[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rhythm Games Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 37

File: 1497028200467.jpg (226KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497028200467.jpg
226KB, 1280x960px
previous
>>17144788
>>
random is cheating
>>
using your hands is cheating
>>
hi-speed is cheating
>>
cheatposting is shitposting and not funny in the slightest
>>
Hello casuals! I just fucking normal cleared Long Train Running H.

Guess who can fucking scratch? This guy!
>>
i will never get how knobs work in voltex
>>
File: XDcrWM6.jpg (2MB, 2712x904px) Image search: [Google]
XDcrWM6.jpg
2MB, 2712x904px
Grace is a cute
>>
Now THIS is a meme chart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ypHNZdW0ms
>>
anyone have that twitter video where some guy uses a pack of yakult on the ending of a chunithm song?
>>
File: iidx_is_cheating.jpg (359KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
iidx_is_cheating.jpg
359KB, 1632x1224px
>>
File: gM7fHBcd.png (52KB, 169x158px) Image search: [Google]
gM7fHBcd.png
52KB, 169x158px
>DPER Course
I can never stop screaming.
>>
File: 1447279327490.gif (3MB, 627x617px) Image search: [Google]
1447279327490.gif
3MB, 627x617px
>started playing an actual instrument
>no longer have desire to play any rhythm game besides ITG
>>
you use this same boring picture of a round 1 in like every thread lol
>>
>>17217813

Real instruments are boring though. Plus, IIDX is still harder than real instruments.
>>
>>17217813
>not playing ddr too

ishiggydiggydoo
>>
>>17217944

I haven't used it in 4 months calm down
>>
>>17217704

yea thats some bullshit
>>
>guy I invited is just sitting there doing nothing

God damn it. Last time I ever do that.
>>
>>17218309
But that's how you get power. You get free stuff and sit until you've powerful enough.
>>
is it possible to make friends in a Japanese arcade? if it helps, I'm a girl who speaks decent japanese
>>
>>17218960
Only if you're Kaiden
oh wait you're a girl
>>
>>17218960
I am also a girl irl that speaks nihongo.
>>
>>17218960
jap arcadegoers are almost entirely socially bankrupt otaku

they don't even talk to other guys who play the games, what makes you think they'll beat their inner spaghettimancer for long enough to speak to a girl

if you wanted to make friends in arcades just go to the us desu

being a girl in an american arcade is social life on beginner mode, half the dudes there will worship and orbit you no matter how good or shitty you are at games
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2KB, 165x115px
What are some fun 7+ tier songs in triboost re:evolve? I'm a big fan of fast strumming and I suck at sequences like these when they're really fast.
>>
Even cats play IIDX
>>
>>17218960
same except i'm a tranny
>>
>>17219218
The cat's face accurately depicts the feeling of playing IIDX
>>
>>17219250
But it says demo play
>>
>>17219238
Fucking kill yourself then.
>>
>>17217395
*a slut
>>
i dont like iidx or popn
>>
>>17219915
what do you like then
>>
>>17218960

An actual girl? The nips aren't too fond of the mentally ill.
>>
Is it true the timing windows for DP are stricter in LR2 than IIDX?
>>
>>17217704
>perditus paradisus
>quantum teleportation
>koakuma lovely radio
>quell

All that's left is Go Berzerk
>>
How do I get into the pig site
>>
So what good rhythm games have a rock OST asides GuitarFreaks, Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Drummania?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W__p0gCBSZI
>>
>>17220520
First I've heard of that, and it makes little sense anyway, seeing as how LR2's timing is not established by the program itself.
>>
>>17220520
So far as I can tell, it's basically what >>17222215 said, except that easy judge difficulty in LR2 is more lenient, normal is about the same, and hard and very hard are harder.

With that said, most of the BMS I've played have been easy judge. It's simply a matter of prevalence of easy rank songs in general in BMS. IIDX has often been touted as pretty strict in general about accuracy, and BMS songs seem to favor using easy judge rank because it's more friendly to those less experienced in rhythm games and thus makes them more popular. And it's true. I play normal 10's and easy 11's because it can be easy and frustrating to fuck up your timing on normal.

Another thing worthy to note is that IIDX is based on frames instead of directly by ms. This can cause a variety of wonkiness as many players in these threads have noted previously.
>>
File: 534534.png (33KB, 856x222px) Image search: [Google]
534534.png
33KB, 856x222px
What is this nerd doing
>>
i cant tell what the fuck is going on in reflec beat
>>
>>17222936
Can you ever? It's fucking awful to read.
>>
>>17222480
Was curious because something I read said that IIDX gives you an extra frame on the doubles timing windows.
>>
Does anyone know why nobody wants to chart the easier charts for Heavenly Haven for K-Shoot? It didn't seem to be a problem before to chart all the easier stuff for the previous SDVX games, but now suddenly if you want to play anything below 16 you're shit out of luck. What changed?
>>
>>17219019
Whilst I wouldn't go as far as saying 'socially bankrupt', it's true that JP arcades are not especially good for making new friends. There's basically no feeling of community or coming together, just people playing their games and then leaving.

>>17218960
You can always try. Just know you'll probably need to make the first, second, third, fourth, etc. moves.
>>
Welp. I quit rhythm games forever. They were all I had to live for and I can no longer afford to play them.

Suicide here I come!
>>
>>17223203
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17222987
They didn't really do those for gravity wars, either

But are there heavenly haven charts somewhere? Could I get a link?
>>
>>17223203

Maybe if you had just gotten some fucking help with your anger problems you wouldn't have to constantly spend money on it.

Besides, not playing them sounds a lot healthier for you anyways
>>
>>17223836
Not all of them, but a significant amount of charts got charted with more diifficulties. I guess people got tired of having to chart difficulties people never play.

12-15 are still arguably good territory, though. Lots of experienced rhythm gamers but new to SDVX start out around there, so there's a good argument to chart those.

