[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passings Transbians Dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 17

File: th.jpg (13KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 300x269px
if you're a passing (ie, not utterly fucking gross) transbian, what should you do for dating? id date a cis girl, but i also dont wanna impose on Real Women™ who don't want anything to do with us.

of course, i also dont want to deal with sifting through a zillion fucking dudes in dresses acting all gross calling themselves LeSbIaNs and I feel like im shit out of luck.

tldr: >mfw no gf
>>
>>8418337
Bump for interest, finding a tall attractive bisexual woman is hard
>>
>>8418337
Most trans girls pass hunny I'm sure if you put yourself out there you will find one. I met my gf at a trans support group and we both pass flawlessly. Her name is Alice and she started at 41, but you would never realize it looking at her. Good luck!!!

xoxo Celestia
>>
>>8418337
You sound like a total bitch so maybe you should work on that first.
>>
>>8418489
No, nice try though.
>>
>picking your partners based on surface-level shit
Didn't really work out for Paris in the Iliad.
>>
>>8418501
she's probs right lets just be honest here.
>>
File: 1493860798463.png (46KB, 925x1866px) Image search: [Google]
1493860798463.png
46KB, 925x1866px
>tfw passing mtf dating passing mtf
>tfw she dumped you and you will never know love so perfect, understanding, an comforting ever again
Don't do it. Every relationship after will be like trying to replace the sun with candlelight
>>
>>8418337
Don't date transbians. Ever. Don't lower yourself. You've worked this hard to pass, don't keep bringing tranny shit into your life. You'll find a cis lesbian or bi girl who accepts you eventually.
>>
>>8418462
>and she started at 41, but you would never realize it looking at her.
Stop teasing hope like that. It hurts more that way.
>>
>>8418529
Why would you think that about yourself. You're admitting you think you're worth less than other people, and by proxy anyone else like you. Have a little dignity.
>>
>>8418529

i guess im just not sure if it's even OK for me to be in their spaces, i feel like im imposing. for instance, i thought i might download an app for gay girls, but like, idk, i would never post in cislesgen and i kinda feel like women using those apps have the same expectation you feel? but if i dont, im straight up not sure how to meet ppl.
>>
>>8418337
>if you're a passing (ie, not utterly fucking gross) transbian, what should you do for dating?
Learn to get fucking pseudobi and start dating guys.
>>
>>8418337
>tfw utterly fucking gross masc dude(repressed transbian)
>tfw no passing transbian gf to force femme me
>>
>>8418337
>natalie mars
>passing
>a 30yo transitioner hon

Do you people know the difference between femtwinky and passing mtf?
>>
>>8418620

i was more thinking the bitch on the right
>>
>>8418620
ikr at least post a early trutrans like caraposter
>>
File: 1471132727396.png (849KB, 1219x717px) Image search: [Google]
1471132727396.png
849KB, 1219x717px
>>8418337
Wow putting the two side by side like that really shows that transwomen cannot and will never be able to compete with real women. Look at the difference in head size and shoulder width, traps can be pretty convincing on their own but it's weird how easy it is to clock them when they're next to a real women. This image has undone months of r9k trap brainwashing.
>>
>>8418647

the one on the right is trans you retard
>>
>>8418647
>Wow putting the two side by side like that really shows that transwomen cannot and will never be able to compete with real women
PLEASE NO! DON'T MAKE ME CRY RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>8418647
They're both trans. One just transitioned at 18 and the other one in her early 30s.
>>
>>8418620
Nigga, since when the fuck does Natalie not pass?? She's a straight up tranny milf, how can you not love that.
>>
>>8418511
>she

let's not pretend here
>>
File: 390853.jpg (595KB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
390853.jpg
595KB, 1020x1020px
>>8418626
Tranbians tend not to pass regardless of what age they transition.
>>
>>8418655
>One just transitioned at 18 and the other one in her early 30s.
Shit...
>>
File: Transbiaaan.jpg (816KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Transbiaaan.jpg
816KB, 1440x2560px
Notice that passing transwomen are a thing. @op your main priority if you want to date other women should be getting SRS because any woman who wants to date other women is doing so because they like vaginas.

Having one is really the only separation between a passing transwoman and a cis girl. (other than life experience etc everything else COULD be found in another cis woman, hence you don't need to apologize.)

