"But Papa..."
>"Excellen you march upstairs and put on something respectable"
>>
>>13871098
That reminded me. Are Excellen's parents alive in the OGverse?
>>
>>13871083
This guy gets it.

Then we take advantage of the father complexes.
>>
File: belezute confirmed.jpg (144KB, 724x485px) Image search: [Google]
belezute confirmed.jpg
144KB, 724x485px
>Calvina confirmed to get Belezute
>>
>>13870955
Lune.
>>
>>13871128
I don't have an appropriate slowpoke.jpeg image for this
>>
>>13871104
Her dad is.
>>
>>13871098
And then she sneaks out the house with what she was wearing.
>>
>>13871133
Gotta repeat it over and over gain least Coustwell fags think otherwise.
>>
Oh yeah, here's the Quin Mantha
It only has 3 attacks, one of which, being the only post movement attack, is a beam saber.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPVZ5wZnG9s
>>
>>13871195
What are those? Nobody likes Coustwell, it's garbage.
Fucking Hit and Away on a fucking melee-only machine, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>13871262
That's pretty common for Quin Mantha. I think Compact 1 does that thing where it's entirely unable to hit flying enemies at 1 range too?
>>
GRANTEEEEEEED
FUCK COUSTWELL
>>
>>13871314
>I think Compact 1 does that thing where it's entirely unable to hit flying enemies at 1 range too?
I'm not even sure any nonflying units in C1 have an attack that runs off of Melee that can hit flyers.
>>
>>13871277
>>Fucking Hit and Away on a fucking melee-only machine
Remember when Sanger did that?
Remember when he did that and his attack ranges were a 1-7 2 ammo weapon, a 2-4 punch, 2 different pointblank attacks?
>>
>>13871391
Jesus Yamato, delete that.
>>
>>13871354
Drill Hurricane and its variants are Melee and hit flying things.
>>
>>13871391
God damn it Anon, worksafe boards.
>>
>>13871391
great now i have to fap to this HCG again
>>
>>13871412
Yeah, Getter-2's kinda weird like that. In W, its attacks are AACA so it's better than 1 in Part 1, at least on a first playthrough. Subsequent playthroughs you can just buy an S-Adapter.
>>
>>13871427
Minerva X can also hit flying enemies with its Melee moves, and I am fairly certain it can't fly.

I want to say there's others, but don't particularly feel like checking. In general you're right though, those tend to be exceptions to the rule.
>>
>>13871432
>Minerva X
Breast Fire, I take it? Yeah, that makes sense. It's a non-contact Melee attack. Same with Drill Hurricane.
>>
>>13871442
And Rocket Punch, and Koshiryoku Beam, and Rust Hurricane.
>>
>>13871143

I like to think Kyousuke is that kid who all the girls like because he smokes and has a motorbike.

>>13871108

Precisely.
>>
What are some SRW games with the Gundam Mk.II
>>
>>13871461
Kyosuke would pretty much be like that.

And then you smoke with him and ride on his motorcycle and get addicted to his "stake"
>>
>>13871391
Post Festenia, Katia and Melua
>>
>>13871462
Most of the ones featuring Zeta, and I think all of the ones with ZZ except for OE.
>>
>>13871462
Pretty much every one that has Zeta has the Mk 2 or the Super, except like OE.
>>
>>13871465
>>13871461
Now I'm picturing him chilling with Asuka from Devilman.
>>
>>13871462
SRW 3 from translated ones
>>
>>13871470
Also except Z2. Forgot about Z2.

>>13871473
Alpha Gaiden also has it.
>>
>>13871314
Nonfliers can't hit fliers as far as I know
>>
>>13871462
Screw the MK-II, I want the MK-III, IV and V.
>>
>>13871485
The Mk-III shows up in I think R and 3.
>>
>>13871487
>R
D.
>>
>>13871492
Oh okay, I only remembered it was one of the GBA games.
>>
>>13871481
See >>13871412 and >>13871432, we just had that discussion. Also, Range attacks from grounded people pretty much always work.

>>13871487
And D.

