[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/repgen/ - Repression General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 61

File: 1499985960620.jpg (92KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1499985960620.jpg
92KB, 500x667px
Too old and too masc to transition edition

Now with a discord server https://discord.gg/5DJKwmX
Old thread:>>8597065
>>
>>8606549
I really wish you would stop ban evading
>>
>>8606551
I'm not ban evading. I've never been banned for my posting here. [citation needed]
>>
File: IMG_4834.png (594KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4834.png
594KB, 1000x833px
>>8606549
I gotta go see my Doctor today for some anxiety meds
And it's a thunderstorm out there

I do feel scared but happy I'm back on the stuff that works for me
>>
>>8606687
Ignore that retard. I wish I had the courage to transition.
>>
>>8606687
I feel for you, I really do.
I'm glad you're feeling better.

Do whatever you must to keep on fighting, even if that means trapping yourself. You'll make it.

You may have lost the battle, but you can still win the war. The war is greater than ourselves.
>>
>>8606700
I support her, dumbass. I'm not a "retard".
In her case, for her health transition is her only option as an experimental palliative care method. I wish her the best.

Don't end up like her. You haven't lost this battle yet.
>>
File: IMG_4671.jpg (465KB, 540x1421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4671.jpg
465KB, 540x1421px
>>8606700
Cure anon is nice about it tho
I did demonstrate that my repression failed, was just too strong dysphoria alleviated by hrt

>>8606711
Thanks
>>
>>>/pol/134293204

I'm getting more and more scared to leave this house
>>
>>8606736
So, how's it goin' Amy?
>>
File: cat lol.jpg (49KB, 317x476px) Image search: [Google]
cat lol.jpg
49KB, 317x476px
>>8606906
i went to my doctor and got some anxiety medication, hope it has an effect
>>
I did it repressgen, I got rid of my hrt.
I beat the 4 year addiction
>>
>>8606978
wow
i also realise that i'm not trans too

so what are your plans now
>>
>>8606978
>4yrs on HRT
>stops it

oh boy enjoy your rollercoaster of depression and regret until you start them again in a month ;)
>>
It's all about being healthy. Not even /fit/. Just healthy. Exercise, go out. Trap yourself, avoid the skittles meme. Become boyarmor. Whatever. Your pick. But for the love of god, learn to love yourself, or your misery will be even worse.

It's not easy, but it's doable.
>>
>>8606978
>4 year
???

how come you didnt transition or didnt quit earlier?
>>
>>8607101
>tfw lupus
>>
What is this and how can it help me?

I have this strong desire to be a woman and I don't want this feeling anymore.

When I look at other girls I feel jealous that I can't be like them. I consume feminine media. I don't relate to other guys well. I just wish I was born a girl.

What's wrong with me? I don't want to be a transexual or have these weird thoughts anymore.
>>
File: tricking dysphoria.gif (4MB, 358x270px) Image search: [Google]
tricking dysphoria.gif
4MB, 358x270px
>>8607367
you can fight it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZf15xVrOW8

Repression motivational theme
>>
>>8607389
How? Why do people get these thoughts?
>>
>>8607401
did you get childhood trauma? are you gay? do you look too feminine? did you fap to anime imagining being a cute gurl and develop female identiy?
>>
>>8607508
I'm not gay. I was bullied and isolated from other guys as a kid. I have diagnosed depression and social anxiety.

As for the fapping thing, yeah when puberty started. I thought of myself as girly before that though. It's been since I turned 18 or so (25 now) that this idea of myself as a woman has become overpowering.
>>
>>8607558
>I thought of myself as girly before that though.
details?
>>
>>8607598
I wished I could be a mother when I was younger and had this weird nurturing attachment towards children younger than I was and I still have that. I was into media and toys directed towards girls. My personality is effeminate.
>>
File: jetman.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jetman.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
daily reminder that you males can achieve amazing things
>>
>>8607767
im too scared to do any of those things.
>>
>>8607767
i'm not a male tho
>>
>>8607878
>cis fem
>easy mode life
>>
>>8608066
>still falling for the easy modu meme
>>
File: 1428006134828.png (785KB, 800x615px) Image search: [Google]
1428006134828.png
785KB, 800x615px
>>./r9k/38501998
ENEMIES INBOUND
>>
>>8608292
>>>/r9k/38501998
>>
>>8607401
It's the way you were born.
>>
>>8607663
I can realate to you on the nurturing thing. Some of us fight it and it seems that some make it. I have been feeling fine lately, after months of feeling like shit day in day out after it came back. I don't really know what to tell you, I have no advice whatsoever since it seems to just have gone away. Maybe it comes back, maybe it doesn't. I tell you to wait but not too much. If you don't look too masculine just go on HRT. Even one of the strongest repressors here just recently gave up and admitted she needed HRT.
>>
>>8608299
How does HRT even help with repressing?
Doesn't it make it worse?
>>
>>8608346
it doesent. she joined the transgirls
>>
File: 898V21_01-26-46%t%pnJuly.jpg (108KB, 597x836px) Image search: [Google]
898V21_01-26-46%t%pnJuly.jpg
108KB, 597x836px
was he repressing?
>>
File: IMG_4856.jpg (271KB, 680x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4856.jpg
271KB, 680x373px
*secure frequency 21-Zeta*

"This is Squad Charlie, Femdrones took out Bravo company, full capture and assimilation took place, they are women now. Cut off all radio contact with Bravo Company, I repeat Bravo Company is lost-"
>a cold metallic voice from behind interrupted him
>"dysphoric male detected, you are unregistered and in mental distress, restraining for medical pickup"
>the drone clamped onto your arm with superhuman grip
>"NO LET ME GO YOU DAMN ROBOT, I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! BEFORE THEY ARRIVE TO GET ME!"
>a feminine and confident voice was heard as a dropship landed and its doors opened
>*sigh* "why do you girls insist on running from the nice warm city and playing war with our drones out in the wasteland? Are you really that ashamed of who you are? Your generals have transitioned, your lieutenants, your down to just private and any repressor recruits you find along the way"
>"YES LET ME GO YOU BITCH"
>"ugh, sedative for now, you ladies are always cranky when your using black market Androgen enhancers..."
>you feel drowsy and fall unconscious
>"fu...yo..."

>you awake restrained to a chair and your chest feels sore, you feel anger but it is blocked somehow
>you see a Doctor sitting in a chair in front of you
>"hello sweetheart, I'm Dr Kim, is here to help you with your acceptance stage"
>"to help you relax you've been dosed with a estrogen and Hyper Fem to help your brain connect with its true self
>"w-where am I"
>you noticed your voice was slightly higher
>"you are at a medical centre where your dysphoria will be treated"
>"please no...I don't want..."
>you feel your mind being filled with feminine thoughts and you feel happy, this is what you always wanted you just didn't realise it
>"...I don't want to be a man...I want to be a woman"
>the doctor gives you a warm smile
>"good girl"
>>
>>8609264
>feminine thoughts
???
>>
>>8608980
probably not just fucked up
>>
>>8609264
This is honestly a horror story.
Imagine this happening to you if you were cis.

