[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/repgen/ - Repression General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 71

File: varg.gif (946KB, 411x320px) Image search: [Google]
varg.gif
946KB, 411x320px
Long hair metalheads with girly hearts edition

>I have long hair because it makes me feel better but not because i wish i was a girl i swear!!!

Previous thread: >>8478719
>>
File: 1497469546570.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497469546570.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
>>8487539
first for FOR FUCK SAKE STOP ARGUING WITH CURE FAG
>>
File: d05[1].png (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d05[1].png
250KB, 600x600px
tfw no longer feeling trans
tfw still want to get on skittles to look fem
>>
Reminder that the correct move is to neither repress nor transition but to live as a male without manning up or hiding yourself.
>>
>>8487615
hi, I'm physical dysphoria, reminder that Im not going anywhere
>>
>>8487615
>ralox
>>
Legit interested in repressing.
What should I know.
>>
>>8487628
Shut up you!
>>
File: IMG_20170624_014152237.jpg (773KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_014152237.jpg
773KB, 1836x2448px
"Starting" the night, no anime girl pic this time just my eighteenth glass of rum

Also varg is cute

>>8487604
same holy shit but idk how it would help me as i think anal is too much work for nothing so i would be feminizing myself for nothing

i dont even like to use my dick
maybe im assexual

>>8487615
>tfw you try to stay the same
>disphoria doesn't go away neither anything changes
>you actually stay the same as you're now, posting on /repressgen and drinking till you pass out
bro this is actually what im doing now it doesnt work

>>8487660
1-dont listen to the anon that represses and tells everyone to, im too drunk to remember how i cal him
2- dont do drugs to repress but find a job you would like to do even if you were a girl like playing guitar or taking an language class
3- dont givbe up
4-dont listen to madhons or trolls from pol
5-welcoma to a miserable life
>>
>>8487685
holy shit i mean "hobby" not job

do something you like i like to play guitar or games but the last one doesn't work anymore
>>
>>8487685
>feminizing myself for nothing

Im in it for myself, I cant stand being manly and I hate my face getting manlier and older
I cant think of any relationship or sex when I outright hate myself and feel so insecure to the point I didnt want to date someone who really liked me online.
Even if people find me attractive in male mode, I feel bad.

>maybe im assexual
or maybe you cant be in a man-mode in sex either
>>
File: large.jpg (91KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
91KB, 500x600px
>>8487856
I undesrtand.

i feel the same as you anon
I'm almost passing out but i'll say this before everything gets dark

You've said that you feel bad even if people find you attractive in male mode. Also said "maybe you cant be in a man-mode in sex either"

I can actually relate to this, as it's true. For a long time i've thought "even if i got into a realtionship/sex with someone, i would feel bad, like if i wasn't in mood to love/fuck with someone because i'm a hairy disgusting man. I feel bad with myself". This is true

Do you think we should take hrt? TO atleast find a partner and feel better? Without thinking about if we want to transition and go fulltime later? Things only get worse when you're on T. Sorry if i turned advice into a question but i'm really shitfaced.
>>
>>8487893
I dont know, Iv been in denial for so long, I wanted to man up and stated lifting thinking it would give me more confidence and I liked the progress but it felt wrong as my body, I started to miss being a skinny twink.

And when I lost weight to be slim and shaved my body I felt so much better it was almost like curing a physical illness. And Im AGP too so seeing my body being more fem is arousing and just overall nice.

I dont feel lm trans most of the time or Im just too used being a man - I will never be a woman anyway and too manly to ever pass no matter what, but at least I want to be more fem to be comfortable with myself.
If I feel so shitty already it cant get worse, right? I need to give it a try and I can stop if I dont feel good.
Will it help finding a partner? probably not tbhonest, but Im less concerned about that now.

I hope you are still here, sorry I took too long thinking abut it. Your typing is too good for a drunk person btw Take care
>>
>>8487604
with what little hrt does, the side effects aren't worth it
>>
>>8487893
Anon if you want to take the leap and start HRT I guess I could try too
>>
File: schh.jpg (97KB, 740x464px) Image search: [Google]
schh.jpg
97KB, 740x464px
>>8487956
When i was 16 i wanted to man up and started lifting as you did, anf felt the same as you did. I stopped lifting and was a skinnyfat twink (because how much i started to eat when lifting) with big arms (and i really hated those). I lost weight and shaved my body and felt SO MUCH BETTER (it's fun how i describe exactly like you do)

But idk. I'm in the same boat as you. mind if i ask how old you are? i'm 18 you can identify me as the drunk retard with anime pics in every repressgen, and i'll always be here to talk if you want to. I may go to sleep right now because i'm out of booze (haven't passed out today) and it's like 5am here, but i'll get back in a few hours after i wake up...

Look, you can try to find a partner, i'm actually trying to find one (no luck so far), but as we agreed, i think i wouldn't feel better bc i look like a man so idk about you. But you can always try. I haven't yet so i can't tell you how it feels like. When drunk feels like a nice idea but idk. Also, Idk if taking mones to be a femboy (and going to femgen) will help us, we should think about it.

It's nice (and sad) to know someone else in my situation (except for the alcohol. Never start to do it, you'll feel worse. I promiss).

When i'm sober i'll surely answer you again and try to make more sense. Take care too, friend. And don't worry back in the day o took days to answer because i was so worried about this all i didn't knew what to write.
>>
>>8487998
Mind if i ask, were you the anon in the thread about procrastinating hrt some days ago?

(ill be back in few hours if i dont die)
>>
File: 1497766166956.png (379KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497766166956.png
379KB, 960x540px
>>8488030
Yeah that was me
>>
File: 1497479354167.jpg (341KB, 700x856px) Image search: [Google]
1497479354167.jpg
341KB, 700x856px
>>8488040
don't disappear i promess i'll come back i just can't think right now

are you >>8487956
btw?

i'll take an urgent nap, see you later
>>
>>8486359
I don't see how it's agp when it's a childhood based desire and being on cypro, a sex drive killing drive my desire to be a girl still persists, and the main focus is all outside of sex.

But to be a girl in physical and social aspects of my life

>>8486746 #
She uses Amy ;-;
And I feel really happy hearing it

>>8486269 #
I'm not that mean. And I only wanna hate myself
>>
File: IMG_4409.jpg (26KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4409.jpg
26KB, 320x180px
>Tfw you have a lucid dream about being shot in the head by drug cartels
>taken to a warehouse and turned into a cyborg
>can't move or speak, only aware
>their drill through your spine
>can't feel every bit of pain but it's dulled
>replace your skeleton with augmentations
>power chip installed
>emotion chip installed
>end up obeying orders despite still being self aware
>everyone impressed they turned a dead man into a machine
>wake up pretty scared

Oh boy
>>
>>8487628
You'd be surprised how much of it is alleviated by just being yourself
>>
I cut my hair a few weeks ago, I had it longer but the more masc I look the less questions I get and I can pretend to be normal that way.
>>
I saw someone i knew was an ftm today
Fucking hell that was stressful

Ftms can't sense repressing mtfs can they?
>>
>>8489085
Depends if it's obvious or not.
>>
>>8489120
I have an ftm face but I have a glorious mesomorph body at 5"11

IM SUPERIOR
>>
>>8489085
If you just look normal, theyll probably think you are just depressed

>Tfw scared of lgbt because they can clock me
I really should stop being a cd
>>
File: 14312876136.jpg (25KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
14312876136.jpg
25KB, 331x271px
I'm not going to transition ever.
I'm too old, poor and due to family related issues can't do it.

Also why even transition if you're going to be a hon? Do any of you have any idea how bad it would be to be made fun every single day from the moment you wake up until you go sleep?

Not even on the internet you would find peace. Repress and lead a somewhat shitty life, it's better than transitioning and failing hard.

>inb4 muh cure anon.
I'm not that person I just believe people without a chance shouldn't take this leap because it will only hurt them more and they already suffered enough in life.

Also most of you anons are evil bastards telling people trying to repress to take hormones and saying they are beautiful girls.
It's as evil as those people who comment on youtube about some burn victim being beautiful. She knows she's not and you guys are just being shallow and evil.
>>
>>8489126
I get worried because I'm on hrt and it's only made me look even more like an ftm and I don't want to be clocked as any kind of tranny
>>
>>8489130
At least you have a chance to be happy if you transition. Not to mention I'm a shut in anyways can't make fun of me if I never leave the house. Repressing is hell and eventually I realize I will either transition or kill myself.
>>
>>8489137
As long as you present male, you're fine
I wear legit fem jackets and pants in guy mode and put my hair in a crappy bun and no one says anything
But I'm a fem guynand not mtf
>>
File: 11775.jpg (25KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
11775.jpg
25KB, 670x377px
>>8489158
>At least you have a chance to be happy if you transition
No you don't because the ship has sailed for most people on this general.

If you can't lead a normal female life, even if a shitty one, it's not worth it.

Losing your family, job and being ostracized by society and everyone you know doesn't make you happy.

Do you think every girl wishes she was an ugly homeless monster? Is that happiness?

>Not to mention I'm a shut in anyways can't make fun of me if I never leave the house.
Most people don't even have houses anymore once they tell others they are trans, consider yourself lucky.

>Repressing is hell and eventually I realize I will either transition or kill myself.
So you're basically one of the evil anons who want others to transition and have an even shittier life?

