[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 40

File: 188841.jpg (935KB, 2530x759px) Image search: [Google]
188841.jpg
935KB, 2530x759px
All trans guys are autistic and we're not sure why edition

Previous thread: >>7700335

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>7707483
Actual new thread:

>>7707444
>>7707444
>>7707444
>>
kek best edition
>>
>>7707529
gendercrit-chan please go
you've been here for like 8 hours
>>
>>7707483
I don't think all trans guys are autistic.
>>
>>7707536

Look upon her superior mental health and tremble
>>
>>7707540
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/autistic-sky/
we're pretty autistic
>>
>>7707545
There is a high comorbitity, I know that, but I wouldn't say we all are autistic.
>>
>>7707552
yes, but if you took a group of autistic natal female children, you could expect a massively disproportionate number of them to develop transsexualism and it would be reasonable to try and mitigate the impact of that condition should it develop by delaying the onset of female puberty
hence why gendercrit-chan has her ovaries in a twist
>>
>>7707568
Oh, I wasn't saying anything about the shitstorm with blockers or no blockers going on at the moment, I was talking purely about autism.
>>
i'm not autistic... i have dysphoria and i'm a drug addict, but i'm not autistic...
>>
>>7707588
>nazi dubs
i'm op and also accidentally started the blockers shitstorm, so named the edition accordingly
>>
>don't think i genuinely have autism
>make some self deprecating joke about acting autistic in reference to my own lack of social skills to my ftm friend
>later he says something like "okay i know you're also on the spectrum but..."
>tfw no one is surprised at all
>>
>>7707645
Pretty much the same has happened to me too, you're not alone in that.

>>7707589
Btw I replied to your last email a while back, no reply but noticed you've been posting here a lot. Don't want to badger you about it though so take your time I guess.
>>
>>7707635
>the actual /ftmg/, half the posters at any given time are trans girls anyway, maybe you'll get a bf (female)
Why would /ftmg/ be full of trans girls?

bf (female) where?
>>
>>7707652

oh shit... i thought i responded... i must've typed out a response and then forgot to actually send it, my bad... i do that sometimes and i'm drunk...
>>
I'm ftm and not autistic but it feels like I'm in the minority sometimes
>>
>>7708220

protip: people who are actually not autistic don't have to tell people that they aren't autistic just as people who are wealthy don't have to tell people they are wealthy.
>>
>>7708347
This is the single most autistic post I have ever seen.
>>
>>7708347
The only reason I'm mentioning it is because it's the topic in the OP. Also because it's true.
>>
I'm not FtM, I am MtF tho, I can assure you WE'RE the autistic ones, not you guys.
>>
>>7708401
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/autistic-sky/
statistically, it's us
>>
>>7708406
I'm actually autistic tho. Like, not memeing, I have Aspergers :P
>>
>>7708435
>Asperger's
>autism
Try again.
>>
>>7708435
yes, and i am also actually autistic
also
>falling for the asperger's meme
it's been proven that the age at which you first speak has absolutely nothing to do with your long-term functioning, and the children hans asperger worked with were functionally identical to those leo kanner did
>>
>>7708447
How is it not Autism? Isn't in the DCM or whatever under autism?
>>
>>7707483

I take ritalin.
Can I play?
Guise?
>>
>>7708464
I used to take that. It made me really depressed, and I wouldn't eat.
>>
>>7708463
They are both on the autistic spectrum. They are different things.
>>
File: pre t.jpg (384KB, 1508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pre t.jpg
384KB, 1508x1000px
we're all going to make it bros
>>
>>7708531
she's mtf, pic was just switched around as a joke.
>>
>>7708531
that guy had a pretty strong face as is
not disputing the point, most trans guys make it at least to cis people, but not everyone does
old friend of mine, ftmtf, was on t for 5 years and started at 17 and still needed facial hair (which she didn't have much of) to even kind of pass, which she still didn't do 100% of the time -- when she stopped t almost everything reversed, even 'permanent' changes (she even has small tits again now)
>>
>>7708472
What am I if I like trains and can't make eye contact with people because it hurts my skin?
>>
>>7708569
Sorry, internet diagnosis can't trump irl diagnosis.
>>
>>7708579
get it?
trump?
>>
>>7708401
>>7708406
>>7708435
>>7708447
>>7708459
>>7708463
>>7708472
>>7708569
>>7708579
>>7708608

Are you motherfuckers seriously trying to be more autistic than one another or I in an advanced shitposting thread?
>>
>>7708612
>more Aspergic
FTFY
>>
>>7707991
i'm talking proportionate to average response
if t and e worked *exactly as well* but everything else was equal, a trans man in his late teens would get approximately the same result as a trans woman in her mid-twenties
it's not something for which the effect of t compared to the effect of e matters, what matters is when the body is most responsive to hormones, which is a much younger age in natal females
>>
>>7708682
What are the responsiveness age ranges for natal males and natal females?
>>
File: transition response.png (10KB, 576x446px) Image search: [Google]
transition response.png
10KB, 576x446px
>>7708738
here's a rough graph
don't take the subtle fluctuations too seriously, i was sketching with my mouse
>>
>>7708766
I don't believe this. If only for my peace of mind, I don't believe this.
>>
>>7708823
that's not to say you can't have very successful transitions at the shit end of the curve
however, the ftm community really needs to get over its conviction that t alone is all most of us need -- the specific /tttt/ offshoot of it has realized at least that most of us need voice therapy, but places like /r/ftm erupt into bitchfits when you talk about fms
why is /r/ftm so shit
>>
>>7708839
>Why is reddit so shit

hmm...
>>
>>7708839
>why is /r/ftm so shit
Go to a different sub or make one yourself.
>>
>>7708857
>>7708858
i got banned from /r/ftm a long time ago, it's just an innately terrible place even by reddit standards
it's an offshoot of tumblr and about as reasonable
>>
>>7708871
What for? I'm surprised anyone from /lgbt/ wouldn't get banned on any trans reddit.
>>
People tell me I'm a textbook tranny but I still don't know if I should transition.

I don't feel right in my body, and staring in the mirror imagining myself as a man is something I've been doing more and more often. In the past I've been content to look like a bulldyke/ teenaged boy with chest lumps, but now that all of this has been brought into focus it's not really enough anymore. Even if I'm not objectively horrible looking it just doesn't look right to me, it looks weird and off. I hate looking and feeling like a fucking child.

I'd dress and act like a girl I'd want to fuck, if only it wouldn't make my skin burn.
>>
>>7708958
i was being truscum too often and javatimes, the local insane power-tripping mod, banned me
the irony is that in retrospect i wasn't going nearly far enough, i should go back and tell them i'm a nonbinary-denying blanchardian now
>>
>>7708961
>I'd dress and act like a girl I'd want to fuck,
A G P
G
P
>>
>>7708971
Trenders hate truscum, more news at 11.
>>
File: tfj.png (150KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
tfj.png
150KB, 350x350px
Posted this in the trans help general but guess it couldn't hurt getting some advice from you guys.

My T vials are here.

Now my problem is, it's little 1ml/250mg glass vials. How do I deal with them? I can't inject all that shit at once.
>>
>>7709118
If you're gonna be a self-messin idiot, at least post your blood levels with units and reference range.

That said, starting low dose (50-100mg every week or 2 weeks, respectively) is probably your least worst option.

Also, what is the size and demarcation on your syringes? For 50mg of T of 250mg/mL, you want to inject 0.2mL. For 100mg, 0.4mL.
>>
Can you guys give me the low down on breat removal surgery?

Apparently my gf is getting it soon but i don't actually know much about it other than scars and weird nips.

What do they do? How do you reduce the scaring? Does it feel like a male chest after with defined muscle or more like super super flat boobs?
>>
>>7709757
>my gf
does she have breast cancer or something?
>>
>>7709761
She's like a transtrender that grew out of it but apparently not the breast removal part.
>>
>>7708839
Fuck. I just looked up facial and body masculinising surgeries and I don't want to have to have even more surgeries than the ones I already want but that could change now.
>>
>>7709768
That sounds like a terrible idea. Couldn't she get surgery to decrease the size instead?
>>
>>7709849
Idk man it's booked and i'm not arguing.
>>
>>7709853
http://transguys.com/features/scar-care
which surgery is she getting? Double incision, peri or keyhole?
>>
>>7709736
What do you wanna know? I'm as healthy as they come. I also calculated the dosage.