Anyway, pretty sure I got the Heavenly Haven charts from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/kshootmania/wiki/gettingsongs
>>
>>17224169
>12-15
If we're talking newscale, you can get to that level in like a month. And that's with no rhythm game experience. People coming from other hard stuff like IIDX can reach 16-17 even faster than that.
Also, converts will most likely come to a halt come the full release of eAcloud (hell, may have already started, considering the beta has most of the songs).
>>
are there any good rhythm games on the google play store?
>>
>>17224290

deemo
cytus
love live school idol festival
>>
>>17224290
no
>>
>>17224261
That's not necessarily true. Don't judge other people by your own standards. I've been playing K-Shoot on and off for a year, started with 12's and am only starting to break into 15's now, and I have years of experience in other rhythm games. I used to play it quite a bit for a few months after I first found it, too.
>>
File: 6ex.jpg (61KB, 296x173px) Image search: [Google]
6ex.jpg
61KB, 296x173px
Did Cobalt Flux actually make a pad this ugly?
>>
>>17224408
I did say "can". Nothing wrong with learning it slower and I certainly don't judge people for that. I'm just going off of what I've gathered from my own and a few other players' experience.
>>
>>17224408
sdvx/ksm is piss easy until oldscale 14s, then there are actual jumps in difficulty
>>
>>17224661
Yeah I kind of noticed. It only took me like a month to get to 14, and it's taken me waaay longer to get to 15 DESU. Somehow reading double lasers and mixing fx into bt as it often does takes a fucking long time to get used to.
>>
>>17222976
>IIDX gives you an extra frame on the doubles timing windows
That can't possibly be true.
>>
>fail a song miserably with an A
>play it again and clear with a B
What did Konami mean by this?
>>
>>17224290
Dynamix
>>
>>17224261
>converts will most likely come to a halt come the full release of eAcloud
Not sure why this would happen, eamuse cloud is payed while KSM is not.
>>
>>17225157
Because, if I'm not mistaken, one of the main people behind the converts has said he'll stop once the beta/full release comes out.
Someone else might pick it up, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
>>
is NOMA a furry
>>
File: rip.png (155KB, 1323x768px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
155KB, 1323x768px
tried to get into bemaniso.ws. had cindy fanart ready and a picture of my ratio on an anime private tracker.
>>
>tfw finally tackling 9s

feels good

although anything another diff is still hard, even some 8s
>>
>>17225561
go na mi
>>
>>17225561
If you connect again i'll give you an invite
>>
>>17225892
holy crap, thanks!
>>
why do foam ddr pads suck
>>
>>17224425

that must be an early one. the one i had didn't have a border to it. it did have those metal pieces in at the corners of the middle panel though.
>>
ive been playing for a year and just found out about the 1048 style
>>
>>17226171
1048 style is cheating
>>
File: IMG_1343.png (763KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.png
763KB, 1136x640px
>mfw derusting pop'n after 3 years
>>
Friendly reminder that failing songs is the only way to git gud, and random is cheating.
>>
That anon was right. Took a week break and crossed 3 more 11s off my list. Also cleared Blue Rain which is an entry level mid tier 11 so I guess I'm improving.
>>
File: 1490449847244.jpg (289KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490449847244.jpg
289KB, 600x800px
>>17229196

Hey that was me! good job anon
>>
im going to round1

rec me some fun songs in any game
>>
File: VerTex^3 by FEFEMZ.jpg (349KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
VerTex^3 by FEFEMZ.jpg
349KB, 2048x1152px
>only 5 steps away from FCing a chart that's essentially Valkyrie Dimension on steroids within ~60ms timing window
Somebody stop this madman.
>>
>>17229472
You don't understand what makes Valkyrie Dimension broken. VVV S23 in PIU is actually rather reasonable in comparison.

>~60ms timing window
I assume you mean +/-60ms, so ~120ms.
>>
>>17229366
雪月花 in iidx
>>
File: 0LsGgCf.png (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0LsGgCf.png
24KB, 600x600px
>>17229517
~40ms early and ~80ms late, so ~120ms total and ~60ms radius on average. Twice as large as DDR's Perfect, except asymmetric. Pic related.

>You don't understand what makes Valkyrie Dimension broken.
I understand Valkyrie Dimension and it's not even broken, just incredibly difficult considering its opening stream is at the peak speed at which a human can consistently stream and all the crossover stepjumps which have to be cheesed via awkward bracketing that's incredibly difficult to perform consistently within Perfect window.
>VVV S23 in PIU is actually rather reasonable in comparison.
It's literally VD's opening stream with crossovers, except there's two of them. Maybe I overstated its relative difficulty, but it's comparable.
>>
>>17229628
That image seems to show ~80ms early and ~120ms late, for ~200ms total. Am I reading it incorrectly. I assumed SJ was the default, but maybe NJ is.

I figured the streams were comparable between VD and VVV, but the stepjumps are what made me place VD above it. Most people I know of just mash the shit out of VD's ending stream because of the crossovers and the silly jump in it. If you break it down, you can bracket the jump with your left foot and never double step, but I've never seen anyone actually attempt that twist.
>>
Thailand has its own angry anon.
>>
>>17229901
>BBKKBKK
>>
File: VD.png (48KB, 374x434px) Image search: [Google]
VD.png
48KB, 374x434px
>>17229713
Pic related is the hardest part of VD to nail and its cheese strat. There is one more crossover stepjump shortly afterwards (straightforward with its cheese) and lateral stepjump in the final stream (actually even easier because you've got two regular steps between the bracketing). This one, however, is taxing as hell because you'd have to pull off two bracket doublestep -> bracket jack with one foot in a quick succession. The preceding step makes approaching this even harder. An alternative cheese would be doing a left leg doublestep following the right leg doublestep, followed by an actual stepjump, but not only you'd need to perform a footswitch on the second up or down arrow bracketing, but the following jump means you're effectively doing three steps with left leg in a row, which sucks just as hard. Or you could just do legitimate crossover stepjumps here and leave the cheese for the other two.

https://ufile.io/1k1uf - here's a quick translation of VVV S23 (and the hilariously broken S18) chart into 4panel if you want to better compare the two.
>>
>ubiquitous fantastic ride spa

umm?