>>13871492
It shows up in R too, it's one of the prizes for going on the early CCA split.
>>
>>13871497
Oh right, I forgot it appears in R as well.

I thought it was just D.
>>
I was just using the SRW Z save editor, and noticed something strange. Why is Neo's Exus there? I can't find Chaos, Abyss, or Neo's Windam, but the Exus (a unit you never get at any point) has a player version?
>>
Chinese SRW got a new version: https://apkpure.com/boiling-robot-wars/com.shanyou.kdjz5.google
>>
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/185527-super-robot-taisen-og-the-moon-dwellers/73288462

FULL AUTISM DETECTED
>>
File: 1400238385729.jpg (14KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1400238385729.jpg
14KB, 400x273px
>>13871589
Nah,I ain't reading that
>>
File: 2016-02-13_00004.jpg (297KB, 1366x706px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-13_00004.jpg
297KB, 1366x706px
>>13871606
tl;dr SazukeEX thinks everything is biased towards Toya while Calvian gets the short end of the stick
>>
>>13870230
Appreciated.
>>
>>13871638

You got that bug too? It happened to me when a Codex cloned into water. Exiting the game fixed it.
>>
File: 2016-02-11_00002.jpg (216KB, 1280x690px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11_00002.jpg
216KB, 1280x690px
>>13871662
so it's common?

I only got it at the end and assumed it was causing the computer to explode.

Plus it takes forever to go to and from missions (to the point where I can beat a stage in UX during the loading screen)
>>
>>13871679
I just do a shit load of X-O stages while it loads. I hope the optimization patch will be out soon.
>>
>>13871679

You get that too!? I thought it was me! Then again I am playing on a toaster.

Good game though if you ask me. Big improvement on Enemy Unknown, which I also liked.
>>
>>13871693
>Then again I am playing on a toaster.

same here
>>
>>13871693
Well EU had issues like this at launch so the bugs are fine. Probably my favorite game so far until OG. Also the /m/ character pool is great.
>>
>>13871712
there's a /m/ character pool? How do I add that to my game?
>>
>>13871712
>>13871715
Dammit Anons take it to the XCOM thread.

Anyways, I've been trying to play SRC Dungeon, but it keeps crashing when I try to start the game after following all the directions in the pastebin from OP. How do I get it to work on WinSev?
>>
>>13871715
Go to the xcom thread that's up and someone posted a link and instructions on where to put it
>>
>>13871724
just found it
>>
>>13871729
Good. Now who wants to talk about mobile games?
>>
>>13871723
Anon, /srwg/ talks about everything BUT SRW.
>>
>>13871741
I still miss Super Dunbine Wars General.
>>
>>13871741
Yea but there's an XCOM thread up already.
>>
>>13871746
We all do.
>>
File: ....png (483KB, 667x375px) Image search: [Google]
....png
483KB, 667x375px

no...
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-13-12-17-36.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-13-12-17-36.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Oh shit. Thanks base gacha.
>>
I'm using noZoomer emulator and I have save games of my all GBA SRW's. I heard SRW W's slot feature and bonus items / extra cash for each previous game, but when I finish first stage and saved progredd, there is no bonus or extra cash. Which options I should pick? Please help me.
>>
>>13871793
Suffering, etc.
>>
>>13871797
You need to have them in the GBA slot. Don't know if that has the feature, but DesMuMe does. You can use that to grab them and go back to noZoomer.
>>
>>13871723
I'm using 8, so I don't know if it's the same problem, but my issue back then was solved by making the time display like it would in Japan (i.e., 15 o'clock right now), to match up with the region settings I had to make Japanese.

Granted, I've forgotten how I did that since then, and it might be different for seven, but if you haven't already tried that, it's something.

>>13871793
You gonna be able to make it through this, Matt? Remember, nobody can be happy in Fafner.
>>
>>13871793
Cutest milf shouldn't have to go through the loss of two daughters.
>>
>>13871793
So, what did you think of episode 9, Matt?
>>
Alright, I've recovered.

