[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Police in action
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 41
File: Polish Police.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Polish Police.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Post videos of police shooting niggers, beating niggers or using pretty much any force. Bonus points for non US law enforcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYDiYew4jaA
>>
Car can be a weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcEMMZju7U
>>
Tasers reliability 4:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It1RMTHbomg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU
>>
WTF is this video?? 4:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFfZ6KWKGv4
>>
>>28692269
This nigger deserved it so much.
Fucking retard could have deescaleted a thousand times.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1418082626091.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418082626091.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>28692320
I feel for him though, either him or his department was reprimanded, forget exactly which, for using excessive force.

So basically everyone was taking a super light touch on everything.
>>
File: huh.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
huh.png
121 KB, 250x418
>>28692197

>that awful accuracy

unless some of those shots were strictly to scare the dude, holy shit they can't aim
>>
>>28692197
I always just shake my head whenever I see people bitching about cop shootings and they're all surprised they shot more than once. And how fucking Eurocunts will be smug and shit about how their cops only shoot so and so amount of times, considerably less than US cops.

These guys should've lit him up the moment he started walking to them, not throw a few "warning" shots.
>>
>>28692411
>dat waiting till he was running to open fire in earnest
What shit cops lol
>>
File: 1402663003872.webm (477 KB, 470x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402663003872.webm
477 KB, 470x360
>>
File: Police interview.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Police interview.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>
>>28692320
How do you de escalate with someone delirious fuck like him? If anything, he should've shot the moment he saw the gun first.
>>
>>28692519
I heard that when the cops asked him why he shot him he said:"because he let me."
>>
>>28692495
They were then suspended with pay, not charged, and left to roam freely huh?
>>
>>28692560
it is only a doggo.
>>
>>28692552
Yeah, he was insane, but it illustrates the difference of mentality and why offensive is often the best defense. The cop was shooting defensively, the vet was shooting to win, taking ground, advancing from cover to get a better shot.
>>
>>28692580
Yea, but the difference is if I do that, I'll get slammed in jail.

I'm generally pro cops, since I feel they're poorly represented most of the time, especially when they're justified in their use of force, or should be like in >>28692269, but the whole "cops look out for one another" and them never really facing any repercussions for the dumb shit they do bullshit really needs to stop
>>
>>
>>28692613
You wont go to jail for hitting a goddamn dog you did not see.
>>
>>
File: major is wounded.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
major is wounded.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>28692675
>standing around in the middle of the fucking street, clear as day
>in the middle of a fucking siege
>after being unable to locate the snipers
>get shot
>surprised when it happens

That was just fucking sad. Hard to watch, really. I mean, shit, they were asking for it.
>>
>>28692688

Quite funny too.

Fuck they have a BTR. Should use properly.
>>
>>28692688
This is what happens when 80% of your army is high as fuck.
>>
>>28692197
You're posting to the wrong board, fuckwit.
>>
>>
>>28692197
>no shooting in between throws
>only when he starts running away do they commence the magdump
pretty shit-tier cops
>>
>>28692720
How is shooting people not weapons related?
>>
Cologne swat tries to arrest "businessman", fails horribly
>>
>>28692720
>cops operating
>not /k/ related

it's still a subset of weaponry/war, faggot. Conflict is /k/ related. And LE shit's always been welcome, so get fucked newshit
>>
>>28692783
Wait what, what the fuck happened?
>>
File: Briish Police.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Briish Police.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
British """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""police""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>28692221
Open carry clowns getting what they deserve.
>>
>>28692730
wtf is this?
>>
>>28692197

At about the 0:37 mark you can see a shot impact the building 10 feet up after the target is on the ground. That's probably the worst accuracy I've ever seen.
>>
>>28692872
>guy drunk drives
>gets into accident
>cop "draws and misfires"
>person fukked
>>
>>28692836
The guy was walking around shooting his gun in the air and threatening to shoot himself.
You best be trollin'
>>
>>28692827
that would have had a much better ending for all involved if the robber, cops, and cashier had legally owned firearms
>>
>>28692336
Ruskies mang
>>
>>28692242

wtf, that second fatass cop beating that dudes knees like that. Reminds me of people who make passing comments about wanting to beat a customer who has been a difficult asshole. I think cops are those people except they're put in a position where they can hurt people just for wasting their time and get away with it.
>>
>>28692827
>robber arrested
>no officer hurt
seems like a 10/10, but you know murica executioner police always end well
>>
>>28692803
"Businessman" returned fire from inside the car because he tought it was a robbery, drove away, got stopped at police blockade a few streets down and taken in peacefully. SEK fired over a hundred shots, wounding him.
That SEK was full of scandals, so they had to close it last year.
The reason for the whole thing was that his ex-wife said he threatened her
The "businessman" never got charged
>>
>>28692197
Why does the tone of the siren change when the woman accidentally turns on the wipers?
>>
>>28692885
as shitty as their shooting is, those were ricochets. Watch the muzzle of the males occifers gun
>>
>>28693008
Yeah, the violent criminal dies.
>>
File: ETWnqL_LNiM.jpg (50 KB, 604x549) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ETWnqL_LNiM.jpg
50 KB, 604x549
>>28692197
I don't understand why the police have official permission to kill civilians and military have not.
>>
>>28693095
Depends on the nation.
>>
>>28693095
They don't.

They're SUPPOSED to kill in self-defense
>>
>>28692495
This is so sad, but why am I laughing? Emotions going from one end of the spectrum in 10 seconds flat. Poor pupper lol
>>
>>28693095
do you understand why the police isn't asked to invade other countries?
>>
>>28693036
it's not police job to decide that, as much as that hurts you to ear it.
>>
>>28692933
Yes, it would.
>>
>>28692827
They really need to put another knife bin on that street.
>>
>>28693170
>it's not police job to decide that
>it's not the police job to decide someone trying to kill people around him dies
>it's not any logical citizens responsibility to defend himself
What the fuck? Eurocuck or somethin?
>>
>>28692885
B-but I thought only police and military can be trusted with guns anon?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIC_3sm2YDY
>>
>>28693189
Sorry if I'm not brain dead just like you. Police officers armed with guns and tasers against a solo man with a knife, there's absolutely no need to end it with the guy dead. In that case police did good, guy arrested without any problems other than minor propriety damages. Damages that he will have to pay after going to court.

If that's the case where the criminal(s) are armed with guns then yes, police have the right to use the appropriate means. Read, guns. (you're ignorant as fuck so you might not understand it.)
>>
>>28693011
This is always my biggest fear, unknown if they are police or bad guys. Was that a group of dindus breaking down my door or is it a no-knock warrant that got the wrong address?