Had a meeting with my psychiatrist to change a benzo prescription and asked him vaguely about transferring injectable shit from an amp to a sterile vial (changing needles, of course) but he said I'd basically die because of bacteria.

I suspect he wanted to scare me and thought I wanted to shoot up some heroin.
>>
>>7709909
Huh no idea but now i really hope it's keyhole.

So peri is the one that leaves those nasty lines right? Does Peri fuck up your nips?
>>
File: 1484395554634.gif (866KB, 359x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484395554634.gif
866KB, 359x240px
I think this version of ftmg is going to linger because people mistake it for a bait thread. I scrolled past it several times, didnt clue i. Until I did a text search for "ftmg" on the catalogue. It is as bad as the Zelda/Sheik one.
>>
Uh, hello.

I think I may be trans. I've always crossdressed and pretended I was male on the Internet, because I felt more comfortable.

I thought I was a lesbian but I keep feeling the urge to date a man as a man, despite little sexual interest?

I feel awful, my niggers. I know I'm going to be rejected from the dyke community.
>>
Reasons to transition at 22 rather than becoming an hero ?
>>
Well boys, I've got a grown up job (don't start for a couple weeks though) and now I'm looking for a new car. Feels good to be getting life on back on track.
>>
>>7710639
I transitioned at 22 and now at 25 I'm stealth and pass 100%. T really is magic.
>>7710713
is also me. You can definitely still have a normal life as a man.
The only thing that sucks is dating and having to tell someone you like that you're trans, but even that's an improvement from being seen as a woman.
>>
>>7710639
Late transition isn't as big of an issue for trans men. Think of testosterone as a dark blue painted wall and estrogen as a pink one. Which is easier to paint over? The pink one.
>>
>>7710630
>I know I'm going to be rejected from the dyke community

Is it a wonderful gated community full of rainbows and butterflies, or some creepy inner city ghetto where every building has at least one busted window?
>>
>>7710826
I-I... It can be both.

The only dykes I know are on Cis Lesgen and they are all incredibly anti-trans. I don't know if the wider lesbian community is anti-trans, though.

I'm just really confused, desu. I don't know if I'm trans.
>>
>>7710886
>I don't know if the wider lesbian community is anti-trans, though.
From what I've seen, they are. They're pretty nasty to MtFs, and they either ignore FtMs or try to convert us to scissoring-masterrace (scroll through the latter half of our last thread, if you're curious).
>>
>>7711065
>or try to convert us to scissoring-masterrace
why don't gays do this for mtfs?
>>
At today's appointment with my psychiatrist (the one where I asked him if I could transfer a drug from amp to vial and he said that I'd die) I got a "new" drug that he prescribed to me years ago. I jokingly called it horse tranquilizer back then because it literally numbed me the fuck out and I told him that. He said, "well, it kinda is".

Turns out it's a discontinued antipsychotic in the US and it's only used on animals now. Fuck that bald hobbit.
>>
File: RDJ (1).jpg (152KB, 1320x660px) Image search: [Google]
RDJ (1).jpg
152KB, 1320x660px
>>7710886
I have had some negative experiences with lesbians after coming out trans. They see transmen as a sort of... population drain. We're "taking all the bull dykes"... and female-attracted transwomen are like... sneaky man-spies. You know... because we're not all just human beings trying our best to live our lives happily. Obviously, it is all about them.

>I'm just really confused, desu. I don't know if I'm trans.

Think about it some more. I would recommend ordering yourself a chest binder, there are lots of resources online for this sort of thing. Find a good one, get a masculine hair cut (avoid tufts in front of your temples, they do NOT look like sideburns, that clock you)... and once you have some practice dressing male... book a week long solo vacation someplace no one knows you.

If you can afford to do that, operate a whole week as a guy. Call it a mini "real life test" if you want. Go sight seeing, take photos. Chat with women you meet, casually. Just see if that feels more natural for you. If it doesn't work, that's fine, maybe you'll be too nervous to run a clean experiment. Try it as many times as you need until you are sure one way or the other.

Lead a temporary double life, like a polygamist!
>>
>>7711173
>taking anti-depressants
>ever
>>
>>7711228
>anti depressants
It's an antipsychotic bro.
>>
>>7711065
That's disheartening.

I remember when I was slightly like that, and I know internalized transphobia. I've dated a trans man, and had literally no issues with trans people. I think I was fitting in in my "pure lesbian masterrace" mentality.

>>7711180

Indeed. Lesbians have a persecution complex. They're an esoteric subculture within a subculture, and are used to feeling threatened from straight men, and bi women, and trans women.

I could try, but I'm broke and depressed, unfortunately. My father's angry at me, said it's just a phase, just another one of my "problems" in our life, and I should stop thinking about it.
>>
>>7711151
Too busy not giving a fuck.
>>
>>7711260
*I now have internalized
>>
>>7711065
>(scroll through the latter half of our last thread, if you're curious).
To be fair, that wasn't cis lesgen, that was some nutter from gender critical Reddit
>>
>>7711281
I know, but it's a good example of one of the worst kind of reactions a FtM would get from lesbians.

Cis lesgen doesn't mess with us, if I'm not mistaken. They mostly huff about MtFs.
>>
>>7711151
I've seen straight women do the straight-equivalent to MtFs. No idea how gay men see them considering that's the complete opposite to my situation.
>>
>>7711151

It's a funny dynamic. I'd guess men who act like women aren't very "valuable" to gay men, so it's like "fair enough, enjoy your vag." Even femmy gay guys are still a male version of femininity, which is kinda distinct from trans women.
But lesbians have this huge butch culture, as well as feminist slant, so someone transitioning is more treated like a betrayal.

But I guess there's also the fact that trans women are more visible and more "repulsing," for lack of a better word, to people who don't buy that it's a legit condition. So if a "gay man becomes a woman," the incentive is more in creating distance between them and regular gays, rather than trying to bring them back into the fold like lesbians sometimes try with trans men. I mean, even flaming gay guys can get ostricised for "reflecting badly," on "normal gays," and trans women kind of take that up to 11.

Just musing. (For the record, I've got no problem with any of these groups, just thinking on what certain gays who doesn't like trans people might be thinking for there to be different general attitudes among gays and lesbians).
>>
>>7711314
>I'd guess men who act like women aren't very "valuable" to gay men,
masculine more valuable than feminine...

>Even femmy gay guys are still a male version of femininity, which is kinda distinct from trans women.
but femboys?
>>
>>7711314
>>7711151

gays love dick.
trannies want to chop theirs off.

it is no wonder they don't get along.
they have nothing in common except needing civil rights.
>>
>>7711499
i'd not cut mine off if a guy loved me.
>>
>>7710086
peri and keyhole are the same surgery, double incision is the one that fucks up your nips and leaves scars
i rarely say this, but you should get your gf to read tumblr detransitioner blogs. most of them still experience something they claim to be dysphoria about their original sexed characteristics, and the ones who got top surgery are generally upset about the long-term effects of said surgery. neatdyke and guideonragingstars come to mind (i knew guideonragingstars before she detransitioned)
>>7710630
yeah, you might be trans
you have a similar history to a lot of gay trans men (and lesbian trans women, while we're here)
you might not be though, need to examine all your options
>>
>>7709118
If you are a continental USfag, i reccomend ordering smaller syringes/needles on ebay. They tend to be chinese, so some of them are a bit bent, but not a single one has been unsealed or unsterile.
>>
So boring around here lately... always, but more so lately.
>>
>>7707589
You spend so much time here that it's literally impossible that you're not a total autist desu
>>
I had a dream about running into a girl I went to high school with and she didn't recognize me at first but then she did and we started talking. I haven't thought about her in a long time. I wasn't admitting to myself that I liked women then, but looking back I guess I probably had a crush on her.
>>
>>7712585
Man, I remember my first crush... her bday was June 13th

I was in middle school, finally got up the nerve to go over and tell her I like-liked her. She came excitedly running down the stairs to meet me after her mum let me in.

"Anon, great news! Sebastian asked me out!"