If you want to do it yourself I could care less but coming here to push "transition you will be happy!" is just plain evil even if you don't mean it.

You're literally that shitty person on facebook who tells pic she's beautiful.
>>
>>8489173
ok cure anon
>>
>you can't be a man with long hair without being tranny these days

Fucking millennials I swear to god
>>
>>8489173
Well repressing basically guarantees that you'll kill yourself eventually. I mean if you don't want to take the 10% chance that you can be happy transitioning and want to take the 100% chance of killing yourself feel free to.
>>
>>8489174
I'm not cure anon.
I'm the suicidal 30 year old anon.
Learn the difference, I'm not telling people that a cure exists. I'm telling people who clearly won't pass not to transition because becoming a hon is shitty and your life will be even worse.

If you can pass and have support from your peers or whatever where you live DO IT.
If you don't just repress, it will only hurt you more.

And again, you anons are pretty shitty, you literally are acting like those girls who stay near some fat ugly girl so she appears prettier.
Filling this board with suicidal hons won't make you prettier tho so stop trying to do this you evil bastard.
>>
>>8489182
>Well repressing basically guarantees that you'll kill yourself eventually.
I know that.
But becoming a hon means I will kill myself in a month instead of in 5 years.
>>
>>8489178
You can, just remember to wash it and keep it neat as possible

>>8489182
You can be a non conforming fem guy and trap/cd if you get gud
Transitioning would likely end me so I settle for cd hobby
>>
Bullying ftms
It's makes my dysphoria go away by exploiting someone elses
>>
>>8489085
I'm AAP and can sense MTFs of both kinds but not FtMs
>>
>>8489244
Karma is real anon
>>
>>8489306
Karma shmarma
Men don't believe in that shit
>>
File: IMG_4406.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4406.gif
2MB, 500x278px
Call me crazy. But I might quit blockers.

I think I'm ready.
>>
>>8489325
Anon I've been an asshole my whole life and I'm positive it caused me to have all the problems I have now.
>>
>>8489330
Spartan I hope whatever you do makes you happy. Keep us posted.
>>
>>8489349
Faggot changes his mind as many times as I piss in a day, kek
>>
>>8489330
FUCK YEAH!

Don't get on E, or AAs tho.

It's time to FIGHT, SPARTAN!
>>
>>8489244
There isn't any such thing as ftm dysphoria. Women are delusional.
>>
>>8489349
>what makes me happy

I don't know

>>8489351
I might not be trans at all

Just a borderline or schizo
>>
>>8489485
To be honest with you I'm borderline and i do get a lot like you. So maybe that's it. Still I think if I got on HRT I wouldn't want to stop.
>>
>>8489485
Very possible, anon.
Don't trap yourself.
STOP FAPPING!
>>
File: IMG_4451.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4451.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>8489489
>>
>>8489526
Once you're on HRT - anecdotally (so bitterhons don't beg for their citations) it's much, much harder to get off hrt and continue fighting against your desires, AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

I would highly reccomend against "taking skittles" if you have any doubt of your AGP/Trans/Dysphoria, or wish for a cure in any manner.
>>
>>8487539
I have very long hair, everyone compliments me on it (but I get called girl a lot for it as a joke, there's always downsides to expressing yourself.)

>>8487555
Check the stop curefag thread, don't bring your drama here.

>>8487604
Welcome to being AGP.

>>8487615
This person is correct. Repression doesn't work, nor does transition. Live as a male, but don't man up, just unironically be yourself.
>>8487685
This repression guide isn't bad, but repression is a lonely, sad road. Expressing yourself and beinf open to explore your feelings is generally a better idea.

>>8487893
I'm exclusively AGP as my orientation, I'm completely asexual as a guy. I wouldn't take HRT, myself - but that is your choice. I'm content being asexual and never having a partner.

>>8488024
Sorry to hear about your situation, anon.
>>8488072
You should probably take HRT. Repression is hell, even more if you're HSTS/trans/a hon. In your case, you'd probably be happier on HRT even if you didn't pass.
>>8489085
Generally, no trans-dar only goes mtf-mtf, ftm-ftm.
>>8489130
I completely agree. Transition is pointless if you're a hon/late AGP. Just stop talking about cureanon apart from the cureanon thread. Plain and simple..

>>8489173
I agree here. I know you're not cureanon.

>>8489178
Unkept long hair when the rest of their body is fucked. Generally screams trans.

>>8489325
Welp i used to believe in Karma one day. Guess I'm a girl.
>>8489330
Do it Spartan!
>>8489555
This is true.
>>
>>8489580
Lol you just simultaneously told me to repress and transition

>>8488072
>>8489330
>>
>>8489555
>anecdotally (so bitterhons don't beg for their citations)
AKA
>it was real in my mind
>>
>>8489580
>Generally, no trans-dar only goes mtf-mtf, ftm-ftm.
>tfw >>8489245
wew i knew i'm not trans

>>8490310
>>it was real in my mind
agp in one post
>>
>>8489173
>the ship has sailed for most people on this general
How so? What's your definition of this?
>>
>>8490329
>agp in one post
wut

you could say that for any orientation
>>
>>8490361
yeah i only used agp cause we're talking about gender dysphoria anyway
>>
>>8490376
wut
>>
>>8490447
>talk about condition that's completely internal and doesn't show on the outside until you choose to treat it
>some effect of treatment is completely internal and self-reported so it doesn't count
You might as well apply the same logic to the whole disease and say agps don't real cause they only claim to have GD but don't have any proof to show it

I don't know, maybe I didn't get that post in the first place and "it was real in my mind" means something completely different
>>
>>8489182
It's ok to end this trip early. You wouldn't want to sit through a long shitty movie - it's perfectly reasonable to head for the exit. I got over it long time ago. Life is already pointless as is and when it's filled with suffering the only logical move is to pull the plug. Im just sitting here killing hours into days into years - Ive been effectively dead already, I've stopped living. And there is nothing wrong with that if living is pain.
>>
>>8490494
How can any feeling be proven? Trans, gay, depressed, happy, they're all internal but they're still real.
>>
>>8489182
Plenty of people are bound to have lived, not like trans people are new, they'd have to repress only a few generations ago.
>>
>>8490547
Basically my point
>>
File: 1439122887321.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1439122887321.gif
506KB, 500x283px
>>8487998
>>8488040
I'm unsure about doing this. I mean, i want, but i also don't, idk.

The more i'm sober the more i can think about (social) side effects of hrt and i lean towards giving up. But i also don't want to keep living like what i am now, i feel terrible. I just want to be cute as far as i can with hrt (i know and accept everyone ages. But without hrt i'll be a bald junkie in less than two years. With hrt i can be happy until i'm 30 at least)

Idk what to do... What's your opnion, anon? How do you feel? What are your motivations to take hrt? Sorry for taking too long i literally woke up some mins ago.
>>
>>8490626
Don't trap yourself.

Hold on. It's about being tough, and proving you're a man through honest, hard effort.

STOP FAPPING, and start improving yourself.

Live life, it's honestly quite beautiful. No matter what you do, you'll still suffer, but find something that gives that suffering meaning.

Let's cure AGP together.

If you're not willing to do that, go ahead, and trap yourself. Not my loss.
>>
>>8490337
24+
>>
>>8490637
cureanon, you can't cure AGP, girl.
It isn't an ailment.

>>8490626
I'm not the person you are replying to, I'm just another person drinking to get rid of their problems.
Do you think you've a chance at passing?
>>
>>8490637
Manly anon stop i told you before you can't help me. I'm not stronk/deluded like you and spartan
>>
>>8490660
Yes, you can.
[citation needed] that you can't cure AGP.

>>8490668
I'm not trying to stop you, I'm simply giving you advice. Go ahead and trap yourself. I'll still be here to help you and give you advice when you walk in for the cure when it's made many years later.
>>
>>8490679
Well curegirl, how close are you to the cure then?
>>
>>8490660
I'll not lie, i have good chances regarding my body (except for some small problems and i'll need laser)

But i don't think my face can ever pass. It's everything put together to make me look like a man. Everytime i look to the future i'm scared to look like a dragqueen. And FFS is impossible for me bc of reasons.
>>
>>8490692
My name is not "curegirl". I'm not a girl. But hi, cuteposter I know it's you bitterhon troll.

Thanks for outing yourself. Not going to reply to a troll.

>>8490694
If you want to trap yourself, go on ahead. I'm happy to offer advice. You can always use makeup to look more like who you aren't.
>>
>>8490703
Who the fuck is cuteposter?
>>
>>8490703
jokes on you cureanon, I am only 18 and I made the choice to repress, I guess I am a troll though.

>>8490694
Oh right, I am personally not going to transition for pretty similar reasons but maybe it'd be a good idea for you, your alcoholism is worse than mine but and your liver isnt gonna fail anytime soon probably.
>>
>>8490728
Repression isn't the option, cuteposter.

Toughen up, stop fapping, and realise that in the end life is suffering. Accept it, and push forward.

Find meaning in your life, and you may find happiness.

Until then, stay bitter, hon.

Repressing ends in being a hon.
Manning up ends in success.

What do you want to be?

Fight for the cure with me.
>>
File: 0938453.png (1MB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
0938453.png
1MB, 1280x1426px
>>8487539
What purpose does this general serve other than just to congratulate obvious straight males on continuing to be straight males?