I'm cis myself (with dysphoria, mental illness), and I would rather die than have this happen to me.
>>
>>8611780
This.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.
Don't trust bitterhons!
>>
>>8607101
>love yourself
>dysphoria
N O P E
>>
File: IMG_4740.gif (2MB, 445x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4740.gif
2MB, 445x206px
Heya guys in a Spartan mood again

Got some anxiety meds from the doctor to help me

Only been back on a few days but feel really weird

Like I feel constant nervous energy, anxiety and wrongness about myself

And I've been feeling weak and inferior since I've seen bodybuilders at the gym who remind me of what I could be again

And I feel really angry and want to punch people headbutt them

Maybe I should stop and just have more therapy, I feel fucking schizo.

It just doesent feel right
>>
>>8611999
I just don't know what to tell you anymore. You feel wrong like this, you feel wrong when you're Spartan... Are you feeling as bad as you did when you were repressing? Think about that and try to see when you're feeling less bad.
>>
>>8612054
it might be that in those moments
Those feelings were genuine to the personality that was in my head at that time

Regardless I'm going to try to stay calm and relax and focus on my fitness which is a universal benefit
>>
>>8611999
I don't think you should go full Spartan again. You're going to have to figure out a way to fuse Spartan and Amy together so you're not seesawing back and forth.
Even if you're not physically strong as Amy, you can focus on being fit and mentally strong. Besides you don't have to be a total weakling as a girl. You won't be as strong as the guys, but you don't have to let yourself get helplessly weak.
>>
>>8612171
i guess thats the key
>>
>>8611999
Jesus just go femboi route take biccalcumide with a serm and go along for the ride being a muscle head is dumb as fuck if you like being fem.
Your like me you have twink/femboi mode features why try to be something you aren't if your worried about bfs don't tell them you take hrt, there are plenty of guys that lift with gyno due to steroids given you used to that's an ample excuse most gay guys are focused on your face and your body work out your hips and ass and drown in dick. Also pro tip I started doing sit ups and fasting some and my boi boobs shrunk.
>>
is /repgen/ only for FULLREPRESSION or also for metrosexual stuff to lessen the pain of our repression?

[spoiler]Painting toes when no one is ever going to see them[/spoiler]
>>
>>8613128
>not having extreme social dysphoria
no wonder you guys can repress so easily
>>
I'm not trans, I just have a bridal fetish.

I just fetishize non-sexually the fantasy of being a bride and having a stronger taller husband and being a woman in all regards socially and physically, not just involving being a bride.

Just one of those weird guy things.
>>
File: Youjo_Senki-58702747379f6.jpg (100KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Youjo_Senki-58702747379f6.jpg
100KB, 1280x738px
Daily reminder that Spartan/Amy is an attention seeker and just sits her and mtfg for the (you)s
>>
>>8613128
Everything short of transition.

>>8613212
But for metrosexual stuff to lessen your dysphoria you must have social dysphoria.
>>
>>8613236
>I'm not trans, I just have AGP.
>Just one of those weird AGP things.
FTFY
>>
File: untitled1.png (355KB, 400x581px) Image search: [Google]
untitled1.png
355KB, 400x581px
>>8613289
AGP isn't trans ;^)
>>
>>8613212
>not having extreme social dysphoria
well I guess I dont - I tried to fit in more than anything and got used to playing male role more or less, nevermind that in made me neurotic and depressed but Im good at repressing

>>8613273
I've been regular 'metro' for most of my life, have piles of clothes but could never let myself be too faggy, Im really homophobic and its not helping
>>
>>8613212
You can't have social dysphoria if you don't have a social life
>>
>>8607401
Just turn it off, like a lightswitch
>>
File: thinknigg.png (416KB, 449x419px) Image search: [Google]
thinknigg.png
416KB, 449x419px
>>8613499

yeah but still have to go out and be a man buying bread and hear my manvoice
>>
Every once in a while I feel like I should be taking hormones before I get older so I go to check out the tranny generals and they post with anime girls and make me feel like if I do then I'll be a cute anime girl. I keep forgetting that none of them are cute or anime girls and that it won't make me one. I keep getting tricked and feeling sad. If I did do it I wouldn't be cute and I'd be even more scared about getting old. Right now I'm just scared of being old because I feel like I'm missing my chance to be cute.
>>
>>8613553
Everyone gets old, you have to accept it. Women get old and ugly even quicker.
>>
>>8613478
>Im really homophobic and its not helping
I know this feeling. I have major issues with most of the modern feminist/gay/trans activism but would press a button turning me into a cute girl in half a second.
>>
>>8613499
Social dysphoria is what stops you having a social life.
>>
File: 1282245855334.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1282245855334.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>8613627
NOOOO
>>
I gotta say, after reading a few of these threads you guys don't seem to really have a handle on what it really means to be a man. Not just male, but a man and the things that go with it. I'm not sure what the cause of this really is, but my personal suspicion is that trying to identify as a woman or at least understand that existence more has made it harder to understand the masculine side. Hopefully you can figure it out regardless of which side you go towards.
>>
>>8614629
I have no idea what it means to be a man besides that it's beyond me.

I'm not one, I'm just pretending to be one because I'm male.
>>
>>8614629
You've observed the essence of gender dysphoria. They don't understand what it means to be a man because they aren't men, they're women, though some posters here are loathe to admit that. Repressors are trying to resist going full tranny but they still have the same gender dysphoria.
>>
File: iu[2].jpg&f=1.jpg (21KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
iu[2].jpg&f=1.jpg
21KB, 573x430px
>>8614629
wont speak for others, but Ive bee struggling to be a man for decades
Im a real repressor, not some anime autismo who seen no life
>>
>>8614810
You used a picture of Jenner - is that your future?
>>
>>8614786
But AGPs aren't mentally women.
>>
>>8613311
>tfw never failed one of those capchas
>fail the others all the time
Fuck being AGP.
Absolutely not trans tho.

>>8613553
Don't trust bitterhons!
>inb4 blanchardfag
No.

>>8614629
I've never been able to fully understand the male side. It's just not natural for me to do so. But I'm not trans. Just a degenerate with a mental illness.

>>8614688
>pretending
Right in the feels.

>>8614786
I'm not a tranny, or a woman.
I'm a proud repressor with a mental illness.
Not going to trap myself and feed the mental illness.
>>
>>8613128
/repgen/ is quite accepting, to be honest.

As long as you're not a bitterhon, you're free to join us here. And it's not like we can stop bitterhon shitposters either, it's 4chan.

