[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thought vomit of hopeful but confused mtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: The-Girl-on-the-Train-450x270.jpg (29KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
The-Girl-on-the-Train-450x270.jpg
29KB, 450x270px
I have always had general depression since a young age, and uncomfortable in my skin. but never felt and extreme dysphoria throughout highschool due to perhaps a pretty constant stream of interested girls. [im really only interested in girls to keep the short]. so that may have kept dysphoria at bay, felt validated about my looks. i was mistaken for a girl often in my younger age which never bothered me. [just passed my mid twenties now with no hrt or therapy ever]. i will say i did feel great anxiety in pre to early teens towards my dick while getting puberty boners a lot. just a lot feeling ashamed for it and thinking i could solve a lot of problems but cutting it all off. then it seemed to me more like a way to bypass the embarrassment of puberty, but looking back it feels like a touchstone of being trans maybe, but i really dont know.
went through a super heavy phase of cross dressing [not public] a handful of years ago when i really began feeling an onset of feeling i wanted to express myself as a girl. late teens and early twenties i would repeat to myself constantly that i was a lesbian but i really dont know what it meant to someone who wasnt really familiar with what trans truly was.
these feelings are the strongest when im depressed. i cant tell if its because of wanting to be who i really am, or if thats a response to hating my life and who i am at the moment.
i feel like this thought is the greatest source of doubting myself as to being really trans.
i feel i could live my live under the guise of a male and be content i guess, but i know i could be happy after transition. im really scared of being caught somewhere in between though if it doesnt work out the way i wish and hope for, and then spiraling into a terrible depression and probably just killing myself. im terrified of waking up at 35 and being so far beyond and hope of ever passing and just a mess of human alienated from society and any healthy relationship.
how do i find out whats real?
>>
:(
>>
>>5507382
>thought vomit
The word you're looking for is "logorrhea."

>how do i find out what's real?
Talk to a therapist who specializes in gender issues. The floating Trans-Help General thread should be able to help you find one. I'd say it's definitely worth your time and trouble to talk with one, based on what I just read.
>>5491471

Good luck anon.
>>
>>5514396
thank u
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.