What makes you think you belong in LGBT?
>>
>>8490763
This thread discusses transgender issues, including some such as:

Transgender theories
Research and differing viewpoints
Experience of dysphoria and overcoming it
Motivation to find the cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria

and much more that strongly puts it in the /lgbt/ category.

Also, not all of us are straight. Some people here are asexual, bisexual, or even gay.

AGP-as-an-orientation also belongs firmly in this board.
>>
File: 1478321620115.jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478321620115.jpg
63KB, 960x720px
>>8490763
what purpose does your shitposting serve?
>>
File: IMG_4463.gif (985KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4463.gif
985KB, 480x200px
>>8490763
We exist as opposition to lgbt
>>
>>8490763
Why did you decide to stop repressing Cara?
>>
File: 2017-06-23_09-03-36.jpg (209KB, 652x949px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-23_09-03-36.jpg
209KB, 652x949px
>>8488024
Hey, how's hangover.
Just 18 ... you still have lots of unruined youth and a chance for a good life, please please stop killing yourself. I recall being 18 I was an immature idiot that cared only about partying and gaming and running away from the problems and sitting home at my pc seemed like the best solution.
I dont know you enough and cant make a decision for you whether to try transitioning or not, but I want to shake you and scream into your face: WAKE UP AND SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS! Start doing it before it's too late. Don't try to run away or drawn them in booze and drugs. They only grow into huge monsters that will crush you.

If I was much younger I would've jumped on HRT, now it's like whatever, its almost pointless for me - I have no chance of turning remotely ok. And also I would've done it cause I was less concerned with how I'm seen and how I should be,- being young you have so much more freedom and can turn your life around, you have all the potential and flexibility, even your brain. Look at all the hons - they look grotesque partly cause they can never unlearn all their male behavior and learn to be female. You still have a chance to avoid this faith.
>>
>>8490854
>>8490779
>>
>>8490882
It's fine cara.

By calling us not lgbt you only empower further to our goal.

We are the only people on this board immune from you
>>
>>8490865
How old are you?
>>
>>8490694
Try it, you might turn out much better than you think. And you can keep on boymode easily and control your prolactin and cycle serms if you absolutely want to avoid boobs (you wouldn't only get puffy nipples in ~5 months anyway and that is easily reservable).
And you need to quit alcohol to be a girl - HRT is not compatible with heavy drinking.
>>
>>8490833
This is a /pol/poster, and really needs to go back there.
We do not oppose /lgbt/, we oppose bitterhons that don't accept alternate viewpoints.

>>8490854
Caraposter was not a repressor.
>>
>>8490779
How is that different from repression/everybody else itt?
>>
>>8490912
Call it whatever but at least it answers why she hasn't started earlier. And yeah that sounds like pretty common general reasons - everyone is conditioned and constrained by the society and circumstances, ashamed and thinks it's impossible to transition.
>>
>meanwhile in my bloodstream
>the scattered Androgen regiment has been battered and low on reserves for months, nearly all hope is lost
>"a few more months of this and we are done for, it's hopeless, he will end up further and further feminized and when we lose the testicles and penis it's all over...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCk4RiKH9H0

>"sir wait! I'm getting a dispatch from Adrenal reconnaissance! They say there's been no E reported in any sectors for a whole week!
>"what about the blockers? Are our troops still suppressed?
>"last expected dose was missed sir! I think the brain might have fought off the mental infection! We might have control back"
>"that glorious bastard finally saw sense, now we can fix this!"
>"tapping into cell grid! Androgen production is rising! Testosterone spikes across all sectors!"
>a new contact comes in
>"come in! This is T-base 1 and 2 reporting, we've regained control of the endocrine, recovery systems online, purging emotional overloads, increasing muscle power, this just in, we have confirmed androgens in the brain! HQ is ours again!
>>
>>8490937
Incorrect.
Social factors have nothing to do with people transitioning or not if they are AGP / Not Trans.

They transition in blind hope that they have no other choice. I am the renewed hope of AGPs worldwide, and any trans person who thinks there's a better way.

>>8490938
Now let's get back to our usual programming, the good posts on /repgen/.

Bitterhons, please leave so we can continue.

You're shitting up this thread real bad with all your transition-forcing.
>>
>>8490908
Speak for yourself faggot.

The moment I cure myself and am not one of you anymore you are being left high and dry
>>
>>8490955
There hopefully won't be a need for this fucking board when we've found the cure.

They can change it to LGB, and move the trap posting to /r9k/.

But regardless, all cureanons are after the same prize. Believe whatever you want to.
>>
>>8490938
Getting me psyched for quitting tomorrow

The dropping e and blockers weening effect is working. I CAN FEEL THE OLD WAYS COMING BACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oFgg5ZdBY0

Male Hormones are no strangers to war. After all, we've been fighting for as long as we can remember. War is all we know. In the past, we fought for control of the womb. We fought for puberty. We fought for manhood. But all that changed after E-Day. For 6 months, we've been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, estrogenic monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. Testosterone faces extinction, unless we end this war now.

Private: so why the Brain Sergeant? Why not just raid from here

Sergeant: Testes is the one base they can't breach yet

Private: heard there's a shitload of estrogen there sir
Sergeant: more like ten shitloads.

We had hoped the Androgen bombing would decimate the Cypro Horde. But they survived. And have returned, stronger than ever. They've brought with them a force that can Atrophy entire muscles. Even Testes HQ, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we'll have nothing left to defend. And that means we have only one option: attack. Hormones, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive. If we are to live long enough to see the seasons change, our masculinity grow and experience a time of peace that we have never known, then we must now take this fight to the Dysphoria! We will go to where they live and where they breed and we will destroy them! This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy. This is the day that we correct the course of hormonal history! This is the day that we ensure our survival inside this Endrocrine System! Soldiers of the Y Chromosome, my fellow hormones, go forth and bring back the hope of our birth sex!
>>
>>8490971
When I cure trans I'm curing my gayness too.
>>
>>8490997
The evidence for a potential cure for gays is quite low.

However, it's quite possible, and if a cure for AGP is found, I absolutely bet there will be much research into a gay cure, and I will fully support you on that,

However, using shit like killing gays and electroshock therapy doesn't work.

We'll have to find a real cause for it, in the brain. And make fucking sure it's optional, along with the AGP cure. We're not the soviet union or nazis.
>>
>Repress after coming out
>go from being open with my mum and crying about things to telling her to stop calling so much and leave me alone

It's cruel but it's the right thing to do
I love how remorseless t makes me
>>
>>8490908
>Caraposter was not a repressor.
???
>>
>>8491229
See: >>8490882

>>8491222
Don't repress your emotions. Feel them, and overcome it! We will cure AGP, just give it time.

It starts here, on 4chan.
Then it goes global.
>>
>>8491250
Emotions are for girls
>>
>>8491262
Bullshit. Men feel emotions just as strong as women, and if you believe otherwise, you're incorrect.

However, if it feels better for you to man up and ignore your emotions, do what feels best for you.
>>
>>8491266
Emotions are wrong.

All signs of weakness and feminist have to be purged. She has to die. I have to kill her. And I will become a monster to do so.
>>
>>8491274
You don't have to kill her. She isn't real.

You're fighting with shadows. Stop hitting yourself!

Destroy it from within, by integrating it's emotions, and discarding the fact it's a girl.

Push forward, as a proud male with emotions. Don't let it trap you, either.
>>
File: 7056earl_hickey.jpg (14KB, 228x275px) Image search: [Google]
7056earl_hickey.jpg
14KB, 228x275px
>>8489325
>Men don't believe in that shit
Mhm...
>>
File: zw6azbYPn1rs0h7oo1_1280.png (712KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
zw6azbYPn1rs0h7oo1_1280.png
712KB, 700x700px
>>8490728
Sometimes i think about quitting drinking, maybe i do it someday before i have face a slow painful death.

Also consider it too anon, maybe it's not so bad for you and if you live in a better place things will be easier. Ty btw.

>>8490903
>>8490908
I've thought about it, taking hrt is a scenario where i would quit alcohol and drugs in general (after all i would be happy if it is what i want) but i'm trying to know if it's right and so far, i haven't discovered (after all the threads, hours thinking about it and drugs)

I feel like my mind is split in two. Half of me think about hrt and being feminine. The other half judge this as a bad decision that will destroy my life, and i keep thinking about many cons about taking hrt in general (wether i'll live in boymode or transition). They hold me back everytime.

>>8490865
I don't know what to reply, to be honest. i want to hug you and believe everything is going to be ok for us. When i read posts like yours, i feel a glint of hope. It makes me feel better but at the same time it hurts really deep considering how ridiculously failed i am right now. They do relieve the pain of having to decide... but you're right. the thoughts didn't go away...

>>8487998
You're still thinking about this btw?
>>
>>8491856
Trapping yourself is probably better than killing yourself with drugs and booze, anon.
While I highly reccomend against transitioning, in a transition or suicide(or effective suicide like this case), you may want to consider taking HRT.

Get off the drink and drugs regardless.
That shit is BAD.

Your life is already destroyed. Get on hormones.

You can still fight for a cure while you do so.
>>
File: tumblr_nu55z2PSjC1tqkqd8o1_1280.png (218KB, 855x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu55z2PSjC1tqkqd8o1_1280.png
218KB, 855x799px
>>8491873
Manly anon is that you??? What???