FULLREPRESSION is not being on /lgbt/ in the first place and manning up, basically doing what blanchardfag says and stopping fapping, starting living

Semi-repression would be most people here, I'd say. Self aware of their dysphoria up until it becomes too painful, and then proceeding to repress for a bit and reinforce their masculinity.

You've also got those that choose not to repress for a while, feeling the full brunt of dysphoria and letting "her" out for a bit to feel more alive, before pushing "her" back in as such.

Some here even HRT-boymode and trap themselves, as a last resort option.
>>
>>8614860
You don't speak for us Curehon.

You aren't welcome here yourself.
>>
>>8614834
I don't subscribe to Blanchardism
>>
>>8613128
being a fem guy is fine b/c you're still male
you'll probably outlive most males

>>8614871
i'll take cureanon over flip/flop spartan faggot
>>
>>8614871
[citation needed]

Says the /mtfg/ poster that took over /repgen/ a while back. >>>>/mtfg/

>>8615036
Spartan is a fallen soldier, sadly. I see her as Amy now, and support her transition because going on and off hormones the way she is going is very unhealthy, and she's better off just being a tranny at this point.
>>
>>8615036
>you'll probably outlive most males
why? t will still kill you without blockers or an orchi
>>
File: flower-field-summer.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flower-field-summer.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>8615059
i think any guy who is ok with being feminine will be at peace
it's like having the ultimate balance of masc and fem
>>
>>8615059
>>8615036

If you just get an orchi, and absolutely nothing else, it does increase your lifespan as far as I know as science goes.

This is an absolute last resort option I'd consider, but it seems a billion times more viable than trapping yourself, and is known to be relatively safe, tested and if it works (It won't, as it feeds your mental illness) for you, it's an option!

There's men out there that have orchies for non-trapping yourself reasons, and if you're sure you'll never miss your balls even if a cure came out, then I'd say there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>8614688
>>8614810
>>8614851

It's really a delicate and complicated thing to be honest with you all. Many cis men themselves never really understand it, but they approximate it well enough to function as cis men. That said, it's not really as complicated and difficult as you might think. Lots of people really get lost in the weeds and never get to the core of the thing. It's not really about sports, or strength, or what you would witness when you see men talking amongst each other. As far as I have understood it is mostly rooted in stoicism, and doing what's necessary, particularly when it's very difficult and even very personally uncomfortable. The real core of being a man is doing what you know must be done while not showing the personal cost or effort involved in accomplish it. You do this to inspire strength in others, and it makes you feel stronger yourself in the face of hardship. Everything else is built around this.
>>
>>8615070
Seems like repression is being a truly cis man, then! That's almost exactly what repression is about.

Doing what you must.
>>
>>8615098
Had to edit to fix my typos, sorry. But essentially yes, that is the real heart of it. Dealing with hardship and struggle without showing it. Even someone in knee highs and a skirt, with a buttplug in would be a real man if they could have these virtues.
>>
>>8615081
i think hormone balance has more to do with it than being at peace with yourself

>>8615082
wasn't talking to you
>>
>>8615109
I must ask however, wouldn't some women have these values? And what would true female values be?
>>
>>8615119
I know this, but this is a board with free discussion. If you want your private chan, please go back to CuckCord.
>>
>>8615122
You're right, some women do have these values. As a man, it's very admirable for them to have in a way. I guess you would need a woman to tell you what being a woman really means, because I can't tell you.
>>
>>8615142
Sooooo can't you just be a girl and have these virtues anyway?
>>
>>8615156
You can, but I can't tell you what it is really like to be a woman. I would say this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04fEWQOwUD4 kind of gives me a glimpse or feeling of it but it's very hard for me to really understand. I suppose it could be as difficult and alien to understand what it is to be a man in the same way
>>
>>8615097
You know, what you described is what's been imposed on common men to make them effectively dehumanized slaves and disposable cannon fodder - shut and put up and work yourself to the bone and sacrifice yourself, dying for someone' else interest.
And its not much different from poor women too, who sacrifice themselves for the kids or slave on shitty jobs (and women are more easily exploitable since they are generally more agreeable) And I say that having grown up in a poor country where common women have to work as hard as men while also taking care about children.

It's not the same as being strong willed, determined and industrious, passionate or whatever good qualities are attributed to the people who built our civilization.
>>
But lets pause for a second and recall were we are - most people here live in advanced societies that have excess of resources allowing many to barely work (if at all) and play games, watch anime/tv shows and shitpost all day.
So many people are never growing up because they never have to, generations of spoiled kids, pampered girls and infantile menchildren.
This has nothing to do with gender.
>>
>>8615164
I can't play videos atm, please explain what it is?
>>
hey fellow repressors, was wondering how you yall feel when you see a girl being able to flirt with a guy, etc
>>
>>8615847
VERY jealous. I actually slapped a girl who flirted with my bf a few days ago. He had to pull me away before I got beaten up.
>>
File: Really fast.jpg (62KB, 737x746px) Image search: [Google]
Really fast.jpg
62KB, 737x746px
>be me
>have dream for the first time in months
>dream is my mother telling me I look like my grandfather because of my giant brow
>>
File: IMG_4865.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4865.gif
2MB, 500x281px
In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him… the Doom Slayer."
>>
File: 1487912805783.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1487912805783.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>8616136
Hush Amy
Hush
>>
>>8606491
define too old...
if you think past puberty is too old... ok
but there are barely any physical changes after you've already gone through puberty
I'm 23 (which I consider old for starting) and I don't look more masculine than when I was 18 (actually I look more fem now that I'm on HRT)
I don't think I have any significant advantages over someone who started at age 30
>>
>>8616306
I was playing Doom last night
It's a really cool quote.

Also I learned that raloxi can't be taken long term without health damages compared to normal hrt :(

So I'm scared

I've had to come off while I wait for my therapist and lose weight. I'll be deciding by November.

I hate life
>>
File: 1462193847026.gif (464KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462193847026.gif
464KB, 500x281px
>>8616329
just stick on HRT and take anti anxiety meds and do the cardio thing
>>
>>8616344
I'm doing cardio again and have my anxiety meds but I woke up really sad last night and in the mornings I feel like I'm trapped and can't wake up and the world is all wrong and everything I was has collapsed and burnt to ash
>>
>>8616364
are you back on HRT
>>
>>8616367
Yes but I feel Really guilty
>>
>>8616380
you shouldnt
there is nothing to feel guilty about, this is a neurological condition you have had since birth
all you are doing is treating it with the best modern medicine can offer at the moment
>>
>>8616395
I know but I see real girls and think "I'm a monster"
>>
>>8616414
get thinn
>>
>>8616418
Still a monster tho
>>
File: 1422942187737.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1422942187737.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>8616431
nope
you just need to get thinn and get good at your presentation
>>
>>8616431
Another monster here
>>
File: 1496184462349.jpg (115KB, 854x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496184462349.jpg
115KB, 854x1000px
>>8615847
realise that that is the nature of things,
and i'm male and not a cis fem
>>
>>8615097
that just sounds like general human desu
>>
File: 1489648925249.jpg (106KB, 555x791px) Image search: [Google]
1489648925249.jpg
106KB, 555x791px
>>
>>8618393
I cry everytime.
>>
>>8616324
yeah there are huge changes from 20 to 30, so you better start as early as you can

>>8618393
where is that from?
>>
fucking cure anon telling people to do no fap i tried and did no fap for like 11 days and all i could think about was transitioning it was worse than usual
>>
>>8619331
It takes a bare minimum of 90 days of NoFap to achieve a true sexual reboot. It can take up to 2 years in extreme cases like AGP.