I would assume if it was a no-knock warrant and you peek down the hallway and SWAT sees you armed that would be it for you.
>>
>>28693404
>people with knives can't close the distance and kill people
So dumb it hurts lol, you'll get over it though, live your sheltered life =)
>>
>>28692337
What police force is this? I'd say the brazil one, but I don't know for sure.
>>
>>28693404
Not that guy, but the only reason no one got hurt is that the robber did not want to hurt anyone. The first two police officers (or some sub-police guys I guess) were extremely lucky, the guy with a knife was chasing them like little kids and they couldn't do anything about it.
>>
>>28692371
source?
>>
File: Carl.png (50 KB, 900x1151) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Carl.png
50 KB, 900x1151
>filming vetically

They should have shot the cameraman as well.
>>
>>28693497
yes, it is brazil
>>
>>28692371
I love the moment when the cop realizes the guy is a fucking bitch and just holsters his gun.
>>
>>28692836
bait
>>
>>28692221
Dammit Rapiejko, you're a loose cannon but a damn fine cop!
>>
>>28693428
Not every situation is black and white as you seem to think. If a person has committed to threatening the lives of others with deadly means, then his/her force shall be also met with deadly means. There is no two ways about it. If you can't understand the basic principle of self defense, then you're lost. Often the very idea that an individual can defend themselves adequately can deter an individual from further aggression.
>>
>>28693491
Do even know how to read? Fuck man.


>>28693500
Dude doesn't matter his intentions. I was only speaking about that video and the fact is: no one hurt and the guy got arrested. That's it, plain simple. The job of the police is to stop the threat, and they did it. The rest it's judge's responsibility.

I understand that /k/ would like to see them magdumping on that dude, but wait for another time... maybe in a street near you in america.
>>
>>28692336
that one dude went ham with the kick
>>
>>28693576
>Do even know how to read? Fuck man.
Yep, where did I misinterpret your moronic post?
>>
>>28693404
>Guy shooting everywhere
>Cops unarmed
>THEY SHOULDVE DEESCALATED IT!!!!!

Are you dumb?
>>
>>28693564
All I'm saying is I'm afraid of cops breaking into my house by accident or something, without identifying themselves, and when I go to check it out with my weapon at the ready, they shoot me because all they see is a guy with a gun pointing at them, before I have the chance to lower my weapon.
>>
>>28693576
Now what do you think would have happened if that fellow actually stabbed all the people involved? What if he was drugged up and charged through the pepper spray and killed even more people? Do you understand how fucking sheltered you are, you fucking cuck?
>>
>>28693497

PMESP, Military Police of the State of Sao Paulo.
>>
File: 1452794049277.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452794049277.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>28693404

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
>>
>>28693701
Ever thought of investing in security cameras? Not saying its a foolproof way, but it might help. Having it at the low ready might also help prevent you from getting turned into Swiss cheese. Then, after positively identifying if they're a threat you can go from there.
>>
>>28693704
>WHY AREN'T YOU STRAWMANNING THIS EVENT?

>WHY ARE YOU ONLY LOOKING AT THE FACTS?

>THIS MEANS YOU'RE SHELTERED AND I'M WISE
>>
>>28693711


Thanks man!
>>
File: 1445630991545.jpg (25 KB, 500x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445630991545.jpg
25 KB, 500x374
>>28693704
>What if the situation was something it wasn't

Gosh what if aliens invaded at that exact second and Hitler 2.0 was activated in the Reichvault deep beneath the Hague
>>
>>28692972

guy was fighting the cop on his arms, so you hit him in the legs to try and get cuffs on him. at that point he was not cuffed. this wasn't rodney king dude, they were actually trying to restrain him.
>>
1:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl36OIYj5UQ
>>
>>28692242
Why didn't the pizza parlor guys just punch him in the face, a strong hit to where the jaw ends and your head starts is a terrific fucking way of making sure someone won't even want to stand up afterwards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhmts04u0U0
>>
>>28692221

Well.... that's one way to do things I suppose.
>>
>>28692242

If this guy was in your business fucking your shit up (assuming castle doctrine and all that) could you shoot his ass?
>>
>>28693885
Because he's on drugs and they're pizza parlor guys.
>>
1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-43kKlk5OU
>>
>>28692371
Well done.
Thought he'd ventilate him, but that's much better.
>>
>>28693932
Most states have "intent and ability" worded into their castle doctrine laws. Sure the guy was crazy/10, but he was just knocking shit over, not people, depending on how good your lawyer is you could have justified it, but without any real physical harm being done it would be a hard case.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfF7NGHsdXU
>>
>>28692633
El Judgeo Dreddo?
Eu sou a lei?
>>
>>28693014
electricity
>>
>>28693976

Hey man, how do I enter the same universe you live in?

Oh, you know. The universe where 3-4 men can't hold down a single black man, or where the term "knocking someone out" doesn't apply to people on drugs.

Sure, they have a higher resiliency, but the brain will automatically shut down if met with too much pain/force.
Also, as said earlier, the could've held him down.
>>
>>28692730
Holy fuck that was quick he already had the idea to kill that dude fuck
>>
>>28693428
That did happen a few years back.
A ex Hell's Angel was fearing for his life from his former buddies.
SEK did a no knock raid on him, he legally owned a gun and fired through his front door, killing one of the officers.
He got off scot free because he claimed self defense and the officer didn't announce themselves as police.
>>
>>28694025

refusal to comply, back to officers, hands in pockets, shit talking the whole time

>HE WAS MURDERED

fucking retards, what do you expect to happen?

the SJW comments on that video are pretty rich

>this is why police shouldnt shoot center mass!
>>
>>28694147
Reminds me of a story off of this board that got posted about half a year ago.


Some dude posted about his grandpa being a veteran and owning an underground bunker/shooting range where he stockpiled weps and ammo.

The Police did a raid on the wrong house and tried banging down his reinforced door, so he fired his m60 through the door and killed an officer while wounding several others.

He got off free too because the Police had gone through the wrong procedures as you yourself stated.
Though he had to move states after fearing that a police would "accidentally" off him as revenge.

Probably your average shitpost, but very relevant.
>>
>>28694212
The incredible part is, my story happened in Germany, of all places.