If you have a vagina, you are a woman, she is into women, and says you are hot. Then there is nothing to apologize for.

If she found out after the fact you were trans and made a big issue out of it (beyond just that you misrepresented yourself) she is being a transphobic piece of shit.

You tick all the boxes once you pass and have SRS. get er done.
>>
File: transsss.jpg (28KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
transsss.jpg
28KB, 427x640px
Just going to keep posting some passing transwomen to get the point across
>>
>>8418721

im a working class tranny thats a few years off im hitting my late 20ies i dont wanna be fucking celibate for years god damn
>>
>>8418647
They're both trans retard
>>
>>8418337
I'd only date a trans girl. Cis girls can be nice but I think on average I can get closer with other mtfs
>>
>>8418754

thats all well and good and im not opposed to it, but trans girls tend to be hideous and i wouldnt date someone who didnt pass. it's weird to even gender them female desu (though i do out of kindness), it's not like gender is something inherent, it's describes a social role ffs.

anyway there are just very, very few passing transbians out there and there's a much larger pool of bi and gay girls and i just want to know how to break into that pool without offending/upsetting anyone by entering their space. i mean i could just lie and pretend im cis but theyd realize if we went to hook up bc i dont have srs so FUCK
>>
File: transsse.jpg (842KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
transsse.jpg
842KB, 1440x2560px
Still posting
>>
>>8418721
I'm curious, would a straight woman go for a masc tranny on hrt with a feminine benis?
>>
>>8418813
Don't ask me. Ask some cis woman you meet. I met my gf pre hrt (she is cis bi) and she tolerated it but I am femme/passing now so idk.
>>
File: fingerless.jpg (84KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
fingerless.jpg
84KB, 600x638px
>>8418594
Cis lesgen is a weird-ass place, I've never had any problems on Tindr and that's supposedly hell for trannies, but as long as you screen your girls you should be fine. Just read their bios and you should pretty much know straight-up how things are gonna go. Think of it this way, a good percentage of the lesbians who are going to know what Her even is, and actually use those apps, are gonna be Autostraddle types. For better or worse.
>>
>>8418836
>Think of it this way, a good percentage of the lesbians who are going to know what Her even is, and actually use those apps, are gonna be Autostraddle types. For better or worse.
Could you explain this a bit more? I am really interested! (also not really familiar with those sites?)
>>
>TFW passing transwoman
>really want a girlfriend but have some anxieties about dating, because of mental health stuff, but also being trans
>26 yo virgin
>i'm picky and its hard to find people i like (not just looks but personality)
>never know when to disclose, since i really want to be deep deep stealth and dont know who i should trust or even if i should tell someone before we've met, because we may not even meet up
ugh
my ideal is a tall slender woman, who is understands equality and "social justice" stuff, and isn't a performative ally.
probably white, but i care about looks (features) more than race
>>
>>8418877
not that anon, but HER is an app. it's basically lesbian tindr, but its inclusive, so i see transmen, transwomen, and alot of """"""""trans*"""""""" people there
autostraddle was a lesbian website that became inclusive of trans people
>>
File: pizza_time.gif (498KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_time.gif
498KB, 480x302px
>>8418877
>Could you explain this a bit more? I am really interested! (also not really familiar with those sites?)

Her is a dating up for lesbians, I've heard mixed reviews.

And I'll just link you to Autostraddle to give you a better idea of what it is: https://www.autostraddle.com. Basically, it's kind of a "status quo" lesbian site where they talk about pizza, Tegan and Sara, Kristen Stewart, their favorite sex toys, all things plaid, dapper, reviews of OitNB, Orphan Black, other vaguely gay shows and movies, gay celebrities, what it's like to have big boobs, what it's like to have small boobs, your lesbian horoscope, and other fashion and life tips for "girls who love girls". It started out primarily as a "WE ARE LESBIANS" site, but it's become more geared towards "queer women" over the years, and honestly that's partially because the lesbian community in general has become more queer over the years. These are the types of people who would probably be willing to date trans women, the hard part is finding one who you connect with and who you feel is grounded enough not to be off-putting in how progressive they are, but also chill enough that they're into you and they're willing to support you through everything.
>>
>>8419099
>one who you connect with and who you feel is grounded enough not to be off-putting in how progressive they are, but also chill enough that they're into you and they're willing to support you through everything.
This makes sense. I am going to check this site out for sure! My gf is cis and preeety close to being SJW but errs just shy of total madness to that works. She loves me to bits too. Pre and post transition (supposedly even more post so that works)
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1075x1311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1075x1311px
>>8418337
nah i just date cis girls. you'd be surprised how many are open to dating a tgirl
>>
>>8419213
That midface tho....
>>
>>8419213
>lavender hair
>rasta baja hoodie

why do tgirls have shut poor taste?
>>
>>8418529
>don't keep bringing tranny shit into your life