Hop back on the NoFap train, stop fapping, and START LIVING! That's the most important part. Yes, it DOES make your dysphoria worse temporarily but that's because its CAUSED BY FAPPING! It's like a drug addict without his drug. Get clean.
>>
>>8616544
Jet HRT can't melt steel bones.

>>8616395

>this is a neurological condition you have had since birth
[citation needed that isn't low evidence correlation causation bullshit]

Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8619376
i honestly think i would've ended up transitioning if i did it for over a month
>>
>>8619395
It's something you slowly work towards.
Like besting any addiction, it takes time. Try again, try again, try again. Don't trap yourself, it's not an option.
>>
>>8619395
if you are a healthy young male you'll end up with aching balls, tormenting arousal and boners and discharge in your sleep (which feels quite embarrassing)

> ended up transitioning because of being horny
what kind of repressor are you?
>>
File: q1bVI73.jpg (441KB, 1626x1536px) Image search: [Google]
q1bVI73.jpg
441KB, 1626x1536px
>>8615847
feel like a failed guy
>>
>>8619439
telling you my desire to transition got a lot worse after trying fucking no fap
>>
>>8619923
That's proof if anything that NoFap can cure you.

If it makes it worse, it's like a druggie not getting his fix. If you keep fapping, you'll go back to the misery after a few days of just beating it if you want. Just don't beat it to AGP if you can, as that reverses every bit of progress you made. Just keep trying!
>>
>>8619936
faps
>you need to stop fapping to cure yourself!
doesn't fap
>you need to fap more to cure yourself!
t. curehon
>>
>>8619952
>you need to stop fapping to cure yourself!
Yes.
>you need to fap more to cure yourself
I never have once claimed that. I simply said that if you can't hold out, sometimes you need to fail to succeed, it's a battle between yourself and your AGP.

Most heroin addicts aren't going to be able to get clean the first time, just like AGP.

AGP is the heroin of false sexuality/fetishism.
>>
>>8619966
I'm AGP and I don't fap. What now?
>>
>>8619972
How can you be AGP if you don't fap?
If you've never fapped before.

If you've gone 2+ years nofap, then in your case your best bet is to fight for a cure like I do. You unfortunately have the much rarer incurable type in this case.
>>
>>8619998
Because it turns me on...
>>
>>8620013
If you've never, ever masturbated, then in your case unfortunately you've got the rare type that NoFap cannot cure. In this case, you should fight for a cure. But NoFap can help with a LOT of AGP cases, but not all unfortunately.

There is a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria out there. Don't stop fighting for it! Don't trust bitterhons!

Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8620056
I used to fap, I haven't now for several years, since HRT.
>>
>>8620065
have you become completely ase? or you simply mean you use other ways of getting sexual release
>>
>>8621022
Other ways without orgasm.
>>
>>8621028
Such as? It's for cientifical purposes.
>>
>>8621028
I recon that still qualifies as masturbation and it fuels your agp
>>
>>8621291
Being spanked. I feel so hot and horny and then afterwards it's a warm contented feeling and I'm not horny any more.

>>8621690
But I don't get off.
>>
>>>/pol/134679127

scare you cis time
>>
>>8621707
That sounds hot.
>>
>>8621707
That's sounds like S&M and not AGP or anything gender related.

>But I don't get off.
that's not mandatory you know
>>
>>8621980
scare me cis? lmao good one
>>
>>8623786
idk i find it pretty off-putting
>>
>>8606491
How do I stop being a fag? Somehow I think I managed to repress tranny feelings for years but now I can barely keep it in check and I'm starting to have gay dreams and occasionally fap to gay thoughts. How do I stop all this before I do something permanent? I just want to be a normal man whose mere existence doesn't bring shame to his family
>>
File: IMG_4870.jpg (49KB, 489x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4870.jpg
49KB, 489x750px
>>8624922
You don't need to, there's nothing wrong with it.
I was a homophobe closet case and it doesent work, being with girls just felt so forced and wrong

The first time I kissed a man, I knew, I just knew this was what I needed.

With my boyfriend, my heart does little flips, I have dreams about him because I'm so infatuated and smitten
And he treats me so well, he cuddles me, protects me, squeezes me tight and pats my head

Being with a man is absolute heaven
>>
>>8624931
I want to have a gf though. Only if I were to become the gf would I get a bf. I want to be a woman but I don't want to ruin my life and social standing. Please, I just need to know how to stop these feelings.
>>
File: IMG_4869.jpg (48KB, 421x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4869.jpg
48KB, 421x589px
>>8624949
Sure, but having a boyfriend is really good if your a little bit soft fragile and need some emotional protection

It's ok to be submissive with a bf, ok to be emotional and needing to be the little spoon, and you feel so safe in his arms, not to mention how amazing it feels the pheromones of a man.

My boyfriend is such a man compared to em, he's handsome, masculine and so good looking.

It helps my repression 1000x fold
Because with him, I already feel like a girl.
>>
>>8624966
>tfw I am really fragile right now and want nothing more than to have my hair stroked while someone makes me feel safe and assures me it's all going to be alright
>tfw remembering I'm tall and will never be the little spoon
Anon, I just need to know how to stop this. I can't be a fag. I just have to be normal.
>>
>>8624975
And who's going to know?

There no big sign above your head saying your gay

You don't have to come out if you don't want to, don't care about what strangers think if your out in the city, you'll just look like too great friends on the town together

Anyone can be the little spoon. Your with a man.
>>
>>8625009
I'd be so far in the closet it just wouldn't be fair to any bf. My anxiety and blood pressure would be at record levels and I'd probably burst a blood vessel if I was out on the town with my man just on the off chance we ran into someone I knew. I don't think I could be his housewife (male) and dress up in cute clothes for him in the privacy of our home and then go out around town acting like a normal guy.

Just tell me how to repress.
>>
>>8624922
>repressing HSTS
wow, how do you manage it? are you naturally fem?