It's pretty rare for someone to legally own a firearm, much less to just walk after shooting a police officer.
>>
>>28692416
Came here to say this. Why on Earth would you not put him down when he is throwing things at you and instead elect to down him when he is running?
>>
>>28692197
>Shoot at the ground a bunch
>Don't shoot at him until he starts to run away.
>>
>>28694253

Damn, I've only been to germany once but at the mere mention of me being a gun enthusiast there got me alot of weird looks and stuff like that.
>>
>>28693564
Hmmm sorry, meant for >>28693404
>>
>>28694093
>Oh, you know. The universe where 3-4 men can't hold down a single black man, or where the term "knocking someone out" doesn't apply to people on drugs.
>Guy is a nutter but isn't trying to kill anyone
>one guy jumps in
>gets his face clawed open
>one guy stands there stunned
>one guy is busy trying to get the attention of the police
>maybe one other guy is helping
Wanna be the one that gets his face clawed open? Have at it, I'll be the guy getting the cops attention.
>>
File: fullretard.jpg (27 KB, 298x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fullretard.jpg
27 KB, 298x100
>>28693754

>what if a man with a knife stabbed someone becomes what if sci fi movies came true

nigger, get the fuck off this board
>>
>>28693932
>If this guy was in your business fucking your shit up (assuming castle doctrine and all that) could you shoot his ass?
No, not for tearing stuff but you can escalate it. What I mean is, he starts breaking your dishes. You can get between him and the dishes. Then he attacks, you can defend yourself.
As an employee rather than owner though, most places have a no weapons clause in their handbooks and policies explicitly forbidding employees from taking any action. This is because they figure liability from either a workers compensation injury, a lawsuit because an employee screwed up or just bad press from dindu getting the shit kicked out of him will be more expensive than the actual damages of letting it happen. I think that will reverse in time, like a pendulum.
Now, if he takes a swing at you that's all out the window.
What I mean is, let's say I'm that employee. I won't do shit until he pushes me, shoves me or in anyway attempts to make hostile physical contact. That is when I can beat him to the ground without losing my job. I was, after all, an innocent victim of a violent attack.
>>
>>28693812

good example of agonal breathing there after he gets shot, the groaning sounds he was making. when thats happening, you're pretty much in your last moments before dying.

not really surprising, officer probably got at least 6 connecting shots on him.
>>
>>28694025
>I fucked up really bad, better try to look good
>stay with me buddy, stay with me. Help's on the way
pigs, fucking pigs
>>
>>28694388

Oh, you watched the video too?

I know what happened, what I said was what should've happened.

He was smacking shit up, expensive shit people would have to either pay for, fix or clean up.

The parlors could get close to him without being attacked, he wasn't trying to hurt anyone yet, therefore he wasn't expecting to get hurt either. The normal human reaction time is about 271 milliseconds (0.271 seconds) and the normal human throws a relatively strong punch in 0.5 seconds. That gives the guy about 0.229 seconds to block/dodge, If you do as I said and punch him in the jaw he would not necessarily even see the punch coming and he would be down for the count.

Also, the guy you're referring to got in when he was already pumped up after being tazed and what not. But as you clearly can see the cop got him down in a few seconds so drugs does not actually make you superhuman (Contrary to what you believe).
>>
>>28694553

SJW pls go
>>
>>28693812
>Sig fag shoots armed squatter.
That cop did a pretty good job but what kind of gun did the hobo have and how did a hobo have a gun?
>>
>>28694572
Oh you're right, I'm sure at your work you've coordinated with all your coworkers to make sure you're not left high and dry when your dumb ass jumps on him.

>But as you clearly can see the cop got him down in a few seconds so drugs does not actually make you superhuman (Contrary to what you believe).
>Every situation will play out this way
>Stay determined Frisk
So zetta fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1449102773699.jpg (38 KB, 236x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449102773699.jpg
38 KB, 236x324
>>28694612

>how did the hobo get a gun
>>
>>28694593
bootlicker pls bend over.
>>
>>28692320
youre a fucking faggot, and your opinion is useless.
>>
File: nice meme.gif (3 MB, 420x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nice meme.gif
3 MB, 420x300
>>28694665

>le boot maymay
>>
>>28693754
Are you saying it's okay for the criminal to be in control in a situation like that?

assuming you're not just baiting here
>>
>>28694665

>dont comply with orders, walk away from police while reaching into his pants

>omg what a murderer!

grow a dick faggot
>>
>>28692438
That point blank center of mass shot. Then makes everyone shit themselves in all 360° around him as he stands his ground and fires. Confirmed operator.
>>
>>28694681

not him, cop didnt deserve that but he handled the situation so poorly. video alway makes me sad.
>>
>>28692827
>female officer just stands there
>>
>>28694625

I'm sorry, but you must have confused me with someone else.

See here, I never said anyone should "Jump on him".
You must have absolutely no fighting experience at all if you do not acknowledge the fact that a single punch on an unsuspecting victim makes them lie down on the ground like any other sissy.

>Every situation will play out this way

No, this one should have.

>Stay determined frisk

I unironically enjoy the game undertale since bullet hell is a fun genre that requires skill and reaction time.

Man, looky here. Communication is key, If I punch the motherfucker in the face so he falls flat on his ass he should be down for the count, If he's not, shout to your buddies "Help me hold him down" and then proceed to hold him down.

It's not rocket science, it's not a mathematical problem, It's not a pop quiz. Your friends will understand and help. I have a hard time believing you'd need more than 1-2 people for that man.
>>
>>28694025
Yeah, they pretty much murdered that guy.

>get your hands out of your pockets
>take hand out of pocket
BAM!
>He was reaching
>>
>>28694703
>complying with orders.
Ever.
>>
>>28694757

>would rather get shot than stop and have a conversation with the police

you're either 14 or a nigger with all that edge there, kiddo

you've come to the wrong shop for anarchy
>>
>>28694743
>You must have absolutely no fighting experience at all if you do not acknowledge the fact that a single punch on an unsuspecting victim makes them lie down on the ground like any other sissy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt1bnirPHG4

Okay ultimate fighter.
>>
>>28694682
what you doing here, fag? the boots will not lick themselves.

>>28694703
>I do everything people says me to do
grow a spine, Ted.
>>
File: suptroopmac.jpg (18 KB, 236x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
suptroopmac.jpg
18 KB, 236x275
not anti-leo, but goddamn, they're the worst fucking shooters. it's like some sort of genetic thing.

quals at the range is worth the admission price. pic related
>>
>>28694716
I get how you feel, I just hate how a stupid fuck like him could spew such garbage. Dinkheller couldve been a sleazy shitbag, the greatest cop in history, or just an average one trying to do his job. Now he's just dead, and nothing changed because of it.
>>
>>28692438
I've been playing a lot of doom lately. This definitely needs E1M1 playing.
>>
>>28694790

maybe I dont do shit that makes me scared of the police

careful not to cut yourself on all that edge
>>
>>28692905
>doesn't tell anyone he shot him until after EMS has already pulled the body out of the wreckage

I mean the guy he killed was no saint (his wife died in that DUI wreck if I recall) but this piece of shit with a badge straight up murdered him and nothing came of it at all.
>>
>>28694846

If you carry I feel like you should watch that video, just to understand sometimes your only option is to shoot. Obviously thats the last ditch but when someone is armed and agitated, its time to put them down.
>>
File: 16dutchmatch.jpg (60 KB, 736x552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16dutchmatch.jpg
60 KB, 736x552
>>28694803
pic also related.