You realise it won't go away ever?
>>
>>8418746
Who's the passing one? And damn, does 18 really make that big of a difference?
>>
>>8418451
Tall like 75th percentile or 99th percentile?
>>
>>8418721
Would a bi girl go for a long term relationship with a transbian?
>>
>>8418337
I just go for whoever I find cute.
And OP don't worry about "Imposing on real wombyn™", if you're cute a surprising amount of cis women won't really care that you're trans
>>
>>8419273
>why do tgirls have shut-in poor taste?

ftfy
>>
>>8419336
Tall like 5'10 - 6'9"++
(Im 6'1)
A woman 5'11~6'3" is ideal though
>>
>>8419278
Then what would be the point of transitioning?
>>
>>8419443
it gets way less and very manageable
>>
>>8419443
TREATMENTS ARE NOT CURES.
>>
>>8419356

I dont know, there is a very very very cute transgirl(yes i am stupidly jealous) where I work. All the cis girl bitch her behind her back and complain about her 'stealing' all the good men, it kinda scared me back into the closet, they are very nice to her face but massively transphobic when she isnt around.
>>
>>8419475
Eh that's just kinda part of how catty bitchy women are there are plenty of women out there who aren't like that though
>>
>>8419475
Straight women don't count.
>>
Just some random from the Internet here but I can tell you straight up, if you are a confident, passable trans girl you will get that butt.

Either you're post-op and well, congrats! Or you're pre/non-op and you're like everyone's wet dream. My partner (cis bi woman) tells me all the time there's nothing more attractive than a girl with a dick. I've met and am dating other women who seem to agree.
>>
>>8418337
>sifting through a zillion fucking dudes in dresses acting all gross calling themselves LeSbIaNs
You're also one FYI.
>>
>>8418721
SRS really doesn't result in good looking genitals, let alone one that women would be interested in since they're only designed to accomodate penetration and don't function like real vulvas.
Keep your penis and go for bisexuals.
>>
>>8419475
When did she transition?
>>
>>8419593
On some level, they're actually better for lesbian stuff than straight stuff because they're not as deep as a natal vagina, and they lubricate enough to "get wet" but not enough to get penetrated without needing lube.
>>
>>8419599
But everything about it is different from the real thing. Surgery just isn't at that level yet. So someone who really is into vulvas (and lesbians tend to be more into that than straight men) will probably be turned off by it.
I mean if your genitals give you terrible dysphoria and you hate them, go for it, but don't get something that drastic just to increase your dating pool, especially when it might even reduce it.
>>
>>8419613
I wouldn't get any surgery just to increase my dating pool, but honestly I think my dating pool is even lower now as a be-penised lesbian than it will be after SRS.
>>
>>8418525
>tfw she dumped you and you will never know love so perfect, understanding, an comforting ever again
Don't do it. Every relationship after will be like trying to replace the sun with candlelight

I'm straight MtF but that hits hard. I know what you mean.
>>
>>8419347
I mean I am currently almost 3 years with my gf soooo yes. There will always exist a girl somewhere who will be down with you, and long distance etc. Just gotta look.
>>8419593
>SRS really doesn't result in good looking genitals,

Stop pushing this meme. Most of the faggots here who see a SRS vagina have never seen a real one. Vaginas come in all fucking shapes and sizes and at least in Canada the results are great. There is only one doctor and he is pumping them out like 500 a year. (like anything the more you do it the better at it you get!)
>>8419613
>but don't get something that drastic just to increase your dating pool, especially when it might even reduce it.
This is also horse shit.

Think about what you are saying. If you want to date lesbians you are better off having a vagina vs a dick. Your stupidity is staggering.
>>
>>8419750
There are way more bi women than lesbians. Lesbians are also more likely to be uninterested in trans women compared to bisexuals even after SRS. So by targeting lesbians you're already reducing your dating pool.