Also isn't drinking whisky with your manly friends a manly thing to do?
>>
>>8491909
Yes, it's one of the cureanons here.
I'm not against HRT in cases of transition or effective suicide. I've always said this.

There's social drinking, and there's being an alchoholic. HRT is probably better on your liver.

I never claimed to be manly, I'm actually a feminine guy. I'm not the troll that told you to "man up" earlier.
>>
>>8491909

For clarity, I'm this anon. >>8489580
>>
>>8491916
>>8491873
>>8491935

Bitterhon trolls, as usual.

DON'T trap yourself, STOP FAPPING!
>>
>>8491856
I wish I could quit drinking but being sober is just so shit.
I ran out of my cheap vodka and I'm fucked now, live in rural nowhere so I have to wait until I can get to town for more.
>>
>>8491909
Woah, lotta shitposters.

Didn't post any of these on this troll's post >>8491939

>>8491909
I'm not cureanon, or anyone relating to him.

I simply said you can fight for a cure if it makes you feel better, if you were a part of his mob.
>>
>>8491947
>>8491909
Seriously, please take your damn hormones.
>>8491939
Especially you, blanchardfag.
>>
>>8491957
fuck you hon, I'm not touching the mones, I have to drop heavy drinking then.
>>
>>8491984
STOP DRINKING GO TO REHAB

Seriously, check yourself into rehab.
Then get on HRT.
>>
>>8492008
fuck that, if I drink enough maybe that'll fix me, or even better, kill me.
Why should I do either of those and lose everyone around me.
>>
>>8491957
Please don't associate curespammer with blanchard. We don't like her either.
>>
File: caRTuSe.jpg (250KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
caRTuSe.jpg
250KB, 2400x1800px
>>8491916
>>8491935
>>8491939
>>8491950
>>8491957
What the fuck is happening here? Anyway thank you for the advice. And to whoever keep repeating "stop fapping": ffs i can't even remember the last time i did this.

>>8491947
I mean, consider hrt if it would make you happier anon. I sound like a hypocrite when i talk like this ignoring my situation, but deeply i agree with >>8491873 in the part about alcohol being bad.

ofc i'm not saying that YOU SHOULD TRANSITION NOWWW REEE, but consider if it would make you happier. I'm saying this because i don't want anyone else to go through the agony i'm experiencing.

There's still some booze left from yesterday, but i'm considering not drinking it. I think i'll just listen to some music and sleep early.
>>
>>8492057
Alcohol is the only thing that helps, either way hormones would just fuck with my preexisting conditions and put me through even more hell.
I'm considering it of course, I am still young I guess, but I don't know if it'd pass, it's just that I can't feel my problems when I'm drunk, it's the only time I can bother to just cry as well, mostly just put up the manly act to seem okay, but people see through it somehow, a friend told me I seemed to act a lot when he was very fucking drunk recently and I keep thinking about it.

Try to keep off the booze if you can, sorry I am a hypocrite too I guess.
>>
>>8492041
You'll lose everyone around you anyway by drinking. Please transition, and get to a doctor for your alcoholism. In this case, transition will save your life.

Anything's better than booze.

>>8492057
Trolls are happening. Blanchardposter.
>>8492049
What's your view on AGP then? That people should transition anyway, it's just caused by ETLE?

Also, cureanon identifies as male. I'll respect his right to choose his gender, regardless of his posting.
>>
>>8492123
What's the point, I lose everyone anyways, at least my "friends" like drinking for now, I'll accept being alone when they fuck off eventually, I don't want to be ridiculed like some monster.
People can't tell im an alcoholic, they'll know I'm trans straight away because I'll be a fucking hon for sure, and I'm only 18, I got fucked by puberty...
>>
>>8492123
>That people should transition anyway, it's just caused by ETLE?
Why not?
>>
>>8492111
>sorry I am a hypocrite too I guess
You arent, i know how much the alcohol relieves this all and make us forget during the time we're drunk. I'm just worried we may end up regreting this later... Also you're 18? please if i may have a chance of doing anything with my life you probably have too anon, keep thinking about it when you're feeling better ok
I'll think about this all too.

>>8492123
Not really interested in terms like blanchardpxstxr, hsts etc.
>>
>>8492137
Please. 18 isn't too young. It's time to trap yourself, and get off the drink.

It doesn't matter if you got screwed by T, HRT is for your health.

We care, anon.

There is always a point to life. I mean, just look at cureanon.
>>
>>8492466
I think you should trap yourself too, anon.
You seem sad, and need help.
Take your skittles :)

Here if you ever need help.
>>
File: Why_.jpg (17KB, 292x302px) Image search: [Google]
Why_.jpg
17KB, 292x302px
Why did I never think I was trans while casually imagining myself as a girl? What is this trickery
Was my male ego is too strong to let the inner girl take over, yet she's been always there.
>>
>>8492523
You're a girl.
I'm a girl.
We're all girls.

Now trap yourself. AND TAKE YOUR DAMN HORMONES!

I won't be, unfortunately, but you should you good girl!
>>
>>8492531
I dont want this. Why couldn't I feel this years ago? Why was I sitting there wondering whats wrong with me, while the answer was on the surface. I hate my life.
>>
>>8492559
Nobody wants to be trans, anon.
Maybe there is some, but I doubt it.

You just need to trap yourself, or eat a bullet. It's not going to get any better.

A cure will come eventually, but it'll take too long. Just trap yourself. It's the best option.
>>
File: 1495994212891.jpg (142KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1495994212891.jpg
142KB, 1152x1440px
>>8492490
This kind of post actually discourages me because i remember how ridiculous trans people is according to the society and how bad they're treated.
>>
>>8492647
Good.
Let's fight for the cure together.

There is a possibility of a cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria, all we have to do is come together and put pressure on the tradnarrative hons.
>>
>>8492567
>yesterday curefag was against all forms of feminity
>today he's trying to lure people into taking skittles
>tomorrow he will take dem skittles himself

first cara, amy and now curefag.
>>
>>8492668
>tomorrow he will take dem skittles himself
[citation needed]

Not going to happen, bitterhons. I wasn't the one who posted >>8492567

That was a bitterhon troll.
>>
>>8492668
Actual cureanon here, not bitterhon trolls.

I'm not going to trap myself. Someone is going along all the posts and posting that people should take HRT. I only agree with transition in cases of transition or suicide as a palliative care method.

Any other cureanons are not me.

I actually very rarely post on this board.

Would not be posting here, as it triggers my dysphoria, but I have to clear up some things.
>>
>>8492692
Why do you hate us?
>>
>>8492675
>I wasn't the one who posted
Stop lying curehon. It was in exactly your style.
>>
>>8492703
Because the bitterhons have learnt to copy my style because they think it's funny to make fun of me.

Going to get off this board for now, it's too much for me all this hate.
>>
>>8492707
>Going to get off this board for now,
Sure you are. You're going to continue posting your "fake" posts and then amazingly "come back" just in time to deny it.
>>
>>8492647
Dont listen to these crazy memes.
You are not becoming tranny hon overnight, you'd be improving your body and face to be cute and to alleviate dysphoria with HRT
>>
>>8492705
seek sunlight, Maki
>>
>>8492737
Bullshit.
[citation needed]

>>8492775
Don't trap yourself, it's a bad idea.

Wait for the cure!
>>
>>8492693
Just take your skittles, please.
We all know you're a repressed hon.
>>
>>8487539
I think this picture is cute. I wish someone would make me trap myself.

But unless that happens, I'll keep seeking a cure.
>>
>>8493146
Bitterhon imposter, you didn't even remember the name.
>>
File: File_000 (279).jpg (259KB, 895x1553px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (279).jpg
259KB, 895x1553px
transition seems pretty hopeless to me
i have boobs now but can't pass, which is a really shit situation
>>
>>8493262
you look extrafem and smol from what is shown, whats the problem excatly? ofcourse you need to put effort into voice, makeup, dress etc
>>
I'm going through a dysphoric moment right now, I need to stay strong. Any advice, please?
I'm desperate. I don't want to trap myself.
>>
>>8493370
bone structure stuff with my face
>>
>>8493405
oh... would getting more fat help smooth out your face maybe? sometimes it can do wonders
did you try presenting female at all?

do you think its worth getting on mones if I will never pass, doest help at least feel better?
>>
>>8493431
fat already helped, but the wonders were not enough
brow bone can't really be helped with fat
i guess it's worth it to be on hormones, but again i have boobs now so boymode is weird
>>
>>8493445
Not the same anon but do you think people notice the boobs in the street? You try to hide them with something like hoodies?
>>
>>8493451
yea i almost always wear hoodies
otherwise it would be obvious
the problem is that now the weather is getting hot
guess i'll just hibernate until it's cold again?
>>
>>8493454
I'm worried about this too, my city is REALLY HOT sometimes. I guess i'll just go back to be a neet but i can't really abandon my "social life"

Also you have a nice frame and skin. If you're worried with your face, can't you get ffs?
>>
>>8493445
tfw caveman brow so bad my mom joked about it

Id probably have to take serms to avoid big boobs, if I get them at all that is
>>
>>8493484
my frame isn't really good either
i think suicide will come sooner than being able to save up tens of thousands of dollars
i'm just too mentally ill to function
we'll see though, if ffs is in fact a possibility i will probably pass
>>8493485
serms would be smart if you wanna do boymode
>>
>>8493514
>i'm just too mentally ill to function
iktf I hope you don't end up killing yourself like I eventually will though
>>
>tfw you'll never be a cute teen cis girl
I just literally want that. To be reborn female or something.