Hand to god, I wouldn't hesitate betting on a hazguns /k/ vs. 95-98% of local LEO/DOC in shootin'. They downright suck, and get to do it over and over until they pass. Then compare new ink, bow up and caress each other's buttocks.

god, they're the worst.
>>
>>28694787

Even though he took the punch like a boss, you could see he was almost taken out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpjtk8_-b0E

0:15, 0:57, 1:24 and 2:18 are prime examples, though almost every clip is a 1-2 hit knockout.

Will you actually research now instead of finding 1 video where a guy could barely take the punch out of atleast 100 others where people hit the hay like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>28694932
My point is your bullshit assumption that all situations play out the same way is bullshit, plain and simple, factually true. Get over it, really, you can't be this retarded lol.
>>
>>28694553
shut the fuck up
you're either 15 or a liberal

which one?
>>
>>28693900
"I don't have a knife on me"
Fucking WHAT?!
>>
>>28694921
I imagine multiple police academies use the video as a hard lesson learned. I just wish people would understand how much police are taught they could be killed if they hesitate, I dont think there is a job in the whole world where 'how not to be murdered' is a big part of the initial training.
>>
>>28694715
>confirmed dumbass
>>
>>28694978

but

>he could have shot him in the leg, or used his taser!

same story with gun control advocates and police behavior critics, they are bitching about something they know nothing about
>>
>>28694955

> 1 out of 10 people survives a bullet to the head

> That means not every situation plays out that way hue hue

Jesus christ man, you must be on something.

There's a bigger chance that he'll go down than not even flinching at being punched in the face. That's MY point.

Punching someone in the balls will make them hurt, alot.

>"But Mr,Anon, wat if da man is actually castrated?? lmao memes"

Theres a 1 in a million chance that said man actually is castrated, if not even lower.

>You can't be this retarded lol

>claiming you're not retarded
>lol

choose one, son.

Just because you are factually wrong doesn't make you look like less of faggot when typing out a 2 sentence reply without any facts and calling someone retarded.

One would even say it makes you even more retarded. But hey, that's just a theory, a 4chan theory.
>>
>>28695045
>every situation plays out the same way
You know this is your argument right? Like, you know that's fucking stupid right?

>chance of getting fucked up
>leaving the area greatly lessens that chance
Are you human or what?
>>
>>28692519
This. And he fucking didnt. Sucks to suck
>>
>>28695052

>Every situation plays out the same way is your argument.

Kek of the year, No. There's a huge chance that the guy will hit the floor with the force of a sack of potatoes and stay there for a considerable amount of time instead of fucking up peoples property and/or being a potential threat.

>Chance of getting fucked up
>Leaving the area greatly lessens that chance.
>lol guise, a man broke into my house with a shotgun and is threatening to blow my kids heads off, leaving the area will surely keep atleast me safe XDDD

Please, don't be for real.

Someone is fucking up your work place and being a threat, you take him down before he can do more damage, even though that guy got scratched for being a dumbass who struck at the wrong moment with no experience or technique it gave the police an opening to take the perp down.

What is it that you legit do not understand?
>>
>>28695052
>>28695114

both of you shut the fuck up, you're both retarded
>>
>>28693900
Oh god, will someone please get one of them a fucking pocket knife? Is this their first day on the job?
>>
>>28695114
>There's a huge chance that the guy will hit the floor with the force of a sack of potatoes and stay there for a considerable amount of time instead of fucking up peoples property and/or being a potential threat.
>speculation becomes fact
kaaaaaaay

>every situation plays out the same way
You know this is your argument right? Like, you know that's fucking stupid right?

>lol guise, a man broke into my house with a shotgun and is threatening to blow my kids heads off, leaving the area will surely keep atleast me safe XDDD
The difference is your own home with kids you need to defend yourself. Some shop that isn't yours with an unarmed guy who isn't attacking anyone? OH YE THATS THE SAME THING XDDDDD

Wow you're so delusionally stupid as fuck lol.
>>
>>28694881
good goyim

>>28694969
none, I just hate authority as much as I hate criminals.
>>
>>28695139

>Samefagging this hard.

I see through your clever disguise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc

PREPARE THE RAGE
>>
>>28695172

incorrect.

>>28695171

>le jew overlord maymay

>fight the power man

>>>/pol/
>>
>>28695159

>speculation becomes fact

It's a fact that the chances of him being neutralized greatly outweigh the ones of him not being neutralized.

>Every situation plays out the same way.
I've never said that, the chances of the sun rising tomorrow is greater than the one of it not. Therefore I will expect the sun to rise tomorrow.

>The difference is your own home with kids you need to defend yourself. Some shop that isn't yours with an unarmed guy who isn't attacking anyone? OH YE THATS THE SAME THING XDDDDD

I was trying to put the situation in such a perspective that even the most retarded parasitic shitposter would understand, You clearly failed to anyways.

Someone will have to clean up that place and he was being a threat to people around him, I would've taken him down to ensure that no one gets hurt and that I won't have to clean up after some junkie bastard.

>Wow you're so delusionally stupid as fuck lol.
The level of irony is off the fucking charts.
>>
>>28695219
>>>/lgtb/
>>
>>28695205

>show me your hands while i electrocute you

wat.
>>
File: projector.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
projector.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>28695233

>bringing up homosexuality out of nowhere
>>
>>28695205
>get on the ground!
>has been down for the past 20 seconds.
Does she want him to clear out the snow, and lay down on the actual dirt?
>>
>>28695230
>I've never said that
Good then you admit you don't actually know what will happen, your fist is not a gunshot to the head, specially not when someone is doped up. You from /fit/ or something lol?

>I was trying to put the situation in such a perspective that even the most retarded parasitic shitposter would understand
>Posts a situation that's completely different from the situation in the video
Wat

>Someone will have to clean up that place
>cleaning
>worth potentially getting your face fucked up over
So you're human, you're just a dumbfuck human. You enjoy yourself some nutnfancy? You a sheepdog lol?
>>
>>28692197
>DON'T shoot him when he's actively advancing and attacking
>DO shoot him when he's running away and no longer a threat
lolwut.
>>
>>28695234
>>28695262
Best part? She got off, no penalty =)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28695302

absurd. I stick up for cops in justified shootings but its pretty obvious when they straight murdered someone.
>>
File: 1xzQkSo.png (182 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1xzQkSo.png
182 KB, 400x400
>>28692337
>>
>>28695302
Yeah. I'm typically pro LEO, but bodycams do have a certain appeal. If anything, the sacrifice to be made to defend their employment from the court of facebook opinions. And there's these cases. He did reach for the inside of his coat, although it seems to be part of the spasm from being shocked repeatedly.
Did the dude survive?
>>
>>28695364
No, he's dead.
>>
>>28695393
well, fuck. What where they after him for?
>>
>>28695253
seems to be the right board for a bootlicker fag like you
>>
>>28695324
>>28695364
She was also paid a $120,000 severance when she resigned.