And yeah I've seen a bunch in my lifetime, they really don't look like this http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
>>
>>8419520
I'm not really a woman with a dick though

I'm like some weird man woman hybrid in every way.

My shoulders are man, my hips are woman
My face is boygirl
My voice is this weird tranny hybrid
My personality is even weirder and has strong features of both men and women

I wish I could be a normal passable feminine dickgirl aaaa
>>
>>8418721
>>8419213
I just started hrt a few days ago. Is there any hope for me finding a gf that will stay by my side as I transition? Trans or non trans?
>>
>>8419443
>>8419465
This is what I meant, as in gender dysphoria and other trans shit doesn't just go away with passing. You will be aware of everything for a very long time
>>
>>8420654
I had a therapist that exclusively worked with transgender patients who said you "transition" after taking your first dose of pills and it's in your bloodstream. Unrelated but just wanted to say how bullshit that is, transitioning is a long and hard process. Anyways, I would look for a bi girl, there's many cis girls who identify as "pansexual" basically meaning they're bi and also open to trans people. I've had my best luck in relationships with cisgirls and they will worship your feminine penis. My GF is totally understanding of me and like the most chill person I've ever met. She's so supportive. also, I've found that HER app is really good for making new friends, pretty cool people on there usually.
>>
>>8420691
I would feel so intrusive if I made a profile on there... I mean at least tell me I have to work on my girlmode a little bit before I get on a lesbian dating app.
>>
>>8418684
>tranny milf
Oh man, I'm gonna grow up to be this huh
>>
>>8418337
Just date a cis girl, it's easier than you'd think. I hardly even pass but my gf thinks I do and that's all that matters.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1242x885px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1242x885px
>>8420825
I've seen it kinda frequently honestly. I talked to this one mad buff Navy dude that wanted to transition with their military healthcare and apparently they added HRT to that and allow transgender service people. They were a really agressive about sex to me though like begging to the point I honestly was afraid, so I blocked him. Just don't do that and you might be in luck to find some supportive people!!
>>
File: 12481257122789.png (419KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
12481257122789.png
419KB, 484x600px
>>8418462
>Celestia
>>
File: 48578514.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
48578514.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>8418337
>Transbians
>>
>>8418337
What do you look like OP?
>>
Bi passing transwoman who would date another transwoman if they weren't an attention whore that drew attention to us in public.
>>
>>8418337
Maybe you should first get over your internalized transphobia and stop taking /tttt/ and TERFs seriously. Just date people you like who like you.

It really isn't that hard, you autist.
>>
>>8421302
maybe you dont know them because they pass too?
>>
>>8421501
My point is that I would happily date one and I bet we'd be pretty happy. Just can't find any.
>>
>>8421530
where are you looking?
lets start there
>>
>>8422239
No idea where to look.

Met a friend through reddit (ugh)
Pure train wreck once I got to know her. Made me painfully uncomfortable.
>>
>>8418337
Who's the qt on the right?
>>
>>8422369
fug off hon
>>
>>8422418
I'm a man, faggot.
>>
>>8418721

yikes, no, you'll always be men.
>>
>>8422431
calm your T-rage down hon
>>
>>8422465
Men make for Better women than women.

Women really are good for nothing.
>>
>>8422483

Yeah, not surprised to hear this. Trans shit is a male supremacist movement. Misogynists gotta stick together!

and again, they're men.
>>
>>8422555
Lol. Why are you taking some troll's comment to be representative of how trans women really feel? Most trans women are feminists.
>>
>>8422555
Not trans.

Let's list how women are awful

Hypergamous
Always bitch
Always play the victim
Cheat
Have done pretty much nothing for civilization(men built that)
Get shit tier degrees in dumbfuck nonmath based fields
Have horrible taste in music, literature, films and games "IMA GURL GEYHMER! HURR DEEERP SKAAYRIIM AND COD DERRP!"
Most women today act more like men than women
Fat
Gross periods
>>
>>8418785
You'll be fine. There will be bi/les girls that will be ok with you being trans. I didn't know I was ok with dating a trans woman until I met my girlfriend. She won't be able to get SRS for at least a decade at this rate. No worries, it's (literally :^) ) not a big deal.
>>
>>8418337
Left is twinkhon and right is an adorable 9/10. I'd gladly fug both though.
>>
>>8422369
Sue Lightning
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJhsl2VeLfSXzkutwlICyZw/videos
>>
>>8422565

> Most trans women are feminists.