how am is this an 8?
>>
>>17229366
for the love of god in guitar hero :D
>>
>>17229366
mermaid girl
>>
File: 1497005533417.jpg (68KB, 664x595px) Image search: [Google]
1497005533417.jpg
68KB, 664x595px
>>17218960
If you play DDR with shorts on, people will admire your well-sculpted legs and ass.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VYpL5O17Ho

uheauehuehuehau
>>
>>17224290
idolmaster is pretty good
>>
Which is generally considered harder, Valkyrie Dimension or Over the Period?
The ending of OTP gets me every time, I'm wondering if maybe I should just try to clear VD instead.
>>
>>17232125
They're about the same. VD is much harder to score on though
>>
>>17232090

not technically on the play store though

but yea, only im@s:SS or LLSIF are worth playing on android and im@s is definitely the better of those two
>>
File: OTP840.png (49KB, 325x738px) Image search: [Google]
OTP840.png
49KB, 325x738px
>>17232125
Most definitely VD. Over The Period is actually the easiest 19 to pass. If you have problems with laterals in 840BPM speedup then just bracket them. If it's the preceding crossovers in 420BPM section then download the simfile and see what and how you can cheese.
>>
>Nostalgia was released almost 4 months ago
>still no music by xi

WTF Konami.
>>
>>17232825
>Over The Period is actually the easiest 19 to pass
Is it really? I've already done Egoism 440 and Paranoia Revolution but the 420 crossovers in OTP always get my gauge low enough that I can't cheese the speedup after it well enough
I've tried just memorizing the speedup as much as I can, but I still have to play the entire song on 1.25x instead of 1.5x for the Expert, so the rest of it is so slow I can barely read anything.

I did get lucky and make it though through the first speedup in VD on my first try but never again since then.
>>
how the fuck do I turn knobs
>>
>>17229356
Thanks!
>>
>>17233974
rotate them around their rotation axis, either clockwise or counterclockwise depending on if the laser moves right or left, respectively.
Attack on dwarf exh is a good song to practice this.
>>
>>17233974
https://twitter.com/_BollC14/status/735634287618195456
>>
>only play console Taiko
>can't perfect combo songs on hard
Fuck my life, senpais.
>>
>>17225561
lol fuck sows
>>
>>17235323

seriously considering buying a ps4 for the new console taiko, hopefully the peripheral isn't shit
>>
invite me to sows please i want to get copula and play dynamite repeatedly
>>
>>17236630
you cant start downloading arcade rips automatically from sows, you need to become a super user first, i dont have any invites, sorry.
>>
>>17217446
chunithm is full of meme plays by people anyway

the detection seems to be really lenient
>>
>>17236933
It's impossible to avoid leniency with Chunithm's game design and hardware design.

The air sensors can't distinguish between different objects, so leniency is required in sections with lots of air inputs. It also allows cheesing heavy air sections if you can use one hand for tapping the notes and another hand for waving in front of the air sensors (something really conspicuous if you watch videos or people in the arcade). At this point high difficulty maps are likely designed around cheesing the air sensors.

The design of sliding holds also creates ambiguities because their inputs can overlap with the timing windows of ordinary taps. It's possible to input taps either by tapping normally or by sliding into them. Without some way of tie breaking, there is ambiguity when you have slide holds near taps, like in the popular "zig zags with taps in the empty spots" gimmick. I imagine they solve this either by making the timing windows for sliding into taps smaller, or by blocking slide inputs from hitting ordinary taps (but not non-hold slide inputs), when there is a slide hold active in the sliding input's lanes.

The air sensors might be solved with higher resolution sensors, but the design of the game's inputs inherently requires messing about with timing.

tl;dr: The design of Chunithm, both in the game mechanics and in the actual hardware, requires some leniency to work without making inputs unintuitive and making some patterns impossible to place.
>>
File: 51WJ9+GBd3L.jpg (60KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
51WJ9+GBd3L.jpg
60KB, 354x500px
can someone aware me on the current DDR scene? what's the most popular version out right now, and would you basically have to be in japan to play it?

i only ever had the original purple, orange (ddr2), and green (extreme) discs for ps2. just casually dicking around after not touching my setup after a few years.

newfag question: is maxx unlimited supposed to be an easy or difficult song (always played alone so i don't really know in the grand scheme)? are you actually supposed to use training mode (lol)? i got to AA on so deep and maxx unlimited just brute forcing a few (ten?) thousand times, was actually pretty fun

what made YOU want to play rhythm games? it was originally my bro's setup so i learned to get some exercise, but when i think about it it seems insane obsessively perfecting charts while listening to the same songs for almost a decade
>>
>>17237723

there's ddr cabs everywhere nigga

at least if you're in the usa
>>
>>17237726
let's be fair though the majority of those cabs are in shit condition and have horrifically recessed pads
>>
which game has the better at home experience, iidx or sdvx? I want to buy a controller for one so i can play at home. I want a DDR setup but that costs too much
>>
>>17237861
IIDX is the better experience period home or AC, it's the better game
>>
>>17237861
Both games have a pretty good at home experience. However with SDVX you'd have to flip your monitor 90 degrees to completely enjoy it. Personally I would choose IIDX since I like that game more than SDVX.
>>
>>17237861
iidx
>better game
>bigger songlist
>lr2 has more/better quality content available than ksm
>can also play 5key beatmania on mame for even more content
>don't have to rotate your monitor
>>
>>17237861
As much as I like sdvx, I'll have to say IIDX. As others have said, it has a bigger songlist, larger content-producing fanbase and just more content. The gameplay appeals to me more, which is surprising considering I started with sdvx.
Also, for me sdvx doesn't really seem to offer much in the way of rhythms, unlike iidx. The end result is that sdvx feels like I'm pressing the buttons rather randomly, whereas iidx charts have a more rhythmlike feel to them. Makes me get more absorbed in the game, which is nice.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-26+at+02.09.26).jpg (253KB, 1864x1007px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-26+at+02.09.26).jpg
253KB, 1864x1007px
My third AAA, am I starting to get gud yet?
>>
hype!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IHzfAmMyrM
>>
>>17238931
who cares if the song doesn't appear in the screenshot?
>>
https://www.gamo2.com/en/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=320

should I buy this? idk anything about the different kinds of switches and stuff
>>
>>17239385

those are the cheap switches and buttons , just fyi
>>
>>17239385
Those switches will die pretty fast.
>>
>no SDVX for almost a year
>Still pass 16s on my first game after the break