Hug. Congradulate. Repress.
>>
>>7712720
>tfw no male childhood to have puppy love with girls
Usually I don't fret much about my childhood, but it would have been nice to not be basically asexual until my early 20s.
>>
boyfriend wont fuck me while im on the rag
and im ultra horny
how i convince him to try
>>
File: sxbhfA7.jpg (73KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
sxbhfA7.jpg
73KB, 640x452px
>>7712892
Ugh. No idea.
Dont know what'd convince me to either.
That blood stinks so bad.
>>
>>7712892
Shower sex?
>>
>>7708220
well hey autistic people feel in the minority most of the time so I guess you'll just have to deal
>>
>>7708472
the only real difference between them is the context in which both diagnoses came about. Asperger's was coined by a German doctor during WW2 and he tried to minimize a lot of the symptoms and spin it as more of a weird genius kind of thing to keep kids from getting killed for being disabled. That's why Asperger's is seen as being a "higher functioning" form of autism. The term autism did NOT come about under those circumstances so since people didn't have to worry about their kids dying they were free to go "wow look at this fucking idiot" and treat their autistic kids like garbage
>>
>>7713093
t. autist trying to appropriate the good rep of the aspies
>>
>>7712988
suggested that
think he might go for it
>>
tfw can't pass, don't want to come out because surrounded by libtards

>cringe every time I have to deal with the crushing reality of my natural sex

why did this have to happen
it was enough to be born ugly
>>
>>7712180
European, sorry bro.
I've read around all day (even though I can't do any shot right now, I got trigger fingers out of the fucking blue and I don't trust my hands at the moment) and people say you can easily transfer from amp to a sterile vial or preload syringes.

When I asked my doc he literally said I'd die if I got the "vague liquid med" I mentioned and put it in a vial, no questions, I'd just fucking die right there from bacteria. He probably wanted to scare me or something.
>>
>>7712577

nah... i spend time here cuz i need constant stimulation and it's another way to get some + i don't have a job and i'm sick often... i have a lot of free time is all, moreso than most people my age which kinda leaves me with not many people to talk to throughout the day aside from people on 4chan...
>>
>>7713672
>the crushing reality of my natural sex
What is it particularly that you hate dealing with?
>>
>>7714073
Yeah, it is nice to pop on and bullshit. Even bait yhreads are at least something to read on the can.
>>
Did my first T shot yesterday and I'm honestly surprised at how easy it is to stab myself in the leg. I had a lot of needle anxiety before, but actually doing it was super easy & painless.

Plus, I am Fuckin' Hype to finally get my prescription filled after two straight months of arguing with insurance. Feels great!
>>
>>7714647
Congrats, welcome to the club.
>>
I'm not autistic, but I've got prosopagnosia which has a high correlation with autism. Same area of the brain or something, I think. I have the prosopagnosia because of some minor brain damage when I was an infant. So I wonder if maybe my trans-ness is somehow loosely linked to my infant brain damage. No way to know, though, that's such an incredibly specific question it wouldn't be feasible to research on any broader scale.
>>
>>7714374

yeah... i only use my phone for this shit, so i'm usually doing other shit and then just killing some time here... but i always have my phone cuz people are usually texting me and shit...

it takes hardly any time to read or respond to shit on here, and my longer responses are usually written out throughout the day

it's part of why they can be disjointed... cuz i'll start writing something, put my phone down and do something else for a bit then come back and write more and so on...

pretty much the only area of my life that i'm not complete shit at is socializing though...
>>
>>7714807
LoL

I am terrible with texts or email, and calling on the phone makes me anxious... but I do well in groups less than 10 people. After 10 I find it too exhausting, trying to not exclude someone.
>>
>>7714911

i'm fine with text and e-mail, and with phone calls i don't mind them if i'm out walking around or it's my s/o... otherwise i just find them kinda inconvenient and annoying cuz they require all of my focus... when i text people i can put my phone down and read or play guitar or some shit, but i can't do that during a phone call so they're just kinda annoying

i prefer smaller groups of oeople, but i don't mind larger ones... i don't find people exhausting generally and i don't feel like it's on me to keep everyone occupied either...
>>
>>7714647
I'm doing it in a while, had to wait for my fingers to heal.
How much? 100mg?
>>
>>7713075
#triggered
>>
>>7715513
#triggeredbytriggering
#triggered^2
>>
>>7715393
100mg once a week.
>>
File: Pride-2017-VIP-High-Res.jpg (333KB, 800x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Pride-2017-VIP-High-Res.jpg
333KB, 800x1176px
>>7714807
>"yeah an shit... shit an shit... shitty yeah shit..."

somebody misplaced their thesaurus
>>
>>7715883
This is 4chan not ERPing.
>>
How bad is mold
>>
>>7715883

can't misplace shit you don't own...

>>7715958

depends on what kind you're talking about... if you're asking about black mold then it's pretty fucking bad
>>
>>7715958
i am dying
>>
>>7711173
Which one?
>>
>>7711173
Get a new psychiatrist, man.
>>
>>7716487
Promazine.
>>
File: 1456146070096.gif (364KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456146070096.gif
364KB, 540x300px
tfw will always look like a shota because t doesn't affect skeletal build after your bones fuse

>>7716576
don't take it unless you want giant tits
or do it very carefully
>>
>first shot
>get everything ready
>break the ampoule cleanly
>get syringe
>the oil literally doesn't come up
>flush everything down the toilet because it's 2 am and I don't wanna deal with this shit
There goes one amp. I'm gonna go buy some premium deluxe or whatever the fuck syringes tomorrow.

>>7716706
>don't take it unless you want giant tits
I was prescribed promazine about 5 years ago, used it for a year or so, nothing happened. I never properly developed breasts anyway.
>>
i put needle in t vial and drew back the plunger but it's not drawing any medicine out. why? there's t in the vial and the needle is below the level.
>>
>>7716948
Bro I literally posted the same thing. The fuck?
>>
>>7716966
we're both having bad luck tonight

my needle is clearly in test not air but it will won't come out. wtf
>>
File: IMG_20170207_205946481.jpg (958KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170207_205946481.jpg
958KB, 1456x2592px
>>7716992
Forgot pic.
>>
>>7716948
Did you inject the same amount of air into the vial as the amount of t you want to withdraw?
What size needle are you using?
>>
>>7716992
It is really a shit night. Maybe we just need to buy some expensive as fuck needles or something.
>>
>>7716966
>>7716948
>>7716992
are you using the right size needle
>>
>>7717001
23g. I'm trying another syringe now same size, but it's my last so Ill have to draw and inject with it. sucks cuz it always hurts more.

I might have forgotten to inject air into vial last week. Its part of my routine but it's possible.
>>
>>7717007
Mine is 23G.
>>
>>7717017
upd8

couldn't inject with the same needle i drew from, it hurt too bad. i don't know how some people do it. I'll have to go to cvs and get more needles so i can do my shot tomorrow.
>>
>>7717021
Youre supposed to draw it out with 18G and then switch to whatever you inject with.
>>
>>7716948
>>7716740
Inject the same amount of air into the vial using the 18g

Pull back SLOWLY
>>
File: tumblr_nzsqfdPSQ31u8ju99o1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzsqfdPSQ31u8ju99o1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x400px
>>7717424
>>7717591

I feel certain we emphasized larger gauge, smaller #, needle for drawing up.
>>
>>7716229
It's black. Will I died?
>>
>>7718686
Post pics
>>
>>7718686
Black mold isn't a big thing if it's taken care of right away. But it can be pretty dangerous with long exposure. completely fucked up my breathing for good. I get random times during the day where I feel like I'm breathing through a straw. Take care of that shit fast.
>>
>>7715958
>>7716229
>>7718686
Why wouldn't you just take care of the problem either way...
>>
>>7718713
Already removed the mold, sorry.

>>7718746
>>7718757
I've washed the area with vinegar, but the window frames keep getting black spots. Good enough or do I need to nuke the place?
>>
Just got sir'ed on the phone without even trying. Well then.
>>
>>7718909
Nice
>>
>>7718912
Certainly makes up for the useless syringe.

>>7717424
>>7717591
Pulled back very slowly for the record.
Anyway, I'm gonna go take a pack of new syringes and 18G and 23G needles for good measure, can't risk wasting more shit on my tight budget.
>>
Anybody have any experience with the buck off? Is it any good? I'm thinking of buying it.
>>
>>7718686

well yeah... but so is everyone and the mold probably isn't gonna be what gets you

>>7718757

why were you quoting me in there? i was just saying some shit is worse than other shit cuz they asked how bad it was... of course getting rid of it regardless is what you should do...
>>
File: 1482829095589.jpg (30KB, 320x397px) Image search: [Google]
1482829095589.jpg
30KB, 320x397px
>>7707483
I hate my voice. How into to vow of silence?
>>
>>7718686
yes i have black mold also and i am died from asthma

>>7718757
mold is a fucking bitch to remove

>>7718855
wash it with bleach
>>
>>7719577
Can you bleach pine?
>>
>>7719624

tea tree oil is supposed to work too...