Transitioning is not good enough. Also I don't want to be a woman. I just want to be a girl.
>>
>>8493514
somehow I dont feel depressed and dont want to die right now, I have faint a hope that even without social girlmode I could feel lees dysphoric and self-hating on HRT and get my life together

if you have a hope there is always a possiblity, just dont give up
>>
File: 1497611763899[1].jpg (55KB, 634x399px) Image search: [Google]
1497611763899[1].jpg
55KB, 634x399px
>>8493658
all girls grow up to be women, did you forget that?
>>
I'm looking myself in the mirror and i kind of like how i'm looking right now
why is this happening

i want to be femme but sometimes i look at the mirror and feel ok with how i look right now
but tomorrow ill feel like shit looking at my defeated face with disgusting beard in the mirror

whyyyyyy
>>
>>8493752
it's hard to know which emotion to trust
i too felt nice today
but i know i'm falling for a trap
a delusion
in a few days i'll break down crying after realizing everything is still awful
don't know how many of these breakdowns i can go through before ending it
i keep ending up in the same place over and over again
there's no point in putting off suicide
>>
>>8493752
go make a tumbler, you are non-binary

but in fact dysphoria comes and goes and everyone has doubts and worse/better days
>>
>>8493759
can you make a move to progress to a better place?
>>
>>8493792
no i dont think so
im just so tired of the crying and the depression and hating life
i want it to end and suicide is the only solution
>>
>>8493805
please dont, its never a solution
can you talk to any close people who support you?
>>
I've finally decided to do it.
I'm going to kill myself tonight
I was thinking about leaving a note but I decided against it
>>
>>8494196
Write an online note for us.

Why has it got to this point? Why not try transition as a last resort?
>>
>>8494202
Oh I did. But I realise that pills, as good as they are at helping my mental state aren't worth it as the fear of social consequences and exposure and self hate are too much

I can't restart life as who I want to be
The best thing is to end it. And none of them will know my secret
>>
File: IMG_4469.jpg (39KB, 758x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4469.jpg
39KB, 758x420px
Repressional suicide is my only solution coming off hrt
>>
>>8494207
How has the fear affected you?

>And none of them will know my secret
Why don't you want them to know?
>>
File: 1498208740733.png (132KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
1498208740733.png
132KB, 249x246px
>Mfw I actually wake up
How much alcohol do I have to drink to die? Methanol would kill me but is it painful I wonder.
I just wanted to be a girl.
Sorry, sounds like I'm using this as my diary
>>
>>8494298
The fear of having to live my life as a tranny

I don't want them to know because being a tranny is fucking wrong. It's the worst thing in the world. It's subhuman and abnormal.
>>
>>8494207
Move away and start over again
>>
>>8494302
Heroin overdoses are painless
>>
>>8494305
But how was that fear negatively affecting you?

Who cares what they think?
>>
>>8493445
>brow bone can't really be helped with fat
Have you tried tranny bangs?

>>8494305
>tfw already an ostracized subhuman but somehow also a massive narcissist
>>
>>8494305
Have you done anything towards being trans?
>>
>>8494312
It makes me feel ashamed and upset
Everything matters what they think
>>
>>8494321
6 months mones
>>
>>8494326
Do you present girlmode?
>>
>>8494323
How old are you and how long have you been on HRT?
>>
>>8494327
No
>>
>>8494328
22 6 months mones
>>
>>8494330
You realize hrt alone isn't going to make your dreams come true
>>
>>8494328
Age is a meme,
I've seen redditors in 30s post passable photos
>>
>>8494323
Live for yourself, not other people.
>>
>>8494330
Being trans is an uphill life
>>
>>8494309
I'm not sure I want to OD on heroin, I'd want it to look like a mistake.
If I mixed methanol in some vodka at least my relatives could try sue the company blaming it on them because I can act like I'm okay to people. I'd have done something with my life then too
>>
>>8494342
I think death would be kinder

>>8494343
I've been this way since I was a child. I don't know how to be ok with self expression
>>
>>8494351
I want mine to be an obvious suicide
>>
>>8494358
I'd like it to be but I don't want my family to be broken. They still care, seeing as they don't know who I am, and hopefully never will
>>
>>8494373
Join military
>>
>>8494353
>I don't know how to be ok with self expression
Then learn.
>>
>>8494373
I do, repressive shitty useless parents with shitty tranny genes
>>
>>8494373
>>8494390
How repressive are your parents?
>>
>>8494387
>the worn the same clothing combination since age 12 only adapting to buy new sizes as I grew older
>>
>>8494391
I just hate them
>>
>>8494387
Does anyone even try anymore?
>>
>>8494385
I can't because of a preexisting condition I have.
>>8494390
I have the same problems but my parents don't know so they aren't bad yet.
>>8494391
They're pretty conservative in a country where even homosexuality was a crime until 25 years ago. So if I told them they'd probably push me away forever.
>>
So spartan and the anime posting anon are killing themselves?
>>
>>8494418
I'm not that anime posting anon, I'm just another repressor that just happens to be alcoholic and wants to kill itself rather than become a hon
>>
File: IMG_0244.jpg (186KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
186KB, 1000x800px
>>8494418
Yes
>>
>>8494429
I respect you Spartan, don't fall please.
>>
>>8494434
You obviously haven't seen weak ass Spartan pandering in /mtfg/
>>
>>8494429
I would actually be sad if you died ngl. I always think of myself when I see the way you go from hardcore repressing to transitioning every other day. Doesn't your family accept you? They would probably be sad if you died. Well I hope you rethink it all and don't kill yourself but I know life sucks and being trans is a shitty hand to be given.
>>
>>8494437
I haven't, I don't even know why I come to this board, or 4chan at all really, I guess I won't be happy anyways and there is some amusement.
>>
>>8494434
It seems like the only way to win

>>8494439
They do but I would only miss my sister, she was the one who had real sympathy and compassion for me while my parents just became consumed by their own worries about what people will think and slyly guilting me and discouraging me

At least if I die they will know I was serious

I'm a burden to anyone who knows me and to anyone I share my feelings with I just end up tiring them and being a burden
>>
>>8494407
threaten them with suicide, its the best manipulation tactic

"if you don't accept me ill kill myself and it will be your fault, it's your choice"

You can be more implicit however, they could try to lock u up in an asylum if you straight up say it, but thats the message you should communicate. they carry all the blame for bringing a child into the world and then simply rejecting them for something they have no control over.
>>
>>8494445
I have better things to do to, but social aspect is comfy
>>
>>8494446
>I'm a burden to anyone who knows me and to anyone I share my feelings with I just end up tiring them and being a burden
Iktf still I think your family would miss you. Sure I don't know every dynamic of your life but if they accept you and your sister actually likes you I'm sure they would rather have you alive even if you think you're a burden. I don't know what to tell you Spartan I'm not good with dealing with suicidal people but you're a big enough personality on this board for me to feel bad if you died.
>>
>>8494446
I know it does and I'm not really able to help, just try please.
>>8494448
They'd probably just guilt trip me for saying that and get me a psychiatrist who'd put me on meds and they'd probably not be compatible with heavy drinking
>>8494452
All I do is play video games, sit on 4chan, wish I was born normal and eat
>>
File: playing.jpg (68KB, 446x802px) Image search: [Google]
playing.jpg
68KB, 446x802px
>>8490703
>tfw I memed cure anon about having a girl talk with slipping pills in her drink
>tfw she started calling cuteposter and now everyone that calls her a girl is "cuteposter" to her
This is adorable.
Sorry to tell you this cure anon but you are dealing with a lot of different people, I haven't even posted since that first time
>>
>>8494342
Judging passability from photos is also a meme

>>8494407
What country?
>>
>>8494465
I'm just an autistic memer who larps are master chief and longs for his golden era repression days

With an abusive masculinity reinforcing bf who I've been lying to for six months and putting up an act for but am still in love with
>>
>>8494499
Eh, Ireland, it's very conservative here unless you live in Dublin and even then you'll get looks supposedly. Trans here is just a bunch of hons
>>
>>8494503
Maybe that's true but that doesn't mean you should kill yourself. Well as an autistic repressor that sometimes gets a laugh out of your posts I would be sad to see you go.
>>
>>8494538
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-x_Lm5SHGY
>>
You know you're desperate when you use fucking faceapp because you want to look like a girl. 2pm isn't too early to drink, I'm gonna go do that.
>>
>>8494562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIa2QdoFLRU
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1340x2808px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1340x2808px
Christmas came early
This is now my goal
>>
>>8494562
I hope I see you tomorrow spartan
>>
>>8494562
We love you Spartan!
>>
>>8495208
>>8495220
Oh you'll see me tommorow.

It will be a few months until I get the opportunity to kill myself
>>
>>8495590
You're our best fighter, spartan. We can't lose you!