Guess the SDVX player in me isn't dead.
>>
So are OMROMs made to last considering 100s of people playing all day, right. So does that mean it'll last years for me considering I only play a few hours, 3 days a week?
>>
>decided on a whim to spend all $1200 I have to go to anime expo
>waited too long to get plane tickets
>they went up almost $200
>can no longer afford to go to anime expo
convince me not to drop $400 on an fp7
>>
>>17239741
If you're willing to spend it all just get the RED with sanwas and omrons
>>
>>17239748
the red is even bigger than fp7 isn't it?
I already have some big space issues on my tiny desk
>>
>>17239640
Let's take the D2MV-01-1C3 for as the reference, as this is the one used in iidx. These calculations do work for sdvx too, as it uses 1C3s for fx buttons and 1C2s for bts, which are identical in their longevity.
They promise 1 000 000 presses for electrical life and 10 000 000 presses for mechanical life. Considering an another chart is ~ 2000 keypresses, so approx. 250 keypresses/button (8 inputs, notes fall exactly even on every input), you can expect them to last you at minimum 4000 another songs, if they stop working because they fail electrically. Since this is promised for 125 VDC and 0.1A and your controller has 5V and a few mA of current, the electrical life is not going to be the problem. So that leaves us with the mechanical longevity.

With 10 000 000 presses and 250 presses/key/song, that's about 40 000 songs. Since this is rated for 1Hz, and you're playing at about 2 Hz for each button, let's say the longevity is halved. So you get 20 000 songs.
A song is 2 minutes, and let's say you choosing a song and playing it takes 3 minutes. That's 20 songs in an hour, or 60 songs in a play session, or 180 songs in a week, with 3 days of play a week.
20 000 anothers/(180songs/week*52weeks/year) = 2.1 years of anothers. Could be 4 years of anothers, since the halving is an arbitrary operation because we operate the keys a bit harder than recommended.

Now that's quite impressive for a 2,17€ part, if you ask me.

The 100g switches (V-10-1A4) have 10 times less longevity according to specs, but I doubt they fail at that point. Remember, that's what's promised by omron, so we can expect a huge majority of the parts (>95%) to last that long. The real half-life of these switches is probably 2-5 times the use that's promised. So it could be anything from 2-10 years of hardcore play, every week, month and year. If you buy a few replacement switches, you shouldn't have to worry about the switches for a long time.

As an anecdote, I've been punishing my V-10-1A4s for a few months now, and have no problems. Maybe someone with a bit experienced controller could chip in and tell if they've had any failed switches?

Data sheet here:
http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/307/en-d2mv-20403.pdf
The figures are also mentioned here:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/sanwadenshi/item/ilumb_223/
>>
>>17239809
That's really great, thank you
>>
where can i get sim files for newer iidx games for LR2?
>>
>>17240206
A good question.
Here's another:
If you get your files from bms terminal 2, what's the url to that place without the bms? :^)
>>
>>17239764

I have the RED myself and unless you've got a setup specific for iidx, like a separate tv with stand, the RED probably wouldn't be worth it because it's huge and heavy , it's not really movable at all. but for me I have it in basically a homemade cabinet setup, and since it never moves from that position it's fine. oh and the total price + shipping + fees was $1330 so bear that in mind, they don't really give you an estimate on the shipping so now you know.
>>
File: DDN8KHbUAAE9N81.jpg (74KB, 664x754px) Image search: [Google]
DDN8KHbUAAE9N81.jpg
74KB, 664x754px
>>
25th style when?
>>
>>17241249
September (22)? October (24)? November (23)? Any of these months.
>>
>>17241254
>2022
>2024
>2023
what did he mean by this?
>>
i want spada just to play insane techniques its such a good song
i love it
>>
i want copula just to play dynamite its such a good song
i love it
>>
>>17241479
>>17241387

just get the BMSes dudes lmao
>>
>>17241387
>>17241479
just get the CRAMSes dudes lmao
>>
>>17237759
literally move to california there are like 15 ace cabs and like 5 private 2014 cabs
>>
is there a song that is on all the games at round1?
>>
>>17239809
Which springs do SDVX BTs use?
>>
>>17242152
Flower?
>>
>>17242187
100g according to this guy:
http://the.bonkler.com/2014/03/sound-voltex-controller-buildlog-part-1-planning/
>>
>>17239640

I used the default honeywells for like a year and never had a problem,
but after upgrading to omron/sanwa the heavier switches feel a lot better, closer to a cab
>>
>>17242187
All spring/switch setups vary between cabinets.
Usually, roughly 60-80g.
>>
>>17242152
flower or bad apple, probably
>>
>>17227260
>re cleared a 46
Now I don't feel bad anymore
>>
File: ddp.jpg (251KB, 670x890px) Image search: [Google]
ddp.jpg
251KB, 670x890px
Do I really need to be able to read notes at really really high speeds to git gut? I've seen some shitters in some games, play at max speed and using double time mods, is it the key?
>>
>>17242920
Not always. Find the speed you're most comfortable.
>>
>>17242924
I do, but I'm feeling stuck right now and can't find how to improve, guess I'll just keep playing as usual.
>>
>>17242920
depends how good and what game

i use 360/360 gn/wn in iidx which is v slow compared to most players and i can clear a handful of 11s and exhc/fc/hc various 10s
>>
>>17242920
The only thing you need to be able to do is read notes at really really low speeds. Because no matter what game you're playing, there's bound to be some dickhead song that has an insanely low BPM section that's impossible to read regardless of your speed mod.
>>
>>17224290
Dynamix and Love Live.
>>
I'm pretty new to dancing games (played on keyboard) and I have some questions.
1. There are songs that are expert with number 4 and are impossible to complete and there are some above expert with number 13 that are pretty easy. What's the system?
2. What is considered decent? And what should I be more proud of - completing hard songs or getting good scores in easier ones?
>>
>>17243655
There are songs that are expert with number 4 and are impossible to complete and there are some above expert with number 13 that are pretty easy. What's the system?
I cannot think of a single song this would be true for. You should be able to get up to 6 or even higher by literally your second set.
>>
>>17243672
First is literally everything from "Denpack append", second is some songs from "StepMonar"
>>
Are there any worthwhile and free rhythm games for PC that aren't Osu or Stepmania?
>>
>Back in the hicksville USA