But their feminism is 1) shit 2) they're still men. Can you tell me with a straight face that Riley "lesbians should like dick" Dennis is an improvement? Or even functionally different from a man?

>>8422587

>Not trans.

That was already known. Chasers are kind of easy to spot here. Doesn't mean male supremacists like yourself don't step in line with trans shit. Get curb stomped.
>>
>>8419621
You'd be surprised. A lot of women care more about how you connect on a personal level and how your look matches their tastes than they do about your genitals.
>>
>>8419788
You don't need to be some ideal model of a woman, you know? Plenty of women aren't exactly entirely feminine, just like how there's plenty of men who aren't completely masculine.

If you can confidently present yourself, then other people will likely be fine with you. Especially if you're unconventionally attractive. You'll confuse everyone's genitals. There's power to be found there.
>>
File: filename.png (3MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
filename.png
3MB, 2048x1152px
>>8422769
>Get curb stomped

I watched american history x too brah!!!!

praise kek and hitler! 1488!
>>
>>8418525
That happened to me 4 weeks ago.
I want to fucking die/ I still feel shitty and I know i will never find someone like him
>>
>>8422769
Transbien here, just, no you don't get it

> 1) shit
That's just your opinion man, you start thinking of it differently once you transition over. All of a sudden all the crap you could ignore as a guy becomes an issue. You turn into a bit of a feminist just from the jarring shock of how things really are different.

> 2) they're still men. Can you tell me with a straight face that Riley "lesbians should like dick" Dennis is an improvement? Or even functionally different from a man?

There's a gulf between the gender queer variety of transbians, and those of us who go stealth. I don't want anyone to know about my previous life as a dude, I close that off from my life completely. You get a different set of shit if you're out as transitioning, most of us just put that behind us, and try to blend in.

As for lesbians having to like dick? That's fucking bullshit, oh hells no. Get surgery or gtfo is a perfectly valid response, if you wanna keep it, find someone who is at least sexually bi and doesn't mind it.

That said, it does act differently after you start hormones, it doesn't perk up all the time, it acts different, tastes different, and isn't the same as a regular dude's dick at all.
>>
>>8419774
actually not that many more. 1.7% of women are lesbian vs 1.9% that are bisexual.
>>
>>8423626
>That said, it does act differently after you start hormones, it doesn't perk up all the time, it acts different, tastes different, and isn't the same as a regular dude's dick at all.
i would be interested to hear about feminine penis from the perspective of a lover
like a cis-woman's opnions on male dick and transwoman dick.

I'm a virgin, but I'm pretty sure I dont want to PIV with a girl, but idk what other kind of sex there is to have as long as I have a dick.
this is part of the reason I dont date at all, which is lonely and sucks.
>>
>>8422769
you sound like a retard
>>8422587
you ARE a retard
>>
I'm a bislut dating another bislut (cis girl)
dunno if I pass but people always look thrown off when they find out we're dating so
>>
>>8422769
Nobody here thinks Riley is a woman, and you're either a troll or have a low IQ.
>>
>>8422769
>Get curb stomped
You know that term was used by and exclusively refers to Nazis and Neonazis brutally assaulting Jews in the streets, right?
It's the Jewish equivalent of "get lynched".
"""feminist""" my ass, fuck off back to >>>/pol/
>>
File: virgin.jpg (27KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
27KB, 539x960px
>>8418594
You seem like a sweet girl who has put a lot of thought into this. I'm sure lesbians would like you fine. They just hate like MRAs that look like Chis-chan in their spaces. Pic related
>>
>>8428902
you forgot the extreme autism bit
>>
File: adan y eva.jpg (121KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
adan y eva.jpg
121KB, 500x304px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB4O3yzUS4o
>>
File: 03_Shot001.jpg (211KB, 1440x972px) Image search: [Google]
03_Shot001.jpg
211KB, 1440x972px
>>
>>8418337
Transbian is a mtf dating other mtf. If you're a lesbian then you date women and you're attracted to women. Transbian is something like a chaser tranny.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.