>>8624949
thats silly heteronormativity and sadly it doesnt work if its not natural to you
>>
>>8625045
>HSTS
>HTTP Strict Transport Security
I'm sorry what? I'm not up to date with all your terms.
>wow, how do you manage it?
All I know is that I clearly remember feeling like I wanted to be a girl for a time when I was younger, but then that just kind of got repressed while I was repressing and suppressing all sorts of other emotions. Cue college stress and that barrier I was throwing all that shit behind started to unravel. I wouldn't say I'm managing it anymore, as I'm an anxious wreck.
>are you naturally fem?
I've always been a bit submissive, but I'm not too sure what you're looking for by asking that.
>it doesnt work if its not natural to you
Which part? Wanting the gf, becoming the gf and having a bf, or stopping the feelings?
>>
>>8625020
I'm my experience, after repressing trans, being gay is a piece of cake

My bf knows I was a little shy and nervous about it, but now I don't care who sees us
>>
>>8625063
HSTS refers to 'homosexual transsexual' who are usually more fem psychologically and in appearance and have strong early dysphoria

>>8625063
>Which part? Wanting the gf, becoming the gf and having a bf, or stopping the feelings?
all of them really, I mean changing sexuality just to fit the norms always fails. only if you are bi you can find a woman to love who will make you forget everyone else
>>
>>8625066
>after repressing trans
I'm happy for you, but I'm fighting a losing battle on that front. Every day I lose a little bit more ground and the thought of hrt sounds a little more appealing.
>but now I don't care who sees us
If I had someone to take me by the hand and help convince me it's okay, I think I might fare better. As it stands though, I need to shore up my tranny repression before I do anything else.

>>8625092
Oh, alright. I think I do just naturally have some fem traits, both mentally and physically although I wouldn't call myself a femboy.
>only if you are bi
I think I might be bi, as I do still find women attractive and fap to straight porn without always self inserting as the woman.
>>
Decided to date a girl recently. Lasted for a month

That wasn't my best idea. My intense jealousy and resentment was too much to handle.

>tfw kept fighting back tears during intimate moments
>>
>>8625918
What happened in it specifically?
>>
>>8625918
why didn't you try just to forget about who you are and just think about being close to someone
>>
>>8625918
why not get a man?
>>
>>8625110
I still need help repressing. Any more tips or advice would be welcome.
>>
>>8625918
>My intense jealousy and resentment was too much to handle
How so? What are you jealous and resentful of?
>>
File: 1425930924490.png (620KB, 850x920px) Image search: [Google]
1425930924490.png
620KB, 850x920px
>>8625918
hah you probably got her pregnant and now you are going to have to be a daddy

repression, not even once
>>
I really really like being a homosexual

I have a partner I can be myself with, be softhearted and emotional if I want to.
Being with a man...it's just after so long repressing all this trans and gay stuff
Still repressing trans, that's a step too far but I'm comfortable

Its makes me cry because I am so happy I get to experience what it's like to be with a man, and he doesent look with disgust when I tell him I love him, but with repreciated love and affection

And my heart just soars with him
I love this feeling of being in love
>>
>>8626772
Do all the things that give you joy while validating you as a man, maybe sports, career, hobbies, male socializing, self-development. Gain AAP and hit the gym.
>>
>>8627080
I give it 3 months
>>
>>8627165
It's been a year
>>
>>8627165
>>8627250
BTFO

Does he do anything to help you feel feminine? Do you talk about your repression?

Are you attracted to girls too?
>>
>>8627127
I wish I could throw myself into my work right now but I'm unemployed.
>>
>>8627302
As a denial thing I was
But the moment I got with my boyfriend it was clear what gender I really was attached too, no girl can make me feel the way men do, weed like no attraction for them

He knows I had a problem with this but we don't talk about it because it's a resolved issue but it's all good because being the sub and passive partner of the relationship I get to be a girl anyway. I can be emotional during films and cuddly with him, cook him meals, and make him feel valued and important

And that's balanced with enjoyable male activities , going to bars, gym , adventure holidays.

The fact he loves me for my personality and who I am just melted my dysphoria over time.

He squeezes me, calls me cute pet names and basically is very masculine and dominant so I feel very protected by him
>>
>>8627340
>tfw I will never have this
>>
>>8627340
That's the kind of relationship I dream about. I can't see myself stopping liking girls entirely. Like, I'd still get off to pretty girls I wish I looked like. But maybe I wouldn't feel the need to.
>>
>>8627371
it really take your mind off it all
The love of a good man heals all

And the natural reinforcement of "he's the man, im the woman" trope of gay relationships makes me feel so free of anxiety. There's none of that Hetero male pressure on me

The homosexual feminine role USB the next best thing to hrt
Having a cis male disarm you and comfort you at your most vulnerable.

It's pure bliss.

>>8627361
You can, believe in yourself
>>
>>8627411
>believe in yourself
What if I can't? How do I know I'm not too broken to find love?
>>
>>8627411
>There's none of that Hetero male pressure on me
I want this so much!
>>
File: yamete.png (58KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
yamete.png
58KB, 311x304px
>>8627411
>you will never be a cis man in a loving healthy gay relationship

why do i live
>>
>>8627411
>>8627478
It's not really gay but I can see why you'd call it that.
>>
File: IMG_1190.jpg (291KB, 569x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.jpg
291KB, 569x1500px
>>8627445
He can fix you

>>8627449
You can have it, you can behave the way you want

You can feel your heart flutter as your brain is rushing at 100mph going "I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love!"

You can snuggle up to him during movies

He can take the lead if you feel passive or uncertain and without penalty like a hetero relationship would, in fact it's preferred

A good sub/dom dynamic is what the strongest gay relationships are built on

Most importantly, you don't have to be the dominant male in the bedroom, you can be the submissive, you can be intimate and experience what women do, how it feels having a man make love to you. And believe me there's no feeling like. It kicks dysphoria right in its centre.

But do you want to know the most important part about all this? You don't need to be the perfect trap or femboy to experience it. You can be average looking guy, and you can still have it.

You can still find a man to love and be loved by.

I'm no twink or waif by any account, but pic related is how I feel around him. That's the power of it.
>>8627478
I'm not perfectly cis, I've successfully repressed using positive homosexuality (which is healthier than using forced heterosexual, which could lead to breakdowns)
>>
>>8627526
well i mean, if you're posting on a thread for repression ik you're not completely cis.

but i'm talkin about the flat chest + dick + and all those other wonderful phenotypes
>>
>>8627526
>He can fix you
What if he doesn't understand and I hurt him though?
>>
>>8627526
Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes.

