[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gay virgin >big fat fucker >eat almost nothing >often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: e8mMzeK.gif (2MB, 426x423px) Image search: [Google]
e8mMzeK.gif
2MB, 426x423px
>gay virgin
>big fat fucker
>eat almost nothing
>often go days without eating
>still fat
>don't take the meds I'm supposed to
>too embarrassed to go the the gym
>covered with stretch marks
>ugly as sin
Is suicide the only option left or is there a market for gross, chubby, depressed pieces of shit?
>>
>>5613831

wow it's like starvation diets and not exercising is bad for you or something

Sarcasm aside you need to start exercising and eating regularly. It'd help with your depression too
>>
>>5613869
I can't really exercise though. I can't even speak to cashiers because I hate myself so much. Going to the gym under the scrutiny of /fit/ dudes is out of the question. I take the stairs and walk everyday but that's pretty much it.
>>
Start biking everywhere you'd usually go walking, don't starve yourself, and drop the junk food, it's a lot more effective. Don't go into this thinking that being thin will be the be-all end-all to your problems though, you need to sort those out on your own.
>>
>>5613831
>>>/fit/
You'll lose the weight and find more lonely gay men than anywhere else.
>>
>>5613892
Follow some online fitness thing you can do at home
>>
>>5613831
The thing about starvation diets is that your mind remebers when you werent eating because its painful but doesnt remeber when you were. therefore you can eat so much as to override what you starved off without noticing hence why you believe you "eat nothing"
>>5613912
>>5613869
Exercise is pointless, I biked 40 miles a day for a week, ate nothing but healthy food and gained weight , your calorie intake has a far greater impact. Not to mention that it makes you hungry and miserable if its not your thing. OP just needs to eat smaller portions. I sit indoors all day playing GTA and eating mcdonalds and I lose weight because whatever I eat the portions are sensible. A quarter pounder and chips is like 900 calories, add in your 400 calorie morning cereal and a 300 calorie sandwich and youre way below 2500 calories.
>>
>>5613892

pushups, doorway pullup bar ($50 or less via Amazon), biking, walking, situps, weights (easy to find at sporting goods stores or even Walmart, which has self-checkout machines so you don't even need to fear judgment by cashiers)
>>
>>5613831

People who eat almost nothing starve. Starving people get thin. Period.

You.
Are.
Lying.

So, ceasing to lie is one option that's better than suicide, at least in the short term. I suggest trying it.
>>
>>5613831
Are you a top?

Is your dick proportionally sized to your body?

Are you tall and fat or short and fat?

give me your measurements and Ill help you out with the virginity thing atleast. Exercise is all you though. Thats a one man game.
>>
>>5614200
yes, no, tall
>>
>>5615115
2/3 aint bad.

how bads the damage on dick size?

I got a friend into virgin fat neets. You live in the states?
>>
>>5613831
P-post tum
>>
calories in vs calories out. Either you're lying or consume more calories than you think you do.
>>
>>5613831
exercise is the only effective treatment for depression.
2lb/week is healthy weight loss.
1500 calories/day
weight loss is 70% diet, 30% exercise
not hard just takes time.
>>
RAWFOOD
>>
go to the gym, people wont say shit. your there for a reason
>>
>>5616487
what do you mean, i bully the fatties out of the gym. the beautiful happy people who have sex all the time club is full.
>Go be perfect before you come to my gym.
>>
EAT FUCKING RAWFOOD U FAGGOT
>>
>eat almost nothing
>still fat

This excuse always makes me laugh, the denial is so hard that fat people are willing to believe they've broken the laws of physics before admitting they eat more than they should.
>>
File: NuiEOOp.jpg (250KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
NuiEOOp.jpg
250KB, 500x264px
>>5616464
>how bads the damage on dick size?
It's really pretty bad desu. like 5-6 inches? Depends on how you measure it. I think I got fucked over by having almost no T during puberty.