>become cop
>shoot someone for no reason
>get off scott free
>resign
>collect $120,000
Easy peasy
>>
>>28695405
He ran from a traffic stop.
>>
>>28695405
He had an expired inspection sticker, and he fled to his sisters house.
>>
>>28695284

>You from /fit/ or something

Actually, yeah.

>You don't know what will happen.

True, but I know what most likely will happen.

>the part about me posting a different situation

I was overexaggerating for you to more easily understand.

>>cleaning
>worth potentially getting your face fucked up over

I suggested giving the perp a haymaker from a dead angle, not trying to swordfight him with your dick while he claws your eyes out.

>So you're a human.

Kinda, yeah.
>>
>>28692221
man, I needed a good laugh.
>>
>>28695489
>Actually, yeah.
Called it

>reel men use der hands brah lolol

>True, but I know what most likely will happen.
Kay beefhead, whatever your mind says is true, fuck reality.

>I was overexaggerating for you to more easily understand.
You completely misrepresented what was going on, educate yourself in the future please as to why that's a bad idea.

>I suggested giving the perp a haymaker from a dead angle
You suggest risking yourself over property that's not yours when leading him outside is a potentially safer option.
>>
>>28695445
>>28695464
>>28695467
Thanks gents. Besides the morons arguing over whether or not a punch could take down a midget who was high on unobtanium and who later resisted multiple taser shots, this board seems alright. Greetings from /o/.
>>
>>28695604
Welcome to the furriest place on earth.

Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>28695572

>Called it.

Gratz man.

>Kay beefhead, whatever your mind says is true, fuck reality.

If you shot me in the chest, there's an unbelievably huge chance that Id drop like a rock, that's a fact, even though there's probably some mountain of a man out there that could stand up afterwards.

It's like russian roullette, except that the revolver has 10000 cylinders and only one bullet, the chances are very good you'd survive.

>You completely misrepresented what was going on.

It might seem that wasy if you're not properly reading the text.

>You suggest risking yourself over property that's not yours when leading him outside is a potentially safer option.

the keyword here is potentially, what If the suspect had attacked you while trying to lead him outside? Not every situation has to play out that way as said by yours truly.

I'm now not only convinced of the fact that you have a condition, I'm also worried that you're so severely liberated of any cognitive thought that you're a danger to society.
>>
File: 11.jpg (92 KB, 572x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11.jpg
92 KB, 572x386
I don't usually tripfag, but this thread has a personal appeal to me since I have been in law enforcement for over 10 years now.

When you judge a cop's action you must be aware of a few factors: context, suspect, cop's state of mind and rule of law.

>context

Is the action happening in a known dangerous neighboorhood? How many witnesses are there? (i.e. 'Who will testify in my favour/against me if I defend myself/if I murder this man?'), Has there been a particular rise in crime recently? Has there been extensive media coverage on this situation I'm handling?

>suspect

Is he a known criminal? Does he look like a criminal? (i.e. black thuggish type), How is he speaking/beheaving? Is he complying? Is he struggling violently? Is he struggling non-violetly? (i.e. running).

>cop's state of mind

What's his salary? What's the political context? (i.e. anti-gun polititians, anti-police riots, etc.), Has there been any investigations agaist him or his department? How well is he used to crime? How well is he trained?

>rule of law

How much is it respected at this time/place/neighboorhood?

All of this can and will influence a cop's actions. One must keep in mind that in more violent places, police tends to be a lot more calm with disorderly conduct or other minor shit like in some videos I saw above. Like wise, in these same violent places, police will not tolerate weapons being carried around - something that might be somewhat common in other places.

All of this is important, and to judge how well a cop acted or not you must ask yourself the three following questions:

>was the cop's action absolutely necessary to stop the threat (or was it absolutely insufficient to do so?)

>what diferent actions could have, realistically be demanded from that cop?

Sometimes police is too tame, sometimes it is too rough. Stress shouldn't be a factor - if you cannot think well under extreme stress you cannot be a police officer.

(1/2)
>>
>>28693404
What's glue taste like? I've always wondered but never have had the courage to ask a fucking retard until now...
>>
>>28695683

In my opinion, police in more civilized countries (America and to a much greater extent the UK) is either too calm or way, way too rash. I have to admit that this is mostly based in what i've seen from liveleak videos over the years and I haven't had an oportunity to judge personally, however, given that liveleak stuff from Brasil is pretty accurate, I assume stuff from America is too.

(2/2)
>>
>>28692336

Isn't it the law in Russia that if you successfully beat up the cop you get out of the ticket?
>>
>>28692827
First two aren't cops
>>
>>28695673
>If you shot me in the chest, there's an unbelievably huge chance that Id drop like a rock
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXwPtP-KDNk
13:45
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tkMYoOLAhk

>It might seem that wasy if you're not properly reading the text.
Nope, reading it fine, someone coming into your home to kill you and your family is not the same as leaving a shop through the backdoor when an unarmed person is knocking shit over in property that isn't yours.

>the keyword here is potentially
Of course, but if we're talking chances here, removing yourself from the situation will have a much greater chance of keeping you unharmed than attacking the dude.

>I'm now not only convinced of the fact that you have a condition, I'm also worried that you're so severely liberated of any cognitive thought that you're a danger to society.
>calls out /lgbt/ for no reason earlier
>projecting again now
Wew meathead mad tho.
>>
>>28695819
I point this out basically every time I see it, but it falls on deaf ears, friend.
>>
>>28694882

>California
>>
>>28694002
That was excellent performance.

I love it when body cams show the police doing their jobs well.
>>
>>28695837

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=514_1409506619

04:00

He wasn't shot in the head, since there is no visible wound and he is squirming on the ground instead of lying still.

Let the "Walk through bullets" meme end now, please.
>>
>>28696039
>still being too stupid to understand I'm pointing out what you're saying isn't always true, not that it never happens like you are.
Shits good not being that dumb lol.
>>
>>28696057
If you're the guy that was asserting getting shot in the chest cavity was "like russian roullette, except that the revolver has 10000 cylinders and only one bullet" then you're massively retarded. Not even that anon.

Unless you're on PCP, AND they miss your spine / heart, the chances of you not falling like a sack of shit are extremely small.
>>
>>28696082
>like russian roullette, except that the revolver has 10000 cylinders and only one bullet
Umm no, no one ever asserted that, ever, thanks for once again, blowing things way out of proportions, it makes you look really mentally slow.

>Unless you're on PCP, AND they miss your spine / heart, the chances of you not falling like a sack of shit are extremely small.
No shit?
>>
>>28696082
>>28696039
Little late to this argument folks but getting shot may drop you like a sack of potatoes and may not.
There's plenty of examples of people not realizing they got shot or even fighting through getting shot a half a dozen times. Yeah, they die from it usually but it might take 30 seconds. 30 seconds is plenty of time for someone to kill you.
>>
>>28695205

>Woman
>Position of authority

Pick one and only one.
>>
>>28692221
10/10 video
>stop running towards it dumbass you don't have a gun or a vest on!
Lost it right there, then the cop going balls-to-the-wall was great, then the slow burn of the whole thing playing out, get the bigger context, then seeing it again from the other perspective, just great all-around.

