[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people from all countries all over the world hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: 1443729044811.png (211KB, 330x307px) Image search: [Google]
1443729044811.png
211KB, 330x307px
why do people from all countries all over the world hate their capital cities
>>
Sour grapes
Most large cities are very expensive
>>
dawaj tureckie opowieści a nie jakieś smuty pierdolisz
>>
Because they're garbage cities full of crime and trashy people.
>>
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>53935816
Because Washington D.C. is full of nignogs on PCP. Amusing to watch in videos, but noone wants to be attacked by naked black people.
>>
>>53935816
Edgy people, trash, cunts, and other assholes tend to gather at the capital.
>>
>>53935816
Moscow is overcrowded with internal migrants and better-life-seekers. I think other countries with historical capitals have the same problem. But I don't see a reason to hate a planned capital like in Australia
>>
>>53936016
>>53936071
This
>>
People here are edgy NEETs and think being anti-social and right-wing is cool))
>>
But I like Ottawa. It's Toronto I hate.
>>
>>53936091
In Sweden you have to wait 20 years for an apartment in Stockholm. Is it the same in Moscow?
>>
>>53935373
My parents were waiting 7 years. And my house was the last in the hood with free apartments from the state. It was 20 years ago. Now I think only army officers get free living space, but not in Moscow.
>>
>>53936696
that's sad mane
>>
>>53936016
Is stockolm nice to brown tuorist?
>>
>>53936825
No, you are getting knifed by neo-nazis in the metro :^)
>>
At least in the Western world, they generally tend to be full of leeching shitskins, hipsters, leftists... (in a decentralised cunt like ours, this goes for all >1M cities)
>>
>>53935816

Normies usually love their capitals cities, it's just us that hate them.
When the typical german normie for example takes a look at Berlin, they see a city with a brooming and diverse culture, a multi-faceted, multicultural identity and a long proud history. When I see Berlin, all I see is a brown shithole, infested with leftists who destroyed all of its former glory.
>>
>>53936016
Pretty much this.
>>
>>53937104
>All normies are SJW
Hell nah, a perceived 95% of my middle to upper-middle class environment is staunchly anti shitskin importation (I'm a villager though - however my village of 3500, while >1500 years old, is functionally a suburb)
>>
>>53935816
because big cities attract people who want to move to a "big city"

most of them seem to be hipster and faggots
>>
Washington D.C is cool for all the Museums and monuments. But that is very small compared to the rest of the city. I love urban areas and let me tell you D.C is fucked up with nigs. Ever seen the wire that is basically D.C but with a higher gun crime rate.
>>
File: 1441499405919.png (32KB, 737x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1441499405919.png
32KB, 737x1021px
>>53935816
It's full of muslims and francophones.
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (95KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
95KB, 640x426px
Rome is filled with amazing monuments and has a god-tier cuisine but it's litterally the third world.
>>
Why are there so many nogs in DC? Did they just dump them all there after the Civil War?
>>
>>53939205
>Heineken
>Corona
*pukes*
>>
>>53935816
because people there are shit and big cities are shit
dublin is ari mostly though in my books. not too big
>>
>>53935816
Because it's filled with smug cucks and shitskins.
>>
High population densities usually mean horrendous cesspools of crime and human misery. This is why "muh population is decreasing" is not an argument to try to flood a given country with as many Indians as possible.
>>
>>53936873

That might actually happen.
>>
People from Amsterdam live in their own little world.
>>
>>53935816
als
>americans talking about D.C.
new york might as well be the capital
>>
>>53939406
Is that the map Italy from Counter Strike?
>>
>>53939431
good
>>
Inhabitans of capital cities are often selfish pricks who disregard the rest of the country as being significantly lower tier. They refuse to see that anything worth while can be anywhere beside their beloved city borders.

Since they refuse to go out of their 'perfect' city they are unable to see the beauty that lies beyond their never ending sea of houses.

Trying to convince such an inhabitant is thus practically impossible since this person is unable to relate to feelings of quietness and rest.
>>
File: gold.png (33KB, 558x511px) Image search: [Google]
gold.png
33KB, 558x511px
>>53936091
>But I don't see a reason to hate a planned capital like in Australia
Looks like someone hasn't heard of the cesspit which goes by the name Melbourne
>>
>>53939480
Someone compared it to a tf2 map the last time I posted it.

Are FPS's the only time you people see an empty street or something?
>>
I love my capital city
>>
>>53939588
I like Melbourne's skyline compared to Adelaide and I like the shops a lot more.
I'd move to Melbourne if it weren't in Victoria.

Adelaide's alright but it's too fuckin hot
>>
>>53939639
>Are FPS's the only time you people see an empty street or something?

Beside Sunday morning, yes.
>>
>>53939690
Amsterdam seems like the only comfy capital in the world.
>>
>>53939734
It's degenerate-central, not very comfy desu
>>
>>53939639
It's a very distinct looking street. It brings up memories.
>>
>>53939279
Read a fucking history book, Aiden.
>>
>>53939766
At least Amsterdam doesn't have no-go areas like the elevated people have in Paris.
>>
Basically, what the other anons already said before me. It's the epicenter of everything that is wrong with the country. Crime, poverty, etc.

Buenos Aires is the highest populated city of the country with around 2 million+ people. That, combined with the total population of the Province of Buenos Aires, gives us a total of 16 million people, more than a quarter of the population of the country. With such amount of people gathered in such a small place, bad things are bound to happen.
(Although for a few of you, that amount isn't that big).
>>
>>53939734
It's pretty comfy, I love wandering about in it.
>>
>>53939824
>believing Fox memes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-tTHmrsXB8

No saying Amsterdam is bad, it's not comfy.
>>
>>53939922
French have no concept of gezelligheid.
>>
>>53940023
muhh gezelligheid
>>
>>53939775
It's actually Rothenburg, Germany.
It definitely looks like a cozy little town.
>>
>>53940023
>gezelligheid

lok'tar ogar
>>
>>53940068
I was in Nurnberg a short while ago, the city right next to it. It was comfyness central.

Germany has some neat building design.
>>
Amsterdam is quite relaxed I think. Apart from A'dam I'm most familiar with Prague and Zurich, which are quite different but both are nice places. I can recommend all three.
>>
In here it's butthurt. If someone from the provinces stubs their toe, they blame Bucharest for it.
>>
>>53939690
t. mehmed
>>
>>53935816

>Vienna
>Full of shitskin beggars
>People talk like fucking faggots
>Everything is expensive as shit
>They look down on us guys from the countryside
>Vienna is the last bastion of leftism in Austria

t. moved to Vienna two years ago
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.