You still have some fight left in you, I know it.
>>
>>8494904
#̶l̶i̶f̶e̶g̶o̶a̶l̶s̶
oops, i mean #deathgoals
>>
File: IMG_3527.jpg (51KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3527.jpg
51KB, 600x330px
>>8495598
There is no fight anymore. There's only the end game

There's no normal happy life waiting for me.

There's no gf, or wife or kids. Even if I was straight I'm probably infertile by now anyway

No bf because I'm too ashamed of homosexuality to make it a long term commitment or open status in my life
Not to mention my abusive bf.

Finally I'm gonna do something right. I won't be a burden to people that know me anymore. I won't be a annoying back and forth autist anymore.

I'll be dead.

I'll have no worries anymore. No more repression, no more envy when I see girls outside,no more grief of my lost childhood and teenage years, no more feeling left behind by all of my normal cis mentally healthy friends, no more fear of failing uni, no more worries about how to make money ,no more fear of people knowing or finding out I was a tranny, no more fears about growing old and regretting repression, no more anything.

No more pain
>>
>>8495681
At least try to improve your life before you off yourself retard

Might be easier than you think
>>
>>8495793
I was already perfect at 18 and it wasn't enough
Tired of the fight
>>
>>8495815
>perfect
>at 18

kek
>>
>>8495855
Socially and mentally

Then it all collapsed
>>
>>8495871
how old are you now, grampa?
>>
File: IMG_4481.gif (909KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4481.gif
909KB, 500x270px
>brain: you know why you're depressed and cripplingly suicidal lying in your bed at 6pm crying
>brain:take the estrogen and it goes away like it always does, I know your afraid to die
>>
It's hard to look at my father face because of this all and knowing i'll "betray" him if i go on hrt since I'm the only "male" child.
Still i can't keep going on knowing that, if i don't take hrt, i'll end up looking like him.

>>8493752
Sometimes i feel like this too, but i'm extremely scared as >>8493759 , i don't know what to trust, i fear that i'll break in some years and have no chance anymore. At the same time i fear that i'm doing the wrong decision

>>8494302
My worse experience with alcohol (wich made me quit drinking for months) was with a thing called "cachaça" where i live. This shit was stronger than anything I've had before, and I passed out without realizing. I still remember flashbacks of laying down on the ground thinking i was going to die while my friends tried to calm me down. I came back to my senses the next day, wishing i had. Luckily (or sadly) my "friends" didn't take me to the hospital. I was on lexapro during this time and probably had a panic attack while heavy drinking, but again, i think it's hard to die of alcohol OD.

>>8494418
No, not yet. I'm thinking about doing something with my life. Probably.

>>8494904
>>8494207
>>8494196
>>8494522
I hope i'm not late...

Please, reconsider. Sorry for my selfishness but if it make you think about it, do it for me. I live in hell, genetics destroyed me and i'm a miserable unfunctional lazy cunt. Still, some posts here give me hope.

If i don't end up killing myself because of this all i keep posting, i still have to deal with life, living in a violent city with no opportunities and zero chance or money to move. Still, i have hope. Little hope, but i still have it.

You surely live in a better place and it can't be that worse for you in terms of genetics. ffs people tell me i look like serj fucking tankian and still i see a 1% chance of being happy.

Please if i can believe in it, you can too. It had been years since the last time i cried.
>>
>>8495898
>>
>>8495681
Very little in life brings me joy outside of 4chan and I have to say your posts sometimes make me laugh I hope you hang in there Spartan
>>
File: IMG_4027.gif (976KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4027.gif
976KB, 500x270px
>>8496080
>mum comes home
>asks how I'm doing
>burst into tears and tell her it's not gonna work and I need to be back on them till I see my therapist
>knows I've failed to repress
>"do what you have to do"
>go and take 4mg of e so I get my days worth
>back on the hrt train again

4 days :/
I just need to accept it, im a Girl and I have no fucking way out.

I fucking failed again. I couldent handle the suicide inducing dysphoria. Still 4 days is a new record :/

I need to be on them to function for the next week before I see my therapist
>>
>>8496108
It's better to be on E than to be dead. Good luck with whatever you choose to do Spartan.
>>
>>8496108
Better to trap yourself than be dead, anon.

Don't be sad. Be the girl who you were meant to be.
>>
>>8496108
Spartan has fallen. I won't.

I will always fight for a cure for AGP.

I fight for you, Spartan. For the fallen ones.
>>
What did I do wrong?

Stop E on the 21st, remain on blockers (cypro 50mg)

Mood remains stable through 22nd-23rd, manic repression energy

24th, mood deterioration, irritable, depression kicks back in

25th suicidal ideations, increasing in intensity all day, planning thoughts etc
Breakdown and return to E

Should I have tried a clean break and stopped blockers so I could have had T? Is there a period time or "wall" I need to break to get stability and functionality on male hormones again?

Is this like a drug addict quitting and long enough time will make it successful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kmzJcC_HN4
>>
>>8496252
You're a girl.

Please just get it over with and trap yourself.
>>
>>8496252
you need to quit blockers first and stay on just e for a month or so
you had no sex hormones which caused your depression and breakdown
>>
File: IMG_4483.png (189KB, 500x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4483.png
189KB, 500x759px
>>8496272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWE9d7spOU

Remembering this for future reference

There might just be a way out after all...

Thank you Locke
>>
>>8496447
your androgen and estrogen need to declare peace and cease hostilities
but estrogen still needs to police the warzone so it doesn't devolve into chaos until your androgens have replenished their forces
then the estrogen can finally withdraw for good
>>
>>8496252
This is Amy isn't it.

Yah, that's what happens when you stop. But don't bother stopping the blockers, it actually only makes what you described in the last post about three times as bad. I did it for three seperate attempts just to make absolutely sure T was the cause of my problems.

Your mood drops, you get irritable, then you get angry, the double emotions become too much so you get suicidal from emotional exhaustion, then you stop caring about anything and retreat into hiding again, just like the other hell years. T is poison for us and we react on it just like people do on some poisons.

That's not an accident. Stop poisoning yourself, our lives are hard enough as they are. And quit letting these 'repressors' poison you, too. Some of them may mean well, but ultimately they're harming you. They just aren't old enough to know that yet.
>>
File: 1092454.jpg (32KB, 428x302px) Image search: [Google]
1092454.jpg
32KB, 428x302px
>>8495905
I'm still alive unfortunately, I've no alcohol though so I'm in bad conditions right now.
If I get off the drink I wonder if I can keep repressing though, I'm afraid of the next few days.
>>
>>8496614
Just wanted to be sure...
>>
File: IMG_4484.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4484.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>>8496614
>>8496272
>>8496568
>tfw don't know if being tempted into another repression failure by my brain or if me being a retard for 4 months and doing repression backwards has had me mistaking hormoneless depression for dysphoria
>>
>>8496708
Your brain is trying to recommend to you the best help it can have ('failing' repression) while your conscious (lying) mind is trying to rationalize reasons not to do it. There is no 'backwards' to repression - if there were, people who take spiro for non-trans reasons would suddenly be lining up for HRT because their T would be 'backwards'.
>>
>>8496729
Fugg 0-0
>>
>>8497017
im a failed gay man ngl
>>
File: 1497978042796.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497978042796.png
13KB, 200x200px
>>8497017
You can't be a failed straight men if you're not straight and dont feel like a man
>>
File: 1476843746632.jpg (47KB, 749x926px) Image search: [Google]
1476843746632.jpg
47KB, 749x926px
>>8497017
yeah i'm a failed straight man because i didn't get born with a dick
>>
File: 1483337372087s.jpg (3KB, 122x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483337372087s.jpg
3KB, 122x125px
tfw spent entire day - 14 hrs in bed feeling hopeless
and the thread is full of desperate suicidal girls

we'll be ok r-right?
>>
File: IMG_4487.jpg (281KB, 1979x1299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4487.jpg
281KB, 1979x1299px
Spartan just realised Spartan is more mental than physical
>>
File: giphk_s.jpg (143KB, 868x492px) Image search: [Google]
giphk_s.jpg
143KB, 868x492px
>>8497273
W-We're ok, everything is going to be allright...
>>
>>8497324
How the

Spartan does look thinner. Is related to cypro?
>>
File: IMG_4488.jpg (35KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4488.jpg
35KB, 600x370px
>>8497338
Send help...

Fucking Cypro man. This last resort backup plan is all I have left or I'll have to accept I'm trans

>>8496272
>>
>>8497324
are you waxing or hrt got rid of your beard?

fucking hell, I only had weak mustache at 18 now I have to shave beard every day, someone rewind the time
>>
File: 1498260309951.jpg (72KB, 594x398px) Image search: [Google]
1498260309951.jpg
72KB, 594x398px
>>8497273
We're fine... If I repress enough I won't want to be a girl anymore, right?
>>
>>8497372
you look (and feel) better, amy.