>>28693170
If an individual initiates a violent encounter, even with "non-lethal" (lol no such thing) weapons or fists, they forfeit their right to life until they disengage and stop the situation THEY CAUSED. Even if there is no intent to kill or seriously harm others, death, maiming, and trauma can occur in a random violent situation, and the bystanders and victims had no choice to be in that situation; the onus of responsibility falls purely to the aggressor.

Before you strawman or absurdium my argument, I'm not saying some beligerant drunk making a bad decision deserves to die, but the burden of consequence is on them. Of course in progressive society, personal responsibility is a horrible thing and everyone has to be coddled and baby by the benevolent state or society at large (which is ironically made up of individual people, hmm).

Hopefully soon in the future we'll have a giant AI parental figure telling us how to live and robot nannies making sure everyone behaves so we can avoid all this "personal responsibility" bullshit.
>>
File: ~`.jpg (541 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
~`.jpg
541 KB, 1600x1200
>>28692827
why didn't they utilize their rape whistles?
>>
File: 1303619130257.gif (77 KB, 333x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1303619130257.gif
77 KB, 333x500
>>28695205
It's real simple not to get shot by police.

When they tell you "keep your hands where I can see them," you just do that. Literally just that. Don't keep reaching to adjust your crotch. Don't drop your hands to your pockets. Don't hide your hands around your back. Don't lay on your hands.

Just keep your hands where they are visible.

It's just incomprehensible to me how people can ignore this piece of information when it's being screamed at them 50 times in person, and after seeing it screamed hundreds of times in videos online.

Keep.

Your.

Hands.

Where.

I.

Can.

See.

Them.
>>
>>28696210
>getting electrocuted by a device that prevents you from controlling your body
>keep your hands where they can be seen
lol you're a buttfucking retard though.
>>
File: blueflu.png (224 KB, 560x321) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blueflu.png
224 KB, 560x321
>>28696179
what flavor are the boots in your area? they must be delicious.

cops are dumber than boot marines.
they see everything as a potential easter egg
every leo action is motivated by command's political aspirations/laziness/incompetence
training and weeding out unacceptable recruits is based on budgetary/political reasons
>>
>>28696234
You either need to watch the video again or stop trolling.

He was not being electrocuted at any time she told him to keep his hands visible. He was just laying there and kept trying to put his hands under his chest.

Only once during the video did his hands stray WHILE he was being zapped, and at that time they balled up by his pocket. He moved his hand away afterwards.

So no, u.
>>
>>28696277
Seen it, a lot, you have no idea what you're talking about lol.
>>
>>28693534
This triggers me so bad with smartphone videos. Especially when some bullshit gets aired on TV
>16:9 TV broadcast showing a tiny vertical sliver of actual video
Why don't people take videos horizontally with their phones? It's a better end product that doesn't look like complete shit on any screen that isn't their shitty phone.
>>
>>28694612
he probably stole it
>>
>>28696265
>implying I like pigs at all
>implying you read my post
The only pro-pig comment I made in that post was how much I enjoyed that video with the cops dealing with that idiot threatening suicide. That sort of thing is teenage-girl taking too many sleeping pills "suicide attempt" tier bullshit.
>>
>>28696347
Check your privilege please.
>>
>>28694025
That was murder, can't just shoot someone because they're not complying
>>
>>28692371
I love seeing citizens help a lone cop out. Being a cop without a partner can probably be pretty terrifying because you can become outgunned/overpowered so easily and instantly.
>>
>>28694002
What kind of strobing weaponlight and laser combo was that?
>>
>>28695409

are you still posting? isnt it almost your bedtime?
>>
>>28696277

the entire time leading up to him being shot you could hear the

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

of the taser
>>
>>28692746
LEOs have a natural instinct for shooting fleeing people in the back
>>
what gun does this guy use in this video? is it a px4?
badass pursuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w45Wdv0LG-0
>>
>>28696767
Looks like it.
>>
>>28692269
>this video every time
>>
>>28692221
>Jesus Christ!
Why did that second cop go all faggotmode and get upset that his colleague saved them all a big dramatic standoff with some crazy cunt?
>>
>>28692242
niggers as usual
>>
>>28692827

The UK police aren't allowed to carry guns?

How in the fuck are the cops in the UK supposed to kill violent criminals if they don't carry guns?
>>
>>28693932
Blow his ass away. Just say he grabbed a knife on the counter
>I was in fear for my life and my employees life
>He came at us
>I fired until I felt safe
>I won't say anymore till I speak with my attorney
Fuck these savages.
>>
>>28696767

Cops in South Africa don't carry condition 0?
>>
File: laughingbros.jpg (83 KB, 500x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughingbros.jpg
83 KB, 500x610
>>28694025
>play stupid games
>win stupid prizes
And nothing of value was lost. Fuck this piece of shit and his crying faggot homies.
>>
>>28698558
The UK basically assumes that since guns are banned, no one has any. Ergo, cops don't need them. It's a really stupid way of going about it. They do have armed response units, but I get the idea it's like swat is here. They don't show up immediately
>>
>>28692269
Holy shit, I went to high school with this guy's daughter. Jesus fuckin' Christ man. Such a sweet girl too.
>>
>>28694978
As of 2005-6ish they did. At least in SW Florida. I'd imagine they do elsewhere as a "what not to do".
>>
>>28692675
What country is this? I see the VICE logo in the corner but I haven't seen this doc.
>>
fb.com/retainyourfreedom/videos/953682721333429/
Anyone know where this is, who, and when? Bold claims are being made in the description and comments, and it sounds like they're speaking French French, but they don't look like no National Gendarmerie I've ever seen. Also I can't find anything about it happening now so it may be 100% bullshit.
>>
>>28699016
mali
>>
>>28692411
I thought maybe one had blanks and one real rounds. That last shot way up on the wall though.
>>
File: Europeans.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Europeans.gif
4 MB, 400x224
KEK
EE
KEK
>>
>>28699347
11 cops and they are being intimidated by a nigger with a stick. What the hell is wrong with euro cucks?
>>
>US Marshals vs spic perp
Guess who won /k/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNxzfVpLt30
>>
>>28696767
I wonder what it is they keep blurring out at random points in the video?