>>7719542

stop speaking...
>>
>>7707483
How are you supposed to walk like a man? Like walking with your shoulders instead of your hips, or whatever. I have this disgusting hip sway. Am I doomed by my skeleton, or is there actually a way out of this hell?
>>
>>7719748
Work out your abs. You need to have the upright pelvic posture of a male.
>>
>>7719783
Fit women don't walk like men though. He needs to peactice gait too
>>
i need to get the fuck out of brooklyn... weaned down on h and then i was clean for a day and a half... fucked up last night, and then free h this morning... couldn't say no...

being home is really fucking bad for me...
>>
>>7719923
Buy a van and travel south to varmer areas. You're not homeless if you're in a van.
>>
>>7719923
So just go, Brooklyn.

Once was a day people would just pack up what they could carry, and move to America from the old country. Now we are all spoilt. All weak.

If you need to get out of there. Go. Buy a van if you can, nothing fancy. Go South and West, map out your route ahead if time and stop off at employment agencies you have looked up ahead.

You could even map out times and dates of soup kitchens being open on the route, or food bank locations.

If you want out, find a way.
>>
>>7719956
People saved up for years and put their families into debt to go to amerika. Boats aren't cheap, anon. Otherwise you're right.
>>
File: everyone fights.gif (940KB, 365x291px) Image search: [Google]
everyone fights.gif
940KB, 365x291px
>>
i was digging around in my cabinets looking for the lid to a pot so i could make oatmeal. i sliced my middle finger open on something. bled for a half hour. wew.

how's everyone doing
>>
>>7719951
>>7719956

would if i could, but i mean... i'm an unemployed junkie who can't drive (cars are just an inconvenience in brooklyn, never learned... my s/o doesn't have a license either, he can drive but he's shit at parking) so not only do i not have the money to just get one and go, but i'd need to do some shit first...

last time i tried to drive i was 16 and it was a fucking bitch trying cuz i'm left handed and everything is on the wrong fucking side... i'm sure i could learn cuz i play guitar right handed and shit, but it's a bitch to get used to shit when it feels so unnatural

it's not like i'd give a shit about living in a van... there's very few material things (aside from clothes) i have that i care about keeping (2 birds, my guitar, couple of notebooks and books... i know my s/o only really cares about having his art supplies and tattoo shit) and my s/o and i have lived in some really fucked situations where we were pretty on top of each other... and there was a point where we were alternating between crashing at people's houses and sleeping in parks and shit... so i could handle a van... i'm not exactly spoiled in that way... it's just not entirely feasible currently given our situation

it's something we've actually considered but yeah... it'd take a minute you know?
>>
>>7720022
Eat green vegetables to improve blood clotting. Or stop being a clutch.

I'm shit thanks for asking. Have a pig.
>>
>>7720036
I eat a lot of veggies, I have a spinach smoothie most mornings. I remember I took aspirin for a headache yesterday so that's probably why it bled so much.

I hope you feel better soon. That's a very cute piggy.
>>
>>7720022

i'm alright... other than the heroin shit... it's nice out though gonna smoke and chill for a bit then take gypsy out for a walk since it's been too cold out for her for a while and will be again soon enough... i'm sure she misses being outside cuz she's out every day when it's warm out
>>
>>7719873
how does one do this
>>
File: anon overthinks walking.png (15KB, 633x639px) Image search: [Google]
anon overthinks walking.png
15KB, 633x639px
>>7719748
I was thinking about this recently walking to work and I suck at explaining so I have diagrams. First is standard walk, probably a more female one. Feet swing outward with each step and land along a sort of central line, catwalk style. Second is one I was testing, one foot straight forward and the other swings out more than usual to compensate. Makes the hips move less and upper body move more. But I couldn't tell if it was making me look like a Downie because becoming so aware of how I was walking made me forget how to move like a human. So fuck knows.
>>
>>7720043
>spinach smoothie
Good boy. Grow tall and stronk.
*headpats*
>>
>>7720044

+ not that i'm real broken up about the heroin, cuz i know realistically i'd be lying to myself if i pretended i could actually quit here... most i can get is some days where i'm clean... fucking tolerance breaks and shit...

at least the bleeding stopped... i sliced the tip of my finger once pretty bad bled on/off for a couple days
>>
>>7720055
First you must talk to the peas
>>
>>7720043
>I hope you feel better soon
Thank you. I hope your finger avoids amputation.
>>
>>7720044
>>7720070
good luck Brooklyn, i hope you can recover and find peace. what kind of dog is Gypsy?
>>
File: potoo_baby2.jpg (59KB, 589x530px) Image search: [Google]
potoo_baby2.jpg
59KB, 589x530px
>>7720090
>dog
>>
>>7720097
some people take their cats/other pets for walks but i just assumed dog
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x804px
>>7720090

green cheek conure... she's pretty much like having a tiny dog with feathers though, similar personality...
>>
>>7720103
Gypsy is a mtf houseslave. They give her titty skittled in exchange for sexual favors and laundry work.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x811px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x811px
>>7720103

birds need fresh air just as much as dogs do... she's got a tiny harness/leash (you can see it in the pic), and she just chills on my shoulder and purrs while she looks at shit...
>>
>>7720135
Aw she's cute. I had blue parakeets when I was a kid. Does she whistle?
>>
>>7720022
Patternmaking and once again i underestimated the width of my hips. 90cm just looks so huge when you see it in 2d...
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 638x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 638x331px
>>7720127

nah she's ftf... actually had her dna tested by the breeder when i got her so i could name her properly (she's named after gypsy rose lee)

this is the first pic i saw of her, when she was all weird looking and didn't really have feathers...
>>
>>7720162
She looks like a tiny dragon
>>
>>7720140

she doesn't really whistle, conures do shit like cluck and purr more... she talks a bit and tries to beatbox (she dances while she does it it's cute as fuck) and she knows some tricks like she shakes hands and i gotta get back to teaching her colours and counting, she was starting to learn on her abacus but we moved twice and shit got hectic... gotta get back to doing that

i have a budgie too, he whistles (he isn't tame so he can't go out in a harness like her... but on nice days i take his cage out so he can get fresh air like that) and i've had 4 others in the past... my first pet was actually a budgie
>>
>>7720169

we call her that sometimes...
>>
>>7719965
My great gran and her family had third class tickets on the Titanic. Her little bro had whooping cough, so they were denied boarding.
>>
>>7720035

Get your learners so when you get to open road areas you can give s/o breaks and get practice driving.

S/O should get his license.

Work to get rid of everything you dont want/need... and save for van.

Name it "Gypsey Wagon".

Since s/o is a tattooist, get his portfolio updated, reach out to shops about doing guest stops, so he can use their autoclave etc for his gear sterilization.

Craigslist and facebook advertize to line up clients ahead.

Him having that skill might really help.
>>
>>7720286

he hasn't tattooed in a bit ... he's gotta get back into it and practice on himself before he feels comfortable, but his depression has made it hard for him to feel motivated

and we actually are getting rid of shit... it's just scattered right now, we didn't bring a lot of shit we didn't need with us when we moved back... we went from the town we were in back to brooklyn overnight in my bro's little fucking car... dropped shit off at my mother's that we couldn't fit in the car and like dumbasses didn't think to go through the suitcases to find some important shit

like my birth certificate and whatnot... need to get id cuz i lost that in a different move... i've been telling my mother to find the shit i need to get all of it together and send it to me cuz i can't actually go there myself since my father doesn't want me there (unless i stop being trans... then it'd be fine), but she's not doing it... busy taking care of my niece and shit + she can be really lazy about shit like that...

but yeah my point was we don't even have everything with us we need to get rid of + with money and shit well... i'm a junkie so you know... causes problems there, and i know i need to get my shit together... i'm just more capable of doing that when i'm not in brooklyn so needing to do that to get out of brooklyn is easier said than done...

it's not the withdrawal, i don't even really care about the way it feels at this point... trying to keep it to where it just kinda feels like a slightly shittier version of my normal health issues, and since it's not as bad as the shit wrong with me can get it's pretty tolerable when i do it that way

like... it's whatever i've felt varying degrees of shit like this for almost 4 years... it's not bad as long as i wean and try to keep my tolerance down

but there's the binging on it issue... and i'm working on it but yeah

i had i didn't use while going through withdrawal... forced myself to do that; first time i managed to do it
>>
I'm probably on the spectrum, I obsess about normie things like sports (old boxing, hockey, getting into rugby sort of now) but can't even look my coworkers who I've been working with for six months in the eye. It's not garden variety insecurity because I generally think I'm hot shit, I just think eyes are gross
>>
>>7720789

i've noticed with autistic people it's how they obsess about shit rather than what they obsess over... i was friends with this guy who was obsessed with movies, but he was autistic and it's not the same as someone neurotypical obsessing over movies...

why do you think eyes are gross?

eye contact doesn't bother me... i'm fine with it, and i'm normal about it... but i do pick up more about a person from their tone of voice

i'm not really a visual person though...
>>
>>7720979
They're wet and they way they move around. I think a lot about how animals must think of our eyes as predator's eyes, and how our hands are probably creepy to them in the same way that spiders are to us.