>>8497374
>tfw you had a full grow beard when you turned 17 and could buy booze and cigars without anyone caring

at that moment i knew i would have to kill myself. now i'm 18 and i'm sure of it. I hate my beard i hate this all i just want to die
>>
>>8497372
in case you quit cypro dont do it abruptly, lower the dose gradually or it could be bad, ask femgen or hrtgen for details (I forgot whats it called medically )
and take vitamins, cypro depletes vitamin B which makls you feel worse (look in the wiki for details)
>>
>>8497374
I just shaved normally
Although when I don't shave some hairs are starting to turn blond into vellus hairs

>>8497406
Good advice, i used to take a b vitamin but I got lazy
>>
>Mfw optimistic about this new plan
>me next month hopefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssL0jp5m9Rw
>>
File: 1498436316392.png (52KB, 1020x588px) Image search: [Google]
1498436316392.png
52KB, 1020x588px
>>8497372
Don't fall Spartan, I believe in you.
>>
File: mach langsam.jpg (42KB, 1016x764px) Image search: [Google]
mach langsam.jpg
42KB, 1016x764px
Just passing by to be the devil's advocate, i'm hoping to help someone get out of this insanity.

It doesn't matter if you're 16,18,22 or 26. These posts are sad. You're all spending too much time in this thread, and this is a sign that things are not right. If you were normal you all would be doing something else and leave this place, but none of you are. I admit that i've been reading the past two threads for fun but I feel terrible for you all.

Yes you are all becoming hons. IF, AND ONLY IF, you keep up with this insanity called repression. It's not like i'm saying "Oh you like to crossdress you should take hormones and go fulltime". I'm not saying you're a transsexual, YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE. You can be a feminine guy if you're scared of aging as a man.

I'm not like the bitterhons and crazy people from /mtfg/ here telling you all to transition or die, but ffs what else do you pieces of shit want to know what you should do? Want someone to hold your arm and bring you all to the drugstore?

Bonus if you want to kill yourself. I JUST CANNOT ACCEPT THIS, WHAT THE FUCK?
WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF WITHOUT TRYING? YOURE SURE YOU CANT PASS? TRY IT ANYWAY, ENDING YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE THE LAST RESORT, IF NOTHING ELSE WORKS.

It seems that you fuckers are fucking scared to be happy and rather end your fucking lifes abusing drugs or shitposting here.

Spartan, Drunk anon, Anime anon, 26yo repressing anon, the anon that's some months into hrt, and everyone else that doesn't mark themselves with fucking personalities like theyre tripfags. FIX YOUR FUCKING LIFE BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SUICIDE

PROTIP: IF YOU'RE FOLLOWING A PATH THAT WILL 100% END IN YOU KILLING YOURSELF, THAT'S THE WRONG FUCKING PATH
AND IM NOT TALKING ABOUT UNCERTAINTIES. IF YOURE SURE STAYING WITH TESTOSTERONE WILL KILL YOU, FUCKING GET ON HRT AND LIVE AS A FEMBOY

IF YOURE SURE GETTING ON E AND PASS AS GIRL WILL GET YOU KILLED, FUCKING GET OUT OF THIS GENERAL (opposite for ftms)
>>
>>8497671
MTFG is poking holes in the final resort plan

It will work right :(

>>8497697
I'm cuckoo
>>
File: 1498347696658.png (190KB, 418x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498347696658.png
190KB, 418x498px
>>8497697
I doubt myself sometimes, what if it turns out I'm just crazy and not trans at all? Then I just ruined my life if I get on hrt.
All I know is that I don't feel right as a "man", nobody would accept me as anything else though.
I just don't want to make any more dumb mistakes, if I just sit alone and drink vodka I can't make any mistakes besides wasting my life away.
>>
>>8497725
It will work once you believe in yourself Spartan.
Amy isn't real, don't fall for their tricks.
>>
I feel like its all some game detached from reality
why can I live normally as a man but when Im on my own when Im home I get swallowed by this sadness and wishing I was something else?
I dont even feel attraition to girls anymoer
>>
File: IMG_2415.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2415.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
>>8497786
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XwuAgfIqUM
>>
>>8497794
What do you consider living normally as a man?
>>
>>8497794
Same anon but once I get home all I can do is be sad and either drink until I can't think or sit on 4chan wishing I could be a girl.
>>
>>8497884
Just normal living, going about my life all the daily routines, communicating, working, not feeling dysphoric.
>>
>>8497752
Let's say you get on hrt for a year. Changes are you MAY be infertile, also get boobs (you can take serms and other shit if you're really concerned about this)

Also you should know if you're crazy and not trans at all. You want to be feminine? Can you cope with aging as a hairy, buff, big and manly man? If not you can take hrt and live as feminine boy, no need to transition to a girl at all
>>
>>8497905
Fuggin dunsparce is trash
>>
File: IMG_0337.jpg (61KB, 540x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
61KB, 540x506px
>>8498150
This is literally what I did lmao all this talk about manliness y'all realize a navy seal Kristen beck transitioned, seals are the literal embodiment of masculinity she didn't take hormones til late in life but if someone that dedicated to repression choose to be happy and love themselves why can't you all. At the bare minimum be a femboy like me.
>>
File: 1282244189327.png (199KB, 396x439px) Image search: [Google]
1282244189327.png
199KB, 396x439px
>>8498198
we are not men enough for that, we cant handle our pathetic comfy normie lives, let alone be a soldier or man the fuck up to change our lives completely and become a hon and dont give a fuck
we are literal pussies
>>
>>8497794
Every time I spot an attractive woman when I'm out, I get a mixture of average male-in-his-twenties lust, and envy.
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (252KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
252KB, 730x1095px
>>8498233
Being a femboy is easy mode I get attention from guys I didn't normally get people tend to be more protective of me now. I'm still identifying as a dude cause I dunno what the fuck I am now but hormones helped me get a promotion, helped me straighten my life out to afford hrt and ffs vs years ago when I did have a naturally fem body and face but repressed cause I want to help my family run their fishing business and god didn't seem to like trannies. I kinda shit away my best years being drunk hooking up with a bunch of dudes since being a bottom helped me feel like a girl and gave some release to my dysphoria or bdd or w.e the fuck. I tried be super gay like a complete flamer it only depressed me more the moment I say clarity was when I first started antiandrogens to you young girls or femboys w.e you wanna call your self don't memes take hrt now with bicca and raloxfine you can litteraly not get the breasts you fear.
>>
>>8498268
Do you think the breasts would be noticeable? I already have a bit of gyno, but i can deal with the breasts if they're like >>8493262

Also how do you take raloxifene? 1 pill/day?

If i end up on hrt i'll have to deal with the breasts. AA's + Estrogen is expensive but i can deal with it. But AA + Estrogen + Bica + Ralox is 60% of the minimum wage here.

>>8498267
Same, but i think i can't deal with this in the long term. At first i was like you, and when in college i didn't even thought about trans shit. But now even when i'm in public i start to think about it and feel bad when i see a cute girl.
>>
>>8498268
maybe.. its a bit hard to go from a 'man' even to a 'femboy' realizing you will never be accepted as a woman
but if there is a chance for better life and alleviating dysphoria sure its worth it, thanks

>mou xo3auu uguoT?
>>
>>8498327
Not him but yeah it's WAY better than staying as a manly guy and let T do his destruction further

see >>8497697
>>
>>8497273
I'm not a girl.

I'm a girl.

I'm not a girl.

I'm a fucking girl, fuck my life.

I'M A GUY FUCK THIS SHIT!

been feeling like shit lately. Sick of my brain rationalizing trapping myself.
>>
>>8497372
You already are starting to look like a woman, fuck. Cypro nukes T ridiculously hard.

You honestly do look better, however. Take your skittles.

>>8497671
Amy... Please take your skittles.

I'm a repressor and a fighter too..

It's fucking misery, please... You'll be happier waving the white flag.. let the other girls fight for you..
>>
>>8497697
I'm not going to trap myself. I'm a male and that's that.

>Yes you are all becoming hons.
[citation needed]

I'm fighting for a cure, for all the repressors out there. And people like you go against my goal.

Don't trap yourself, anons.

Don't end up a FREAK.

Fighting for a cure won't end up in death.

I'll never become a femboy, because I'm not feminine. It's that simple.
>>
>>8497786
You cannot simply kill a Spartan.

I mean, do you think he's not been shot thousands of times already?

Repression is the monster within, that tells you to trap yourself day in and day out.

Don't fucking trap yourself, Spartan.
>>
>>8498132
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING

It's that simple.
>>
>curefag wakes up
time to get out

maybe Ill gather myself to order skittles today or tomorrow
>>
>>8498421
Please don't trap yourself.

Why do you call me "curefag?"

You'll find out I'm right in time, anon.
>>
I'm drinking but not to pass out, i just want to finnish this bottle of rum as it will probably be the last time i'll ever drink.

>>8498198
>>8498268
I have the same questions as this anon >>8498325
If i order ralox i'm suposed to take 1 pill each day?
Bica and ralox are very expensive in my country so i hope i don't get noticeable boobs bc i probably can't afford them.

>>8498421
Iktf
>Tfw you come to /repressgen/ to see what happened but it's just the brotherhood of the cure spamming the thread

Maybe i'll order dem skittles tomorrow... I hope so...

>>8497697
I think you're right. I'm thinking about ordering hrt and fuck the rest. Maybe i'll not pass nor want to live fulltime, but i'll at least be more feminine (or less masculine) and feel better with myself. I even feel like i can finally go to the college after sorting this out, and try to find something i'd like to do.

If anyone reads this and is considering doing this or even considering suicide, if you're in my situation, i think it may be worth to try. You're going to kill yourself anyway, so why not try hrt and see how it feels like?
>>
>>8498528
"brotherhood of the cure"
I actually like that one, bitter-soontobehon.