How did you find him and settle on a hetero dynamic with him?
>>
>>8627587
Of course she isn't, she's just found how to actualize her interpersonal AGP without passing.
>>
>>8627629
go away ray. nobody wants to read your papers
>>
>>8627605
We didn't need to settle on anything. It's just a natural part of our dynamic

I'm the sub and he's the dom, it's natural that I'm the most feminine one. a good dominant boyfriend is very protective

It's just our natural ways
>>
>>8627596
Just let him know your a fem bottom
no gay guy will be phased by a sub who is a feminine in personality
>>
>>8629385
but lets say I'm not really comfortable with myself and potentially being gay yet. I really don't want to overreact to something he sees as innocent or endearing and emotionally hurt him during a rant of denial.
>>
where is Amy
why isnt she posting in /mtfg/
>>
>>8629399
I don't know any Amy. Do you mean Spartan?
>>
>>8629437
no I know Amy who was given permission to transition by cure-chan
>>
>>8629399
Been no sign of her here either
>>
>>8629399
No clue why she's not posting there. I hope she's alright.

>>8629437
Spartan is Amy now, sadly. She fought well, and still does to this day. Proud of her, even though she trapped herself. Did a lot of good here.

>>8629450
>curechan
I like it to be honest. Better than curehon.

I didn't "give her permission" you don't need permission to trap yourself, I just reccomended it to her for her health and safety, and the fact that I care about people contrary to popular belief. She knows the facts, and has made an informed choice based on her situation. I hope that she's doing well.
>>
>>8629555
>I like it to be honest. Better than curehon.
the chan suffix makes sense because you are a cute girl in your heart after all
>>
>>8629588
I'm not a cute girl, or a girl of any sort. I'm 100% cis male with a mental illness.

But at least chan isn't hon or girl. It can be used for boys in rare cases.
>>
>>8627411
What if don't like men?
>>
>>8629645
Transbian.
>>
>>8629651
I'd be if I weren't repressing. But that's part of the reason I am.
>>
>>8629666
Why not find a cute girl(male)?
>>
>>8629666
Nothing wrong with being a transbian not a good reason to repress imo
>>
File: progressivly worse.gif (493KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
progressivly worse.gif
493KB, 500x281px
you will be rewarded for your restraint in the coming collapse.

men are the ones to survive the ends of civilisations
>>
File: 6YToyEF.png (144KB, 1200x992px) Image search: [Google]
6YToyEF.png
144KB, 1200x992px
>>8629763
what if i'm dfab?
>>
File: youre so fucked.gif (973KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
youre so fucked.gif
973KB, 500x215px
>>8629815
sex slavery/murdered for non compliance
>>
File: 1429332417384.jpg (72KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1429332417384.jpg
72KB, 704x396px
>>8629609
>>
File: guess-ill-just-die.jpg (15KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
guess-ill-just-die.jpg
15KB, 401x401px
>>8629842
>>
>>8629844
Men don't have hearts. Neither do I, as I'm a man. I will repress "her" until my dying days.

I am a repressor.
>>
>>8630091
to me you are the qt tsundere curechan
>>
>>8630095
I have a soft side, yes. But not tsundere by any means, nor a girl. I simply want the best for people, and the best is to not trap yourself.
>>
File: linkin park lyrics.png (12KB, 503x238px) Image search: [Google]
linkin park lyrics.png
12KB, 503x238px
>started listening to linkin park
>tfw linkin park understand what being trans is like
>>
>>8607767
>saw him in person one time
>he was too high to even see
>uses his parachute before he's even visible

meh
>>
>>8629668
>>8629736
>Getting a lot of hate is not a good reason to repress
'K. I still have plenty reasons to repress.
>>
Any repressors here actually want to die? What is stopping you?
>>
>>8631814
>What is stopping you?
Not having a gun. I can't get one because I live in Cuckrope.
>>
>>8632018
Other methods?
>>
>>8632018
>implying you need a gun to kill yourself
>>
>>8631814
it's kinda not nice to become a corpse and lie here and rot till someone finds you
>>
>>8632856
>>8632874
Dunno, if it gets worse I'll just jump from a fucking building.
>>
>>8634356
why not take pills instead?
>>
Daily reminder that if you're XY and want to be female, xenoestrogens are a likely cause. You can boost testosterone and cut down on environmental estrogen by switching up your diet:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

http://archive.is/8OY6x

After a while there won't be anything to mentally repress, you'll just be a guy. You'll also likely find your mood is more stable and you're less prone to lethargy.
>>
>>8634447
This is /repgen/ goddammit, those of us who are here can't just take "skittles". Besides, I've feeling well lately.
>>
File: skinner%20box[1].jpg (150KB, 584x337px) Image search: [Google]
skinner%20box[1].jpg
150KB, 584x337px
Now Im starting to understand Amy Spartan, damn estrogen is so addictive, it makes you feel so joyful and if I miss even a day I begin to feel worse.
>>
>>8606491
I am too old and masculine to transition but I am still doing

>29
>6'+
>>
>>8634791
>dietary woo

Disregarded
>>
>>8634356
>if it gets worse I'll just jump from a fucking building

>>8635558
>Besides, I've feeling well lately.

It's only been seven hours! What the fuck are you, ultra rapid cycling bipolar?
>>
File: Terminator Assembly.jpg (36KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Terminator Assembly.jpg
36KB, 600x300px
The cure is escaping the chemical manipulation of the human body

join me. i will make you gods that even the strongest of men will cower before.
>>
>>8635996
Nah, my point is that while I've been feeling well for like the last two weeks, I've had many times where I'd feel good for a while and it would come back. I even managed to ignore it for like 5 years and when my denial just stopped working I just felt much worse than ever before. Furthermore, people have said many times that GD is cyclical so it might come back.
>>
>>8636839
Please do. I want to become a Terminator and wipe this fucking plague that is humanity.
>>
>>8635981
Good luck, Claire. I hope you'll be happy.

>>8635996
>ultra rapid cycling bipolar
I think thas called borderline and its common for girls
>>
File: Doomslayer in all his glory.jpg (825KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Doomslayer in all his glory.jpg
825KB, 1920x1080px
In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the Doom Slayer.

Tempered by the fires of Hell, his iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For he alone was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought retribution in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and he hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty; for he passed through the divide as none but demon had before.

And in his conquest against the blackened souls of the doomed, his prowess was shown. In his crusade, the seraphim bestowed upon him terrible power and speed, and with his might he crushed the obsidian pillars of the Blood Temples. He set forth without pity upon the beasts of the nine circles. Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding, the Doom Slayer sought to end the dominion of the dark realm.