Mostly though they're just wet and kinda gross to me.

I can parse body language and shit pretty well, it's not really that I'm missing things but just that I'd prefer to be disengaged from that level of interaction with people I find to be not worthwhile, I guess.

Most of the time people I want to be around don't notice that there's anything socially wrong with me, it's when I have to do things like talk to clerks or go to doctor's appointments or go to work that the true 'tism begins to shine.

I really think it's a masculinization of the brain thing.
>>
>>7720022
Recovering from a wisdom tooth removal. All I want is pizza, but I can't chew and the antibiotics are killing my stomach.
>>
File: img6864.png (637KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
img6864.png
637KB, 640x1136px
>>7721018
>They're wet and they way they move around

Reminds me of when I used to do LSD.
I would look at myself in the mirror and obsess about how I looked.
I mean, I could see the flesh, the animal.
I was an ape.
The blood coursing through my veins beneath the skin was outrageous.
Sex on Acid was a nightmare, but still hot.
The brain is a funny thing.
I wonder what would happen if an autism spectrum person dropped L.
>>
>>7721100
I drop acid pretty regularly actually, last trip I had was 2 tabs and 3 grams of mushrooms. Nothing I notice about it is different from when I read reports about neurotypical people taking it.

The only drug that actually has shed some light for me is MDMA, suddenly I understood how garden variety chads and stacies can interact with people on such a deep level that they just met, when usually I'd have to go through at least some social barriers to get to that level of communication.
>>
>>7721061
put the pizza in a blender and drink it
>>
>>7721100
Is that you
>>
I'm not asking for advice but I'd like to know if anybody had similar feelings and experiences.
I am a textbook tranny as far as dysphoria feelings go, I've had the persistently ever since I was 12 (I'm 20 now) and the only way to fix them is transitioning. I was so uncomfortable with being in a woman's body that I couldn't function, dropped out of school and retired to social isolation for years. I want to have a masculine body, deeper voice, more angular features, you name it. But at the same time I have barely any bottom dysphoria (as long as I'm the only person to witness my junk, but couldn't bear showing it to anybody else), and more importantly I never strove to achieve masculinity in my appearance. What I mean is, I made my body neutral with no breasts and curves through hormones (and a natural kid-like shape) in a way that is unmistakably a male form, but not masculine. I shave completely and wear butt-length hair, but I'm fine with looking like a faggot as long as I'm perceived as male and look like a male. I love having a deep voice. Is this uncommon or not? Sometimes I think I have some deviant AAP tendency because I don't fit in the TruTrans narrative in that way. I'd like to hear if anybody else has similar experiences.
>>
>>7721329
So you're not dysphoric about the one thing that never can be fixed? You lucky fucking bastard.
>>
File: C1pTnkbXcAAFmeh.jpg (149KB, 1200x1033px) Image search: [Google]
C1pTnkbXcAAFmeh.jpg
149KB, 1200x1033px
>>7721121
that's interesting.
maybe some day they will have drugs that "cure" autism.
would you take them?
or do you think the world needs the special skills of autism spectrum people (for example computer programming or scientific taxonomies or mathematics)?
>>
File: tumblr_ohaxxxa4Wt1tqv7coo1_1280.jpg (155KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohaxxxa4Wt1tqv7coo1_1280.jpg
155KB, 1080x1349px
>>7721329
Just be you.
Ignore the stereotypes and prejudices.
>>
>>7721163
I can verify that this is disgusting and should not be attempted.

Had a cousin on a puree diet in high school. The school would blender slices of pizza or hamburgers or whatever for him, and it was flat out the most vile thing I have ever tasted.
>>
>>7721329
maybe you're the ftm version of a femboy?

wanting to be male but not caring about being masculine sounds like just a different version of dysphoria with a different ideal for being male.

>I shave completely and wear butt-length hair,
not sure what to make of this.

>>7721448
>barely any bottom dysphoria
>but couldn't bear showing it to anybody else
>>
>>7721521
>be comfortable with yourself after transitioning
>not forever feel like a revolting joke of a man when alone with oneself
Who the fuck cares about other people
>>
>>7716706
>tfw will always look like a shota because t doesn't affect skeletal build after your bones fuse
Me too, buddy.
I'm going to at least try to be a /fit/ shota

>>7720789
I don't like looking at eyes either, it's the only thing that really raises the autism flag for me.
Not for the same reasons as you, though. I actually quite like eyes (as long as there's nothing wrong with them, of course).
I just.. don't like looking at people. It just feels weird to me. I'll force it for work or interviews, but even then I end up looking slightly off to the side of the person I'm speaking with.
>>
>>7721485
>maybe some day they will have drugs that "cure" autism.
>would you take them?
Predicting that the answer to this will be the common answer for "curing" being trans, that it would mean losing who you are.
>>
>>7721329
Sounds a lot like me. (I'm pro-face/body scruff though.) I'm comfortable with androgyny as an aesthetic, but I'd much rather express it in a biologically male body than the awkward meatsack I have.
>>
File: quinn 1.jpg (47KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
quinn 1.jpg
47KB, 500x749px
>>7721585
would you take a pill to stop being depressed?
or would that mean 'losing' who you are?
>>
Are you all into men?
>>
>>7721781
Nah
>>
>>7721781
No, only puss
>>
>>7721798
Thought I was the only one who wasn't bisexual here. I want to have a cock on me, not in me.
>>
>>7721764
I have been prescribed antidepressants and chose not to take them for this reason.
>>
>>7721585
>>7721764
I don't think Autism is a handicap, nor a medical issue. It's more like a way of functioning that doesn't align with the way the majority of people function. Therein lies the issue; we don't jive with society because society isn't structured to accommodate us but rather the majority of people. I find that I have roughly the same amount of mental hookups as many of my neurotypical friends, mine are just more present because 1) I was never taught how to deal with them (because autism is minority) and 2) this world is not designed to help me avoid them (because autism is minority).

I wouldn't take a pill that "cured my autism", but I would take a pill that made me not-socially hungover after hanging out with new people. Or a pill that helped me translate what I said into neurotypical so people wouldn't get offended about really minor shit.
>>
I HAVE to get a haircut soon, I can't stand the hair on my head and it's getting in my face all the time, but I dread this. I can't do bangs because I have a huge cowlick in front, and I can't go longer on the back because I will murder small children if I can feel hair on my neck. And if I go too short on the crown of my head - oh , look, another cowlick, I now have a rooster tail poking out of the back of my head.

And T has not worked it's magic yet, so I have a baby round girl face.

There is no way for me to come out of that hair dresser's chair looking decent, let alone decently masculine
>>
>>7721872
You should note the difference between high functioning and low functioning autists.
It's a handicap because most autist would die on their own while a neurotypical could adapt and survive.
>>
>>7721918
Rooster tail bro here. We need a guide for ftms on how to do our own haircuts. Hair dressers always fail to make a good masc cut on pre-Ts.
>>
>>7721521
Ah well what to make of long hair and no body hair is that I like the aesthetics of head hair and dislike body hair because I feel like it's less clean and more brutish, that's just me though. I am not bothered by its presence but I don't like letting it grow anywhere. It's just a choice of looks.
Also >>7721561 is right about how that works. Sometimes I think it's an unusual manifestation of dysphoria but it could just boil down to personality.
>>
>>7721927
Honestly I hate the term, becuase I'm only "high functioning" because I am interested in sociology and also had parents who got involved fairly early. My cousin and I are pretty equally autistic but since I've had help dealing with it since I was 13 and he only got his diagnosis at 20-something (along with the fact that while my interests mostly align with things that help me function in society while his doesn't) I'm considered more "high functioning" than he is. But reality is, if I'm left on my own chances are I'll just forget to shower for like, two weeks and only eat ramen with extra eggs.