I'm pretty sure you're one of the shitposters ruining my viewpoints, so I'll not bother replying further, bitterhon.

I've already said, in cases of transition or suicide, the option is obviously to trap yourself.

But know that it's a palliative care method that has no proven benefits long-term.
>>
>>8498452
If you were right then millions of people would be cured.
Since this hasn't happened, you're wrong.
That is how reality works.
You insisting that you're right when all evidence points to the contrary is transparently silly.
Give it a rest.
You're not the Messiah.
>>
>>8498549
Millions of people *WILL* be cured.
But all things take time. I am only in the activism stage, anon.

I'm not "wrong". I'm working on it, silly.

What is objectively wrong, is the traditional narrative. I'm not a messiah, nor claim to be.

I'm an activist, like many others for the cure.

This evidence does not conclusively prove anything at all. These brain scans could be a result of other things, anon. Also, correlation does not = causation. They could simply be a brain marker of the condition, that changes when treatment is applied.

Brain changes happen all the time. It's called plasticity. Mental disorders can also be cured in some cases. You just simply have to not give up the fight.
>>
>>8498574
You really are accomplishing a lot trolling a board of 4chan. Get a life. If you have dysphoria get professional help. It's quite simple. Everyone is slightly different when it comes to these things.
>>
File: SsGeqgu.png (670KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SsGeqgu.png
670KB, 1200x1200px
Curefag is what happens when /pol/ meets repression. Stop feeding.

>>8498547
I didn't even read your post, stopped at viewpoints bc i don't really care with your repression. no need to reply this or further posts
>>
>>8498646
I'm not trolling anything. I'm simply advocating for a cure, nothing more. It's okay to disagree with people's viewpoints, it's not okay to bash the fuck out of them and call them trolls, bitterhon.

>>8498662
I'm not a repressor, or am I from /pol/ or support /pol/ in anyway. That board actually told me to trap myself anyway, hilariously enough.
>>
>>8498699
cure yourself
>>
>>8498713
I'm attempting to, anon.

That's why I advocate for a cure.

I suffer like the rest of us do with various conditions relating to AGP/Trans/Dysphoria and all other viewpoints.
>>
>>8498662
i'd rather have curefag then hons hugboxing spartan
>>
File: 1456093797370-1-1-1.jpg (13KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1456093797370-1-1-1.jpg
13KB, 217x217px
When did you accept that you just aren't going to make it in life?

If you're trans you will never pass no matter how much you try to pretend to be a female

If you are gay you will catch a disease at some point.

If mtf you will always be considered a failed male and even you hate yourself so much that you consider people attracted to you to be beta

Gays hate themselves so much that they have a straight fetish because there own kind isnt in there idea of manliness.

No matter how hard you try to pass you will always have a busted up face unless you spend thousands on surgery

If youre gay you will never find a long term bf because gays don't have a courting flirting method to weed people ouy. Literally just ask and they will

Bisexuals are always ALWAYS leaning towards females and will cheat on you with a girl with big breasts

Chasers will always be beta faggots because anybody that is willing to throw away social standing because of a girl with a penis is a goddamn idiot.

Straight people have to put up with males and females and they are obviously not compatible long term

When did you realize that maybe you should...just give up and pull the trigger????
>>
File: 12837625018919.jpg (16KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
12837625018919.jpg
16KB, 292x400px
>tfw normal guys are spamming sexy pictures in discord
>dont feel the slightest arousal like you used to just few years ago
>only wish you could be pretty and curvy like those girls

>>8498528
generic bica (not casodex) actually comes out cheaper than cypro cause you dont need to take the cancer dose (check hrt gen for dosage)
spiro is the cheapest AA but its shit

you can take Tamoxifren and you dont need to take serms all the time, you can cycle to keep boobs from growing (again hrtgen or femgen)
>>
Soneone should make a discord for this.

Could be pretty based tbqh
>>
>>8498742
Even my haters can agree, bitterhons are the worst. Seriously, they're literally ruining lives by forcing this tradnarrative bullshit.

Let's fight for a cure together.
>>
>>8498751
Life is hazardous to your health.
Do you think this is a new idea?
Guess what?
You're going to die of something, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Go preach your doom and gloom somewhere else.
Life is a Banquet and most poor suckers are starving!
>>
>>8498791
He's just a /pol/ shitposter. Ignore him, he's done this shit for days now.
>>
>>8498767
only if we dont let curefag in
>>
>>8498779
Kill yourself
>>
>>8498814
I don't use any off-side mediums, so you have nothing to worry about there. For the other cureanons, I cannot say. There's many of us.

I use 4chan because it's about freedom of speech, not about being banned 24/7 for having an alternate viewpoint.

>>8498821
Encouraging suicide I see, bitterhon.
>>
File: 2017-06-26_08-00-10.png (31KB, 727x443px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-26_08-00-10.png
31KB, 727x443px
>>8498828
wasnt that you
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>8498751
This is the fifth time i read this in /lgbt/, there was even a thread. It's not worth to reply.

In short, everyone is fucked and have no hope

Live your fucking life and don't care about what other people think. Everyone is going to die and there's no afterlife. Be yourself because the only that needs to care is you.

>>8498759
I'll research about this, i'm so retarded i haven't though about generic bica. I can take cypro with no problems, i'm just worried about dealing with boobs in boymode.

Ty for the hitns btw i'll look after it

>>8498767
It would be cool. We can also kick curefag everytime he joins. Is there a way to only accept new members by invitation? I'm new to discord.
>>
File: 2017-06-10_21-06-24.jpg (150KB, 1069x785px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-10_21-06-24.jpg
150KB, 1069x785px
>>8499085
any AA could give you boobs and funny thing about Bica is that it could rise your natural E twofold even without E pills
>>
>>8499154
I think i'll have to settle down for cypro after all... generic bica is still too expensive (I'm ordering it inside my country. I can't order it from another country like from inhousepharmacy but luckily they sell this kind of things in the internet without needing a medical prescription)
>>
File: 1498367057792.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498367057792.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>8498421
>>8498528
So is tomorrow the day we all try to transition?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (41KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41KB, 356x200px
>>8499248
I hope......
I hope so......

Wait is "tomorrow" today for me? Because it's 3:10 am of a monday here.

I'll literally make a decision that will change my life in 7 hours and i'm totally drunk
>>
>>8499297
Yeah I guess it is I'm always up all night so I just count this time as the day before. I wanted to do it this weekend but I pussied out again. Hopefully I just do it once and for all later today. Good luck I hope you manage to do it.
>>
>>8499248
Im not transitioning anywhere since I have no option socially or physically, but as I had posted earlier - I want to do it for looking less fugly and hopefully for the mental part

I've nothing to lose and Im almost at rock bottom
>>
>>8499248
why don't you just start by being a fem guy?
it's ok to be a non conforming guy
and you don't have to go fully tranny
>>
>>8499349
Yeah I don't mean I'm going to full out transition although I wish I could. I just want to at least get on HRT.
>>
>>8499369
don't fall for the hrt meme
work on yourself
>>
File: romanov.jpg (116KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
romanov.jpg
116KB, 752x1063px
>>8499328
Haha same about me, i'm always up so i don't even notice it's long past midnight

Are you going to do it too, right? I wish luck for you too, let's do this together, there's still hope and we shouldn't lose it before trying.

>>8499333
Trips of blessings and hope. As i've said, if we don't transition, go fulltime etc, we can still prevent T to destroy our bodies further. With time we will know how to feel better and happier. Also what >>8499349 says is kind of right

Good night everyone.

And if anyone else wants to come with us, you're welcome. Let's do it, and don't forget to come back to relate. You shouldn't do it if you're not sure or feel uncomfortable. But if you think this is best for you, come with us and let's find the light. It's better than suicide. At least we're trying.
>>
>>8499386
Yeah I plan on doing it too. Hopefully if a few people do it together tomorrow we will all actually do it.
>>
>>8499386
hrt is going to make you weaker, lazy and fat
and it'll KILL your penis
>>
>>8499483

>>8499483
>>
File: L--Fnop8.png (499KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
L--Fnop8.png
499KB, 482x482px
>>8499413
You have my word about it. I hope more people in our situation try it too, i feel sad when they think about giving up life without trying, because a few days ago (and for the past 3 years) i was like this too

See you soon.

>>8499425
>weaker
I don't want to be phisically strong. I hate it. Lifting was the worse decision i ever made while repressing all these years. Hopefully i've stopped before any damage could be done.

>Lazy
No. I'm lazy now because i don't have any reason to live. Hopefully i'll improve my life while on hrt.

>fat
>what is cardio and eating less and better
I was fat when a kid. I'm not doing the same mistake again.

>It will "KILL YOUR PENIS"
And i hope it stay dead forever. I have no use for it.

It's a strange feeling when i think i can now sleep in peace mixed with extreme anxiety. But i'll manage to do it. Maybe you find inner peace someday, cureanon. Wether is accepting you want hrt, realizing you're not trans and leaving this place, or losing your motivation to keep trolling about a "cure". Best regards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0

"when i'm older i'll be silent beside you
I know that words are not enough
and they won't need to know our names or our faces
but they will carry on for us"
>>
We must have done something terrible in a past life guys. This really is a fucking nightmare
>>
>>8502477
We probably killed kittens and grannies.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.