OK, now I am suffering.
The nearest Round One is 800+ miles away.
I never thought I would like East Asian cities, but darn if I don't miss the arcades.
>>
>>17243766
>hicksville USA
R1 opens on Saturday, anon.
>>
>>17243751
Kshoot and lr2, I guess.
>>
>>17243775

I'll check them out. Thanks.
>>
>>17243774
I currently live in rural Montana
>>
File: fe948af8d5.png (139KB, 873x879px) Image search: [Google]
fe948af8d5.png
139KB, 873x879px
>>17243813
Too bad you don't live in Hicksville.
>>
>>17243655
Get this fork of stepmania: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145215

It has very useful stuff like a search function, and it has its own difficulty calculator, so the difficulty numbers actually mean something there.
>>
>>17243813
Holy fuck, someone else who's in Montana? I understand your suffering, anon.
>>
>>17242920
No, plenty of very good people read at slowish speeds. Reading at excessively high speeds leads to more reaction-based playing, which may be detrimental when you need to recognize certain patterns (e.g. DDR crossovers and other wacky shit).

However pretty much every game has a song with a slowdown in it, so learning to read 1.0 is definitely a skill you need to learn.
>>
>>17243655
lots of stepmania keyboard shit has alternate grading scales, or the numbers are total memes. ddr past ddr x also has a new 1-19 scale instead of the old ddr 1-10. itg is based on the ddr 1-10 but expands on it, and staminashit is getting its own ratings in the 15-25 range that arent related to other charts. its weird.
>>
tfw saving the world takes long
>>
>>17245303

I just click, instantly press ctrl+w when the new tab opens up

It's literally just 35 seconds anon
>>
>>17245451
I meant the amount of upload it gives you.
Like I understand they can't possibly make it much higher but it still sucks being new.
Basically i'm just being a bitch.
>>
>>17245505
Dellar is much more better
save the world is 1 gb/mo
dellar is 10 gb/1,2 mo
You decide which you want to spend your time on
>>
wtf pump it up is full of speed change gimmicks
>>
>>17245303
savetheworld.php?action=saved

lul
>>
>>17245759
if you abuse this we'll ban you
>>
>>17245846
lrn2code
>>
yeah no but really how the fuck do I turn knobs
>>
>>17246019
turn just like what you see lol
>>
How long does it take before I stop fucking up and hitting wrong keys on slow parts of songs?
>>
>>17246912
You will never be good. Give up now.
>>
Are there anymore charts like Pet Peeve and Attack on Dwarf? They're fun but I'm not sure if there are others like them.
>>
>>17247103
if you're talking about knob charts, fairyjoke, fairy dancing on lake, firestorm come to mind
>>
Which popn character is the most furry
>>
File: Wolfgang_change.jpg (63KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfgang_change.jpg
63KB, 345x500px
>>17247327
>>
>>17247103
>>17247137
In addition, Issen, LoFi-M, Profession, Endroll are also knob charts. Anything charted by Matsudo I think.

I agree the charts looks really fun, but those are my fucking weakness I can barely clear AoD, fucking knobs dude just turn to the direction they going lmao
>>
>cleared a 47 today
Guess I'm almost back to where I was years ago

Also fuck the 48 wall
>>
File: 1489366340819.jpg (84KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489366340819.jpg
84KB, 1080x1440px
>drew cindy
>messaged multiple admins on irc
>none of them responded
>>
>>17249588
It's not a thing anymore since people from the hypocritical secret club abused it to meme on sows. Blame them.
>>
File: 1476114268438.png (291KB, 466x411px) Image search: [Google]
1476114268438.png
291KB, 466x411px
>>17249640
>my only source of an invite isn't a thing anymore
>>
>>17249651
go one the irc and read the topic in #bemaniso
>>
>>17249743
that's a meme, no?
>>
>>17249754
no, look at the last 3 digits. or if you want scroll up where i complained about not getting in. cause someone gave the answer there
>>
>>17249761
I already know what it is but I can't even join when I try
no such channel
>>
>>17249777
/join #konami
i just tried it a few minutes ago, it worked.
>>
>>17249783
it was empty
>>
>>17249796
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>17249796
You'll make it eventually
>>
>>17249651
I'll invite you if you can prove you're not a fucking idiot and won't get yourself banned.
>>
>You have 30 new torrents!
>It's all music album shit

Who cares
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 113x191px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 113x191px
>>17249838
all I can really show is my ratios on ab and jps
>>
>>17249883
That's perfectly fine. If you can do well on those trackers you can do well on sows. Give me your email.
>>
>>17249889
[email protected]
>>
>>17249896
sent ;)
>>
File: 1450768793178.jpg (56KB, 216x219px) Image search: [Google]
1450768793178.jpg
56KB, 216x219px
>>17249899
thanks a lot dude
I really appreciate it
>>
>>17249904
don't forget to save the world
>>
>>17249904
and don't forget to grab all the freeleech stuff
>>
What if we split dance games (DDR/PIU/ITG/whatever) from this general and send them to /asp/ or wherever else? Their playerbase consists 99% of normies who stay away from /jp/, but would make their general way more active than this one if it were on a normie board.
>>
>>17250236
Honestly, this whole general should move to /vg/.
>>
>>17250873
and be .05x as alive as csgog, which dies before 750 all the time? nty

>>17250236
>like 1/3 of the discussion in these threads is dance games
>i-it's the normies!

fatty jealous of ddr players detected
>>
Are there any places i can read the full lore of BEMANI games? all i can find "in depth" is for pop'n but i want to know the SDVX and IIDX stories
>>
>>17251028
This general would be much more active if it was on /vg/.