Anyways, badass video. It combines some of the most enjoyable activities known to man: riding motorcycles and shooting guns.
>>
https://youtu.be/9lRWoThpv8s
>>
>>28696767
>that lanyard

Muh
Dick
>>
>>28700313
I'm sure it was worth it, Deven, you zilch.
>>
>>28693932
If nobody's life is in immediate danger I'd just make sure everyone is out then wait outside for the police to arrive.
Icing some guy because he's knocking over my spaghetti sauce would cost me waaaaay more than he could possibly inflict by just aping out in my kitchen.
>>
>>28695819
even mall cops in the US carry pepper spray or a taser. They should be issued SOMETHING
>>
>>28696767
dat riding reload
>>
>>28692645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiW5YHYlLso
>@2:00
was it at a funny angle?
>>
>>28692221
Holy fuck that is so OG.
>stop running towards him dumbass!
>proceeds to hit him with his fucking car

Absolute kek
>>
>>28694880
Pick your poison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTJMDkpOqHI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-p4PALFpZc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcvhJTXcaZ4

or with an original game tune:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34N_D2ecAFc
>>
>>28692242
Watching this, that cop really did not want to shoot him.

>>28693900
>shots fired
>car driving wildly into a building
>nigger bitch runs over with kid

Why the fuck?
>>
>>28692438
>>28700997
Now I want to see a top-shoot shooter like those cheap zombie games but instead you play as riot police beanbagging rioters
>>
>>28701126
Kind of like the top downer zombie game in one of the BlackOps games?

Instead of walking around with their arms like frankenstein and murmuring "ughhhhhh", the 'zombies' are holding signs yelling "Pigs!", "Equality!", and (for the higher tier rioters aka nigs) things like "ooga booga" and "imma fuck yo bitch, whitey"
>>
File: GR1.jpg (65 KB, 602x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GR1.jpg
65 KB, 602x630
Start at 0:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSY2k-rURw
>>
>>28692730
Looked like a misfire to me
>>
>>28692653
If that was America the jamal would have just shot him.
>>
Biggest Officer involved shooting you will ever see - over 30 dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt11f7p13f0
>>
>>28700130
Too bad they didn't kill the rest of the spics.
>>
>>28701212
reuters had the best footage. The cops just magdumped everyone
>>
>>28692197
Who the hell taught them how to be cops. If at all you shoot even once, fucking keep shooting them until they go down. It was like they were firing warning shots, which you aren't supposed to do. Then he turns away and runs, at this point he is hardly a threat anymore, so they fucking unload on the guy instead of chase him down and arrest him like a cop would in a civilized country.
>>
>>28694002
>THE CHICK DREW HER FUCKING TASER!
Had the man not been there she would be dead.
>>
>>28701390
This is why you do not put your taser on your lethal side. Because your dumbass might reach for it when you mean to grab your gun.

This is literally the explanation that the California Bay Area Rapid Transit officer gave when he accidentally blasted the guy in cuffs. It changed set-up training and procedure in my state.
>>
>>28693008
Say what you want, but the cops did not protect the citizens, regardless if the criminal just wanted the money or didnt acually stab them.
>they didnt protect the people
>>
>>28699347
Bongs, defend yourselves.
>>
>>28692653
This guy is a gangster I bet
>>
anyone have the webm of the mudslime getting #rekt in london when he charges a police car with a machete? the guy that beheaded the soldier
>>
>>28692653
He has the eyes of a madman I wonder if he was a bodyguard or a criminal or both
>>
>>28701184

SA fag here, brings a tear of joy to my eye
>>
>>28699347
I can't tell if they're trying to pepper spray him or what. Seriously, one can of pepper spray or a taser could have ended that in 10 seconds
>>
>>28701816
A dude with a big knife is fucking lethal

There is a video floating around of some south american cops who try take down a dude with a blade.

There are 4-5 of them, and one has an AK... they rush the guy who promptly kills the guy with the AK and injures the other 3.

A knife in the hands of a madman is a fucking lethal weapon
>>
>>28701949
oh yeah that vid is so retarded.
>>
File: shieet.png (143 KB, 449x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shieet.png
143 KB, 449x268
>>28692221

It was at this moment, Jamal knew he'd fucked up
>>
>>28701816
No Police injured
Suspect is alive

I don't get Americans, it was the best outcome.
>>
>>28701816
>Defend yourselves

That's illegal for them, though.
>>
>>28702224
Except for the whole "Your taxes are going to pay for his prison stint and when he gets out he's going to be a fucking criminal again because that's how fucking criminals are" thing.
>>
>>28702630
If Americans don't even want to defend Human Rights then their government should just remove laws like their 2nd Amendment, since no one wants to follow laws anyway.
>>
>>28702644
Kill your self you commie fuck
>>
>>28702682
You are not my mother.
>>
>>28702644

>people trying to stab other people have "rights"
>>
>>28692221

LEEEROOOOY!!!!! JENKINS!!!!
>>
File: 1372534633631.jpg (88 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372534633631.jpg
88 KB, 1024x1536
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dc7_1452617812
>>
>>28702798

cop shoots a "warning shot" up in the air, in a city.

dafuq
>>
>>28694703
>dudes jamming out to some music, going about his day.
>hears yelling
>pulls hands out of pockets to pull ear buds out to see what the ruckus is
>gets shot

He may have dressed like an idiot, but he literally did nothing wrong. Those cops fired as soon as they saw movement despite telling him to move his hands. The "lifting of his shirt" happened because they fucking shot him and his body spazzed from the sudden pain. Not even a cop hater, but that was clearly bullshit and these cops couldn't even figure out he's listening to a fucking ipod.
>>
https://youtu.be/xSNbtxwjIX0
>>
>>28702798
>>28702820
Ching chong interrigence
>>
>>28692336
What is the deal with Russian cops and kicking out windows?
>>
>>28701184
O yeah my national rifle !
>>
File: 1374370792267.png (42 KB, 369x369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374370792267.png
42 KB, 369x369
>>28693404

Pffffffffft

You're just trying to defend the losers you have on the police force, and the losers you have for people, and the fact that whenever a world war breaks out your continent loses more than anyone else because of the loserdom that revolves around you.
>>
>>28694926

Agreed.

Me and a couple of coworkers (EMS) used to go shoot at the county range with local cops. This was back in the late 90s. We fucking smoked them every goddamned time. They were magdumping at 5 meters and we were pulling Mozambique drills at 10 and 15. Head shots out to 25.