>>7721918
I went to a male hairdresser for the first time today, actually. Was super nice. Try and be upfront about who you are and what you need, and a good hairdresser will find a way to accommodate your needs.
>>
>>7722008
I'm not too keen on body hair either.
>>
>>7722018
Why would having autism mean you would forget to shower and eat ramen with eggs?
>>
>>7721964
I feel like the issue is with the pre-T face. Any masculine haircut just makes you look like a babydyke.

>>7721918
I just have a shitty pixie cut. It's doable for now and sometimes I can make it look more masculine if you use pomade.
>>
Check out this thread boys. What kind of penis would you like? >>7721802
>>
>>7718957
I love it, it's fantastic.
>>
File: s640x480.png (302KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
s640x480.png
302KB, 392x495px
Finally had my first shot. It went well, maybe too well. Brief storytime.

>wash hands
>prep all the shit I need (amp, needles, syringe, cotton swabs with alcohol)
>sterilize amp with cotton swab
>break cleanly the amp but somehow cut my finger a bit, whatever
>got some oil on my fingers, wash it with antibacterial soap, hands are clean again
>draw the T with 18g, wanted to do it slowly but it went fast as fuck with no bubbles, still flick it for good measure
>change it with a short and very thin 24g >stab my thigh, feel absolutely fucking nothing, there goes the T

So, was it normal not to feel anything?
>>
>>7722740
Congrats, you actually pulled it off flawlessly. I'm jealous, I messed up one too many times and it made me unable to do my own shots.
>>
>>7722759
I'm a bit suspicious about the "not feeling anything" stuff, that's why I asked. When I get shots on my ass for muscle pain I can feel the needle, but now it was like I did fuck all. Not even a drop of blood (except the little cut on my middle finger, but it didn't go anywhere).
>>
>>7722740
I gave myself IM injections for nearly 3 years, and yeah it often doesn't even hurt at all, like nothing. Sometimes it does hurt though, like if you get too close to a nerve or whatever.
>>
>>7722889
As far as injections goes, it was totally painless. Didn't even feel the needle in my thigh, then again it was short and extra thin.
>>
>>7722955
>it was short and extra thin

that's what she said

ahahahaha

i'll be here all week
>>
File: mehh.jpg (29KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
mehh.jpg
29KB, 576x432px
>>7722964
Dude.
>>
>>7722787
Did my first shot in the doctor's office earlier this week, and felt absolutely nothing. I think you're fine.
>>
>>7722964
don't say this in a tranny thread okay i have dysphoria and i am triggered
>>
>>7721781
no
>>7721927
it's not as big a difference as people think
t. autist who cannot live independently or hold down a job
>>
>>7722787
Again, it's because you managed to do it flawlessly. So congrats on that.
>>
>>7723314
>t. autist who cannot live independently or hold down a job
Why not? How can you even survive?
>>
>>7723343
>Why not?
idk, just not how it worked out
i'm also much more ambitious than the average person, which is...interesting to try and navigate, but also means i consider my inability to work a conventional job a blessing in disguise in that i will never fall for the 'day job' meme and end up being in the exact same 'i-i'll make that film someday' position in twenty years
>How can you even survive?
with much difficulty, given that neetbux is almost impossible to get in reality
i exist at the exact weird position on the spectrum where i can attempt to rely on parents, friends, and romantic partners as substitutes for carers and have outsiders just assume i'm a lazy entitled boyfriend rather than functionally retarded, so i've been trying to parlay that into something because i don't want to be living with my parents in five years let alone ten
>>
>>7723386
But what actually goes wrong when you try living independently or having a job? How can you realistically be ambitious despite that?
>>
File: youreabigwhore.gif (989KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
youreabigwhore.gif
989KB, 500x282px
>>7723386
>functionally retarded
>parlay

i see your point
>>
>>7721018

i've never thought any of that shit about eyes... interesting perspective though

i notice body language and expressions and all that as well... like i get visual cues, they just aren't the first thing i pay attention to...

with eye contact i don't really think about it... like that's just a natural thing i do regardless of the person, it's just part of speaking to people idk...

doctor's office shit used to make me uncomfortable, just cuz that kinda shit makes me anxious... i hate waiting rooms they always have those shitty ceiling tiles and i always feel compelled to count them and other stupid shit like that... i'm better with important shit when it's for other people, but even if like my ocd or anxiety get in the way of something it usually goes alright... people generally are nice to me even when i'm too high to function and being borderline retarded... no idea why...

i have ocd though... i know that's on the spectrum, but it's not autism... growing up it was teachers, but other people even now tell me often they think i have add... but eh i don't think so

>>7715108

people* my bad...

>>7721100

i've never tried acid... i can only ever get it at bad times and i know mindset can affect a lot with it so i never want it then... and when it seems like a good time i can't get it

best drug i've had sex with has been pcp... just a really incredible experience every time... i miss it just for that, but bad pcp highs are a nightmare

i probably take enough drugs anyway though...

like even today i was just gonna smoke weed after the free h in the morning... but we went to get cigarettes and ran into our dealer and this guy he works with and we went for a ride talked about fucking conspiracy theories and other dumb shit and i got handed a few free bags of h

>>7721329

i have long hair and i'm not really masculine + i shave cuz body hair makes me feel unclean... can't help that shit... i have dysphoria though
>>
>>7721781

i'm bi personally...

>>7722018

i can't imagine going that long without showering... if i have to skip more than a day of showering for any reason it drives me crazy... i typically shower at least once a day + clean myself other than that throughout the day... just cuz i need to feel/be as clean as possible...
>>
I am so lonely that it hurts. Also I'm in love with a fictional character and fantasizing about him is the only thing that gets me through these horrible achey moments, but also makes it kind of worse because I realize how pathetic I am.
>>
>>7723386

that's how i survive currently ... my s/o and we live with my brother... trying to get shit to work out so we can leave here and get his sister out with us
>>
>>7723660

what character?

i don't get falling in love with a fictional character though...
>>
File: benefici_sali_da_bagno.jpg (41KB, 564x292px) Image search: [Google]
benefici_sali_da_bagno.jpg
41KB, 564x292px
>>7723652
>shower at least once a day
>be as clean as possible

come up to my level
i never leave the bathtub!
>>
>>7723832

nah, gotta leave... that shit gets boring unless i have company

the only time i practically live in the shower by myself is when i'm in a lot of pain... then i curl up in a ball (after i force myself to clean the tub if possible) and die for a bit... that's more about the constant sensation of water against my skin being a pain distraction + heat though...

passed out from pain once in there doing that...

baths are gross though...
>>
>>7723940
>passed out from pain once in there doing that...
?
>baths are gross though...
?
>>
>>7724054

filling a tub with stagnant soapy water then sitting in it for an extended period of time is disgusting to me...

i was saying i take long showers to deal with really bad pain though when i have to which sometimes feel like i've been trapped in there for an entire day... and i passed out once during a long shower from pain (i have chronic health issues, unrelated to drug shit)... just cuz i start out being able to stand doesn't mean it always stays that way... but i don't let the tub fill with water cuz that's just disgusting to me... i'm not understanding what's unclear about that...

but i've been pretty high all day so i might just be being retarded and not making sense ... fuck if i know

lot of free drugs... smoked weed with a different dealer earlier (was just gonna buy but he wanted to chill) + other people who had weed too ... and i smoked some of what i bought just now + all the free h (didn't even intend to take any today... or buy any more... but i ended up getting 4 bags handed to me... i guess on the bright side i didn't buy any... didn't fuck that part up)
>>
>>7707483
What? I'm not autistic though?
>>
>>7723660
Also curious what character.
Same boat, mine is Zero from Fire Emblem. Sometimes I think it's pretty pathetic, but it's a coping mechanism, I guess? And one that works for me, so I'll take it.
>>
>>7723832
>filename
Italian?

I've never had a bath in years, holy shit. But I take showers every day and wash myself constantly because I work out a lot.

>>7723333
Nice numbers and thanks. I'm waiting to feel different.
>>
>>7723832
i loved taking baths when i was a kid but now i have too much dysphoria to do it. i shower, dry off, and get dressed in the dark.

after i get top surgery and im all healed up im gonna take lots of baths to make up for it
>>
>>7726206
>get dressed in the dark
Is this common? I also showered in the dark, on top of the dressing part.
>>
>>7726232
*should have read it more closely. Didn't notice the dressing and drying part. I was the same, I mean.
>>
File: Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg (176KB, 670x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg
176KB, 670x1048px
>>7707483
or in my case, high-functioning autism bigender biological male who is straight into preggos.