I didn't know there was a rhythm game general on 4chan for the longest time because I never thought to check /jp/.

Really, the only reason not to would be if you don't want stuff like guitar hero discussed in the threads.
>>
>>17251090
there is no lore
it's just a shitty justification for putting girls in the games
>>
>>17251106
there are many reasons actually, have you even been on /vg/?
>>
>>17251147
yes
There are many more rhythm game players than players of many of the games that have generals over there.
People just don't know this general exists.
>>
>>17251106
>inviting discussion of garbage western rhythm games
>inviting stupid dumbfuck normies that post about the cheat rail and playing daikenkai oni unironically
>inviting people who aren't weebs in general to a general focused around a highly weeby activity

rhythm games thread on /vg/ would be an absolute abomination
>>
>>17251090
there is no story to iidx other than minor blurbs about the characters which is explained on their remywiki pages

the sdvx story is absolute garbo lol but the recaps are translated somewhere if you google
>>
>>17251106
>This general would be much more active if it was on /vg/.
>>17251153
>People just don't know this general exists.

>I would rather have a fast-moving shitfest full of idiots than a quiet place for reasonable discussion

lol
>>
>>17251203
>reasonable discussion
which thread are you describing
>>
File: xin.png (401KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
xin.png
401KB, 427x240px
>>17251107
>>17251199

no? theres all of roots26, the manga and drama cds. there are no english translations, but theres still alot of story.
>>
what are some fun doubles charts in DDR
>>
>>17251459
女々しくて challenge
>>
If this general moved to /vg/ it would just attract a bunch of osu kids. So no thanks.
>>
what's the difference between the push button and microswitches? are sanwas push buttons worth it? they add like $90 to the cost
>>
>>17251459
happy edp
>>
>>17251628
>are sanwas push buttons worth it? they add like $90 to the cost
Only if you want to be 100% arcade accurate. It's not really necessary.
>>
>>17251628
The push button is just something that you press.
Microswitch is what registers the press.

Sanwas are only worth it if you have money to spend and want your controller to feel closer to the arcade.
>>
>>17251628
Sanwas are not really worth it, specially if you never played on an actual machine before and know how they feel.

The microswitches though, get the best ones possible. They're not expensive and have extremely long life, specially if you're the only one that's going to play on the controller.
>>
>>17251106

This gets asked every few threads or so, there are plenty of reasons why these threads don't function well on /vg/, and it has been attempted before. The main one being that /vg/ is literally too fast for this thread, so it gets bumped off page 10 pretty quickly.
The others being about the niche nature of the content being discussed is more fitting for /jp/ than /vg/, and /vg/ tends to bring in attention whores, tripfags, etc.
Like i'm sure regulars in this thread remember last year when that faggot kept making a new thread at bump limit and making a huge /vg/ style OP and we basically told him to fuck off after 2 threads. I'd imagine you would get faggots like that everywhere on /vg/.

Also
>people don't know this general exists
People make rhythm game threads on /v/ all the time and people talk about bemani, referencing this thread. I mean, you got here just fine. You make it sound like there are tons of people searching for this hidden outlet to discuss obscure Japanese rhythm games, and there really isn't.
>>
>>17251628
As others have said, chinese pushbuttons are perfectly fine. The switches (and to some extent, springs) are a really good investment, as they contribute a huge amount to how the playing feels, and are so long-lived that their cost is pretty much negligible.

I made some back-of-the-envelope calculations here
>>17239809
And based on those you're looking at a max. 15 €/year investment for a tremendously better playing experience.
>>
I know it's a bit of a stretch, but anybody have an invite they could spare? Been lurking in the IRC for like 2 months now but there's just nothing to talk about, or even a discussion to jump in on.
>>
Is there a chart that makes you go "holy shit that was fun!" after you finished it?

Vid related does the trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjlqMSJMMB4
>>
>>17253165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Mmdq3O1Io
>>
>>17252146
What's your favorite giant robot?
>>
>>17253487
I feel like this is a reference I'm not catching, but if it's an actual question then I don't really have one.
>>
>>17253585
Not a reference, just curious to know. It's okay.
>>
>>17253165
https://youtu.be/SpREd7wp0Sg
>>
>>17252146
Alright, gimme your email, I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>17253883
[email protected]
>>
>>17253900
Oh, it's freeleech which means invitations are no-go.
I'll be in touch sometime tomorrow/the day after.
>>
>>17253932
Ah alright, well thanks in advance! It's been a good day, sanwas came in and invite.
>>
File: amqlil.png (10KB, 788x149px) Image search: [Google]
amqlil.png
10KB, 788x149px
Whenever i go and download HDD data it's stalled, but the site says it has seeders. what to do?
>>
It's great to have a good IIDX day as a chance of pace considering most days are mediocre or just plain bad.

>Several new AAs on 10s
>Few more 11s cleared
>Getting closer to my toughest rival

Nice.
>>
>>17254041
Are you a new member? You should read the rules/FAQ.