The age of his reckoning was uncounted. The scribes carved his name deep in the tablets of Hell across eons, and each battle etched terror in the hearts of the demons. They knew he would come, as he always had, as he always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked. For he alone could draw strength from his fallen foes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting.
>>
File: terminator good.png (829KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
terminator good.png
829KB, 1000x700px
>>8636875
>>
>>8636904
>tfw dysphoria is actully the corruption of man via demons
>tfw the doomslayer will save us all
>>
>>8636947
"They are rage: brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done."
>>
>>8636914
Do I get to be John Connor? Because that's cool.
>>8636904
Being the Doomguy would be pretty cool too.
>>
>>8636881
I'm neither bipolar nor borderline.
See:>>8636860
>>
>>8635989
>'woo'
>implying

Your diet affects your testosterone levels, this has been basic scientific knowledge for decades.
>>
>>8637360
that's why Ive been eating very litle
>>
>>8606491
Anyone else starting to get legit worried about Amy? She hasn't been posting here, I don't know about /mtfg/. I'm really worried about her.
>>
>>8637845
Last I heard was about anxiety medication
Maybe she's just not stressed anymore
>>
>>8637884
I hope she's not posting because she's gotten over her problems and not because she has an heroed. I just need to know she's fine.
>>
>>8637993
She seemed pretty upbeat, I'd vote the former.
>>
>>8638045
Well, that's a great relief.
>>
>>8637845
Oh....
You mean you haven't heard?
>>
>>8638172
Uh...No?
>>
File: IMG_4916.jpg (47KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4916.jpg
47KB, 369x387px
>>8638172
Herd wat
>>
>>8638045
What worries me is that many people seem to get into a much better mood right before they an hero...
>>
File: 1497159131753.jpg (340KB, 635x1388px) Image search: [Google]
1497159131753.jpg
340KB, 635x1388px
>>
>>8639688
>tfw I'm trying to get a job as a programmer and I see this destiny before me
I don't want to be a living meme
>>
I get super motivated to go through with it and change my life so that I can start living, and I really want this, and I'll stop at nothing, and then I fap and for that split second all I can think of is, "What the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I feel that way? This is a mistake, I'm scared."
>>
>>8639735
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

Don't trap yourself.
>>
>>8639735
Same. But it's like a drug, you can get high on any relaxing shit and forget not only all your problems but your aspirations too. When you cum you have release of endorphins making you feel good and calm and prolactin - which suppresses your dopamine - so you dont have much motivation.

Try catching a moment when you are not horny but not drained either to assess your situation. Anyway you need to improve your life, repressing or not, dont sabotage yourself.
>>
File: amy a cute.png (684KB, 457x603px) Image search: [Google]
amy a cute.png
684KB, 457x603px
RIP Amy
you had a girl face and would have had a nice thicc butt and tiny girl arms if you hadnt killed yourself
>>
>>8640150
Spartan never dies.
>>
>>8640150
Who is amy?
>>
File: IMG_4937.gif (495KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4937.gif
495KB, 500x265px
>>8637845
>>8637993
>>8638172
>>8639270
>>8640150
>when you take time to focus on diet and exercise and your anxiety medication works and everything then thinks your dead

Also stop posting hon tier photos lmao
>>
>tfw you have a nightmare about being a kid again and your sent to some care home where they transition repressors, and they had curechan and most of repgen drugged so they could give them estrogen and brainwash them into transition

>tfw hands feel bloody and sore from climbing over the barbed wire from escaping
>>
>>8640342
>escaping
???
>>
>>8640347
I am loyal to our cause

To erase my masculinity is to erase me
>>
>>8640328
are you still taking hrt?
>>
>>8640361
>our cause
My cause is to make do as a male because there was nobody like your dream for me.
>>
>>8640328
Glad to see you're doing well, I was getting really worried.
>>
>>8640385
Yeah, this. If that dream was true I wouldn't even try to scape, I'd be pretty happy.
>>
>>8640414
*escape
>>
File: IMG_4940.gif (1MB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4940.gif
1MB, 500x303px
>>8640371
To tell you the truth no, because my new anxiety meds are a godsend, I didn't want to say anything until I was absolutely sure

But they work, they lock me into one personality, stable, no mood swings, no worries, no nightmares or envy dysphoria when directly observing cis women.

And I've lost 7 pounds this week from gym and my male metabolism coming back online.

But I've haven't been posting because I've been so calm and haven't felt the need to validate or reinforce my Idenitity because it's so strong on its own now

There's no struggle for me right now, I don't even think about it anymore. The drugs just work so well.
>>
>>8640453
I'm on bedranol

A beta blocker, makes sense it's by so effective because all my symptoms of dysphoria are anxiety based
>>
>>8640424
So you're back to being Spartan? I'm basically in the same situation as you but without any meds or HRT. Dysphoria just went away on its own.
>>
>>8640536
Not really, I'm a massive homo and a softy with my new bf

I am on meds, anxiety meds
>>
>>8640545
So basically self acceptance + anxiety meds? Cool. As I said, in my case it just went away on its own, maybe dysphoria can be cured without "brain rewiring" in the end.
>>
File: gay kiss.gif (478KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
gay kiss.gif
478KB, 500x335px
>>8640578
yeah :)
>>
>>8640578
Also, since I'm not gay I'm basically gonna be forever alone, which kinda sucks, but it's either that or faking it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>8640453
She'll be wanting to be a girl again, just you wait.

t. Blanchardian
>>
File: Rearm halo.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rearm halo.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
does feel good to have energy again
>>
>>8640595
Nah, I doubt it. That's the same thing that people here have told me but it's already been two weeks without feeling bad about being male. Granted, I've had it go away to come back several times but this time it feels different.
t.Not Spartan or whatever he wants to be called now.
>>
>>8640453
>>8640578
self acceptance is very hard
i'm just learning it's ok to be a fem guy
>>
>>8641327
You know, I'm starting to think deprecating gender roles might be a good idea.
>>
Amy on her anxiety meds but not HRT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22KiKYflVew
>>
>>8642901
They are not tranquillisers and can't be abused as recreational drugs

I feel great

Next month I see my bf, god that man makes me swoon, I love him so much
>>
>>8643155
I hope you will be fine, please do us a favour and come by maybe in a month. Your experience is very valuable and might help other repressors.
>>
>>8640342
I've been having dreams of transition myself.
They need to get out of my head!

>>8640361
This. STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
Don't trap yourself.
>>8640385
Be proud of being a man.
>>8640424
Glad to hear it Spartan. Welcome back. You're the type of fighter this world needs.
>>8640545
Good choice. Nothing wrong with that.
>>8640595
[citation needed]
>>8641327
Nothing wrong with that, I'm pretty feminine myself deep down even though I'm a manly man.
>>8642901
Tough luck, bitterhons. He actually won.
>>8643155
Good shit.
>>8644836
I completely agree. Please drop by from time to time. Respect to you, Spartan. Be proud, stongest repressor out there.
Joke's on you bitterhons. First thry laugh at you, then they fight you, then we win. We're already winning! NEVER STOP fighting for a cure! We already have another potential one.
>>
File: TestosteroneVial.jpg (73KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
TestosteroneVial.jpg
73KB, 500x374px
Has any of you ever tried Injecting testosterone to see if it helps you better more confident, less anxious and depressed?