It has to do with the brain being wired in a way different from the majority, which isn't bad.
>>
>>7726232
i dunno how common it is

when i shower it's not complete darkness, the lights are off but i have a dim nightlight plugged in. it helps my dysphoria a lot.
>>
penis
>>
So I was told in a thread I made some time ago that T would "reshape" my nonexistent breasts (AAA at best, looks like a bit of gyno). Tried to look for info but it only says that breasts "become less firm".

Anything more useful?
>>
>>7726390
>AAA at best

No matter what happens, you're going to fare really well. Even if you have to get top surgery, you'll likely qualify for keyhole, and be spared the horizontal scar of shame.
>>
>>7726608
Good to hear that. Kinda hope I get to the point where they just look more like pecs, maybe lose some more body fat.
>>
>>7726966
look at ty turner, he hasn't had top surgery and he passes shirtless just from working out and staying lean
>>
>>7726984
My chest is basically just like his, except I have no muscle. Trying to fix that.
>>
>>7726984
Yeah, it looks like that. I guess I just need to lower the % a bit and the T will do the rest.
>>
>>7726314
TRIGGERED
>>
>watch nature documentary
>slug sex scene comes on
I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
>>
>>7727095
>>7727168
Why are you yelling
>>
>>7727063
Also, is it possible that after one day my voice is already dropping?
>>
What do you all think of cases like Kyran Lee's? Dude got arrested because he fucked a cis woman with a strap-on without her knowing he was trans. (Presumably with the lights off.)
>>
>>7727720
Welp, there goes stealth fucking.
But seriously, how didn't she know? How realistic was that cock?
>>
>>7727720
Smacks of those false rape accusations after a woman regrets a one night stand. Just cos you regret it doesn't make it rape. She didn't have a problem with doing him at the time, she just got pissws after the fact.
>>
>>7727490
Probably not. My voice was dropping two weeks in and that's very early, I've never talked to anyone else who had voice changes as soon as I did.
>>
File: 31725b9a3f5f498bae5c0ad312c43693.jpg (82KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
31725b9a3f5f498bae5c0ad312c43693.jpg
82KB, 1000x1000px
I'm horny as fuck. I've been tempted to meet a guy from okcupid maybe for sex, but it seems like a stupid idea.
>>
>>7727835
wouldn't you be happy to be on the receiving end of male privilege?
>>
>>7727720

Don't know anything about the specific case, but I honestly think that's immoral to do. Consenting to one form of sex =/= consenting to other forms. It reminds me of shit like when someone's consensually blindfolded, but then their partner switches out for someone they didn't consent to sleep with so they don't realise.
idk about legality, but I don't think it's right to not be upfront about it.
>>
babababengis
>>
>>7727972

Okay looked it up and this guy is a douche, fuck him. Obviously I get where he's coming from, but constantly lying to someone like that and COMPLETELY disregarding their feelings and hang ups because you're too wrappped up in your own is fucked.
Was it malicious? No. Was it criminal? I don't know. But it was selfish as utter fuck, with amazing stupidity on both sides.
Of course, it takes a colossal birdbrain to fall for this shit in the first place when a guy's feeding you ridiculous lies every 5 seconds and constantly making excuses to not meet or fuck etc, so fuck the woman too to an extent, but at least I know being a retard isn't a crime.
>>
>>7727888
Just fap mate.

Kinda wish I was attracted to men, I've never had issues with getting laid as a lesbian but I guess my days of that are numbered now. Gay dudes seem not to mind ftms as much as girls and I can't even blame it on them because I myself wish to have a dick to fuck them.
>>
>>7728072
I just read it up and
>"The defendant wore a bodysuit and the lights were off. The offence took place three weeks after they met.
>"The defendant gave the victim oral sex. Then with one hand on what she thought to be his [Lee's] penis he [Lee] penetrated her. He [Lee] used a sex toy ."

He was dumb, but the woman was totally retarded.
>>
Does anyone feel like you don't deserve to be treated like a dude unless you decently pass and the other person doesn't know you're trans?
I just can't fathom coming out to the people (outside of close friends and immediate family) who already know me as a girl.
>>
getting top surgery in a few months... really scared of accidentally moving wrong during the recovery period and stretching my scars. or rolling into my stomach and ripping my newly grafted nipples off of my chest. im just scared that even if my surgeon does a great job ill ruin it by accident
>>
>>7728153
I spent a year IDing as nonbinary, and did the giant come out to everyone thing. Now I know I'm a trans man, but I feel like I don't deserve to be called a man until I'm passing. When I introduce myself to NEW people I correct them the first time with he/him pronouns, but I haven't told any of my close friends or family to switch away from they/them yet. I feel like somehow I'm not a real man until after I actually look like one
>>
File: 1448162386086.jpg (325KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1448162386086.jpg
325KB, 1383x1600px
Guys, I don't know if I'm gonna make it. I feel like a horrible piece of trash, why I was even born? I didn't asked for this...
Over a year of therapy, doctors, tests and I'm still in the same place. It took me 2 years to realise the source of this problems and 2 years full of repression to seek any help. I'm almost 24 and still no T. Am I insane? If it's a joke it's definitely a cruel one, since I don't want to feel anymore.
>>
>>7728214
You're going to get there. It feels like hell in the mean time, but you know what the problem is, you know what it's going to take to fix it, and you just need to power through until you get it.
>>
>>7728073
I have been, but I've had this insatiable urge to get f'd in the b, and I'm not even a yaoi tumblr ftm.

I bought a great butt plug but it only made me crave a real dick even more.
>>
File: Chaps_in_caps.jpg (58KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
Chaps_in_caps.jpg
58KB, 700x490px
>>7728214
Cheers. At least we can be trash together. It can only go up from here, right? Just wait out the storm and you'll be fine.
>>
>>7728249
Post slutty butt pls
>>
File: 1446708920705.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1446708920705.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>7728245
>>7728250
I just don't want to feel pain. In this period many things helped me - booze, excessive smoking, drugs, video games marathons, tabletops, films and series, almost every way of escapism. But now I wanted to do something better with my life. To work, learn, create. I can and I will do this - I thought. And now all the pain is coming back, and I don't know how to handle it.
>>
>>7728300
Use it as a motivator to change
>>
>>7728300
My therapist told me trans people are more likely to commit suicide between the time when they accept they need treatment and when they actually get it than in any other period in their life. And I'll believe it, because it fucking sucks. You can't disassociate from the pain anymore because you're fixated on fixing it

But sticking it out will be worth it in the end, when you get to be yourself and be really, truly happy. There's a light at the end of the pipedream
>>
>>7727888

if you really wanna i don't see why not... it's really easy to find people who are looking for sex on there... for me anyway... idk... i have messages from over 200 people i haven't bothered getting around to... and those are just from the past 2 weeks...
>>
>>7723832
Are you a fellow italian with that filename? More importantly, are you a real italian or a terrone
>>
>>7728206
Yeah that's how I feel. I know it's supposed to be about ~my comfort~ and all that but I just can't shake this feeling that I look like a dykey girl and should be referred to as such until T kicks in.

>>7728164
I've heard sleeping on your back with walls of pillows on either side helps. Try to get used to sleeping on your back for now.
Do you have a history of recklessly fucking up your body or are you just fearing the worst?
>>
>>7727720

i think it's shitty to not be straight up with someone... and i can understand the chick feeling violated, but it was consensual...

>>7727972

i don't get how those things remind you of each other

cuz that shit's not like the blindfold thing at all... in the blindfold scenario the person is actually being raped... whereas consensual sex based on a lie is more just being violated... you're getting the person you thought you were getting they're just not what you expected...

cuz having sex with a blindfold on doesn't mean you're open to whoever... you're expecting the person who blindfolded you unless otherwise agreed on...

granted that's why that kinda shit requires a lot of trust and intimacy, but still...
>>
Speaking of non-consensual, anyone here been raped?
>>
>>7728648
Nope, but I had my fair share of pedos.
One was a pussy who would literally buy me anything in exchange for nothing, just me talking to him.
>>
>>7728300

pain's just part of life, whether you wanna feel it or not... at least there's good shit to feel too...

i tried to kill myself mostly over dysphoria a few years ago... still in a position where i can't get treatment cuz even though i'm in a theoretically better place for it than i was when i tried to kill myself a lot of shit that's going on is preventing it... but i mean... even though dysphoria only gets worse over time and i think about suicide constantly for a variety of reasons there's also a lot of reasons to keep going...

isn't there shit you wanna experience or people you care about or things you just enjoy? focus on that shit and continue to seek treatment... why give up now?
>>
>>7728518
I just get really nervous about medical procedures, I had to get a tooth out once and I was terrified that I would give myself dry socket even though i was following the instructions to the tee.