New members can't get Data until they reach a certain status.
>>
>>17254053
oh, so you have to be a super user eeven during free leech? damn that sucks.
>>
>>17242152
>>17242197
>Flower

IIDX, DDR, SDVX, Museca, Gitadora, Pop'n, DanceEvolution, Groove Coaster

It's also more or less on Pump it Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyTWVcbr8YE
>>
>>17253165
You mean a chart you struggled with, but ended up being very fun in retrospect once you became capable enough to beat it?
Spanish Snowy Dance from DDR was the the closest to such a chart for me. For the longest time I considered it disproportionately difficult piece of shit I would struggle with for hell knows how long, and then one day the patterns suddenly clicked for me and I became capable of FCing it every few tries. It's still far from my favorite, but it's the most my opinion of a chart has ever changed.
Usually I have the most fun with charts when I make personal improvement needed to get the desired result, but before I finish the usually hellish grind needed to actually nail it.
>>
whatever happened with bemanichan? the site is dead. did they move to another domain?
>>
>>17254041
I can help you. Give me your username in this thread an I can get back to you.
>>
>>17254955
im not in it, i was just wondering what happened to it.
>>
Why is everyone a furry AND gay?
>>
>>17255144
pop'n and IIDX have similar button arrangements, so many people that play one end up playing both.
>>
i dont like chords
>>
Possession is a really fun song.
>>
>>17255845
I want to play it in pop'n
>>
File: review.png (70KB, 754x642px) Image search: [Google]
review.png
70KB, 754x642px
Should I go to my local round one. Or should I follow the reviews.
>>
File: think.jpg (50KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
50KB, 433x469px
>>17256095

>ape whining about customer service

typical.
>>
>>17256152
t. buttmad round 1 employee
>>
>>17256152

everyone knows round 1 fucking suck but it's all we have in the us
>>
>>17256095
>going to the round one where packs of nigger kids sit on the iidx control panel

you dont have better options but whew
>>
>>17256713
>Tfw I'll probably never even see a sdvx control panel if I don't import a cab or spend a few grand going abroad
Living in yuurope is fucking suffering as far as rhythm games are concerned
>>
>>17256794
lv in london is getting sdvx soon
>>
>>17255280
Then go play Taiko.
>>
>>17254233
I love smashing chords in pop'n. That chart is full of them.
>>
>>17256806
>UK gets sdvx
>UK also leaves europe
>Tfw europe still has no sdvx
I bet the real reason for brexit is that konami likes to see europoors suffer
>>
>>17257055
Sweden has sdvx :^)
>>
>>17257064
Where? Ziv doesn't list any place having that.
>>
>>17257071
HEY STHLM got it earlier this month.
>>
>>17257074
God damn I'll need to visit Stockholm then.
>>
File: IMG_1539.jpg (410KB, 802x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1539.jpg
410KB, 802x650px
Both Grace and Rasis are a cute
>>
>>17257989
Grace is a slut though
>>
Can anyone give me easy 9s to play? I've only passed that 3L 2hu one.
>>
>>17258552
Also passed Routing apparently.
>>
>>17258552
Cosmic Cat/Night Sky/Papipu
>>
File: nrlabe.png (6KB, 252x199px) Image search: [Google]
nrlabe.png
6KB, 252x199px
building up takes forever
>>
whatever happened to jhlee
>>
>>17258807
he has a video of him playing osu!mania 5 days ago. so i dont think anything happened.
>>
>>17258837
error: he wasn't playing it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgKnR-jm3rQ&t=5s
>>
How does one learn to play SDVX laser meme maps?
>>
>>17258587
Papipu is way too fun, and was the only one of the three I could pass. Cosmic cat in particular gave me a bunch of trouble with the scratches, since I'm frankly horrible at them.
>>
i almost got 3rd dan
>>
>>17256794
At least you don't live in South America.
>>
>>17259242
At least you don't live in the fucking Balkans
>>
what are some good hardstyle albums
>>
>>17259282
Hardstyle is generally awful outside a handful of creative tracks. Ask on a dedicated website outside 4chan.
>>
>>17256605
more like round 1 us fucking sucks
>>
>>17259242
>>17259251
Why do you even post here if you don't live in Japan? Rhytm games are only big in Japan. Unless you constantly travel forth and back, you can fuck off.
>>
>>17259381
You fuck off, you can't tell me what to enjoy. I'll play as many rhythm games as I want.
>>
>>17259381
wew lad
>>
>>17259381
Why do you even post here if you live in Japan? Shouldn't you be on Futaba or something?
>>
>>17259470
What? By that logic only Americans should post on 4chan.
>>
>>17259618
>4chan is an american website

This isn't true for quite a while now.
>>
>>17253900
>>17253946
Yo check your mail
>>
>>17225561
Hey, staff member here.
Whoever said that is a prick. my scrollback doesn't go that far back. Usually you have the best luck by being on IRC when lots of others are around.
tweet some new fanart (so people dont just screencap that one) to the @bemaniso twitter and i'll see what i can do.
>>
>>17259121
You can do it!
>>
>>17258552
yoshida san [a]
takaramono [a]
medicine of love [a]

I usually play these to test the offset of an unfamiliar cab.
>>
File: wvyqqq.png (27KB, 253x378px) Image search: [Google]
wvyqqq.png
27KB, 253x378px
>>17259768
hey, an anon here was kind enough to give me an invite, so i'm already in sow!. thanks for the offer though!
>>
>>17259809
>Poputepipikku
my fucking man
>>
>>17259381
>Rhytm games are only big in Japan
>every ddr a cab in the us has a 5 person line at it, 24/7
>>
File: opera_2017-06-30_20-06-42.png (165KB, 479x398px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2017-06-30_20-06-42.png
165KB, 479x398px
>>17259822
ayy
>>
>>17259356

that's literally what i fucking said
>>
>>17259683
Thanks again.
>>
>>17259282
Kick's for liberation (1-5)
>>
>>17259809
I'm so glad that you didn't fucked up your ratio
>>
Whats the news on Sound Voltex for PC?