Did it work?
>>
>>8644949
I'm already high T, so that'd be a no.
>>
>>8644949
Many tried thats for sure (all those who went to army or started lifting) it helps to repress for a while but also makes you more reckless and stressed possibly turning dysphoria into anger

ask Calire (?) in mtfg

also chances are you are already in normal range if you are healthy and young
>>
File: IMG_4956.jpg (437KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4956.jpg
437KB, 1600x1200px
>>8644836
Sure, it's not like I'll stop browsing 4chan
Be good to let you guys know it's working still further along

>>8644936
Yeah I'm just really chill now, the stuff I'm on are very good for just living life.

They block negative things and still allow you to feel emotion, they don't take away energy or make you zombified.

I don't have to put emotional effort into my being or justify myself to myself, I can just BE.
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
Psgychiatrist told me i'm most likely repressing about SRS because i told him that i don't want it, surely they won't deny me the other treatments because of this?
>>
>20 years old
>start crossdressing blog for fun
>people tell me I'm cute and shit
>realize I'm probably trans, girly stuff goes all the way back to childhood
>tall but very feminine body
>realize I can't pass because of my lower face
>just turned 21, depressed as fuck about it and people are starting to notice.
how do you even deal with this.
I'm okay with being effeminate I guess, but being referred to as a guy just reminds me that I wouldn't pass and I feel shit.
>>
>>8646804
find a good hobby/career to distract yourself
get a wife
crack at 40 realising your life been a pretend transiting into a hon
>>
>>8647223
i.e. trans yourself already and get ffs (face feminization surgery) to help with your lower face. Being tall is not really that big of a deal.
>>
>>8606491
I think I might try Testosterone. I'm depressed, fatigued, and I think I have that mind fog thing so maybe it's just I'm low T. Who knows, it might work.
>>
>>8647340
is that a good idea though? ffs seems like 10k at least, I'd basically just have to look forward to that for the following years unless I could somehow avoid growing breasts
>>
>>8647504
It's better than suicide or breaking down at 40. Repression will most likely end in suicide, transitioning at 40 or, at best, you'll end up dead inside.
>>
File: buy.png (227KB, 328x330px) Image search: [Google]
buy.png
227KB, 328x330px
https://discord.gg/XuJgzZw
join it please I beg of you
>>
I really think I'm going to end up killing myself

There's nothing to look forward to or for me to care about in life. I'll never get to be a girl or have any of the experiences I want to.

There is nothing for me as a man, I don't want any of it but I can never be a girl so I have no choice but to die since I can't deal with it
>>
File: 1498099244298.jpg (95KB, 682x429px) Image search: [Google]
1498099244298.jpg
95KB, 682x429px
>>8647340
>Being tall is not really that big of a deal.
literally hon logic
>>
>>8648541
Get real already, I'm 6'1" and my cousin is far taller than me, and she is a cis female. You can just pass as a tall female.
>>
>>8649060
that's like 0.5% of women even in EU where midgets are less common
>>
>>8648541
190cm here.
Yet another reason not to trap myself.
>>
>>8649148
Uncommon doesn't mean impossible.
>>8649289
Ok, 190 might be a bit too much.
>>
>>8606491
Any repressor here who would like to date another repressor? As in, if you're a repressed MtF wanting to date a repressed FtM and vice-versa.
>>
>>8649296
Yep. Doomed for life to be a repressor.

>>8649298
I'd never reveal my repression status in real life, it's too much of a risk.
>>
>>8648541
so happy to be 173
>>
>>8649341
>Yep. Doomed for life to be a repressor.
I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>8649385
Nothing much I can do about it. Every day is pain, and misery. But eh, there's plenty of people in pain. Some much worse than I could ever imagine. 6'3, broad as f shoulders, absolutely T ravaged, and in a situation where I couldn't transition even otherwise.
>>
>>8649298
I'm a straight mtf who dated a repressor once. I encouraged repression because I wanted a bf. It didn't work out though because the repression didn't last. The last time I saw this person she was a transbian hon hooked up with another transbian hon.
>>
>>8649949
did they become happier?
>>
File: cat sock.jpg (217KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
cat sock.jpg
217KB, 717x960px
>went to go get drink of water from my bathroom
>hear buzzing and see a black insect of some sort in front of me
>dont know if its a wasp or a fly
>slam door shut and trap it
>back out of room like lightning
>too terrified to check in case its a wasp
>tfw my anxiety meds are in there

mr bathroom spider nows the time to shine.
>>
So I've been fapping every day for at least an hour for the past 11 years at fantasies of being a woman. That's more than 200 days of my life fapping.

rate my chances of surviving life as a man and still be able to repress this
>>
>>8650143
We haven't been in touch for ages but she seemed to be happier the last time I saw her.
>>
>17 years old barely any dysphoria and repressing is easy
>19 dysphoria gets a little worse
>21 dysphoria gets a lot worse but dont think i could pass so i dont transition
>24 now and all i think about is killing myself and transitioning
I actually can't even function as a human anymore and I have no clue how to fix this.
>>
>>8650232
I am >>8650194 and I unironically smoke weed and stay high 85% of every day in order to not be suicidal.

Find what soothes the pain with minimal damage.
>>
Thoughts on the nonbinary meme as an acceptable middle ground solution?

>MtF with gaston face, be obvious tranny for all your days

>do the nonbinary thing, be an outcast to most people ever, painful social middle ground for all your days but reduce kys symptoms

perhaps with proper social isolation and a stay at home job one can handle an ambiguous gender
>>
>>8650194
I don't want to count, it's probably more and Im still alive, Im not sure why though.
>>
>>8650267
You will feel better at first. Then... who knows
>>
>>8650185
Ask your bf to help you. Or try to just say fuck it, get in there, get your meds as fast as you can and get outta there.
>>8650232
This is exactly what I fear might end up happening to me.
>>
>>8650353
we dont live together, im just at home while uni isnt on

im really hope its a fly, ill grab them in the morning then.
>>
>>8650368
Be brave, little fella.
>>
File: 124153737.jpg (141KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
124153737.jpg
141KB, 500x350px
>>8650429
>mfw i just did shoulder workout today
this shouldent be a problem

curse my childhood fears of these things
>>
>>8650441
OK it disappeared
>>
>>8653124
Good. Now get your meds.
>>
>>8653229
oh i got them ages ago
>>
File: power unleashed 1.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
power unleashed 1.gif
2MB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN5YntoTFKw

seriously guys, beta blockers are magic.

dysphoria is literally at 0%

an anxiety based affliction is defeated by anxiety meds. i feel like i have my life back!
>>
File: power unleashed 2.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
power unleashed 2.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>8653930
>>
File: shades.gif (3MB, 319x239px) Image search: [Google]
shades.gif
3MB, 319x239px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTYcOQnJaSI
>>
>not trashing bodily concerns in favor of representing yourself as a divine feminine form on the astral realm

lol
>>
New thread: >>8656651
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.