>I got a friend into virgin fat neets. You live in the states?
Yeah, but I don't know I could go through with something like that. I'd probably be too embarrassed.
>>
>>5616554
I don't know what to tell you. I can understand your skepticism.
At my worst I ate a medium fry a day. That's bad but it's only 365 calories.

Now I eat like a small bowl of rice every other day.
>>
>>5617231
I also realize this is a contradiction with what I said in the op. I guess I don't know what I want.
>>
File: 1453794883805.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453794883805.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
>>5613831
>attractive bisexual with low standards
>am so shy I can hardly talk to people
>only had a partner once, when I was twelve
Living is suffering
>>
>>5617253
You should be taking in about 2000 calories a day. If you don't eat enough, you get fat. It may sound strange, but that's the amount your body needs to function properly, I'm not exactly sure of the specific medical stuff behind what happens.
>>
>>5617231
Would you be willing to provide non lewd and semi lewd pictures? I like chubby guys! Maybe You can be my big cuddle bf or my rough dominant bf depending on your preference.
>>
>>5617330
I'm sorry but I think I'd die of embarrassment first.
>>
>>5617386
Atleast tell me your preference so I can have nice dreams tonight.
>>
>>5617402
Preference? I guess I'm the cuddly sort.
>>
>>5613831
You're pretty much my type physically, for what it's worth. Bonus points if you're a shitskin.
>>
>>5617446
White as snow
>>
>>5613831
hey so as it turns out, your body needs proteins to survive. even if you are fat, if you do not get certain proteins from fruits, veg, and meat, you will starve to death. your body will consume your muscles and when it runs out you will die. the end!

if you want to do a starvation diet right, eat stuff like activated yeast, dairy, and chicken in sparing amounts. your body will be forced to consume its fat reserves for energy, but you won't die or be depressed because of that. after all, that's what the fat is there for.

i would suggest forcing yourself to take a walk around your house every hour or so and doing things like bouncing your knees and otherwise fidgeting. apparently that's really strongly correlated with weight and burns a lot of calories.

REMEMBER, you are NOT doing this to lose weight. you are doing this to become healthy. healthy people don't want junk food. healthy people enjoy going for walks. if you get in the mindset that you're doing this to become thin, eventually you will be thin and then what? people gain the weight right back all the time because they think they met their goal of being thin and now it doesn't matter what they do. you are changing your life, not your weight.
>>
>>5617449
Whatever. Point is, I also wanted to improve my physique and mental health before I could start looking for a boyfriend. Well, I'm working on the mental part now since it's pretty important, but I realized that even if I reach my fitness goals (which involved a lot of eating super clean and lifting several times a week for years), it would still clash with my preferred lifestyle (more balanced, probably errs on the unhealthy side). Thag being said, it's probably better in the long run for me since I don't want a boyfriend who's crazy into working out and whatnot (or even someone who touches weights) because our lifestyles would differ in so many aspects that it wouldn't work out.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say with all the rambling is that you shouldn't be bullying yourself into attaining what's supposedly a more perfect state of being, because that will only hurt you in the end. Focus on what you truly desire and what you'd like in a partner, and things will fall in place from there. Much easier said than done, of course, and you're not going to fully understand all this until it hits you one day, but just know that it will get better in the future.
>>
>>5613831
If you just stop eating, you will not lose weight, trust me. Your body/brain thinks that there's no more food left and you have to save calories, so they add more fat.
You need to exercise.
>>
>>5617231
>pretty bad desu.
>like 5-6 inches
Fatty please, that's normal size
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mitxgr853N1qz4rgp.gif (423KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mitxgr853N1qz4rgp.gif
423KB, 300x199px
>>5617478
>Fatty please, that's normal size
>>
>>5617465
Also I'd like to add that there is a "market" for people like you out there, but I do suggest keeping up with getting your mental health in check so it doesn't get too out of control in the future. I did fall for a guy like you once, even though he practically had nothing going for him in any department (whereas I'm averageish), but I greatly cared about him as a person and that's all that mattered to me. Darn shame he was straight, but just understand that you can be loved for who you truly are, as sappy as that sounds.
>>
Your problem isn't being a gay virgin and a big fat fucker. Stop caring about what others think.
>>
File: 1450433389571.jpg (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450433389571.jpg
470KB, 1280x720px
>>5617482
Did the internet lie to me? I would be happy though, I kinda want it to be smaller so I can be teased about it
>>
>>5617293
Not factual.