I'm totally out of the loop now.
>>
>>17260042
Konami jewed us again and you pay for tickets that are a little cheaper than arcade price, not a monthly subscription like infinitas.
>>
>>17260054
Everytime I come here to get some good news all my hopes get destroyed

Well, time to save up some money for a weekend in Tokyo, playing stupid rythm games the way they were supposed to be played
>>
>>17260060
>Everytime I come here to get some good news all my hopes get destroyed
>Well, time to save up some money for a weekend in Tokyo, playing stupid rythm games the way they were supposed to be played
>Why do you even post here if you don't live in Japan? Rhytm games are only big in Japan. Unless you constantly travel forth and back, you can fuck off.

poor third worlders that can't even spell "rhythm" acting smug online lmao
>>
How possible would it be for me to join sows (that's still the one that you guys use, right?) and make a dear friend a Sound Voltex machine, but I myself don't care about rhythm games? I feel as if I need to repay him for everything he's done for me.
>>
>>17260077
Please don't abuse the quotefunction.
>>
>>17260124
>>>17260077 (You)
>Please don't abuse the quotefunction.
>>
>>17259993
yah, i had an experience fucking up my ratio on another private tracker once, so i've learned how to maintain a good ratio overtime, and i ended up fixing the ratio on the other tracker.
>>
>>17260114
Pretend to like rhythm games and upload until you get circlejerk status
>>
>>17260114
if you dont care about rhythm games go on leggendaria instead
>>
>>17260392
aren't all the posts on leggendaria gone?
>>
>>17260403
They moved it to some p2p thing I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>17260406
oh
>>
>>17260348
I'll try my best then. Thank you.
>>
>>17259024

First, determine which knobs need to be turned. Then, turn them the appropriate direction.
>>
>>17259830
DDR doesn't count, it's the most casual friendly Japanese rhythm game by a huge margin. The tiny size of its fanbase in Japan speaks volumes how detached from other rhythm games it is.
>inb4 osu
You don't need to be an otaku or weeb to enjoy DDR, you need to be for every other Japanese rhythm game.
>>
>>17260787
>You don't need to be an otaku or weeb to enjoy DDR, you need to be for every other Japanese rhythm game.

lmao like american normies don't go fucking nuts for groove coaster and crossbeats
>>
>try 7dan for the lols
>absolutely btfo it

Guess my IIDX skills hasn't deteriorated much.
>>
>>17260322
My first years on sows was spent keeping my pc running 24/7 as you won't get b& if you seed something.

t. 11+ years on that site
>>
>>17262340
>you won't get b& if you seed something
This hasn't been true for the past several years. They got rid of it.
>>
>>17262340
before i joined sows i never turned off my computer. i still never turn it off.building upload is pretty hard though. only have 4.48gb uploaded and it's been about a week.
>>
>>17262355
Ah I see. After going beyond that 0.4 I didn't check the rules much.
>>
About to order the pop'n ASC from the US storehouse.

Is it worth it? I only play IIDX with my FP7 and Pop'n looks fun.
>>
>>17264158
if you've never played pop'n music before, i'd say try it out before getting a 250 controller for it. but, if you're a rich fuck, and that's just pocket money for you, then go for it.
>>
>>17264190
I played data on the keyboard and thought it was fun. I bet slapping big buttons is cooler.
>>
>tfw caught my cat sleeping on top of my FP7

Goddamnit that stupid bitch. It's cute though.
>>
>>17264158

their popn controller is extremely fucking loud. it manages to be louder than the konami asc, despite the fact the konami asc is made of hard plastic (i own both). bear that in mind when you buy it. its not going to work in an apartment or something unless your neighbors are cool/
>>
>>17264754
It's ok, it won't be that loud if you don't bash it like a maniac
>>
>>17264158
pop'n is neato yeah. the dao is noisy and the buttons kinda suck but you can upgrade to sanwas that wont stick or wobble as much if you really love the game and wanna get good. its still the best option short of buying a cab or building a custom controller with sanwas to start with.
>>
>>17265637
How sucky are they? I'm fine with the DAO keys on the FP7. I heard that the buttons stick but after a month of use they become fine. And aren't Pop'n sanwas very expensve?

>>17264754
Noise my biggest worry. Maybe I should I get the SDVX controller instead, but then I'd have to order the better microswitches and knobs to make it acceptable and that'd make it expensive.

That and maybe I'm just dumb but I never managed to make my voltex data actually work. I always got stuck on the title screen without any buttons working.
>>
used DJ Dao FPS with 50g omrons for $200 + shipping. y/n?
>>
>>17266816
there are dampening o-rings that you can add to pop'n controllers.

Can't speak for their quality or efficacy however, don't own a pop'n controller.
>>
>>17266978
Saving a truly massive 30 bucks compared to one in new condition.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxdKx_lNSD8
this is the only good ITG/leg game simfile
>>
is a FP7 worth $50 more over an FPS?
>>
After seeing that pop'n ASC thread I'm not sure I want it anymore. Reading that the new model has shit buttons, that they stick, that i should buy samducks at least of sanwas....

Seems like more money, work and waiting time than I was expecting.
>>
>>17267156
I mean, this doesn't looks good

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC7G8P-sGXY
>>
>>17267061
xdddd vaporwave a e s t h e t i c
that shit is lame as fuck
>>
>>17258552
Uhhh

Kailua HCN
Miracle Meets (like a 7 lmao)
Mysterious Time
Scharfrichter
thunder
FLOWER
Todestrieb except I still can't pass it so maybe it's not actually easy

>>17258587
Cosmic Cat is bretty hard
>>
>>17258783
yer doin fine

fill requests if you can, easiest ratio out there. A lot of the requests are like $10 albums on bandcamp

>>17259121
I believe in you!
>>
I have been playing for like 5 hours, my hands hurts

halp
>>
>>17268661
don't do that next time
>>
>>17268661
That's very dumb. Have some control.
>>
>>17268661
Don't be a pussy I played for 11 hours once and my hands were fine. They were numb most of the time though. Just have good posture and you will be okay, friend.
>>
link me to the copula and sinobuz packs for lr2
>>
>>17269023
sent.
>>
>>17269037
;)
>>
how do i do crossovers
>>
>>17269068
put one foot in front of or behind the other
>>
>>17269068
move your body freely
>>
>>17266816

you can stuff cloth, or synthetic clay, or whatever, into the popn controller to fill in the hollow space and act as sound-deadening. whether you want to do that or if it will be quiet enough for you is another story though. i dont play SDVX but i know on the other games, you need to set your keys in the config program first, there are no predefined keys, did you make sure to do that at least?
>>
>>17269126
Yeah I defined everything, including the knobs but I could never get past the title screen. As long as I can play IIDX I don't care though.
>>
>>17269126
>>17269468
/jp/ is not pirated tech support

please go to wherever you got your files and ask there
>>
>>17269483
Not asking for help. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.