Ironically, cops never shoot. Like, the qualify occasionally but they rarely shoot just for fun. Whereas we were at the range at least once a week like clockwork and blowing through a couple hundred rounds a piece each trip.
>>
>>28696474

> be me, hanging out with my partner outside the ambulance bay at the local ER after a call, smoking and bullshitting, which was our usual routine
> suddenly, a wild schizophrenic appears....
> he was a patient in the ER and just flipped the fuck out
> we didn't know what was going on, but a local cop showed up
> she was a female cop and nowhere near the cream of the department's crop, but she was always nice and that counts
> schizoboy and her get into it and he tries to bolt
> predictably, she tazes him....... and nothing happens because apparently, one of the darts doesn't make contact
> so he tries to run past us and I just kick the everloving dogshit out of his right ankle just as hard as I can and he goes flying facefirst into the ambulance fender, then he lands on the parking lot and THEN the taser dart makes contact and he rides the lightning
> so the poor, dumb, crazy bastard evades a tazing, only to get his ankle broken and both his eyes blacked before getting zapped
> my partner and I just stood there looking at the guy, then the cop, then the guy again as he laid there twitching and the cop just gaped in shock
> and then, she cuffed him and dragged him screaming back to the ER
>>
>>28692438
What a bad motherfucker
>>
>>28692269
This video's use in LE training is the reason for every "aggressive" US cop video we post on threads like this.
>>
>>28693008
>no officer hurt
Only because their assailant was incompetent/not determined

He could've easily killed both if not all three
>>
>>28696210
It's nice knowing that's all it takes for a cop to shoot somebody
>>
>>28696179
>Before you strawman or absurdium my argument
The logical conclusion of your argument is that every fistfight should escalate into gunfire because there is no reason not to
>>
>>28701348
>It was like they were firing warning shots, which you aren't supposed to do

Did you write the police doctrine for Poland?
>>
>>28693534
>>28696319
You can't do it innocuously might be one reason
>>
>>28702820
Shooting straight up is perfectly safe
>>
>>28695926
the dude saved the woman cop's life man. Hope he got laid for that.

And dat quickdraw to shoot him faster than he could get a shot off
and dat strobelight on his handgun
>>
>>28701126
a riot control game would be fun. Have the crowds have different meters or values (hidden obviously) that you need to manage. Like start pushing them back with riot shields and they might get rowdier, start pepper spraying them and they will get more subdued, you have to find and arrest the agitators in the crowd, etc. If it gets violent, you have to get into the beanbag rounds and pepper shells and tear gas.

would be awesome.
>>
>>28701914
Tell us tales of kaffirs.
>>
>>28692730
>MegaCityOneTransitPolice.webm
>>
>>28704643
Basically slow motion Zimbabwe.
>>
>>28703118
They don't afraid to be shot, so they can improvise and not shoot on sight. When they afraid to be shot they do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1gV7hf3tsk
Yes, they literally grounded house with suspect. No, they didn't salt the earth before leave.
>>
>>28692783
>Running up to a car guns drawn in black clothes
>>
>>28694932
>just hit him in the head it always works on tv!
>H MY GOD DID YOU SEE THEM PUNCH HIM IN THE HEAD THEY COULDVE KILLED HIM

Trust me dude i have experience, its not always that easy, you hit him nce and he doesnt go down, what now? Now hes fucking pissed and your his target.
>>
>>28701390
>>28701589
Just hypothesizing, but maybe she went for her taser because initially her partner was grabbing the guy from behind and she didn't want to risk shooting through the guy and hitting her partner? But yea, in all likelihood she grabbed the wrong thing.
>>
>>28695837
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tkMYoOLAhk

Holy shit, that lawyer is the one!
>>
>>28700088
Stick win every time
>>
>>28692371
Wasn't he just open carrying though? I thought you /k/ommandos would support open carriers.
>>
>>28692197
I seriously hope Polish cops don't generally suck at shooting like these two. They're carrying firearms, they may as well be trained to use them under duress...
>>
>>28692972
He was going for the Shins. And it clearly hurt enough to keep him from putting his feet on the ground and regaining control.
>>
>>28694021
You don't have wait to be hurt just in fear of serious injury or death.
>>
>>28692269
When the guns come out. You shoot. No questions. No reconsidering. No goddamn mercy.

This goes double for aggressive seniors. They've got nothing to lose. They're innately unhinged. There's no reasoning.
>>
>>28705681
Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for most departments to fund or encourage extra or sustained training after the officers have graduated from the academy.
>>
>>28701184
Fucking based.
>>
>>28692827
This just makes me mad that one of the most powerful nations on earth have this sad excuse for a police force.
>>
File: dindu nuffin.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dindu nuffin.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>28695219
>fight the power man
>>>/pol/
/pol/ack here, the fuck are you smoking? We repect police work, they keep dindus under control. Liberal redditors antiguns can go fuck themselves with their inneficient tasers
>>
>>28694553

police have to give first aid to people they shoot. one of my sergeants did CPR on a guy he shot in the chest with a 12 gauge slug and he said it was like jamming his hands into a bowl of hamburger, but you have to at least try to help them
>>
>>28705960
I can't tell if this video is showing how stupid people are, or actually defending the guy who literally pretended to draw on a police with this gun already pointed at them.

Regardless, good shooting.
>>
>>28705990
The proper
I mean, why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>28696552
Probably streamlight, TLR3 I think is the model.
>>
>>28702074
His name was Mario.
>>
>>28700313
Darwin strikes again.
>>
itt only stupid fucked up people cheer on the cops using unreasonable force.

these people are the idiots that think it could never happen to them cause they actually think they are smart. but the fact is a cop that does this can just fuck you up for no reason. or shoot your girlfriend who complains about something or your kid having a panic attack or whatever.

cops need to grow a pair it is their duty to die instead of citizens if push comes to show not their job to shoot citizens just to make sure they don't get hurt.
>>
>>28706206
Here's a tip.

If you want to accuse people of being stupid, always use proper capitalization and punctuation while you're doing it.
>>
>>28700156
>I wonder what it is they keep blurring out at random points in the video?

Stuff they consider identifying. It might make no sense to us but consider what local criminals could glean from these videos.
>>
>>28706246
I think it's just debris hitting the lens.
>>
>>28694002

sgt green is pretty operator

>moved that knife in the table
>shove and shoot
>drew and on target on like 1.5 seconds
>dat strobe and laser

ofc griffin

>being a bitch from the start
>screaming gun while drawing her taser
>realizes she fucked up and takes the time to reholster taser instead of dropping it for her gun
>also screams on radio
>kicks the guys gun
>KICKS THE GUYS GUN

Why do people always kick the guy's gun? When you shoot someone, that's a crime scene. A homicide occurred. Don't fuck with the crime scene by kicking the guy's gun. I have been a cop for years and been to lots of different trainings, and there was never a gun kicking 101 class offered.
>>
File: jackie.jpg (8 KB, 278x181) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jackie.jpg
8 KB, 278x181
>>28706206

>it is their duty to die
>>
>>28706322
wouldnt you want to remove the persons weapon after they attempted to kill you with it? seems like pretty common sense to me.
>>
>>28705629
On an overpass. Aiming at cars.
>>
>>28706344
like all armed service.
they are to die instead of the civilians if needed.
literally the very purpose of their training and existence.
>>
>>28693729
Hope this hammers it home for that retard that doesn't get the fact that blades are weapons.
>>
>>28695409
I would've expected an actual argument by now other than saying 'bootlicker' over and over. It's akin to aruging with a kid in elementary school. Let me guess the response 'bootlicker' or 'fag'.
>>
>>28692827
It's a good thing nobody was carrying a handgun or who knows what would've happened.
Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 41
Thread DB ID: 474988



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.