"Starvation mode" is nonsense. Your body cannot generate fat out of thin air. Anyone who tells you otherwise is retarded.

OP, count your calories. "I basically don't eat most days" and then you, what, eat 8000 calories?

Do yourself a fav: turn off your internet for a week and do not eat anything that isn't directly grown in a garden. You'll be surprised how quickly the weight disappears when there is no internet or junkfood.
>>
>>5617489
Wanna make it clear that this isn't OP
>>
>>5617501
does rice count?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Hey I'm kinda chubby and gay... Need some support with coming out add my snapchat chrisball98
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74
watch this!

Anyways being fat is a mindset.
Anyone lose weight if they really try it
>>
POST TUM
>>
>>5617501
So, if you don't have a garden because you live in a city, wat do?
>>
>>5613831
I am not gay but if I have learned something in life, then it is that theres "a market" for everyone and everything so don't worry.

Other than that try to eat on a regular basis, it might not show immediately, but it will actually aid you on losing weight.
>>
>>5617739
>theres "a market" for everyone and everything
not true. there is however a market for fat gay dudes
http://www.grommr.com/
>>
WHY IS THERE NO TUM IN THIS THREAD YET
I NEED TUM
>>
>>5617526
?
>>
>>5617815
Gross. Plus it's all stretchmarked and ugly.
>>
>>5614144

Hypothyroidism, you ignorant shit-stain. It exists.
>>
>>5618103
PLEASE POST
>>
>>5618159
Are you making fun of me or something?
>>
>>5617514
Why would I? It's up to op if he doesn't want to be related to my post
>>
File: goatee_johnny_depp.jpg (58KB, 260x190px) Image search: [Google]
goatee_johnny_depp.jpg
58KB, 260x190px
>>5618561
Post tum, faggot.
>>
>>5613831
>big fat fucker
>eat almost nothing
>often go days without eating
>still fat

delusional
>>
>>5613831
better question would you rather kill yourself or talk to the gym cashier.
Seriously dont be a faggot and just go to the gym. theirs even fatter pieces of shit who go to the gym. and gym works unlike not eating. So just go to the gym. Seriously just go. Dont say any "buts" and just go.
>>
Just go keto
You can loose weight, gain muscle, and shit just by sitting around
>>
>>5613831
I lost about 50 pounds a little too well using MyFitnessPal about 2-3 years ago.

From what I've learned, it's all about calories in, calories out, and you've got to have the determination to stick with a calorie deficit if you'd want to lose weight. A crazy deficit down to 1,200 kcal/day (or 0) is crazy, I've tried that, I did lose weight, but it's just not practical.

A sustainable diet that you can STICK TO is important. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGP3NbP7O2w this also helps.
>>
ARRRRGGH
THERE IS STILL NO TUMMY IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>5619275
Who would post their biggest shame?
>>
>>5619280
Because I wanna see it and rub it
I bet it's super qt
>>
>>5613831
I like fat people
take your meds, they helped me a lot
I lost like 10 kg and I did absolutely fucking nothing, Im gaining it back but still
>>
>>5617552
>being fat is a mindset.
shut up

being slim is a mindset, being fat is easier than being slim
you have to make an effort to lose wheight, you just have to dont care to be fat

>Anyone lose weight if they really try it
shit really? I thought people were born fat

losing wheight is not easy but it doesnt mean its necesarilly hard either, its a process that takes its time
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.