Sleeping on my back feels so weird. I'm sure I get used to it since I have months to do so. I have a big ol body pillow (not the anime kind) and I can use that for one side. Having my feet elevated makes it more comfy too.
>>
>>7728705
Where can I meet someone like that?
t. shameless poorfag
>>
>>7728214
>>7728300
> It took me 2 years to realise the source of this problems and 2 years full of repression

I pretty much went through the same, except I'm 25 (and still pre-T). You're not insane, and even if you feel like you wasted time, you actually took a really important step. You know what you want in life, and you have a motivational fire under your ass: now you just gotta go get it. Do it now, or you're just going to have the same soul crushing realization when you're thirty (except it will probably be even worse).

> To work, learn, create. I can and I will do this - I thought

Start small, with an easily accomplishable goal. Doing things is a great motivator, and without notable progress, it's far too easy to fall into unfulfilling coping mechanisms. Find a doc to get you on track with starting T. Or put in a few applications for a better job, or finish a chapter in your unfinished novel, or get a haircut so you look less slobby, or take little steps in whatever else are your goals in life.
>>
>>7728825
The Internet?
He was a guy in his 30s, I was 12. He made me a webmaster for his website, wanted to meet, called on the phone, shit like that.

Them my father found out and beat the shit out of me. I remember he put me in a corner and kicked me for a while.
>>
>>7728863
>beat the shit out of me

because you made a website?
nice dad
>>
>>7728863
why were you talking to him if you were ftm?

>the dad was more abusive than the online predator
>>
>>7728812
As long as you follow the surgeon/nurse's instructions for recovery, you'll most likely be fine. Plus they're equipped to handle it if you fuck something up.
>>
>>7728884
Because he found out I talked to an older guy.

>>7728917
>why were you talking to him if you were ftm?
Honestly? I just wanted the perks. Feeling powerful for doing basically nothing was great.

And my family is shit in general, no wonder I turned out having ASPD. My mother came very close to burning my face with a soldering iron when I was 4 because I ruined a cake. Lucky for my face there were some uncles in the house.
>>
>>7728648

i've been molested and groped and shit by several people, but never raped... got lucky there at least

>>7728825

people like that are everywhere pretty much... especially if you're into guys, but even if you're not... though it's easier to find that kinda shit if you also don't care about fucking around or going on dates or whatever... idk... a lot of people tell me they'll give me anything i want and offer me shit...

>>7728884

i would've gotten beaten for that too... talking to a guy that old as a kid... and my parents probably would've also tried to find the guy to fuck him up too...
>>
>>7728328
>>7728342
>>7728766
Thank you guys for your insight. I don't want to give up, I might feel shitty but I won't kill myself. I just feel that something inside me died, and that's a different thing.
>>7728831
I'm on my way to get hormones, but it's really long, over a year as I said. I know deep down that's the right thing to do.
It's actually a great advice to set some doable goals instead. I tend to expect too much from myself.
I just got a mail and I have a job interview this monday, so I hope I'll get a proper job at least.
>>
>>7728523
>cuz having sex with a blindfold on doesn't mean you're open to whoever... you're expecting the person who blindfolded you unless otherwise agreed on...
And when consenting to PiV sex, doesn't mean you're open to penetration with a foreign object.
>>
>>7729134
Do you think she said "I consent to PiV sex with you, a man"?

Do you think it's more likely that in the throws of passion with her lover she felt a penile object between her legs and guided it in rather than blocking its way?
>>
>>7729145

wtf, it doesn't have to be formal, obviously she didn't realise, that's the point. Fuck someone who's unconscious and they won't notice either, that doesn't diminish it (and no, I'm not suggesting that's comparable severity).
This guy deliberately misled her into believing he was cis.
>>
>>7729157
>obviously she didn't realise, that's the point
So stealth is a crime now?

If I have sex with my boyfriend every night and sometimes he uses his dick and sometimes a dildo, and I'm expecting one but he gives me the other, has he just raped me?
>>
>>7729134

but you are consenting to doing shit with that person... which is different than it being someone else entirely... like i said i get feeling violated (i'll be honest i wouldn't, but surprise different genitals or sex toys wouldn't bother me... i just understand why someone would feel violated), but it's not the equivalent of rape... she was choosing to do something sexual with the guy, he just surprised her with something she didn't care for... but that's not the same as a complete lack of consent

and in the case of a blindfold and someone else just fucking you there's a complete lack of consent...

>>7729116

fair enough... when people say they don't think they're gonna make it i tend to assume they might be planning on off'ing themselves you know?

i get feeling like pieces of you have died though... i feel pretty hollowed out myself so i get it, but eh... there's still some shit there so good enough... i mean... i figure if i lost a leg i'd keep going so what's the difference?
>>
>>7729201
>So stealth is a crime now?
If you're sticking foreign objects in people without their consent, yeah.
And if you think you can start a long term relationship with someone and never admit to being trans, idk what to fucking tell you, but you're setting yourself up for massive failure. One night stands might be a grey area, but it's not at all unreasonable to expect people to be out to their partners.
>>
>>7729220
>but that's not the same as a complete lack of consent
I agree that one is certainly more extreme, but it's a more extreme version of the same premise of dishonesty. Like I said, idk if it's criminal, but in my view it's completely immoral.
>>
>>7729232
Not him but how in the hell did this woman not realize that she was blowing a strapon?
>>
>>7729248

Articles go into it. Basically stupidity, he refused to take his clothes off or be seen and she figured he was just shy, and they got it over with quickly.
>>
>>7729232
>If you're sticking foreign objects in people without their consent, yeah.
You can't say that while ignoring the question about consent >>7729201
>>
>>7728214
Don't feel too bad anon.

>have known since age 14
>will turn 28 this year
>terrified to fully transition because close to conservative family and partner would probably leave me
>>
new thread

>>7729335
>>7729335
>>7729335
>>
>>7729290

lolwut? Consent was the only gung I addressed.

Couple dynamics are complicated. Fucking a sleeping person is obviously illegal, but in certain relationships there's implied consent and everyone's happy. I'm not going to go into every possible different dynamic here. Don't stick things in strangers.
>>
>>7729157

i look at it more like the first time my ex decided to surprise me with penetration... no warning we were all (her, my s/o, and i) really high and drunk and she just kinda did it while we were fucking around... now i'm the kinda person who was just like "alright i guess that's what you want," but i mean... she did know i'm trans and it's easy to see why some transguys wouldn't be cool with that + would feel violated cuz it can potentially cross a line... but i consented to fucking around with her and then shit happened while we were fucking around that could have easily not been alright if i was someone else... but regardless it wouldn't be a criminal act...

i agree that it's wrong to lie and i get someone feeling violated, but it's not rape

whereas the blindfold thing is like fucking someone who's unconscious and is rape...
>>
>>7729360

Thing, not gung, wtf autocorrect
>>
>>7729360
>Don't stick things in strangers.
She arrives to have something stuck in her. What's the problem?
>>
>>7729369

That she was stuck with something else.
>>
>>7729374
If it had been a phallo dick instead of a cis guy's one would that have still been rape?

If a guy expects his dick to be going into a cis woman's vagina but instead it goes in an mtf's neovag is that rape?
>>
>>7729384

Grey area.
But ultimately I don't have much sympathy for people who base long term relationships on such a dumb lie. If it were to become black and white illegal then I can't say I'd care.
>>
>>7729402
>Grey area.
>If it were to become black and white illegal then I can't say I'd care.
Criminalizing stealth.

>long term relationships
These examples didn't specify long term.
>>
>>7729467
>Criminalizing stealth
You're not entitled to sex, get over it. You can live stealth in every other avenue.
>>
>>7729516
>You can live stealth in every other avenue.
Nope, that's fraud.
>>
>>7729556

Your genitals aren't relevant anywhere else.
>>
>>7729621
There are things decided by sex in society besides the act of sex.
>>
>>7729641

In which your trans status is usually irrelevant if you pass.
>>
>>7729663

(In addition to there being no arguable victim being dragged into it).
>>
is there any non-surgical way to cure ptosis?
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.