>>13871836
9 in the first season, or 9 in the second? Haven't gotten to the latter one of those.
>>
File: SRC Error.png (3KB, 297x126px) Image search: [Google]
SRC Error.png
3KB, 297x126px
>>13871828
It's 15 EST right now you dope. But no, that didn't fix the problem. This is the error that pops up after trying to enter the game proper, after the Intermission menu and the blue ribbon thing. Is it complaining about units or leaders or something?
>>
>>13871878
I meant formatting-wise, but whatever the case, I never encountered the error. Can't help you, hope somebody can.
>>
Here's Compact Zeta, with one of the greatest attack power curves ever witnessed.
Also, MOBILE SUIT BATTLE THE BEST SONG IN THE GAME GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE OF IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9E-yiXhzE
>>
>>13871903
Yeah, you basically only ever use the Launcher.
>>
>>13871867
First
>>
File: 1454784983869.jpg (63KB, 669x551px) Image search: [Google]
1454784983869.jpg
63KB, 669x551px
>>
>>13871929
It was pretty great, but I do wish Mark Sein's theme had popped up at some point.
>>
File: Ore no na o ittemiro.jpg (27KB, 306x233px) Image search: [Google]
Ore no na o ittemiro.jpg
27KB, 306x233px
>>13871936
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>13871867
>I've recovered

Say that after watching the first few minutes of Episode 5.

Also Akira's gonna do something REALLY stupid so don't get TOO mad at him.
>>
File: ラーズグリーズ.jpg (13KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
ラーズグリーズ.jpg
13KB, 300x243px
OG when?
>>
File: Laz Angriff Raven.jpg (301KB, 1129x757px) Image search: [Google]
Laz Angriff Raven.jpg
301KB, 1129x757px
>>13872378
Who knows anon.
>>
>>13872391

I fucking hate a lot how badly it was nerfed in 2nd OG, hopefully it is brought back to its OG gaiden levels again for MD
>>
>>13872410
Not a secret anymore, sorry. Now it's just yet another outdated piece of crap.
>>
>>13872410
Go to bed Laz Angriff fag. You should know the rules of SRW by now. If you aren't a secret anymore you get now.
>>
>>13872413
>Now it's just yet another outdated piece of crap.
Like pretty much the entire roster of the game, in fact. They better start pumping out some upgrades.
>>
>>13872431
>Wasting time developing an upgrade for a literally who over stuff like Alteisen
>>
>>13872435
Kyosuke and Excellen are among the most popular SRW characters, dude.
>>
>>13872435
>>13872440
Oh, wait, I misread you. My bad. I wasn't talking about the Laz Angriff, I was talking about everything. Of course the Alt should get an upgrade too.
>>
>>13872440
Why do you think I phrased it that way?
>>
>>13872422
>>13872413

Vysaga also stopped being a secret, yet its damage output was still the same and only lost in endurance and range, meanwhile the Raven is attack power wise exactly the same than vanilla Laz Angriff was in OG2, which is bad because it was an unupgraded machine and with the Raven upgrade it was meant to be on par with other upgraded reals attack power wise
>>
>>13872450
Vysaga didn't got nerfed, but a lot of units got buffed instead, especially the Angelg.
>>
>>13872450
Vysaga is like the worst of the SRWA supers in OG2nd though.

Also, you have to remember that OG2nd hit a lot of the units damage wise. Bringing Raven up to its OGG damage level when it joined that early would have messed up the power curve.
>>
File: 1453897491885.gif (2MB, 154x273px) Image search: [Google]
1453897491885.gif
2MB, 154x273px
It's time for the Ashsaber to get some love now, right?

Right?
>>
>>13872450
Dude, Vysaga lost all of its S ranks on every terrain with every weapon. It lost a ton of damage.
>>
>>13872478
>Doesn't even have a pilot
>even though fuckin Rio had nothing to pilot to the point that they stuck her in a piece of shit flying platform and 4 other guys piloted Gespensts
Shameful.
>>
>>13872468
>would have messed up the power curve.

How? Pretty much every other returning unit was as strong as it was in OG gaiden (minus terrain ratings, which was a global nerf), and I don't see anyone crying game imbalance at units like the grungusts, the DGG, the impact duo, Valsione and Cybuster, etc being available as early as the Ravens.

>>13872486

All the units got hit with the rank nerf, that's why I didn't bother mentioning it. Besides, S ranks in attacks is fixable while there's nothing that can be done to fix base attack power.
>>
>>13872511
And it's still arguably on par or even worse than Angelg after all the buffs the later got so I'm still not sure how you're trying to argue it wasn't massively nerfed
>>
>>13872518
It's still better than the Angelg, it only has shitty range.
>>
>>13872478
It's a Kurogane Crew unit and they all have custom units so not happening.
>>
>>13872478

It desperately needs to either receive a stat buff, or get an upgrade, otherwise it's just a midgame unit only good for pilots with subpar units like the Siegerlion or the Altairion
>>
I love all of you, /srwg/.
>>
>>13872549
I'd take Seigerlion over Ashsaber any day
>>
>>13872558
You trying to tell us not to go to Axis tomorrow?
>>
>>13872391
>Shitty knockoff

Yeah no.
>>
>>13872549
>Ashsaber
>Better than the Siegerlion

No.
>>
>>13872549
>Sieguarlion
>Subpar
No, not really. Unless you're one of those people who only deploys the top dozen or so units. Even so, nothing in 2nd OGs is that much of a damage sponge, even the bosses. You'll kill them before you run out of actions.
>>
I wonder what Latooni will say about the Keitou Shungokuken: Honmeisatsu?

And will it be as funny as her versions of the Type 1 and 3's sword finishers?
>>
>>13872599
Is it good because of the unit or the pilot? Because Leona's ace. (I honestly don't know, my PS3 is far away)
>>
>>13872752
Its only problem is a lack of ALL without an equiped weapon
>>
>>13871878
It says that 11 Terrain data are undefined... and that's probably not the actual issue as to why the game is crashing.

Anyway that's totally a new one to me - I see you supposedly already tried changing the OS Standards and Formats settings but if that doesn't work + installing the VB5 runtimes, then I dunno.
>>
>>13872812
> VB5
Oh god, people still use that?
>>
>>13872834
Well, SRC was created in 1997, so I don't know if people still use it in modern day
>>
>>13872775
Yeah, I give it a Linear Missile Launcher and Rectangle Launcher and that's all it needs. Blade Railgun caps at six fucking thousand + 12 shots.

>>13872752
See for yourself: http://www45.atwiki.jp/2ndsrwog/pages/39.html#id_7a7ef731

Nothing says you have to put Leona in it, but, y'know..
>Changing pilots
Which I do all the time.
>>
File: ForgvieMeFatherForIHaveSinned.jpg (132KB, 656x518px) Image search: [Google]
ForgvieMeFatherForIHaveSinned.jpg
132KB, 656x518px
>>13872860
>>Changing pilots

can lead to good things
>>
>>13872867
>Taking Irm out of the Grungust.

Not even ten thousand deaths are a good enough punishment for you.
>>
>>13872867
My brethren!

>>13872879
Kai has Maximum Break, so screw Irm.
>>
>>13872884
>Kai has Maximum Break, so screw Irm.

this is OG1 section of OGs
>>
>>13872435
In the end, most of the cast will likely get upgrades before we hit the finale, most character arcs are over but they will likely get something, of course characters like Kyo are a given, their popularity warrants another upgrade (also beowulf)
>>
>>13872892
Na, most of them won't. But Sanger will learn to combine his Zankantou and his Guardian Blade into the Type Guardian Zankantou, giving him a new finisher and a second combo.
>>
>>13872549
>EF crew lands in OG
>Ashen gets Ashsaber
>gets upgraded into Dustsaber
>>
>>13872890
Oh.
>Kai will eventually get Maximum Break in a future game, so screw Irm.
>Also he's a lot cooler
Ok, fixed.
>>
>>13872898
I imagine that worst case scenario they get stat upgrades and new attacks during the last game, slightly better scenario would be small additions to the overall unit, say replacing Gigan's claws with something new, simple stuff like that
>>
>>13872906
Gigan doesn't need much. Maybe a non-MAP Circle Blaster and a big missile rack?
>>
>>13872892

I doubt they will get upgrades. At best, they got downgrades and only A real originals and OG originals got upgrades, everybody else got stuck with the same final units they got in their original games despite with 2nd OG we were already in the 4th game.

Hell, they could've started with giving Weiss Ritter a brand new upgrade as per the OG2 ending, but lazypresto retconned it into keeping the Rein upgrade and ignored the possibility of creating an OG upgrade for it.
>>
>>13872906
>>13872907
Funnels people. Mind controlled and big ones.
>>
>>13872913
DGG got its built in weaponry fixed, anything is possible
Nevermind that the Gigan, Seiguarlion, Exbeins, Fairlions, Wildraubtier, etc are all OG original and several have already gotten upgrades before
>>
>>13872913
To be fair, Rein is pretty cool and I don't think human tech could really upgrade it at that point, anyway Rein and Riese aren't really an issue, they will get upgrades against Beowulf :^
I'm more interested in characters that just can't have their plots expanded in any way, I want them to get something, hell if you think about it 2nd was a perfect chance for Wild's to get an upgrade
>>
>>13872931
I don't think anything says Rein can't just leave the shitty unit it's possessing and go find something more powerful. Namely a new upgraded Weiss. I mean, Alfimi can summon and dispel her Personawhatever whenever she wants to.
>>
>>13872945
I don't think Excellen has even a fraction of control over einst-like things, unlike Alfimi, then again this could potentially be a source of an upgrade for her
>>
>>13872945
OGs did some weird changes to Rein Weiss though, I dunno exactly how it works anymore
>>
>>13872951
Well, give it to her. It's time they get some new plot and development, and it'd be great to have Excellen being an Einst master once the inevitable fight against Beowulf comes.
>>
>>13872952
I'm pretty sure it's just tied to Excellen now, like how Alfimi keeps existing thanks to Axel. They did it not only to conveniently stop those 2 from dying, but also to cover a blatant plothole, since if all the Einsts died, then Excellen should had died too.
>>
>>13872957
I guess that's pretty easy to write, Beowulf comes in, shit hits the fan, Einst attack, BOOM, Excellen can suddenly influence them, have them ignore her as a target, have some "join" as a 3rd faction during a stage, and the climax to this is Rein eating up some dead Einsts and thus getting upgraded, only downside would be that it would probably look ugly/horryfying
>>
>>13872957
>the inevitable fight against Beowulf comes.

Never gonna happen
>>
>>13872987
Kyo getting his ass handed to him would be refreshing for a change, and it'd mirror Ryusei's thing, so make that the catalyst for Excellen awakening her powers.

>>13872990
Let me remind you that K's plot literally involves the summoning of an alternate Earth...
>>
>>13872917
Anchor Incoms?
>>
>>13872994
What is Tengoku?

I'll take Cuties with Booties for 500, Alex.
>>
>>13872990

This. Beowulf has no means to go to OGverse, and it is highly unlikely that any latter game that involved dimensional travelling would have the SM verse as the home dimension as by now odds are that it is a world of einsts and all the humans were einstified or killed and replaced with whatever new humanity the regisser wanted to created, what with all the Og heroes being very dead in that verse and the einst taking no prisoners or negotiating with what they consider a race to be eliminated and replaced
>>
>>13872994
Kyo got his ass handed to him already by Axel, I don't think her ever did something super heroic after events of OG2, but yeah, a nice catalyst indeed. Now the real question is how the fuck do you upgrade Riese? I recall that years ago people here used to joke the upgrade would be a giant fucking brick with a stake in front
>>13872994
>K's plot is summoning alternate earth
>K's bad guys are discount Ruina
Oh boy, Einstwulf-Perfectio-Edax combo? I don't think my dick could handle that
>>
>>13873007
I agree that Beowulf will never happen; however,
>has no means to go to OGverse

Crossgates are a thing and can exist whenever OG's flimsy worldbuilding and even worse writing demands it.
>>
>>13873017
>>13873017

New Thread
>>
>>13872450
Vysaga also used to be able to fly, it can't anymore without a Tesla Drive. Between that and the loss of S-ranks all day every day it got nerfed hard.
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.